Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38124 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

in mouth of all i

Falkirk, UK

#41436 Mar 30, 2014
wyno2 wrote:
And this from the religion of peace, hummm? I think a new glass factory will soon be opening in Iran and Syria and Jordan and Saudia Arabia. God bless Israel.
loool a weak skinny loser like you?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#41438 Mar 30, 2014
aegege wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a jew, so he stems from the same filthy jewish people.
The jews are satanic to rest of gentile humanity, they are a hindrance to non jewsish freedom.
By cursing the Jewish people, you're cursing yourself. God said he will bless those who bless Israel, and curse those who curse them. The real Messiah will be a descendant of Israel, and in him all the ends of the earth will be blessed

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#41439 Mar 30, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which of your ancestor taught you to move on? And which of them was believer in Darwin's theory or his fantasy?
Why you lie on behalf of your ancestors?
Charles Darwin lived in the 1800's, I never knew any of my ancestors that lived during that time. What does Charles Darwin have to do with the conversation here? How stupid of a question to ask me if I lie on behalf of my ancestors? LOL.

Sacramento, CA

#41440 Mar 30, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
http://www.informationclearing house.info/article37170.htm
The Global War on Terrorism is Killing Mankind: Why Soldiers Commit Suicide?
Are you suggesting that we stop going after Terrorist? Are your brothers scared?
aegege

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#41441 Mar 30, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why Jews bother you.
You do understand we control the banks, Hollywood and the media.
We even control what you think and write.
And there is nothing you can do about it.
No you don't control that, but i'm sure jews wished they did, and to a large extend they do. MASSIVE energy is used in school to brainwash young children into marxism and collectivized mentality. All to serve as tax lifestock.
aegege

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#41442 Mar 30, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>By cursing the Jewish people, you're cursing yourself. God said he will bless those who bless Israel, and curse those who curse them. The real Messiah will be a descendant of Israel, and in him all the ends of the earth will be blessed
Dream on.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#41443 Mar 30, 2014
aegege wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't control that, but i'm sure jews wished they did, and to a large extend they do. MASSIVE energy is used in school to brainwash young children into marxism and collectivized mentality. All to serve as tax lifestock.
Of course we do. Just look how we live rent free in your head

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#41444 Mar 31, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Are you suggesting that we stop going after Terrorist? Are your brothers scared?
One Big terrorist going after other smaller terrorists? That makes sense?

JUBAIL, KSA

#41445 Mar 31, 2014
aegege wrote:
I can easily demonstrate that Jesus was a filthy satanic jew, just by showing verses from the bible.
People who worship this dirty satanic son of a hoe, they worship evil.
Jesus was in favor of canibalism:
Jesus said this:
John 6:56 "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them."
Why criticise Jesus with what John wrote? Jesus never made that statement.

It seems you do not know the history and origin of Gospels.
petesake liverpool ip

Portland, OR

#41446 Mar 31, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
shut the fck up loser!

JUBAIL, KSA

#41447 Mar 31, 2014
petesake liverpool ip wrote:
<quoted text>shut the fck up loser!
What sweet language you have got, did your parents taught you this?

Sacramento, CA

#41448 Mar 31, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No Mr Terrorist, that would be one united nation going after the affects of a false religion.

Sacramento, CA

#41449 Mar 31, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why criticise Jesus with what John wrote? Jesus never made that statement.
It seems you do not know the history and origin of Gospels.
and how do you know what Jesus said or didn't say?

JUBAIL, KSA

#41451 Mar 31, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>and how do you know what Jesus said or didn't say?
Ask the experts about Gospel of John....any one reading four Gospels cannot fail to understand that fourth Gospel writer is putting his own words in the mouth of jesus.

How could an "expert" like you see these simple things. You are high on your anti Islamic wagon.

keep on trying!

JUBAIL, KSA

#41452 Mar 31, 2014
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

The Global War on Terrorism is Killing Mankind: Why Soldiers Commit Suicide?

Dr. Mahboob A. Khawaja (Contd.)

Common masses are duped to believe by the affiliated news media’s propaganda that war is a necessity to protect the national interest and security without any rational choice. After more than a decade, the war on terrorism appears unstoppable and unending. Its real victims and causalities are the ordinary people – the present and future generations entangled in a cruel web of ripple effects and undefined rationality of the war. Those combat soldiers who were pushed to such animalistic behaviors on the front-line – man killing man without any enmity and reason, are the real victims of the few insane politician.

North American and West European combat forces and societal thinking reflect ambiguous and varied stonewalls erected by the war machine industries as if people are not the victims and that in an advanced technological age, machines fight machines in Iraq and Afghanistan. The hidden truth becomes reality when every day large numbers of war veterans commit suicides and internet news make it public. According to Congressman Ron Paul (“The Death of Daniel Somers.” Information Clearing House, 6/24/ 2013):“The numbers sadly tell the story: more military suicides than combat deaths in 2012, some 22 military veterans take their lives every day.” The US Army Times (Rick Maze:“18 Veterans Commit suicide each day”: 4/26/2010), reported that 18-25 war veterans commit suicide every day and noted “Troubling new data show there are an average of 950 suicide attempts each month by veterans who are receiving some type of treatment from the Veterans Affairs Department…….

Suicide attempts by Iraq and Afghanistan veterans remains a key area of concern. In fiscal 2009, there were 1,621 suicide attempts by men and 247 by women who served in Iraq or Afghanistan, with 94 men and four women dying.”

This week, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation – CBC reported the suicidal deaths of 4 Canadian soldiers – the veterans of Afghanistan War. It is a painful story telling to common folks explains the CBC television news reporting on 12/4/2013, that some 42 Canadian war veterans have taken their lives since 2011 to 2012 and a total of 129 since the armed forces were sent to Afghanistan. Rationality fails to substantiate the reported 158 Canadians troops lost life in US-led war in Afghanistan when Canada is not at war with Afghanistan.

JUBAIL, KSA

#41453 Mar 31, 2014
The poverty-stricken Afghans were not the people to ever challenge or pose any threat of violence and security to America, Canada or Europe. Often the combat soldiers and their victims do not know why and what are they fighting for? America and its paid allies did not go to Afghanistan or Iraq for peace, freedom or democracy. They invaded to take control of the oil and gas pipelines to be managed by the American enterprises in which the warlords had vested interests. Be it the ideology or the nationalism being the focal point of human insanity as was the case of the Two World Wars, combat soldiers forced to fight against their own very nature – The Nature of Things based on which God created the human beings.

Human consciousness enjoins a synchronized balanced of material and spiritual life but killing others is an affront to continuity of the self within the interwoven compound of human life. Overwhelming materialistic powers, advanced technology and rigid expert determination often stall approaches to understand the reality of human life composed of material and spiritual balance and the imperatives of freedom of critical thought and Divine knowledge to articulate a better future. Life is not an invention of human mind or machines but God is the creator of all living things: Life, Time, Universe and Earth and its sustainable supporting system – immensity of factors constituting the scope of self-realization of human life. Could the reality of life and death be realized by human thinking, instruments and approaches?

During the 2011 London annual war memorial parade, the last surviving First World War British veteran age 111 years made it known on BBC news camera that “he did not know why he fought in the war and war made no sense to him.” With broken hearts, wounded minds and tarnished bodies, when combat soldiers return to homeland, they confront another challenge of survival – the ripple and constantly haunting images of the inhuman cruelty of man against man. None of post war syndrome treatment (PTSD) can cure or sideline such first-hand real life experiences asking for rational answers why and what for were they fighting and killing innocent peoples?

All politicians are self-centered; they have no knowledge and understanding of the human nature as they have not fought on any real war fronts or created anything durable except amplifying the self and re-election ambitions. Greed and wickedness knows no ending. Politics is a game of pretension on stage, not a connection to reality of life-making and life-supporting endeavors.

Daniel Somers (“<ahref=”http://www.inform ationclearinghouse.info/articl e35403.htm” target=”_blank”>”I Am Sorry That It Has Come to This”: A Soldier’s Last Words.”

Information Clearing House: 6/24/2013) was an American war veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom 2004-2005 and then again 2006-2007, was 30 years old and suffered greatly from PTSD and was diagnosed with traumatic brain injury and several other war-related conditions. On June 10, 2013, Daniel Somers wrote the following letter to his family before taking his life.
aegege

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#41454 Apr 1, 2014
MUQ1 please don't defend Jeusus or Christianity, if Europe would have followed the Christian bible we would be in the stone age now.

The bible has no reason to be accepted in Europe or America .- The bible is a filthy jewish book that belongs in Isreal.

The only reason why saudi arabia lacks human rights compared to Europe is because saudi arabia is more religious.

JUBAIL, KSA

#41455 Apr 1, 2014
aegege wrote:
MUQ1 please don't defend Jeusus or Christianity, if Europe would have followed the Christian bible we would be in the stone age now.
The bible has no reason to be accepted in Europe or America .- The bible is a filthy jewish book that belongs in Isreal.
The only reason why saudi arabia lacks human rights compared to Europe is because saudi arabia is more religious.
I am not defending Bible in its entirety. There are things that are good on it (and most of them are from the revelation part that was sent to Prophets of God).

There are many mistakes in it too (mostly because of human mistakes and human errors that they did to the words of God).

So we have a very cautious approach to Bible and check with Quran before commenting on it.

As regards Jesus, he was a righteous prophet of God, he is free from what all people said about him, mostly St. Paul and his followers. Jesus' own words as recorded in three Synoptic Gospels are OK at most times.

Christianity or Pauline Christianity is a man made religion and has little to do with what jesus actually taught. So I seldom support it.

The excesses which Church committed for so many centuries was because Christianity was a man made religion and it had many defects. Instead of correcting the mistakes, Church leaders tried to use force against people who wanted to know the truth.(force is the tool which every false doctrine uses to force it on people, just look at the history of Communism).
I
t was a tragedy for Europe that they did not look at Islam and went into materialism and atheism, when they revolted against Church.

In Islam they would have found solution to their most of doubts and proper guidance.
Even now most people in Europe who sincerely try to study Islam from its scriptures (not thru the eyes of media), accept Islam or know in their hearts truth of Islam.

My approach on these threads is to present before people truth of Islam and answer any doubts or queries that people have about it.

You are wrong that Saudi Arabia has more violation of human rights because it is religious, it is because the Rulers do not follow Total Islam, they make them above law, which is against Islam.

If violation of human rights is only because of religion, what would you say about Communist country? Which religion make them violate human rights?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41456 Apr 1, 2014

A man walked into a

Washington, D.C., Catholic Church

confessional. He tells the priest, "Bless me, Father, for I

have

sinned. Last night, I murdered an arab."

The priest responds, "My son, I'm here to forgive your sins,

not to discuss your community service."
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41457 Apr 1, 2014
Sure sure

"In Islam they would have found solution to their most of doubts and proper guidance.
Even now most people in Europe who sincerely try to study Islam from its scriptures (not thru the eyes of media), accept Islam or know in their hearts truth of Islam."

The truth about i-slime?? The worst shit ever happen to this planet. You people are murdering killing raping burning , cutting off heads, honor killing your own people all over the planet since times beggining but it just gets out now to the general normal publc worldwide.
You have no shame talking about islam like its a gift from gods to humanity?? Enough with your muslim bull shit. Idiots.
Tell us why is the Christian Bible taken away at th Saudi airport and thrown into the garbage?? Oh yeah, islam is great for retards.
Islam makes you and idiot and the quoran makes you an asshole. The perfect match for arab muslim retards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Next O.J. & Nicole 8 min Doctor REALITY 11
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min hojo 596,198
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min It aint necessari... 854,665
"Hey!!!! Do you think I have an ODD-SHAPED HEAD... 26 min Doctor REALITY 23
the real reason Obama allowed and mosque near G... 31 min Doctor REALITY 3
"How much WIGGLIN' you plan on DOIN'??! lol 41 min Doctor REALITY 3
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 50 min I Am No One_ 444,300
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Mr Wiggley 932
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Pegdeninchina 612,608
More from around the web