Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Comments (Page 1,772)

Showing posts 35,421 - 35,440 of36,374
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is not always sweeter than the honey....may be in the end.
Just admit you discriminate against Jews have no idea of reality and seem unable to give examples of US actions in the region benefiting Israel or a so called Jewish lobby.

No surprise coming from Apartheid Saudi Arabia
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit you discriminate against Jews have no idea of reality and seem unable to give examples of US actions in the region benefiting Israel or a so called Jewish lobby.
No surprise coming from Apartheid Saudi Arabia
Why only we admit, you should also admit that you discriminate against Muslims.

EVERY action of US in ME benefits Isreal, even when superficially it goes against Israel ... truly it does not harm Israel.

US actions are first cleared from their think tanks, most of which are controlled by Jews and Zionists.

Jews and Zionists have taken grip of US by hairs and curlies...poor people of USA...they toil hard and others takes benefits.

And for your info I am an Indian working in Saudi Arabia and I never pitch for Saudi Arabia but for Islam and Muslims
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERY action of US in ME benefits Isreal, even when superficially it goes against Israel ... truly it does not harm Israel.
US actions are first cleared from their think tanks, most of which are controlled by Jews and Zionists.
Jews and Zionists have taken grip of US by hairs and curlies...poor people of USA...they toil hard and others takes benefits.
And for your info I am an Indian working in Saudi Arabia and I never pitch for Saudi Arabia but for Islam and Muslims
Who is we? Israel gives more freedom of religion to Muslims than any other group. They have their own rules especially on the Temple Mount where Jews may not even pray and often can't even enter the area.
So no Israel doesn't discriminate against Muslims on the contrary they are more free here than most of the world.
Minarettes, Burkas and Hijabs are allowed in Israel. I hear the prayer nearly every morning. Just heard it a couple of hours ago.
SO you are just a liar?

So you can't give examples of US actions in the region which have helped Israel? Just admit it.

The US invaded Iraq created the monster Iran we have today.
They invaded Libya funding and supporting extremists who have transfered their arms to Sinai, Gaza and Lebanon.
They supported MB Morsi in Egypt who called Jews apes and pigs.
They supported Achmadinejad against the protesters in Iran.
They supported Fatah who are a terrorist group by definition.
They have basically supported the extreme elements in the region who are all devoted to wiping out Israel.
They fund the Palestinians incitement in schools, camps, and encourage Palestinian violence, Kerry in particular.
Every major US position is filled by someone who likes Arabs and has a problem with Israel.
Hagel, Powers, Indyk, Kerry, etc. and the other guy.
The US is in talks with Hizballah, negotiation with Iran whose leaders call for the end of Israel, blocked Israel attack on Iran and tried the same with Syrian Nuke Facility.
US condemns Jewish building in parts of the land.
THe US has released classified info numerous times on Israel actions or capabilities harming its interests.
I could go on but its your turn.

Zionist is one who supports Israel right to exist so nice try to blame Zionists. Even Norman Finkelstein for examples is a Zionist.
Basically anyone who calls for the destruction of Israel is not a Zionist.
Actually the Council of Foreign Relations the predominant Think Tank is more the old Families rather than Jews. Interesting how you refuse to give examples of anything but choose to make Generalizations.

Its more likely that the US leadership has a pro-Islam agenda than a pro-Jewish one whatever that is. Obama has only supported Islamic Extremists since he came to power when it comes to this region.

You live in an Apartheid as a Muslim so don't try to pretend otherwise. You criticize Israel while living in a real apartheid.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>

They have basically supported the extreme elements in the region who are all devoted to wiping out Israel.
They fund the Palestinians incitement in schools, camps, and encourage Palestinian violence, Kerry in particular.
Every major US position is filled by someone who likes Arabs and has a problem with Israel.
The US is in talks with Hizballah, negotiation with Iran whose leaders call for the end of Israel, blocked Israel attack on Iran and tried the same with Syrian Nuke Facility.
THe US has released classified info numerous times on Israel actions or capabilities harming its interests.

Zionist is one who supports Israel right to exist so nice try to blame Zionists. Even Norman Finkelstein for examples is a Zionist.
I said that US is doing Lip Service to Muslim nations, whatever cases you have mentioned come under the "Lip Service".

You say that US supported Morsi,? It was the "typical US support" that is changed faster than a women changes her clothes!!

The US support to Isreal is on a different level than their "so called on camera" support to any Muslim country.

US has suffered both materially and sacrificed thousands of its army men, so that "Little Israel" and its citizens can sleep safely. I doubt US has done any such thing to any Muslim country.

Zionist is one who wants that "Jews should take complete control of land of Palestine and Mosque of al Aqsa be destroyed and Jewish temple be built there".

And people behind this Zionist movement are Jews who have brainwashed these Simpleton Christians, that Jesus shall not return to earth until the Temple of Solomon be re-built at the Al Aqsa Mosque Site.

After brainwashing these Christian Zionist, Jews are siting back and seeing their "bonded labor" doing every thing for them!!

This is most One sided love affair that one can see in whole world!!
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is not always sweeter than the honey....may be in the end.
Interesting that a racist apartheid loving muslim dirtbag from an arab dictatorship (like all of them) comes here to preach whats right and whats wrong. Shut up u honor killing women mutilating hand chopping throat cutting and all the 9-11 killers are from ur hood, u dare to come here u piece of muslim shit. Pathetic muslim stinking towelhead and a nazi propagandist. Go and fuck urself arab moron.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dirtbag u can take islam and the muslims and shove it up ur ass. Thats where they belong including u.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is we? Israel gives more freedom of religion to Muslims than any other group. They have their own rules especially on the Temple Mount where Jews may not even pray and often can't even enter the area.
So no Israel doesn't discriminate against Muslims on the contrary they are more free here than most of the world.
Minarettes, Burkas and Hijabs are allowed in Israel. I hear the prayer nearly every morning. Just heard it a couple of hours ago.
SO you are just a liar?
So you can't give examples of US actions in the region which have helped Israel? Just admit it.
They invaded Libya funding and supporting extremists who have transfered their arms to Sinai, Gaza and Lebanon.
Actually the Council of Foreign Relations the predominant Think Tank is more the old Families rather than Jews. Interesting how you refuse to give examples of anything but choose to make Generalizations.
Its more likely that the US leadership has a pro-Islam agenda than a pro-Jewish one whatever that is. Obama has only supported Islamic Extremists since he came to power when it comes to this region.
You live in an Apartheid as a Muslim so don't try to pretend otherwise. You criticize Israel while living in a real apartheid.
100% right and correct. Muslim in Israel got more freedom and rights than in ANY STINKING ARAB MUSLIM DICTATORSHIP. IN ANY.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
SO you are just a liar?
So you think that Israel is a democracy when the reality is that she is a ethoncracy????????
Read THE BOOK

Novi Sad, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Dang man this always intrigued me, do they really get all those virgins when they die?

I have seen numerous after death experiences of Christians where people came back to life and claimed they were in Heaven and they saw Jesus. But so far I haven't seen any Muslim who said I died, spent some time with 72 virgins or at least one of them and I came back to life. Did I miss something or could it be that the devil lied to them when he transformed into an angel of light and gave Mohammad Divine Visions to write his book qoran and create his religion Islam? The devil knows mankind will always lust for sex that's also one of the ways which lure people into Islam in which anyone could marry 4 women, and when you die you get 72 virgins and sht like that.

And as you can all see, this is as far as islamic morality about "this and that is a sin" goes.

Sorry if I offended someone but I don't have anything nice to say about Islam. Convert to Christianity and I'll accept your burden on my back.

Their women cover themselves from head to toe acting moral yet their own religion Islam tolerates polygamy and even after that you get 72 women, that's a huge number. One would get tired of everything after 2 or 3

Do you know what kind of women mentioned in The Bible were covered totally like the Islamic women are?

The answer is: prostitutes, so that no one could recognize them, it was the matter of reputation because of the ugly nature of their hobby
Read THE BOOK

Novi Sad, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Islam also worships stars and moon (sun) why do you think those two are on almost every flag of Muslim countries like for example Turkey, Pakistan, Algeria, Tunisia, Malaysia, Singapore..
Honorable Grasshopper

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically you have no facts just a opinionated post.
Firstly there is a difference between Jews and Israel. Does that mean that China and Russia are controlled by Muslims or Arabs as they continuously block SC resolutions?
US vetoed resolutions with no legal basis.
If US picks a fight with every country which could be a potential threat to Israel why did it support Morsi, done nothing to stop Assad, on speaking terms with Hizballah, been buddies with Saudis for a century, put a Jew hater in charge of Iraq, and is working with Iran which allowing it to continue on its way. On the contrary every war in the region which has involved the US has made Israels enemies stronger.
What you say has no basis in reality.
When did US close its eyes on Israeli spying. Pollard has been given the harshest sentence (and was betrayed by both governments after being offered a deal) of any spy in US history when he only gave info which the US had agreed to give Israel, but didn't.
If anything Israel closes its eyes on US spying in Israel. There have been numerous US spies caught in Israel but that are just sent home.
Interesting how you call it the "Jewish Lobby" when firstly the Israel supporters are mostly Christian and Jews came from all political opinions. So you are an anti-Semite than?
So the US presidents use Jews and Israel to get elected and than they betray them.
You can't exactly call Obama pro-Israel.
The US has stopped Israel from defending itself numerous times when attacked by missiles.
The US pressures Israel to release convicted mass murderers in 'good will'.
The US pressured Israel to stop Jewish building which is also antisemitic in itself.
The US is funding Palestinian incitement in schools, camps etc.
The US is pressuring Israel to agree to a deal which even the Joint Chiefs of staff in the 1960's said will not give it defensible borders.
Can you name anything the US has done in the region which has benified Israel??
Still waiting for any proof that "Jews" control America.
You do realize that just 50 years ago Jews were second class citizens in the US.
Then Hollywood came along with a new twist.
Hurrah for the Jews!
i just LOVE Seinfeld sitcoms.
AAMOF, I'm gonna rent a Seinfeld DVD today.
The one that is about Joseph's coat in it, "THE WIG MASTER".
Poor Kramer.
All he wanted to do was look sharp...lol
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that US is doing Lip Service to Muslim nations, whatever cases you have mentioned come under the "Lip Service".
You say that US supported Morsi,? It was the "typical US support" that is changed faster than a women changes her clothes!!
The US support to Isreal is on a different level than their "so called on camera" support to any Muslim country.
US has suffered both materially and sacrificed thousands of its army men, so that "Little Israel" and its citizens can sleep safely. I doubt US has done any such thing to any Muslim country.
Zionist is one who wants that "Jews should take complete control of land of Palestine and Mosque of al Aqsa be destroyed and Jewish temple be built there".
And people behind this Zionist movement are Jews who have brainwashed these Simpleton Christians, that Jesus shall not return to earth until the Temple of Solomon be re-built at the Al Aqsa Mosque Site.
After brainwashing these Christian Zionist, Jews are siting back and seeing their "bonded labor" doing every thing for them!!
This is most One sided love affair that one can see in whole world!!
Invading countries and carrying out a coup is not "lip service".
Iran only became a major problem when their main foe Sunni Iraq was taken out by the US. US helped to force Mubarak to step down and various documentation including Wiki-leaks shows how they worked with the protesters long before the coup began.
US threatened the countries ties over Sisi but did the opposite with Morsi the antisemitic Islamist.
US has continuously and consistently pressured Israel to stop defending itself.
The US in now pressuring Israel to give up land which even US military officials say is dangerous to the defense of the country.
What has the US ever forced the Palestinians to do towards peace?
The only reason Israel is releasing mass murderers is because of US pressure.
and it goes on.
Still waiting for an example of what the US has done in the region to benefit Israel.
Name one time where US troops have fought for Israel. You are the one who is brainwashed. Blame the Jews but can't give any evidence at all it seems.
So the US in Kuwait was not to protect Muslims? Troops in Saudi? Even invading Iraq was supposed to free the majority who are Shiite not Sunni. What about Bosnia? Supporting Morsi, even Abbas and Arafat.
Sudan Nigeria Egypt Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Sudan, Nigeria, Turkmenistan, South Africa, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Pakistan, Kashmir and Mali this is a list of some of the countries where Christians have been oppressed, massacred, raped etc. There is hardly a word coming from the US gov about these atrocities.
So please name one thing the US has done the past decade in the region which has benefited Israel?
Zionist are mostly not Jewish and if they are they are not orthodox. Your antisemitism is clear and you don't even realize how evil you sound.
You and your kind have been preaching for years about Jews destroying the Mosque and taking over the region. Nothing factual actually supports your assumptions.
We finally agree it is a one sided affair the world always considers Israel wrong and its enemies correct until it affects them personally. and who are you to talk living and supporting a real apartheid state.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
100% right and correct. Muslim in Israel got more freedom and rights than in ANY STINKING ARAB MUSLIM DICTATORSHIP. IN ANY.
Muslims in Israel have more freedom and rights than many Western Democracies where they can't cover themselves up, build minarets, build mosques, even pig blood is used to stop Muslims building in Europe
So off the top of my head France, Britain, Holland, Belgium,

Then there is the fact that Europeans, even elected officials are unable to speak the truth about Islam for fear of being sent to jail. Even if the Imam down the road says the exact same thing on a regular basis.
Austria, Finland, France, Italy and the Netherlands are example where people were put on trial for speaking the truth about Islamism.

Not even getting into Kosher and Halal.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Iran Gets Short End of the Geneva Deal

By Eric Margolis (Contd.)

There appears no way Iran could even come close to making a few nuclear weapons – or, for that matter, delivered them at medium range. But that has not quieted the wailing and threats coming from Israel’s Benjamin Netanyahu, who has some 200 nuclear weapons tucked away in his basement. Or from America’s pro-Israel lobby and its captive Republican Party.

As the great Israeli writer Uri Avnery observed, the US Congress would jump to repeal the Ten Commandments if so ordered by Israel.

We have been watching the ugly spectacle of Congressmen and Senators backing the harsh criticism of their president by Israel’s Netanyahu. The US media has also been very biased against the Geneva deal. Yet in spite of this, a recent Pew poll found 44% of Americans supported the Geneva accords while only a small number opposed them.

While Iran has not benefitted from this deal, it has at least lessened the threat of attack. The Geneva accord may pave the way to a warming of relations with the west and America’s final acceptance of the Islamic Republic as a legitimate Mideast presence. This prospect that has driven the Israelis and the Saudis into a towering rage.
The campaign to block the Geneva accords has thrust into the daylight the long-covert alliance between Saudi Arabia and the Gulf emirates on one hand, and Israel. Egypt and Jordan are also members of this anti-Iranian camp. The possible emergence of Iran from US-imposed isolation is already throwing the Mideast into convulsions.

We also witnessed at Geneva another example of the consummate, unblushing hypocrisy that makes France often less than loved. France, which has been selling arms to the Gulf Emirates and has a base in Abu Dhabi, held up the Iran deal claiming it would promote “nuclear proliferation.” This is the same France that originally sold nuclear technology, weapons and missiles to Israel in the mid-1950’s. Quel nerve!
Back in the US, having seen the full might of the pro-Israel lobby attacking their president and making Congress clap like circus seals, many Americans must be wondering if they have lost control of their nation’s Mideast policy.

Polls show Americans certainly don’t want to fight yet another war for Israel’s benefit. PM Netanyahu has gone too far in trying to throw his weight around in America and in humiliated President Barack Obama.

His heavy-handed actions will remind many that the US Congress has been totally corrupted by big money and big media – and needs to be reformed.

As Ben Franklin said,“there is no bad peace; and no good war.” So Geneva, however imperfect, is a step forward. Now, we will watch its foes move heaven and earth to sabotage these accords.

Eric S. Margolis is an award-winning, internationally syndicated columnist. His articles have appeared in the New York Times, the International Herald Tribune the Los Angeles Times, Times of London, the Gulf Times, the Khaleej Times, Nation – Pakistan, Hurriyet,– Turkey, Sun Times Malaysia and other news sites in Asia.
Copyright Eric S. Margolis 2013
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Zioni wrote:
Invading countries and carrying out a coup is not "lip service".

Iran only became a major problem when their main foe Sunni Iraq was taken out by the US. US helped to force Mubarak to step down and various documentation including Wiki-leaks shows how they worked with the protesters long before the coup began.

US threatened the countries ties over Sisi but did the opposite with Morsi the antisemitic Islamist.
US has continuously and consistently pressured Israel to stop defending itself.
Ans.

You keep on giving examples but the situation is what I told you.

USA has no friend in the entire ME. Its friendship is only temporary white mistrust and enmity is permanent.

While in the case of Israel the mistrust is only superficial and in reality US has done nothing to harm or weaken Isreal.

Every US president "swears" by saving and securing Isreal.

This is the real job of Jewish controlled Media and Jewish and Zionist lobby.

And one example of that is 9/11, ONLY country which benefited from 9/11 is only Israel….all other Muslim countries and US are loosers!!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Both of those nations should end. Israel stole Palestine and created another holocaust and Iran is just insane too.

You pay 2 billion a year free tax money in tribute to Israel and Saudi Arabia but politicians don't tell you that and not counting protection for them so they live off Germany and the States and are lazy bums time to grow up and go it alone!
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

9inchstud wrote:
Both of those nations should end. Israel stole Palestine and created another holocaust and Iran is just insane too.
You pay 2 billion a year free tax money in tribute to Israel and Saudi Arabia but politicians don't tell you that and not counting protection for them so they live off Germany and the States and are lazy bums time to grow up and go it alone!
and we love u too nazi piece of crapola.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

9inchstud wrote:
Iran is present in the world for thousands of year, without break.

However the nation of Israel has only temporary existence, so we cannot put both of them into the same category.

This Zionist nation of Israel was carved off by intrigue and mischief and half truths and twisting history and every other trick known to the politicians.

The west has invested enough in its creation and its maintenance over past 60 odd years. How long they would suffer is to be seen

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

MUQ wrote:
Iran is present in the world for thousands of year, without break.

However the nation of Israel has only temporary existence, so we cannot put both of them into the same category.
This Zionist nation of Israel was carved off by intrigue and mischief and half truths and twisting history and every other trick known to the politicians.
The west has invested enough in its creation and its maintenance over past 60 odd years. How long they would suffer is to be seen

Iran / Aryan has only been drawn on the map since ww1 & 2. Before this was Persia.

ISLAM in intolerant of not only Jews in Arabia but all non-muslims.

Destroy all churches in the Arabian Peninsula – Saudi Grand Mufti
16 March, 2012
The Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia has said that all churches in the Arabian Peninsula must be destroyed. The statement prompted anger and dismay from Christians throughout the Middle East.
http://rt.com/news/peninsula-saudi-grand-muft...

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

MUQ wrote:
USA has no friend in the entire ME. Its friendship is only temporary white mistrust and enmity is permanent.

While in the case of Israel the mistrust is only superficial and in reality US has done nothing to harm or weaken Isreal.
Every US president "swears" by saving and securing Isreal.
This is the real job of Jewish controlled Media and Jewish and Zionist lobby.
And one example of that is 9/11, ONLY country which benefited from 9/11 is only Israel….all other Muslim countries and US are loosers!!

Not interested in friends in the mideast. They are all lunatics that should be isolated to the desert.

There is no "Jewish media", The media is ran by Rockefeller's CFR who are all masonic.

The masonic NWO benefited from 9/11. They wanted to go across the entire mideast..

Seven Wars in Five Years
Gen. Wesley Clark
http://youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw

Why they did this had NOTHING TO DO WITH ISRAEL. Instead this masonic NWO have been relocating ISLAM into Europe and Russia and north America and even Australia.

Dick Cheney at the CFR
http://youtu.be/BbnpN07J_zg
more on CFR
http://youtu.be/_BPhYEFGaGM

So, the U.S. Congress supports Israel China Mexico Egypt and the EU as they are all member states of the U.N.

Japan & Korea have been occupied for 60 years due to the U.N.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,421 - 35,440 of36,374
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

486 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Proxy Queen 715,760
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Buck Crick 222,995
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Krackerjacks 114,507
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min Clearwater 171,379
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min truth 529,598
FeaturePoints Referral Code 16 min Brandon 2
Israel KNESSET admits "secrect deal" w/ VATICAN 26 min HeadlinesYTube 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr JudgeNJury 255,492
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 16 hr Carly 107
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••