Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Read more
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40711 Dec 29, 2013
I am getting "paid" for my effort, while the other side is doing it for free?

Again the same double standard!!
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40712 Dec 29, 2013
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

On Why I Hate War

By Jared J. Kohler

November 05, 2013 "Information Clearing House - A little boy, not more than 8 or 10, pulls the hood of his gray sweatshirt over his head and keeps pulling until is covers his eyes and face. He is sobbing. The hood is only chance he has at privacy as his small body shakes and a packed bus accelerates away behind him. Someone he loves is on that bus. I don’t know how to put tears into letters or distill raw emotion into abstract marks on paper. A sacred, shattered awe is all that you can feel around 5pm at the returns area of Za’atari refugee camp. There is wonder when new life comes into the world and another when humans give up and cease to hold onto life.

A gentleman with a salt-and-pepper beard and a purple button-up shirt waves one last hungry wave as the bus rumbles into motion. His wife and three teen-age daughters have just packed like sardines into the bus along with scores of other emotional passengers. The coach is pulling away and making the short trip to the Syrian border. He plans to follow his dear ones in a few weeks, once he has sorted out some paper work, but for now he says “they are traveling toward death”. No tears escape his eyes, but his face is weeping.

The killing that has descended upon his homeland is unconscionable, he tells me – something forbidden in all religions. We are all humans and accountable to one God. Inside the bus a woman looks out and wipes her eyes. The village to which the women are returning has been mostly flattened. The house to which they hope to return may still have a few rooms standing. As his family pulls away into an, at best, uncertain future, my friend reflects on his last year as a refugee. He and his family have been living outside of the camp in an urban area of Jordan, but the cost of living has become unsustainable.

Swirling around the bus are knots of Syrians with emotions ranging from quietly morose to almost euphoric. The giddy euphoria of the damned but resigned. Last night was the first real taste of the coming Jordanian desert winter and the displaced people are now missing the concept of home, which they once knew, more than ever. Many tell me that they slept last night standing up as rain water rushed through their tents and they held their babies in their arms. One man spent hours with a bucket bailing water, before he finally yielded to exhaustion and decided to wait until morning to dry his tent and belongs. A 19 year old mother of a beautiful 3 year old daughter tells how her baby’s lips and face were blue the night before from cold.

Bravely they say,“better to die quickly under the shells, missiles, and airplanes than to die slowly of heat, cold, and sickness.” Their bravado may soon melt away as they return to the shattered remnants of the life they once knew, only to find that their memories are just that – memories. A teary eyed woman once told me of her return trip to her flattened village.“It was the worst mistake of my life. It was like the end of the world.” The challenges of winter that now face refugees will not be mitigated for those who return home, but merely added to the constant danger of instant death and disfigurement which stalked them in their home villages.

MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40713 Dec 29, 2013
Many are aware that they are not making an easy choice. That they are not making a choice for self-preservation. Somehow, it feels to them the deeper and more right choice though. They may ride to death, but at least it is a life or death of their own choosing. It is a death with dignity.

The desert autumn sun is piercing from behind a bank of clouds and scraping toward the horizon. The faces behind the bus windows are now gone and none but God knows if and when my friend in the purple shirt will see his girls again. I quicken my pace and try to beat my unshed tears into the earth as I make my own emotional escape. A boy with gentle, wide eyes and a tousle of blondish hair matches my speed and patters along beside. He cocks his head as he studies me and asks simply,“why are you upset?”

Jared J. Kohler is a photographer born and raised in Michigan in the US. He has lived in Florida. Been a teacher. Currently a student. Jared loves traveling and has left big parts of his heart in Haiti and Africa. Currently he is based in Irbid, Jordan and will be sharing pictures and experiences on his blog. http://www.jjkohler.com/blog/
w wmanuk

Wellingborough, UK

#40715 Dec 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
I am getting "paid" for my effort, while the other side is doing it for free?
Again the same double standard!!
mug living proof that if you pay penuts you get monkeys.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#40717 Dec 30, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>....
“CIA considers Israel the largest counterintelligence threat in the Middle East”
http://mondoweiss.net/2012/07/cia-considers-i...
EXCERPT “ Israel is not America’s closest ally, at least when it comes to whom Washington trusts with the most sensitive national security information........
Israel employs highly sophisticated, professional spy services that rival American agencies in technical capability and recruiting human sources.”CONTINUED"
Yes Israel is a threat as a major power in the region but the US trusts Israel with sensitive info more than nearly any other country in the world. Accept on certain issues it seems.
It is clear the US is threatened by Israels abilities but the US spies on Israel much more than the other way around.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#40718 Dec 30, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
You promised: "I rest my case"
I hope that means you will spare us more of the same ignorant, Bible-Thumping Fanaticism and anti Muslim Hatred.
You've never been to a Muslim country, can't read Arabic, know nothing about the Koran outside of your Zionist Hate Sites.
So please keep your promise: "I rest my case"
If you're a loyal American, THIS should prod you into re-thinking your hatred toward Muslims; people you've never met.....
Re: Muslim strangers, when are you going to "Practice what you Preach"? "Love, compassion, mercy, forgiveness and turning the other cheek."
Your hypocrisy is laughable. Firstly most Muslims can't read Arabic.
You notice if you change Muslim for Jew it could be directed at you.

So I suppose you speak and read Hebrew?
Have you been to Israel? If so how many decades ago?
Not sure what attacking Israel has to do with "re-thinking hatred toward Muslims"?
You do realize that over 20% of Israeli citizens are Muslims many of them serving their country with honor and loyalty. Check out standwithus where numerous Arabs, Muslims, Druze, Beduins stand up for Israel.

It sounds like you are the bigot here.
"people you have never met"? Like the Israelis and Jews you speak of?
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#40719 Dec 30, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look at countries like America which is run by the Jews and lobbying of Israel, and in particular Sweden which is being destroyed by 3rd world immigrants because JEWISH, pro Israel Zionists are in the Swedish government system which are allowing massive immigration into it even though the Swedish are against it. The Jews are behind all of the immigration. Have a look at this Jewess and what she has to say and her support for "multicultural europe", only thing is, she is lobbying and supports a Jewish only Israel. NO non Jews allowed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MFE0qAiofMQXX
How is America run by Jews? it seems as though it is run by a certain political outlook with no connection to race, religion etc.
So the Swedish Jews are intentionally encouraging immigration by those hostile towards them?

Interesting how your idea of facts about Jews is one random Jew who seems to have her own agenda.

If Jews had so much power than Israel would be in a much better position and the West would be standing by it instead of encouraging funding and supporting Palestinians societal incitement and violence.

Where is she lobbying and supporting a "Jew only" state. Over 20% of Israeli citizens are not Jewish.

Always starts with a small lie with Israel or Jew haters than anything can be said.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40720 Dec 31, 2013
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
How is America run by Jews? it seems as though it is run by a certain political outlook with no connection to race, religion etc.
So the Swedish Jews are intentionally encouraging immigration by those hostile towards them?
Interesting how your idea of facts about Jews is one random Jew who seems to have her own agenda.
If Jews had so much power than Israel would be in a much better position and the West would be standing by it instead of encouraging funding and supporting Palestinians societal incitement and violence.
Where is she lobbying and supporting a "Jew only" state. Over 20% of Israeli citizens are not Jewish.
Always starts with a small lie with Israel or Jew haters than anything can be said.
How Jews control USA?

This can be seen by 27 US Veto in UN security council....all to save Isreal from getting any sanctions?

Who Jews Control USA?

By US picking up fight and war with "Every potential country in ME that can be a threat to security and safety of Isreal".

How Jews control USA?

US authorities closing their eyes to "numerous" case of Jews spying on US Military secrets and their moles getting inside info on USA?

How Jews Control USA?

Every presidential candidate growls before Jewish lobby, tying themselves into knots and each trying to outdo each other as to what they would do to ensure safety and security of Isreal?

How Jews Control USA?

By US only doing Lip Service to help Palestinians, and on the back stage, millions of Dollars are sent to Isreal by Churches and Donations and what not.

There are many tell tale signs, I just gave you few.

PS:

And it is real "fun" to observe the "mock fights' US and Isreal have over such "minor" issues as Jews grabbing Arab and Palestinian lands and US showing its "displeasure" over them.

Such incidents could be counted in hundreds and thousands, while in case of Arab and Muslim countries, US usually retaliates with Missiles, Bombs and Drones....but in case of Isreal, the matter is resolved amicably (Isreal always winning these battles goes without saying)
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#40722 Dec 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How Jews control USA?
This can be seen by 27 US Veto in UN security council....all to save Isreal from getting any sanctions?
Who Jews Control USA?
By US picking up fight and war with "Every potential country in ME that can be a threat to security and safety of Isreal".
How Jews control USA?
US authorities closing their eyes to "numerous" case of Jews spying on US Military secrets and their moles getting inside info on USA?
How Jews Control USA?
Every presidential candidate growls before Jewish lobby, tying themselves into knots and each trying to outdo each other as to what they would do to ensure safety and security of Isreal?
How Jews Control USA?
By US only doing Lip Service to help Palestinians, and on the back stage, millions of Dollars are sent to Isreal by Churches and Donations and what not.
PS:
And it is real "fun" to observe the "mock fights' US and Isreal have over such "minor" issues as Jews grabbing Arab and Palestinian lands and US showing its "displeasure" over them.
Such incidents could be counted in hundreds and thousands, while in case of Arab and Muslim countries, US usually retaliates with Missiles, Bombs and Drones....but in case of Isreal, the matter is resolved amicably (Isreal always winning these battles goes without saying)
So basically you have no facts just a opinionated post.

Firstly there is a difference between Jews and Israel. Does that mean that China and Russia are controlled by Muslims or Arabs as they continuously block SC resolutions?
US vetoed resolutions with no legal basis.

If US picks a fight with every country which could be a potential threat to Israel why did it support Morsi, done nothing to stop Assad, on speaking terms with Hizballah, been buddies with Saudis for a century, put a Jew hater in charge of Iraq, and is working with Iran which allowing it to continue on its way. On the contrary every war in the region which has involved the US has made Israels enemies stronger.
What you say has no basis in reality.

When did US close its eyes on Israeli spying. Pollard has been given the harshest sentence (and was betrayed by both governments after being offered a deal) of any spy in US history when he only gave info which the US had agreed to give Israel, but didn't.
If anything Israel closes its eyes on US spying in Israel. There have been numerous US spies caught in Israel but that are just sent home.

Interesting how you call it the "Jewish Lobby" when firstly the Israel supporters are mostly Christian and Jews came from all political opinions. So you are an anti-Semite than?
So the US presidents use Jews and Israel to get elected and than they betray them.

You can't exactly call Obama pro-Israel.

The US has stopped Israel from defending itself numerous times when attacked by missiles.
The US pressures Israel to release convicted mass murderers in 'good will'.
The US pressured Israel to stop Jewish building which is also antisemitic in itself.
The US is funding Palestinian incitement in schools, camps etc.
The US is pressuring Israel to agree to a deal which even the Joint Chiefs of staff in the 1960's said will not give it defensible borders.

Can you name anything the US has done in the region which has benified Israel??

Still waiting for any proof that "Jews" control America.
You do realize that just 50 years ago Jews were second class citizens in the US.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#40724 Dec 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How Jews control USA?
Who Jews Control USA?
How Jews control USA?
How Jews Control USA?
How Jews Control USA?
PS:
Your stupid islamic mohommad Hitler fear of a race is really funny. LOL....I bet you wake up from dreams of a Jew haunting you? Hey Muk,watch out, I think a Jew is watching you right now. LOL
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40725 Dec 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Your stupid islamic mohommad Hitler fear of a race is really funny. LOL....I bet you wake up from dreams of a Jew haunting you? Hey Muk,watch out, I think a Jew is watching you right now. LOL
My post hit you at "Right Spot"?

I Knew it!!

I "Love" your reaction!!
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#40728 Jan 1, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I Knew it!!
I "Love" your reaction!!
Amazing how you can be proud of the crap you wrote about Jews above.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#40729 Jan 1, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I Knew it!!
I "Love" your reaction!!
Can your religion do this?
The Religion of Peace at work in Russia, where two suicide
bombings produced 31 dead commuters this past week.
Over 16,000 people lost their lives to Islamic terror in 2013.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#40730 Jan 1, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Can your religion do this?
The Religion of Peace at work in Russia, where two suicide
bombings produced 31 dead commuters this past week.
Over 16,000 people lost their lives to Islamic terror in 2013.
Murderers love murderers, as long as it's Muslims doing the killing. When it's the other way around, it's their "women & children". Don't count the men dressed up as women. LOL
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40731 Jan 1, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how you can be proud of the crap you wrote about Jews above.
Truth is not always sweeter than the honey....may be in the end.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40732 Jan 1, 2014
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Iran Gets Short End of the Geneva Deal

By Eric Margolis

December 01, 2013 "Information Clearing House - After all the gnashing of teeth, beating of breasts and tearing of hair coming from Israel and its American supporters, you’d think last week’s nuclear deal in Geneva has opened the way for Iran to become a mighty nuclear weapons power.

Nonsense. Coolly examined, Tehran came off with the short end of the stick at the so-called P5 + 1 big power talks in Geneva. Here’s why:

Bowing to intolerable sanctions and economic warfare from the US, Tehran agreed to limit uranium enrichment to only 5%(over 80% is needed to make a nuclear weapon). This low level is sufficiently only for power generation. Iran is to stop enriching to 20%, the level needed for medical isotopes.

Iran further agreed to halt construction of its Arak heavy water reactor that could eventually produce plutonium, a key nuclear weapons fuel. Tehran agreed not to build any new nuclear facilities, including next generation centrifuges, and grant daily access to UN nuclear inspectors at its top-secret Nantaz and Fordow plants. It will provide design plans for its Arak reactor.

In short, Iran freezes its modest nuclear program to the point where it can only be used for civilian energy purposes.

For these major concessions, Iran will be paid $7 billion – of its own money, which has been frozen abroad by US-led sanctions. Some sanctions will be slightly eased. Iran will regain access to some of its gold and cash held abroad. But most of its $ 100 billion in assets frozen abroad will remain blocked. Tehran will be able to sell modest amounts of oil at current restricted levels, and fund some Iranian students abroad. Big deal.

Iran will be finally allowed to buy some parts for its dilapidated civilian airliners that have become flying coffins because of sanctions. But, apparently, not new western aircraft.

The Geneva accord will last for 6 months, then be reviewed.
Given all the American and Israeli talk of war against Iran, it represents something of a triumph for US, Russian, EU and Chinese diplomacy. President Barack Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry deserve kudos for engineering the deal – both the open one in Geneva, and the backroom talks run out of Oman.

Russia’s deft Foreign Mininster Sergei Lavrov also deserves applause, having contributed much diplomatic skill and intelligent policy to the negotiations.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#40733 Jan 1, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is not always sweeter than the honey....may be in the end.
Just admit you discriminate against Jews have no idea of reality and seem unable to give examples of US actions in the region benefiting Israel or a so called Jewish lobby.

No surprise coming from Apartheid Saudi Arabia
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40734 Jan 1, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit you discriminate against Jews have no idea of reality and seem unable to give examples of US actions in the region benefiting Israel or a so called Jewish lobby.
No surprise coming from Apartheid Saudi Arabia
Why only we admit, you should also admit that you discriminate against Muslims.

EVERY action of US in ME benefits Isreal, even when superficially it goes against Israel ... truly it does not harm Israel.

US actions are first cleared from their think tanks, most of which are controlled by Jews and Zionists.

Jews and Zionists have taken grip of US by hairs and curlies...poor people of USA...they toil hard and others takes benefits.

And for your info I am an Indian working in Saudi Arabia and I never pitch for Saudi Arabia but for Islam and Muslims
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#40735 Jan 1, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why only we admit, you should also admit that you discriminate against Muslims.
EVERY action of US in ME benefits Isreal, even when superficially it goes against Israel ... truly it does not harm Israel.
US actions are first cleared from their think tanks, most of which are controlled by Jews and Zionists.
Jews and Zionists have taken grip of US by hairs and curlies...poor people of USA...they toil hard and others takes benefits.
And for your info I am an Indian working in Saudi Arabia and I never pitch for Saudi Arabia but for Islam and Muslims
Who is we? Israel gives more freedom of religion to Muslims than any other group. They have their own rules especially on the Temple Mount where Jews may not even pray and often can't even enter the area.
So no Israel doesn't discriminate against Muslims on the contrary they are more free here than most of the world.
Minarettes, Burkas and Hijabs are allowed in Israel. I hear the prayer nearly every morning. Just heard it a couple of hours ago.
SO you are just a liar?

So you can't give examples of US actions in the region which have helped Israel? Just admit it.

The US invaded Iraq created the monster Iran we have today.
They invaded Libya funding and supporting extremists who have transfered their arms to Sinai, Gaza and Lebanon.
They supported MB Morsi in Egypt who called Jews apes and pigs.
They supported Achmadinejad against the protesters in Iran.
They supported Fatah who are a terrorist group by definition.
They have basically supported the extreme elements in the region who are all devoted to wiping out Israel.
They fund the Palestinians incitement in schools, camps, and encourage Palestinian violence, Kerry in particular.
Every major US position is filled by someone who likes Arabs and has a problem with Israel.
Hagel, Powers, Indyk, Kerry, etc. and the other guy.
The US is in talks with Hizballah, negotiation with Iran whose leaders call for the end of Israel, blocked Israel attack on Iran and tried the same with Syrian Nuke Facility.
US condemns Jewish building in parts of the land.
THe US has released classified info numerous times on Israel actions or capabilities harming its interests.
I could go on but its your turn.

Zionist is one who supports Israel right to exist so nice try to blame Zionists. Even Norman Finkelstein for examples is a Zionist.
Basically anyone who calls for the destruction of Israel is not a Zionist.
Actually the Council of Foreign Relations the predominant Think Tank is more the old Families rather than Jews. Interesting how you refuse to give examples of anything but choose to make Generalizations.

Its more likely that the US leadership has a pro-Islam agenda than a pro-Jewish one whatever that is. Obama has only supported Islamic Extremists since he came to power when it comes to this region.

You live in an Apartheid as a Muslim so don't try to pretend otherwise. You criticize Israel while living in a real apartheid.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40736 Jan 1, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>

They supported MB Morsi in Egypt who called Jews apes and pigs.
They supported Achmadinejad against the protesters in Iran.
They supported Fatah who are a terrorist group by definition.
They have basically supported the extreme elements in the region who are all devoted to wiping out Israel.
They fund the Palestinians incitement in schools, camps, and encourage Palestinian violence, Kerry in particular.
Every major US position is filled by someone who likes Arabs and has a problem with Israel.
Hagel, Powers, Indyk, Kerry, etc. and the other guy.
The US is in talks with Hizballah, negotiation with Iran whose leaders call for the end of Israel, blocked Israel attack on Iran and tried the same with Syrian Nuke Facility.
US condemns Jewish building in parts of the land.
THe US has released classified info numerous times on Israel actions or capabilities harming its interests.

I could go on but its your turn.
Zionist is one who supports Israel right to exist so nice try to blame Zionists. Even Norman Finkelstein for examples is a Zionist.
I said that US is doing Lip Service to Muslim nations, whatever cases you have mentioned come under the "Lip Service".

You say that US supported Morsi,? It was the "typical US support" that is changed faster than a women changes her clothes!!

The US support to Isreal is on a different level than their "so called on camera" support to any Muslim country.

US has suffered both materially and sacrificed thousands of its army men, so that "Little Israel" and its citizens can sleep safely. I doubt US has done any such thing to any Muslim country.

Zionist is one who wants that "Jews should take complete control of land of Palestine and Mosque of al Aqsa be destroyed and Jewish temple be built there".

And people behind this Zionist movement are Jews who have brainwashed these Simpleton Christians, that Jesus shall not return to earth until the Temple of Solomon be re-built at the Al Aqsa Mosque Site.

After brainwashing these Christian Zionist, Jews are siting back and seeing their "bonded labor" doing every thing for them!!

This is most One sided love affair that one can see in whole world!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Paul Porter1 817,986
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 6 min Good-Evil 69,902
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 22 min Student 39,979
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 38 min Good-Evil 2,016
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 58 min ChristineM 441,984
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Roberta G 176,212
sexy hot chats 1 hr girls united states 16
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr True Truth 609,905
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr AussieBobby 270,173
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr oxbow 579,270
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr RiccardoFire 98,011
More from around the web