Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38083 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#42463 Aug 17, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>\
>
Them Joooos who claim 2000yrs o bein persecuted, appear to be sufferinn from dollarsbill's curse,
or be that jus a coincidence...??
Wot ges around ....comes around ........!!
>
>
God fights for Israel. Sit back and watch if you can.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#42464 Aug 17, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>God fights for Israel. Sit back and watch if you can.
Is Obama God? I did not know it.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#42465 Aug 17, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.

God bless you today with:

Deuteronomy 28:16-19 (NKJV)
16 Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the country. 18 Cursed shall be the fruit of your body 19 Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.

in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#42466 Aug 17, 2014
>
>
>
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>\
>
Them Joooos who claim 2000yrs o bein persecuted, appear to be sufferinn from dollarsbill's curse,

or be that jus a coincidence...??

Wot ges around ....comes around ........!!
>
>

dollarsbill's squeals from her bowells .....

God fights for Israel. Sit back and watch if you can.
>
>
>

Mandella says
<
<
How strange .........
>>>>>>> >>>>.I thought netanyahoooo claimed the ZDF woz invincible

>
Supose that jus another lie.....

>
>

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#42467 Aug 17, 2014
Mandela wrote:
>

dollarsbill's squeals from her bowells ....
>
Jesus said you're DAMNED. I believe Him.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#42468 Aug 17, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
LOL!

Good question, MUQ.

Through the Old Testament, I have seen God fighting for Israel in the battles. But first, one must read this hilarious instruction in Joshua 5:2 "At that time the Lord said to Joshua,“Make flint knives and circumcise the Israelites again.”

Anyway, whatever they had left, was chopped off.

The Lord instructed Joshua to attack Jericho and then they burned the whole city and everything in it, but they put the silver and gold and the articles of bronze and iron into the treasury of the Lord’s house. At that time Joshua pronounced this solemn oath:“Cursed before the Lord is the one who undertakes to rebuild this city, Jericho.

Hope Jericho does not exist now.

Then the Lord said to Joshua in Joshua 8,“Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Take the whole army with you, and go up and attack Ai.

When Israel had finished killing all the men of Ai in the fields and in the wilderness where they had chased them, and when every one of them had been put to the sword, all the Israelites returned to Ai and killed those who were in it. 25 Twelve thousand men and women fell that day—all the people of Ai. 26 For Joshua did not draw back the hand that held out his javelin until he had destroyed all who lived in Ai. 27 But Israel did carry off for themselves the livestock and plunder of this city, as the Lord had instructed Joshua.

28 So Joshua burned Ai and made it a permanent heap of ruins, a desolate place to this day.

Nothing in the world beats Joshua 10, not even the Nazis:

"On the day the Lord gave the Amorites over to Israel, Joshua said to the Lord in the presence of Israel:

“Sun, stand still over Gibeon, and you, moon, over the Valley of Aijalon.”
13 So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped till the nation avenged itself on its enemies,
as it is written in the Book of Jashar.

The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day. 14 There has never been a day like it before or since, a day when the Lord listened to a human being. Surely the Lord was fighting for Israel!"

Have you ever read the Book of Jashar, MUQ?

After those ugly battles, the Lord abandoned Israel and finally the Romans took over before Jesus, the son of Mary, was born.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#42469 Aug 17, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank me, the same way you should not be calling nations Islamic.
Who is happy and who is unhappy is decided once you die....that is real happiness or unhappiness.
Our prophet said "This world is like a jail for those with faith and like a heaven for those who reject faith..... but the roles shall be reversed in the hereafter".
And a well fed and one with high standard of living is not "always" a happy person. Look at Michel Johnson, look at so many people in show buzz....the one actor who committed suicide recently.... these highly successful people were not "happy" in their private lives.
So is the case with many people.... you have false standards of happiness and unhappiness.
Wrong: Live in the present, love life, appreciate life given to us on this planet and BE HAPPY.........Your so called child wife prophet was wrong. I would never view my life as living in a jail just because of my Faith. Your prophet incites violence, he said that to justify his murders. And those that reject faith are no different then those with faith, anyone can get depression, it has nothing to do with religion or how much money you make. Be Happy for the present, stop hurting others that don't believe in Mo.

Sacramento, CA

#42470 Aug 17, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe a muslim prophet?

Sacramento, CA

#42471 Aug 17, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really live in the shit hole Israel, the cesspool of the modern world, which has turned filthy Judah's Judaism into a filthy monstrosity, Uzi?
By filthy Judah, I meant Judah of Genesis 38, who fucked his own dead son's wife Tamar, who gave birth to two bastards Perez and Zerah.
Perez, I heard but do the Israelis still name somebody Zerah?
Have you ever been there? Where have you traveled?

Sacramento, CA

#42472 Aug 17, 2014
the Book of Jasher was probably a collection or compilation of ancient Hebrew songs and poems praising the heroes of Israel and their exploits in battle.

There is a book called “The Book of Jasher” today, although it is not the same book as mentioned in the Old Testament. It is an eighteenth-century forgery that alleges to be a translation of the “lost” Book of Jasher by Alcuin, an eighth-century English scholar. There is also a more recent book titled “The Book of Jashar” by science fiction and fantasy writer Benjamin Rosenbaum. This book is a complete work of fiction.

Another book by this same name, called by many “Pseudo-Jasher,” while written in Hebrew, is also not the “Book of Jasher” mentioned in Scripture. It is a book of Jewish legends from the creation to the conquest of Canaan under Joshua, but scholars hold that it did not exist before A.D. 1625. In addition, there are several other theological works by Jewish rabbis and scholars called “Sefer ha Yashar,” but none of these claim to be the original Book of Jasher.

In the end, we must conclude that the Book of Jasher mentioned in the Bible was lost and has not survived to modern times. All we really know about it is found in the two Scripture quotations mentioned earlier. The other books by that title are mere fictions or Jewish moral treatises.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/book-of-Jasher.ht...
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#42473 Aug 17, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever been there? Where have you traveled?
Been to Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota, Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow
Sarasota, Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma, Tampa, Panama
Mattawa, La Paloma, Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo, Tocopilla
Barranquilla, and Padilla, Boston, Charleston, Dayton, Louisiana, Washington
Houston, Kingston, Texarkana, Monterey, Ferriday
Santa Fe, Tallapoosa, Glen Rock, Black rock, Little Rock
Okaloosa, Tennessee, Hennessey, Chicopee Spirit Lake
Grand Lake, Devil's Lake, Crater Lake, Pittsburgh, Parkersburg, Gravellburg, Colorado, Ellensburg, Rexburg
Vicksburg, El Dorado, Larrimore, Atmore, Haverstraw Chattanooga
Chaska, Nebraska, Alaska, Opelika, Baraboo, Waterloo, Kalamazoo
Kansas City, Sioux City, Cedar City, Dodge City, what a pity!

“The Past and Future are Known”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#42474 Aug 17, 2014
The Laws of islam are like the Nuremburg laws.From a Blasphemous warlord who perverted a whole group of people into acts of infamy.The Koran is where Mein Kamph came from.If you substitute ARAB for Aryan you get the same thing.Filth.Islam is a death cult.Not a religion.If they can't find any Jews to murder,they go after Hindus and Christians.Once they have killed off all of the non-muslims,they kill each other.Now this is the good part.If they could accelerate islam vs islam killing,the World would be through with this filthy pestilence.So let it be written.So let it be done!
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. If you say that there are “many majority countries but no Christian country”… the same is true for Islamic countries also.
There are many “Muslim majority countries” but no Islamic country.
None of the follow Islamic Political laws and Economic laws of Islam.
It does not matter what they call themselves.
And even if “Western Nations seem to portray as if they are “Religion Neutral” countries, their bias to favor Christianity against other religions is well known.
If any Christian is persecuted in any part of world, they all raise their voice, but if Muslims are persecuted in any part of world, they hardly notice it.
They behave as if they are “Christian nations” when any real situation comes, but in day to day life…. They behave as if they are “religion neutral”.
Will Christians in USA agree if majority of its population becomes Muslim or Hindu or Buddhist?
I very much doubt it.

“The Past and Future are Known”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#42475 Aug 17, 2014
May you meet your so called allah soon!
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
We woz saying ..........66,000,000 russians (mainly christians) woz slaughtered by yo zionist jews during the bolshevik revolution
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>66 ,000,000.........killled dead....!!
>
Then later yo zionist and the world jewish agency (admittedly) helped yo mate Adolph
slaughter more'n 600,000 hungarian jews in 1944.......
.>
An the wars yo zionist banksters perpetrated & engineered caused another
50+ million deaths.......
>
>
And today yo zionist are still increasing yo relentless slaughter .........!
>
Kissenger wozn't wrong woz he..........uzit.....??
>
>

JUBAIL, KSA

#42476 Aug 17, 2014
What did prophet preach?(The other side of story)

Selection from the book MISHKAT AL MASABEEH (an authentic collection of sayings of prophet) Part-19

Subject: Injustice

130. Prophet PBUH said “Acts of Injustice would become darkness on the last day”

131. Prophet PBUH said “If some one has done some acts of injustice to his brothers, he should their pardon in this world itself, before a day comes when there would be no gold or silver to compensate”

“If anyone has done wrongs to anyone, his good deeds shall be given to the person wronged and if he has no good deeds left, bad deeds of that person would be put on him”

132. Prophet PBUH said “Do you know who is destitute?” The Companions replied “Destitute is a person who has no wealth of any kind”

Prophet PBUH said “Real destitute of my followers shall be one, who will come in the hereafter with lots and lots of good deeds in the form of Regular Prayers, Fasts, Charity and along with it, he has hit some one, has swindled someone, has shed blood of someone..”

“All these creditors shall come and some of his good deeds will be given to this one ands some to that one, till all his good deeds shall be gone and there still would be creditors left, so their bad deeds would be put on this person and he shall be thrown into hell fire”(He is the real destitute indeed).

133. Prophet PBUH said “If some helps a person doing injustice, when he knows that this person is wrong, he shall become like an apostate”

“AU KAMA QAAL ALAIHI AL SALAT WA SALAAM (Prophet PBUH said these or similar words)

Contd.

JUBAIL, KSA

#42477 Aug 17, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>No.
God bless you today with:
Deuteronomy 28:16-19 (NKJV)
16 Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the country. 18 Cursed shall be the fruit of your body 19 Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Who is cursing whom? Jesus was supposed to be the prince of peace , how come all these cursing in his name?

JUBAIL, KSA

#42479 Aug 18, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong: Live in the present, love life, appreciate life given to us on this planet and BE HAPPY.........Your so called child wife prophet was wrong. I would never view my life as living in a jail just because of my Faith. Your prophet incites violence, he said that to justify his murders. And those that reject faith are no different then those with faith, anyone can get depression, it has nothing to do with religion or how much money you make. Be Happy for the present, stop hurting others that don't believe in Mo.
Your Presidents ask your army to fight and kill those who come to fight with them, are all of them inciting violence?

Every army commander speaks to their troops in the same way.

You have no knowledge about the wars and fights of our prophet.

As regards happiness, there is one happiness that comes from obeying God and following His laws.... that is real happiness.

Another "happiness" is just ignoring God and following your self.

This is a shadow which will vanish but the earlier happiness shall abide for ever.

It is your choice which ever you want.

JUBAIL, KSA

#42480 Aug 18, 2014
Sybel the Soothsayer wrote:
The Laws of islam are like the Nuremburg laws.From a Blasphemous warlord who perverted a whole group of people into acts of infamy.The Koran is where Mein Kamph came from.If you substitute ARAB for Aryan you get the same thing.Filth.Islam is a death cult.Not a religion.If they can't find any Jews to murder,they go after Hindus and Christians.Once they have killed off all of the non-muslims,they kill each other.Now this is the good part.If they could accelerate islam vs islam killing,the World would be through with this filthy pestilence.So let it be written.So let it be done!<quoted text>
Obviously you never opened Quran and I am sure you never opened Mein Kemph too.

No one can be as ignorant as you seem to be from your post.

Sacramento, CA

#42481 Aug 18, 2014
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Been to Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota, Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow
Sarasota, Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma, Tampa, Panama
Mattawa, La Paloma, Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo, Tocopilla
Barranquilla, and Padilla, Boston, Charleston, Dayton, Louisiana, Washington
Houston, Kingston, Texarkana, Monterey, Ferriday
Santa Fe, Tallapoosa, Glen Rock, Black rock, Little Rock
Okaloosa, Tennessee, Hennessey, Chicopee Spirit Lake
Grand Lake, Devil's Lake, Crater Lake, Pittsburgh, Parkersburg, Gravellburg, Colorado, Ellensburg, Rexburg
Vicksburg, El Dorado, Larrimore, Atmore, Haverstraw Chattanooga
Chaska, Nebraska, Alaska, Opelika, Baraboo, Waterloo, Kalamazoo
Kansas City, Sioux City, Cedar City, Dodge City, what a pity!
In other words,Get a passport, you need to travel. And you have never been to Israel.

Sacramento, CA

#42482 Aug 18, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Presidents ask your army to fight and kill those who come to fight with them, are all of them inciting violence?
Every army commander speaks to their troops in the same way.
You have no knowledge about the wars and fights of our prophet.
As regards happiness, there is one happiness that comes from obeying God and following His laws.... that is real happiness.
Another "happiness" is just ignoring God and following your self.
This is a shadow which will vanish but the earlier happiness shall abide for ever.
It is your choice which ever you want.
My President's are not my Prophet.

JUBAIL, KSA

#42483 Aug 18, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>My President's are not my Prophet.
What is difference between prophets and your presidents?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min kent 687,320
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 23 min Jimmy D Cricket 31,143
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min You dont know jack 286,570
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 50 min Aerobatty 987,337
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 4 hr may i suggest 2
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr lightbeamrider 4,316
Investigations of DCF in CT (Dec '08) 7 hr Always aware 91
More from around the web