Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Comments (Page 1,765)

Showing posts 35,281 - 35,300 of36,421
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Read THE BOOK wrote:
Sta si ti, neki Siptar, Balija, Ustasa? Picka ti je ono u sta sam ja svoju masnu kurcinu gurao juce tvojoj incestoidnoj majci. Serbs don't hate Jews and if you've read The Bible you antichrist retard you would see that God said he will gather his people from all four corners of the earth and settle them in their promised land and voila- we have Israel today.
Since I am not a racist like you, I have nothing against non whites coming to my country as long as they are decent people, and Christians. BUT, I do have against Islam. Those savages better stay away!
I agree. Keep up the good work. Deport all muslims to hell dead or alive. Its coming.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Read THE BOOK wrote:
Sta si ti, neki Siptar, Balija, Ustasa? Picka ti je ono u sta sam ja svoju masnu kurcinu gurao juce tvojoj incestoidnoj majci. Serbs don't hate Jews and if you've read The Bible you antichrist retard you would see that God said he will gather his people from all four corners of the earth and settle them in their promised land and voila- we have Israel today.
Since I am not a racist like you, I have nothing against non whites coming to my country as long as they are decent people, and Christians. BUT, I do have against Islam. Those savages better stay away!
Sorry to say idiot but majority of non whites coming into Europe are NOT Christian, why do we have to thank for this? Jews of course!
Read THE BOOK

Novi Sad, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Whatever, hate their false religion, not their skin color
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. What is “histrorically documented” is what your media has presented before you.
HAMAS is one of the Political parties in your Multi party system. If they get more seats in

EDITED FOR SPACE

They have very little of very poor knowledge about Islam and its teachings and they also have very little knowledge about their own scriptures.
They just get brainwashed by what they see their “experts” talk and write about other religions and their teachings.
You're far to well educated for that pin head to understand a Fact you've stated.

You stated:

"This is general position of most people posting on these threads.
They have very little of very poor knowledge about Islam and its teachings and they also have very little knowledge about their own scriptures."

Without exception, NOT ONE raving Islamo-phobe has never been to an Islamic country, opened the Koran or "learned" anything except what Ziono-Media pours into his/her tiny pin-head.

Just before the Iraq war, AIPAC and our AIPAC-Media had duped 90% of Americans into pro War Fever (against Iraq

BUT

Only 2%-3% of Americans could find Iraq on a Map

Unfortunately, it's taken the deaths of thousands of America's sons and daughters dying for ANOTHER of Israel's Wars to wake the country up.

Hence:

“Two Thirds of Americans support Peace with Iran”
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/11/30/33742...

EXCERPT “Israel has six months for their stage two attempt of wrecking the Mideast peace process.
They have used their traditional route for seeding the public’s mind with new fears, using our ever ready Congressmen and Senators to front their subversion of the American democracy." CONTINUED

Even though AIPAC is trying to trash a peaceful resolution Re: Iran.....

Obama is standing up to AIPAC (sort of)

“Obama would veto Senate's new Iran sanctions bill, says the White House, even though HALF its sponsors are Democrats” 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25267...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

EXCERPT “But in his afternoon press briefing, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said Obama would have no patience with congressional efforts to put pressure on Iranian President Hassan Rouhani during a period of negotiation designed to bring his country's nuclear program out in the open.” CONTINUED
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. What is “histrorically documented” is what your media has presented before you.
HAMAS is one of the Political parties in your Multi party system. If they get more seats in election, they get a chance to rule the country.
Which party gets 100 % votes in any country?
02. Yes majority of Palestinians voted for HAMAS and they are supporting its actions, the SAME way majority of people of Isreal approve of their Govt. brutal tactics.
3. Islam is not a new religion, it has 1400 years of its history. Why people are “now” waking up to Islam’s aim and purpose?
Why were they sleeping for 1400 years?
4. If you reject Islamic Jihad, then obviously you agree with michief and tyranny to be practised on the earth.
5. Who told you that Islam asks us to murder every one who does not believe in Islam.
That itslef shows you have no knowledge of Islam’ teachings at all and all your info is what is fed to you by media.
Calling Allah a murderer shows your idiocy, Allah is the same whom you know as God and what Jews call as YHWH.
You have to go back to your scriptures and find out that advent of our prophet was prophesized by Moses and Jesus and many of past prophets.
It is again your lop sided knowledge of your own scripture that is to be blamed for your attitude.
This is general position of most people posting on these threads.
They have very little of very poor knowledge about Islam and its teachings and they also have very little knowledge about their own scriptures.
They just get brainwashed by what they see their “experts” talk and write about other religions and their teachings.
The American media records history? Quit making up lies and educate yourself.

Your allah is not the same God as in the Bible. The true God does not call for the killing of jews and non believers of islam. Do I need to post passsages from your qaran or can you step up and just admit it?

Many religions use names found in the scripture. They twist the scriptures until it says what they want to believe.

By the time your religion began forming the Gospel of Jesus Christ was being spread throughout the world for over 600 years. The scriptures haven't changed. God has preserved His Word.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

No room for mo in this verse. Jesus is the final testament.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Read THE BOOK wrote:
<quoted text>
You still dont get it do you? The war there will involve many countries of the world (primarily all the world's superpowers, even Vatican, as they own 73 percent of the jjewish land) which will lead to WW3. And observing the Bible we are indeed living in the End Times.
Why wouldn't it be YHWH's word? What, you wanna tell me your Quran is more reliable source lol? Self proclaimed prophet Mohammad received words not from God directly but from an angel (which could've been satan himself, disguised) and wrote your Holy Book Quran.

Ans.

01. No I did not get it. We have no proof that we are living in the End of the World, because only God knows when there will be end of world.

But every passing day is bringing us closer to it. But we can not be dogmatic about it, unless Jesus Christ comes back to earth to be a SURE SIGN of approaching end of the world.

02. True YHWH’s words would not contradict any thing which is mentioned in Quran.

Yes Quran is 1000 times more reliable than what Biblical books you have, because you cannot trace any book to the prophets of God. It is only your assumptions.

All Biblical books are at the best translated and edited versions of original books.

And every one knows that translated and edited books cannot take place of original books.

03. Every prophet got message of God thru the medium of angels. Exception in Moses, whom God spoke personally and gave him tablets of Torah.

But God spoke to even Moses so many times thru the medium of angel as books of Bible mention so many times.

03A. It was a “Strange Satan” who revelaed Quran to our prophet and mentioned that before you read Quran, you should get protection from God against Cursed Satan!!

And since when Satan is telling people to Worship Only One True Creator of God and shun worship of false gods, idols, human beings.

Is Satan is teaching his followers this, then what was the mission of True Prophets of God?(To ask people to worship Idols, human beings and other things?!!)

I think you have never opened Quran and saw what is in it.

This is the position of most people on this thread.

So do not feel any shame in admitting it!!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to say idiot but majority of non whites coming into Europe are NOT Christian, why do we have to thank for this? Jews of course!
Really? are they Jews coming to Europe? NO. So why don't you thank the actual people that are coming to EuroTrashLand? The Africans, the Arabs? Blame the individual country's immigration laws, stop your hate for the Jews, take off your Burka, the jews didn't make u wear it. You have been reported, you are being watched. I hope more non white people migrate to EuroTrash, I heard those white women love the big long black men.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Really? are they Jews coming to Europe? NO. So why don't you thank the actual people that are coming to EuroTrashLand? The Africans, the Arabs? Blame the individual country's immigration laws, stop your hate for the Jews, take off your Burka, the jews didn't make u wear it. You have been reported, you are being watched. I hope more non white people migrate to EuroTrash, I heard those white women love the big long black men.
Are you in habit of "reporting" every one that does not agree with you?

Did you work with Nazis?

What type of "freedom" are you pitching?
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Uzi wrote:

For the past almost 6000 years there is and was Israel.

Your people were still sucking on camels balls and screwing donkey as is today while we built cities in the Holy Land including Jerusalem, arab asshole. Stinking towelheads of the quoran and I-slime.

You talking here, the biggest terror supporters of the world. Tell us where all the 9-11 muslim retarded came from?? Idiot.

Muslim bullshit on top of muslim bullshit, hey retard, u can convince idiotic arabs but not the rest of humanity. What a muslim idiot.
Ans.

1. You do not know anything about history of Isreal.

You say that it existed for past 6000 years, may be in your dreams and hallucinations!!

Before Abraham (i.e. more than 4500 years back), no one KNEW about Isreal. The name Isreal was a Title for Jacob the Grandson of Abraham. So your first hypothesis is wrong.

Then from the time of Abraham to the time of Moses , Jews had no land in Palestine.

Conquest of Palestine started from the time of Joshua and was completed during the time of David and Solomon. During that period of 70-100 years, Jews had full control of the land of Palestine.

After the death of Solomon, Jews were divided into two countries, Isreal and Judea and they started fighting with each other and neighboring nations started occupying land of Palestine.

The state of Isreal fell after 200 years and Judea during the time of Nebuchadnezzar when he destroyed Jerusalem and took Jews into captivity for 70 years.

After that Jews never ever got full control of Palestine, they had only nominal rule for a part.

That also was taken away in year 70 CE, when Roman General Titus destroyed Jerusalem and scattred Jews to all parts of Roman Empire.

So in reality Jews had "full control" of Palestine for only 70-100 years in past 4500 years!!

B. Muslim conquest of Palestine:

Muslims on the other hand got full control of Palestine within 25 years of death of prophet ~ 650 CE and had full control thereof for 1300 years, except for 99 years during Crusade period.

Not only that Muslims have taken full control for past 1400 years of the land of Iraq, Egypt, Iran, Jordan and every place when feet of Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses David, Solomon,… and Jesus ever touched!!

No Jew or Christian nation could ever do it and they shall NEVER be able to do it.

Rest of your comments are from a sick mind and racist to the degree and need not be answered.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Read wrote:
01. First of all I never called God a murdered you idiot. Read my comments letter by letter.

02. Your religion is intolerant. You consider us Christians as non believing cattle to be slaughtered.

03. Your women are not allowed to marry non Muslims unless they convert and we've all seen what your religion of peace is doing to Christians in Egypt, Syria, Kosovo etc.So far we havent seen a Christian burning moswue or attacking a Muslim and please.

04. Don't mention USA army in Mideast. They are servants of NWO and satanism, they dont represent Christians.
Ans.

01. Look at you post letter by letter and you called Allah a murderer or not? Allah is what God is in English. Why you got so much incensed?

02. Islam is the most tolerant of all religions of the world. You have no knowledge of Christianity and Christians and how much innocent blood they have on their hands.

03. What is wrong if Islam not allows its women to marry Non Muslims? Who will allow to see their Sisters and Daughters to go to hell? If you have no regard or respect for your religion, why should every one behave like you?

Christians are burning mosques and attacking Muslims in US, UK and many European countries. But your press ignores such crimes.

04. So US and NATO forces are representing Satan, this is a news for me.

Why you use double standards, when we say that those involved in terror activities and no Muslims and they are not acting on Islamic teachings. Why have double standards?

MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

USA wrote:
01. The American media records history? Quit making up lies and educate yourself.

02. Your allah is not the same God as in the Bible. The true God does not call for the killing of jews and non believers of islam. Do I need to post passsages from your qaran or can you step up and just admit it?

03. Many religions use names found in the scripture. They twist the scriptures until it says what they want to believe.

04. By the time your religion began forming the Gospel of Jesus Christ was being spread throughout the world for over 600 years. The scriptures haven't changed. God has preserved His Word.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

No room for mo in this verse. Jesus is the final testament.
Ans.

01. I was wrong, US media does not record History, it "Manufactures and invents" history!!

It is you who have to educate itself.

02. I do not know my Allah is Creator of this Universe, He is Almighty, All Powerful, All knowledgeable , Wise, Merciful, full of bounties….(and 100 s of similar qualities). Does your God not have these qualities and attributes?

Quran does not ask killing of all Jews and Non believers, these Quranic verses are for battle field when the two armies are face to face.

You are misquoting Quranic verses.

03. Before jesus came, the "gospel" of Moses was being preached for 1500 years, does THAT make Jesus a "false prophet"?

What sort of logic is that?

Scriptures HAVE been changing that is why you have so many versions of Bible. RC Bible consists of 73 Books and Protestant Bible consists of 66 books.

Who added or deleted these books from Scriptures?

04. Misuse of John 14:6:

If Jesus said that, then we Muslims are also who act on that. We do not REJECT Jesus at all, we consider him Messiah and a righteous prophet of God.

It is you people who "reject" the instructions of Jesus, by denying the Comforter whom Jesus prophesized in the same Gospel of John.

Jesus NEVER claimed to the last Prophet, you are putting your own words into his mouth.

You are trying to be a BETTER Christians than Jesus Himself!!
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Gray wrote:
You're far to well educated for that pin head to understand a Fact you've stated.

Just before the Iraq war, AIPAC and our AIPAC-Media had duped 90% of Americans into pro War Fever (against Iraq

BUT

Only 2%-3% of Americans could find Iraq on a Map

Unfortunately, it's taken the deaths of thousands of America's sons and daughters dying for ANOTHER of Israel's Wars to wake the country up.

Hence:

“Two Thirds of Americans support Peace with Iran”
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/11/30/33742 ...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25267 ...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

EXCERPT “But in his afternoon press briefing, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said Obama would have no patience with congressional efforts to put pressure on Iranian President Hassan Rouhani during a period of negotiation designed to bring his country's nuclear program out in the open.” CONTINUED

"Shortened to save Space"
Ans.

Thank you brother for your very good and pertinent mail.

It is strange that with so many proofs to the contrary, majority of Population in US and Europe blindly follow what their Jewish and Zionist controlled media dishes out to them.

Most of them would never try to cross check and try to know the truth.
Read THE BOOK

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Islam is so tolerant at least 2 Christians die per day in Mideast lol.

How many Muslims are killed in France, or Germany or USA, havn't heard in the news recently.

Vatican isn't representative of Christianity, because there are many other Christian Churches. It got infiltrated by the wrong and sinful men. What they did in Inquisitions was jesuits murdering their enemies who trully believed in God and separated from Vatican, but it surely wasn't killing of Muslims. Why do you fck care then which blood they have on their hands?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I was wrong, US media does not record History, it "Manufactures and invents" history!!
02. I do not know my Allah is Creator of this Universe, He is Almighty, All Powerful, All knowledgeable , Wise, Merciful, full of bounties….(and 100 s of similar qualities). Does your God not have these qualities and attributes?
Quran does not ask killing of all Jews and Non believers, these Quranic verses are for battle field when the two armies are face to face.
03. Before jesus came, the "gospel" of Moses was being preached for 1500 years, does THAT make Jesus a "false prophet"?
Scriptures HAVE been changing that is why you have so many versions of Bible. RC Bible consists of 73 Books and Protestant Bible consists of 66 books.
If Jesus said that, then we Muslims are also who act on that. We do not REJECT Jesus at all, we consider him Messiah and a righteous prophet of God.
It is you people who "reject" the instructions of Jesus, by denying the Comforter whom Jesus prophesized in the same Gospel of John.
Jesus NEVER claimed to the last Prophet, you are putting your own words into his mouth.
C'mon. That is just delusional.
My God sent His only begotten Son so the world might be saved. Your god sent you mo who gave you allah who commands you kill me if I don't convert.
Then what is jihad if not war? Are you going to deny that jihad has been called on the U.S.?
That's your logic, I never said that.
The catholics removed books from the canon. The text is still available.
Jesus was not just a prophet.
I'll never reject the comforter Jesus spoke of. I reject your belief the comforter is exclusive to Islam.
Jesus said no man comes to the Father except through Him.
Jesus also said He would return or no flesh would be saved. No mention of mo or his god.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up pichka. Why are you defending Israel and Jews? Serbs HATE Jews. Jews are behind the massive non white immigration, why are you defending them? The Bible and Torah says that Jews have NO land and are destined to wander. Why have they gone against not only the Bible but their own religious texts as well and ILLEGALLY created the ILLEGAL "nation" of "Israel"??????
You should be focusing on preserving your Serbian culture from Gypsies and non whites who are coming into Serbia and want to take over like they do in the rest of Europe.
You should have kept reading istead of speaking.

Jeremiah 16:14-15 “However, the days are coming,” declares the Lord,“when men will no longer say,‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of Egypt,’ but they will say,‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of the land of the north and out of all the countries where he had banished them.’ For I will restore them to the land I gave their forefathers.

Jeremiah 31:10 “Hear the word of the Lord, O nations; proclaim it in distant coastlands:‘He who scattered Israel will gather them and will watch over his flock like a shepherd.’

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you work with Nazis?
What do you expect? He's a Jew. He only tries to censor people who tell the truth because he wants to destroy Europe without people standing in his and other Jew's way.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you work with Nazis?
Idiot, she made a comment earlier saying Obama and Israel must be destroyed, that is a death threat against our President. Are you stupid or just playing dumb?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect? He's a Jew. He only tries to censor people who tell the truth because he wants to destroy Europe without people standing in his and other Jew's way.
Take off the burka, maybe you can see, please show me the post where I said I'm Jewish? You made a death threat against Obama, that is illegal in this country. Europe has always been destroying itself, they don't need help.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

LOL_GTFO wrote:
The paedohpilic religions Judaism and Zionism must be destroyed and the Jews eradicated from the face of this earth. It's their fault that the world has problems. Israel MUST be destroyed and returned to the rightful owners, the Palestinians.
That is exactly what Hitler thought. LOL..the.. rightful owners....LOL.....Should we all go back to the beginning of time and give land back to the rightful owners? You are a race hater and a terrorist.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Imploding the Myth of Israel

By Chris Hedges (Contd.)

“Woody [a law school graduate from New York] became my initial liaison to Tel Aviv’s radical left, introducing me to a loose-knit band of a few hundred anarchists, disillusioned ex-soldiers, disaffected children of ultra-Zionists, queers, academics, and generally idealistic and disillusioned young people who came of age during the Second Intifada when the liberal Zionist ‘peace camp’ closed ranks with the militaristic right wing,” Blumenthal writes.“This tiny band of social deviants comprised the only grouping of people I met who sincerely embraced multiculturalism and who took concrete action against the discriminatory foundations of their country’s political apparatus. Right-wingers and many Jewish Israelis who considered themselves part of the social mainstream referred to members of the radical left as smolinim, which simply means ‘leftists,’ but the word carried a deeply insulting connotation of an unacceptable caste, an Other. As branded social outcasts, inflexible in their principles, disdainful of ordinary politics, and brazen in their racial liberalism they resembled nothing so much as the pre-Civil War abolitionists.”

The late Amnon Dankner, the former editor of Maariv, one of Israel’s major newspapers, Blumenthal notes, denounced “neo-Nazi expressions in the Knesset” and “entire parties whose tenor and tone arouse feelings of horror and terrifying memories.” David Landau, the former editor-in-chief of Haaretz, has called on Israelis to boycott the Knesset “to stand against the wave of fascism that has engulfed the Zionist project.” And Uri Avnery, a left-wing politician and journalist, says:“Israel’s very existence is threatened by fascism.”
The disillusionment among idealistic young immigrants to Israel dots the book. As one example, Canadian David Sheen is recorded as saying that everything he had known about Israel and Palestinians was, in Blumenthal’s words,“a fantasy cultivated through years of heavy indoctrination.” But perhaps what is saddest is that Israel has, and has always had, within its population intellectuals, including the great scholar Yeshayahu Leibowitz, who sought to save Israel from itself.

Leibowitz, whom Isaiah Berlin called “the conscience of Israel,” warned that if Israel did not separate church and state it would give rise to a corrupt rabbinate that would warp Judaism into a fascistic cult.

“Religious nationalism is to religion what National Socialism was to socialism,” said Leibowitz, who died in 1994. He understood that the blind veneration of the military, especially after the 1967 war that captured the West Bank and East Jerusalem, was dangerous and would lead to the ultimate destruction of the Jewish state and any hope of democracy.“Our situation will deteriorate to that of a second Vietnam, to a war in constant escalation without prospect of ultimate resolution.” He foresaw that “the Arabs would be the working people and the Jews the administrators, inspectors, officials, and police—mainly secret police. A state ruling a hostile population of 1.5 million to 2 million foreigners would necessarily become a secret-police state, with all that this implies for education, free speech and democratic institutions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,281 - 35,300 of36,421
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

532 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min who 255,780
Strapon 3 min Tightspl 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessarily so 717,227
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Robert F 530,369
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min ChristineM 223,325
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min scirocco 114,704
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min Rider on the Storm 171,522
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 10 hr aalw 110
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••