Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38127 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#40644 Dec 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Play the ball, not the player.
ok, then show me where Marxism works?

Sacramento, CA

#40645 Dec 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Why are you getting sarcastic my dear? I only said that I wanted to know the "Truth" about 9/11. What is wrong in that. The official theory does not explain the facts.
How could Bush fly the planes? He was hiding in the basement "just like a coward" that he is.
2. Why did US people chose a Kenyan as their President?
How dumb you people can get?
It seems you people are "Born Suckers"!!
Your finances and your media are in iron grips of Jews and Zionists.
Your Presidents are from Kenya!!
God save USA!!
1. don't call me "dear", I'm not gay like you.
2. Bush was at a school
3.Who cares where a person was born or the skin tone, we needed someone that could talk after Bush.
4.We only had one from Kenya
5. Stop whining about jews, look in the islamic mirror. Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2013.12.25 (Baghdad, Iraq)- Over two dozen innocents outside a Catholic church are massacred by Religion of Peace bombers.
2013.12.25 (Baghdad, Iraq)- Holy Warriors target a market in a Christian area, killing at least eleven patrons in two blasts.
2013.12.24 (Nachal Oz, Israel)- A civilian is picked off across the border by a Palestinian sniper.
2013.12.23 (Tikrit, Iraq)- Five journalists are killed during a Fedayeen suicide assault on their office.
2013.12.23 (Cairo, Egypt)- A suicide bomber detonates at a police station, ending over a dozen lives in horrible fashion.
2013.12.22 (Aguiria, Libya)- Thirteen people are pulled into pieces by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
Read THE BOOK

Subotica, Serbia

#40646 Dec 25, 2013
Wonder why is Islam filled with so much hatred and untolerance for Christians and Jews in Qoran?

Self proclaimed prophet Mohammad, looks like the angel (devil transformed) tricked you big time when he gave you "Divine visions" to write the Holy book for your newly created religion.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40647 Dec 25, 2013
Read THE BOOK wrote:
Wonder why is Islam filled with so much hatred and untolerance for Christians and Jews in Qoran?
Self proclaimed prophet Mohammad, looks like the angel (devil transformed) tricked you big time when he gave you "Divine visions" to write the Holy book for your newly created religion.
Is it "Hatred and Intolerance" to accept Moses and Jesus as "Prophets of Islam"?

What else is Broadmindedness?

Look how Jews and Christians are speaking about our Prophet and look at how he spoke about their prophets!!

You people do not even understand what is tolerance and what is broadmindedness.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40648 Dec 25, 2013
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Noam Chomsky - De-Americanizing the World

By Noam Chomsky

November 05, 2013 "Information Clearing House - During the latest episode of the Washington farce that has astonished a bemused world, a Chinese commentator wrote that if the United States cannot be a responsible member of the world system, perhaps the world should become "de-Americanized" and separate itself from the rogue state that is the reigning military power but is losing credibility in other domains.

The Washington debacle's immediate source was the sharp shift to the right among the political class. In the past, the U.S. has sometimes been described sardonically but not inaccurately as a one-party state: the business party, with two factions called Democrats and Republicans.

That is no longer true. The U.S. is still a one-party state, the business party. But it only has one faction: moderate Republicans, now called New Democrats (as the U.S. Congressional coalition styles itself).

There is still a Republican organization, but it long ago abandoned any pretense of being a normal parliamentary party. Conservative commentator Norman Ornstein of the American Enterprise Institute describes today's Republicans as "a radical insurgency ideologically extreme, scornful of facts and compromise, dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition": a serious danger to the society.

The party is in lock-step service to the very rich and the corporate sector. Since votes cannot be obtained on that platform, the party has been compelled to mobilize sectors of the society that are extremist by world standards. Crazy is the new norm among Tea Party members and a host of others beyond the mainstream.

The Republican establishment and its business sponsors had expected to use them as a battering ram in the neoliberal assault against the population to privatize, to deregulate and to limit government, while retaining those parts that serve wealth and power, like the military.

The Republican establishment has had some success, but now finds that it can no longer control its base, much to its dismay. The impact on American society thus becomes even more severe. A case in point: the virulent reaction against the Affordable Care Act and the near-shutdown of the government.

The Chinese commentator's observation is not entirely novel. In 1999, political analyst Samuel P. Huntington warned that for much of the world, the U.S. is "becoming the rogue superpower," seen as "the single greatest external threat to their societies."

A few months into the Bush term, Robert Jervis, president of the American Political Science Association, warned that "In the eyes of much of the world, in fact, the prime rogue state today is the United States." Both Huntington and Jervis warned that such a course is unwise. The consequences for the U.S. could be harmful

(Contd.)

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#40650 Dec 25, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>1. don't call me "dear", I'm not gay like you.
2. Bush was at a school
3.Who cares where a person was born or the skin tone, we needed someone that could talk after Bush.
4.We only had one from Kenya
5. Stop whining about jews, look in the islamic mirror. Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29
2013.12.25 (Baghdad, Iraq)- Over two dozen innocents outside a Catholic church are massacred by Religion of Peace bombers.
2013.12.25 (Baghdad, Iraq)- Holy Warriors target a market in a Christian area, killing at least eleven patrons in two blasts.
2013.12.24 (Nachal Oz, Israel)- A civilian is picked off across the border by a Palestinian sniper.
2013.12.23 (Tikrit, Iraq)- Five journalists are killed during a Fedayeen suicide assault on their office.
2013.12.23 (Cairo, Egypt)- A suicide bomber detonates at a police station, ending over a dozen lives in horrible fashion.
2013.12.22 (Aguiria, Libya)- Thirteen people are pulled into pieces by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
You are gay though, that's why you are frequently in the LGBT area on topics such as "Is homosexuality a sin?" LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40651 Dec 25, 2013
USA wrote:
01. You have said many times my knowledge of scripture is lacking. Why deny it?

02. The begotten Son is a fundamental part of Christianity anyone can look up. I hesitate to give you more info because I know what you will do. With impunity you will mock and degrade what I hold as true.

03. Why do you never post anything from your Quran.

04. The Bible has different authors. God's Word has been given through the centuries You'll never convince me that those God trusted with His Word were uncaring or careless, making the Bible untrue.

05. The scriptures tell of God's plan from the beginning to End. Armageddon is a part of the plan. The war of Armageddon will begin in the middle east. The scriptures give the names of counties involved at onset as earlier posted.
Ans.

01. I said many times that you have very little knowledge about your own scripture. But I never boasted that I have more knowledge than you. It is bragging about one's own abilities that is discouraged in our religion.

02. I know Begotten Son is fundamental part of "Pauline Christianity".
Most people say it without understanding it.

Every Christian has a different understanding of this word. I am asking you what do you mean by this word.

03. I do post from Quran from time to time, but when you people are in a state of mind as you have, what is the advantage of my quoting from Quran.

04. Why should I try to "convince" you? When you see the errors, the mistakes and contradictions amongst different books of Bible, whose fault it would be?

When we see no two manuscripts of Bible being exact copy of each other, whose mistake it would be?

It means that you are making claims about Bible which Bible itself did not make.

05. No one knows when and how would be this battle of Armageddon. The countries you named were involved during WW-1 and WW-2, why that was not that battle.

We also have sayings from our prophet about the end of days, but when that would be it is not certain.

So let us talk about what we have and not what will happen infuture.

So you start educating me about what you mean by God having a Begotten Son.

That would be a good starting point!!

MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40652 Dec 25, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
You are gay though, that's why you are frequently in the LGBT area on topics such as "Is homosexuality a sin?" LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!
Implicating others in their own dirty crimes is an age old phenomenon.

A drunkard sees every one as one imbibing Alcohol.

It is obnoxious to communicate with such people, I will take care in future.
charlie

Cambridge, Canada

#40653 Dec 26, 2013
i think we should all be discussing the solution and not the 'he said she said'. for example the most obvious solution is for everyone to get along because we are all of one. History has shown that under crises we can, so why not make it our goal to at least have a zero tolerance for child casualty or abuse. How about we solve this. Then we can get back to our fear mongering not!
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40654 Dec 26, 2013
charlie wrote:
i think we should all be discussing the solution and not the 'he said she said'. for example the most obvious solution is for everyone to get along because we are all of one. History has shown that under crises we can, so why not make it our goal to at least have a zero tolerance for child casualty or abuse. How about we solve this. Then we can get back to our fear mongering not!
That will happen when we stop demonizing each other.

When we do not start and stop our discussion by calling names to religious leader of each other and keep on saying how beastly this religion is or that religion is.

We have to have broad mindedness and tolerances and stop stereotyping and generalizing any thing we see in papers.

In one sentence, we have to grow up an stop this childish behaviour!!

None of the big religions shall vanish from the earth, irrespective of how much we criticise or wish they disappear.
Read THE BOOK

Belgrade, Serbia

#40655 Dec 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it "Hatred and Intolerance" to accept Moses and Jesus as "Prophets of Islam"?
What else is Broadmindedness?
Look how Jews and Christians are speaking about our Prophet and look at how he spoke about their prophets!!
You people do not even understand what is tolerance and what is broadmindedness.
Yeah jihadist, well at least we don't have verses in The Bible like: if Kaffirs "unbelievers" (Muslims consider all those who are not Muslims as unbelievers) do not accept Islam, kill them. Quran is full of such verses openly calling for extermination of all non muslims. It's either "convert or die" with you
Read THE BOOK

Belgrade, Serbia

#40656 Dec 26, 2013
With verses like this, some dark days are comin for Christianity from our fellow Muslims...

all of the verses about terror and violence are here, cant post them all because there are too many. I'll only post some of them

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-v...

Quran 9:29 Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture -[fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

Quran (2:191-193)- "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is thus disingenuous (the actual Muslim words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The actual Arabic comes from "fitna" which can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. Taken as a whole, the context makes clear that violence is being authorized until "religion is for Allah"

Quran (3:151)- "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"

Quran (4:89)- "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95)- "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is the Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption.(The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse).
charlie

Cambridge, Canada

#40657 Dec 26, 2013
we humans are easily programed and we each should learn to program ourselves to check and balance the external programing that happens when we are not even aware it is happening every conscious moment and written words do have some effect, but are not absolute. so if someone is a critic of some literature and it is religion based then for example christians call that bible study.It is very likely that misunderstanding or misinterpretation happened and no human is perfect. prophets are human too, so focus on the good. as individuals we have the power to choose and be constructive for all of humanity's well being. God Bless.

Elk Grove, CA

#40658 Dec 26, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how you determine who is gay or not? Then your friend Muq is gay too? And you were there too, so are you gay? And who cares if a person is gay? Besides hating Blacks and Jews do you hate gay people? What do you like in your sorry life?
Read THE BOOK

Belgrade, Serbia

#40660 Dec 26, 2013
Here, they are admitting it themselves

"The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subjective as anything else in the Quran.

The context of violent passages is more ambiguous than might be expected of a perfect book from a loving God, however this can work both ways. Most of today's Muslims exercise a personal choice to interpret their holy book's call to arms according to their own moral preconceptions about justifiable violence. Apologists cater to their preferences with tenuous arguments that gloss over historical fact and generally do not stand up to scrutiny. Still, it is important to note that the problem is not bad people, but bad ideology.

Unfortunately, there are very few verses of tolerance and peace to abrogate or even balance out the many that call for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed. Muhammad's own martial legacy - and that of his companions - along with the remarkable stress on violence found in the Quran have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history."

satan himself was the angel who gave mohammad "Divine visions" this Arab didn't receive the words directly from God but from satan who posed as an "Angel of light"
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40662 Dec 26, 2013
Read THE BOOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah jihadist, well at least we don't have verses in The Bible like: if Kaffirs "unbelievers" (Muslims consider all those who are not Muslims as unbelievers) do not accept Islam, kill them. Quran is full of such verses openly calling for extermination of all non muslims. It's either "convert or die" with you
Please read verses from Bible what to do when you go to fighting with a nation (want me to quote them?)...

And then compare it with the "harshest verses" in Quran of what to do when you go to fight...
Let us have a fair comparison.

Why quote only one sided info?

Quran "modified" the law of Bible to make it "more humane"!!
Read THE BOOK

Belgrade, Serbia

#40663 Dec 27, 2013
Christians follow the New Testament, so, you won't find such verses there.

PWND :)
w wmanuk

Northampton, UK

#40665 Dec 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That will happen when we stop demonizing each other.
When we do not start and stop our discussion by calling names to religious leader of each other and keep on saying how beastly this religion is or that religion is.
We have to have broad mindedness and tolerances and stop stereotyping and generalizing any thing we see in papers.
In one sentence, we have to grow up an stop this childish behaviour!!
None of the big religions shall vanish from the earth, irrespective of how much we criticise or wish they disappear.
leave the Jews alone stop killing each other. Stop asking for tolerance when islam gives none . The killing and persicution of Christians throughout the world must stop. Reform islam no one has to demonise islam it does it for its self.
Talking of childish behaviour look to the islamists when the cartoon riots started look to the death threats and attemps on the lives of cartoonists. islam is the religion of permanant offence.
yall are crazy

Golden, CO

#40666 Dec 27, 2013
The Book is not going to save you.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40667 Dec 27, 2013
Read THE BOOK wrote:
Christians follow the New Testament, so, you won't find such verses there.
PWND :)
If you follow the New Testament, why then OT books are made a part of Bible?

Just for fun?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 841,271
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 591,253
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min waaasssuuup 4,729
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min Antique Annie 612,270
Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 -- (Mar '10) 45 min Joe Fryday 191,503
Rajkot gay Topix 45 min rohan 101
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr The swamiji 7,168
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Jac 100,178
More from around the web