Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38083 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#41808 May 4, 2014
Should Israel not choose the first option by the target date, it would be open to the international community to draw the conclusion that its government had plumped by default for the second option of civic equality. Other governments, individually or collectively, and international civil society, may then feel at liberty to hold the Israeli government accountable to that benchmark.

The three-year window would be likely to witness vigorous debate within Israel and induce new political currents that may be more conducive to a swift and authentic deal with the Palestinians over two states, probably within the framework of the 2002 Arab Peace Initiative for which there is polling evidence of growing support among the Israeli population.

We need to break free of the divisive and increasingly stifling one-state-versus-two-states straightjacket that tends to polarize debate and in practice ends up perpetuating the status quo — which is a form of one state, albeit an inequitable one. The aim of our proposal is to bring matters to a head and to enable people to advocate equal rights for Palestinians and Israelis, in one form or another, free of the implication that this necessarily carries a threat to the existence of the state of Israel.

To be clear, this is not a call for a unitary state. How Israelis and Palestinians wish to live alongside each other is for them to decide and the indications still are that both peoples prefer to exercise their self-determination in their own independent states. Our proposal would not foreclose this option. It would remain open to the Palestinians to continue to agitate for sovereignty over the West Bank and Gaza, for a future Israeli government to relinquish these territories and, in extremis, for the Security Council to enforce the creation of two states through the UN Charter’s Chapter VII mechanism. However, until this is finally determined, equal treatment should replace ethnic discrimination as the legitimate default position recognized by the international community.

© 2013 Mondoweiss
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41810 May 5, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
Now another Quranic and Arabic Expert "Prof. Uzi" has joined this thread.
All bigots and those who have no knowledge of Arabic and Islam and Quran and encouraged to join this class and get "Diploma in Quran and Arabic Pronto"!!
There is saying in vernacular Hindi that "JAKA GURU BHI ANDHARA, CHELA GHOR NIRANDH
ANDHEY ANDHYA THELIA DUNO KOOP PADANT"
Rough translation of this in English could be "If the teacher in blind, the pupil would be double blind.....a blind leading the blind, they both fall into a well (or trench).
An apt simile for Prof Uzi and the class!!
hahahahaha ahahahahahaha right, and thats the story of stinking blind racist apartheid blood thirsty i-slime. Wonderful hahahaha hahahahahha
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41811 May 5, 2014
The Fallacy of “Real” Islam
One of our themes here of late is in debunking the idea of a “real” Islam. Many non-Muslims like to say that “moderate” Islam is the “real” Islam (as Tony Blair does here) and the more militant versions are “false”. While we definitely prefer the non-violent and non-fundamentalist versions of Islam to the militant brands, it is not true to say that those particular versions of Islam are “true” just because we prefer it to the others.

On twitter, our friends at the Council of ex-Muslims were on fire on this subject (follow them on twitter) and I decided to share some of their tweets here in chronological order on the subject and why it matters that we do not empower the charlatan professional Muslims that claim to represent this “one body” that they are calling “the Muslims”:

~If you think you are Muslim & follow the correct version of Islam, don’t worry, some other Muslim out there thinks you’re a kafir.

~Every single person who thinks he/she is Muslim is considered a kafir by another person who think he/she is Muslim.

~Maybe Muslims are right, because when you ask them, you will find there is no ‘real’ Islam. It doesn’t exist in reality.

~What does exist are the careers of professional Muslims – imams, clerics,‘community leaders’ who need the illusion of a ‘real’ Islam.

~As Muslims realize there is no ‘real’ Islam, since they’re all Kafirs acording to other Muslims, professional Muslims lose subscribers.

~The ones most invested in bleating loudest about ‘Muslims’ being offended are the ones most worried about their own cash cow aka “Islam”.

~As long as Muslims do Daw’ah (evangelizing / preaching to others), we & others have the right to criticize Islam. http://www.j.mp/exmuslim

~Because if you make your personal faith a public spectacle, it will be criticised, analysed, & mocked like all other ideologies are.

~Get used to having your ideas treated like everyone else’s. http://www.j.mp/exmuslim

Here in the United States we also have “professional Muslims” who claim to represent the entirety of a group that is extremely diverse in thought, sect/ideology and nationality and have turned it into a business. They desire the ascendancy of a “Muslim establishment” with all those professional Muslims descending upon Washington D.C. to establish and staff think tanks, foundations or civil rights organizations. It is an excellent business and they have done an outstanding job of creating demand for their product. They also like to attack those who criticize them as thought they are criticizing all Muslims. In other words, to criticize CAIR (for example) is tantamount to an attack on “all American Muslims”. This is false.

The “professional Muslim” game has become a money-grubbing scam that is totalitarian in the way it operates and disseminates ideas. The professional Muslims at the top give themselves near perfect freedom to decide what opinions count as “Islamic” and those that are beyond the pale. They decide what is and what is not offensive. Even Muslims who dissent risk ostracism, harsh rebuke and name calling (like being called a “House Muslim”). A good example of this is Maajid Nawaz who when he disagreed with the professional Muslim establishment in the UK was viciously attacked much like the “two minutes of hate” from Orwell’s 1984.

These professional Muslims (at least the ones in the UK) seem to tolerate the more vulgar, angry versions of Muslim ideology while the most vicious attacks are reserved for “turncoats”, like Maajid Nawaz.

It is too bad that a respectful debate on Islamism and Jihadism can not be held (yet) because of these professional Muslim gate-keepers that must continue to propagate the “real Islam” fallacy..
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41812 May 5, 2014
Idiotic muslim cult

January 12, 2014Killing For Being “Wrong Kind Of Muslim”
When you boil it all down, this is what is happening in Syria and Iraq. You even have several clans of Al-Qaeda affiliates that are fighting each other. The result is that the hospitals are now filling up with extremists

An al Qaeda affiliate in Syria battled rival rebels across the country’s north on Saturday and dozens of bodies piled up in a hospital in an insurgent-held city, a monitoring group said.

A week of infighting between the al Qaeda-linked group, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), and other groups including another al Qaeda-affiliated faction has killed hundreds of fighters opposed to President Bashar al-Assad.

Young Muslims who are interested in going to fight overseas with “Mujahideen” often find that they are doing nothing but fighting other Muslims that are likewise calling themselves “Mujahideen”. Each of them fighting the other because they are the wrong kind of Muslim. This goes back to a fundamental premise that: there is no “true” Islam. And when one is violent, they will kill another person for the slightest perceived deviation from their particular form of the orthodoxy.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41814 May 5, 2014
More stupidity from idiotic i-slime:

June 27, 2011Stone Runs Away With Moses’ Clothes
Yes, a common stone – as in a rock! I suppose it grew legs??

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 277: Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said,‘The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet Moses used to take a bath alone. They said,‘By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.’ So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying,“My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said,‘By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone.” Abu Huraira added,“By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating.”

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said,“When the Prophet Job (Aiyub) was taking a bath naked, golden locusts began to fall on him. Job started collecting them in his clothes. His Lord addressed him,‘O Job! Haven’t I given you enough so that you are not in need of them.’ Job replied,‘Yes!’ By Your Honor (power)! But I cannot dispense with Your Blessings.’“

Source:
http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engag...
- Islamic sources is filled with attribution of human-like consciousness to trees, plants, animals, rocks, human body parts, rivers, or even to things like a minbar (podium)
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41815 May 5, 2014
Sex education in i-slime,

June 24, 2011Muslim Wife Can Not Refuse Sex
Angels Hover Over Women All Night Cursing Them if They Don’t Feel Like Having Sex with Their Husband
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 460: Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said,“If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relation) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning.”

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadi...

* So angels stay and hover over a woman who doesn’t feel like sex all night curing her. Sex no matter what! Got a headache? Too bad, you must have sex!… Broken arm? Too bad, you must have sex!… Sick? Too bad, you must have sex!… Mother died last night? Too bad, you must have sex, got your period? Too bad so is the goat......
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41816 May 5, 2014
and more "sex education" ala islam.

June 24, 2011Muhammad Had Sex With 9 Year Old
No matter how much I tried to rationalize this, I just could not. I have an 11 year old daughter and there is no way she’s ready to have sex. This is just disturbing on any level. It is inexcusable. That man had sex with a little girl that was playing with dolls

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64:

Narrated ‘Aisha:

that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

From Sahih Muslim:
‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41818 May 5, 2014
Muslim education..........

1Muhammad Said The Devil Sleeps in Your Nose and Urinates in Your Ear
Satan sleeps in your nose overnight — Volume 4, Book 54, Number 516:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said,“If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night.”

Satan urinates in people’s ears — Volume 4, Book 54, Number 492:

Narrated ‘Abdullah: It was mentioned before the Prophet that there was a man who slept the night till morning (after sunrise). The Prophet said,“He is a man in whose ears (or ear) Satan had urinated.”
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41819 May 5, 2014
more muslim comedy hour, no wonder 85% of muslims can not write nor read.........

Talking Uterus
The First Uterus Allah Created Spoke and Made a Deal with Him
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 593: Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said,“Allah created the creation, and when He finished from His creation the Rahm (womb) got up, and Allah said (to it).“Stop! What do you want? It said; “At this place I seek refuge with You from all those who sever me (i.e. sever the ties of Kinship.)” Allah said:“Would you be pleased that I will keep good relation with the one who will keep good relation with you, and I will sever the relation with the one who will sever the relation with you. It said:‘Yes,‘O my Lord.’ Allah said (to it),‘That is for you.” And then Abu Huraira recited the Verse:–“Would you then if you were given the authority, do mischief in the land, and sever your ties of kinship.”(47.22)

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadi...

* Is there an original master uterus, the uterus mother of all uterus’s?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#41820 May 5, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
http://www.informationclearing house.info/article38250.htm
Friedman Prepares American Jews for a Divorce from Zealot Israel
By Philip Weiss
But these are not your grandfather’s Palestinians either. There is a young generation emerging that increasingly has no faith in their parents’ negotiations with the Jews, have no desire to recognize Israel as a “Jewish state” and would rather demand the right to vote in a one-state solution.
The comic contradiction in Friedman’s piece is that It’s not your grandfather’s Israel, not your grandmother’s America, and not grandpa’s Palestinians either. But it IS your grandfather’s lobby! That’s as powerful as ever.(Thanks to Donald Johnson.)
Another deathbed intervention comes from France:“If Kerry Fails, What Then?” in Le Monde Diplomatique, by Tony Klug, vice chair of the Arab-Jewish Forum in England, and Sam Bahour, the Palestinian businessman. The authors gives Israel a three-year deadline to put up or shut up and withdraw from the occupied territories, and asks us to start imagining a single democracy between the river and the sea. Though of course the authors are against that!
For over twenty years process has trumped outcome, but it is now in danger of being out-trumped itself by the total collapse of the only internationally recognized paradigm for a solution to the conflict. A new international strategy urgently needs to be devised and made ready as an alternative to the prospect of failed bilateral negotiations. Any such strategy should be rooted in a vision of the endgame, based on the principles of a rapid end to the Israeli occupation and equality between Palestinians and Israelis….
Our contention is that the occupying power should no longer be able to have it both ways. The laws of occupation either apply or do not apply. If it is an occupation, it is beyond time for Israel’s custodianship — supposedly provisional — to be brought to an end. If it is not an occupation, there is no justification for denying equal rights to everyone who is subject to Israeli rule, whether Israeli or Palestinian. Successive Israeli governments have got away with a colossal bluff for nearly 47 years. It is time to call that bluff and compel a decision.
The Israeli government should be put on notice that, by the 50th anniversary of the occupation, it must make up its mind definitively one way or the other. A half a century is surely enough time to decide. This would give it until June 2017 to make its choice between relinquishing the occupied territory — either directly to the Palestinians or possibly to a temporary international trusteeship in the first instance — or alternatively granting full and equal citizenship rights to everyone living under its jurisdiction.
Stop living in the past, except the fact that the Jews exist and have the right to exist. Stop supporting the Palestinian terrorist that don't want that. That makes you a terrorist.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#41821 May 5, 2014
Uzi wrote:
and more "sex education" ala islam.
June 24, 2011Muhammad Had Sex With 9 Year Old
No matter how much I tried to rationalize this, I just could not. I have an 11 year old daughter and there is no way she’s ready to have sex. This is just disturbing on any level. It is inexcusable. That man had sex with a little girl that was playing with dolls
Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64:
Narrated ‘Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).
From Sahih Muslim:
‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
Only a great prophet would let his 9 year old girlfriend play with her dolls while he molested her. Peace not be with Mo.
Mandela

Lesmurdie, Australia

#41822 May 5, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
http://www.informationclearing house.info/article38250.htm
By Philip Weiss
April 16, 2014 "ICH" - Here are two pieces in the mainstream press that reflect the paradigm shift that is upon us with the smashup of the Kerry effort.
Tom Friedman at the Times is preparing American Jews for a one-state solution. He’s against it, of course; John Kerry is doing the “Lord’s work.” But the worthy business of Friedman’s column is explaining that the Israel American Jews fell in love with is gone, and it is now a society of rightwing zealots.“You did not go to summer camp with these Jews.”(Non-Jewish readers are chopped liver).
Friedman is inching toward Max Blumenthal’s view of that society, in more msm-palatable terms. The man who gave chalktalks on Israel’s military victory when he was in high school now states in neutral terms that young Palestinians want a one-state solution and that the Israel lobby has locked down Congress and the White House. That’s progress too (Dennis Ross used to debate Walt and Mearsheimer by saying, the lobby has Congress, yes, but it can’t affect the White House; horse feathers).
Friedman is Mr. Nutshell, and this time it works for me. Notice how he puts “Jewish state” in quotations.
We’re not dealing anymore with your grandfather’s Israel, and they’re not dealing anymore with your grandmother’s America either…
Israel, from its side, has become a more religious society — on Friday nights in Jerusalem now you barely see a car moving on the streets in Jewish neighborhoods, which only used to be the case on Yom Kippur — and the settlers are clearly more brazen. Many West Bank settlers are respectful of the state, but there is now a growing core who are armed zealots, who will fight the I.D.F. if it tries to remove them. You did not go to summer camp with these Jews. You did not meet them at your local Reform synagogue. This is a hard core.
But even the more tame settlers are more dominant than ever in the Likud Party and in the Israeli army officer corps. It is not a fiction to say today that the Likud prime minister, Bibi Netanyahu, represents the “center” of Israel’s right-wing bloc. And it is not an accident that Israel’s housing minister, Uri Ariel, who comes from a pro-settler party to the right of the Likud, approved a tender for 700 homes in Jerusalem’s Gilo neighborhood, across the Green Line — just as Secretary of State John Kerry’s peace talks were coming to a head. As Minister Livni, Israel’s chief negotiator, put it:“Minister Ariel purposefully and intentionally did what he did to torpedo” the peace talks.
There are now about 350,000 Jews living in the West Bank. It took 50,000 Israeli police and soldiers to remove 8,000 settlers from Gaza, who barely resisted. I fear the lift in the West Bank to make peace there is now just too heavy for conventional politics and diplomacy. The only way settler resistance can be trumped would be by a prime minister, and an Israeli majority, who were really excited about the prospects for peace or truly frightened of the alternative.
insulated.
>
>
SOONER OR LATER ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END..........
>
Check Ben Freedmans speech..........1961
>
The Amazing Warnings Of Benjamin Freedman - Rense
www.rense.com/general34/amaz.htm
‎This speech was given before a patriotic US audience in 1961 at the Willard Hotel,... K.A.S.;
>
Benjamin Freedman Speaks: Here in the United States, the Zionists and ...
Benjamin Freedman Speaks on Zion - Whale
www.whale.to/c/benjamin_freedman.html&#82... ;
A Jewish Defector Warns America: Benjamin Freedman Speaks ... This speech was given before a patriotic audience in 1961 at the Willard Hotel in Washington,...
>
Hear what he said in 1961 ..........and see how true his words prove 50 years later
>
>
Mandela

Lesmurdie, Australia

#41823 May 5, 2014

>
>

By Philip Weiss
>
April 16, 2014 "ICH" - Here are two pieces in the mainstream press that reflect the paradigm shift that is upon us with the smashup of the Kerry effort.
>
Tom Friedman at the Times is preparing American Jews for a one-state solution. He’s against it, of course; John Kerry is doing the “Lord’s work.” But the worthy business of Friedman’s column is explaining that the Israel American Jews fell in love with is gone, and it is now a society of rightwing zealots.“You did not go to summer camp with these Jews.”(Non-Jewish readers are chopped liver).
>
Friedman is inching toward Max Blumenthal’s view of that society, in more msm-palatable terms. The man who gave chalktalks on Israel’s military victory when he was in high school now states in neutral terms that young Palestinians want a one-state solution and that the Israel lobby has locked down Congress and the White House.
>
That’s progress too (Dennis Ross used to debate Walt and Mearsheimer by saying, the lobby has Congress, yes, but it can’t affect the White House; horse feathers).
Friedman is Mr. Nutshell, and this time it works for me. Notice how he puts “Jewish state” in quotations.

>
>
SOONER OR LATER ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END..........
>
Check Ben Freedmans speech..........1961
>
The Amazing Warnings Of Benjamin Freedman - Rense
www.rense.com/general34/amaz.htm
‎
This speech was given before a patriotic US audience in 1961 at the Willard Hotel,... K.A.S.;

Benjamin Freedman Speaks: Here in the United States, the Zionists and ...
Benjamin Freedman Speaks on Zion - Whale hotel
www.whale.to/c/benjamin_freedman.html&#82... ;

A Jewish Defector Warns America: Benjamin Freedman Speaks ...
This speech was given before a patriotic audience in 1961 at the Willard Hotel in Washington,...
>
Hear what he said in 1961 ..........and see how true his words prove 50 years later
>
>
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41824 May 5, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Only a great prophet would let his 9 year old girlfriend play with her dolls while he molested her. Peace not be with Mo.
and idiotic people follow the idiotic leader. Should have been taken to court and hang him.
The biggest fraud the world has ever seen is islam.
w wman uk

Manchester, UK

#41825 May 5, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
and idiotic people follow the idiotic leader. Should have been taken to court and hang him.

The unholy koran states these things its not others that wrongly acuse the cult in many parts it boasts of violence and sexual depravity.
Unfortunatly our resident muzzi can not defend or explain just retreats into cut and paste. We have had at least three mug this last clone is by far the weakest.

JUBAIL, KSA

#41827 May 5, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
No I think the biggest fraud was "convincing the Christians' that Jesus shall not return to earth unless Jews return back to Palestine!!

JUBAIL, KSA

#41828 May 5, 2014
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

BBC In The Service Of Israeli Propaganda

By Amena Saleem

April 16, 2014 "ICH" - Over the last five weeks, the trend in BBC reporting to ignore events that show Israel in a negative light, while affording coverage to tenuous claims from the Israeli army that it has uncovered Palestinian “terror” plots, has become quite glaring.

On 19 March, a 14-year-old Palestinian child, Yussef Shawamreh, was shot in the back and hip by Israeli soldiers as he foraged for edible wild thistles on his family’s land in the occupied West Bank.

The child bled to death. His two friends, aged 12 and 17, were seized by soldiers dressed in black fatigues and wearing black face masks, and taken to a nearby illegal settlement, in handcuffs and blindfolds. There they were beaten for failing to answer questions in Hebrew, a language neither understands.

By any standards, the cold-blooded killing of a 14-year-old by soldiers, and the subsequent abuse of his young friends, is appalling. The media outcry if the boy had been Israeli and his killers Palestinian can only be guessed at.

As it is, with the dead child being Palestinian, the BBC ignored the story. The previous week, the BBC also failed to report on the killing on 10 March of university student Saji Darwish, also in the West Bank.
Saji, a university student, was shot in the head by Israeli forces as he tended his goats.
Prevailing news agenda

When challenged by Palestine Solidarity Campaign on its failure to report on the killings of young Palestinians by the Israeli army – two in nine days – BBC Online’s Middle East desk wrote back saying:“There is no mandate to report every killing.”
And so killings of Palestinians went by with the BBC’s journalists feeling under no obligation, or mandate, to report any of them.

Pressed further, the Middle East desk wrote back again to say:“The fact that we did not report the death of Yusef Abu Aker Shawamreh [sic] should not be construed as evidence of bias.”

The Middle East desk added:“There can be occasions where an incident does not get mentioned, possibly as a result of the prevailing news agenda.”
So what was the prevailing news agenda around the time of these youths’ deaths?

According to BBC Online, it would appear to be an overwhelming concern with Israel’s security, and the threat the state claims it faces from Palestinians.
On 5 March, BBC Online ran with the story “Israel ‘halts weapons shipment from Iran.’”

The article begins:“Israel says it has seized a ship carrying advanced Iranian weapons made in Syria that was heading towards Gaza.”

The alleged weapons were surface-to-surface missiles.

The story continues:“Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the shipment was a ‘clandestine operation’ by Iran, and added that the weapons would have been used against Israel.”
w wman uk

Liverpool, UK

#41829 May 5, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
http://www.informationclearing house.info/article38249.htm
BBC In The Service Of Israeli Propaganda
By Amena Saleem
April 16, 2014 "ICH" - Over the last five weeks, the trend in BBC reporting to ignore events that show Israel in a negative light, while affording coverage to tenuous claims from the Israeli army that it has uncovered Palestinian “terror” plots, has become quite glaring.
On 19 March, a 14-year-old Palestinian child, Yussef Shawamreh, was shot in the back and hip by Israeli soldiers as he foraged for edible wild thistles on his family’s land in the occupied West Bank.
The child bled to death. His two friends, aged 12 and 17, were seized by soldiers dressed in black fatigues and wearing black face masks, and taken to a nearby illegal settlement, in handcuffs and blindfolds. There they were beaten for failing to answer questions in Hebrew, a language neither understands.
By any standards, the cold-blooded killing of a 14-year-old by soldiers, and the subsequent abuse of his young friends, is appalling. The media outcry if the boy had been Israeli and his killers Palestinian can only be guessed at.
As it is, with the dead child being Palestinian, the BBC ignored the story. The previous week, the BBC also failed to report on the killing on 10 March of university student Saji Darwish, also in the West Bank.
Saji, a university student, was shot in the head by Israeli forces as he tended his goats.
Prevailing news agenda
When challenged by Palestine Solidarity Campaign on its failure to report on the killings of young Palestinians by the Israeli army – two in nine days – BBC Online’s Middle East desk wrote back saying:“There is no mandate to report every killing.”
And so killings of Palestinians went by with the BBC’s journalists feeling under no obligation, or mandate, to report any of them.
Pressed further, the Middle East desk wrote back again to say:“The fact that we did not report the death of Yusef Abu Aker Shawamreh [sic] should not be construed as evidence of bias.”
The Middle East desk added:“There can be occasions where an incident does not get mentioned, possibly as a result of the prevailing news agenda.”
So what was the prevailing news agenda around the time of these youths’ deaths?
According to BBC Online, it would appear to be an overwhelming concern with Israel’s security, and the threat the state claims it faces from Palestinians.
On 5 March, BBC Online ran with the story “Israel ‘halts weapons shipment from Iran.’”
The article begins:“Israel says it has seized a ship carrying advanced Iranian weapons made in Syria that was heading towards Gaza.”
The alleged weapons were surface-to-surface missiles.
The story continues:“Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the shipment was a ‘clandestine operation’ by Iran, and added that the weapons would have been used against Israel.”
So its the BBC at fault for the principle mahound being a murdering thieveing pedophile mug ?
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#41830 May 6, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I think the biggest fraud was "convincing the Christians' that Jesus shall not return to earth unless Jews return back to Palestine!!
Uzit .........yoo guys are amazin ..........

one minute u an ur zionist masters trumpet there be no place called Palestine....
No...no........ Nooooooo.....never was a .PALESTINE or PALESTINIANS

Even long ago gud ole Golda M screamed .........No...no........ Nooooooo.....
There never was a .PALESTINE or PALESTINIANS

Only last week Netanyahoo said Palestine....! what Palestine,,,,,,!...there is no Palestine

No...no........ Nooooooo.....never was a .PALESTINE or PALESTINIANS
So where did yo say yo mus returrn ..........
Jus another another Lumpkin...!!
>

Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#41831 May 6, 2014
Mutual peace and love between all humanity regardless of faiths and skin shades will make all survive.If we all practice peace, we will have no worries at all.

All humanity is livable, lovable and lovesome and must not be hurt at all. Love in all shapes and forms for all fellow humans will bring happiness to all mankind. All types of love, even homo and hetro makes humans breathing happily.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min ffj 79,319
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min TRUE CATHOLIC -GDXM 701,355
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 24 min Dang Jersey Piney 448,347
Trump National Guard about more that just "ille... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 112
Heros of the Simpson criminal trial 1 hr Doctor REALITY 47
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 1 hr Doctor REALITY 34
Any gay / bi guys wanna sext (Apr '12) 8 hr Ccrea 29
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 hr doG mnaDed lyoH r... 995,722