Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38085 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#41297 Mar 20, 2014
they have a bunch of places where they are buried there, the sepharvaim jews to i knows a bunch of them buried there, some heavy hitters to, thats one of main reason they wanted the land back after arabs drove them out for awhile, the real reason they there now, them old jewish rabbi bones lol , thats that NERGEL mess to

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#41298 Mar 20, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>probably some ole scythian
Probably?

Try stand up comedy

Location hidden

#41299 Mar 20, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA settled that issue.
Try harder
i dont have to try i knows the history its impossible to make jews into Hebrews, a jew is a jew but never a Hebrew, see Jews been in Hebrew land so long they thought they was the Hebrews yo ashkenaz peoples an yo jez-us dude to if you was testing me with that mt olive mess, the sepharvaim jews got everybody mind messed up but a real hebrew, they been fooling with scribing since they ass was in Babylon , yo news peoples yo media peoples the book keepers whom think they can change the times hahahah lol man a jew cant ever tell the truth, he is bond to the lie from way back,

Adam 36

Location hidden

#41301 Mar 20, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> i dont have to try i knows the history its impossible to make jews into Hebrews, a jew is a jew but never a Hebrew, see Jews been in Hebrew land so long they thought they was the Hebrews ,
How do you intend to prove it?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#41302 Mar 20, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Seth
The only people that survived the flood were the children of Seth, all the others drowned. From Noah, we get all the modern races. The term "Hebrew" comes from "Eber", a descendant of Shem. I Chronicles 1:25. Abram was a Hebrew, the Jews didn't come along until Israel became a nation and the kingdom was divided after the reign of Solomon. "Jew" comes from a member of the house of Judah, the southern kingdom.

Location hidden

#41303 Mar 20, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you intend to prove it?
The CREATOR is proving Jeremiah 31:31 ;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:Jeremiah 31:33;But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. thaqt was said to the he3brews that lost Covenant that ran into africa away from the ashkenaz jews whom was scythian peoples see we have a law thats in us now, so we gone see whats what

Location hidden

#41304 Mar 20, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The only people that survived the flood were the children of Seth, all the others drowned. From Noah, we get all the modern races. The term "Hebrew" comes from "Eber", a descendant of Shem. I Chronicles 1:25. Abram was a Hebrew, the Jews didn't come along until Israel became a nation and the kingdom was divided after the reign of Solomon. "Jew" comes from a member of the house of Judah, the southern kingdom.
it was a beastly peoples on the ark, go to :Hebrew Israelite on topix, we been covered these grounds, the Jews not being Hebrews is gone be some old news soon,

Location hidden

#41305 Mar 20, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The only people that survived the flood were the children of Seth, all the others drowned. From Noah, we get all the modern races. The term "Hebrew" comes from "Eber", a descendant of Shem. I Chronicles 1:25. Abram was a Hebrew, the Jews didn't come along until Israel became a nation and the kingdom was divided after the reign of Solomon. "Jew" comes from a member of the house of Judah, the southern kingdom.
Abraham was only called hebrew after leaving africa i willo show you

Location hidden

#41306 Mar 20, 2014
Tazaraat look that up it was on cain decedents them be the jewish peoples Ashkenazim an the sepharvaims

Adam 36

Location hidden

#41307 Mar 20, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>The CREATOR is proving Jeremiah 31:31 ;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:Jeremiah 31:33;But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. thaqt was said to the he3brews that lost Covenant that ran into africa away from the ashkenaz jews whom was scythian peoples see we have a law thats in us now, so we gone see whats what
"But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel" Jews are the House of Israel.

You just made my point, thanks

Location hidden

#41308 Mar 20, 2014
To show that our Father Abraham wasn't called a Hebrew till after leaving Africa, an its easy to see, Plus Hagar was a Sahara woman,see Abram departed from Haran,Genesis 12:4;So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.see his name still Abram, ok he goes into Canaan, see it wasw just Lot an Sarai an Abram in Haran an then ok check this,Harran was established as a merchant outpost due to its ideal location. trade route between the Mediterranean and the plains of the middle Tigris It lay directly on the road from Nisibis and Ninevah. The Tigris could be followed down to the delta to Babylon.“From there (Harran) two different royal highways lead to Persia: the one on the left through Adiabene and over the Tigris;the one on the right, through Assyria and across the Euphrates.” Harran had easy access to both the Assyrian and Babylonian roads,.ok Abram Lot Sarai, went there an there he got Souls, then they went into Canaan,Genesis 12:5;And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.Genesis 12:6 ;And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.They didnt call Him a Hebrew till after leaving African in the land of Canaan he was still Abram,Genesis 12:10;And there was a famine in the land: and Abram went down into Egypt to sojourn there;for the famine was grievous in the land. He still called Abram, ok check this he went into Egypt,we knows what Happen our Mother Sarah being Brownskin would seem like a redbone to the Black dark blue Nubian on the throne of Egypt, ok Abram got on down an went into Sahara south of Egypt,Genesis 13:1;And Abram went up out of Egypt,he,and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south.That was Cattle land ,Sheep, Gold Nubian Gold,Camels for crossing Deserts,an Sahara peoples lived in Tents,Genesis 13:2;And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold.Genesis 13:5;And Lot also, which went with Abram,had flocks,and herds,and tents.ok Abram our Father went to Canaan lat went to sodom, ok the king of Elam came an rob everything an the kings with him, ok this one dude kin to this two Amorite Brother escaped an told Abram,an see he was only called Hebrew from leaving Africa,Genesis 14:13;And there came one that had escaped,and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol,and brother of Aner: Mamre and these were confederate with Abram.Because he was Fresh in the Land an the King of Elam had them under Yoke,Abram Freed them with the Sahara herdsman an others he had, he had to side with Amorite to legitimize his roll an stay in Canaan, yeah but look what was said to for them Amorites, whom call Abram hebrew after leaving Africa,ok look, ok im going to make a part 2 because its more to revile like Abram didnt want Eliezer the Syrian Damascus, dude whom he BOUGHT in Haran to be over his house so he got Hagar from the Sahara,they just called her a Egyptian,to have his first child,Genesis 16:16;And Abram was fourscore and six years old, when Hagar bare Ishmael to Abram.Then name CHANGE CAME ABOUT,an the COVENANT was made an he was told he would be the father of Many nations,Genesis17:4;As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee,and thou shalt be a father of many nations,Genesis 17:5;Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram,but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.SO THOSE gone be African Nations with Abraham's name Change to indicate his covenant would be among those peoples with Ham add to his name,as i showed Abraham wasn't called a HEBREW till after coming out of Africa,an us Israelites was called Hebrews by the Canaanites

Location hidden

#41309 Mar 20, 2014
you peoples dont have a chance with me with this hebrew history its my history not jewish history,

Location hidden

#41310 Mar 20, 2014
Genesis 46:1;And Israel took his journey with all that he had, and came to Beersheba, and offered sacrifices unto the God of his father Isaac.
Genesis 46:2;And God spake unto Israel in the visions of the night, and said, Jacob, Jacob. And he said, Here am I.
Genesis 46:3;And he said, I am God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation:ok weknows that happen,Exodus 12:38;And a mixed multitude went up also with them; and flocks, and herds, even very much cattle.Hebrews was identical to Sahara peoples, WE DID EVERYTHING THEY DID ALL the way down to the FOOD,WE EVEN WORSHIP THEY RELIGIONS,,The ancient peoples of the Sahara imported domesticated animals to Asia between 6000 and 4000 BCE. Foreign artifacts dating to the 5th millennium BCE in the Badarian culture of Egypt indicate contact with distant Syria, our father Jacob was in that range tending cattle for hi moher brother, an Jacob raised cattle an sheep lie no other, all this info ame from Sahara peoples ok they would leave with us hebrews, during Exodus ,"shepherd-kings solomon was,e even had attle in the Temple,Sahara Oxen, the Breed came from Nile peoples,1 Kings 7:25 ;It stood on twelve oxen, three looking toward the north, and three looking toward the west, and three looking toward the south, and three looking toward the east: and the sea was set above on them, and all their hinder parts were inward,ok check this The Meshwesh Pharaoh"s was from west africa an they help the Hebrew nation thruoght its whole time in the Throne, all of it's Dynasty's,from Smendes 1077 BC - 1051 BC,on down to,Psamm. III 526 BC - 525 BC,The Meswesh was WEST AFRICANS,a Shepard peoples whom Handled livestock,Egyptian influence among the Hebrews can be seen in bible,THE HEBREWS WORSHIPED Egyptian god Hathror,Bat, Meshwesh" Pharaohs of the 20 to 26 Dynasty of Egypt you see ALL them as BLACK an BROWN, with they Nose cut off, the Pharaoh is going to be the PURIST of his peoples,Amenemnisu;(1043-1039 of Egypt, he was cool during King Saul times 1050-1010 BC , King of Israel times,The Libyan pharoah's of Egypt kept poor records making it quite difficult for Egyptian historians to piece Egyptian ancient history together.(All dates given in Biblical Chronological Time years)
Libyan pharoah Shishak 995-974 B.C. attacked Judah's king Rehoboam 979-962 B.C. in Rehoboam's 5th year 974 B.C.(1 Kings 14:25) Shishak (Shehonq I) dies a few months later. Judah's king Abijam reigns 962-959 B.C.Osorkon IV 740- 725 B.C. was king So whom Israel's king Hoshea 738-729 B.C. tried to build an alliance with against Assyrian king Shalmanesar V. 734-729 B.C.(2 Kings 17:2-3) Osorkon IV later gives Assyrian king Sargon II 728-712 B.C. Horses as tribute,Necho II had slain Judah's king Josiah 639-608.ok the Libyan Sahara west African kings was cool with the Hebrew Nation from Solomon on down till the Babylonian destruction in 588BC,ok in Solomon days the Westafrican Sahara kings cleared out somew Canaanite tribes in Gezer,1 Kings 3:1;And Solomon made affinity with Pharaoh king of Egypt, and took Pharaoh's daughter, and brought her into the city of David,until he had made an end of building his own house, and the house of the LORD, and the wall of Jerusalem round about.Libyan Sahara pharaoh Osorkon I 974-938, Solomon(970-931)1 Kings 10:28;And Solomon had horses brought out of Egypt, and linen yarn: the king's merchants received the linen yarn at a price.1 Kings 9:16;For Pharaoh king of Egypt had gone up, and taken Gezer, and burnt it with fire, and slain the Canaanites that dwelt in the city, and given it for a present unto his daughter, Solomon's wife,The Hebrew scriptures relate that the Cannanite city of Gezer had never fallen before the Israelite s from Joshua to David.Joshua 16:10 "And they drove not out the Canaanites that dwelt in Gezer; but the Canaanites dwelt in the midst of Ephraim, unto this day, and became servants to do taskwork."Then Sahara peoples gt them

Location hidden

#41311 Mar 20, 2014
i can take you where ever you wants to go with jewish fake history, its easy to see when you knows whom they be

Adam 36

Location hidden

#41312 Mar 20, 2014
Hagar was a Hamite.There is no covenant there.

The covenant is with Abraham and Sarah.

Too bad you missed that

Location hidden

#41313 Mar 20, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
Too bad you missed that
covenant with the hebrews that lost heritage an ship to strange land with yoke on they neck

Location hidden

#41314 Mar 20, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
Too bad you missed that
we lost the old covenant that we came out of north east africa with, an when we went into africa going west in 586BC , we was given a covenant that would be inside us not like the old one that we broke

Location hidden

#41315 Mar 20, 2014
so thats why we ex-slave descendent are the most hated peoples in the world because of that new law thats in us, the t,v peoples have painted a evil pic of the real hebrews an it started 400 years ago,

Location hidden

#41317 Mar 20, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
"But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel" Jews are the House of Israel.
You just made my point, thanks
jews cant ever be the house of Israel, they aint bibical, the jews stole the hebrews history, its only two set of jews that all jews come from Ashkenaz they a son of Gomer,Genesis 10:3;And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
so jews cant ever be hebrews plain as that

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#41319 Mar 20, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>jews cant ever be the house of Israel, they aint bibical, the jews stole the hebrews history, its only two set of jews that all jews come from Ashkenaz they a son of Gomer,Genesis 10:3;And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
so jews cant ever be hebrews plain as that
Abraham was a Hebrew and so are all of his descendants. This includes Arabs, Europeans, and Jews. Most of the nations in the middle east are Semitic meaning they are descendants of Shem, the youngest son of Noah. God chose Shem to reveal himself thru. The northern kingdom, the house of Israel is lost only because we don't know who we are. This is mainly the USA and if we were loyal to the covenant and kept the Sabbath, we would know our God is the living God who created the universe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min kent 665,613
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Aura Mytha 88,533
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min bad bob 184,817
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min Peace_Warrior 619,151
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 28 min RiccardoFire 45,872
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 30 min UnderstandPeople 283
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 46 min Johnny 61
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min onemale 284,728
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr truth 708
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 hr Unruh 977,504
More from around the web