Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38126 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

w wman uk

Northampton, UK

#41652 Apr 20, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
Public apathy over GCHQ snooping is a recipe for disaster
The lack of public alarm at government internet surveillance is frightening, but perhaps it's because the problem is difficult to convey in everyday terms
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/
someone who is supposed to know about these things, I'm sometimes asked to give talks about computing to non-technical audiences. The one thing I have learned from doing this is that if you want people to understand technological ideas then you have to speak to them in terms that resonate with their experience of everyday things.
It's obvious, I know, but it took me a while to get it. I can vividly remember the moment when the penny dropped. One of the ideas I was always trying to get across was why open-source software was important.
The term "open source" is actually a euphemism for free software, coined because some advocates of free software thought that the US corporate world would associate the word "free" with communism. The key thing about free software is not that you don't pay for it (because sometimes you do) but that you have the freedom to change it to meet your requirements – on condition that you pass on the same freedom to anyone who uses the modified software.
When I tried to explain the significance of this to my lay audiences, however, they invariably responded with blank stares. And then one day I realised what the problem was – none of them had ever written a program. So the next time I gave a talk I brought with me a copy of Delia Smith's great Complete Cookery Course. I put up a slide showing her recipe for gratin dauphinois, one of the ingredients for which is 150ml of double cream. "Now," I said, "double cream is not good for me, so I'd like to substitute single cream in the recipe. Can you imagine a world in which, if I wanted to do that, I would have to get Delia's written permission, and possibly pay her a fee? Wouldn't that be absurd?"
Suddenly my audience got it. Computer programs are recipes and everyone understands recipes.
Now spool forward to the present. One of the things that baffles me is why more people are not alarmed by what Edward Snowden has been telling us about the scale and intrusiveness of internet surveillance. My hunch is that this is partly because – strangely – people can't relate the revelations to things they personally understand.
In the past two weeks, two perceptive commentators have been trying to break through this barrier. One is Cory Doctorow, the science-fiction novelist, who had a terrific essay in the Guardian arguing that instead of increasing our security, government agencies such as the NSA, GCHQ and others are actually undermining it.
The essay is worth reading in full, but one part of it stood out for me. It's about the thriving, underworld online market in malicious software. Nowadays, if some hacker discovers a previously unknown vulnerability in widely used software, that discovery can be very valuable – and people will pay large sums for such "zero-day" exploits. But here's the creepy bit: sometimes, the purchasers are government agencies that buy these pieces of malware to use as weapons against their enemies.
There you go mug retreat into cut and paste when islam is being questioned and statments are being made about it whats a matter to bu8sy beating your wife? Is there any mu8slim out there that can explain why the koran is so full of hatred for the infidell. You clearly are a piss poor mayhound is therte not anybody better ?
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#41653 Apr 20, 2014
Sexy Little Ayisha wrote:
<quoted text>
When Castro and the ayatollahs are dead!
Iran is not the problem, the ayatollahs and their mouthpiece are however.
The ones who will suffer, are the regular persians, who are educated, intelligent and progressive. The ayatollahs are dragging them kicking and screaming back to the 7th century.
The real target of Iran is not Israel, it's the sunni moslem world. that's the big battle, as witnessed in Iraq.
Wanking about israel is merely popular and traditional.
By the same token......
>
One can say that the zionist control over jews continues to create intollerable suffering
to jews worlwide who openlly denounce zionists and zionism .........
>
Only wen all the zionists are dead can the whole world be at peace....!!
>

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#41654 Apr 20, 2014
Ali wrote:
01. MUQ, again you poltificate as a expert on Judeo/Christianity while being in total denial of your own religion.

02. You keep on forgetting that the West has total freedom to study, without fear, any topic with all references good, bad and ugly being available.

03. However Islam forbids such in-depth scrutiny of its religion. This is either SHIRK which is punishable by death or TAQIYYA which is what Mohamadins do when they are in a tight corner.

04. Go and lie to your own which they dont dare to refute instead of to us. Haven't you got the message yet, we don't believe you, man!!!!

05. Inchallah you will take a chance and ask , sincerely, for Jesus to reveal His truth to you, and you will not necessarily become a Christian, but definitely a believer in Isa.
Ans.

01. I never claim or said that I am "expert" in these fields. I am only a student and that too at beginner ' level, but I already see a number of so called "experts" who pass on their judgments on other people and their religion and you also seem to be from the same band.

02. I doubt that people in west study Islam openly without fear about Islam and its teachings.

They study it with janundiced eye and with bias and hate and that is why they do not see any good in Islam and its teachings.

03. Islam is all for increasing knowledge and study and question any thing which comes in your mind.

But passing out judgments without proper study and with out any knowledge is not what is recommeneded.

05. We believe in Jesus more than what you Christians and Jews believe in.

JUBAIL, KSA

#41655 Apr 20, 2014
Adam wrote:
01. Your taqiyyah is risible. Mohammed was a blood thirsty conqueror who killed all the males and took the females as slaves and concubines. Mohammed was a false prophet who, when rejected by the Jews, changed the qibla from Jerusalem to Mecca.

02. Why anyone would revere a meteorite inside a place worshipped by pagans and profess to be monotheistic is hypocritical.

03. There are numerous errors in the Koran that you believe to be perfect. Which one of the 'originals' do you follow?

04. It's laughable that you try to make Jesus an issue between Jews and Christians. All any Christian has to do is go inside the Dome of the Rock and read the inscriptions regarding Jesus. I have. Try to defend that with your taqiyyah.

05. Mohammed not only murdered his opponents but then allowed his soldiers to retain the booty they looted in their conquests as long as they gave him 10%. He was the first Don Corleone.
Ans.

01. I have told you many times that total number of human casualties (on both side) during ten years of his warfare do not even reach to figure of 1000. This is definitely against the picture of "blood thirsty conqueror" which you are trying to paste on him.

The particular incident which you refer was decided based on Jewish law of war, why should Jews object to it?

02. The same could be said about the Temple which Solomon made. Why should Jews pray at that site?

And why all sacrificing should be withheld unless the temple is re-built?

03. Please provide examples of any of the "so called errors" in the Quran. As I know there is only one Quran in the world in all times.

04. Is Jesus not already an issue between Jews and Christians? Whom you are trying to confuse?

05. What our prophet did is open and every one can see it. He was the "Most peaceful warrior" the world has ever seen or shall ever see!!
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#41656 Apr 20, 2014
GO Le Gay levi GO wrote:
<quoted text>
ladyGAyboy in how many threads are going post your Lies lies lies lies?
>
Ooooooooooooooooo MG......... Lies lies, lies yo say uzit...!!
>
Just as bad as them alf baked zionists whoo claim to be the chosen....
>
Definitely lies ......dont yo kno ??
>
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41659 Apr 20, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
288 Virgins called up for duty...
Hamas military wing again stung: 4 die from ‘mysterious explosion’
http://www.worldtribune.com/2014/04/17/hamas-...
Good news always welcome!!!!!!!!!!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41662 Apr 20, 2014
w wman uk

Northampton, UK

#41666 Apr 20, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I never claim or said that I am "expert" in these fields. I am only a student and that too at beginner ' level, but I already see a number of so called "experts" who pass on their judgments on other people and their religion and you also seem to be from the same band.
02. I doubt that people in west study Islam openly without fear about Islam and its teachings.
They study it with janundiced eye and with bias and hate and that is why they do not see any good in Islam and its teachings.
03. Islam is all for increasing knowledge and study and question any thing which comes in your mind.
But passing out judgments without proper study and with out any knowledge is not what is recommeneded.

Well your not much use then we want the master not the bog washer(not that theres anything wrong with cleaning toilet for a living).

The real muq was an expert on all things he loved hitler,blamed the Copts for being murdered and raped in egypt, had regular conversations will allah and of coarse blamed the Jews world wide and the white race for all the failing of mahounds.

So will the real muq please stand up ,please stand up ,stop hiding slim shady?
w wman uk

Northampton, UK

#41667 Apr 20, 2014
Ali wrote:
By the way this topic has passed its 'sell-by' date; its expired due to the fact that its 'prophet' the little 'Ahmed-in-a-dinner-jacket' himself expired!!!!! lol.
Cheers!
Your probably right, he was a little shite but he has now been replaced by a bigger shite a thing so nasty his own son comitted suicide rather than live on this earth with him.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#41669 Apr 20, 2014
01. I have told you many times that total number of human casualties (on both side) during ten years of his warfare do not even reach to figure of 1000. This is definitely against the picture of "blood thirsty conqueror" which you are trying to paste on him.

According to some calculations, the Indian (subcontinent) population decreased by 80 million between 1000 (conquest of Afghanistan) and 1525 (end of Delhi Sultanate) due to Islamic conquest

02. The same could be said about the Temple which Solomon made. Why should Jews pray at that site?

Last time i checked Solomon was Jewish not Muslim.

03. Please provide examples of any of the "so called errors" in the Quran. As I know there is only one Quran in the world in all times.

There are supposed 3 Korans, Samarkand, Sana'a and the Topkapi. They are not exact as Muslims claim, which one is right?

In many places, the Qur'an mentions Mary as the sister of Moses and Aaron and the daughter of Imran. The Qur'an has confused Jesus' mother with Aaron's sister because both of them carry the same name, though there are several centuries between them. The Qur'an indicates that Mary (Christ's mother) had a brother whose name was Aaron (chapter 19:28) and a father whose name is Imran (chapter 66:12). Their mother was called "the wife of Imran" (chapter 3:35) which eliminates any doubt that it confuses Mary, mother of Jesus, with Mary, sister of Aaron.

04. Is Jesus not already an issue between Jews and Christians? Whom you are trying to confuse?

Here's what the inscription in the Dome of the Rock says...The Messiah, Jesus son of
Mary, was only a Messenger of God, and His Word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit
from Him. So believe in God and His messengers, and say not 'Three'- Cease!

05. What our prophet did is open and every one can see it. He was the "Most peaceful warrior" the world has ever seen or shall ever see!!

You should do stand up comedy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#41670 Apr 20, 2014
REMEMBERING THE ISLAMIC ATTACK ON BOSTON

When Islamic jihadists set off two bombs last year at the Boston Marathon, murdering three people and wounded 260, maiming some for life, they brought to fruition not only their own plot, but the whole enterprise of making Americans think that there is a big problem of “Islamophobia” in this country. As this grim anniversary of the April 15, 2013 bombings approaches, it is useful to recall what the ongoing drumbeat over “Islamophobia” is really all about: enabling Islamic jihad murder.

The politically correct elites would have us believe that “Islamophobia”— defined as an irrational hatred of Muslims and Islam and attendant discrimination and harassment — is an epidemic in the U.S. St. Louis Public Radio, part of the NPR digital network, reported that “a 2013 report from the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) identifies a network of 37 organizations that systematically promote anti-Muslim sentiment in America through prejudice, fear and hatred. CAIR calls it Islamophobia.”

CAIR’s report was just the latest. A steady stream of articles continuously appears about the “Islamophobia” industry, a supposedly well-coordinated, well-funded, unscrupulous and dishonest band of bigots, hatemongers and racists who are doing their utmost to disrupt what would otherwise be a peaceful and harmonious welcoming of Muslims into the United States and other Western nations.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/15/the-boston-...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41673 Apr 20, 2014
Maybe you can’t believe everything on the net, but this is worth a look….

Just in case any of you have wondered why those folks in the Middle East who are wearing weird full-length clothing in 120 degree heat, living in hovels, riding camels, beheading people who disagree with them, stoning and sexually mutilating their daughters, cutting off hands & putting bombs on their children, the answer probably lies in the commentary below. This came to me from a Lockheed friend who has had 3 assignments to Saudi Arabia.
During the pilot transition program with the KV-107 and C-130 with Lockheed, we found that most Saudi pilot trainees had very limited night vision, even on the brightest of moonlit nights. Their training retention rate was minimal including maintenance personnel. Some had dim memories & had to be constantly reminded of things that were told to them the day before. Needless to say, an American, British or any other western instructor gets burned out pretty quick. It actually took Muslim C-130 pilots years before they could fly in the dark safely and then would be reluctant to leave the lights of a city. Ask any Marine, Air Force or Army guy who's been trying to train Iraqis & especially Afghans. They will say, "Yep, dumber than homemade dodo"
Islam is not only a religion, it's a way of life. Yet another set of revealing facts about Muslim beliefs and traditions and ways of life. 400 years of inbreeding. I found this to be interesting. Didn't know whether to believe it or not. To research I went to Wikipedia, "Cousin Marriage" & far down in the article "Genetics", it seems there is a lot of truth here. A huge Muslim problem: Inbreeding. Nikolai Sennels is a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into a little-known problem in the Muslim world: the disastrous results of Muslim inbreeding brought about by the marriage of first-cousins.
This practice, which has been prohibited in the Judeo-Christian tradition since the days of Moses, was sanctioned by Muhammad and has been going on now for 50 generations (1,400 years) in the Muslim world.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41674 Apr 20, 2014
cont.........

This practice of inbreeding will never go away in the Muslim world, since Muhammad is the ultimate example & authority on all matters, including marriage.
The massive inbreeding in Muslim culture may well have done virtually irreversible damage to the Muslim gene pool, including extensive damage to its intelligence, sanity, and health. According to Sennels, close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred. In Pakistan, the numbers approach 70%. Even in England, more than half of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins & in Denmark the number of inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%.
The numbers are equally devastating in other important Muslim countries: 67% in Saudi Arabia, 64% in Jordan, and Kuwait, 63% in Sudan, 60% in Iraq, and 54% in the United Arab Emirates & Qatar. According to the BBC, this Pakistani, Muslim-inspired inbreeding is thought to explain the probability that a British Pakistani family is more than 13 times as likely to have children with recessive genetic disorders. While Pakistanis are responsible for 3% of the births in the UK, they account for 33% of children with genetic birth defects.
The risks of what are called autosomal recessive disorders such as cystic fibrosis and spinal muscular atrophy is 18 times higher & the risk of death due to malformations is 10 times higher. Other negative consequences of inbreeding include a 100% increase in the risk of still births & a 50% increase in the possibility that a child will die during labor.
Lowered intellectual capacity is another devastating consequence of Muslim marriage patterns. According to Sennels, research shows that children of consanguineous marriages lose 10-16 points off their IQ and that social abilities develop much slower in inbred babies. The risk of having an IQ lower than 70, the official demarcation for being classified as "retarded," increases by an astonishing 400% among children of cousin marriages.(Similar effects were seen in the Pharaonic dynasties in ancient Egypt & in the British royal family, where inbreeding was the norm for a significant period of time.) In Denmark, non-Western immigrants are more than 300% more likely to fail the intelligence test required for entrance into the Danish army.
Sennels says that "the ability to enjoy & produce knowledge & abstract thinking is simply lower in the Islamic world." He points out that the Arab world translates just 330 books every year, about 20% of what Greece alone does.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41675 Apr 20, 2014
#3 cont.....

In the last 1,200 years of Islam, just 100,000 books have been translated into Arabic, about what Spain does in a single year. 7 out of 10 Turks have never even read a book. Sennels points out the difficulties this creates for Muslims seeking to succeed in the West. "A lower IQ, together with a religion that denounces critical thinking, surely makes it harder for many Muslims to have success in our high-tech knowledge societies." Only nine Muslims have ever won the Nobel Prize & 5 of those were for the "Peace Prize." According to Nature magazine, Muslim countries produce just 10% of the world average when it comes to scientific research measured by articles per million inhabitants. In Denmark, Sennels' native country, Muslim children are grossly over represented among children with special needs. One-third of the budget for Danish schools is consumed by special education & anywhere from 51% to 70% of retarded children with physical handicaps in Copenhagen have an immigrant background. Learning ability is severely affected as well. Studies indicated that 64% of school children with Arabic parents are still illiterate after 10 years in the Danish school system. The immigrant drop-out rate in Danish high schools is twice that of the native-born.
Mental illness is also a product. The closer the blood relative, the higher the risk of schizophrenic illness. The increased risk of insanity may explain why more than 40% of patients in Denmark's biggest ward for clinically insane criminals have an immigrant background.*The U.S. is not immune. According to Sennels, "One study based on 300,000 Americans shows that the majority of Muslims in the USA have a lower income, are less educated, and have worse jobs than the population as a whole."
Sennels concludes: There is no doubt that the wide spread tradition of first cousin marriages among Muslims has harmed the gene pool among Muslims. Because Muslims' religious beliefs prohibit marrying non-Muslims & thus prevents them from adding fresh genetic material to their population, the genetic damage done to their gene pool since their prophet allowed first cousin marriages 1,400 years ago are most likely massive. This has produced overwhelming direct & indirect human and societal consequences.
Bottom line: Islam is not simply a benign & morally equivalent alternative to the Judeo-Christian tradition. As Sennels points out, the first and biggest victims of Islam are Muslims. Simple Judeo-Christian compassion for Muslims and a common-sense desire to protect Western civilization from the ravages of Islam dictate a vigorous opposition to the spread of this dark & dangerous culture. These stark realities must be taken into account when we establish public polices dealing with immigration from Muslim countries and the building of mosques in the U.S.
Let's hope the civilized West & the North Americans wake up before the reality of Islam destroys what remains of our Judeo-Christian culture & what is left of our domestic tranquility.

i.e. i-slime is a fucked up mess.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#41676 Apr 20, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
The big difference that you serve a dead god, The Christian God is alive, Jesus defeated death, he rose again to pay for our sins, Mohammad is DEAD and will always be DEAD. Jesus lives, follow Him, not Mo.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#41677 Apr 20, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The big difference that you serve a dead god, The Christian God is alive, Jesus defeated death, he rose again to pay for our sins, Mohammad is DEAD and will always be DEAD. Jesus lives, follow Him, not Mo.
Jesus is also dead. Earth is the "land of the living", heaven and hell are the realm of the dead. Jesus died 2000 years ago and went to heaven. He's dead. But he's been reincarnated and his new name is "Bill". Revelation 3:12. This time he won't be crucified (Ezekiel 28:10), he'll burst into flames. Ezekiel 28:18-19.

Sacramento, CA

#41678 Apr 20, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is also dead. Earth is the "land of the living", heaven and hell are the realm of the dead. Jesus died 2000 years ago and went to heaven. He's dead. But he's been reincarnated and his new name is "Bill". Revelation 3:12. This time he won't be crucified (Ezekiel 28:10), he'll burst into flames. Ezekiel 28:18-19.
Jesus is Alive.

Sacramento, CA

#41679 Apr 20, 2014
CAIR-linked Hamas praised the murder of an Israeli father
in front of his family while on their way to Passover Seder.
Hamas-linked CAIR managed to keep a straight face.

Sacramento, CA

#41680 Apr 20, 2014
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2014.04.20 (Yana, Nigeria)- A five-year-old girl is killed when pro-Sharia activists set fire to a school.
2014.04.20 (Baghdad, Iraq)- A suicide bomber murders five people at a universtiy.
2014.04.20 (Kabylie, Algeria)- Eleven local soldiers are ambushed and killed by armed fundamentalists.
2014.04.20 (Yala, Thailand)- A 2-year-old girl is among three people shot to death by Muslim 'insurgents'.
2014.04.20 (Suez, Egypt)- Religious hardliners machine two policemen on a desert road.
2014.04.19 (Qalat Suker, Iraq)- Three children and two adults are shot to death by Islamic terrorists along a highway.

JUBAIL, KSA

#41681 Apr 20, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The big difference that you serve a dead god, The Christian God is alive, Jesus defeated death, he rose again to pay for our sins, Mohammad is DEAD and will always be DEAD. Jesus lives, follow Him, not Mo.
Jesus died that itself is a dilemma, rising from dead does not enter into picture.

Every prophet died, what is difference. I think you should first advice Jews to abandon following Moses , then you talk to us Muslims.

You are totally confused and do not know head and tail of the discussion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Insults Are Easier 836,788
Hey guys......... 3 min Ritasweety 9
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 4 min Mariexox 101
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min dollarsbill 4,036
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min lovewithin 40,441
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Truths 612,133
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min June VanDerMark 589,229
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Pegasus 271,238
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Lyndi 176,743
More from around the web