01. So agree to disagree.<quoted text>
01. We keep on moving in circles it seems, come back to same starting point in the end.
02. So US Veto is a UN Issue and not a ME issue? Why should US (a Pro Arab according to you) would use it Veto in UN to save Isreal from UN sanctions?
Why did not US its Veto to help their "allies and partners" like Iran, Iraq or Saudi Arabia at any time?
03. US is picking up fight with every nation, because of Al Qaeda. And what is in Al Qaeda that US is against?
04. I like your admission that Isreal is not "innocent"!!
That is a great PLUS point forcing you to agree that it is not innocent.
It is not only "not innocent" but it is the root cause of most problems we are seeing in ME and other countries.
05. Ask Obama, if even in his wildest dreams he thinks of a world without Isreal?
06. If what US is doing in ME is because most of US leadership is Arabist, what would happen when they become Zionist?
Think about it!!
02. Israel is used as a base in the Middle East by Israel. If anything the US controls Israel and not the other way around. When the US says jump its not often Israel says no even if it negates its own interests. Lately the US has harmed Israel by supporting its enemies and releasing secret information.
What Veto could the US carry out to support Iraq and Saudi? The world doesn't really issue Resolutions unless its about Israel. So there are not many the US could disagree with. As for Israel, most resolutions are one-sided and the US is very clear that they must be more objective. As someone said here there was only one resolutions against the Palestinians whose whole existence is based on open genocide and destruction.
03. No idea what you are talking about. You seem very simplistic in your analysis of the situation and regional dynamics. Nothing is usually about one thing but about various things. The US fought Sunni Extremism for many years in Iraq, but then turned to Libya and supported them. In Syria they started off but than moved to support Iran and Syria. The US seems to be only supporting extremists. Erdogan, Morsi, Achmadinejad after elections, even in contact with Hizballah.
04. No-one forced me to do anything I believe and know that Israel is not 100% innocent as no country is. You are the one in denial about what is going on. The fact is though that most of the things Israel is targeted for are either myths or a double standard.
So you blame Israel for oppression of miniorities, women, freedom speech/religion in most of the middle east on Israel? What about the Iranian oppression of Bahai, Arabs Jews, Homosexuals etc. Other countries?? SO blame the Jews for everything wrong with the world. Typical Muslim it seems blind to reality and blaming others for your own actions.
You should listen to these songs they will give you some context on how stupid you sound.
HERE IS ISRAEL - Israel Apartheid by Ari Lesser
HERE IS ISRAEL - Boycott Israel by Ari Lesser