Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38105 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#41258 Mar 20, 2014
ok look at this! everybody agree the Hebrews was ran off the land for VIOLATIONS of the covenant, ok this was told us if w did right an stead in the land we would be able to do this!!! Deuteronomy 15:4;Save when there shall be no poor among you; for the LORD shall greatly bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it: Deuteronomy 15:5;Only if thou carefully hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all these commandments which I command thee this day.Deuteronomy 15:6;For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee, ok us fleeing into africa with curse on us we wouldnt lend to nobody! jews supose to be under curse if they HEBREWS an NOT OWN THE BANKING SYSTEM, they lend to us check loan pay day advance taking us under!! jews got them on every block in our community,Deuteronomy 28:43;The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.Deuteronomy 28:44;He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.Deuteronomy 28:45;Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:ok we knows we would get Curse when we ran off Land in 588BC going into the {BLACK LAND e,i EYGPT} Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? ok how was they gone get to all NATIONS OF THE EARTH FROM running into the BLACKLAND? the REAL MEANING OF EYGPT , see we just used that house of bondage as a side NAME,

Location hidden

#41259 Mar 20, 2014
Hebrews went into africa at the disobedience of CREATOR , its right here ok look look;Jeremiah 43:7;So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.
Jeremiah 42:13;But if ye say, We will not dwell in this land, neither obey the voice of the LORD your God,
Jeremiah 42:14;Saying, No; but we will go into the land of Egypt, where we shall see no war, nor hear the sound of the trumpet, nor have hunger of bread; and there will we dwell:
Jeremiah 42:15;And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;
Jeremiah 42:18;For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As mine anger and my fury hath been poured forth upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem; so shall my fury be poured forth upon you, when ye shall enter into Egypt: and ye shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach; and ye shall see this place no more.
OK CHECK THIS WE HAD MADE IT INTO AFRICA Egypt an check what we was doing Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;
Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?
OK when did peoples get pulled from africa with yoke on they Necks look the CURSES was Part of our COVENANT CONTRACT WE MADE WITH CREATOR!LOOK,Deuteronomy 29:9;Keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do.
Deuteronomy 29:10;Ye stand this day all of you before the LORD your God; your captains of your tribes, your elders, and your officers, with all the men of Israel,
Deuteronomy 29:11;Your little ones, your wives, and thy stranger that is in thy camp, from the hewer of thy wood unto the drawer of thy water:
Deuteronomy 29:12;That thou shouldest enter into covenant with the LORD thy God, and into his oath, which the LORD thy God maketh with thee this day:
Deuteronomy 29:13;That he may establish thee to day for a people unto himself, and that he may be unto thee a God, as he hath said unto thee, and as he hath sworn unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.
Deuteronomy 29:14;Neither with you only do I make this covenant and this oath;Deuteronomy 29:15;But with him that standeth here with us this day before the LORD our God, and also with him that is not here with us this day:OK that was a COVENANT a Agreememnt we made, now the curses was put on us for going into africa an running away from the AGREEMENT WE MADE WITH CREATOR
Deuteronomy 28:48;Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.Deuteronomy 28:49;The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
Deuteronomy 28:64;And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

Location hidden

#41260 Mar 20, 2014
ok lets do it like this in the 3rd-2nd centuries BCE the conflict between the Ptolemids and the Seleucids THE(inheritors of the empire of Alexander the Great) "Over Control of the Land of Israel" shows no Hebrews THE RETURNS from Babylon in 538BC could have survived an lived amongst them peoples the SCYTHIANS THE, Ptolemy's,an then the Seleucids at war over our hebrew land and with reference to the wars of the Hasmoneans going on to gain independence from Seleucid rule. you would have to be crazy to think Hebrews lived in the land pass 332BC,when the Greeks pulled up,an then to live with the evil Romans you would have to be stone crazy an dont really know history an the peoples your reading about, the Romans was viscous , no morals ,an they carried on the Babylonian tradition,ok check this out, the returns from Babylon lead by Zerubbabel was under Covenant law that was handed to Moses!Haggai 2:4 ;Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts:Haggai 2:5;According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.OK it had to be a force in the land making them afraid "SCYTHIAN" Sepharvaims, Greeks came 332 because the Returns was bring blind sheep to TEMPLE, THIS in 430BC this 98 years before Greeks pull up Malachi 3:8;Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. remember Greeks came real fast an it was OVER for the Covenant Law that we received from Egypt the Returns from Babylon was chased into africa to Follow under New covenant,that was told to the Hebrew that ran off into africa 588BC,ok lets look at this some more about the returns,Malachi 1:1 The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. you see that word BURDEN? this was in 430BC, we came back or started to come back from Babylon in 538BC,ok 108 years later that was wrote by Malachi the Prophet,1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,Malachi 1:10;Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand,now these the RETURNS being talked to, we just like this to day, you ask your brother to help, he gone want to know whats in it for him, ok look look Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKY roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, that's real fast , SEE if returns had done right it WOULDN'T HAVE NEVER BEEN NO TRANS A SLAVE TRADE, us thats born here in America wouldn't never have been born, because the returns from Babylon would have been the HIGH PRIEST TO THE WORLD , an us that ran into africa in 588BC would have PERISHED

Location hidden

#41261 Mar 20, 2014
OK this where the Scythian set up shop in our land in Beit She'an,the North District of Israel which has played an important role historically due to its geographical location at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and Jezreel Valley. Beit She'an's location has often been strategically significant, as it sits at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and the Jezreel Valley, essentially controlling access from the interior to the coast, as well as from Jerusalem to the Galilee.OK some would think the returns from Babylon in 538 could an would survive in a land filled with scythians the very same peoples that BURN TEMPLE DOWN, no hebrew could survive living with them scythians the Scythian mercenaries who settled there in SAMARIA as veterans was from when they ran the hebrews out of Jeruslam,which was empthy like bible said Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;ok while the scythians was there during the 3rd century BCE a large temple was constructed on the Tell It is unknown which deity was worshipped there, but the temple continued to be used during Roman times, these peoples be ASHKENAZ up in temple learning to function SIN-OF-GOG, see with ben you get to see inside the jews hidden history where it all started! all this info will make you stronger in our heritage, ok check this,. In 198 BCE the Seleucids conquered the region. The town played a role after the Hasmonean Maccabee Revolt: Josephus records that the Jewish High Priest Jonathan was killed there by Demetrius II Nicator ok we still talking about Beit She'an, whom they CHANGED TO Scythopolis.. The city was destroyed by fire at the end of the 2nd century BCE. if you look back in time that city was the jews office ok it has been destroyed by fire an earthquake more then any place on earth,look into it! Scythopolis prospered and became the leading city of the Decapolis, a loose confederation of ten cities that were centers of Greco-Roman culture, as evidenced by high-level urban planning and extensive construction, including the best preserved Roman theatre of ancient Samaria, as well as a hippodrome, cardo, and other trademarks of the Roman influence. The town is said to have sided with the Romans during the Jewish uprising of 66 CE.them gone be yo SCYTHIAN turn ashkenaz jews that had control of roman empire!i will show this to!ok ,,EVERYTHING EVIL WAS IN Scythopolis look it up the devil musta move there its to much evil stuff to know where to really bare down,ok it was Jewish party town, "everybody had a temple in Scythopolis ""The Samaritan"they mixed in with they had a Synagogue, This synagogue was also located at tel Itztaba,inside the northern part of the city wall of Scythopolis.A Synagogue in the House of Leontius,The Western Bathhouse,ok they had punks up in that spot.The Amphitheater. Performances at the amphitheater probably included contests between gladiators, hunting of wild animals, sport competitions and more maybe they went over to africa an captured a real Hebrew an feed them to the lions?.The Eastern Bathhouse, a nude Aphrodite statue pure evil them ashkenaz jews was partying in Scythopolis,with a temple to Zeus, overlooking the city, scythian VILL was a mess,

Location hidden

#41262 Mar 20, 2014
In 160 B.C. Simon Maccabeus sent an embassy to Rome to strengthen the alliance with the Romans against the Syrians. The ambassadors received a cordial welcome from the Senate and form the Jews who were already established in town.THIS WAS A SEPHARVIM JEW, that help the sephardic get started Judas Maccabeus (died 160 B.C.) was the leader of a Jewish revolt against the repressive policies of Antiochus IV Epiphanes, the king of Syria.Third son of Mattathias, the Hasmonean priest of Modin, Judas received the added name Maccabeus, generally believed to mean "Hammerer," because of the hammer blows dealt by Judas and his small and poorly equipped guerrilla bands of Jewish patriots against the well-equipped and well-trained Syrian army. The Syrians had been sent by Antiochus IV Epiphanes to Judea to suppress Judaism and supplant it with Greek paganism. This marked the first recorded war for religious freedom.OK THE SEPHARVAIM HAD BEEN LIVING IN OUR LAND since 722BC by the time they was mixed up in a fight, they would have been in our land for 680 years, with NO real HEBREWS ABOUT, you see history is wrote up as if them sepharvaim jews was real Hebrews,being that the jews are related to EDOM they pulled a move on us with our heritage, see EDOM sold his heritage whom is the jews, well they come back an STEAL our heritage!OK the Maccabees. history starts about a century after the conquest of Judea by the Greeks under Alexander the Great see the real hebrews was gotten rid of during that 100 year for bring blind sheep to Temple . ok check this after Alexander's empire was divided up Judea was part of the Greek Seleucid Empire.an this what made the Greeks come the RETURNS in 430BC 97 years before Greeks come into Land,look look Malachi 3:8;Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. remember Greeks came real fast an it was OVER for the Covenant Law, Malachi 1:1 The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. you see that word BURDEN? this was in 430BC, we came back or started to come back from Babylon in 538BC,ok 108 years later that was wrote by Malachi the Prophet,Malachi 1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,Malachi 1:10;Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand,now these the RETURNS being talked to an about, us that went tinto africa was moving to westafrica ok back to point,Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKS roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, thats real fast if your fixing to lose everything till CREATOR call us . OK Maccabees, the MACCABEES was like some WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS, that think the land is theirs, after being there for so long,THEY WAS SEPHARVAIM EVERYBODY NOT IN OT so-called old testment gone be jews of sepharvaim,

Location hidden

#41263 Mar 20, 2014
OK peoples REMEMBER RETURNS still under COVENANT LAW from Egypt ;Haggai 2:4;Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts:Haggai 2:5;According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.
OK THE RETURNS was still under COVENANT law Moses Gave us OK then if they did good then they should have got these BLESSINGS, LOOK LOOK the COVENANT from Egypt;look Deuteronomy 28:2;And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.Deuteronomy 28:3;Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.OK sepharvaim scythian an a HOST of others was in the land so you knows something aint right, ok this wouls have happen if the RETURNS had not done wrong to make Greeks show up look they was still under Covenant law from Egypt,Deuteronomy 28:10;And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.
OK BUT LOOK AT WHOM WAS AFRAID LOOK LOOK Nehemiah 9:36;"Behold, we are slaves today, And as to the land which You gave to our fathers to eat of its fruit and its bounty, Behold, we are slaves in it.Nehemiah 9:37;And it yieldeth much increase unto the kings whom thou hast set over us because of our sins: also they have dominion over our bodies, and over our cattle, at their pleasure, and we are in great distress.
ok you see? they was in Distress, ok the peoples the RETURNS must have been conforming to the captors ways, they was corrupting the returns , had them bring blind sheep to temple, ok Returns under COVENANT law still from Eygpt, that we got from Moses, ok they life should have been like this, they was still under Covenant Law, look Deuteronomy 28:12;The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.OK what Hebrews lend with what Money? look at the Curse we under now, just the opposite,Deuteronomy 28:43;The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.Deuteronomy 28:44;He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.OK YOU SEE the Propheht Nehemiah say they was in TROUBLE!ok let me show you peo-les the Other Covenant LAW that waqs gave to us that ran into africa soon as trouble came look its in our hearts now, this was told the Hebrews running into the curse that didn't go to Babylon, Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:Jeremiah 31:32 ;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: OK THE RETURNS WAS STILL IN BABYLON they would come back under Law from Eygpt still, while us that ran into africa to curse got a New Law thats in us,Jeremiah 31:33;But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people, SEE thats the law we under Now

Location hidden

#41264 Mar 20, 2014
i knows after Greeks show up NO MO HEBREWS IN THE LAND ALL JEWS FROM THEN ON OUT from 332BC as starting point since,Greeks came within 90 years of the RETURNS FROM BABYLON, the returns made them come to our land an they chased us ALWAYS as far as Egypt , MICAH 3 v 6 look no mo vision from the prophets, Prophet,Malachi 1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name??Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,,Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKYS roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, thats real fast if your fixing to lose everything till CREATOR call us Back!.Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.,Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Greeks came 98 years later 332BC,even the Levites got case away! Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. 98 years later 332BC,.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.Malachi 2:9;Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. It was over for Returns, Curse was out lined by Moses, every Curse was in the book,,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.GREEKS SHOW UP VISOUS MAD EVIL KILLERS they got RID of the RETURNS SO FAST THEY HARDLY LEFT A TRAIL,THEY WIPED THEM OUT CHASED OFF THE COVENANT LAND!!! some peoples way worst then the CHALDEANS, whom locked the returns up, THE GREEKS WAS LIKE A NATION OF DEMONS devils everywhere,hebrews would be SPOOKED TO SEE ALL THEM devils PLUS SCYTHIANS in Samaria, NAW they took off so fast they didnt leave NO SIGN< IT WAS OVER, then jewish history start! PIONT BLANK THAT HOW IT WENT DOWN, NO WAY TO try an change what happen, thats LOCKED IN HISTORY!
hittonmcc

Pittsburgh, PA

#41265 Mar 20, 2014

Amazing this is the oldest problen Iran should just bomb Israel

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#41266 Mar 20, 2014
As appropriate today as it was over 2,000 years ago

1 Maccabees Chapter 15

[33] "We have neither taken foreign land nor seized foreign property, but only the inheritance of our fathers, which at one time had been unjustly taken by our enemies.

[34] Now that we have the opportunity, we are firmly holding the inheritance of our fathers.

Location hidden

#41267 Mar 20, 2014
its only two set of Jews sepharvaims an ashkenaz both live in stolen land, they was never under biblical curses at no time,

Location hidden

#41268 Mar 20, 2014
jews came from scythians an they ashkenaz, sepharvaim are the Babylonian Jews the book writters as it is this day all media in they hands all books are in they hands,

Location hidden

#41269 Mar 20, 2014
jews cant ever be hebrews unless they have mixed with Diaspora so-called Africans whom where really Hebrews, the peoples effected by slavery the true biblical curses, as the3y was outline for the hebrews whom fleed into africa in 721BC till about 332bc,all else is living a lie, an been doing so for 2k or so years, jews dont even have the history to be hebrews, if one can read history

Location hidden

#41270 Mar 20, 2014
you peoples needs to find yo way to the aa hebrew page on topix an learn some truth, alot of ya gone be freed from the lies you been living. we got the whole history, an to a liar your not gone be so happy, yo bubble you been living in gone bust , an you gone see truth, oh truth hurts but it will set you free

Location hidden

#41271 Mar 20, 2014
only the CREATOR can deal with the Jews HE Created them to blot out the Hebrews history, us Hebrews knows how its gone be done with INFORMATION, see the more peoples see Jews are not Hebrews then they power is gone, the jews power lay in peoples thinking they the Hebrews, which was suppose to last 400 years, as it is this day, see all this is biblical,

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#41272 Mar 20, 2014
Studies Show JewsÂ’ Genetic Similarity

A major surprise from both surveys is the genetic closeness of the two Jewish communities of Europe, the Ashkenazim and the Sephardim.

Jewish communities from Europe, the Middle East and the Caucasus all have substantial genetic ancestry that traces back to the Levant

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/10/science/10j...

Location hidden

#41273 Mar 20, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
Studies Show JewsÂ’ Genetic Similarity
A major surprise from both surveys is the genetic closeness of the two Jewish communities of Europe, the Ashkenazim and the Sephardim.
Jewish communities from Europe, the Middle East and the Caucasus all have substantial genetic ancestry that traces back to the Levant
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/10/science/10j...
some jews lived mostly in europe while the others lived with edomites the "Arabs " very few mixed with the africans Ham kids, all jews are non Hebrews,a jew cant ever ever be a hebrews only to a fool whom dont know

Location hidden

#41274 Mar 20, 2014
Gedaliah he was a son of cush an was made governor After the destruction of the temple,. 588BC, Nebuchadnezzar departed from Judea, leaving Gedaliah with a Chaldean guard,the Hebrew Ethiopian, was Appointed Governor by Nebuchadnezzar over our Lands, he was Being a servant to Babylon,Ismael the hebrw killed that son of cush whom the Babylonian king set over us!check this Ismael the Hebrew went in to get "Gedaliah the son of cush"Jeremiah 40:7 ;Now when all the captains of the forces which were in the fields, even they and their men, heard that the king of Babylon had made Gedaliah the son of Ahikam governor in the land, and had committed unto him men, and women, and children, and of the poor of the land, of them that were not carried away captive to Babylon;Jeremiah 40:8;Then they came to Gedaliah to Mizpah, even Ishmael the son of Nethaniah, and Johanan and Jonathan the sons of Kareah, and Seraiah the son of Tanhumeth, and the sons of Ephai the Netophathite, and Jezaniah the son of a Maachathite, they and their men.CHECK WHAT Gedaliah the son of cush said "Jeremiah 40:9;And Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan sware unto them and to their men, saying, Fear not to serve the Chaldeans: dwell in the land, and serve the king of Babylon, and it shall be well with you.Ya'll SEE them WORDS??ok check this Jeremiah 41:1;Now it came to pass in the seventh month, that Ishmael the son of Nethaniah the son of Elishama, of the seed royal,and the princes of the king, even ten men with him, came unto Gedaliah the son of Ahikam to Mizpah; and there they did eat bread together in Mizpah. remember the Ethiopian "Jehudi son of cush" that Burn Letter up an took it from Elishama, of the seed royal?, well this was his son Ishmael he was kin to Elishama, ok Gedaliah was a son of cush of the Ethiopian African line,ok look what happen,Jeremiah 41:2;Then arose Ishmael the son of Nethaniah, and the ten men that were with him, and smote Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan with the sword, and slew him, whom the king of Babylon had made governor over the land.Bro wasn't going check this , this maybe true all the way thru check this,Jeremiah 41:3;Ishmael also slew all the Jews that were with him, even with Gedaliah, at Mizpah, and the Chaldeans that were found there, and the men of war ok i knows the word Jew is a mis print, but it could have been some jews there sepharvaims, an they used the word jew instead because they was in the land an the king of Babylon did befriend them! because they was one an the same! when the king of Babylon came to our land !! they was relatives to the Chaldean branch of Babylon,that was at us,so these jews would be with the Babylonians an support the Ethiopian stock Gedaliah even though he was one of us we had not FORGOT his linage because it wouldn't be spoken if it didn't mean something!,ok check this,CHECK what bro Ismael did,ok we knows Shechem an Shiloh, an Samaria was in the Jews of Sepharvaim hands they had Temples in Beth El, they had the land since the Assyrians placed them then Babylon reinforced they occupation,look what bro did to the peoples that came from there!Jeremiah 41:5;That there came certain from Shechem,from Shiloh, and from Samaria, even fourscore men, having their beards shaven, and their clothes rent, and having cut themselves, with offerings and incense in their hand, to bring them to the house of the LORD.ok he got them to an he tried to take us off!check this Bro Johanan the son of Kareah, came in an stop him an took us to africa,we took the Ethiopian Eunuchs into africa with us to Egypt .Jeremiah 41:16;Then took Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces that were with him, all the remnant of the people whom he had recovered from Ishmael the son of Nethaniah,from Mizpah, after that he had slain Gedaliah the son of Ahikam, even mighty men of war, and the women, and the children, and the eunuchs, whom he had brought again from Gibeon

Location hidden

#41275 Mar 20, 2014
look we was messed up real bad by then we was caught in between a rock an a hard place! we walked in to one fire into another fire!after Ismael tried to take us off to Arabia, Bro Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces that were with him, step in an stop him, br Ismael took of to them Ammonites, ok check what we did that seald our whole being!! ok we watched the Ethiopian burn the Letter the CREATOR sent to us! ok we seen a Ethiopian Hebrew been put in charge of us an we almost get kidnap! ok check this! this was the Blast of stupidest thing we did that CHANGED OUR WHOLE world around!! this what we did, UN-DID the whole so-called black race! watch! read it,ok this would help us get down knowing we had killed that Ethiopian whom Babylon set in charge over us! even though he had Hebrew in him we still knew we was a son of Cush, because we said so! ok check this!Jeremiah 42:1;Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even unto the greatest, came near,ok we had started moving toward africa we was in Jeremiah 41:17;And they departed, and dwelt in the habitation of Chimham, which is by Bethlehem, to go to enter into Egypt,ok the Prophet Jeremiah catch up with us! remember he was with Eunuchs an they cut him loose, ok look what we said when we caught up with us,Jeremiah 42:2 ;And said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we beseech thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; (for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:)ok we ask the Proheht to go to the CREATOR for us an see what we should do!! ok we was told to set! Ismael got us moving running, he got his words from the Ammonite king knowing we was suppose to set look,Jeremiah 40:14;And said unto him, Dost thou certainly know that Baalis the king of the Ammonites hath sent Ishmael the son of Nethaniah to slay thee? But Gedaliah the son of Ahikam believed them not.see the Ammonite king was trying to move us into the curses, see he tried to scatter the peoples but Johanan wasn't having it!see we would have been Scattered in Arabia if it wasnt for the Bro Johanan an the Hebrew forces! see we couldn't do Curses in Arabia or Europe or Asia! we couldn't get ship to strange land from them Parts because we knew bout them already! so we had to get take to Africa because its the only place that would suit an fit curses where we could meet all the curses needs!see the Ammonite king tried to get us disperse in his lands, ok check what we did!we ask the Propeht Jeremiah what should we do an we will obey if he went to CREATOR we would follow all HIS words, ok we pick up!Jeremiah 42:3;That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.Ya'll SEE WHAT WE SAID? that was evil what we said right there! ok check this,Jeremiah 42:4;Then Jeremiah the prophet said unto them, I have heard you; behold, I will pray unto the LORD your God according to your words; and it shall come to pass, that whatsoever thing the LORD shall answer you, I will declare it unto you; I will keep nothing back from you.OK YOU SEE what Prophet said? he was gone see if he can speak on our behalf an see ? CREATOR maybe would hear us thru him, ok look what happen we still these foolish peoples today!ok we was playing with our whole Future as a peoples Jeremiah 42:5;Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness between us, if we do not even according to all things for the which the LORD thy God shall send thee to us. YOU SEE WHAT WE SAID!!! DOOM WORDS FROM US!!THIS WOULD BRING THE curses DOWN ON US till this day! we just now see what happen after slavery! remember we aint had no info till up till now! OK PART 2 gone show you what happen an what we did

Location hidden

#41276 Mar 20, 2014
check this we sent the Prophet Jeremiah out to see what he could do for us! we had just almost been Kidnap by a Hebrew that was fooling with the Ammonites, ok brother Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, saved us from Ismael the Hebrew,an we was headed toward Africa, because we was scared of the chaldeans Jeremiah 41:18 ;Because of the Chaldeans: for they were afraid of them, because Ishmael the son of Nethaniah had slain Gedaliah the son of Ahikam, whom the king of Babylon made governor in the land.ok we knows we was running the Scythian Chaldean was burning the town down looking for the ARK that wasn't in ETHIOPIA, because we had it 33 years before we ran into africa!! im 100% sure the CAPTAIN of the HEBREW forces had that ARK stashed!,ok we pick back up with what we said to the Prophet Jeremiah, we told the Prophet Jeremiah we didnt care what the word was he came back with weather it was good or bad we was gone follow it!! we scared an didn't know what to do! they was burning our town down! everybody came from all Nations! ok all this was doing the Saite Period of Egypt, ok check what happen Jeremiah 42:6;Whether it be good, or whether it be evil, we will obey the voice of the LORD our God, to whom we send thee; that it may be well with us, when we obey the voice of the LORD our God.Jeremiah 42:7;And it came to pass after ten days, that the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah.ok the Prophet went of for some days then he came BACK! "that had to be dreadful knowing that word had came!!" the peoples looking everybody out trying to get them! like in the slavery days when we ran, that kind of fear!,same kind trap no where to go stuck inbetween rock an hard place, ok we made it worse then it could have ever been aint no peoples on the Face of this EARTH ever had this kind of pressure on them!! thats why we able to with stand alot of stuff! look at the Pressure we us under!ok Jeremiah 42:8;Then called he Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces which were with him, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, Jeremiah 42:9;And said unto them, Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, unto whom ye sent me to present your supplication before him; ok look look!!Jeremiah 42:10;If ye will still abide in this land, then will I build you, and not pull you down, and I will plant you, and not pluck you up: for I repent me of the evil that I have done unto you.YOU SEE THEM WORDS? we could have stay in the land, an over came our problems!! we wouldnt be here in the west with a false IDENTIFICATION a made up heritage that change every 25 years, from Negro to black, to African American an there is a few in between , ok we the only peoples to get ship from africa the same land the Hebrews ran into! ok them words we didn't follow the reason why we was enslaved,Jeremiah 42:11;Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom ye are afraid; be not afraid of him, saith the LORD: for I am with you to save you, and to deliver you from his hand.Jeremiah 42:12;And I will shew mercies unto you, that he may have mercy upon you, and cause you to return to your own land.Jeremiah 42:13;But if ye say, We will not dwell in this land, neither obey the voice of the LORD your God, ok you see that IF? see we had to be in a position to reap curses,if we disobeyed the words!! see we was stop from being taken into Arabia because we couldn't do no curses there, we couldn't go to Europe because the Chaldean was coming from the east!east of our land was in full control with the Scythian sepharvaims plus some mo peoples! all our enemy's was coming from the east! so we had to be in a position to reap curses! an we went to that land where we could reap curses,look again Jeremiah 42:13;But if ye say, We will not dwell in this land, neither obey the voice of the LORD your God, that was a OBEY OR DOOM, no way round it an we couldnt get n curses n where else but in africa! OK part 2 of 2, 3 coming up

Location hidden

#41277 Mar 20, 2014
ok we pick back up ok i showed you where Ismael the Hebrew tried to get us dispersed in Arabia, but the Hebrew Forces saved us, we was on the run them the Babylonians, an we was scared of the peoples the Chaldean whom was burning our land up!ok the Prophet Jeremiah had caught up with us an he asked us what we was gone do! we sent him to go to CREATOR to see what we should do! an the Prophet Jeremiah told us to set still an everything was gone be OK, an we picks up here!Jeremiah 42:13;But if ye say, We will not dwell in this land, neither obey the voice of the LORD your God,Jeremiah 42:14;Saying, No; but we will go into the land of Egypt, where we shall see no war, nor hear the sound of the trumpet, nor have hunger of bread; and there will we dwell:SEE WHAT WE SAID, Egypt name Kemet means Black Lands,ok we said we was going to Africa, ok like i said we couldnt reap CURSES NO where,if we didnt go to africa, we was in perfect to reap everything all the curses, but not so if we was taken any other place,Jeremiah 42:15;And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there; THAT MEAN WE SAID WE WAS GOING TO AFRICA TO STAY FOREVER,- continuing or remaining in a place or state;sojourn,sojourn (Literary)
noun, stay, visit, stop, rest, stopover , we was on the Move the Propeht already said they was gone come LOOKING for us! not if we headed toward west africa!! an Back them swamps Rainforest, quicksand! alligators, them devils couldn't follow us! which was leading us into Curses! see if they couldn't follow us into africa that mean we would be there for the TRANS A SLAVE TRADE, see if Babylon did catch us in africa we would get though curses! an WE KNOWS we the descendent of slaves an peoples captured from Africa not just west africa but central an east an south! west was Transport for all Africans ok we pick up Jeremiah 42:16;Then it shall come to pass, that the sword, which ye feared, shall overtake you there in the land of Egypt, and the famine, whereof ye were afraid, shall follow close after you there in Egypt; and there ye shall die.SEE THEM WORDS RIGHT THERE WOULD PUSH US WEST an on away from Egypt being it was the front door!to all our troubles once we got pass Egypt,Jeremiah 42:17;So shall it be with all the men that set their faces to go into Egypt to sojourn there; they shall die by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence: and none of them shall remain or escape from the evil that I will bring upon them.THEM WORDS GONE make us flee north east Africa,Thats why we the first to populate west africa because of them WORDS right there,Jeremiah 42:18;For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As mine anger and my fury hath been poured forth upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem; so shall my fury be poured forth upon you, when ye shall enter into Egypt: and ye shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach; and ye shall see this place no more. see we wouldnt see our lands no mo we didnt come our of africa, when our people came from Babylon, the ones from africa that went in , in 588BC, never made it out in 539 Because the Persians had control of Egypt when they took Babylon down, NO Genealogy or what tribe you from, the ones went in 588BC never made it out under Persian rule Greek rule or roman rule, no mention of them , see when the Greeks came we wouldn't ever get that chance again because the returns had messed up they was in africa to because the bible show the returns mess up! so where would the Hebrews that went in in 588BC go? west africa, we the only peoples been pulled off the continent africa to do curses the Hebrews had pronounced against them, ok we didnt come from out of africa till slavery days,Jeremiah 42:19 ;The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min HipGnosis 182,630
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Rosesz 646,406
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min Buck Crick 48,214
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 59 min Steve III 44,649
George Soros Is a Brilliant Investor 1 hr Truthiness 2
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Truthiness 16
Calling Doctor Reality Calling Dr Reality WHERE... 1 hr Charles 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 281,234
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 971,606
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Annaleigh 105,560
More from around the web