Ans.01. That's true, but right now even the most extreme groups outside of islamic groups are all words not killing.
02. What's a shame is that we rely on oil so much and are in bed with the saudi's as Americans that we look the other way when they sponsor terrorism.
03. The source of most of radical islam are the rich Saudi's. If we had a President with guts, we should bomb them first.
01. You are wrong so many extremist groups in the world are actually killing the people. We saw it in Sri Lanka, we see it in India, we see it in Philippines, we see it in Thailand and so many places
But the media ignores all that and only filters out Muslims. That is why there is a false feeling that only Muslim groups are doing such acts.
02. It is no shame that you are interested in ME, the real interest is not in the Oil, but that Little source of Violence and Terrorism which is known as Israel.
Your interest would not end with oil, the roots are much deeper.
03. Rich Saudis are interested in enjoying life and indulge in luxuries. They have little time to give for such activities like fighting and giving up their lives.
You have false ideas about Rich Saudi People, may be you never visited these parts, so your report is based on hearsay.
The Saudi Govt. is like a puppet in the hands of USA, and the biggest example is their U-turn in the matter of Egypt.
One fine day, they changed their stand and branded Muslim Brotherhood as Terrorist Organization and the Real Terrorist i.e. the Military General as Dove of Peace.
You could Bomb Them, but take care that it does not damage your Little Pot of Violence and Terrorism the Zionist state of Israel.