Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38083 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40690 Dec 28, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The nature of Christ’s promises of FUTURE revelation offer proof that Revelation ceased with the New Testament,not the OT. He told of coming revelation that the Holy Spirit would reveal to the disciples (John 16:13, 14; 14:26). This was not Mohammad as Islam would like you to believe. The Apostles acknowledged receiving that revelation (1 Corinthians 2:10-13). Finally, Jesus said revelation was then final (Revelation 22:18-20) He stated that any that came after him would be false prophets just like Mohammad was when he declared himself a prophet 600 years after the death of Jesus
What did holy ghost revealed to Disciples on the day of Pentecost? Have you a Single Word of that revelation?

Was that what Jesus meant by "Guiding you into all the truth"?

Want to have your cake and eat it too?

Jesus never claimed that he was the Last Prophet....he gave a test to distinguish a true prophet from a false prophet.

False prophet is what we saw in the form of St. Paul....inserting his own teachings into the message of Jesus.

And true prophet was our prophet, who restored Jesus to his original position and perfected and completed the "ongoing revelation".

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#40691 Dec 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you BELIEVE in Ongoing revelation, why you put a FULL STOP after Jesus?
Why not bring it to a logical conclusion? Quran says that it is revelation from God, and confirms and protects revelation that came before it.
PS:
Why give names of so many Muslim Scholars, misquoting them, as proof that Bible is not corrupted.
When we see with our own eyes, the mistakes, contradiction, discrepancies ....what other proofs we need?
When no two ancient manuscripts of Bible are exact replica of each other, what else proof we need?
Just trying to confuse people, are you?
Because it finished with Jesus as documented in Revelation. Show me which ones have been misquoted and I will apologize on behalf of the original poster if that is found to be the case.

You have no proofs or else you would have posted them. I have many that I can highlight re the koranic mistakes.

No you are trying to credit Islam for plagiarizing parts of the bible.I will always counter your false lies wherever I read them. Without the bible, Islam,, i your ideology wouldn't have a leg to stand on. How come it took over 600 years to decide that the bible was wrong??? Gee that Allah is pretty slow if you believe your false prophet!!!!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#40692 Dec 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What did holy ghost revealed to Disciples on the day of Pentecost? Have you a Single Word of that revelation?
Jesus never claimed that he was the Last Prophet....he gave a test to distinguish a true prophet from a false prophet.
False prophet is what we saw in the form of St. Paul....inserting his own teachings into the message of Jesus.
And true prophet was our prophet, who restored Jesus to his original position and perfected and completed the "ongoing revelation".
BS he was no prophet and he certainly wasn't the completed ongoing revelation. He was a charlatan of his own making. Jesus said turn the other cheek your ratbag said:

Paul didn't say this dumbo:

Matthew 24:23-26:“At that time if anyone says to you,‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is!’ do not believe it. For false Christ’s and false PROPHETS will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time. So if anyone tells you,‘There He is, out in the desert,’ do not go out; or,‘Here He is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.”

Jesus taught to turn the other cheek your charlatan taught:

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers.- Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah.- Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter.- 2:191

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme.(different translation:) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely.- Sura 2:193 and 8:39

Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it.- 2:216
(different translation:) Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you.

..... martyrs.... Enter heaven - Surah 3:140-43

If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered.- 3:157-8

I hope that I am standing next to you when you are judged so I can see your crescent fallen face and the result of your misplaced "faith"

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#40693 Dec 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus who was a prophet of God, is the one who will be returning to the earth to rule his Kindgom as has been stated, not Muhammad as much as you might like it to be. Jesus did give a test to distinguish true and false prophets and Muhammad failed it outright

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Muhammad throughout his lifetime shows us what his fruits were: Murder,destruction, subjugation,robbery, torture, intimidation

What did Jesus display? Love, compassion, mercy, forgiveness and turning the other cheek. If people cannot see the difference between the two people then there is no hope for you

I rest my case
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#40694 Dec 29, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam isn't the problem here, it's Israel and the Jews/Zionists who are the problem. They are responsible for most of the world's problems, including massive Muslim immigration into White European countries, controlling the media around the world, AND crying over a holocaust which has been inflated with lies so much that they shove it down people's throats and play the victim card whenever they get the chance.
You're Right on all counts but Muslim immigration. I spent 10 - 11 months among Muslims in the Islamic world & experienced only kindness & hospitality.

Sadly "sheela"? is among the poorly educated, Bible-Thumping, professionally deceived victims of our Ziono-Media Monopoly.

Without exception, the least educated individuals with the least knowledge of Islam or the Islamic countries are the most vocal "Islamo-Phobes.

Israel is our PROVEN Gretest Threat:

“CIA considers Israel the largest counterintelligence threat in the Middle East”
http://mondoweiss.net/2012/07/cia-considers-i...
EXCERPT “ Israel is not America’s closest ally, at least when it comes to whom Washington trusts with the most sensitive national security information.

The CIA considers Israel its No. 1 counterintelligence threat in the agency’s Near East Division, the group that oversees spying across the Middle East, according to current and former officials.

Counterintelligence is the art of protecting national secrets from spies. This means the CIA believes that U.S. national secrets are safer from other Middle Eastern governments than from Israel.

Israel employs highly sophisticated, professional spy services that rival American agencies in technical capability and recruiting human sources.”CONTINUED

Re: The overblown, For Profit holy-co$t, the 6 million myth has been soundly debunked repeatedly.
It has been most thoroughly debunked by the Red Cross which inspected the "INTERNMENT Camps during & after the War.

“ INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS (IRC) DOCUMENT CONFIRMS 271 THOUSAND NOT 6 MILLION DIED IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS”
http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cro...

"OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS RECORDS RELEASED
Sealed and guarded since the end of WWII at Arolsen, Germany, the Official IRC records reveal the actual Concentration Camp total death toll was 271,301"

SCANNED COPY OF RED CROSS “HOLOCAUST” CASUALTIES
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_s5yaZ0Ye2Mo/RmeaMoD...

Remember the "Human Soap" & "Human Skin Lampshade" frauds that were quietly dropped when exposed as absolute frauds. Over 14,000 died AFTER the British "liberated" Belsen due to rampant typhus; should THEY be Hunted down by "THE INDUSTRY"?

As Time reveals all Truths, we are learning that the Germans were the real Victims of the first half of the 20th century especially at the hands of vicious allied War Criminals:

“Eisenhower's Holocaust - His Slaughter Of 1.7 Million Germans”

“Re-Writing History:“The Eisenhower Death Camps”
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2009/...
by Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack" Mohr, AUS Ret.

Eventually, the truth about Israel's treachery vs the US will make even poorly educated Americans wake up.

How much blood & Money is enough for a Genocidal entity like Israel?
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#40695 Dec 29, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus who was a prophet of God, is the one who will be returning to the earth to rule his Kindgom as has been stated, not Muhammad as much as you might like it to be. Jesus did give a test to distinguish true and false prophets and Muhammad failed it outright
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
Muhammad throughout his lifetime shows us what his fruits were: Murder,destruction, subjugation,robbery, torture, intimidation
What did Jesus display? Love, compassion, mercy, forgiveness and turning the other cheek. If people cannot see the difference between the two people then there is no hope for you
I rest my case
You promised: "I rest my case"

I hope that means you will spare us more of the same ignorant, Bible-Thumping Fanaticism and anti Muslim Hatred.

You've never been to a Muslim country, can't read Arabic, know nothing about the Koran outside of your Zionist Hate Sites.

So please keep your promise: "I rest my case"

If you're a loyal American, THIS should prod you into re-thinking your hatred toward Muslims; people you've never met.

“CIA considers Israel the largest counterintelligence threat in the Middle East”
EXCERPT “ Israel is not America’s closest ally, at least when it comes to whom Washington trusts with the most sensitive national security information.

That distinction belongs to a group of nations known informally as the “Five Eyes.” Under that umbrella, the United States, Britain, Australia, Canada and New Zealand agree to share intelligence and not to spy on one another.

The CIA considers Israel its No. 1 counterintelligence threat in the agency’s Near East Division, the group that oversees spying across the Middle East, according to current and former officials.

Counterintelligence is the art of protecting national secrets from spies. This means the CIA believes that U.S. national secrets are safer from other Middle Eastern governments than from Israel.

Israel employs highly sophisticated, professional spy services that rival American agencies in technical capability and recruiting human sources.”CONTINUED
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#40696 Dec 29, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus who was a prophet of God,

EDITED OUT: STRIDENT BIBLE THUMPING

I rest my case

I hope that means you will spare us more of the same ignorant, Bible-Thumping Fanaticism and anti Muslim Hatred.

You've never been to a Muslim country, can't read Arabic, know nothing about the Koran outside of your Zionist Hate Sites.

If you're a loyal American, THIS should prod you into re-thinking your hatred toward Muslims; people you've never met.

That distinction belongs to a group of nations known informally as the “Five Eyes.” Under that umbrella, the United States, Britain, Australia, Canada and New Zealand agree to share intelligence and not to spy on one another.

Re: Muslim strangers, when are you going to "Practice what you Preach"? "Love, compassion, mercy, forgiveness and turning the other cheek."

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#40697 Dec 29, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
You're Right on all counts but Muslim immigration. I spent 10 - 11 months among Muslims in the Islamic world & experienced only kindness & hospitality.
Sadly "sheela"? is among the poorly educated, Bible-Thumping, professionally deceived victims of our Ziono-Media Monopoly.
Without exception, the least educated individuals with the least knowledge of Islam or the Islamic countries are the most vocal "Islamo-Phobes.
Re: The overblown, For Profit holy-co$t, the 6 million myth has been soundly debunked repeatedly.
It has been most thoroughly debunked by the Red Cross which inspected the "INTERNMENT Camps during & after the War.
“ INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS (IRC) DOCUMENT CONFIRMS 271 THOUSAND NOT 6 MILLION DIED IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS”
Sealed and guarded since the end of WWII at Arolsen, Germany, the Official IRC records reveal the actual Concentration Camp total death toll was 271,301"
Remember the "Human Soap" & "Human Skin Lampshade" frauds that were quietly dropped when exposed as absolute frauds. Over 14,000 died AFTER the British "liberated" Belsen due to rampant typhus; should THEY be Hunted down by "THE INDUSTRY"?
As Time reveals all Truths, we are learning that the Germans were the real Victims of the first half of the 20th century especially at the hands of vicious allied War Criminals:
Eventually, the truth about Israel's treachery vs the US will make even poorly educated Americans wake up.
The fact that you find it necessary to denigrate me to a stranger and not confront me head on shows us all what an arrogant coward and ignorant ratbag you truly are. Your credibility is zero. You seek people who support your view and ignore others who have a different point to you. You are not prepared to discuss it. You are an arrogant prick who can go and and take a flying leap!!!!!!!!!!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#40698 Dec 29, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I promise you ignoramus to wear your crap? No way I will never rest my case. I don't need to speak Arabic to see where you are coming from. You are a bigot who can't answer honest questions such as why can't a person take a bible into SA. Only 30% of Muslims can speak Arabic you dick so shove it up your jumper were your crap belongs and try and explain how they are able to understand the crap of allah. If they rely on idiots like you the world is in a sorry state which is how it is re what we can see in the Islamic countries around the world

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#40699 Dec 29, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I can agree with you on a lot of what you said, the Muslims that you met seem to be a lot different to the ones who want Islam to take over the world and the ones who kill and rape European natives in their own country. Israel most definitely is the biggest threat to the world. Islam and Muslims can do whatever they want, in their OWN countries. I want to see a white Europe with European cultures. NOT Muslim cultures, NOT Sharia law which Millions of Muslims seem to want in Europe. Europe is for the Europeans, NOT the Muslims, NOT the Asians, NOT the Africans but for the Europeans. It's their birthplace and birth right. Israel in particular has a role in not only this but using the Zionist puppet America to do its dirty work while it hides behind the shadows working to destroy white nations while establishing a pure Jewish nation with no non Zionist Jews in it.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40700 Dec 29, 2013
Now these so called "followers" of Jesus are trying to go 'One above their Lord and Master"!!
Jesus told them that a "Comforter" shall come after him, and lead them into all the truth!!

Because Jesus had many things to say to them, but they could not bear them at that time.
What "Great things" did Holy Spirit said to the disciples (not a single word of which is known to any one).

Jesus said "Comforter shall not come into the world, unless Jesus goes away..." The Holy Spirit was coming into the world before, and during the time of Jesus".

These so called followers of Jesus, seem to know MORE than their Lord and Master.

Jesus NEVER said that he was the last prophet, but these people make that claim and paste it on to Jesus.

Jesus said that no disciple can be above his teacher, but these so called followers of Jesus, claim to know MORE than their Lord and master.

And these so called followers of Jesus speak in a language of which their Lord and Master would be ashamed to associate with.

They speak in a gutter language and street language and a tone which no civlized man can tolerate.

Such are the so called followers of Prince of Peace.

Strange but true...look at the post of our Shielaa the Great and see how she describes our prophet.....how can any civlized person answer in such gutter language.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#40701 Dec 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Now these so called "followers" of Jesus are trying to go 'One above their Lord and Master"!!
Jesus told them that a "Comforter" shall come after him, and lead them into all the truth!!
Because Jesus had many things to say to them, but they could not bear them at that time.
What "Great things" did Holy Spirit said to the disciples (not a single word of which is known to any one).
Jesus said "Comforter shall not come into the world, unless Jesus goes away..." The Holy Spirit was coming into the world before, and during the time of Jesus".
These so called followers of Jesus, seem to know MORE than their Lord and Master.
Jesus NEVER said that he was the last prophet, but these people make that claim and paste it on to Jesus.
Jesus said that no disciple can be above his teacher, but these so called followers of Jesus, claim to know MORE than their Lord and master.
And these so called followers of Jesus speak in a language of which their Lord and Master would be ashamed to associate with.
They speak in a gutter language and street language and a tone which no civlized man can tolerate.
Such are the so called followers of Prince of Peace.
Strange but true...look at the post of our Shielaa the Great and see how she describes our prophet.....how can any civlized person answer in such gutter language

Poor Mug wonder how much he gets paid to flog his false prophet to the masses. He thinks he and his group are civilized and that they represent "true Islam". If only they could step outside of their fantasy to see what the Islamists are really doing around the world in the name of his false prophet!!!!!!!!!!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#40702 Dec 29, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I can agree with you on a lot of what you said, the Muslims that you met seem to be a lot different to the ones who want Islam to take over the world and the ones who kill and rape European natives in their own country. Israel most definitely is the biggest threat to the world. Islam and Muslims can do whatever they want, in their OWN countries. I want to see a white Europe with European cultures. NOT Muslim cultures, NOT Sharia law which Millions of Muslims seem to want in Europe. Europe is for the Europeans, NOT the Muslims, NOT the Asians, NOT the Africans but for the Europeans. It's their birthplace and birth right. Israel in particular has a role in not only this but using the Zionist puppet America to do its dirty work while it hides behind the shadows working to destroy white nations while establishing a pure Jewish nation with no non Zionist Jews in it

Thank you for your honesty
w wman uk

Bargoed, UK

#40704 Dec 29, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: Muslim strangers, when are you going to "Practice what you Preach"? "Love, compassion, mercy, forgiveness and turning the other cheek."
Guess you have as your always banging on about you hoiliday in the Middle east where you got a taste for arab sausage. Spare us the lies about how you nursed old women and children shot up by the IDF in Lebinon a more bogus poster would be hard to find.
The koran is out there to be read l recomend everyone reads it .
Read the hadiths of hatred ie pouring boiling water down the throats of non believers.
Do not take a non muslim as a friend.
The B/S that muslim male is supreeme.
The wife beating instructions.
Read all about it its all in the unholy koran, page after page shall l post it fool?
Would you or mug care to dispute it, because its there page after page of hatred and insitement to violence.
Then for further reading read Kohminis little green book on when a muslim can pleasure himself on a child and how to abuse livestock. That man is considered to be an authority on islamic juresprudence.
Whats you opinion on that book and the man that wrote it gay?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#40706 Dec 29, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel supports multiculturalism as it DESTROYS nations. This makes it easier for Israel to take control and have more power in the world. Israel doesn't support multiculturalism in Israel because they want an ALL JEWISH state so they can't be destroyed. Notice how anyone who is in Israel and speaks against Israel goes "missing"??? Israel is deporting 50,000 African refugees yet Jews from Israel come into Europe to lobby that Europe should open its borders to allow 3rd worlders in. And the result? Europe is being destroyed. Sweden is now know as the rape capital of the world when it was once considered one of the safest countries in the world.
http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2013/06/1...
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/midd...
They know exactly what they're doing and won't stop until they achieve it. Their goal? Divide and conquer. That's why Israel is a militant state where as other countries don't seem to be. That doesn't stop them from lobbying in countries in an attempt to ruin them.
Who cares about the Swedes?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#40707 Dec 29, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>

LOL....do u really think you know what is going on in the CIA from the crap you read LOL

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#40708 Dec 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares about the Swedes?
Typical Jew response. You filthy sub human animal, you Jews are the biggest goyim on this planet.
Troy

Chantilly, VA

#40710 Dec 29, 2013
Really
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40711 Dec 29, 2013
I am getting "paid" for my effort, while the other side is doing it for free?

Again the same double standard!!
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40712 Dec 29, 2013
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

On Why I Hate War

By Jared J. Kohler

November 05, 2013 "Information Clearing House - A little boy, not more than 8 or 10, pulls the hood of his gray sweatshirt over his head and keeps pulling until is covers his eyes and face. He is sobbing. The hood is only chance he has at privacy as his small body shakes and a packed bus accelerates away behind him. Someone he loves is on that bus. I don’t know how to put tears into letters or distill raw emotion into abstract marks on paper. A sacred, shattered awe is all that you can feel around 5pm at the returns area of Za’atari refugee camp. There is wonder when new life comes into the world and another when humans give up and cease to hold onto life.

A gentleman with a salt-and-pepper beard and a purple button-up shirt waves one last hungry wave as the bus rumbles into motion. His wife and three teen-age daughters have just packed like sardines into the bus along with scores of other emotional passengers. The coach is pulling away and making the short trip to the Syrian border. He plans to follow his dear ones in a few weeks, once he has sorted out some paper work, but for now he says “they are traveling toward death”. No tears escape his eyes, but his face is weeping.

The killing that has descended upon his homeland is unconscionable, he tells me – something forbidden in all religions. We are all humans and accountable to one God. Inside the bus a woman looks out and wipes her eyes. The village to which the women are returning has been mostly flattened. The house to which they hope to return may still have a few rooms standing. As his family pulls away into an, at best, uncertain future, my friend reflects on his last year as a refugee. He and his family have been living outside of the camp in an urban area of Jordan, but the cost of living has become unsustainable.

Swirling around the bus are knots of Syrians with emotions ranging from quietly morose to almost euphoric. The giddy euphoria of the damned but resigned. Last night was the first real taste of the coming Jordanian desert winter and the displaced people are now missing the concept of home, which they once knew, more than ever. Many tell me that they slept last night standing up as rain water rushed through their tents and they held their babies in their arms. One man spent hours with a bucket bailing water, before he finally yielded to exhaustion and decided to wait until morning to dry his tent and belongs. A 19 year old mother of a beautiful 3 year old daughter tells how her baby’s lips and face were blue the night before from cold.

Bravely they say,“better to die quickly under the shells, missiles, and airplanes than to die slowly of heat, cold, and sickness.” Their bravado may soon melt away as they return to the shattered remnants of the life they once knew, only to find that their memories are just that – memories. A teary eyed woman once told me of her return trip to her flattened village.“It was the worst mistake of my life. It was like the end of the world.” The challenges of winter that now face refugees will not be mitigated for those who return home, but merely added to the constant danger of instant death and disfigurement which stalked them in their home villages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 18 min NICK 88,568
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min BongoKrap 703,852
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 31 min Choir Loft 996,565
Poll ~ Should 911 have a New Investigation? ~ (Feb '11) 47 min Choir Loft 952
mgtow 3 hr GotIt 15
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr ChromiuMan 6,924
I'm sick of being single and having no one to l... 3 hr Choicerocks 8