Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 20 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#41455 Apr 1, 2014
aegege wrote:
MUQ1 please don't defend Jeusus or Christianity, if Europe would have followed the Christian bible we would be in the stone age now.
The bible has no reason to be accepted in Europe or America .- The bible is a filthy jewish book that belongs in Isreal.
The only reason why saudi arabia lacks human rights compared to Europe is because saudi arabia is more religious.
I am not defending Bible in its entirety. There are things that are good on it (and most of them are from the revelation part that was sent to Prophets of God).

There are many mistakes in it too (mostly because of human mistakes and human errors that they did to the words of God).

So we have a very cautious approach to Bible and check with Quran before commenting on it.

As regards Jesus, he was a righteous prophet of God, he is free from what all people said about him, mostly St. Paul and his followers. Jesus' own words as recorded in three Synoptic Gospels are OK at most times.

Christianity or Pauline Christianity is a man made religion and has little to do with what jesus actually taught. So I seldom support it.

The excesses which Church committed for so many centuries was because Christianity was a man made religion and it had many defects. Instead of correcting the mistakes, Church leaders tried to use force against people who wanted to know the truth.(force is the tool which every false doctrine uses to force it on people, just look at the history of Communism).
I
t was a tragedy for Europe that they did not look at Islam and went into materialism and atheism, when they revolted against Church.

In Islam they would have found solution to their most of doubts and proper guidance.
Even now most people in Europe who sincerely try to study Islam from its scriptures (not thru the eyes of media), accept Islam or know in their hearts truth of Islam.

My approach on these threads is to present before people truth of Islam and answer any doubts or queries that people have about it.

You are wrong that Saudi Arabia has more violation of human rights because it is religious, it is because the Rulers do not follow Total Islam, they make them above law, which is against Islam.

If violation of human rights is only because of religion, what would you say about Communist country? Which religion make them violate human rights?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41456 Apr 1, 2014

A man walked into a

Washington, D.C., Catholic Church

confessional. He tells the priest, "Bless me, Father, for I

have

sinned. Last night, I murdered an arab."

The priest responds, "My son, I'm here to forgive your sins,

not to discuss your community service."
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41457 Apr 1, 2014
Sure sure

"In Islam they would have found solution to their most of doubts and proper guidance.
Even now most people in Europe who sincerely try to study Islam from its scriptures (not thru the eyes of media), accept Islam or know in their hearts truth of Islam."

The truth about i-slime?? The worst shit ever happen to this planet. You people are murdering killing raping burning , cutting off heads, honor killing your own people all over the planet since times beggining but it just gets out now to the general normal publc worldwide.
You have no shame talking about islam like its a gift from gods to humanity?? Enough with your muslim bull shit. Idiots.
Tell us why is the Christian Bible taken away at th Saudi airport and thrown into the garbage?? Oh yeah, islam is great for retards.
Islam makes you and idiot and the quoran makes you an asshole. The perfect match for arab muslim retards.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#41460 Apr 1, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not defending Bible in its entirety. There are things that are good on it (and most of them are from the revelation part that was sent to Prophets of God).
There are many mistakes in it too (mostly because of human mistakes and human errors that they did to the words of God).
So we have a very cautious approach to Bible and check with Quran before commenting on it.
Which Koran should we check with...since there are at least 3 conflicting copies.

Samarkand, Topkapi and Sana'a.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#41461 Apr 1, 2014
aegege wrote:
MUQ1 please don't defend Jeusus or Christianity, if Europe would have followed the Christian bible we would be in the stone age now.
The bible has no reason to be accepted in Europe or America .- The bible is a filthy jewish book that belongs in Isreal.
The only reason why saudi arabia lacks human rights compared to Europe is because saudi arabia is more religious.
Have you always been an anti-semite?

And BTW, learn how to spell Israel.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#41462 Apr 1, 2014
Islam spoke today:( CNSNews.com )– Eyewitnesses have given a harrowing account of the murder in Cairo of a young Coptic Christian woman, hauled out of her car and beaten and stabbed to death by a Muslim mob, apparently targeted because of a cross hanging from her rear-view mirror.

The incident occurred in the Cairo suburb of Ain Shams after mosque prayer services on Friday, when police clashed with Muslim Brotherhood supporters angered by army chief Abdel Fattah al-Sisi’s decision to run for president.
-

Sacramento, CA

#41463 Apr 1, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>

As regards Jesus, he was a righteous prophet of God
But yet you follow the fake satan child loving murdering prophet, mo?

Sacramento, CA

#41464 Apr 1, 2014
Islam's latest contributions to peace:

2014.03.31 (Kunduz, Afghanistan)- A family of eight is exterminated by fundamentalist bombers.
2014.03.31 (Nairobi, Kenya)- Six people are killed when suspected Islamists throw grenades into a food kiosk and bus stop.
2014.03.31 (Cantt, Pakistan)- Fundamentalists gun down a female polio worker.
2014.03.30 (Baghdad, Iraq)- A mother and three children are among eight Iraqis taken down by Mujahideen bombers.
2014.03.30 (Ramadi, Iraq)- A Fedayeen suicide bomber slaughters thirteen people crossing a bridge.
2014.03.29 (Azir, Nigeria)- Boko Haram gunmen skim through a village on motorcycles and take out four civilians.

Sacramento, CA

#41465 Apr 1, 2014
Islam is very tolerate:

LAGOS – Two churches were set ablaze by angry Muslim youths in Nigeria's northwestern state of Katsina on Monday in response to an alleged blasphemous comment on Islam's Prophet.

"There are contradictory accounts," Ismail Tafida, a resident, told Anadolu Agency.

He said that the churches in the Funtua district were reportedly set ablaze over a "blasphemous" question about the Prophet Muhammad.
aegege

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#41467 Apr 1, 2014
Islam is primitive just like Christianity. Muslim countries do what christians done hundred of years ago.

You need human rights, more rights for women and children and Science in the middle east, not foolish supersticions like Islam.

By the way Islam is just a continuation of what some jews invented, just like Christianity is. They are both abrahamic religions.
aegege

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#41468 Apr 1, 2014
There is NOTHING about the bible that should be accepted. The bible has been rewritten sevral times.

The bible is 100% manmade,

The bible is 100% political propaganda used by tyrrants to freely control slaves.

The bible is complete rape of common sense and of a sense of natural justice.

You can "turn the other cheek" while your master is whiping you.
you are supposed to give your property to the autority, property that you have justly earned.

Christians WASTE their lifes in mental slavery - and so do muslism also.

Sacramento, CA

#41469 Apr 1, 2014
aegege wrote:
There is NOTHING about the bible that should be accepted. The bible has been rewritten sevral times.
The bible is 100% manmade,
The bible is 100% political propaganda used by tyrrants to freely control slaves.
The bible is complete rape of common sense and of a sense of natural justice.
You can "turn the other cheek" while your master is whiping you.
you are supposed to give your property to the autority, property that you have justly earned.
Christians WASTE their lifes in mental slavery - and so do muslism also.
Who are we supposed to give our property to? the "autority? We pay taxes today, do you believe it's wrong? Nowhere in the Bible does it define what the Bible is. these writings were not written as an all inclusive “manual” to live by. In fact, nowhere does the Bible claim to be such. The Bible is painfully honest. Its Prophetic Accuracy

Sacramento, CA

#41470 Apr 1, 2014
aegege wrote:
Islam is primitive just like Christianity. Muslim countries do what christians done hundred of years ago.
You need human rights, more rights for women and children and Science in the middle east, not foolish supersticions like Islam.
By the way Islam is just a continuation of what some jews invented, just like Christianity is. They are both abrahamic religions.
Christianity developed out of Judaism in the 1st century C.E. Do you consider the 1st century as "primitive"? Your writing skills and being unable to use spell check and understand concepts are primitive. What do you believe started this earth?
aegege

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#41471 Apr 1, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Who are we supposed to give our property to? the "autority? We pay taxes today, do you believe it's wrong?
Yes taxation is wrong, it is backed up by violence, those who refuse to pay are threned with violence.

The bible says that we must pay taxes, it's offcourse a book written by kings and witch has given great advantage for the rulers.

Also christians are patetic, they are discouraged from using self defence, christians are supposed to love their enemies. This is pretty unnatural and harmfull.

Christians have a soft attitude towards crimes. After all all sins are equal according to christians - and all human beings are equal according to christians - and they are NOT.
aegege

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#41472 Apr 1, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity developed out of Judaism in the 1st century C.E. Do you consider the 1st century as "primitive"? Your writing skills and being unable to use spell check and understand concepts are primitive. What do you believe started this earth?
My understand og concepts are pretty strong!!! And it's actualy those things i want you to understand. Basic and logic concepts and morality!!!

As what concernes spell checks, that was just an insult from your part, i don't care about spelling.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#41473 Apr 1, 2014
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

The Global War on Terrorism is Killing Mankind: Why Soldiers Commit Suicide?

Dr. Mahboob A. Khawaja (Contd.)

I really have been trying to hang on, for more than a decade now. Each day has been a testament to the extent to which I cared, suffering unspeakable horror as quietly as possible so that you could feel as though I was still here for you. In truth, I was nothing more than a prop, filling space so that my absence would not be noted. In truth, I have already been absent for a long, long time………The simple truth is this: during my first deployment, I was made to participate in things, the enormity of which is hard to describe. War crimes, crimes against humanity……….To force me to do these things and then participate in the ensuing cover up is more than any government has the right to demand. Then, the same government has turned around and abandoned me….. And for what?

Bush’s religious lunacy? Cheney’s ever growing fortune and that of his corporate friends? Is this what we destroy lives for……. My body has become nothing but a cage, a source of pain and constant problems. The illness I have has caused me pain that not even the strongest medicines could dull, and there is no cure. All day, every day a screaming agony in every nerve ending in my body. It is nothing short of torture. My mind is a wasteland, filled with visions of incredible horror, unceasing depression, and crippling anxiety, even with all of the medications the doctors dare give. Simple things that everyone else takes for granted are nearly impossible for me.

I can not laugh or cry…….Thus, I am left with basically nothing. Too trapped in a war to be at peace, too damaged to be at war. This is what brought me to my actual final mission. Not suicide, but a mercy killing. I know how to kill, and I know how to do it so that there is no pain whatsoever. It was quick, and I did not suffer. And above all, now I am free. I feel no more pain. I have no more nightmares or flashbacks or hallucinations.

American politicians no longer enjoy moral and intellectual leadership but claim it and act like surrogated mothers to the war-lobbyists and pundits of the major military-industrial complex. America needs a stern challenger and that is what is missing. The global warlords continue to divide and rule the mankind. The sensation of political and material power drives them to commit untold crimes against the very humanity of which they are a part within the living Universe. War is not peace and peace will not emerge out of the broken hearts and dreams of One Humanity.

But contrary to the brutal perceptions and actions of the US and former Europeans imperialists, the international community is informed, mature, and enjoys the moral and intellectual capacity to know and understand the facts of life and to challenge the politically imperiled insensitivity to universal accord and unity of the mankind against brutality of the Terrorism of Wars that unites them with a common fate more than divides them by any token of adversity and separate national identities.
aegege

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#41474 Apr 1, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
But contrary to the brutal perceptions and actions of the US and former Europeans imperialists, the international community is informed, mature, and enjoys the moral and intellectual capacity to know and understand the facts of life and to challenge the politically imperiled insensitivity to universal accord and unity of the mankind against brutality of the Terrorism of Wars that unites them with a common fate more than divides them by any token of adversity and separate national identities.
UN is like all government entities an evil and amoral organization runned by control freaks.
Centralization of power is the core of evil in the world. UN is the biggest organ of centralization and of POWER.

Political power enforced by taxation.

The US empire is evil, but that doesn't excuse for UN or NATO or any other oganization of parasites.

Ask yourself more basic questions like - Do you own yourself?
Do you believe that you have the rights to rule your own body and your private property?
Ali

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

#41476 Apr 2, 2014
Argege, what an unlearned, unemployed ignoramus! Where's you get your info, at Disney Land? Sony Play Station 10? Hollywood movie houses? lol
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41477 Apr 2, 2014
aegege wrote:
<quoted text>
My understand og concepts are pretty strong!!! And it's actualy those things i want you to understand. Basic and logic concepts and morality!!!
As what concernes spell checks, that was just an insult from your part, i don't care about spelling.
Of course idiot, you also dont believe in the sewer system nor public highways nor electricity nor public tranportation nor police or the court system. All this and million other things are financed by taxes.
You live like a fucking animal or someone from the stone age, except muslims dont expect anyone else to follow your idiotic ways. Bum.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41478 Apr 2, 2014
Ali wrote:
Argege, what an unlearned, unemployed ignoramus! Where's you get your info, at Disney Land? Sony Play Station 10? Hollywood movie houses? lol
No, he gets all his info in the local "Idiots are us" meetings run by muslim retards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min TheInterference 831,454
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Remnant of 144000 611,972
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 10 min Theswamiji 6,453
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min An NFL Fan 121,746
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Anthony MN 586,431
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 32 min We Are Almost There 3,735
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 34 min Smokin Joe 2,328
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr BenAdam 443,003
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr Tony17 99,363
More from around the web