What's the best way to meet women if ...

What's the best way to meet women if you're shy?

Created by RonaldMcDonald on Aug 2, 2008

188 votes

Click on an option to vote

I'll tell you in a post

I don't know

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bengal Tiger

Windber, PA

#2 Aug 14, 2008
Online.

I'm too shy to approach women I don't know and I'm not confident asking women I do know. But I'm attractive and can write well so I've used Craig's List and met a few women and even found a long-term relationship.

Going on dates with women and being in a relationship has helped me tremendously. In the future I think I might try asking someone out if I know her but I'm still nervous about approaching someone new.

hope this helps
Dude

United States

#4 Aug 14, 2008
Go to a bar, throw a few shots of 1800 (Tequilla) down there throats and then you can drill them. If that don't work, go piss on there leg that will get there attention. Hope this helps!
buttereye

Jasper, TN

#5 Aug 14, 2008
try homeless women,they are the best;you can pick them about any where and you dont have to take them home......you can let them out any where.........
Carol

Ashburn, VA

#6 Aug 14, 2008
women tend to be more attracted to the shy guys,than the full of themselves guys,that are more into themselves,than the shy guy.
Women find shy men to be fun to be around,and easier to talk to,in a serious manner,than the loud obnoxious type men.
Men that boast,are least appealing to a woman,and rude men,are disgusting to most women.
When approaching a woman,just be yourself,and you will be surprised how exciting shyness is to most women.

Since: Feb 08

Allentown, Pa

#7 Aug 14, 2008
Carol wrote:
women tend to be more attracted to the shy guys,than the full of themselves guys,that are more into themselves,than the shy guy.
Women find shy men to be fun to be around,and easier to talk to,in a serious manner,than the loud obnoxious type men.
Men that boast,are least appealing to a woman,and rude men,are disgusting to most women.
When approaching a woman,just be yourself,and you will be surprised how exciting shyness is to most women.
That is very good advice.

“Stop being so stupid!”

Since: May 08

Memphis, TN

#8 Aug 14, 2008
Only thing I can say is to talk to a woman. Gain a little confidence by talking to women you know first, if you need to. I am shy so I know this works.

“Earn your own money!”

Since: Aug 08

Chino

#9 Aug 14, 2008
Try to talk them like a human.
Lynn

Little Rock, AR

#10 Aug 14, 2008
honey, what you do is walk up to someone you want to meet, and tell them "hello, I'm shy but wanted to meet you"

Then when you get rejected, you can go Gay like so many weak men do....or you can try again, eventually someone who is worth your time will see you for what you are - a soft spoken, caring man who just may be the love of her life.

Windber, PA

#12 Aug 15, 2008
Carol wrote:
What Carol said is absolutely true. You have to experience it for yourself to believe it. The main reason many women date jerks is because those are the guys who asked them out. Now many shy guys really are wonderful people, but need to find a way to approach women and ask them out. Bars and clubs are intimidating, and of course you might feel shy in that situation.

The key is to try different ways and find something that works for you. There are interest groups and social clubs that encourage meeting new people. And if face-to-face asking is too much there's nothing wrong with using phone or email. That's what worked for me. I also got business cards printed up with my contact info so I can give them to new people I meet.

Windber, PA

#13 Aug 15, 2008
I also want to add that many women are shy too. These types of women might be easier to approach if you're a shy guy.
MPL

Fayetteville, NC

#14 Aug 20, 2008
Dont say anything. Drag them by their hair to your house and ravage them.
Hammermill

Lake Worth, FL

#15 Sep 5, 2008
I dont know.
Carol

Ashburn, VA

#16 Sep 6, 2008
Bengal Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
What Carol said is absolutely true. You have to experience it for yourself to believe it. The main reason many women date jerks is because those are the guys who asked them out. Now many shy guys really are wonderful people, but need to find a way to approach women and ask them out. Bars and clubs are intimidating, and of course you might feel shy in that situation.
The key is to try different ways and find something that works for you. There are interest groups and social clubs that encourage meeting new people. And if face-to-face asking is too much there's nothing wrong with using phone or email. That's what worked for me. I also got business cards printed up with my contact info so I can give them to new people I meet.
That is good advice..I have found that some people will date inside their place of employment as well..however,this to me..is not a good idea,as when the relationship may not work out,as expected..it will tend to cause friction,in the work place..
This would not be a personal choice,for me..and as I stated..I personally am very attracted to the shy guys,as opposed to the boastful..who normally are deceitful,anyway..lol
Charley

Antioch, TN

#17 Oct 24, 2010
What you need to do is simply overcome your shyness by learning the fine art of attraction.

The most important thing to remember is that you're shy because you're focusing, or thinking, way too much about yourself.

Try to focus more on others and how you can show your interest for them without offending or embarrassing them; and, without expecting anything in return.

People who are the most successful in meeting and dealing with others are the ones who are able to listen well, and appear to be genuinely interested in others.

Hope this helps.
Charley

http://how-to-pick-up-girls.info/
andet1987

Beaver Dam, WI

#18 Oct 24, 2010
buttereye wrote:
try homeless women,they are the best;you can pick them about any where and you dont have to take them home......you can let them out any where.........
in the alley ? near the trash container ?:)
andet1987

Beaver Dam, WI

#19 Oct 24, 2010
i am very shy myself. i think it is hard to approach a handsome guy because of fear of being rejected.

so, the best way is to settle for the unattractive guy. and it is not hard to approach someone who is not attractive.

why make life very hard miserable ? approach someone who is not good looking !!!

“Stay thirsty my friends.....”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#20 Oct 24, 2010
Bengal Tiger wrote:
Online.
I'm too shy to approach women I don't know and I'm not confident asking women I do know. But I'm attractive and can write well so I've used Craig's List and met a few women and even found a long-term relationship.
Going on dates with women and being in a relationship has helped me tremendously. In the future I think I might try asking someone out if I know her but I'm still nervous about approaching someone new.
hope this helps
Ahh listen carefully grasshoppah......Don't just look for a girl to hit on. Look for two girls who came together. Start a conversation with both of them. Important: Don't Choose One or the Other. If you hit it off with one she will choose you. If you hit it off with both well now you're in pompitous mode.........good luck!

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

do you.

#21 Oct 24, 2010
Just talk. If she shows no interest. Talk to another.
Remember, there are many choices, but only one you.
The more you talk, the better you know yourself and the women you talk to.

“No i dont cam or pic swap”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#22 Oct 25, 2010
What is wrong with guys? Like seriously? We are humans just like you are. Stop being so nervous around us will you. Just talk. Be yourself. I truly dont get it. Can someone enlighten me why people get nervous? Yea there are girls out there who are dicks, but most, if you say hi, and they dont like you, they will still talk to you and let you know that they arent interested, in a nice way.

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

do you.

#23 Nov 4, 2010
Alyssa C wrote:
What is wrong with guys? Like seriously? We are humans just like you are. Stop being so nervous around us will you. Just talk. Be yourself. I truly dont get it. Can someone enlighten me why people get nervous? Yea there are girls out there who are dicks, but most, if you say hi, and they dont like you, they will still talk to you and let you know that they arent interested, in a nice way.
I guess it's the fear of being put down that has a lot of fellows quiver when they see an attractive young lady to talk to.
"Everyone has preferences" is not an ideal that the afraid man has problems of accepting. Usually, when a fellow is afraid, that shows how much he thinks of himself; some loser or something.

Poor fellows have to "man up" because confidence is the key. Alas, one thing is that some fellows believe that women are greater than what they really are-human.
Guess the ladies around the world are looking so pretty (like yourself), that they get intimidated.

"She's human, dude! Go talk to her and find out what her heart is about!"
That's my word of encouragement to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min PadMark 688,598
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Bongo 36,487
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min waaasssuuup 988,415
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min Here For Now 619,809
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Peter Ross 6,541
How did black people get here ( economically) 7 hr RFD 64
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 8 hr RFD 18
More from around the web