Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38083 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#42048 Jul 4, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You can't dispute the dirty truth about your filthy religion that does nothing but spit hate at the Jews and Christians and any other religion except Islam. Your religion is the cancer of the world today. You Hypocrite!
You are infected with the cancer of hate and hatred and instead of curing yourself, you are pointing fingers at others.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#42051 Jul 5, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My hate and hatred is "issue based" and not general.
I do not hate Jews or Christians because they are Jews and Christians. We know they are wrong and we point it out to them, but it is their choice, if they make wrong choice they would be answerable before the God.
This is Quranic way and Quran accepts Jewish prophets as true prophets. And calls them Muslims.
But these Zionist Jews and Christians who commit atrocities against us and our brothers in Palestine and elsewhere, they are different.
You cannot compare them against Normal Jews and Christians.
So you are a hater, thank you for being honest. Yes they must be wrong, the desert nomad mohammad with his child wife and his raping and killing must be right....LOL.....Actually you believe in Jesus? Because Jesus said to follow Him. Mo only told little girls that. Palestine? Who killed the 2 Jewish kids? Islam is the cancer of the world, it must be eradicated to save the world.

Sacramento, CA

#42052 Jul 5, 2014
Day 7 of Ramadam and look at the body count: 291

Sacramento, CA

#42053 Jul 5, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are infected with the cancer of hate and hatred and instead of curing yourself, you are pointing fingers at others.
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2014.07.05 (Mogadishu, Somalia)- Children are among the casualties of a Shahid suicide car bombing that leaves four dead.
2014.07.04 (Karachi, Pakistan)- Two people lose their lives when a bomb that is packed with ball-bearings goes off outside a mosque.
2014.07.03 (Mogadishu, Somalia)- A lawmaker and his bodyguard are gunned down by pro-Sharia militants.
2014.07.02 (Baghdad, Iraq)- Five civilians are blown to bits by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2014.07.02 (Kabul, Afghanistan)- Sixteen Afghans are pulled into pieces by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2014.07.01 (Benghazi, Libya)- An imam is quickly gunned down after denouncing Islamic terror.

and Im hateful? LOL

Sacramento, CA

#42054 Jul 5, 2014

Quran (2:216)- "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56)- "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151)- "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#42056 Jul 6, 2014
What did prophet preach?(The other side of story)

Selection from the book MISHKAT AL MASABEEH (an authentic collection of sayings of prophet) Part-16

Subject: To search for weakness of others

108. Prophet PBUH said “Worst type of Usury is to search foe weakness of others”

109. Prophet PBUH said “Once Prophet Jesus saw some one stealing, he asked him “Did you steal?”

He replied “I swear God that I did not steal”. Jesus PBUH replied “I believe in God and negate what I saw”

110. Prophet PBUH said “Beware of looking for fault of others, because if some one makes it a habit, Allah will also looking for his fault, and when Allah starts looking for any one’s fault, he will disgrace him fully, even if the act was done in the privacy of him house”

Subject: To be alert

111. Prophet PBUH said “ A muslim is not bitten from the same hole twice”

112. Prophet PBUH said” To do things with care is from Allah and haste and negligence is from Satan”

113. Prophet PBUH said “To do any things after due deleberation is wisdom unless it is the deed for hereafter”

114. Prophet PBUH said “Half the economy is to spend moderately”

“AU KAMA QAAL ALAIHI AL SALAT WA SALAAM (Prophet PBUH said these or similar words)

Contd.

Sacramento, CA

#42057 Jul 6, 2014
The Qur'an:

Qur'an (16:106)- Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Qur'an (3:28)- This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves."

Qur'an (9:3)- "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.

Qur'an (40:28)- A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Qur'an (2:225)- "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good.

Qur'an (66:2)- "Allah has already ordained for you,(O men), the dissolution of your oaths"

Qur'an (3:54)- "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same.(See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#42058 Jul 6, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of spitting hate.
Why do Jews in Israel spit at Christians living in Israel?
You lie, we dont. We do have a FEW religious assholes who will spit at anything even women on buses but is that a majority?? How would you compare this kind act of muslims to spitting???

This is the kind of Muslim world Obama wants for us and he is a Muslim ..... an illegal Muslim!
Don't forget Islam portrays itself as a religion of peace. Yeah a piece of s---!

Martyrdom in the 21st Century. Seriously heed the warning… it is really that bad…. Christians being martyrs. YES!

WARNING: ONLY TO BE OPENED BY THOSE WITH A STRONG STOMACH - VERY, VERY GRAPHIC !!!!!!!!!!

Religion of Peace and tolerance..........

If this doesn't drive home what is happening in the real world and the risks we face in preserving our values and way of life then nothing will.

http://www.asgraphic.org/videos/video382/inde...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#42059 Jul 6, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My hate and hatred is "issue based" and not general.
I do not hate Jews or Christians because they are Jews and Christians. We know they are wrong and we point it out to them, but it is their choice, if they make wrong choice they would be answerable before the God.
This is Quranic way and Quran accepts Jewish prophets as true prophets. And calls them Muslims.
But these Zionist Jews and Christians who commit atrocities against us and our brothers in Palestine and elsewhere, they are different.
You cannot compare them against Normal Jews and Christians.
Here wonderful muslims for u, arab asshole.

This is the kind of Muslim world Obama wants for us and he is a Muslim ..... an illegal Muslim!
Don't forget Islam portrays itself as a religion of peace. Yeah a piece of s---!

Martyrdom in the 21st Century. Seriously heed the warning… it is really that bad…. Christians being martyrs. YES!

WARNING: ONLY TO BE OPENED BY THOSE WITH A STRONG STOMACH - VERY, VERY GRAPHIC !!!!!!!!!!

If this doesn't drive home what is happening in the real world and the risks we face in preserving our values and way of life then nothing will.

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#42060 Jul 6, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think that every one in Saudia, Iran,.....is weeping and sorry and walks as if he or she is carrying 100 Kg. on their shoulders?
You NEVER visited any of these countries, did you?
Some western journalist, who came to Saudi Arabia to interview Saudi Women and their "horrible way of life under Hijab"...... were astonished to find the satisfied and happy faces behind the Hijab.
If you think walking in street with "nothing on" is the ultimate paradise for western women, you are wrong. The men have made you fool....they enjoy "free beauty" and you think you are FREE!!
Western women is more to be pitied than censored, the CARROT OF EQUALITY has made her do, which her feminine nature would never have allowed.
I think that Men having babies is the next frontier for Women of the West, that would make PERFECT EQUALITY!!
and that was the answer of a muslim idiot who is afraid to open his mouth to critisize his own shithole country called the muslim dictatorship of Saud Arabia.
Stinking Islam.

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#42062 Jul 6, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
Day 7 of Ramadam and look at the body count: 291
not enough, should be about 291 million , for muslims its normal even if your mama is included
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#42063 Jul 6, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
What did prophet preach?(The other side of story)
Selection from the book MISHKAT AL MASABEEH (an authentic collection of sayings of prophet) Part-16
Subject: To search for weakness of others
108. Prophet PBUH said “Worst type of Usury is to search foe weakness of others”
109. Prophet PBUH said “Once Prophet Jesus saw some one stealing, he asked him “Did you steal?”
He replied “I swear God that I did not steal”. Jesus PBUH replied “I believe in God and negate what I saw”
110. Prophet PBUH said “Beware of looking for fault of others, because if some one makes it a habit, Allah will also looking for his fault, and when Allah starts looking for any one’s fault, he will disgrace him fully, even if the act was done in the privacy of him house”
Subject: To be alert
111. Prophet PBUH said “ A muslim is not bitten from the same hole twice”
112. Prophet PBUH said” To do things with care is from Allah and haste and negligence is from Satan”
113. Prophet PBUH said “To do any things after due deleberation is wisdom unless it is the deed for hereafter”
114. Prophet PBUH said “Half the economy is to spend moderately”
“AU KAMA QAAL ALAIHI AL SALAT WA SALAAM (Prophet PBUH said these or similar words)
Contd.
great collection of muslim nonsense, evening stories for the arab muslim retards. No wonder islam looks and acts the way they do, they follow this shitty shit.

JUBAIL, KSA

#42065 Jul 7, 2014
See my message of peace and the response from hate and hatred monger.

How to cure such persons of sick mentality?

JUBAIL, KSA

#42066 Jul 7, 2014
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Say NO! To All the Big Lies

By Jack D. Douglas

April 14, 2014 "ICH" - "Lew Rockwell" - It’s SOP for top secret agents working on “sensitive” blacks ops who are murdered to be officially listed for the public as victims of accidents or suicides. If the deaths get no media attention, the black ops agencies say nothing and the death is unreported, unnoticed by the public, which is what the black ops immensely prefer.

This is obvious.

Far more importantly, there are whole agencies, military and police secret units,“courts” and “legal proceedings” that are black ops, top secrets hidden from the public.

Intelligent people know these things and take them for granted and also take it for granted that the general public is still so ignorant about the vast secrets of the U.S. and other major governments that most of them pay no attention and, like “Good Germans” in Nazi Germany, rarely even whisper with friends about the vast evils being perpetrate for fear of looking like “conspiracy nuts” or traitors in need of black ops “justice.”

Even more importantly, the U.S. and other nations like the U.K. carry out vast kidnapping and torture black ops, such as the “Renditions,” secret wars around the world, vast theft, and all the other crimes of mankind.

Intelligent people are learning slowly about all of this and finally learn to just say to themselves,“NO! I wont’ believe anything these terrible criminals say and I absolutely will not help them in any way.”

Those of us who learned long ago from experience or from friends inside the black ops world what has been growing like a totally consuming brain cancer at the top of our nations did that long ago. I was reminded of all of that a few nights ago watching a collection of interview highlights Charlie Rose had done with Peter Matthiesson over the years. He admitted he had been an agent for the CIA back in its early days when he was in his early 20&#8242;s.

He said it took him a few years in the field to realize the CIA was doing all the things he was against, so he quit. He never said what those black ops were, which is SOP, since anyone who tells the truth about the black ops from inside can wind up having an awful accident [as one former head of the CIA who became openly critical of the black ops did one night in the Chesapeake].

Even the current issue of Princeton Alum. magazine has a letter to the editor pointing out that, if Snowden had tried to defend his actions revealing the truth about the vast black ops crimes of the U.S., he would have been put on trial in secret and denied all Constitutional rights of free trial in public, discovery, and so on. He would have been railroaded into a secret prison for life like Noriega, or “committed suicide,” or fallen out of a barred window in his secret dungeon.
It’s all SOP and all obvious now.

Jack D. Douglas is a retired professor of sociology from the University of California at San Diego. He has published widely on all major aspects of human beings, most notably The Myth of the Welfare State.

Sacramento, CA

#42068 Jul 7, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
See my message of peace and the response from hate and hatred monger.
How to cure such persons of sick mentality?
John 8:7 “And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them,‘Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.’”

John 11:25-26 “Jesus said to hear,‘I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?’”

John 14:6 “Jesus said to him,‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.’”

Jesus is the way, not Mo

JUBAIL, KSA

#42069 Jul 8, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>John 8:7 “And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them,‘Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.’”
John 11:25-26 “Jesus said to hear,‘I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?’”
John 14:6 “Jesus said to him,‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.’”
Jesus is the way, not Mo
Every prophet is the "way" and "the truth" during the time of their ministry. No one comes to God except thru them.

Jesus ALSO said "I have yet many things to say, but you cannot bear them now, however when the Comforter, the Spirit of Truth come, he will guide you into all the truth...."

Our prophet was the "Comforter" prophesied by Jesus, by rejecting him, you are going against Jesus, in the hereafter Jesus will prove his innocence before God.

Jesus NEVER preached Trinity, how would you answer to him in the hereafter?

JUBAIL, KSA

#42070 Jul 8, 2014
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study

By Eric Zuesse

April 14, 2014 "ICH" - "CD" - A study, to appear in the Fall 2014 issue of the academic journal Perspectives on Politics, finds that the U.S. is no democracy, but instead an oligarchy, meaning profoundly corrupt, so that the answer to the study’s opening question, "Who governs? Who really rules?" in this country, is:

"Despite the seemingly strong empirical support in previous studies for theories of majoritarian democracy, our analyses suggest that majorities of the American public actually have little influence over the policies our government adopts. Americans do enjoy many features central to democratic governance, such as regular elections, freedom of speech and association, and a widespread (if still contested) franchise. But,..." and then they go on to say, it's not true, and that, "America's claims to being a democratic society are seriously threatened" by the findings in this, the first-ever comprehensive scientific study of the subject, which shows that there is instead "the nearly total failure of 'median voter' and other Majoritarian Electoral Democracy theories [of America].

When the preferences of economic elites and the stands of organized interest groups are controlled for, the preferences of the average American appear to have only a minuscule, near-zero, statistically non-significant impact upon public policy."
To put it short: The United States is no democracy, but actually an oligarchy.

The authors of this historically important study are Martin Gilens and Benjamin I. Page, and their article is titled "Testing Theories of American Politics." The authors clarify that the data available are probably under-representing the actual extent of control of the U.S. by the super-rich:

Economic Elite Domination theories do rather well in our analysis, even though our findings probably understate the political influence of elites. Our measure of the preferences of wealthy or elite Americans – though useful, and the best we could generate for a large set of policy cases – is probably less consistent with the relevant preferences than are our measures of the views of ordinary citizens or the alignments of engaged interest groups. Yet we found substantial estimated effects even when using this imperfect measure. The real-world impact of elites upon public policy may be still greater.

What the authors are able to find, despite the deficiencies of the data, is important: the first-ever scientific analysis of whether the U.S. is a democracy, or is instead an oligarchy, or some combination of the two. The clear finding is that the U.S. is an oligarchy, no democratic country, at all. American democracy is a sham, no matter how much it's pumped by the oligarchs who run the country (and who control the nation's "news" media).

The U.S., in other words, is basically similar to Russia or most other dubious "electoral" "democratic" countries. We weren't formerly, but we clearly are now. Today, after this exhaustive analysis of the data,“the preferences of the average American appear to have only a minuscule, near-zero, statistically non-significant impact upon public policy.” That's it, in a nutshell.

Investigative historian Eric Zuesse is the author, most recently, of They're Not Even Close: The Democratic vs. Republican Economic Records, 1910-2010,and of CHRIST'S VENTRILOQUISTS: The Event that Created Christianity.
Sigh

Beverly, MA

#42071 Jul 8, 2014
This thread has been going on for 7 years.

Safe to say that "I'm a nutjob" was wrong and move on.

Sacramento, CA

#42074 Jul 8, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every prophet is the "way" and "the truth" during the time of their ministry. No one comes to God except thru them.
Jesus ALSO said "I have yet many things to say, but you cannot bear them now, however when the Comforter, the Spirit of Truth come, he will guide you into all the truth...."
Our prophet was the "Comforter" prophesied by Jesus, by rejecting him, you are going against Jesus, in the hereafter Jesus will prove his innocence before God.
Jesus NEVER preached Trinity, how would you answer to him in the hereafter?
no other prophet lived a sin free life as Jesus did, no other prophet died on the cross and then came back to life as Jesus did. Jesus said He is the way and said He is the great "I AM".

Sacramento, CA

#42075 Jul 8, 2014
The necessity for sacrifices for sin was clearly taught in the Hebrew Scriptures (Old Testament, Leviticus 17:11-16) and in the New Testament (Hebrews 9:22).

The New Testament part of the Bible tells of the one Sacrifice which Jesus made. He voluntarily gave up His physical life temporarily and later took it up again in the Resurrection from the dead.

Every one of us should accept the sacrifice which Jesus gave, just as Abraham and his son accepted the ram which God provided as a Substitute Sacrifice which saved the physical life of the son.(Genesis 22:13-14) Certainly none of us are greater than Abraham. We should be as humble as he was to accept the Substitute Sacrifice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Just Think 692,085
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Bongo 46,804
Is it fine watching porn with family members?? (Dec '09) 1 hr bethX 9
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 1 hr Doctor REALITY 6
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr onelongdong 619,842
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr onelongdong 990,706
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 8 hr Paul really is dead 441
More from around the web