Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38090 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#42476 Aug 17, 2014
What did prophet preach?(The other side of story)

Selection from the book MISHKAT AL MASABEEH (an authentic collection of sayings of prophet) Part-19

Subject: Injustice

130. Prophet PBUH said “Acts of Injustice would become darkness on the last day”

131. Prophet PBUH said “If some one has done some acts of injustice to his brothers, he should their pardon in this world itself, before a day comes when there would be no gold or silver to compensate”

“If anyone has done wrongs to anyone, his good deeds shall be given to the person wronged and if he has no good deeds left, bad deeds of that person would be put on him”

132. Prophet PBUH said “Do you know who is destitute?” The Companions replied “Destitute is a person who has no wealth of any kind”

Prophet PBUH said “Real destitute of my followers shall be one, who will come in the hereafter with lots and lots of good deeds in the form of Regular Prayers, Fasts, Charity and along with it, he has hit some one, has swindled someone, has shed blood of someone..”

“All these creditors shall come and some of his good deeds will be given to this one ands some to that one, till all his good deeds shall be gone and there still would be creditors left, so their bad deeds would be put on this person and he shall be thrown into hell fire”(He is the real destitute indeed).

133. Prophet PBUH said “If some helps a person doing injustice, when he knows that this person is wrong, he shall become like an apostate”

“AU KAMA QAAL ALAIHI AL SALAT WA SALAAM (Prophet PBUH said these or similar words)

Contd.

JUBAIL, KSA

#42477 Aug 17, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>No.
God bless you today with:
Deuteronomy 28:16-19 (NKJV)
16 Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the country. 18 Cursed shall be the fruit of your body 19 Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Who is cursing whom? Jesus was supposed to be the prince of peace , how come all these cursing in his name?

JUBAIL, KSA

#42479 Aug 18, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong: Live in the present, love life, appreciate life given to us on this planet and BE HAPPY.........Your so called child wife prophet was wrong. I would never view my life as living in a jail just because of my Faith. Your prophet incites violence, he said that to justify his murders. And those that reject faith are no different then those with faith, anyone can get depression, it has nothing to do with religion or how much money you make. Be Happy for the present, stop hurting others that don't believe in Mo.
Your Presidents ask your army to fight and kill those who come to fight with them, are all of them inciting violence?

Every army commander speaks to their troops in the same way.

You have no knowledge about the wars and fights of our prophet.

As regards happiness, there is one happiness that comes from obeying God and following His laws.... that is real happiness.

Another "happiness" is just ignoring God and following your self.

This is a shadow which will vanish but the earlier happiness shall abide for ever.

It is your choice which ever you want.

JUBAIL, KSA

#42480 Aug 18, 2014
Sybel the Soothsayer wrote:
The Laws of islam are like the Nuremburg laws.From a Blasphemous warlord who perverted a whole group of people into acts of infamy.The Koran is where Mein Kamph came from.If you substitute ARAB for Aryan you get the same thing.Filth.Islam is a death cult.Not a religion.If they can't find any Jews to murder,they go after Hindus and Christians.Once they have killed off all of the non-muslims,they kill each other.Now this is the good part.If they could accelerate islam vs islam killing,the World would be through with this filthy pestilence.So let it be written.So let it be done!<quoted text>
Obviously you never opened Quran and I am sure you never opened Mein Kemph too.

No one can be as ignorant as you seem to be from your post.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#42481 Aug 18, 2014
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Been to Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota, Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow
Sarasota, Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma, Tampa, Panama
Mattawa, La Paloma, Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo, Tocopilla
Barranquilla, and Padilla, Boston, Charleston, Dayton, Louisiana, Washington
Houston, Kingston, Texarkana, Monterey, Ferriday
Santa Fe, Tallapoosa, Glen Rock, Black rock, Little Rock
Okaloosa, Tennessee, Hennessey, Chicopee Spirit Lake
Grand Lake, Devil's Lake, Crater Lake, Pittsburgh, Parkersburg, Gravellburg, Colorado, Ellensburg, Rexburg
Vicksburg, El Dorado, Larrimore, Atmore, Haverstraw Chattanooga
Chaska, Nebraska, Alaska, Opelika, Baraboo, Waterloo, Kalamazoo
Kansas City, Sioux City, Cedar City, Dodge City, what a pity!
In other words,Get a passport, you need to travel. And you have never been to Israel.

Sacramento, CA

#42482 Aug 18, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Presidents ask your army to fight and kill those who come to fight with them, are all of them inciting violence?
Every army commander speaks to their troops in the same way.
You have no knowledge about the wars and fights of our prophet.
As regards happiness, there is one happiness that comes from obeying God and following His laws.... that is real happiness.
Another "happiness" is just ignoring God and following your self.
This is a shadow which will vanish but the earlier happiness shall abide for ever.
It is your choice which ever you want.
My President's are not my Prophet.

JUBAIL, KSA

#42483 Aug 18, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>My President's are not my Prophet.
What is difference between prophets and your presidents?

JUBAIL, KSA

#42484 Aug 18, 2014
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Halt Peace Talks Until Israel Complies With International Law

It’s time for the secretary of state to insist on America’s position on Middle East peace.

By ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI, FRANK CARLUCCI, LEE HAMILTON, CARLA A. HILLS, THOMAS PICKERING and HENRY SIEGMAN

Israelis are right to demand that Palestinians recognize the fact of the state of Israel and its legitimacy, which Palestinians in fact did in 1988 and again in 1993. They do not have the right to demand that Palestinians abandon their own national narrative, and the United States should not be party to such a demand. That said, Palestinian recognition of Israel as a Jewish state, provided it grants full and equal rights to its non-Jewish citizens, would not negate the Palestinian national narrative.

Israeli security: The United States has allowed the impression that it supports a version of Israel’s security that entails Israeli control of all of Palestine’s borders and part of its territory, including the Jordan Valley. Many former heads of Israel’s top intelligence agencies, surely among the best informed in the country about the country’s security needs, have rejected this version of Israel’s security. Meir Dagan, a former head of the Mossad, dismissed it as “nothing more than manipulation.”
Israel’s confiscation of what international law has clearly established as others’ territory diminishes its security.

Illegal West Bank land grabs only add to the Palestinian and the larger Arab sense of injustice that Israel’s half-century-long occupation has already generated, and fuels a revanchismthat sooner or later will trigger renewed violence. No Palestinian leader could or would ever agree to a peace accord that entails turning over the Jordan Valley to Israeli control, either permanently or for an extended period of time, thus precluding a peace accord that would end Israel’s occupation.

The marginal improvement in Israel’s security provided by these expansive Israeli demands can hardly justify the permanent subjugation and disenfranchisement of a people to which Israel refuses to grant citizenship in the Jewish state.

The terms for a peace accord advanced by Netanyahu’s government, whether regarding territory, borders, security, resources, refugees or the location of the Palestinian state’s capital, require compromises of Palestinian territory and sovereignty on the Palestinian side of the June 6, 1967, line. They do not reflect any Israeli compromises, much less the “painful compromises”

Netanyahu promised in his May 2011 speech before a joint meeting of Congress. Every one of them is on the Palestinian side of that line. Although Palestinians have conceded fully half of the territory assigned to them in the U.N.’s Partition Plan of 1947, a move Israel’s president, Shimon Peres, has hailed as unprecedented, they are not demanding a single square foot of Israeli territory beyond the June 6, 1967, line.
Netanyahu’s unrelenting efforts to establish equivalence between Israeli and Palestinian demands, insisting that the parties split the difference and that Israel be granted much of its expansive territorial agenda beyond the 78 percent of Palestine it already possesses, are politically and morally unacceptable.

JUBAIL, KSA

#42485 Aug 18, 2014

The United States should not be party to such efforts, not in Crimea nor in the Palestinian territories.

We do not know what progress the parties made in the current talks prior to their latest interruption, this time over the issue of the release of Palestinian prisoners. We are nevertheless convinced that no matter how far apart the parties may still be, clarity on America’s part regarding the critical moral and political issues in dispute will have a far better chance of bringing the peace talks to a successful conclusion than continued ambiguity or silence.

The co-authors, senior advisers to the U.S./Middle East Project, are, respectively, former national security adviser, former U.S. secretary of defense; former chair of the House Foreign Affairs Committee; former U.S. trade representative; former under secretary of state for political affairs, and president, U.S./Middle East Project.
© 2014 POLITICO LLC

“The Past and Future are Known”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#42487 Aug 18, 2014
http://europenews.dk/en/node/36335 I have read both hate filled philosophies.Islam is a cult of evil.Hear Oh Israel!
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you never opened Quran and I am sure you never opened Mein Kemph too.
No one can be as ignorant as you seem to be from your post.

Location hidden

#42488 Aug 18, 2014
http://islammustbestopped.blogspot.com/2008/1... More quotes from that heathen book of lies,murder,and slavery.

JUBAIL, KSA

#42489 Aug 18, 2014
http://europenews.dk/en/node/3 6335 I have read both hate filled philosophies.Islam is a cult of evil.Hear Oh Israel!<quoted text>
Whatever studies you might have done, but you never read quran and you never read Mein Kemph also.

We can find out by the tones of your comments, how much is with knowledge and how much is because of hearsay.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#42492 Aug 19, 2014
You belong in a mental asylum said Egypt to the hamassholes of Gaza

Location hidden

#42499 Aug 19, 2014
Yes.I have.As a College project.I hated sifting through that vile load of crap,but I persisted.The Koran is filth written by a pedophile warlord. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-v...
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever studies you might have done, but you never read quran and you never read Mein Kemph also.
We can find out by the tones of your comments, how much is with knowledge and how much is because of hearsay.

JUBAIL, KSA

#42501 Aug 19, 2014
Yes.I have.As a College project.I hated sifting through that vile load of crap,but I persisted.The Koran is filth written by a pedophile warlord. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-v... text>
I do not know what was your college project and how far you read the Quran. I am sure that you did "selective study".... the comment which you made on our prophet, itself shows your mental bias.

Why not do yourself a favor, pick up a biography of our prophet written by a Muslim or an "unbiased" western writer. Read his full life and then see how wrong your comments are.

The people who praised our prophets, were no "uneducated people" and they did not do that to "please Muslims".... these were genuine admiration.

I am disappointed by your tone. Hate and hatred would not lead you anywhere.....they only increase hate and hatred from the other side also.

JUBAIL, KSA

#42502 Aug 19, 2014

It’s time for the secretary of state to insist on America’s position on Middle East peace.

By ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI, FRANK CARLUCCI, LEE HAMILTON, CARLA A. HILLS, THOMAS PICKERING and HENRY SIEGMAN

Israelis are right to demand that Palestinians recognize the fact of the state of Israel and its legitimacy, which Palestinians in fact did in 1988 and again in 1993. They do not have the right to demand that Palestinians abandon their own national narrative, and the United States should not be party to such a demand. That said, Palestinian recognition of Israel as a Jewish state, provided it grants full and equal rights to its non-Jewish citizens, would not negate the Palestinian national narrative.

Israeli security: The United States has allowed the impression that it supports a version of Israel’s security that entails Israeli control of all of Palestine’s borders and part of its territory, including the Jordan Valley. Many former heads of Israel’s top intelligence agencies, surely among the best informed in the country about the country’s security needs, have rejected this version of Israel’s security. Meir Dagan, a former head of the Mossad, dismissed it as “nothing more than manipulation.”
Israel’s confiscation of what international law has clearly established as others’ territory diminishes its security.

Illegal West Bank land grabs only add to the Palestinian and the larger Arab sense of injustice that Israel’s half-century-long occupation has already generated, and fuels a revanchismthat sooner or later will trigger renewed violence. No Palestinian leader could or would ever agree to a peace accord that entails turning over the Jordan Valley to Israeli control, either permanently or for an extended period of time, thus precluding a peace accord that would end Israel’s occupation.

The marginal improvement in Israel’s security provided by these expansive Israeli demands can hardly justify the permanent subjugation and disenfranchisement of a people to which Israel refuses to grant citizenship in the Jewish state.
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#42503 Aug 19, 2014
Uzi wrote:
You belong in a mental asylum said Egypt to the hamassholes of Gaza
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5xuYcjubV7IXX
that guy is pretty funny.
Helmut Prince von Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#42504 Aug 19, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
http://www.informationclearing house.info/article38188.htm
Annie
instead spread faken BS,go to the local sex shop,buy man male device 12 inch long, insert inside of your a.... and sing patritic Sweedish song
"March march march all pervert gays
around prom Ystad,your past refuge place from Stettin to Sweeden?
my friend awesome smart Helmut Prince von Pipek said to me,that in your language polocki or slowacki word PIPEK(d......head and and brain full of sperm) means only to you,
only you have to buy rubber condoms and put on your bold half d...head during winter time from the Norway

good night Poor refuge polacki Bozo?

Sacramento, CA

#42505 Aug 19, 2014
The religion of peace at work, following the Koran as it's meant to be.

Sacramento, CA

#42506 Aug 19, 2014
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2014.08.19 (Tangi, Pakistan)- Three female teachers and two children are incinerated by a remote-controlled blast.
2014.08.18 (Karachi, Pakistan)- A salesman and an accountant are among four people gunned down for belonging to the wrong branch of Islam.
2014.08.18 (Durwa, Nigeria)- Six refugees from an earlier attack are hunted down and killed by Boko Haram.
2014.08.16 (Samarrah, Iraq)- Religion of Peace bombers target an engineering team trying to repair a bridge, killing three.
2014.08.16 (Beledweyne, Somalia)- A woman is among two people shot dead by al-Shabaab fundamentalists.
2014.08.16 (Kucho, Iraq)- Another three-hundred religious minorities are slaughtered in cold blood by the Islamic State after refusing to convert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 3 min Doctor REALITY 206
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Anthony MN 650,542
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Catcher1 56,142
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 10 min Joe Fortuna 4,853
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min another viewer 971,858
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 28 min Noname 39
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 31 min andet1987 2,344
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 182,965
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr ChristineM 445,930
More from around the web