Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#41401 Mar 26, 2014
PS:

And what is the basis of existence of Zionist nation of Isreal?

In their past and most of you people support its claim.

So you are wrong that you do not give any importance to your past.

But you use it selectivly.

JUBAIL, KSA

#41402 Mar 26, 2014
Bruser wrote:
01. Why don't you just stick to the posts and not keep trying to twist things back to America, which is being steered by a MUSLIM, Barack Hussein Obama. America is called the
"Melting Pot", as it has allowed all people to come here and live in peace.

02. RicardoFire, He can not answer your posts, and he never reveals his sources, a true mark of someone that doesn't have a truthful answer, but keeps twisting and deflecting away from the truth. Muslims are not just killing those who do not follow their religion, just look at how many muslims are killing their own kind.

03. The Muslim religion is the only religion to teach killing, all of the rest of worldly religions teach love, which is why they want to stamp it out.
They know that the TRUE GOD TEACHES LOVE, WHILE THEY TRY TO TEACH HATE AND KILLING.
RICARDO, I yield to your superior intellect and knowledge.
Found this site by accident, these people are unbelievable, and heads thicker than stone

Dominus Vobiscum (Don't read this MUQ1 its Latin for "GOD be with you", which you do not believe in).
Ans.

01. Why should it hurt you that I mention America? Do you not keep on harping on Saudi Arabia.

USA is a great country, if it was not in heavy grip of these Jews and Zionists. I wish it would break those shackes and become a really free country.

02. Muslims are mostly killing other Muslims in their factional fights. I have yet to see any case in which any Non Muslim was killed for not accepting Islam.

03. How come you say that Islam is the ONLY religion that gives directions for war. Does not Bible has similar verses?

05. God be with you too and have peace.

Islam is perhaps the ONLY religion which has the most complete belief in God free from all the dogmas and deviations and mistakes that other religions have created around Him.

In Islam God is True Creator of Universe and has unmatched qualities. More than 99 such qualities (i.e. Names of God) are mentioned in Quran, each with superlative degree.

English is not powerful enough to translate these beautiful Arabic words into single words.

JUBAIL, KSA

#41403 Mar 26, 2014
USA wrote:
01. You shouldn't buy into the liberal progressive movements political correctness, by calling them 'Muslims' with the Arabic meaning: One who gives himself to God.

They used to be referred to as 'Moslems', which in Arabic means: One who is evil and unjust.

The latter is a much more accurate depiction of what they really are;

The Cult of the Moon God, whom Allah was originally worshiped as in Medina along with 359 other idols. The warlord Muhammad, after sacking Medina banned all of them except the Moon God, whom he fashioned his new cult 'Islam' around.
Ans.

01. Are you writing a "crooked Dictionary of Arabic". in which Muslim is defined as "One who is evil and unjust"?

Are you "inventing" your own words?

02. To call Allah as Moon god is stupidity to the extreme as in Quran it says Allah is the Creator of Sun and Moon.

03. The idols inside Kaaba were the corruption which people of Makkah did to the house made by Propjets Abraham and Ishmael for the worship of True God of Universe.

One prophet restored the Sacred House to its original state of purity.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#41404 Mar 26, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
02. Muslims are mostly killing other Muslims in their factional fights. I have yet to see any case in which any Non Muslim was killed for not accepting Islam.
Your taqiyyah is laughable....

Qur'an (9:29)- "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth,(even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

NIGERIA: Muslim hacks daughter to death with machete for converting to Christianity
http://www.virtueonline.org/portal/modules/ne...

Christian Man Raped, Murdered for Refusing to Convert to Islam
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/06/13/chris...

Bangladesh: Christians Ordered To Close Church And Convert To Islam … Or Else
http://midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2013/10/...

Nigeria:“Islamic warrior” says:“We used to kill Christians because we believe that by killing them, we will enter heaven at death”
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/08/nigeria-isl...

Armenian Christian Murdered For Refusing To Convert To Islam
https://shoebat.com/2014/01/10/armenian-chris...

'EITHER YOU CONVERT TO ISLAM, OR YOU WILL BE BEHEADED'
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/09/09...

Egyptian Christians Killed In Libya For Refusing To Convert To Islam
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/religion/egypt...

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#41405 Mar 26, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
03. The idols inside Kaaba were the corruption which people of Makkah did to the house made by Propjets Abraham and Ishmael for the worship of True God of Universe.
Why would anyone worship a meteorite?
USA_1

Sammamish, WA

#41406 Mar 26, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Are you writing a "crooked Dictionary of Arabic". in which Muslim is defined as "One who is evil and unjust"?
Are you "inventing" your own words?
02. To call Allah as Moon god is stupidity to the extreme as in Quran it says Allah is the Creator of Sun and Moon.
Sounds like a heavy load of horse shit to me! Do you bugger little boys, like the pedophile Muhammad did?
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#41408 Mar 26, 2014
Hillie Billie homo wrote:
<quoted text>I like having big c*cks blow up in my face, especially black ones!
How many at the same time, obsessive-compulsive IDlifting f*ggot?
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#41409 Mar 26, 2014
Muslim pedophile wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fck up, Muslim pedophile.
Took the words right our of our mouths, obsessive-compulsive IDlifting f*ggot.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Renton, WA

#41410 Mar 26, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Took the words right our of our mouths, obsessive-compulsive IDlifting f*ggot.
Quit pinching my nick, Cornish tosser!
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#41411 Mar 26, 2014
Hillie Billie IDTHEIF wrote:
<quoted text>Quit pinching my nick, Cornish tosser!
hahahahahahaha Go pea_brain Jinnie...

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#41412 Mar 26, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no connection with your past generation? Are you born Bastard?
It is strange that you forgot your ancestors so soon? Darwin said that YOU People came out of apes.
Your behaviour is still shows these links!!
My past generation is dead, so my answer is no, I don't communicate with them through a medium or any other way. I remember them, but they lived in their period of the world, and I live in mine. My ancestors taught me to move on and live in the present. Then follow darwin.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#41413 Mar 26, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your taqiyyah is laughable....
Qur'an (9:29)- "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth,(even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
NIGERIA: Muslim hacks daughter to death with machete for converting to Christianity
http://www.virtueonline.org/portal/modules/ne...
Christian Man Raped, Murdered for Refusing to Convert to Islam
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/06/13/chris...
Bangladesh: Christians Ordered To Close Church And Convert To Islam … Or Else
http://midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2013/10/...
Nigeria:“Islamic warrior” says:“We used to kill Christians because we believe that by killing them, we will enter heaven at death”
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/08/nigeria-isl...
Armenian Christian Murdered For Refusing To Convert To Islam
https://shoebat.com/2014/01/10/armenian-chris...
'EITHER YOU CONVERT TO ISLAM, OR YOU WILL BE BEHEADED'
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/09/09...
Egyptian Christians Killed In Libya For Refusing To Convert To Islam
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/religion/egypt...
Thank you sir: And for proving what a liar muk really is.
aegege

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#41416 Mar 26, 2014
Jews are the sons of satan, dirty, filthy parasites.
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#41419 Mar 27, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you mean Moslems, Back stooge. <¦-o
That's not what he said or meant.

You obviously are not capable of thinking, do not try it again.

Forward Stooge.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Vancouver, WA

#41420 Mar 27, 2014
Hillie Billie Butthead wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what he said or meant.
You obviously are not capable of thinking, do not try it again.
Forward Stooge.
Quit pinching my nick you Nazi stooge!

ID THIEF.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Vancouver, WA

#41421 Mar 27, 2014
aegege wrote:
Reported! For anti semetic content and hate speech.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#41422 Mar 27, 2014
aegege wrote:
Actually, Christians are the spiritual sons of Satan. Adam, the serpent, is Satan. His name was changed when he died and went to heaven. In the NT, Jesus (Lucifer) is called the second or seed of Adam. His name was also changed when he died and went to heaven. Both Satan and Lucifer went to heaven to preserve their lives and be reincarnated. Both have an important role to play in the end times. Both will be cut off by the God of Israel. Satan with a sword (Isaiah 27:1) and Lucifer by fire.(Ezekiel 28:18-19). All remaining Christians will follow.(Zechariah 14:12).
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41424 Mar 27, 2014

I was sitting in my car at a red light yesterday, minding my own business, patiently waiting for it to turn green, even though there was no oncoming traffic.

A carload of bearded, young, loud Muslims, shouting anti-American slogans, with a half-burned USA flag duct-taped to the trunk of their car and a "Remember 9-11" slogan, spray painted on the side, was stopped next to me.

Suddenly they yelled, "Allah Akhbar!" and took off before the light changed.

Out of nowhere a bus came speeding through the junction and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.

For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Bloody hell! That could have been me!"

So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a bus driver.
w wman uk

Northampton, UK

#41426 Mar 27, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
What did prophet preach?(The other side of story)
Selection from the book MISHKAT AL MASABEEH (an authentic collection of sayings of prophet) Part-8
Subject: Different
41. Prophet PBUH said “One who does not show love and compassion on others, shall not be shown love and compassion (by Allah).
42. A small boy was brought to Prophet PBUH , he kissed him and said “be aware, these are the cause of miserness in man, and these are flowers given by Allah”
43. Prophet PBUH said “If you shake hands (when you meet), it would remove enmity and if you send gifts to each other, you would love each other and you shall not be close fisted”
44. Prophet PBUH said “If some one wants that people should remain standing in his presence, then he should choose his place in the hell fire”
45. Prophet PBUH said “On the Last day, you shall be called out by your names, so you should choose good names for your self and your children”
46. Narrated Aiyesha the wife of Prophet PBUH “I never saw prophet laughing loudly, he would only smile”
47. Prophet PBUH said “If one gives me guaranty about what is between teeth (i.e tongue) and what is between his two legs (i.e. his private parts), I will guaranty for him paradise”
48. Prophet PBUH said “To abuse any Muslim is gave sin and to fight with him is an act of unbelief”
49. Prophet PBUH said “If some one calls any believer O unbeliever, then the word will return to one of them”
50. Prophet PBUH said “If two persons abuse each other, then blame would be on the one who began, unless he was the one who was wronged by the other”
51. Prophet PBUH said “Backbiter shall not enter the paradise”
“AU KAMA QAAL ALAIHI AL SALAT WA SALAAM (Prophet PBUH said these or similar words)
Contd.
41 fine setiments but did what moohamed do to his child bride rape and beat her so compasionate wrong word l ment islamic piss be upon it.
42 woo mug dont even go there any good parent would keep there children away from moohamed in case he plucked that flower the koran also refers to young boys as pearls in heaven sounds real dodgy . piss be upon the man that refers to children in this fashon.
43 cant argue with that one ,Except the true holyer than tho muslim offer the left hand to the kiffir.
44 yea yea whatever. allah is the devil.
45 Why should you ever call a child pedophile murdere and thief ?
46 He probably spent most of his time smerking as he pulled down that poor childs panties.
47 he certanly carried out the devils work with tounge and cock .allahs alway making stupid promises ie have boy like pearls in heaven the vergins B/S for the faithful
48 49 50 51 That makes most muslims in the middle east unbelievers.
AWCOMEONTHEMURHUMNAAREBREEDING LIKEFLIES.

JUBAIL, KSA

#41428 Mar 29, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>My past generation is dead, so my answer is no, I don't communicate with them through a medium or any other way. I remember them, but they lived in their period of the world, and I live in mine. My ancestors taught me to move on and live in the present. Then follow darwin.
Which of your ancestor taught you to move on? And which of them was believer in Darwin's theory or his fantasy?

Why you lie on behalf of your ancestors?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min Rosa_Winkel 97,936
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seen Is Awesome 608,296
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Seentheotherside 1,017
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 1 hr krissy8 47
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Seentheotherside 39,668
gay whatsapp agroup (Nov '13) 2 hr Mahesh 40
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 810,638
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pokay 269,096
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr marge 574,554
More from around the web