Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#41909 Jun 3, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
BBC reports on tunnels under Gaza, they are solely “terror tunnels.”
I agree, they should nuke those tunnels.
Cry Baby Muq

Chicago, IL

#41911 Jun 3, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What IS True is that you sleep with lots of dogs in your bed.
First look at your own bedroom before telling others.
Dogs are cleaner than goats, butt head.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#41912 Jun 3, 2014
Cry Baby Muq wrote:
<quoted text>
Dogs are cleaner than goats, butt head.
When you stand on your head, you see things reversed.

Dogs in bedrooms turn most western people like dogs.

JUBAIL, KSA

#41913 Jun 3, 2014
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Washington Drives The World To War
By Paul Craig Roberts

April 15, 2014 "ICH" - The CIA director was sent to Kiev to launch a military suppression of the Russian separatists in the eastern and southern portions of Ukraine, former Russian territories for the most part that were foolishly attached to the Ukraine in the early years of Soviet rule.

Washington’s plan to grab Ukraine overlooked that the Russian and Russian-speaking parts of Ukraine were not likely to go along with their insertion into the EU and NATO while submitting to the persecution of Russian speaking peoples. Washington has lost Crimea, from which Washington intended to eject Russia from its Black Sea naval base. Instead of admitting that its plan for grabbing Ukraine has gone amiss, Washington is unable to admit a mistake and, therefore, is pushing the crisis to more dangerous levels.

If Ukraine dissolves into secession with the former Russian territories reverting to Russia, Washington will be embarrassed that the result of its coup in Kiev was to restore the Russian provinces of Ukraine to Russia. To avoid this embarrassment, Washington is pushing the crisis toward war.

The CIA director instructed Washington’s hand-picked stooge government in Kiev to apply to the United Nations for help in repelling “terrorists” who with alleged Russian help are allegedly attacking Ukraine. In Washington’s vocabulary, self-determination is a sign of Russian interference. As the UN is essentially a Washington-financed organization, Washington will get what it wants.

The Russian government has already made it completely clear some weeks ago that the use of violence against protesters in eastern and southern Ukraine would compel the Russian government to send in the Russian army to protect Russians, just as Russia had to do in South Ossetia when Washington instructed its Georgian puppet ruler to attack Russian peacekeeping troops and Russian residents of South Ossetia.
Washington knows that the Russian government cannot stand aside while one of Washington’s puppet states attacks Russians. Yet, Washington is pushing the crisis to war.

The danger for Russia is that the Russian government will rely on diplomacy, international organizations, international cooperation, and on the common sense and self-interest of German politicians and politicians in other of Washington’s European puppet states.

JUBAIL, KSA

#41914 Jun 3, 2014
For Russia this could be a fatal mistake. There is no good will in Washington, only mendacity. Russian delay provides Washington with time to build up forces on Russia’s borders and in the Black Sea and to demonize Russia with propaganda and whip up the US population into a war frenzy. The latter is already occurring.
Kerry has made it clear to Lavrov that Washington is not listening to Russia. As Washington pays well, Washington’s European puppets are also not listening to Russia. Money is more important to European politicians than humanity’s survival.

In my opinion, Washington does not want the Ukraine matters settled in a diplomatic and reasonable way. It might be the case that Russia’s best move is immediately to occupy the Russian territories of Ukraine and re-absorb the territories into Russia from whence they came. This should be done before the US and its NATO puppets are prepared for war. It is more difficult for Washington to start a war when the objects of the war have already been lost. Russia will be demonized with endless propaganda from Washington whether or not Russia re-absorbs its traditional territories. If Russia allows these territories to be suppressed by Washington, the prestige and authority of the Russian government will collapse. Perhaps that is what Washington is counting on.

If Putin’s government stands aside while Russian Ukraine is suppressed, Putin’s prestige will plummet, and Washington will finish off the Russian government by putting into action its many hundreds of Washington-financed NGOs that the Russian government has so foolishly tolerated. Russia is riven with Washington’s Fifth columns.

In my opinion, the Russian and Chinese governments have made serious strategic mistakes by remaining within the US dollar-based international payments system. The BRICS and any others with a brain should instantly desert the dollar system, which is a mechanism for US imperialism. The countries of the BRICS should immediately create their own separate payments system and their own exclusive communications/Internet system.

Russia and China have stupidly made these strategic mistakes, because reeling from communist failures and oppressions, they naively assumed that Washington was pure, that Washington was committed to its propagandistic self-description as the upholder of law, justice, mercy,and human rights.

In fact, Washington, the “exceptional, indispensable country,” is committed to its hegemony over the world. Russia, China, and Iran are in the way of Washington’s hegemony and are targeted for attack. The attack on Russia is mounting.

Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal. He was columnist for Business Week, Scripps Howard News Service, and Creators Syndicate. He has had many university appointments. His internet columns have attracted a worldwide following. His latest books are, The Failure of Laissez Faire Capitalism and How America Was Lost. http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#41916 Jun 3, 2014
>
uzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I help if yuo are stupid??? We say and always said that there is and never was a COUNTRY called Palestine. Prove me wrong.
And of course there were never a people called Palestinians.
Look up first where the word Palestine came from.

>
>
OMG what lumpkin yo be uzit...!!
>
No PALESTINE yo say agen..........
>
The what aboot the statement "ONE COW IN PALESTINE.......... "
>

Yo zionist masters back in their dealins wit the british in early 1900s screamed aboot
requiring land in PALESTINE fo to build a zionist homeland ....
>

When the nazis in 1944 offered the zionist regime 600,000 hungarian jews
gud ole Chaim Weitzman, the first "zionist statesman" who stated:
"The most valuable part of the Jewish nation is already in PALESTINE......,
and
the 600,000 jews are not important to our cause and must take their fate......
>
Weitzman's cohort, Greenbaum, amplified this statement with this observation
>
" ONE COW IN PALESTINE IS WORTH MORE THAN ALLL THE JEWS IN EUROPE .
>

Yes of course
>

Ths post is repeated because we are aware o yo inability to
absorb the blatant truth..........

>
>

Sacramento, CA

#41917 Jun 4, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
For Russia this could be a fatal mistake. There is no good will in Washington, only mendacity. Russian delay provides Washington with time to build up forces on Russia’s borders and in the Black Sea and to demonize Russia with propaganda and whip up the US population into a war frenzy. The latter is already occurring.
Kerry has made it clear to Lavrov that Washington is not listening to Russia. As Washington pays well, Washington’s European puppets are also not listening to Russia. Money is more important to European politicians than humanity’s survival.
In my opinion, Washington does not want the Ukraine matters settled in a diplomatic and reasonable way. It might be the case that Russia’s best move is immediately to occupy the Russian territories of Ukraine and re-absorb the territories into Russia from whence they came. This should be done before the US and its NATO puppets are prepared for war. It is more difficult for Washington to start a war when the objects of the war have already been lost. Russia will be demonized with endless propaganda from Washington whether or not Russia re-absorbs its traditional territories. If Russia allows these territories to be suppressed by Washington, the prestige and authority of the Russian government will collapse. Perhaps that is what Washington is counting on.
If Putin’s government stands aside while Russian Ukraine is suppressed, Putin’s prestige will plummet, and Washington will finish off the Russian government by putting into action its many hundreds of Washington-financed NGOs that the Russian government has so foolishly tolerated. Russia is riven with Washington’s Fifth columns.
In my opinion, the Russian and Chinese governments have made serious strategic mistakes by remaining within the US dollar-based international payments system. The BRICS and any others with a brain should instantly desert the dollar system, which is a mechanism for US imperialism. The countries of the BRICS should immediately create their own separate payments system and their own exclusive communications/Internet system.
Russia and China have stupidly made these strategic mistakes, because reeling from communist failures and oppressions, they naively assumed that Washington was pure, that Washington was committed to its propagandistic self-description as the upholder of law, justice, mercy,and human rights.
In fact, Washington, the “exceptional, indispensable country,” is committed to its hegemony over the world. Russia, China, and Iran are in the way of Washington’s hegemony and are targeted for attack. The attack on Russia is mounting.
Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal. He was columnist for Business Week, Scripps Howard News Service, and Creators Syndicate. He has had many university appointments. His internet columns have attracted a worldwide following. His latest books are, The Failure of Laissez Faire Capitalism and How America Was Lost. http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/
You ISlamics spend a lot of time blaming others for your problems, I suggest buying a big mirror.
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#41919 Jun 4, 2014
http://www.endofamerica.com

• July 1st, 2014 - Stansberry & Associates Investment Research
pro.stansberryresearch.com/1310PSIEANEW/PPSIQ... ;

We Now Know the Exact Time and Day the U.S. Dollar Will Officially Collapse: July 1st, 2014 ...

On this date, U.S. House of Representatives Bill “H.R. 2847” becomes law

U.S. House of Representatives Bill “H.R. 2847 - JULY 1 2014
http://www.endofamerica.com/
Write Down This Date:
July 1st, 2014

On this date, U.S. House of Representatives Bill “H.R. 2847” goes into effect. It will usher in the true collapse of the U.S. dollar, and will make millions of Americans skint , overnight. You now have just several months to prepare...

Dear Fellow American,( this paper was released some months ago )

Hello. My name is Porter Stansberry.

Fifteen years ago, I founded Stansberry & Associates Investment Research. It has since become the largest firm of its kind in the world. Today we have more paid subscribers than many of America's most popular newspapers, including Barron's and Investor's Business Daily. We specialize in financial research, and serve hundreds of thousands of paid subscribers in more than 120 countries.

You may know of our firm because of the work we did over the last several years – helping investors avoid the big disasters associated with Wall Street's collapse.

We warned people to avoid Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, Lehman Brothers, General Motors and dozens of other companies that have since collapsed.

We even helped our subscribers find opportunities to profit from these moves by shorting stocks and buying put options. To my knowledge, no other research firm in the world can match our record of correctly predicting the catastrophe that occurred in 2008, and the rebound that has occurred since then.

The video presentation we created four years ago, to explain the financial crisis, and our thoughts on what would happen next, has become the most-watched on-line financial video in history, as far as we can tell.

But that's not why I created this follow-up presentation.

I reference our success and experience with Wall Street's latest crisis because we believe there is an even bigger crisis lurking –something that will shake the very foundation of America.

And we believe it will accelerate at an extremely rapid pace, beginning in 2014, because of a devastating new law, about to go in effect.

Very shortly, I'll explain more about the exact time and day this is all set to occur... and what it's all going to mean.

I know that to most people, the situation seems to be getting better in America. Stocks have recovered all their losses. Real estate has rebounded. Unemployment and bankruptcies have dropped. But here's the thing:
The unfortunate reality is that we are actually in a much more dangerous and precarious place today than we were five years ago.
And that is why I've spent a significant amount of time and money in the past few months preparing this presentation.

In short, I want to talk about a specific event that will take place in America's very near future... which could actually bring our country and our way of life to a grinding halt.

This looming crisis is related to the financial crisis of 2008... but it is infinitely more dangerous, as I'll explain in this letter.

As this problem comes to a head, I expect there will be a near-complete shut-down of the American economy. Life as we have known it for more than 40 years will essentially cease to exist. Our governments on both the Federal and State level will shut down. Banks will not open. Businesses will at least temporarily shutter their doors. I expect we'll see martial law, enforced by the U.S. military.

For more info . http://www.endofamerica.com/
>
>
Good luck
?
?

JUBAIL, KSA

#41921 Jun 4, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You ISlamics spend a lot of time blaming others for your problems, I suggest buying a big mirror.
You should do the same, even a smaller mirror would do in your personal case.

JUBAIL, KSA

#41922 Jun 4, 2014

Hurtling into Darkness. America's Great Leap Towards Global Tyranny.
By John Chuckman

April 15, 2014 "ICH" - The darkness to which I refer is something largely unanticipated in political studies and even in science fiction, a field which definitely enters this discussion, as readers will see. There have been many examples of national tyrannies and even stories of global autocracies, but the Hitler-Stalin-Mussolini type of tyranny is an antiquated model for advanced states despite its applying still to many third-world places. A unique set of circumstances now works towards a dystopian future in advanced states with no need for jackboots or brutal faces on posters.

Ironically, one of the key forces which brought Europe and North America over a few centuries to the kind of liberal democracies we know today is capable of delivering a new and unprecedented form of tyranny. That force is the body of interests of a nation’s middle class - the group of capable, ambitious, and rising people who were called a few centuries back by Europe’s landed old aristocracy “the new men.”

By “middle class,” I certainly do not mean what the average American Congressman encourages, in boiler-plate speeches, the average American to believe: that every family with steady work is middle class, all other classes having been eliminated from the American political lexicon. No, I mean the people of significant means – and, although not wealthy, of considerable talent and education - who hold as a group an important set of interests in society through their holdings and valued services.

It was the gradual growth of this class of people over centuries of economic growth in Western societies that eventually made the position of monarchs and later aristocracies untenable: the middle class’s interests could no longer be represented by the old orders while their importance to burgeoning economies had become indispensable. They provided the indispensable force for what we now think of as democracy in their countless demands that their interests be represented.

But there is evidence, in America especially, that something altogether new is emerging in human affairs. The real middle class, at least a critical mass of it, has been folded into the interest of the modern elites, the relatively small number of people who own a great portion of all wealth just as they did in the 17th century, wealth today being generated by great global enterprises rather than the ownership of vast national estates. Great enterprises cannot be operated without much of the cream of the middle class: they serve in computer technology, finance, engineering, skilled management, the military officer class, and in intelligence.

Their futures, interests, and prejudices have become locked-in with the interests of America’s corporate-military-intelligenc e establishment. They are indispensable to the establishment’s success, and they are accordingly rewarded in ways which bind their interests – health care, pension-type benefits, privileges, working conditions, opportunities for promotion, etc.

Contd.

Sacramento, CA

#41923 Jun 5, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
Contd.
Please don't. Most don't have problem with copy and paste, but after you do that, can you give us your opinion on the copy and paste? How do you feel muk? Or is it prayer time since you live by the laws of Mo. And I never heard your response: Are you happy releasing the 5 terrorist that have a history of also killing Muslims unless you hate Shiites too?
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#41925 Jun 6, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Please don't. Most don't have problem with copy and paste, but after you do that, can you give us your opinion on the copy and paste? How do you feel muk? Or is it prayer time since you live by the laws of Mo. And I never heard your response: Are you happy releasing the 5 terrorist that have a history of also killing Muslims unless you hate Shiites too?
No one "forces" you to read Copy and Pastes.

Just ignore them as I ignore most of the junks you people post.

It is an open thread, do not try to become its moderator.

Elk Grove, CA

#41926 Jun 6, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one "forces" you to read Copy and Pastes.
Just ignore them as I ignore most of the junks you people post.
It is an open thread, do not try to become its moderator.
I agree, we all do it, however not post after post. Are you scared to make a comment? I also notice that you have no rebuttals. Do you agree it's a great idea to free the 5 Muslims that have vowed to kill again? and they don't limit killing to just Americans, they kill Shiites and other Muslims that don't agree with them..
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#41929 Jun 7, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, we all do it, however not post after post. Are you scared to make a comment? I also notice that you have no rebuttals. Do you agree it's a great idea to free the 5 Muslims that have vowed to kill again? and they don't limit killing to just Americans, they kill Shiites and other Muslims that don't agree with them..
I discuss about Islam and its teachings and answering queries about Islam and its teachings.

Ask me questions on these and I would provide answer.

I am no spokesperson for any organization and what they do.

Sacramento, CA

#41930 Jun 7, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I discuss about Islam and its teachings and answering queries about Islam and its teachings.
Ask me questions on these and I would provide answer.
I am no spokesperson for any organization and what they do.
Then start a new topic, this is about what Ahmadinejad said about Israel. Good bye!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41932 Jun 7, 2014
English Muslims for Israel

w wman uk

Luton, UK

#41935 Jun 7, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you stand on your head, you see things reversed.
Dogs in bedrooms turn most western people like dogs.
Leave Dogs alone they are far more honerable relieable less treacherious than the extreem muslims. some are covered by the dangerious dogs act and if you dont want them to breed you can castrate them.Sadly the same is not true of the islmeist . l wouldnt keep a dog in a bedroom utility room of kennel is best. There are muslim gangs who operate dog fighting events , people that fight dogs are filthy scum. Some have been put in jail wth their muslim brothers pedophile rings.
Why mug when the names are read out in court is there always at least muhamed in the thick of drepravity?
Wasnt muhamed suposed to be the perfect example of the muslim male?
Why does allah the almighty not smote those turds using the suposed prophets name form the planet?
does allah exsist?

Sacramento, CA

#41938 Jun 7, 2014
SEOUL—North Korean state media said Friday that authorities have detained a U.S. citizen for "hostile acts" against the country.......Although I cannot fathom why people put themselves in jeopardy by visiting these "cranky countries, I do find it interesting that Obama really doesn't care if a Citizen is detained...but really does care about detained terrorists! Still has me scratching my head!

JUBAIL, KSA

#41939 Jun 7, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then start a new topic, this is about what Ahmadinejad said about Israel. Good bye!
Just count how many posts on this thread is about what Ahmadinejad said. It would be less than 1 %, why then blame me?

JUBAIL, KSA

#41940 Jun 7, 2014

Hurtling into Darkness. America's Great Leap Towards Global Tyranny.
By John Chuckman (contd.)

This marriage of interests between elites and the talented middle class effectively removes many of the best educated and most skilled people from being political opponents or becoming critics of the establishments for which they work. At the same time, America’s middle class in general – its small store owners, small factory owners, modest bankers, and even many professionals - has been under attack from economic competition in a globalized world for many years and has little to look forward to but more of the same. America’s legendary working class “middle class”– that brief postwar miracle of auto and steel workers and others who through unionized, unskilled labor earned long vacations, handsome pensions, home ownership, cars, and even small boats – has been battered beyond recognition, every year for decades seeing its real income fall and long-term having absolutely no prospects.

Despite the rise of a society much steeped in the illusions of advertising and marketing, most Americans likely still assume in their day-to-day affairs that their neighbors and business contacts do pretty much what they say they are doing, that while there may be an exaggeration or white lie here or there, most matters proceed according to understanding, laws, and ordinary civility. By and large for the present, they are still pretty much justified in their assumptions.

But when it comes to the level of the national government, and especially in matters of international affairs, these ordinary truths simply cease to hold, almost as though you had moved from the visible, work-a-day world to the quantum strangeness of the subatomic. Likely, it has always been the case to some degree, but the evidence mounts that we have entered a startling new reality, one which shares almost nothing with traditional civil society.

America’s national government has become inured to lying and cheating the people whom it ostensibly serves, lying as consistently and thoroughly as would be the case with an occupying foreign power trying to keep a captive population pacified. Americans were lied to about Vietnam, lied to about Cambodia, lied to about the Gulf War, lied to about the invasion of Afghanistan, lied to about the invasion of Iraq, and lied to about a host of policies and interventions.

But we have reached a new level in these matters, a level where the extent of the misrepresentation almost severs the social contract between those governed and their government. America’s neo-con faction has had its agenda adopted over the last few decades, that of freely and happily using America’s great military and economic power to crush those abroad who disagree with America’s arbitrary pronouncements, creating a long crusade intended to re-order the affairs of others with no apologies to them and no honest explanation to America’s own people who pay the taxes and provide the lives of soldiers. While the neo-cons are a passing phenomenon, much as the Middle-eastern garrison state with which they are ferociously associated, the values and lessons they have successfully imparted will remain part of America’s ruling consciousness, serving yet other interests. A tool once successfully used is rarely abandoned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Catcher1 793,539
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 2 min WasteWater 5,305
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min WasteWater 267,256
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Anthony MN 567,354
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min lil whispers 607,047
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 14 min GodFreeByChoice 5,753
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 25 min Clear Dharma 454
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 32 min bacon hater 97,419
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr Mickey Mouse 488
More from around the web