Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38105 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#40672 Dec 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Please read verses from Bible what to do when you go to fighting with a nation (want me to quote them?)...
And then compare it with the "harshest verses" in Quran of what to do when you go to fight...
Let us have a fair comparison.
Why quote only one sided info?
Quran "modified" the law of Bible to make it "more humane"!!
People who follow the teachings of the bible no longer live by the law of the OT so your point is moot. Unfortunately the same can not be said re the koran.

The koran never modified the bible you filthy liar what it did was plagiarize it to suit Mohammad's political agenda. The koran was written over 600 years after the OT. The original word is the bible, the Koran is a deceptive tool of the devil

Location hidden

#40673 Dec 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why 10 Commandments are not Changeable? Christians did violate the First and Third commandments by worshipping Jesus and statue and image of Jesus.
And the Modern law has made "Adultery" not an offense... so what is the sanctity of those 10 commandments.
And "How" God made the creations in six days (as mentioned in Bible) has become the laughing stock for every one.
So what is the value of these OT books?
In regards the creation try laughing in the face of God when you are standing in front of him being judged. For him nothing is impossible as the creator

The value is that the OT was written by men inspired of God unlike that filthy book called the koran which was written by charlatans

Not all Christians worship Jesus. The honour him which is different from worshiping him. Nowhere in the OT is Jesus mentioned as being worshiped. He himself believed in one God only and asserted that God was greater than him

The modern law is secular in nature so trying to make it anything other than that is pathetic. Man is the problem not God and it is man who is changing the laws not God. He gave them free will which Islam gives to no one. He doesn't want robots which is what followers of Islam are

Location hidden

#40674 Dec 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you follow the New Testament, why then OT books are made a part of Bible?
Just for fun?
No smart ass it is part of a total continuing reveal of God's plan for mankind, unlike the koran which is still stuck in the 7th century.

Location hidden

#40675 Dec 28, 2013
Since the Bible existed before the koran the burden of proof
is upon the Muslim to prove that the Bible is incorrect AND
that the koran is correct.

The Bible was completed 600 years before the koran was
revealed to Muhammad. Why did it take so long for Mohammad to correct it. If someone today wrote a book that
contradicts a historical document written at the time of
an event that took place in 1497 the person who wrote the
second book would have to be able to prove the older
document was false AND also prove its facts were true.

. The document written at the time of the event would not
have to prove itself against a latter document. This is
neither logical, rational or true to the principles of
the science of history.

Merely proving that the older document was not accurate
also does not by default mean the newer document is true.

It must stand on its own and prove itself.

Location hidden

#40676 Dec 28, 2013
6. Many great MUSLIM teachers DO NOT believe the Bible has been
corrupted and ACCEPT the authenticity of our PRESENT New
Testament texts.

a. Ali al-Tabari (died 855) accepted the Gospel texts
b. Amr al-Ghakhiz (869) " " " "
c. BUKHARI (810-870) " " " "
(he gathered some of the earliest tradition of Islam
quoted the Quran itself to support his belief in the text
of the Bible Sura 3:72,78)
d. Al-Mas'udi (956) " " " "
e. Abu Ali Husain Bin Sina (1037)" " "
f. AL-GHAZZALI (1111) " " " "
(probably the greatest Muslim scholar he lived after Ibn-
Khazem but did not accept his teachings)
g. Ibn-Khaldun (1406) " " " " " "
(he lived after Ibn-Khazem but did not accept his
teachings but rather believed the earlier Islamic
teachers.)
h. Sir Sayyid Ahmad Khan, founder of the Aligarh College
"In the opinion of us Mohammedans it is not proved that
corruption (tahrif-i-lafzi)...was practiced."
i. Fakhruddin Razi, on the authority of Ibn Abbas, a nephew
of Muhammed, "The Jews and early Christians were
suspected of altering the text of the Taurat and Injil;
but in the opinion of eminent doctors and theologians it
was not practicable thus to corrupt the text, because
those Scriptures were generally known and widely
circulated, having been handed down from generation to
generation."

http://www.answering-islam.org/Bible/jrwhy.ht...

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#40677 Dec 28, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
6. Many great MUSLIM teachers DO NOT believe the Bible has been
corrupted and ACCEPT the authenticity of our PRESENT New
Testament texts.
a. Ali al-Tabari (died 855) accepted the Gospel texts
b. Amr al-Ghakhiz (869) " " " "
c. BUKHARI (810-870) " " " "
(he gathered some of the earliest tradition of Islam
quoted the Quran itself to support his belief in the text
of the Bible Sura 3:72,78)
d. Al-Mas'udi (956) " " " "
e. Abu Ali Husain Bin Sina (1037)" " "
f. AL-GHAZZALI (1111) " " " "
(probably the greatest Muslim scholar he lived after Ibn-
Khazem but did not accept his teachings)
g. Ibn-Khaldun (1406) " " " " " "
(he lived after Ibn-Khazem but did not accept his
teachings but rather believed the earlier Islamic
teachers.)
h. Sir Sayyid Ahmad Khan, founder of the Aligarh College
"In the opinion of us Mohammedans it is not proved that
corruption (tahrif-i-lafzi)...was practiced."
i. Fakhruddin Razi, on the authority of Ibn Abbas, a nephew
of Muhammed, "The Jews and early Christians were
suspected of altering the text of the Taurat and Injil;
but in the opinion of eminent doctors and theologians it
was not practicable thus to corrupt the text, because
those Scriptures were generally known and widely
circulated, having been handed down from generation to
generation."
http://www.answering-islam.org/Bible/jrwhy.ht...
Islam isn't the problem here, it's Israel and the Jews/Zionists who are the problem. They are responsible for most of the world's problems, including massive Muslim immigration into White European countries, controlling the media around the world, AND crying over a holocaust which has been inflated with lies so much that they shove it down people's throats and play the victim card whenever they get the chance.

Location hidden

#40678 Dec 28, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam isn't the problem here, it's Israel and the Jews/Zionists who are the problem. They are responsible for most of the world's problems, including massive Muslim immigration into White European countries, controlling the media around the world, AND crying over a holocaust which has been inflated with lies so much that they shove it down people's throats and play the victim card whenever they get the chance.
Where is here? Wherever it is it must be one of the few places where Muslim immigration isn't a problem. Once they get to about 10% in any country then they start agitating for special concessions that others aren't privy to. I agree re the Zionists but not all Jews are Zionists and there are some who support the Palestinians in their struggle.

I beg to differ re the Jews being the cause of Muslims entering into other countries. Most western countries are secular in nature and take their cue from the people who elect them and if they don't then they are booted out.That's what happens here in Australia and that is why at the moment there is a government in power who is turning back the boats.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#40679 Dec 28, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is here? Wherever it is it must be one of the few places where Muslim immigration isn't a problem. Once they get to about 10% in any country then they start agitating for special concessions that others aren't privy to. I agree re the Zionists but not all Jews are Zionists and there are some who support the Palestinians in their struggle.
I beg to differ re the Jews being the cause of Muslims entering into other countries. Most western countries are secular in nature and take their cue from the people who elect them and if they don't then they are booted out.That's what happens here in Australia and that is why at the moment there is a government in power who is turning back the boats.
If you look at countries like America which is run by the Jews and lobbying of Israel, and in particular Sweden which is being destroyed by 3rd world immigrants because JEWISH, pro Israel Zionists are in the Swedish government system which are allowing massive immigration into it even though the Swedish are against it. The Jews are behind all of the immigration. Have a look at this Jewess and what she has to say and her support for "multicultural europe", only thing is, she is lobbying and supports a Jewish only Israel. NO non Jews allowed.

MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40680 Dec 28, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No smart ass it is part of a total continuing reveal of God's plan for mankind, unlike the koran which is still stuck in the 7th century.
The God' plan as mentioned in NT is stuck up in First Century, Quran is at least six century "more advanced" than books of NT.

You look "perfect idiot" by forwarding arguments like that.

Why OT books and laws are part of "complete Bible" is they are not to be followed?

Location hidden

#40681 Dec 28, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look at countries like America which is run by the Jews and lobbying of Israel, and in particular Sweden which is being destroyed by 3rd world immigrants because JEWISH, pro Israel Zionists are in the Swedish government system which are allowing massive immigration into it even though the Swedish are against it. The Jews are behind all of the immigration. Have a look at this Jewess and what she has to say and her support for "multicultural europe", only thing is, she is lobbying and supports a Jewish only Israel. NO non Jews allowed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MFE0qAiofMQXX
I don't understand how they can support massive Muslim immigration when they are against it themselves in their own country.They do not believe in the right of the Palestinian refugees to return to their homes. I used to support multiculturalism but based on the actions of Islam I now no longer do. The problem with Islam is that they admit to being a supremist political ideology. I believe that Israel is an apartheid state and needs to be made accountable for what she has done and when I say that I am specifically thinking of the dalet plan that was instituted by them

Here's what Muslim CAIR co-founder Omar Ahmad stated:

Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth.

Now how many Americans are aware of the goal of Islam in America? Due to Americans being so politically correct people are now having their freedom of speech denied to appease these arrogant immigrants who think nothing of having four wives and letting the government support them. If I were you I'd be more worried about the Muslim infiltration than the Jews. The Muslim immigrants with their segregation and dependence on the government for their living are the ones who are sucking the money out of America. How much does America give toboth Israel and the Palestinians each year? You'll be surprised when you find out if you don't already know

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#40682 Dec 28, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
You very stupid idiot, you just countered yourself, if Islam is not the problem, why do you care if Muslim's are migrating? Why don't you look at the pictures of the ovens and human bones and tell me it's inflated you hitler loving nazi islam loving racist pig!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#40683 Dec 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The God' plan as mentioned in NT is stuck up in First Century, Quran is at least six century "more advanced" than books of NT.
Why OT books and laws are part of "complete Bible" is they are not to be followed?
If the quran is the modern religion, why does allah want us to live in the stone ages? The quran is the most corrupted book, why do u think the jew hater u are responding to want Muslims to stay out of Europe? Figure it out fool.

Location hidden

#40684 Dec 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don''t understand ongoing revelation?? I didn't think so.You're the one who is looking stupid. Go and read more about it before you get back to me. The only "religious" groups around that I see killing people on a DAILY basis around the world are the Islamists not the Christians

Location hidden

#40685 Dec 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The nature of Christ’s promises of FUTURE revelation offer proof that Revelation ceased with the New Testament,not the OT. He told of coming revelation that the Holy Spirit would reveal to the disciples (John 16:13, 14; 14:26). This was not Mohammad as Islam would like you to believe. The Apostles acknowledged receiving that revelation (1 Corinthians 2:10-13). Finally, Jesus said revelation was then final (Revelation 22:18-20) He stated that any that came after him would be false prophets just like Mohammad was when he declared himself a prophet 600 years after the death of Jesus

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#40686 Dec 28, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand how they can support massive Muslim immigration when they are against it themselves in their own country.They do not believe in the right of the Palestinian refugees to return to their homes. I used to support multiculturalism but based on the actions of Islam I now no longer do. The problem with Islam is that they admit to being a supremist political ideology. I believe that Israel is an apartheid state and needs to be made accountable for what she has done and when I say that I am specifically thinking of the dalet plan that was instituted by them
Here's what Muslim CAIR co-founder Omar Ahmad stated:
Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth.
Now how many Americans are aware of the goal of Islam in America? Due to Americans being so politically correct people are now having their freedom of speech denied to appease these arrogant immigrants who think nothing of having four wives and letting the government support them. If I were you I'd be more worried about the Muslim infiltration than the Jews. The Muslim immigrants with their segregation and dependence on the government for their living are the ones who are sucking the money out of America. How much does America give toboth Israel and the Palestinians each year? You'll be surprised when you find out if you don't already know
Israel supports multiculturalism as it DESTROYS nations. This makes it easier for Israel to take control and have more power in the world. Israel doesn't support multiculturalism in Israel because they want an ALL JEWISH state so they can't be destroyed. Notice how anyone who is in Israel and speaks against Israel goes "missing"??? Israel is deporting 50,000 African refugees yet Jews from Israel come into Europe to lobby that Europe should open its borders to allow 3rd worlders in. And the result? Europe is being destroyed. Sweden is now know as the rape capital of the world when it was once considered one of the safest countries in the world.

http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2013/06/1...

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/midd...

They know exactly what they're doing and won't stop until they achieve it. Their goal? Divide and conquer. That's why Israel is a militant state where as other countries don't seem to be. That doesn't stop them from lobbying in countries in an attempt to ruin them.

Location hidden

#40687 Dec 28, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel supports multiculturalism as it DESTROYS nations. This makes it easier for Israel to take control and have more power in the world. Israel doesn't support multiculturalism in Israel because they want an ALL JEWISH state so they can't be destroyed. Notice how anyone who is in Israel and speaks against Israel goes "missing"??? Israel is deporting 50,000 African refugees yet Jews from Israel come into Europe to lobby that Europe should open its borders to allow 3rd worlders in. And the result? Europe is being destroyed. Sweden is now know as the rape capital of the world when it was once considered one of the safest countries in the world.
http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2013/06/1...
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/midd...
They know exactly what they're doing and won't stop until they achieve it. Their goal? Divide and conquer. That's why Israel is a militant state where as other countries don't seem to be. That doesn't stop them from lobbying in countries in an attempt to ruin them
I haven't looked at it that way before. Nevertheless the only sway that Israel has is mainly in the American government and through the media which is mainly controlled by them. I don't know if you believe in God. I do, and I know it will get worse before it gets better. I know that Israel lobbied re the vote re the partition of Palestine and put pressure on smaller nations to get them to change their vote. Other than that I have only had anything to do with Israel through my study of the bible

Location hidden

#40688 Dec 28, 2013
* That is not quite correct, I have read a couple of books by revisionist historians and have discussed my opinions re them but a lot of people won't hear anything bad about Israel. Nor sure why other than they know less than me
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40689 Dec 28, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don''t understand ongoing revelation?? I didn't think so.You're the one who is looking stupid. Go and read more about it before you get back to me. The only "religious" groups around that I see killing people on a DAILY basis around the world are the Islamists not the Christians
If you BELIEVE in Ongoing revelation, why you put a FULL STOP after Jesus?

Why not bring it to a logical conclusion? Quran says that it is revelation from God, and confirms and protects revelation that came before it.

PS:

Why give names of so many Muslim Scholars, misquoting them, as proof that Bible is not corrupted.

When we see with our own eyes, the mistakes, contradiction, discrepancies ....what other proofs we need?

When no two ancient manuscripts of Bible are exact replica of each other, what else proof we need?

Just trying to confuse people, are you?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40690 Dec 28, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The nature of Christ’s promises of FUTURE revelation offer proof that Revelation ceased with the New Testament,not the OT. He told of coming revelation that the Holy Spirit would reveal to the disciples (John 16:13, 14; 14:26). This was not Mohammad as Islam would like you to believe. The Apostles acknowledged receiving that revelation (1 Corinthians 2:10-13). Finally, Jesus said revelation was then final (Revelation 22:18-20) He stated that any that came after him would be false prophets just like Mohammad was when he declared himself a prophet 600 years after the death of Jesus
What did holy ghost revealed to Disciples on the day of Pentecost? Have you a Single Word of that revelation?

Was that what Jesus meant by "Guiding you into all the truth"?

Want to have your cake and eat it too?

Jesus never claimed that he was the Last Prophet....he gave a test to distinguish a true prophet from a false prophet.

False prophet is what we saw in the form of St. Paul....inserting his own teachings into the message of Jesus.

And true prophet was our prophet, who restored Jesus to his original position and perfected and completed the "ongoing revelation".

Location hidden

#40691 Dec 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you BELIEVE in Ongoing revelation, why you put a FULL STOP after Jesus?
Why not bring it to a logical conclusion? Quran says that it is revelation from God, and confirms and protects revelation that came before it.
PS:
Why give names of so many Muslim Scholars, misquoting them, as proof that Bible is not corrupted.
When we see with our own eyes, the mistakes, contradiction, discrepancies ....what other proofs we need?
When no two ancient manuscripts of Bible are exact replica of each other, what else proof we need?
Just trying to confuse people, are you?
Because it finished with Jesus as documented in Revelation. Show me which ones have been misquoted and I will apologize on behalf of the original poster if that is found to be the case.

You have no proofs or else you would have posted them. I have many that I can highlight re the koranic mistakes.

No you are trying to credit Islam for plagiarizing parts of the bible.I will always counter your false lies wherever I read them. Without the bible, Islam,, i your ideology wouldn't have a leg to stand on. How come it took over 600 years to decide that the bible was wrong??? Gee that Allah is pretty slow if you believe your false prophet!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min VIKING 48,137
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 5 min king_detonator 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min onemale 281,228
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 8 min DENG 38,723
How do I own a forum? 17 min king_detonator 3
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min RiccardoFire 105,556
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min VIKING 971,588
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 646,369
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Just Wondering 618,557
More from around the web