Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38083 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

nutjobs here

Israel

#40267 Nov 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a Semite, who can truly be an Anti Semite.
After bamboozling "the inferiority and guilt ridden Western Countries" now you want to use this Super Misnomer on us too?
What this word means, people do not even know. Arabs are Semite, how they can be anti Semite?
Look up the word http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism

No matter the connotations words have meanings and antisemitism is anti-Jewish. It is not about the word but the content. You obviously have an irrational hatred for Jews and a warped vision of what a Jew is.

Who was bamboozled? Prime example always blame the Jews even when 6million are massacred with all their belongings taken. Jews have only received a fraction of what is owed to them by Europe the majority is still out there.

Who is 'YOU'? Are you implying you are a Semite? Are you not from India??

Jews can be antisemitic also even if they are Semites. You should learn English and stop putting your own meanings to words.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#40268 Nov 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
In Isreal philosophy, there is no word like "giving", they want only Taking, taking and more taking.
It is their Western Suckers, who keep on giving, giving and more giving.
It is the most "One side love affair" that one can find any where in the world.
I think the Iranians gave more than they needed to give. But they obviously are willing to pay a high price for peace. israel simply does not want peace because peace means an end of israel. They are the only nuclear power in the region and the only ones who oppose the Iranian nuclear deal.
nutjobs here

Israel

#40269 Nov 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
In Isreal philosophy, there is no word like "giving", they want only Taking, taking and more taking.
Name one thing the Palestinians have given for peace???

Israel gives aid to victims of natural disasters throughout the world and has been praised as the best at what it does by many.
Israel has created agriculture and medical technology which has helped to save 10,000's of lives worldwide and provide clean water and the ability to grow food to more.
Israel creates numerous defensive technologies which have helped and will help to protect civilians for years to come.
Israel has been involved in creating much of the daily tech used today from the cell-phone to intel chips, instant messaging-navigation support and social communication.
and much more. Israel21c.org is a website you can find info.

Basically if you live in a modern country and have a few gadgets chances are they have some connection to Israel.(Or at least some Jew for you Jew haters out there).

What has Israel taken (forget about the US), what have the West given?

Now your turn what has your Islamic nation given to the modern world? They sell oil make money and use it to incite and oppress.
nutjobs here

Israel

#40270 Nov 25, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the Iranians gave more than they needed to give. But they obviously are willing to pay a high price for peace. israel simply does not want peace because peace means an end of israel. They are the only nuclear power in the region and the only ones who oppose the Iranian nuclear deal.
So Saudi Arabia doesn't exist amongst numerous other mostly regional countries. IDIOT.

How does peace mean the end of Israel? and if it does why would Israel want peace?

Nearly every country in the region opposes the deal. The question is how many would speak up and how many would do their best to make friends with Iran out of fear of their expansionist agenda?
Probably many in Europe also and Canada has been very vocal.

You obviously have no interest in reality.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#40271 Nov 25, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one thing the Palestinians have given for peace???
Israel gives aid to victims of natural disasters throughout the world and has been praised as the best at what it does by many.
Israel has created agriculture and medical technology which has helped to save 10,000's of lives worldwide and provide clean water and the ability to grow food to more.
Israel creates numerous defensive technologies which have helped and will help to protect civilians for years to come.
Israel has been involved in creating much of the daily tech used today from the cell-phone to intel chips, instant messaging-navigation support and social communication.
and much more. Israel21c.org is a website you can find info.
Basically if you live in a modern country and have a few gadgets chances are they have some connection to Israel.(Or at least some Jew for you Jew haters out there).
What has Israel taken (forget about the US), what have the West given?
Now your turn what has your Islamic nation given to the modern world? They sell oil make money and use it to incite and oppress.
I agree and Saudi Arabia just gave 10 million to the Philippines for the hurricane disaster relief. Not much considering how many Filipino sand slaves they employ and how wealthy they are.

Sacramento, CA

#40272 Nov 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Saudi gave just 5 million to Hurricane Katrina and only 10 million to Typhoon Haiyan. What a freaking joke!

Saint Louis, MO

#40273 Nov 25, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
So Saudi Arabia doesn't exist amongst numerous other mostly regional countries. IDIOT.
How does peace mean the end of Israel? and if it does why would Israel want peace?
Nearly every country in the region opposes the deal. The question is how many would speak up and how many would do their best to make friends with Iran out of fear of their expansionist agenda?
Probably many in Europe also and Canada has been very vocal.
You obviously have no interest in reality.
I have not seem anyone come out against that deal except israel.

Israel is a violent and inherently evil and unjust entity. It can exist only through violence and war. They need the USA to give them military support in order to exist. Now that there is peace they will cease to exists because everybody in the region is a brother and sister of the Palestinians. Sooner or later we will destroy israel simply by out populating them. The Jews do not want to live in israel. israels' only hope was to dominate all the Arabs. And that meant USA intervention. But the USA was defeated in Iraq and Afghanistan and Syria. That means that Israel will automatically fail.
nutjobs here

Israel

#40274 Nov 25, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is a violent and inherently evil and unjust entity. It can exist only through violence and war. They need the USA to give them military support in order to exist. Now that there is peace they will cease to exists because everybody in the region is a brother and sister of the Palestinians. Sooner or later we will destroy israel simply by out populating them. The Jews do not want to live in israel. israels' only hope was to dominate all the Arabs. And that meant USA intervention. But the USA was defeated in Iraq and Afghanistan and Syria. That means that Israel will automatically fail.
Canada and Saudi Arabia at the least have come out publicly. I have not been online for much of the past week so not as up-to-date as usual.

How can you 'OUTPOPULATE' Israel if you are in a different country?
If Jews didn't want to live in Israel it wouldn't be the biggest Jewish community in the world.

Very good analysis by you do you have experience? just in case anyone thought I was serious, I was being sarcastic.

Sacramento, CA

#40275 Nov 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
See this biased post of Grave Digger? I think his real profession is digging graves.
He does not know that in Nuke war there is no winner, both sides are loser.
n the past week, Ethiopians all over the world have watched the barbaric acts committed against our sisters and brothers in Saudi Arabia with deep sorrow and outrage. These inhuman acts are not committed by illegal bandits or criminals operating in the underground, they are committed in broad daylight by the Saudi security forces and government backed youth vigilante. Defenseless Ethiopians in Saudi Arabia continue to face random killings, gang rape, severe beatings, and mass arrest by brutal government forces and government supported mobs.
Worry about your own people. The world is sick of you sand .......ers
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40276 Nov 25, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Isreal has never to pay for anything, it has "Sucker types of Friends who pay every thing for its sake".

Even ready to sacrifice their own countries to "win" a pat on back from Jews and Zionists.

Look at USA , how much it paid for the safety of Isreal? Four wars in ME, so much loss in 9/11, loss in Iraq, Loss in Afghanistan, what did it gain?

Nothing!!

To "win" against small countries like Afghanistan and Iraq, with a "Posse" of 50 odd countries,....is it called Bravery?

So it is western countries who are on the loosing side, even if they appear like a winner, they are looser in the end!!

It is only Isreal who is a gainer, in this game.

I do not know who plans strategies for these "Super Intelligent" western countries, I have a hunch , that lots and lots of Jews and Zionists must be on those think tanks, which advise these Western Countries to perform Harakiri!!

If you just analyze , without any bias, you would feel what perfect assess these so called Super Powers really are.

They are just like putties in the hands of such a small band of Jews and Zionists.

There will come a time, when future generations of these Western people would realize, that they were made Suckers of the First Water by these Jews and Zionists.

Jews know that very well, that is why they keep a distance publicly from what these Western Nations are doing. They NEVER join them in any of their "Military action"....just clapping from the back stage.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40277 Nov 25, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>n the past week, Ethiopians all over the world have watched the barbaric acts committed against our sisters and brothers in Saudi Arabia with deep sorrow and outrage. These inhuman acts are not committed by illegal bandits or criminals operating in the underground, they are committed in broad daylight by the Saudi security forces and government backed youth vigilante. Defenseless Ethiopians in Saudi Arabia continue to face random killings, gang rape, severe beatings, and mass arrest by brutal government forces and government supported mobs.
Are you black?

Where were you, when US was Bombing your Brothers and Sisters in the same Ethiopia?

Having memory "blackouts" from time to time?

Saint Louis, MO

#40279 Nov 26, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Canada and Saudi Arabia at the least have come out publicly. I have not been online for much of the past week so not as up-to-date as usual.
How can you 'OUTPOPULATE' Israel if you are in a different country?
If Jews didn't want to live in Israel it wouldn't be the biggest Jewish community in the world.
Very good analysis by you do you have experience? just in case anyone thought I was serious, I was being sarcastic.
I have not heard Canada or Saudi Arabia oppose that deal. It was announced only a few hours ago and israel is the ONLY country on earth to oppose it.

As for out populating Israel that is easy. The problem is you seem to fail to realize the israel is a Jewish monstrosity so-called sates. That in and of itse3lf is a mistake in the Holy Land because Christians and Muslims have Holy Sites there.

That means that Muslims have as much of a claim on Palestine as the Jews do. But we would never imagine denying it to Jews and Christians or desecrating Jewish or Christian shrines. The main point is every Muslim has a claim on Palestine. We are 2.5 billion. Howe many Jews are there? Do the math.

But it is much deeper than that. Muslims recognize the rights of Palestinians whereas zionists do not. Nevertheless, the rate of population growth among Palestinians is far greater than the rate of fertility among the Israelis, many of whom are homosexuals. That means that if everything remains as it is now, in a few more years the Palestinians will out number the israelis zionists. All we will need to do at that point is what we did in South Africa: one man one vote.

So, I know the Zionists are planning desperate measures. Most likely, they think apartheid will work in this modern world. It will not. Also, we have to keep in mind that most Jews are too smart to live in israel. So they cannot increase population that way. It is over. Face it.

Saint Louis, MO

#40280 Nov 26, 2013
israel's last chance was the 2 state solution. But that train has left the station. It is there fault, our side honestly tried to make a deal. They refused.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40281 Nov 26, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
israel's last chance was the 2 state solution. But that train has left the station. It is there fault, our side honestly tried to make a deal. They refused.
I think "Christian friends" of Jews played a Trick on them when they shifted them from Europe to Palestine.

They got rid of "their" Jews and send them to be in a "perpetual war like situation" in that land.

How long can a people live always in "mortal fear"?

Sacramento, CA

#40282 Nov 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you black?
Where were you, when US was Bombing your Brothers and Sisters in the same Ethiopia?
Having memory "blackouts" from time to time?
You're right, I'm not Black, why should I care? LOL. LOL. LOL....I don't remember that war, when did USA go to war against Ethiopia? LOL
w wwman uk

Plymouth, UK

#40283 Nov 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think "Christian friends" of Jews played a Trick on them when they shifted them from Europe to Palestine.
They got rid of "their" Jews and send them to be in a "perpetual war like situation" in that land.
How long can a people live always in "mortal fear"?
.Ask the Copts in Eygypt, sirian Christians, Christians being killed in Nigeria by muslims and last but not least other muslims scared of other muslims .Where the real muq ?
w wwman uk

Plymouth, UK

#40285 Nov 26, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>n the past week, Ethiopians all over the world have watched the barbaric acts committed against our sisters and brothers in Saudi Arabia with deep sorrow and outrage. These inhuman acts are not committed by illegal bandits or criminals operating in the underground, they are committed in broad daylight by the Saudi security forces and government backed youth vigilante. Defenseless Ethiopians in Saudi Arabia continue to face random killings, gang rape, severe beatings, and mass arrest by brutal government forces and government supported mobs.
Its not just there its everwhere that extreem islam raises it vile head. l think they have killed off the last muq as he wasnt very good , this one wont last long.
w wwman uk

Plymouth, UK

#40286 Nov 26, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not heard Canada or Saudi Arabia oppose that deal. It was announced only a few hours ago and israel is the ONLY country on earth to oppose it.
As for out populating Israel that is easy. The problem is you seem to fail to realize the israel is a Jewish monstrosity so-called sates. That in and of itse3lf is a mistake in the Holy Land because Christians and Muslims have Holy Sites there.
That means that Muslims have as much of a claim on Palestine as the Jews do. But we would never imagine denying it to Jews and Christians or desecrating Jewish or Christian shrines. The main point is every Muslim has a claim on Palestine. We are 2.5 billion. Howe many Jews are there? Do the math.
But it is much deeper than that. Muslims recognize the rights of Palestinians whereas zionists do not. Nevertheless, the rate of population growth among Palestinians is far greater than the rate of fertility among the Israelis, many of whom are homosexuals. That means that if everything remains as it is now, in a few more years the Palestinians will out number the israelis zionists. All we will need to do at that point is what we did in South Africa: one man one vote.
So, I know the Zionists are planning desperate measures. Most likely, they think apartheid will work in this modern world. It will not. Also, we have to keep in mind that most Jews are too smart to live in israel. So they cannot increase population that way. It is over. Face it.
More crap from the kentucky fried idiot there is war and hatered caused by the teachings of the koran.
w wwman uk

Plymouth, UK

#40287 Nov 26, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
What peace we are at a 1938 moment peace in our time .Does anyone think the iranian arshollas will keep any deal the are all twelvers. Any fool can see that except kentucky fried idiots.
w wmanuk

Plymouth, UK

#40288 Nov 26, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
We there at least one less .
"(ISIL) admitted that they killed the rebel, and arrested a Tunisian man for cutting his head off," Abdelrahman said, adding that the Tunisian had been referred to an Islamic rebel court in Aleppo.
Marroush had been wounded in fighting around Aleppo and taken to a hospital for treatment, where ISIL fighters said they had heard him repeat the name of two venerated Shi'ite imams, Ali and Hussein, Abdelrahman said.
Activists in Aleppo said that Marroush, who was anaesthetised, might have thought he had been captured by pro-Assad militiamen and so pretended to be a Shi'ite.
Many Shi'ites have come to Syria from Iraq or Lebanon to help Assad, whose ruling establishment are mostly members of a sect linked to Shi'ite Islam, fight a majority Sunni revolt.
But the myriad rebel groups are not only fighting Assad but also competing with each other to secure territory or power.
This is just so islamic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Chilli J 71,800
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Wisdom of Ages 699,448
How to help others save MONEY 37 min Am I rght 4
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 41 min Joe Fortuna 127
Share wife/ girlfriend pics (Apr '14) 54 min xxxcouple 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 995,075
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,424