Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38084 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#42235 Jul 23, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>If Mexico was firing hundreds of rockets into San Diego daily and building tunnels to make more deaths, screaming about getting California and Texas back, and refusing a cease fire, what do you think USA would do? Fire in the hole!
You FORGOT to mention that if USA occupied MEXICO city and then its displaced citizens were doing every thing to get USA out of their OWN country, and USA offering them Ceasefire to hold out its territory, will it be the same?

The land does not belong to Jews at all, it is they who have occupied these lands and pushed the local people living there for centuries and generations.

And the beauty is that, Jews have brainwashed most Western people as if they are "lambs living inside the den of Lions".

Strange but true!!

JUBAIL, KSA

#42236 Jul 23, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews these days, seem to be more interested in blaming Poland for the Holocaust, and taking revenge on Polish rather than Germans.
Look at Debbie Schlussel, Giles Coren, Howard Stern, and Jan T Gross, all Jews who blame Poland.
Jews like Norman Lear, and Jewish NBC came up with the dumb Polak joke, which Jew Arlen Specter repeated such Polish jokes.
It is sick that Jews have forgotten what Poland has done for them, Poland accepted Jewish refugees, when Western Europe was burning them alive, and expelling Jews.
During the Holocaust, Poland had the greatest aid to Jews of all nations, like Zegota, and Poland had the most righteous among the nations of any nation.
It is sick, these Jews have no respect for what Poland has done for them.
Yes, a lot of Polish are anti-Jewish, a lot of us do hate Jews too, it is funny that those who

have dealt with Jews on the front lines tend to hate them the most.
Jews have almost total control on Western Media and their Financial Institutions and banks. That is why they try to post one sided picture of what they want to achieve.

It seems Jews are heading towards another Holocaust..... the first one also was because of their schemes against Germany during WW-1.

JUBAIL, KSA

#42239 Jul 23, 2014
A
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, shame on Hamas. But let's get back to your hero: Everyone knows that many millions of the Muslims in the Arab world and beyond have a deep hostility towards Jews or "the Jew." It seems to have reached a metaphysical level or debased into an irrational state of mind.
The question is: where does the hate come from? Muhammad waged war on these Jews. They retreated to their strongholds, and he besieged them for fifteen days. He gave them three days to collect the debts owed to them and to get out of Medina, but to leave their tools behind. Did at least some of the poor Emigrants take up the vacant trades? The clan departed northward for Wadi’l-Qura, where a Jewish community lived. Then a month later they left for Syria.
Was Muhammad’s response to the conflict proportional? It seems not, for the Qaynuqa never waged war on Muhammad. Why should we be surprised, then, if Muhammad’s radical followers today make their responses to perceived aggressions disproportionate? Is it any wonder why millions of Muslims hate the Jews in a disproportionate way? They are merely following their leader. But even if it is objected that Muslims have enough grievances today to hate the Jews, then how are moderates supposed to exhort them to let go of their hatred, when Muhammad is their guide? http://answering-islam.org/Authors/Arlandson/...
Apparently you do not know the history of fights our prophet had with Jews of Medina.

One of the FIRST things which our prophet did when he reached Medina was to get a Pact signed between Muslims and Jews, that provided for peaceful co-existence and a joint defense of Medina from outside threats.

That was the most correct and honorable way to live peacefully and help each other.

But what the Jews did? They not only tried every mean to hurt the prophet (head of Islamic state), but had links with the enemies of Islamic state.

Was that the correct behavior? And what was supposed to do to the people who did that?

If you breach the pact and threaten the security of state under whose protection you are living, why should you balk at the consequences.

Our prophet dealt with them very nicely and allowed the first two Jewish tribes to leave Medina and go and live with their “friends” outside Medina.

The Third Jewish tribe, broke the treaty one sided when entire city of Medina was under siege. This was a very serious treachery, and they were dealt as per the laws of their own book and as per their own selected arbitrator.

If any one analyses the conduct of our prophet without pre-bias and with open heart, he will find that he acted very correctly and very humane way.

I would like to remind you that Total number of human casualties (on both side) during ten year of “non stop” murder and killings of our prophet, do not reach even the figure of 1000, and with so less blood shed he was to transform the whole nation of Arabic from Idol Worship and Paganism to Purest form of Monotheism.

Is there any other example of this kind any where in the world?
Karmarim

Qrendi, Malta

#42240 Jul 23, 2014
Good thing Ahmedinejad is gone. The conflict in Palestine is not one between muslims and Jews, but between Arabs and Jews of which Iran has nothing to do with. Both Jews and Arabs are actually enemies of Iran and its good news for Iran when they are both mutually destroying each other. I think Iran's new president has seen the light.

JUBAIL, KSA

#42242 Jul 24, 2014
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Is the US or the World Coming to an End?

It will be one or the other

By Paul Craig Roberts

2014 is shaping up as a year of reckoning for the United States.

Two pressures are building on the US dollar. One pressure comes from the Federal Reserve’s declining ability to rig the price of gold as Western gold supplies shrivel and market knowledge of the Fed’s illegal price rigging spreads. The evidence of massive amounts of naked shorts being dumped into the paper gold futures market at times of day when trading is thin is unequivocal. It has become obvious that the price of gold is being rigged in the futures market in order to protect the dollar’s value from QE.

The other pressure arises from the Obama regime’s foolish threats of sanctions on Russia. Other countries are no longer willing to tolerate Washington’s abuse of the world dollar standard. Washington uses the dollar-based international payments system to inflict damage on the economies of countries that resist Washington’s political hegemony.

Russia and China have had enough. As I have reported and as Peter Koenig reports here. Russia and China are disconnecting their international trade from the dollar. Henceforth, Russia will conduct its trade, including the sale of oil and natural gas to Europe, in rubles and in the currencies of its BRICS partners.

This means a big drop in the demand for US dollars and a corresponding drop in the dollar’s exchange value.

As John Williams ( shadowstats.com ) has made clear, the US economy has not recovered from the downturn in 2008 and has weakened further. The vast majority of the US population is hard pressed from the lack of income growth for years. As the US is now an import-dependent economy, a drop in the dollar’s value will raise US prices and push living standards lower.

All evidence points to US economic failure in 2014, and that is the conclusion of John Williams’ April 9 report.

This year could also see the breakup of NATO and even the EU. Washington’s reckless coup in Ukraine and threat of sanctions against Russia have pushed its NATO puppet states onto dangerous ground. Washington misjudged the reaction in Ukraine to its overthrow of the elected democratic government and imposition of a stooge government. Crimea quickly departed Ukraine and rejoined Russia. Other former Russian territories in Ukraine might soon follow. Protesters in Lugansk, Donetsk, and Kharkov are demanding their own referendums. Protesters have declared the Donetsk People’s Republic and Kharkov People’s Republic.

Washington’s stooge government in Kiev has threatened to put the protests down with violence. Washington claims that the protests are organized by Russia, but no one believes Washington, not even its Ukrainian stooges.

Russian news reports have identified US mercenaries among the Kiev force that has been sent to put down the separatists in eastern Ukraine. A member of the right-wing, neo-Nazi Fatherland Party in the Kiev parliament has called for shooting the protesters dead.

JUBAIL, KSA

#42243 Jul 24, 2014
Violence against the protesters is likely to bring in the Russian Army and result in the return to Russia of its former territories in Eastern Ukraine that were attached to Ukraine by the Soviet Communist Party.

With Washington out on a limb issuing threats hand over fist, Washington is pushing Europe into two highly undesirable confrontations. Europeans do not want a war with Russia over Washington’s coup in Kiev, and Europeans understand that any real sanctions on Russia, if observed, would do far more damage to Europeans. Within the EU, growing economic inequality among the countries, high unemployment, and stringent economic austerity imposed on poorer members have produced enormous strains. Europeans are in no mood to bear the brunt of a Washington-orchestrated conflict with Russia. While Washington presents Europe with war and sacrifice, Russia and China offer trade and friendship.

Washington will do its best to keep European politicians bought-and-paid-for and in line with Washington’s policies, but the downside for Europe of going along with Washington is now much larger.

Across many fronts, Washington is emerging in the world’s eye as duplicitous, untrustworthy, and totally corrupt. A Securities and Exchange Commission prosecuting attorney, James Kidney used the occasion of his retirement to reveal that higher ups had squelched his prosecutions of Goldman Sachs and other “banks too big to fail,” because his SEC bosses were not focused on justice but “on getting high-paying jobs after their government service” by protecting the banks from prosecution for their illegal actions.
Just an ordinary girl

Tarnovo, Bulgaria

#42244 Jul 24, 2014
I'm sorry I don't know the details, but these events are awful. I'm half Jewish but why can't we live in peace, just like before this evil 1979 year. Who are we to judge each other?? I despise people who are racist, they are cruel and heartless. Maybe we have different religions, but remember please, we are all people. Don't harm other people, because they also feel pain, just like you. If a communicate with other people, I don't care what nationality they belong to. Maybe there are higher civilisations on different planets or universes, because we are so nasty and racist. I don't hate you at all, like other people, we are just people. I wish there were much less pain and sufferings in this cruel world
Karmarim

Qrendi, Malta

#42245 Jul 24, 2014
Let us not have religion influence our opinion both sides in this are awful and have the fair share in this conflict, Hamas fires rockets at Israel, Israel fires rockets at civilians in Gaza. Me as someone who is half Iranian doesn't want to see Iran going out of its way, getting itself into a diplomatic role with Israel, the EU and the United States for a conflict which doesn't even involve it.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#42246 Jul 24, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You FORGOT to mention that if USA occupied MEXICO city and then its displaced citizens were doing every thing to get USA out of their OWN country, and USA offering them Ceasefire to hold out its territory, will it be the same?
The land does not belong to Jews at all, it is they who have occupied these lands and pushed the local people living there for centuries and generations.
And the beauty is that, Jews have brainwashed most Western people as if they are "lambs living inside the den of Lions".
Strange but true!!
We occupied Mexican territory many years ago and made them USA. Let's not argue about how the land was obtained, that is history. What year should we go back and divide the land? Should non Hawaiians leave the Islands? Should the non native Americans leave? How stupid is that. Why don't the good loving peaceful Countries in the Middle east take these people in their countries like America does to Mexicans?

Sacramento, CA

#42247 Jul 24, 2014
Karmarim wrote:
Let us not have religion influence our opinion both sides in this are awful and have the fair share in this conflict, Hamas fires rockets at Israel, Israel fires rockets at civilians in Gaza. Me as someone who is half Iranian doesn't want to see Iran going out of its way, getting itself into a diplomatic role with Israel, the EU and the United States for a conflict which doesn't even involve it.
same thing Iraq and Afghanistan rebels did, they fire rockets and shoot guns from hospitals and day ares, schools. The blame goes back to Hamas. Yes both sides are to blame, but if Hamas stops, so does Israel.

Sacramento, CA

#42249 Jul 24, 2014
Karmarim wrote:
Good thing Ahmedinejad is gone. The conflict in Palestine is not one between muslims and Jews, but between Arabs and Jews of which Iran has nothing to do with. Both Jews and Arabs are actually enemies of Iran and its good news for Iran when they are both mutually destroying each other. I think Iran's new president has seen the light.
I agree, the little man wearing the big shoes was a terrorist himself. But Iran is involved in Iraq now because of shia vs sunni, makes you wonder if they will play politics in this latest dispute between jews and arabs?
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#42251 Jul 25, 2014
Just an ordinary girl wrote:
I'm sorry I don't know the details, but these events are awful. I'm half Jewish but why can't we live in peace, just like before this evil 1979 year. Who are we to judge each other?? I despise people who are racist, they are cruel and heartless. Maybe we have different religions, but remember please, we are all people. Don't harm other people, because they also feel pain, just like you. If a communicate with other people, I don't care what nationality they belong to. Maybe there are higher civilisations on different planets or universes, because we are so nasty and racist. I don't hate you at all, like other people, we are just people. I wish there were much less pain and sufferings in this cruel world
People can live in peace provided their is justice and equity.

But in this case the justice is on the side of Palestinians which no one in the west likes to hear.

It was a wrong decision to "import" Jews from all over Europe and settle them in Palestine, which was a very well populated area.

Why people thought that Jews would displace people living in that land for thousands of years and they would not protest?

Instead of solving the basic problem they somehow want to paint the Palestinians as the guilty party, forgetting they are the ones whose land was usurped.

When your foundation is faulty, the building can never be stable. And that is what we are seeing in Israel, some how they want that people would forget, on whose land this country was established.

Unless there is a real peace between Israel and Palestinians, there would be no end to this conflict.

You cannot live and behave like a "Bully" in land which is surrounded by your "enemies" on all sides.

Israel and its backers are not understanding this basic fact, what would happen if Israel enemies get "more powerful"?

For how long Israel would be "all powerful"? Does not their past history teaches them the lesson?
Karmarim

Qrendi, Malta

#42252 Jul 25, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
People can live in peace provided their is justice and equity.
But in this case the justice is on the side of Palestinians which no one in the west likes to hear.
It was a wrong decision to "import" Jews from all over Europe and settle them in Palestine, which was a very well populated area.
Why people thought that Jews would displace people living in that land for thousands of years and they would not protest?
Instead of solving the basic problem they somehow want to paint the Palestinians as the guilty party, forgetting they are the ones whose land was usurped.
When your foundation is faulty, the building can never be stable. And that is what we are seeing in Israel, some how they want that people would forget, on whose land this country was established.
Unless there is a real peace between Israel and Palestinians, there would be no end to this conflict.
You cannot live and behave like a "Bully" in land which is surrounded by your "enemies" on all sides.
Israel and its backers are not understanding this basic fact, what would happen if Israel enemies get "more powerful"?
For how long Israel would be "all powerful"? Does not their past history teaches them the lesson?
I think there goal was to create a conflict which would last for as long as they want it to last. Divid and conquer.
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#42253 Jul 25, 2014
RF wrote:
01. We occupied Mexican territory many years ago and made them USA. Let's not argue about how the land was obtained, that is history. What year should we go back and divide the land?

02. Should non Hawaiians leave the Islands? Should the non native Americans leave? How stupid is that. Why don't the good loving peaceful Countries in the Middle east take these people in their countries like America does to Mexicans?
Ans.

01. So USA occupied Maxican land by force and made it as their own.

Just because USA was "More Powerful" then . but of Mexico got the power, would they not demand it back from USA?

Why should they not?

02. And if we use the same logic, Jews onec they "Lost" oownership of Palestine 2000 years ago, how come it is "still their land"?

Why use different logic every time, why make special rules for Jews only?

Why Christians have so much "Inferiorty Complex" when confronted with Jews?

Why still Christians think that "By serving Jews" they are pleasing their Lord?
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#42254 Jul 25, 2014
Karmarim wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there goal was to create a conflict which would last for as long as they want it to last. Divid and conquer.
I think they "played a Trick" on Jews and get them removed from the lands "they were living in for past 2000 years" to a land that is "filled with danger".

Divide and Rule cannot work from ever, Israel from day 1, behaves as a "Bully" and it is still the same. They have to pay a price for all of their misdeeds sooner or later.

They have chosen to "Live by the Sword" and every one knows what happens to the one who does that, do we not?

Sacramento, CA

#42256 Jul 25, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Just because USA was "More Powerful" then . but of Mexico got the power, would they not demand it back from USA?
Why should they not?
02. And if we use the same logic, Jews onec they "Lost" oownership of Palestine 2000 years ago, how come it is "still their land"?
1. Read history, most wars are fought over land. History can't be rewound. 2. 1948
Karmarim

Qrendi, Malta

#42257 Jul 25, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Why should they not?
Another thing I don't understand is why Christians think by supporting Jews they are supporting there own kind. They don't know whether tomorrow the Jews won't go after them. In reality Islam is the closest religion to Christianity, Muslims acknowledge Jesus Christ whereas Jews don't.

Sacramento, CA

#42258 Jul 25, 2014
The Palestinian people should be mad at their leaders that take money from other countries and buy rockets, Hamas doesn't do the citizens any favor. If you’re anti-Israel, then you’re anti-America t’s the only democracy over there, it’s the only friend we have who’s willing to fight and stand up for what’s right. the Arabs don’t even want those Palestinians, otherwise they’d let them matriculate into their country. I agree with Howard Stern: Stern: People forget history. Jews were being executed and killed, and they went over to Israel, this little sh*thole, which was a desert—it had nothing going on.

Stern compared the drastic difference of the median income of Israelis,$30 thousand, and Palestinians,$2 thousand, as an example of the success of Israel despite living in the same region. He then pointed to the Palestinians' real problem: "They elected terrorists to run their country."

Sacramento, CA

#42259 Jul 25, 2014
Karmarim wrote:
<quoted text>
Another thing I don't understand is why Christians think by supporting Jews they are supporting there own kind. They don't know whether tomorrow the Jews won't go after them. In reality Islam is the closest religion to Christianity, Muslims acknowledge Jesus Christ whereas Jews don't.
A lot of Christian history in Israel. Christians believe that events predicted in the Book of Revelation will come to pass.
And believe the Bible teaches that the Jews must possess their own country in the Holy Land before Jesus can return.

Millions of Americans believe that the Bible predicts the future and that we are living in the last days.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#42260 Jul 25, 2014
Just an ordinary girl wrote:
Just lok around the world. The most mysery is cmng from the nazi like muslims. There will be no peace as long as islam is on this planet and unless all the non muslim countries wake up. Visited Bulgaria a few times , loved it. Its especially nice not to see muslims all over the country. How do you do that???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min RiversideRedneck 100,820
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Gabriel 980,250
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Liamm 670,445
News Obama Dozed - People Froze AKA Obama's Katrina (Feb '09) 53 min Jaydon 2,068
AT&T is run by a bunch of crooks who should be ... (Dec '14) 1 hr ATT and Verizon S... 8
the first lies ever told 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 445,660
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,457
More from around the web