Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38120 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#41395 Mar 25, 2014
What did prophet preach?(The other side of story)

Selection from the book MISHKAT AL MASABEEH (an authentic collection of sayings of prophet) Part-8

Subject: Different

41. Prophet PBUH said “One who does not show love and compassion on others, shall not be shown love and compassion (by Allah).

42. A small boy was brought to Prophet PBUH , he kissed him and said “be aware, these are the cause of miserness in man, and these are flowers given by Allah”

43. Prophet PBUH said “If you shake hands (when you meet), it would remove enmity and if you send gifts to each other, you would love each other and you shall not be close fisted”

44. Prophet PBUH said “If some one wants that people should remain standing in his presence, then he should choose his place in the hell fire”

45. Prophet PBUH said “On the Last day, you shall be called out by your names, so you should choose good names for your self and your children”

46. Narrated Aiyesha the wife of Prophet PBUH “I never saw prophet laughing loudly, he would only smile”

47. Prophet PBUH said “If one gives me guaranty about what is between teeth (i.e tongue) and what is between his two legs (i.e. his private parts), I will guaranty for him paradise”

48. Prophet PBUH said “To abuse any Muslim is gave sin and to fight with him is an act of unbelief”

49. Prophet PBUH said “If some one calls any believer O unbeliever, then the word will return to one of them”

50. Prophet PBUH said “If two persons abuse each other, then blame would be on the one who began, unless he was the one who was wronged by the other”

51. Prophet PBUH said “Backbiter shall not enter the paradise”

“AU KAMA QAAL ALAIHI AL SALAT WA SALAAM (Prophet PBUH said these or similar words)

Contd.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#41396 Mar 25, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What question led you to copy and paste about the Cuba missile crisis? You Islamics always live in the past. Thats' like 40 years before Muslims blew up the trade center.
Does your past hurts you? If you have no past, you have no future!!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#41397 Mar 25, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
What did prophet preach?(The other side of story)
Selection from the book MISHKAT AL MASABEEH (an authentic collection of sayings of prophet) Part-8
Subject: Different

42. A small boy was brought to Prophet PBUH , he kissed him and said “be aware, these are the cause of miserness in man, and these are flowers given by Allah”
SICK!!!.......Yes I agree Mo was a pedophile, How freaking sick was Muhammad?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#41398 Mar 25, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your past hurts you? If you have no past, you have no future!!
To dwell in the past is a waste of time. I have no connection with my past generations, move on to the modern world. Live in the present. Concentrate your mind on the present moment.“What day is it?"
It's today," squeaked Piglet.
My favorite day," said Pooh.”
&#8213; A.A. Milne

“You can't go back to how things were. How you thought they were. All you really have is...now.”
&#8213; Jay Asher, Thirteen Reasons Why

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#41399 Mar 26, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>To dwell in the past is a waste of time. I have no connection with my past generations, move on to the modern world. Live in the present. Concentrate your mind on the present moment.“What day is it?"
It's today," squeaked Piglet.
My favorite day," said Pooh.”
&#8213; A.A. Milne
“You can't go back to how things were. How you thought they were. All you really have is...now.”
&#8213; Jay Asher, Thirteen Reasons Why
You have no connection with your past generation? Are you born Bastard?

It is strange that you forgot your ancestors so soon? Darwin said that YOU People came out of apes.

Your behaviour is still shows these links!!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41400 Mar 26, 2014
Leading drug companies have announced that live rabbits will no longer be used in scientific experiments. Muslims will now be used instead. A top scientist has stated that the advantage of using Muslims is they breed faster than rabbits and you don't get fond of them!

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#41401 Mar 26, 2014
PS:

And what is the basis of existence of Zionist nation of Isreal?

In their past and most of you people support its claim.

So you are wrong that you do not give any importance to your past.

But you use it selectivly.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#41402 Mar 26, 2014
Bruser wrote:
01. Why don't you just stick to the posts and not keep trying to twist things back to America, which is being steered by a MUSLIM, Barack Hussein Obama. America is called the
"Melting Pot", as it has allowed all people to come here and live in peace.

02. RicardoFire, He can not answer your posts, and he never reveals his sources, a true mark of someone that doesn't have a truthful answer, but keeps twisting and deflecting away from the truth. Muslims are not just killing those who do not follow their religion, just look at how many muslims are killing their own kind.

03. The Muslim religion is the only religion to teach killing, all of the rest of worldly religions teach love, which is why they want to stamp it out.
They know that the TRUE GOD TEACHES LOVE, WHILE THEY TRY TO TEACH HATE AND KILLING.
RICARDO, I yield to your superior intellect and knowledge.
Found this site by accident, these people are unbelievable, and heads thicker than stone

Dominus Vobiscum (Don't read this MUQ1 its Latin for "GOD be with you", which you do not believe in).
Ans.

01. Why should it hurt you that I mention America? Do you not keep on harping on Saudi Arabia.

USA is a great country, if it was not in heavy grip of these Jews and Zionists. I wish it would break those shackes and become a really free country.

02. Muslims are mostly killing other Muslims in their factional fights. I have yet to see any case in which any Non Muslim was killed for not accepting Islam.

03. How come you say that Islam is the ONLY religion that gives directions for war. Does not Bible has similar verses?

05. God be with you too and have peace.

Islam is perhaps the ONLY religion which has the most complete belief in God free from all the dogmas and deviations and mistakes that other religions have created around Him.

In Islam God is True Creator of Universe and has unmatched qualities. More than 99 such qualities (i.e. Names of God) are mentioned in Quran, each with superlative degree.

English is not powerful enough to translate these beautiful Arabic words into single words.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#41403 Mar 26, 2014
USA wrote:
01. You shouldn't buy into the liberal progressive movements political correctness, by calling them 'Muslims' with the Arabic meaning: One who gives himself to God.

They used to be referred to as 'Moslems', which in Arabic means: One who is evil and unjust.

The latter is a much more accurate depiction of what they really are;

The Cult of the Moon God, whom Allah was originally worshiped as in Medina along with 359 other idols. The warlord Muhammad, after sacking Medina banned all of them except the Moon God, whom he fashioned his new cult 'Islam' around.
Ans.

01. Are you writing a "crooked Dictionary of Arabic". in which Muslim is defined as "One who is evil and unjust"?

Are you "inventing" your own words?

02. To call Allah as Moon god is stupidity to the extreme as in Quran it says Allah is the Creator of Sun and Moon.

03. The idols inside Kaaba were the corruption which people of Makkah did to the house made by Propjets Abraham and Ishmael for the worship of True God of Universe.

One prophet restored the Sacred House to its original state of purity.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#41404 Mar 26, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
02. Muslims are mostly killing other Muslims in their factional fights. I have yet to see any case in which any Non Muslim was killed for not accepting Islam.
Your taqiyyah is laughable....

Qur'an (9:29)- "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth,(even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

NIGERIA: Muslim hacks daughter to death with machete for converting to Christianity
http://www.virtueonline.org/portal/modules/ne...

Christian Man Raped, Murdered for Refusing to Convert to Islam
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/06/13/chris...

Bangladesh: Christians Ordered To Close Church And Convert To Islam … Or Else
http://midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2013/10/...

Nigeria:“Islamic warrior” says:“We used to kill Christians because we believe that by killing them, we will enter heaven at death”
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/08/nigeria-isl...

Armenian Christian Murdered For Refusing To Convert To Islam
https://shoebat.com/2014/01/10/armenian-chris...

'EITHER YOU CONVERT TO ISLAM, OR YOU WILL BE BEHEADED'
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/09/09...

Egyptian Christians Killed In Libya For Refusing To Convert To Islam
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/religion/egypt...

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#41405 Mar 26, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
03. The idols inside Kaaba were the corruption which people of Makkah did to the house made by Propjets Abraham and Ishmael for the worship of True God of Universe.
One prophet restored the Sacred House to its original state of purity.
Why would anyone worship a meteorite?
USA_1

Sammamish, WA

#41406 Mar 26, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Are you writing a "crooked Dictionary of Arabic". in which Muslim is defined as "One who is evil and unjust"?
Are you "inventing" your own words?
02. To call Allah as Moon god is stupidity to the extreme as in Quran it says Allah is the Creator of Sun and Moon.
03. The idols inside Kaaba were the corruption which people of Makkah did to the house made by Propjets Abraham and Ishmael for the worship of True God of Universe.
One prophet restored the Sacred House to its original state of purity.
Sounds like a heavy load of horse shit to me! Do you bugger little boys, like the pedophile Muhammad did?
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#41408 Mar 26, 2014
Hillie Billie homo wrote:
<quoted text>I like having big c*cks blow up in my face, especially black ones!
How many at the same time, obsessive-compulsive IDlifting f*ggot?
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#41409 Mar 26, 2014
Muslim pedophile wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fck up, Muslim pedophile.
Took the words right our of our mouths, obsessive-compulsive IDlifting f*ggot.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Renton, WA

#41410 Mar 26, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Took the words right our of our mouths, obsessive-compulsive IDlifting f*ggot.
Quit pinching my nick, Cornish tosser!
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#41411 Mar 26, 2014
Hillie Billie IDTHEIF wrote:
<quoted text>Quit pinching my nick, Cornish tosser!
hahahahahahaha Go pea_brain Jinnie...

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#41412 Mar 26, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no connection with your past generation? Are you born Bastard?
It is strange that you forgot your ancestors so soon? Darwin said that YOU People came out of apes.
Your behaviour is still shows these links!!
My past generation is dead, so my answer is no, I don't communicate with them through a medium or any other way. I remember them, but they lived in their period of the world, and I live in mine. My ancestors taught me to move on and live in the present. Then follow darwin.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#41413 Mar 26, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your taqiyyah is laughable....
Qur'an (9:29)- "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth,(even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
NIGERIA: Muslim hacks daughter to death with machete for converting to Christianity
http://www.virtueonline.org/portal/modules/ne...
Christian Man Raped, Murdered for Refusing to Convert to Islam
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/06/13/chris...
Bangladesh: Christians Ordered To Close Church And Convert To Islam … Or Else
http://midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2013/10/...
Nigeria:“Islamic warrior” says:“We used to kill Christians because we believe that by killing them, we will enter heaven at death”
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/08/nigeria-isl...
Armenian Christian Murdered For Refusing To Convert To Islam
https://shoebat.com/2014/01/10/armenian-chris...
'EITHER YOU CONVERT TO ISLAM, OR YOU WILL BE BEHEADED'
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/09/09...
Egyptian Christians Killed In Libya For Refusing To Convert To Islam
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/religion/egypt...
Thank you sir: And for proving what a liar muk really is.
aegege

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#41416 Mar 26, 2014
Jews are the sons of satan, dirty, filthy parasites.
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#41419 Mar 27, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you mean Moslems, Back stooge. <¦-o
That's not what he said or meant.

You obviously are not capable of thinking, do not try it again.

Forward Stooge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min Adam 615,641
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 278,328
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 42,218
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr White Male_ 3,351
maa ko kaise choda jay (Mar '14) 3 hr dost ki ma ka khasam 159
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Patrick Daniels 626,952
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Mocking Jay 950,181
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 hr gundee123 14,126
More from around the web