Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38083 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#42408 Aug 11, 2014
From the Hadith:



Bukhari (52:177)- Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."



Bukhari (52:256)- The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy. This provides justification for the many Islamic terror bombings.



Bukhari (52:65)- The Prophet said,'He who fights that Allah's Word, Islam, should be superior, fights in Allah's Cause. Muhammad's words are the basis for offensive Jihad - spreading Islam by force. This is how it was understood by his companions, and by the terrorists of today.



Bukhari (52:220)- Allah's Apostle said...'I have been made victorious with terror'
Mandela

Subiaco, Australia

#42409 Aug 11, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Both you mad dogs are insane. But u knew that. garbage of the universe.
>
>
>
>
Insane yo say..........

Wat wud the 600,000 hungarian jews say aboooot yo zionist killing em dead......??

>
>
By deception yo murdered.......

Yo be very Nasty evil peoples not fit t be here

Be gon ........beasts

>

“May the CEO POWER RULE FOREVER”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#42413 Aug 11, 2014
Allah is Satan and mohammed was the Anti-Christ.May he burn in Hell.And the Koran is a bag of filth written by that pedophile warlord.
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
>
>
Insane yo say..........
Wat wud the 600,000 hungarian jews say aboooot yo zionist killing em dead......??
>
>
By deception yo murdered.......
Yo be very Nasty evil peoples not fit t be here
Be gon ........beasts
>

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#42414 Aug 11, 2014
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

The Savage Sorting
Culling the Human Herd in the 21st Century

By John Stanton

One familiar example in the West that is both complex and extreme is the expelling of low income workers and the unemployed from government social welfare and health programs, as well as from corporate insurance and unemployment support…These expulsions are made. The instruments for this making range from elementary policies to complex institutions, systems and techniques that require specialized knowledge and intricate organizational formats.

Fight the Power! OK! But Where is It Located?

“People as consumers and workers play a diminished role in the profits of a range of economic sectors… This tells us that our period is not quite like earlier forms of capitalism that thrived on the on the accelerated expansion of prosperous working and middle classes…What is next? Historically the oppressed have often risen against their masters. But today the oppressed have mostly been expelled and survive at a great distance from their “oppressors”. Further, the oppressor is increasingly a complex system that combines persons, networks and machines with no obvious center” notes Sassen.

The worst elements of capitalism/globalization are everyone’s problem. Destruction of the biosphere and much of human and non-human life, and expulsion from society and the record books is a transnational matter. Someone has to care and someone has to remember. It is no coincidence that wherever on the planet one finds one of the tentacles of the globalized State-Corporate System, Expulsions of every kind take place.

Culling the human herd is, of course, best accomplished through a regional or global conflagration pitting one state, or proxy, versus another. In such a conflict everything “is game”(non-humans too).The preeminent warring power on the planet, the United States, is—in a case of acute irony– threatening military action and stiffer economic sanctions on Russia if it proceeds under the “responsibility to protect” doctrine to “save” Russian speakers in Eastern Ukraine. And for good measure the US recently warned China not to look to Russia’s annexing of the Crimea as a model for an invasion and occupation of the disputed Diaoyu Islands that Japan claims.

How About a Canned War with Humans?

So is the State-Corporate System, designed and led by the USA, gearing up for a shooting/economic war against both Russia and China? Can you say tactical nuclear weapons? The reality is that there are too many people in the world. A large number of them are a drag on economic performance. Many of them are “old” and blocking opportunities for the young. There simply is not enough work and the State-Corporate System does not want to pay “living wages.” Why should they when prison labor is widely available.

Odd that the centenary of World War I takes place in 2014.
Humans can only hope that the mystical deity “God” does not become a reality. Worse still would be the appearance of an extraterrestrial species that arrives and demands an accounting of humanity’s stewardship of the Earth and the life it supports.
Being expelled from the planet would be quite painful.

John Stanton is a Virginia based writer specializing in political and national security affairs. He wrote The Raptor's Eye, and his latest book is US Army Human Terrain System.
Via Dissident Voice
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#42415 Aug 11, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193)- "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is thus disingenuous (the actual Muslim words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The actual Arabic comes from "fitna" which can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. Taken as a whole, the context makes clear that violence is being authorized until "religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.
Very good. Speak out. Excellent
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#42416 Aug 11, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
From the Hadith:
Bukhari (52:177)- Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."
Bukhari (52:256)- The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy. This provides justification for the many Islamic terror bombings.
Bukhari (52:65)- The Prophet said,'He who fights that Allah's Word, Islam, should be superior, fights in Allah's Cause. Muhammad's words are the basis for offensive Jihad - spreading Islam by force. This is how it was understood by his companions, and by the terrorists of today.
Bukhari (52:220)- Allah's Apostle said...'I have been made victorious with terror'
Very good. Speak out. Excellent
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#42418 Aug 11, 2014
Cheech the Conservative wrote:
Allah is Satan and mohammed was the Anti-Christ.May he burn in Hell.And the Koran is a bag of filth written by that pedophile warlord.<quoted text>
Right, excellent. Islam sucks big times.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#42419 Aug 11, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good. Speak out. Excellent
Thanks, the more i read from the quran trash, I see that the terrorists and bin laden are following islam the way it's meant to be.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#42420 Aug 11, 2014
Israel will never go away, but those who try to destroy Israel will be severely punished. GOD bless Israel.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#42421 Aug 11, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, the more i read from the quran trash, I see that the terrorists and bin laden are following islam the way it's meant to be.
Excetly, they just follow an idiot rapist killers instructions. Must spread the truth worldwide. Europe might wake up one day and deport all the garbage, so is the USA. The Japanese are smart , they wont let in any retarded muslims.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#42423 Aug 12, 2014
RF wrote:
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subjective as anything else in the Quran.

..

Unfortunately, there are very few verses of tolerance and peace to abrogate or even balance out the many that call for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed. Muhammad's own martial legacy - and that of his companions - along with the remarkable stress on violence found in the Quran have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history.
Ans.

As the struggle between Truth and Falsehood continues, there should be rules to control them.

Quran gives the guidelines of how such things are to be controlled.

If Biblical Verses of war are only for “Historical purpose” and give no directions for future conduct, how come “Wars have not gone out from Jewish and Christian lands”?

Can you point out any period of 100 years in which no wars were going on in Western Countries?

How can you justify these wars and only blame Quran for the violence?

How many wars have been fought between Christian nations themselves and how many people are killed in those wars.

Your analysis is therefore faulty, wars and fighting have never stopped in the world, Quran at least provides as a “purpose” for such wars and intentions of the parties.

The wars of Islam are not to cause destruction of land and exploit economical and manual resource of other nations, but to bring justice and equity to the lands, which is missing when ‘Western Nations” capture any nation or race.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#42424 Aug 12, 2014
Bob wrote:
Israel will never go away, but those who try to destroy Israel will be severely punished. GOD bless Israel.
That is why those Christian nations which persecuted Jews for 2000 years perished and no more available in the world.

There is no more any France, Spain, Britain, Germany, and Italy existing in the world. They vanished from the face of this earth for persecuting Israel.

Even the Christian faith which opposed Judaism has become Extinct.

Long Live Jews, Long Live Israel.....down with Christianity, Down with Christian Nations.!!

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#42425 Aug 12, 2014
Bob wrote:
Israel will never go away, but those who try to destroy Israel will be severely punished. GOD bless Israel.
Amen!

Genesis 12:3 (NKJV)
3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you;

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#42427 Aug 12, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
As the struggle between Truth and Falsehood continues, there should be rules to control them.
Quran gives the guidelines of how such things are to be controlled.
If Biblical Verses of war are only for “Historical purpose” and give no directions for future conduct, how come “Wars have not gone out from Jewish and Christian lands”?
Can you point out any period of 100 years in which no wars were going on in Western Countries?
How can you justify these wars and only blame Quran for the violence?
How many wars have been fought between Christian nations themselves and how many people are killed in those wars.
Your analysis is therefore faulty, wars and fighting have never stopped in the world, Quran at least provides as a “purpose” for such wars and intentions of the parties.
The wars of Islam are not to cause destruction of land and exploit economical and manual resource of other nations, but to bring justice and equity to the lands, which is missing when ‘Western Nations” capture any nation or race.
Name a Christian nation. Or as you said, Christian land, whatever that means.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#42429 Aug 12, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
Name a Christian nation. Or as you said, Christian land, whatever that means.
It is news to me that European nations are not Christian nations. Are they Muslim Nations or Jewish nations or Hindu Nations or Buddhists nations?

Or have they become Atheist Nations?

How dumb you are?

Most people in world have become hypocrites. Their outwards have little connections with what is inside their hearts.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#42430 Aug 12, 2014
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

The Deterioration of Egypt

By Ramsey Clark and Abdeen Jabara

April 10, 2014 "ICH" - "CP" - We recently visited Egypt leading a delegation of lawyers to observe the situation of human rights in that country. We were troubled by what we saw and heard. We are also troubled by the United States’ support for a government installed by a military coup.

The United States and more than 160 States have agreed to respect and ensure the right to participate in one’s government, for example, by agreeing to article 25 of the International Covenant of Civil and Political Rights. Nevertheless, as this right came under serious attack in Egypt, the United States continues to support the Egyptian military as it imposes its will on the Egyptian people. This support should stop until and unless the freely and fairly elected government is restored.

The military coup that took place in Egypt on 3 July 2013 is a serious violation of the right to participate in one’s democracy. It is a violation of the rights of the majority voters in the Egypt’s presidential and parliamentary elections in 2011 and 2012.
The serious deterioration of human rights in Egypt in the aftermath of the military coup is largely due to the military coup leaders’ unwillingness to allow any significant expressions of dissent and the military coup leaders’ failure to respect the will of the Egyptian people.

During our visit to Cairo we heard reliably allegations of massive, widespread and serious violations of the right to fair trial, to an independent judiciary, to security of person, to the prohibition of torture, and about a policy of violent assaults on women. The level of these abuses is unprecedented in Egypt, a country with which we are familiar for almost half a century.

Grave concerns were expressed by lawyers about the integrity of the courts. The trial of Egypt’s first elected President Mohamed Morsi by the military is a case in point. The procedures that exist in the Egyptian Constitution for trying their President have been ignored. This has resulted in President Morsi being tried by an illegal court that appears to have been created merely to justify removing him from office.
The military coup leaders have been unrelenting in their attack on the peaceful supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood.

In December 2013 the military coup leaders declared the Muslim Brotherhood an illegal entity. They did this despite the fact that the Freedom and Justice Party with which it is associated, won more support than any other party in Egypt’s free and fair parliamentary and presidential elections. This action violates the right to free speech, assembly and association.

Recently, an Egyptian court, functioning under the military coup, sentenced more than 400 supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood to death for the killing of a single policeman. At the same time, thousands of Egyptians remain arbitrarily detained and without fair trial.

The dismal state of human rights in Egypt, which we witnessed first hand, should be a concern for us all. The United States should stand with the Egyptian people and not with the leaders of a military coup.

Ramsey Clark was the 66th Attorney-General of the United States.
Abdeen Jabara, Frm. President of the Arab-American Anti-Discrimination Committee and Board Member of the Center for Constitutional Rights.
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#42431 Aug 12, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, excellent. Islam sucks big times.
ocxz quotes..........


We are all aware of the Hasbara trolls, the Wikipedia Jews and the Israeli Neocon smear outlets. In the following important piece internet expert Jonathon Blakeley explores the vile and destructive impact of Sayanim and Hasbara agents on the social networks.

What we really see is a surge of Zio-centric anti- social behaviour in our midst. They are united against humanity, humanism, pluralism, freedom of expression and tolerance basically all those things that are precious to the rest of us.

Hasbara is an Hebrew word defined as explanation. The purpose of Hasbara is to explain and educate western people about the Israeli mission. Hasbara can take many forms, adverts, websites, comments on blogs, letter writing, protests and so on.

For a fuller idea of the depth of Habsara check this tool-kit from the We Believe in Israel Website.(made by BICOM). The difference between propaganda and hasbara? I would say Hasbara is more of a soft sell at first, it seeks to inform, influence and educate the ignorant to the Israeli cause.

The narrative of Hasbara has a victimized quality underpinning it, a very passive-aggressive approach, Israel is always defending not attacking. They play the mis-understood victim and invite their critics to attack them.

The sub-current being that Israel's message is not understood. Israel views that the reason for this is either lack of education or stupidity. So the Hasbara agents explain until they realise that they are getting nowhere and then respond with disdain and disgust.

Problems arise if one rejects the explanations being offered by the trolls, then their troll nature becomes apparent very quickly as they resort to smears and abuse.
Hasbara Troll attributes
1.Supreme point of view
2.The Hasbara troll knows best
3.Condescending & Patronising
4.Socialist (Smart and 'caring')
5.Do not have to be Jewish but Pro-Israel
6.Internet experts
7.Narcissistic
8.Provocative
9.Dis-ruptive
10.Like to ask the questions, not answer questions
11.Control freaks
12.Inflamed by anyone being critical of Israel
13.'Moral' Guardians
14.Classic insults: Anti-semite, Neo- Nazi, White Supremacist, Holocaust denier
15.Adept with social networks well trained on IT

>>
>

“The Past and Future are Known”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#42433 Aug 13, 2014
The Koran is like Mein Kamph.It is a 7th century hate cult that uses slavery.And women are property.Violence is WRITTEN right into that rag.The Arabs and Persian would probably be pretty good Joes if not under the spell of that cult.Just as the Germans were OK before Hitler.
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
As the struggle between Truth and Falsehood continues, there should be rules to control them.
Quran gives the guidelines of how such things are to be controlled.
If Biblical Verses of war are only for “Historical purpose” and give no directions for future conduct, how come “Wars have not gone out from Jewish and Christian lands”?
Can you point out any period of 100 years in which no wars were going on in Western Countries?
How can you justify these wars and only blame Quran for the violence?
How many wars have been fought between Christian nations themselves and how many people are killed in those wars.
Your analysis is therefore faulty, wars and fighting have never stopped in the world, Quran at least provides as a “purpose” for such wars and intentions of the parties.
The wars of Islam are not to cause destruction of land and exploit economical and manual resource of other nations, but to bring justice and equity to the lands, which is missing when ‘Western Nations” capture any nation or race.

“The Past and Future are Known”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#42434 Aug 13, 2014
Crawl into a hole Osama.The Zionists might getcha!Bet you shave your head and wear a rag.An Islamic skinhead.Nice.
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
ocxz quotes..........
We are all aware of the Hasbara trolls, the Wikipedia Jews and the Israeli Neocon smear outlets. In the following important piece internet expert Jonathon Blakeley explores the vile and destructive impact of Sayanim and Hasbara agents on the social networks.
What we really see is a surge of Zio-centric anti- social behaviour in our midst. They are united against humanity, humanism, pluralism, freedom of expression and tolerance basically all those things that are precious to the rest of us.
Hasbara is an Hebrew word defined as explanation. The purpose of Hasbara is to explain and educate western people about the Israeli mission. Hasbara can take many forms, adverts, websites, comments on blogs, letter writing, protests and so on.
For a fuller idea of the depth of Habsara check this tool-kit from the We Believe in Israel Website.(made by BICOM). The difference between propaganda and hasbara? I would say Hasbara is more of a soft sell at first, it seeks to inform, influence and educate the ignorant to the Israeli cause.
The narrative of Hasbara has a victimized quality underpinning it, a very passive-aggressive approach, Israel is always defending not attacking. They play the mis-understood victim and invite their critics to attack them.
The sub-current being that Israel's message is not understood. Israel views that the reason for this is either lack of education or stupidity. So the Hasbara agents explain until they realise that they are getting nowhere and then respond with disdain and disgust.
Problems arise if one rejects the explanations being offered by the trolls, then their troll nature becomes apparent very quickly as they resort to smears and abuse.
Hasbara Troll attributes
1.Supreme point of view
2.The Hasbara troll knows best
3.Condescending & Patronising
4.Socialist (Smart and 'caring')
5.Do not have to be Jewish but Pro-Israel
6.Internet experts
7.Narcissistic
8.Provocative
9.Dis-ruptive
10.Like to ask the questions, not answer questions
11.Control freaks
12.Inflamed by anyone being critical of Israel
13.'Moral' Guardians
14.Classic insults: Anti-semite, Neo- Nazi, White Supremacist, Holocaust denier
15.Adept with social networks well trained on IT
>>
>
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#42435 Aug 13, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
As the struggle between Truth and Falsehood continues, there should be rules to control them.
Quran gives the guidelines of how such things are to be controlled.
If Biblical Verses of war are only for “Historical purpose” and give no directions for future conduct, how come “Wars have not gone out from Jewish and Christian lands”?
Can you point out any period of 100 years in which no wars were going on in Western Countries?
How can you justify these wars and only blame Quran for the violence?
How many wars have been fought between Christian nations themselves and how many people are killed in those wars.
Your analysis is therefore faulty, wars and fighting have never stopped in the world, Quran at least provides as a “purpose” for such wars and intentions of the parties.
The wars of Islam are not to cause destruction of land and exploit economical and manual resource of other nations, but to bring justice and equity to the lands, which is missing when ‘Western Nations” capture any nation or race.
Lies of the new hitlers from arabia. Islam is killing for fun the bloodthirsty bastards. Only in Syria 250.000 dead and ONLY about 25.000 kids murdered in the name of a retarded muslim. Very very peaceful islam, cant u all see??? hahahaha hahahha pure garbage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Tm Cln 7,320
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Exchange 123,479
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Michael 681,782
Muslim airlines, Qatar, attempting stake in Ame... 33 min gimme 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min another viewer 982,237
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 1 hr Brice N Livingston 8
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,369
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 hr onemale 286,526
More from around the web