Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38083 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#42546 Aug 25, 2014
RF wrote:
01. That's true, but right now even the most extreme groups outside of islamic groups are all words not killing.

02. What's a shame is that we rely on oil so much and are in bed with the saudi's as Americans that we look the other way when they sponsor terrorism.

03. The source of most of radical islam are the rich Saudi's. If we had a President with guts, we should bomb them first.
Ans.

01. You are wrong so many extremist groups in the world are actually killing the people. We saw it in Sri Lanka, we see it in India, we see it in Philippines, we see it in Thailand and so many places…

But the media ignores all that and only filters out Muslims. That is why there is a false feeling that only Muslim groups are doing such acts.

02. It is no shame that you are interested in ME, the real interest is not in the Oil, but that “Little source of Violence and Terrorism” which is known as Israel.

Your interest would not end with oil, the roots are much deeper.

03. Rich Saudis are interested in enjoying life and indulge in luxuries. They have little time to give for such activities like fighting and giving up their lives.

You have false ideas about Rich Saudi People, may be you never visited these parts, so your report is based on hearsay.

The Saudi Govt. is like a puppet in the hands of USA, and the biggest example is their U-turn in the matter of Egypt.

One fine day, they changed their stand and branded Muslim Brotherhood as “Terrorist Organization” and the “Real Terrorist” i.e. the Military General as “Dove of Peace”.

You could Bomb Them, but take care that it does not damage your “Little Pot of Violence and Terrorism” the Zionist state of Israel.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#42547 Aug 25, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent and totally true. In case u did not see this, here it is, "peaceful islam"
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Birds of like feathers flock together.... I am not surprised by one Hate Monger liking post of another Hate monger.

Since: May 10

Mumbai, India

#42548 Aug 25, 2014
islam is the cancer of world. if the palestinians renounce islam, i bet a solution to their problems can be achieved. it is islam which clouds their conscience and make them terrorists. it arrests their potential for development.
see the same people in israel are leaders in technology in the world while palestinians are barbaric, tribal lot. see the effect of islam.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#42549 Aug 25, 2014
ThatOneBand wrote:
<quoted text>
- that video shows a sickness of the soul...
however, UZI
i pray your hatred returns back to you!
- that video shows a sickness of the soul...
however, Bandman
I pray your hatred returns back to you!
Idiot

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#42551 Aug 25, 2014
islam the real evil wrote:
islam is the cancer of world. if the palestinians renounce islam, i bet a solution to their problems can be achieved. it is islam which clouds their conscience and make them terrorists. it arrests their potential for development.
see the same people in israel are leaders in technology in the world while palestinians are barbaric, tribal lot. see the effect of islam.
You are right, Islam is the cancer, but it is a "Benign" cancer that throws out all impurities from their body.

I doubt if Palestinians "renounce" Islam, their problem would be solved. The Zionism is based on Racism and they would never accept another race.

How strange is that "guests" are now asking Hosts to renounce their religion!!

How many "Black Christians in Africa and South America" have reached to the peak of intelligence?

It is hate and hatred for Islam that is guiding force for your post.

People like you are real hate and hatred mongers, on this thread and elsewhere.

“The Past and Future are Known”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#42553 Aug 26, 2014
What a lie.Since there is no palistine there can be no palistinians.They are friggin' Arabs.And Islam is malignant.Read their filthy so-called holy book.It is full of pornagraphic filth,murder,slavery,and womens abuse.No woman in Saudi is allowed to think.No woman in Saudi is allowed outside without husband,father,brother,cousin( male) or other acceptable male escort.Muslims are swine.
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, Islam is the cancer, but it is a "Benign" cancer that throws out all impurities from their body.
I doubt if Palestinians "renounce" Islam, their problem would be solved. The Zionism is based on Racism and they would never accept another race.
How strange is that "guests" are now asking Hosts to renounce their religion!!
How many "Black Christians in Africa and South America" have reached to the peak of intelligence?
It is hate and hatred for Islam that is guiding force for your post.
People like you are real hate and hatred mongers, on this thread and elsewhere.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#42554 Aug 26, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. You are wrong so many extremist groups in the world are actually killing the people. We saw it in Sri Lanka, we see it in India, we see it in Philippines, we see it in Thailand and so many places…
But the media ignores all that and only filters out Muslims. That is why there is a false feeling that only Muslim groups are doing such acts.
02. It is no shame that you are interested in ME, the real interest is not in the Oil, but that “Little source of Violence and Terrorism” which is known as Israel.
Your interest would not end with oil, the roots are much deeper.
03. Rich Saudis are interested in enjoying life and indulge in luxuries. They have little time to give for such activities like fighting and giving up their lives.
You have false ideas about Rich Saudi People, may be you never visited these parts, so your report is based on hearsay.
The Saudi Govt. is like a puppet in the hands of USA, and the biggest example is their U-turn in the matter of Egypt.
One fine day, they changed their stand and branded Muslim Brotherhood as “Terrorist Organization” and the “Real Terrorist” i.e. the Military General as “Dove of Peace”.
You could Bomb Them, but take care that it does not damage your “Little Pot of Violence and Terrorism” the Zionist state of Israel.
Follow the money muk, it flows from rich saudi's to terrorists. See what in the Philippines? Muslims killing

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#42555 Aug 26, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow the money muk, it flows from rich saudi's to terrorists. See what in the Philippines? Muslims killing
Uncle SAM has closed all such channels, no money can come out without uncle SAM' watchdogs ... In so many places in the world, there are so many extremists group killing.....but "filter before your eyes" only sees Muslims and no one else.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#42556 Aug 26, 2014
A Nation of Cowards?

By Rebecca Gordon & TomDispatch

July 11, 2014 "ICH" - "Tomdispatch" - It sounded like the beginning of a bad joke: a CIA agent and a U.S. Special Operations commando walked into a barbershop in Sana...

That’s the capital of Yemen in case you didn’t remember and not the sort of place where armed Americans usually wander out alone just to get a haircut. Here’s what we know about the rest of this mysterious tale that surfaced in the U.S. media in early May (only to disappear again shortly thereafter): according to unnamed “American officials,” two armed Yemeni civilians entered that barbershop with the intention of “kidnapping” the Americans, who shot and killed them and were then “whisked” out of the country with the approval of the Yemeni government.

For today, set aside the mystery of what in the world was actually going on in that barbershop and just consider the fact that when “they” do it to “us,” there’s no question about what word to use. It’s kidnapping, plain and simple. When we do it to “them”(even when the they turn out to be innocent of any terror crimes), it’s got a far fancier and more comfortable name:“rendition” or “extraordinary rendition.”

When they bust into a barbershop in a tony district in the capital city of Yemen, no question what they have in mind. When we do it in Milan, Benghazi, Tripoli, or other major cities, sometimes with the collusion of the local police, sometimes with the help of the local government, sometimes with no locals at all, we’re just “rendering” our victims to “justice.”

The CIA in particular and more recently U.S. special operators have made global kidnappings -- oops, renditions -- a regular beat since 9/11. A kind of rampage, actually. As it happens, whatever itcan’t do these days, the “sole superpower” still has the ability to make the global rules to its own liking. So when we wield the “R” word, it couldn’t be more “legal” or at least, as U.S. experts will testify, the only reasonable way to go.

Of course, when others wield the “K” word, can there be any question of the nastiness or illegality of their acts? Here’s a guarantee: not a chance. Any judge-jury-and-executioner-rol led-into-one approach to the world (as with, for instance, the CIA's drone assassination campaigns) is an ugly way to go and will look even uglier when other countries adopt the latest version of the American Way. As with torture (oops, sorry again,“enhanced interrogation techniques”), making global kidnapping your loud and proud way of life is a dangerous path to take, long term, no matter how bad the bad guys are that you may be rendering to justice.

Rebecca Gordon, author of Mainstreaming Torture, a new book on the American way of enhanced interrogation techniques, is here to remind us not only of those facts, but of an even uglier one. While the Obama administration washed its hands of torture (global assassination campaigns being its claim to fame), its top officials didn’t think it worth the bother to dismantle the elaborate torture system created in the Bush years, which means that, with another flick of the switch somewhere down the line, off we'll go again. Tom

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#42558 Aug 26, 2014
El Cid wrote:
1. A bit touchy are you, MUQtard? You can dish out insults, but you can't take any, and you haven't addressed the Sunni basis of Islamic State theology.

2. Father Mitch Pacwa received his B.A. in Philosophy and Theology from the University of Detroit, summa cum laude. He was ordained a Catholic priest in 1976 with the Society of Jesus and then continued his studies. He received his Master of Divinity and S.T.B. from the Jesuit School of Theology of Loyola University, magna cum laude. At Vanderbilt University, he received his Master of Arts, Ph.D. in Old Testament.

Father Pacwa has taught at the high school, university, and seminary levels. Being a well-known biblical scholar, he has lectured at hundreds of conferences and churches around the world, and has appeared and hosted international radio and television programs. He is best known for his appearances on EWTN.

Father Pacwa is fluent in twelve languages and has a unique understanding of the peoples and cultures of the Middle East. Father’s extensive travels throughout the Middle East, Europe, and the Holy Land has inspired him to write the “Holy Land Prayer Book,” which has been published by his own apostolate, Ignatius Productions, and can be used as a prayer book guide for any pilgrim traveling to the Holy Land. Father Pacwa also has the privilege of being bi-ritual, which means he can also celebrate the Maronite Mass of the Eastern Catholic Church
Ans.

1. It is not being touchy, that shows how you respect and address some one who is discussing with you. This shows the state of mind.

Why should I discuss the Sunni basis of IS theology? I have not discussed Sunni Versus Shia issues on these threads.

02. Pray tell me what is the reason for you posting the life history of Father Pacwa? Are you dis disciple or his follower?

Since: May 10

Bhopal, India

#42559 Aug 26, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, Islam is the cancer, but it is a "Benign" cancer that throws out all impurities from their body.
I doubt if Palestinians "renounce" Islam, their problem would be solved. The Zionism is based on Racism and they would never accept another race.
How strange is that "guests" are now asking Hosts to renounce their religion!!
How many "Black Christians in Africa and South America" have reached to the peak of intelligence?
It is hate and hatred for Islam that is guiding force for your post.
People like you are real hate and hatred mongers, on this thread and elsewhere.
islam makes people violent. it gives them a justification for their vile acts.
arabs are the most backward people on this earth despite having abundant wealth. this is the effect of islam.
israel should not give terrorist hamas any concession. their blockade need to be continued. otherwise these filthy beasts will again come with their barbaric demands.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#42560 Aug 26, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
A Nation of Cowards?
By Rebecca Gordon & TomDispatch

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Israel, Saudi Arabia Unite For Attack On Iran

It was also revealed that the Saudis were willing to assist an Israeli attack by cooperating with the use of drones, rescue helicopters, and tanker planes.“Once the Geneva agreement is signed, the military option will be back on the table. The Saudis are furious and are willing to give Israel all the help it needs,”
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#42561 Aug 26, 2014
islam the real evil wrote:
<quoted text>
islam makes people violent. it gives them a justification for their vile acts.
arabs are the most backward people on this earth despite having abundant wealth. this is the effect of islam.
israel should not give terrorist hamas any concession. their blockade need to be continued. otherwise these filthy beasts will again come with their barbaric demands.
Your post is contradictory, Islam makes its followers Brave and not Terrorists.
As regards Hamas, Israel has shown its full bestiality for so many weeks, but could not defeat its "small" adversary. The whole world was "egging" this Terrorist State to finish off its adversary, but despite their best efforts could not finish them off.

The fight should never end, that is the only way to defeat the Zionist state.

Despite your "full support and best wishes"..... the forces of evil have to fall, that is their destiny.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#42562 Aug 26, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel, Saudi Arabia Unite For Attack On Iran
It was also revealed that the Saudis were willing to assist an Israeli attack by cooperating with the use of drones, rescue helicopters, and tanker planes.“Once the Geneva agreement is signed, the military option will be back on the table. The Saudis are furious and are willing to give Israel all the help it needs,”
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Be assured, NO western country or Zionist state of Israel would attack Iran!! It has NEVER happened in past and it shall never happen in future.

These are false alarms and false starts..... be realistic and view the behaviour of Western Nations for past so many decades.

While they launch attacks on Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan , Libya etc at the "drop of hat"... they would never attack Iran.

Do you know why?

“The Past and Future are Known”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#42564 Aug 27, 2014
Don't need to.Iran is lookin' for nukes.Israel HAS them.Around four hundred.I would say they are using great forebearance in not using them and blotting out Iran.I wish they WOULD use them.Gonna have to fight them someday anyway.
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be assured, NO western country or Zionist state of Israel would attack Iran!! It has NEVER happened in past and it shall never happen in future.
These are false alarms and false starts..... be realistic and view the behaviour of Western Nations for past so many decades.
While they launch attacks on Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan , Libya etc at the "drop of hat"... they would never attack Iran.
Do you know why?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#42565 Aug 27, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> Mein Kampf, Hitler used the main thesis of "the Jewish peril", which posits a Jewish conspiracy to gain world leadership. Just as you and the islamics fear. The Jewish Conspiracy, just like your uncle Adolph. Mein Kampf is political. Not from the Bible.
Hitler was a great admirer of the megalomaniac Martin Luther, who wrote his dirty little book about the Jews.

http://www.nobeliefs.com/luther.htm

A few lovely extracts from Martin Luther, the beloved founder of Protestant Cult:

"Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?"

This is where Hitler got his cue from his holy Father Martin Luther:

"...but then eject them forever from this country. For, as we have heard, God's anger with them is so intense that gentle mercy will only tend to make them worse and worse, while sharp mercy will reform them but little. Therefore, in any case, away with them!"

"Let the government deal with them in this respect, as I have suggested. But whether the government acts or not, let everyone at least be guided by his own conscience and form for himself a definition or image of a Jew."

Sure, Hitler did as his beloved Martin Luther said.

"Accordingly, it must and dare not be considered a trifling matter but a most serious one to seek counsel against this and to save our souls from the Jews, that is, from the devil and from eternal death. My advice, as I said earlier, is:

First, that their synagogues be burned down, and that all who are able toss sulphur and pitch; it would be good if someone could also throw in some hellfire...

Second, that all their books-- their prayer books, their Talmudic writings, also the entire Bible-- be taken from them, not leaving them one leaf, and that these be preserved for those who may be converted...

Third, that they be forbidden on pain of death to praise God, to give thanks, to pray, and to teach publicly among us and in our country...

Fourth, that they be forbidden to utter the name of God within our hearing. For we cannot with a good conscience listen to this or tolerate it...

-Martin Luther (On the Jews and Their Lies)"

Hope that Martin Luther is burning in hot Sulphur. LOL!

Cheers
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#42566 Aug 27, 2014
Uzi wrote:
May his head be there
Islam the garbage of the garbage
Wrong!

If you want to read the Mount of Garbage, please read Genesis 38 the top filth, followed by Joshua, Numbers, Kings and Judges of the Hate and Killing Manual.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Perez and Zerah, the two bastards of Judah, who fucked his own dead son's wife. Can you believe that rubbish as part of the Holy Scripture?

Mazel Tov!
w wman uk

Milton Keynes, UK

#42568 Aug 27, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is contradictory, Islam makes its followers Brave and not Terrorists.
As regards Hamas, Israel has shown its full bestiality for so many weeks, but could not defeat its "small" adversary. The whole world was "egging" this Terrorist State to finish off its adversary, but despite their best efforts could not finish them off.
The fight should never end, that is the only way to defeat the Zionist state.
Despite your "full support and best wishes"..... the forces of evil have to fall, that is their destiny.
Just like the brave murhuma that cut off the journalists head. If you want to debate beatoiality go to the koran check out a pervert called moohamed his actions and followers

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#42569 Aug 27, 2014
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

The 25th Hour
Still Living With Jack Bauer in a Terrified New American World
By Rebecca Gordon

Once upon a time, if a character on TV or in a movie tortured someone, it was a sure sign that he was a bad guy. Now, the torturers are the all-American heroes. From 24 to Zero Dark Thirty, it’s been the good guys who wielded the pliers and the waterboards. We’re not only living in a post-9/11 world, we’re stuck with Jack Bauer in the 25th hour.

In 2002, Cofer Black, the former Director of the CIA’s Counterterrorism Center, told a Senate committee,“All I want to say is that there was ‘before’ 9/11 and ‘after’ 9/11. After 9/11 the gloves come off.” He wanted them to understand that Americans now live in a changed world, where, from the point of view of the national security state, anything goes. It was, as he and various top officials in the Bush administration saw it, a dangerous place in which terrorists might be lurking in any airport security line and who knew where else.

Dark-skinned foreigners promoting disturbing religions were driven to destroy us because, as President George W. Bush said more than once,“they hate our freedoms.” It was "them or us." In such a frightening new world, we were assured, our survival depended in part on brave men and women willing to break precedent and torture some of our enemies for information that would save civilization itself. As part of a new American creed, we learned that torture was the price of security.

These were the ruling fantasies of the era, onscreen and off. But didn’t that sorry phase of our national life end when Bush and his vice president Dick Cheney departed? Wasn’t it over once Barack Obama entered the Oval Office and issued an executive order closing the CIA black sites that the Bush administration had set up across the planet, forbidding what had euphemistically come to be called “enhanced interrogation techniques?” As it happens, no.

Though it’s seldom commented upon, the infrastructure for, the capacity for, and the personnel to staff a system of institutionalized state torture remain in place, ready to bloom like a desert plant in a rain shower the next time fear shakes the United States.

There are several important reasons why the resurgence of torture remains a possibility in post-Bush America:
* Torture did not necessarily end when Obama took office.
* We have never had a full accounting of all the torture programs in the “war on terror.”
* Not one of the senior government officials responsible for activities that amounted to war crimes has been held accountable, nor were any of the actual torturers ever brought to court.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#42570 Aug 27, 2014
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the brave murhuma that cut off the journalists head. If you want to debate beatoiality go to the koran check out a pervert called moohamed his actions and followers
You do not have the capacity or capability for such debate.

Your specialty is to spew hate and hatred all around you. So continue in your mission

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 min juliakk 15
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 17 min Jim-ca 25,541
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 59 min Johnny 3
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 1 hr Johnny 35
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr PadMark 685,654
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 985,610
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 hr Jake999 46,287
More from around the web