1. Israel has not been Jew-free for many years.<quoted text>
Because for 2000 years it was Jews free!! A few Jews scattered here and there is not called "Jewish Presence".... there was not a single city which had predominantly Jewish majority, nor did they have any city which was managed by Jews.
My Question is why did not Christian World thought about these "Poor Jews" for 2000 years, how come this "Bright idea" came to them after WW-1?
And why did not they try to find a "Safe Site" where these "Precious Jews" could live in peace and tranquility for ever and ever.
2. You jump quickly from "no Jewish Majority" to "no Jewish Presence"
2. Even if it there were no significant Jewish presence, why would you prevent someone from living on land they acquired legally and legitimately?
4. If someone takes issue with legitimate landowners, perhaps the problem is with those who want to oust them (and the Christians, and all other "infidels")
5. I believe they looked at other locations for the Jews, particularly Uganda. I doubt that would have worked out much better.
Look, you're right that there is a problem and that any time different groups claim the same land there's a conflict. And yes, there are many innocents who are suffering on both sides - often because of the policies of their own leaders as much as because of those on the other side. But solutions are more important than dehumanizing and delegitimizing.