Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38088 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#42153 Jul 15, 2014
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Former Australian FM Denounces Jewish Lobby's 'Extraordinary Influence'

In new book, Bob Carr claims office of former Australian PM Julia Gillard was effectively held hostage by Jewish lobby.

By Haaretz

Former Australian Foreign Minister Bob Carr has suggested Prime Minister Julia Gillard’s dogged support of Israel was due to the "subcontracting" of Australian foreign policy to Jewish donors, The Guardian reported on Wednesday.

In his upcoming book "Diary of a Foreign Minister," Carr claims the "extreme right-wing" pro-Israel lobby in Melbourne wielded "extraordinary influence" on Gillard. The book includes private text messages between the two – published without Gillard's consent – which detail the pair's disagreement on Australia's support (or lack thereof) for the November 2012 United Nations vote concerning Palestinian observer status.

In an interview with the Australian Broadcasting Corporation to promote his new book, Carr claimed the pro-Israel lobby in Melbourne wielded "extraordinary influence" on Gillard and her office, negatively interfering with Australian foreign policy.

"I found it very frustrating that we couldn't issue, for example, a routine expression of concern about the spread of Israeli settlements on the West Bank - great blocks of housing for Israeli citizens going up on land that everyone regards as part of the future Palestinian state if there is to be a two-state solution."

Mark Leibler, national chairman of the Australia-Israel and Jewish Affairs Council, passionately rejected Carr's portrayal of the Jewish lobby's disproportionate influence.

"Just unpick for a moment what he's saying. He's talking about the Jewish lobby, he's talking about a difference of opinion between him and the prime minister," Liebler told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation. "Why can't they have a difference of opinion on a matter related to Israeli policy?"

"How does the Jewish lobby control the prime minister," Liebler asked. "Through donations to the ALP and sending people to Israel. I mean, give me a break. Would anyone seriously accept that? Julia Gillard is an independent-thinking woman. She can come to her own conclusions without being influenced by the Jewish lobby."

According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Carr describes Yuval Rotem, Israel's former ambassador to Australia, as "the cunning Yuval" and Avigdor Lieberman as "gloomy" and "taciturn" in his book. He also dubs the pro-Israel caucus within Australia's Labor party, including notable Jewish MPs Mark Dreyfus and Michael Danby, as the "falafel faction."

Like Leibler, Danby described Carr's accusations as "laughable," adding that "in the current climate, it's OK to be a bigot."

Carr responded harshly to Danby's accusations, calling the comments "extraordinary."

"For years, I was president of Labor Friends of Israel. I wrote a book,'My Reading Life,' in which I recommend the book of an Auschwitz survivor as the most important book of the last 100 years," Carr told ABC radio.

"My only point about Israel was that settlement activity ought to stop and that the Palestinian status, the increased status in the General Assembly, ought to be not blocked by Australia. So that's a position that the foreign minister of every European country would endorse and indeed doesn't fall too much short of the foreign policy position of [U.S. Secretary of State] John Kerry."
Copyright Haaretz.com
Mandela

Huntingdale, Australia

#42154 Jul 16, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
http://www.informationclearing house.info/article38205.htm
Former Australian FM Denounces Jewish Lobby's 'Extraordinary Influence'
In new book, Bob Carr claims office of former Australian PM Julia Gillard was effectively held hostage by Jewish lobby.
By Haaretz
Former Australian Foreign Minister Bob Carr has suggested Prime Minister Julia Gillard’s dogged support of Israel was due to the "subcontracting" of Australian foreign policy to Jewish donors, The Guardian reported on Wednesday.
In his upcoming book "Diary of a Foreign Minister," Carr claims the "extreme right-wing" pro-Israel lobby in Melbourne wielded "extraordinary influence" on Gillard. The book includes private text messages between the two – published without Gillard's consent – which detail the pair's disagreement on Australia's support (or lack thereof) for the November 2012 United Nations vote concerning Palestinian observer status.
In an interview with the Australian Broadcasting Corporation to promote his new book, Carr claimed the pro-Israel lobby in Melbourne wielded "extraordinary influence" on Gillard and her office, negatively interfering with Australian foreign policy.
"I found it very frustrating that we couldn't issue, for example, a routine expression of concern about the spread of Israeli settlements on the West Bank - great blocks of housing for Israeli citizens going up on land that everyone regards as part of the future Palestinian state if there is to be a two-state solution."
Mark Leibler, national chairman of the Australia-Israel and Jewish Affairs Council, passionately rejected Carr's portrayal of the Jewish lobby's disproportionate influence.
"Just unpick for a moment what he's saying. He's talking about the Jewish lobby, he's talking about a difference of opinion between him and the prime minister," Liebler told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation. "Why can't they have a difference of opinion on a matter related to Israeli policy?"
"How does the Jewish lobby control the prime minister," Liebler asked. "Through donations to the ALP and sending people to Israel. I mean, give me a break. Would anyone seriously accept that? Julia Gillard is an independent-thinking woman. She can come to her own conclusions without being influenced by the Jewish lobby."
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Carr describes Yuval Rotem, Israel's former ambassador to Australia, as "the cunning Yuval" and Avigdor Lieberman as "gloomy" and "taciturn" in his book. He also dubs the pro-Israel caucus within Australia's Labor party, including notable Jewish MPs Mark Dreyfus and Michael Danby, as the "falafel faction."
Like Leibler, Danby described Carr's accusations as "laughable," adding that "in the current climate, it's OK to be a bigot."
Carr responded harshly to Danby's accusations, calling the comments "extraordinary."
"For years, I was president of Labor Friends of Israel. I wrote a book,'My Reading Life,' in which I recommend the book of an Auschwitz survivor as the most important book of the last 100 years," Carr told ABC radio.
"My only point about Israel was that settlement activity ought to stop and that the Palestinian status, the increased status in the General Assembly, ought to be not blocked by Australia. So that's a position that the foreign minister of every European country would endorse and indeed doesn't fall too much short of the foreign policy position of [U.S. Secretary of State] John Kerry."
Copyright Haaretz.com
>
>

Ther correct term is the >>>>>>> >>ZIONIST LOBBY<<<<< <<<<<

Its the zionists that hold sway over all western governments with bribes, coersion and any other coruptive means.....

>
Zionist are nasty creatures they are not human .......very very evil
>
>

JUBAIL, KSA

#42155 Jul 16, 2014
RF wrote:
01. "we try" it's obvious that Muslims can't follow His laws. Man will never be good enough, that's why you need to accept Jesus as your personal savior and quit trying to be good following rules of a nomad in the desert that deceived you into thinking he has the answers. The Qur'an says "To those who believe and do deeds of righteousness hath Allah promised forgiveness and a great reward" (Surah 5:9).

02. Question: Are you doing enough good deeds to receive salvation on the Day of Judgment?

03. Question: Are you doing all you can, or are you relaxing in your dedication to Allah?
In Christianity, Jesus is God in flesh who paid for our sins on the cross (1 Pet. 2:24). Because of that, we Christians are secure in Him and do not have to worry about doing enough good works to please God since we are saved by grace through faith in Him,(Eph. 2:8-9).

04. Question: Why should we Christians give up our guarantee of salvation in Jesus for the requirements of your Qur'anic law when you yourselves don't even know if you have done enough good deeds to be saved on the Day of Judgment?
Ans.

01. Yers no man “will be good enough” to “earn” his salvation, that is why we need God’ Mercy.

But your deeds and efforts shows your sincerity to please God and it separated believers from Hypocrites.

If there is no criterion to separate believers from hypocrites, then it is no religion at all.

Q-2: Already answered above.

Q-3, First part answered above. Jesus is God in Flesh is something which is absurd. Jesus was a human and God is not human, so they cannot be the same.

How was Jesus praying to God, when he himself was God in Flesh? Who was he praying to?

Q-4. I do not know that Christians have “Guranty of Slavation” unless they follow the advice of Jesus himself who said:

“Unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of Scribes and Pharisees, you shall not enter the Kingdom of Heaven”.

Jesus said “If you love me, follow my commandments”

So these are the “guarantees” that you have according to Jesus

And one more thing, Jesus also said “I have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now, however when the Comforter, the Spirit of Truth come, he shall guide you into all truth…”

So if you reject Comforter, you are going against the sayings of Jesus and there be no salvation for you.

If you concentrate on words of Jesus and read less and less of Paul, there are chances that you will find the true way, even in the existing Gospels.

JUBAIL, KSA

#42156 Jul 16, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Ther correct term is the >>>>>>> >>ZIONIST LOBBY<<<<< <<<<<
Its the zionists that hold sway over all western governments with bribes, coersion and any other coruptive means.....
>
Zionist are nasty creatures they are not human .......very very evil
>
>
You are right, the term should be Zionists. It may look strange but there are many Christians who are member of this Zionist lobby, in fact they are the "working arm" of Jewish Zionists and overzealous supporters.

Jewish Zionists have brainwashed majority of Christians and Western European nations to support the Zionist agenda.

How come Christians formed such a strong bond with Jews, considering what the Jews say about Jesus and Mary is really strange..... but it has happened, we see before our very eyes.
danetoo

UK

#42157 Jul 16, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, the term should be Zionists. It may look strange but there are many Christians who are member of this Zionist lobby, in fact they are the "working arm" of Jewish Zionists and overzealous supporters.
Jewish Zionists have brainwashed majority of Christians and Western European nations to support the Zionist agenda.
How come Christians formed such a strong bond with Jews, considering what the Jews say about Jesus and Mary is really strange..... but it has happened, we see before our very eyes.
So christians should follow peaceful islam instead??

because islam has SO enriched the lives of people .. muslims are in charge everywhere ... through their hard work and creative abilities ... muslims have won multiple prizes for innovation and leadership qualities

Or .. was that the jews??

Could THAT possibly be the reason ?? Wherever there are muslims, there is civil and military unrest ... racism flourishes - as we see in France, Belgium, Germany, Holland, South of Sweden - where there are large concentrations of muslim citizens - racism and hatred and crime has increased

Tell me please - where in the world today - are muslims doing realy really well ?? Freedom, creativity, innovation, democracy ... where?? A statesman ...??? A leader in his or her field? a leader in creative arts .. acting, music, painting, sculpture ???

I have never heard that with a jewish neighbourhood - when was the last time a jew bombed something in Europe, USA, South America, Australia, Canada .. in fact anywhere (except Israel of course - which is called defending oneself)... Usually people are almost envious of jewish neighbourhoods as they are generally affluent, keep to the law of the country they live in - integrate extremely well .. create business and wealth ..
Mandela

Huntingdale, Australia

#42158 Jul 16, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
THERE ARE JEWS
AND THERE ARE ZIONIST
They are 2 distinctly different peoples..........
Zionism is a cult bereft of religion as the world knows it........
>
Judaism is the religion of the Jew
>

The Jews denounce the zionist and all their rabid acts and such like
>
Jews believe zionism and zionist will bring about the anhilation of all their people

Google >>>>>>Jews against zionism<<<<< <<
>
>

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#42160 Jul 16, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
THERE ARE JEWS
AND THERE ARE ZIONIST
>
>
The Jews denounce the zionist and all their rabid acts and such like
>
Jews believe zionism and zionist will bring about the anhilation of all their people
>
>
All religious Jews are Zionists If people want to claim they're not antisemetic, that they're only against Zionists, and not Jews, or not Israel, or not Jews and Israel, then it's just a way for them to sleep better at night, but its really the same thing.

After all,'Zion' is just another word for 'Israel', a Zionist is an Israel-ist, someone pro-Israel, which virtually all Jews are.

Sacramento, CA

#42161 Jul 16, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>

How should Christians behave? Should they strap in bomb vests, and kill like the shia and sunni do? What would Mo do? Over 1000 people have died from Muslims since Ramadam. Should Christians slaughter people on Easter?

Sacramento, CA

#42162 Jul 16, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Yers no man “will be good enough” to “earn” his salvation, that is why we need God’ Mercy.
But your deeds and efforts shows your sincerity to please God and it separated believers from Hypocrites.
Okay, glad you cleared that up, We might not be that far from each others belief on that. Here are my beliefs, how do you feel about it? The experience of salvation by grace, however, results in obedience to God's law. Works of faith demonstrate that Christ's grace is operating in the life to bring us into accord with the righteous principles of His law. We are judged by the law, the great standard of righteousness because Christ's grace has been made available as the power to obey it. Our works are judged because grace makes possible works that are acceptable to God.

Obedience is a sign of our love for God and our willingness to render Him true worship. "If ye love me, keep my commandments." John 14:15. Obedience through the power of the Holy Spirit is not legalism. "And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us." 1 John 3:24.

"Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city." Revelation 22:14.

Sacramento, CA

#42163 Jul 16, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
http://www.informationclearing house.info/article38232.htm
The Global Banking Game Is Rigged, and the FDIC Is Suing
did you just figure that out? DUH!!
Mandela

High Wycombe, Australia

#42165 Jul 16, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>All religious Jews are Zionists If people want to claim they're not antisemetic, that they're only against Zionists, and not Jews, or not Israel, or not Jews and Israel, then it's just a way for them to sleep better at night, but its really the same thing.
After all,'Zion' is just another word for 'Israel', a Zionist is an Israel-ist, someone pro-Israel, which virtually all Jews are.
>
>
"All religious Jews are zionists "

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >Wot a load o crap........

Google ..........Jews against zionism

Change yo name immediately to "RICCARDOO OF CRAP" it is more apt....!!

>
>

Sacramento, CA

#42166 Jul 16, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
"All religious Jews are zionists "
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >Wot a load o crap........
Google ..........Jews against zionism
Change yo name immediately to "RICCARDOO OF CRAP" it is more apt....!!
>
>
. Zionism is not related to being Jewish, one can be a non-Jew and be a Zionist. It has nothing to do with ethnic cleansing or racism as much as the haters try to claim otherwise. Israel has over 1 million Arab citizens, the Palestinians have stated that in any future Palestinian state ZERO Jews will be allowed and already they have a law requiring the death penalty for anyone selling land to a Jew!

Judaism is a religion that follows the Torah and is descended from Avraham, through Yitzchak, through Yaakov followed by Moshe receiving the Torah at Har Sinai as our national constitution and the document that defines our relationship with G-d. Judaism is a religion only and one cannot be Jewish and combine it with ANY other religion! The attempts to try and claim Jews are a race started with the Nazis and shows someones prejudice and hatred!

Sacramento, CA

#42167 Jul 16, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>

And one more thing, Jesus also said “I have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now, however when the Comforter, the Spirit of Truth come, he shall guide you into all truth…”
So if you reject Comforter, you are going against the sayings of Jesus and there be no salvation for you.
If you concentrate on words of Jesus and read less and less of Paul, there are chances that you will find the true way, even in the existing Gospels.
The comforter was not Mo. http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/why-mohamme...

Sacramento, CA

#42168 Jul 16, 2014
Who is the Comforter that Jesus promised?

Jhn 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Jhn 14:26 But the Comforter,[which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Jhn 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father,[even] the Spirit of truth, which proceeds from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Jhn 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Summary of this part:

1. the Comforter will abide with them “forever.” Mohammad did not live then, and could not do this – be with them. Now that he has come and gone, he is not with anyone forever.

2. The Comforter is the Holy Ghost, not a man, who will “teach all things.” No man knows “all things,” only God.

3. The Comforter is a Spirit of Truth. Mohammad was a man, not a spirit.

4. Jesus had to leave so that the Comforter could come. That implied he was coming soon after Jesus left. Also, Jesus said that HE was sending the Comforter. Mohammad never claimed that Jesus sent him.
Mandela

High Wycombe, Australia

#42169 Jul 16, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>. Zionism is not related to being Jewish, one can be a non-Jew and be a Zionist. It has nothing to do with ethnic cleansing or racism as much as the haters try to claim otherwise. Israel has over 1 million Arab citizens, the Palestinians have stated that in any future Palestinian state ZERO Jews will be allowed and already they have a law requiring the death penalty for anyone selling land to a Jew!
Judaism is a religion that follows the Torah and is descended from Avraham, through Yitzchak, through Yaakov followed by Moshe receiving the Torah at Har Sinai as our national constitution and the document that defines our relationship with G-d. Judaism is a religion only and one cannot be Jewish and combine it with ANY other religion! The attempts to try and claim Jews are a race started with the Nazis and shows someones prejudice and hatred!
>
>
Yo contradict yo self wit each post....lumpkin
Zionism put simply ..........Is evil

Zionists..........are Inhuman

Zionist have committed evil and inhuman acts in the stolen lands and greater Palestine
fo the past 7 decades an more..........

>
Golda meir threatened the world with words to the effect of

>>>>>>> >>>>we have a nuke arsenal greater than you can imagine
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>and we have nukes in the air right now
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> and we will flatten the whole world before we would be defeated.....

>
There are none more evil than zionists or zionism ..........so it is written
>

JUBAIL, KSA

#42170 Jul 17, 2014
Danetoo wrote:
01. So christians should follow peaceful islam instead??

because islam has SO enriched the lives of people .. muslims are in charge everywhere ... through their hard work and creative abilities ... muslims have won multiple prizes for innovation and leadership qualities

Or .. was that the jews??

Could THAT possibly be the reason ?? Wherever there are muslims, there is civil and military unrest ... racism flourishes - as we see in France, Belgium, Germany, Holland, South of Sweden - where there are large concentrations of muslim citizens - racism and hatred and crime has increased

Tell me please - where in the world today - are muslims doing realy really well ?? Freedom, creativity, innovation, democracy ... where?? A statesman ...??? A leader in his or her field? a leader in creative arts .. acting, music, painting, sculpture ???

I have never heard that with a jewish neighbourhood - when was the last time a jew bombed something in Europe, USA, South America, Australia, Canada .. in fact anywhere (except Israel of course - which is called defending oneself)... Usually people are almost envious of jewish neighbourhoods as they are generally affluent, keep to the law of the country they live in - integrate extremely well .. create business and wealth ..
Ans.

Jews do have all the “Best Qualities” as you mentioned, but still not “Loved” by the nations they live in.

They have lots and lots of talents and God has given them many gifts.

If they leave their Racism and Invite other people to their faith, they would do a lot of good to themselves and to others.

Muslims have all the problems you mentioned (and many more you are not aware of…!!), but still Ilsam is the fastest growing of all religions.

And Jews with all their “talents and money and power” are not an “expanding group”… you find them at the head of most “immoral ideas” like Free Sex, Pornography, Nudity, and other “Modern Evils”

So their worldly success shall count “very little” when they appear before their Lord.

This is what I can say and Allah knows Best.

JUBAIL, KSA

#42171 Jul 17, 2014
RF wrote:
1. How should Christians behave? Should they strap in bomb vests, and kill like the shia and sunni do? What would Mo do? Over 1000 people have died from Muslims since Ramadam. Should Christians slaughter people on Easter?

2. Okay, glad you cleared that up, We might not be that far from each others belief on that. Here are my beliefs, how do you feel about it? The experience of salvation by grace, however, results in obedience to God's law. Works of faith demonstrate that Christ's grace is operating in the life to bring us into accord with the righteous principles of His law. We are judged by the law, the great standard of righteousness because Christ's grace has been made available as the power to obey it. Our works are judged because grace makes possible works that are acceptable to God.

03.. Obedience is a sign of our love for God and our willingness to render Him true worship. "If ye love me, keep my commandments." John 14:15. Obedience through the power of the Holy Spirit is not legalism. "And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us." 1 John 3:24.

"Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city." Revelation 22:14.
Ans.

01. If Muslims ignore the call of Quran and Prophet, peace be on him, to remain united and do not fight with each other, whose fault is it?

When Christian nations fought against each others in WW-1 and WW-2 and killed millions of each other, whose fault was it?

Jesus Christ’s or Christianity ‘s?

02. God’s grace is present all the time, but there should be people to ask for it.

And the person asking for that grace should be sincere, and that is the whole idea being walking in the ways of God and following His laws and Commandments.

Anyone challenging God and willfully acting against His Laws and Commandments and treating them as “laughing matter” is not the ideal candidate to receive God’s grace and Pardon.

03. This idea that “we are living in period of Grace” is Paul’s own idea and Jesus is not part of it. Jesus gave simple teachings like ‘If you love me, follow my commandments”.

This is how prophets of God speak, not in riddles as St. Paul is doing all the time.

If Christians just concentrate on “Words of Jesus” as mentioned in three synoptic Gospels, they would very easily find the true path.

It is St. Paul’s own interpretation and inserting his own ideas to bring a new doctrine, is what has made all this confusion.

JUBAIL, KSA

#42172 Jul 17, 2014
RF wrote:
Who is the Comforter that Jesus promised?

Jhn 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Jhn 14:26 But the Comforter,[which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Jhn 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father,[even] the Spirit of truth, which proceeds from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Jhn 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Summary of this part:

1. the Comforter will abide with them “forever.” Mohammad did not live then, and could not do this – be with them. Now that he has come and gone, he is not with anyone forever.

2. The Comforter is the Holy Ghost, not a man, who will “teach all things.” No man knows “all things,” only God.

3. The Comforter is a Spirit of Truth. Mohammad was a man, not a spirit.

4. Jesus had to leave so that the Comforter could come. That implied he wascoming soon after Jesus left. Also, Jesus said that HE was sending the Comforter. Mohammad never claimed that Jesus sent him.
Ans.

01. Comforter abiding them “forever” does not mean a “Physical presence”. It could also mean the “preservation and protection of his teachings” as close to original as humanly possible.

And our Prophet’s teachings are available in pristine form as the day on which he left this earth.

Muslim’s read Quran “ Exactly” as it was during the life of prophet.

02. Jesus did not use the word “Holy Ghost”(With the Interpretation of Trinitarian Church), he used the word “Holy Spirit” which can also be used for any Righteous Prophet of God.

03. Spirit of Truth does not mean a “Non Physical” body as explained earlier. And it is really strange that Title which Makkan people gave to our prophet, before he started his mission was “Al Sadiq Al Ameen”….which means “Truthful and Trustworthy”

04. Jesus said “while he was there Comforter will not come”….the so called “Holy Ghost” was coming BEFORE, AFTER & DURING LIFE TIME OF JESUS….. how could he be candidate of this this prophesy?

Our Prophet, peace be on him, did came AFTER Jesus left the earth, so he fulfills this part of the prophesy.

PS:

And Jesus also said that this “Comforter” shall teach him “All Truth”.

What Holy Ghost taught on the day of Pentecost, not a single word of that is recorded any where!!

So this part of Jesus’ prophesy is still to be fulfilled.

JUBAIL, KSA

#42173 Jul 17, 2014
Mandela wrote:
01. THERE ARE JEWS
AND THERE ARE ZIONIST

>
>

02. The Jews denounce the zionist and all their rabid acts and such like
>
03. Jews believe zionism and zionist will bring about the anhilation of all their people

>
>
Ans.

I did not say that “All Jews are Zionists”… there are definitely many Jews who are against this Zionist movement.

But those who rule Israel and are responsible for what is going on in Palestine are Zionists.

We are not against all Jews and as I said many Christians are also at the back of this Zionist movement.

They provide Political, Monetary and Military support to Zionist Jews and State of Israel.
danetoo

London, UK

#42175 Jul 17, 2014
Gazans are more scared of Hamas than the IDF

Analysis: Islamist organizations in Gaza are still negotiating over negotiations, while in Israel, defense chiefs are seeing start of unrest against Hamas.

The negotiations for a ceasefire between Israel and Gaza are complicated and are destined to be drawn out. This is mainly due to Hamas' determination to leave the battlefield with clear achievements for its military wing, especially in the eyes of the Gaza population. These achievements should be clear enough to justify to the Palestinian street – in Judea and Samaria as well - the escalation of the fire on Israel, which resulted in Operation Protective Edge. Also, Hamas does not see Egypt as an honest broker and wants Qatar and Turkey involved in the negotiations, viewing them as without bias. In fact, what is happening now is negotiations about the negotiations, with fighting.

Meanwhile, those suffering are the people of Gazan population, among whom Hamas is hiding and fighting. Until the sixth day of the IDF operation, it appeared Gaza's civilians supported the coalition of Hamas and Islamic Jihad, in particular their military wings, who are managing the fighting. Tuesday saw a reversal of this support.

The civilians of Gaza, including Hamas supporters, have begun to express resentment towards the militant organizations that have made their lives hell. Such expressions of dissatisfaction, both to foreign reporters and in private conversations, have become more and more common, and could well signal the beginning of unrest against Hamas.

Among the members of Israel's defense establishment, this was seen as a sign that the objectives of the operation, primarily weakening Hamas, were in reach, and they began to believe that the organization would soon seek to end the fighting. But surprisingly, no such predictions have come to pass. Hamas is insisting on certain conditions for the negotiations - not only regarding the choice of mediator, but also intrinsic demands of Israel, Egypt and Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen). In this, the respective leaderships of Islamic Jihad and Hamas are entirely coordinated and have the same demands.

Israeli defense chiefs were also surprised at the lackluster response to IDF leaflets and electronic messages warning residents of neighborhoods in northern Gaza to evacuate. The IDF informed the more than 100,000 people in these areas that it was preparing to attack and they should leave to avoid harm. Of the 120,000 or so people in those neighborhoods, just 20,000 took shelter in UNRWA facilities. The majority remained in their homes following Hamas threats. If they did leave, Hamas announced, it would settle the score with them after the war.

Hamas also instructed UN refugee agency UNRWA not to open its facilities as shelters for those fleeing the neighborhoods that received IDF warnings. UNRWA officials refused, and it is likely that Hamas will seek to settle accounts with them as well after the operation.

But the key problem is that Gazans are more afraid of disobeying Hamas than they are of disregarding IDF warnings. Israel had a very different assessment of this before the operation, when IDF officials surmised that most of the population in the northern Gaza neighborhoods would be vacated, as was the case in southern Lebanon during the Second Lebanon War.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Buck Crick 63,583
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 2 min Blondie 25
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Pad 653,801
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Gabriel 973,725
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 44 min WasteWater 106,482
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 58 min WasteWater 2,570
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 1 hr WasteWater 22
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 618,731
More from around the web