Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38128 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41742 Apr 25, 2014
Know a little about shitty islam :

The Quran uses another word to denote that Allah is a liar, a schemer who has no problems using guile, namely kayd:

And those who cry lies to Our signs We will draw them on little by little whence they know not; and I respite them -- assuredly My guile (kaydee) is sure. S. 7:182-183 Arberry

and I shall respite them -- assuredly My guile (kaydee) is sure. S. 68:45 Arberry

The lexicons provide the following definitions:

Kaf-Ya-Dal (Kaf-Alif-Dal)= To be about to, be just on the point of, be well nigh, intend, wish, practise an artful device, desire, contrive/plot/devise such a thing, worked or laboured at or upon anything, to do something clandestinely, to deceive/beguile/circumvent, means of evading/eluding, vomited, emitted fire, had menstrual flux, gave up his spirit.

kada vb.(1)
perf. act. 12:76
impf. act. 12:5, 21:57, 86:15, 86:16
impv. 7:195, 11:55, 77:39
n.vb. 3:120, 4:76, 7:183, 8:18, 12:5, 12:28, 12:28, 12:33, 12:34, 12:50, 12:52, 20:60, 20:64, 20:69, 21:70, 22:15, 37:98, 40:25, 40:37, 52:42, 52:46, 68:45, 77:39, 86:15, 86:16, 105:2
pcple. pass. 52:42

LL, V7, p: 166, 167 (Source; underline emphasis ours)

The Quran furnishes plenty of examples that exemplify the negative aspect and nature of this term, e.g. those who use kayd are deliberately intending something evil which results in their judgement for employing such wicked schemes:

What, have they feet wherewith they walk, or have they hands wherewith they lay hold, or have they eyes wherewith they see, or have they ears wherewith they give ear? Say:'Call you then to your associates; then try your guile (keedooni) on me, and give me no respite. S. 7:195 Arberry

He [Jacob] said,'O my son [Joseph], relate not thy vision to thy brothers, lest they devise against thee some guile (fa yakeedoo laka kayda). Surely Satan is to man a manifest enemy. S. 12:5 Arberry

So when he [Potiphar] saw his [Joseph] shirt torn from behind, he said: Lo! this is of the guile of you (kaydikunna) women. Lo! the guile of you (kaydakunna) is very great. S. 12:28 Pickthall

So gather your guile (kaydakum); then come in battle-line. Whoever today gains the upper hand shall surely prosper. S. 20:64 Arberry

the day when their guile (kayduhum) shall avail them naught, and they shall not be helped. S. 52:46 Arberry

if you have a trick, try you now to trick Me (kaydun fa keedooni)!' S. 77:39 Arberry

Allah is even portrayed as stooping down to the level of the deceivers and liars by acting like them in his use of guile:

They are devising guile (ya keedoona kaydan), and I am devising guile (Wa akeedu kaydan). S. 86:15-16
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41743 Apr 25, 2014
and more muslim bullshit:

There is more to the story. The Quran uses yet another word in describing the deception of Allah, that word being khida/khuda/khada:

Verily, the hypocrites seek to deceive Allah, but it is He Who deceives them (Inna al-munafiqeena yukhadiaaoona Allaha wahuwa khadiaauhum). And when they stand up for As-Salat (the prayer), they stand with laziness and to be seen of men, and they do not remember Allah but little. S. 4:142 Hilali-Khan

Here, once again, is the lexical meaning of this specific word:

Kh-Dal-Ayn = To hide/conceal, double or fold, deceive or outwit, pretend, to enter, vary in state/condition, refrain or refuse, relinquish, to be in little demand of, deviate from the right course, resist/unyield/incompliant, turn away and behave proudly.

khada'a vb.(1)
impf. act. 2:9, 8:62
pcple. act. 4:142

khada'a vb.(3) impf. act. 2:9, 4:142

LL, V2, p: 344, 345, 346, 347 (Source)

Lest there be any confusion concerning the fact that this word means that Allah is a deceiver notice how this term is used in the following references:

They (think to) deceive Allah (Yukhadiaaoona) and those who believe, while they only deceive (yakhdaaoona) themselves, and perceive (it) not! S. 2:9 Hilali-Khan

And if they would deceive thee (yakhdaaooka), then lo! Allah is Sufficient for thee. He it is Who supporteth thee with His help and with the believers, S. 8:6 Pickthall

Is there any doubt that the unbelievers were using deception as they tried to deceive Muhammad and his companions? Just as there is no doubt that Allah also uses deception in deceiving them!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41744 Apr 25, 2014
ddi you ask for more?? Here is peaceful islam for you:

It gets worse. Satan accused Allah of misleading or deceiving him:

He said: Now, because Thou hast sent me astray (aghwaytanee), verily I shall lurk in ambush for them on Thy Right Path. S. 7:16 Pickthall

[Iblis (Satan)] said: "O my Lord! Because you misled me (aghwaytanee), I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead (walaoghwiyannahum) them all. S. 15:39 Hilali-Khan

What makes this last reference rather interesting is that Satan promises to do to mankind what Allah did to him, namely, pervert/deceive/mislead people from the path!

Lest a Muslim say that these are the lies of Satan, that the enemy was merely slandering Allah, here is a text where the Quran acknowledges that the Devil was right since Allah does pervert/deceive/mislead people from the way:

And my sincere counsel will not profit you, if I desire to counsel you sincerely, if God desires to pervert you (yughwiyakum); He is your Lord, and unto Him you shall be returned.' S. 11:34 Arberry

To say that this is amazing would be a wild understatement.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41745 Apr 25, 2014
more insanity in islam and non stop lies:
Concluding Remarks
Our analysis has shown that Muhammad’s deity is a deceiver who cannot be trusted since he lies without hesitation.
A Muslim may contend that Allah only deceives unbelievers who deserve it. The problem with this assertion is that the Muslim scripture teaches that Allah doesn’t merely deceive unbelievers but also his followers.
For example, Allah deceived Muhammad into thinking that the fighting men at Badr were fewer in number than they actually were:
When Allah showed them to you in your dream as few; and if He had shown them to you as many you would certainly have become weak-hearted and you would have disputed about the matter, but Allah saved (you); surely He is the Knower of what is in the breasts. And when He showed them to you, when you met, as few in your eyes and He made you to appear little in their eyes, in order that Allah might bring about a matter which was to be done, and to Allah are all affairs returned. S. 8:43-44 Shakir
Hence, Allah lies and deceives both believers and unbelievers without discrimination. Now contrast this with how the true God Yahweh operates:
"Early in the morning, Jerub-Baal (that is, Gideon) and all his men camped at the spring of Harod. The camp of Midian was north of them in the valley near the hill of Moreh. The LORD said to Gideon,‘You have too many men for me to deliver Midian into their hands. In order that Israel may not boast against me that her own strength has saved her, announce now to the people, "Anyone who trembles with fear may turn back and leave Mount Gilead."’ So twenty-two thousand men left, while ten thousand remained. But the LORD said to Gideon,‘There are still too many men. Take them down to the water, and I will sift them for you there. If I say, "This one shall go with you," he shall go; but if I say, "This one shall not go with you," he shall not go.’ So Gideon took the men down to the water. There the LORD told him,‘Separate those who lap the water with their tongues like a dog from those who kneel down to drink.’ Three hundred men lapped with their hands to their mouths. All the rest got down on their knees to drink. The LORD said to Gideon,‘With the three hundred men that lapped I will save you and give the Midianites into your hands. Let all the other men go, each to his own place.’ So Gideon sent the rest of the Israelites to their tents but kept the three hundred, who took over the provisions and trumpets of the others. Now the camp of Midian lay below him in the valley." Judges 7:1-8 NIV
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41746 Apr 25, 2014
and to top it off my Christian friends , see this:

If this weren’t bad enough, one of the greatest lies and deceptions that Allah pulled over the world is the crucifixion of Christ. According to the Quran Jesus wasn’t crucified but Allah made it seem that way, thereby foisting Biblical Christianity on the masses!
And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e.'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)]: S. 4:157 Hilali-Khan
That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Apostle of God"; - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:- Y. Ali
Thus, Allah duped the followers of Christ into believing that Jesus died by crucifixion and further deceived them into thinking that he was then raised back to life on the third day. They then went out preaching this message boldly, with some of them dying as martyrs as a result of it!
Interestingly, Allah’s schemes or deceptions are so troublesome that they even scared Muhammad. Islam’s prophet was so afraid of the schemes of his god that he prayed that Allah would not deceive him but deceive on his behalf:
Ella

Woodbridge, NJ

#41748 Apr 25, 2014
Please help save Sofia's life . Please visit savesofia.org . This little baby needs our help

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#41749 Apr 25, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is great "I AM"?
PS:
A foul mouthed person like you, does not actually deserve any response, but that is the only Civil thing in all your posts.
Jesus, in response to the Pharisees’ question “Who do you think you are?” said “‘Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.’‘You are not yet fifty years old,’ the Jews said to him,‘and you have seen Abraham!’‘I tell you the truth,’ Jesus answered,‘before Abraham was born, I am!’ At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.” The violent response of the Jews to Jesus’“I AM” statement indicates they clearly understood what He was declaring—that He was the eternal, incarnate God. Jesus was equating Himself with the "I AM" title God gave Himself in Exodus 3:14.

Elk Grove, CA

#41750 Apr 25, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is great "I AM"?
PS:
A foul mouthed person like you, does not actually deserve any response, but that is the only Civil thing in all your posts.
PS: what did your gay prophet say?

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#41752 Apr 26, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Arabs have a knack of turning fertile land into sand. They have more of it than any other people.
You are wrong, Arabs had only desert in their portion and they survived that hardship for more than 5000 years.

On the other hand the children of Isaac were given the land flowing with milk and honey and they filled it with killings and atrocities.... and could not hold to it, untill ALL SUPERPOWERS of the world started to help create and protect their inheritance.

You have a very wrong sense of world history.

JUBAIL, KSA

#41753 Apr 26, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus, in response to the Pharisees’ question “Who do you think you are?” said “‘Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.’‘You are not yet fifty years old,’ the Jews said to him,‘and you have seen Abraham!’‘I tell you the truth,’ Jesus answered,‘before Abraham was born, I am!’ At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.” The violent response of the Jews to Jesus’“I AM” statement indicates they clearly understood what He was declaring—that He was the eternal, incarnate God. Jesus was equating Himself with the "I AM" title God gave Himself in Exodus 3:14.
So Jesus is I AM , meaning he is the Father, then who is the Son of God, same as God? Same as Father?

Which language you are speaking? It is certainly not English, is it?

Trying to confuse Muslims with these "children talks", do you?

JUBAIL, KSA

#41754 Apr 26, 2014
Now another Quranic and Arabic Expert "Prof. Uzi" has joined this thread.

All bigots and those who have no knowledge of Arabic and Islam and Quran and encouraged to join this class and get "Diploma in Quran and Arabic Pronto"!!

There is saying in vernacular Hindi that "JAKA GURU BHI ANDHARA, CHELA GHOR NIRANDH

ANDHEY ANDHYA THELIA DUNO KOOP PADANT"

Rough translation of this in English could be "If the teacher in blind, the pupil would be double blind.....a blind leading the blind, they both fall into a well (or trench).

An apt simile for Prof Uzi and the class!!

Elk Grove, CA

#41757 Apr 27, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong, Arabs had only desert in their portion and they survived that hardship for more than 5000 years.
On the other hand the children of Isaac were given the land flowing with milk and honey and they filled it with killings and atrocities.... and could not hold to it, untill ALL SUPERPOWERS of the world started to help create and protect their inheritance.
You have a very wrong sense of world history.
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2014.04.25 (Pattani, Thailand)- Muslim bombers kill three people at a fishing contest.
2014.04.25 (Karachi, Pakistan)- A woman and her teenage son are among six people slain when a bomb packed with nuts and bolts rips through a city street.
2014.04.25 (Baghdad, Iraq)- ISIL suicide bombers detonate at a packed political rally, slaughtering over thirty.
2014.04.24 (Karachi, Pakistan)- Four relatives at a tailor shop are cut to pieces by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2014.04.24 (Hillah, Iraq)- A Fedayeen suicide car bomber detonates in a crowded street, laying out eleven Iraqis.
2014.04.22 (Kirkuk, Iraq)- Muslim extremists roll up on an election center and gently machine-gun ten poll workers.

Elk Grove, CA

#41758 Apr 27, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So Jesus is I AM , meaning he is the Father, then who is the Son of God, same as God? Same as Father?
Which language you are speaking? It is certainly not English, is it?
Trying to confuse Muslims with these "children talks", do you?
I know your dead gay allah god is not powerful enough to become all 3 in 1. Only a True God could do that. Stop trying to figure out what a True God can or can't do. Mo the gay prophet is dead.

Elk Grove, CA

#41759 Apr 27, 2014
An imam objects to a film set to be shown at the National September 11 Memorial Museum because it might make people believe radical Islam was involved in the terrorist attacks. We're not making this up.

It has been said that the first casualty of war is truth. And in this age of political correctness, the war on terrorism — described by this administration as either over or merely a series of overseas contingency operations in response to man-caused disasters — is a classic example.

The lone imam on an interfaith advisory group to the National September 11 Memorial Museum, set to open May 21, has quit in protest of a seven-minute documentary narrated by NBC anchor and noted right-wing extremist Brian Williams because it might give low-information viewers the impression that the al-Qaida terrorists who attacked America and killed 3,000 people were, dare we say it, Muslims.

"The screening of this film in its present state would greatly offend our local Muslim believers as well as any foreign Muslim visitor to the museum," Sheikh Mostafa Elazabawy, the imam of Masjid Manhattan, wrote in a letter to the museum's director.

Elk Grove, CA

#41760 Apr 27, 2014
No no no, when they get to H E L L, there are 72 virgin demons just waiting for them to assume the position they practice 7 times a day.

JUBAIL, KSA

#41761 Apr 27, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I know your dead gay allah god is not powerful enough to become all 3 in 1. Only a True God could do that. Stop trying to figure out what a True God can or can't do. Mo the gay prophet is dead.
It is "Powerful" to become 3 in 1 and why 3? why not 10 in one?

is He limited ONLY to become 3? It means there is limits on His power according to you also?

Or was it a trick played on humans?

Actually you people have wrong concept of God, that is why it leads you into eror.

JUBAIL, KSA

#41762 Apr 27, 2014
Venezuela president urges US to join 'peace commission'

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-2...

Venezuela's President Nicolas Maduro has urged the United States to discuss "peace and sovereignty" in a high level commission mediated by the Union of South American Nations (Unasur).

Mr Maduro also asked President Obama not to heed US factions that he says want to kill the Venezuelan leader.

Venezuela blames the US for the anti-government protests that have left 28 people dead in the past month.

The US says Venezuela is using it as a scapegoat for its internal problems.

Earlier, thousands of government supporters marched through the Venezuelan capital, Caracas, to thank the country's security forces for their policing of the recent unrest.

Mr Maduro and several military leaders held speeches praising the "civic-military" partnership.

He also proposed the creation of a "high-level commission" to discuss "peace and respect to the sovereignty" in Venezuela.
'Humble bus driver'

The Venezuelan president said he wanted the head of the National Assembly, Diosdado Cabello, to negotiate with a "high-level officer" of the US administration under the auspices of Unasur.

"President Obama: give peace, and respect, a chance and let's set the foundation for a new type of relations between the US, Venezuela and if possible, Latin America and the Caribbean," he told the crowd in a speech broadcast on radio and TV.

Mr Maduro also warned Mr Obama against agreeing to alleged plans to kill him, put forward by "extremists" in the US administration.

"It would be the worst mistake in your life to authorise the assassination of President Nicolas Maduro and fill [Venezuela] with violence," he told the crowd, adding he was a "humble president and bus driver" who like Mr Obama also had "African grandparents".
The opposition has called for further protests on Sunday against "Cuban repression" in the country and criticised the government's march.

"We know soldiers and officials are against this act ordered by Cuba," Maria Corina Machado, an opposition leader, wrote on Twitter.

On Saturday, there were renewed clashes in the Caracas neighbourhood of Altamira, where protesters have been occupying a square for days.

Earlier, Mr Maduro had vowed to disperse the crowd even if that took the use of force.

On Friday, Venezuela's Foreign Minister Elias Jaua accused US Secretary of State John Kerry of inciting violence and called him a "murderer".

Mr Jaua was reacting to comments by Mr Kerry, who accused Venezuela of waging a "terror campaign against its own people" in its response to protests.

The American Congress is considering sanctions on the oil-rich nation.
The current wave of protests started in the western states of Merida and Tachira at the beginning of February by students demanding more security in the region.

The opposition says it will continue to protest against Venezuela's high inflation, food shortages and violence levels until there is a change of government.

Elk Grove, CA

#41763 Apr 28, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
is He limited ONLY to become 3? It means there is limits on His power according to you also?
Actually you people have wrong concept of God, that is why it leads you into eror.
Why don't you question God and ask Him why he doesn't be a God as you would like Him to be?

Elk Grove, CA

#41764 Apr 28, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
Venezuela president urges US to join 'peace commission'
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-2...
Venezuela's President Nicolas Maduro has urged the United States to discuss "peace and sovereignty" in a high level commission mediated by the Union of South American Nations (Unasur).
Mr Maduro also asked President Obama not to heed US factions that he says want to kill the Venezuelan leader.
Venezuela blames the US for the anti-government protests that have left 28 people dead in the past month.
The US says Venezuela is using it as a scapegoat for its internal problems.
Earlier, thousands of government supporters marched through the Venezuelan capital, Caracas, to thank the country's security forces for their policing of the recent unrest.
Mr Maduro and several military leaders held speeches praising the "civic-military" partnership.
He also proposed the creation of a "high-level commission" to discuss "peace and respect to the sovereignty" in Venezuela.
'Humble bus driver'
The Venezuelan president said he wanted the head of the National Assembly, Diosdado Cabello, to negotiate with a "high-level officer" of the US administration under the auspices of Unasur.
"President Obama: give peace, and respect, a chance and let's set the foundation for a new type of relations between the US, Venezuela and if possible, Latin America and the Caribbean," he told the crowd in a speech broadcast on radio and TV.
Mr Maduro also warned Mr Obama against agreeing to alleged plans to kill him, put forward by "extremists" in the US administration.
"It would be the worst mistake in your life to authorise the assassination of President Nicolas Maduro and fill [Venezuela] with violence," he told the crowd, adding he was a "humble president and bus driver" who like Mr Obama also had "African grandparents".
The opposition has called for further protests on Sunday against "Cuban repression" in the country and criticised the government's march.
"We know soldiers and officials are against this act ordered by Cuba," Maria Corina Machado, an opposition leader, wrote on Twitter.
On Saturday, there were renewed clashes in the Caracas neighbourhood of Altamira, where protesters have been occupying a square for days.
Earlier, Mr Maduro had vowed to disperse the crowd even if that took the use of force.
On Friday, Venezuela's Foreign Minister Elias Jaua accused US Secretary of State John Kerry of inciting violence and called him a "murderer".
Mr Jaua was reacting to comments by Mr Kerry, who accused Venezuela of waging a "terror campaign against its own people" in its response to protests.
The American Congress is considering sanctions on the oil-rich nation.
The current wave of protests started in the western states of Merida and Tachira at the beginning of February by students demanding more security in the region.
The opposition says it will continue to protest against Venezuela's high inflation, food shortages and violence levels until there is a change of government.
Have you ever been to Venezuela? I have several times, it's a country being run by oil rich thugs.

Elk Grove, CA

#41765 Apr 28, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No no no, when they get to H E L L, there are 72 virgin demons just waiting for them to assume the position they practice 7 times a day. 9162

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
disabled sex (Jun '14) 9 min garath 11
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Darwins Stepchild 866,214
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 16 min janeebee 6,564
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min pusherman_ 600,249
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 272,474
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 6,317
Women hate disabled men and find them disgusting (Sep '08) 3 hr Gimp The pimp 77
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr ChristineM 2,137
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 8 hr imr 48
More from around the web