Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38083 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40242 Nov 23, 2013
Do not count your chicken before they are hatched.

Now we will gun for I-sreal nukes!!

No nukes for Isreal, No Nukes for Israel, No Nukes for Isreal
rio

London, UK

#40243 Nov 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Exactly!
Now that Iran has complied, it's time to put Israel under pressure about its nuclear programme.
w wmanuk

Cobham, UK

#40245 Nov 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews at least have "first hand" knowledge of what that persecution was, so it is "easy" in a sense for them to apply to others.
Arabs had no first hand info of Nazi persecution.
No they jioned them as the islamist and the nazzi were soul brothers. Except the nazzies would have considered them inferior goat forkers and eliminated them when their perpose suited.
w wmanuk

Cobham, UK

#40246 Nov 24, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
I find more similarity between the Nazis' treatment of Jews and Israel's treatm,ent of Arabs myself.
The palistinians are the fattest looking starved people anyone has ever seen, the west bank is full of BMW & Mercs driven by gangsta palistinian leadership they are not poor.
w wmanuk

Cobham, UK

#40247 Nov 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Do we detect another muq has taken over it would apeer that the old one has been moved off because of his piss poor cut and past retorts and ivaribly getting owned when coming off paste.
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#40249 Nov 24, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
Now that Iran has complied, it's time to put Israel under pressure about its nuclear programme.
iran isnt under control yet,,,the biggest terror country in the world,,,and give isreal more nukes,,,and if the iranians flinch one inch on this new nuke deal,,,isreal should stop the playing of games and destroy everything iran has in nukes,,,and aint nobody in this world will say a bad word to isreal when they do,,,cuz iran wrote its own history and now its time to end the world terror group called iran,,,iran says isreal is the problem,,,but reality shows iran has been the problem all along,,,go isreal,,,kick the iranians buttocks cuz you have the worlds support and cant wait to see the iranian faces after this happens,,,cuz everybody is tired of irans threats and bullcrap,,,every country in this world except north korea,,,and truth be known,,,if iran asked north korea for help,,,north korea would kick irans buttocks just for asking,,,try living in peace iran and see what happens,,,get rid of your stupid leaders,,,they are gunna be the ruin of your iran,,,
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40250 Nov 24, 2013
See this biased post of Grave Digger? I think his real profession is digging graves.

He does not know that in Nuke war there is no winner, both sides are loser.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40251 Nov 24, 2013
-

Not For Profit - For Global Justice

The Peoples Press - Powered By People - For People

David Versus Goliath

ICH Is Fighting For Survival.

It would appear that we have been successful in combating, attacks on
the website and finding the script placed on our servers, which was preventing thousands of daily visitors from accessing the information . ICH. Information Clearing House is read each day in over 172 countries around
the world.

The total number of visitors is in excess of 1,0000,000 each month and growing.

Its exciting and at the same time exasperating, we rely solely on contributions from you the reader.

We are operating on a shoe string budget, without a prudent, financial reserve. We need a special effort from you to help ensure that I can continue to provide this service.

Please provide whatever you can-$1,$5 $10,$20,$50,$100- To Use your debit/credit card or check click here: or Thank you. Your help is greatly appreciated. Tom

Between individuals, as between nations, peace means respect for the rights of
others." - Benito Juarez, Zapoteca (1806-1872)

"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever

we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things
connect." - Chief Seattle, Duwamish (1780-1866)

"We have a positive vision of the future founded on the belief that the gap between
the promise and reality of America can one day be finally closed. We believe that."
- Barbara Jordan

April 20/21, 2013
w wmanuk

Norwich, UK

#40252 Nov 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
See this biased post of Grave Digger? I think his real profession is digging graves.
So why is iran in such a hurry to obtain them because the tvelvers are running the country.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#40253 Nov 24, 2013
Kermit wrote:
82.5% of statistics are made up on the spot.
6 people singed up for Obama care the first day
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#40255 Nov 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
sure my towel wrapped headed freind,,,iran wants nukes and keeps telling the world isreal needs to be wiped off the face of the earth and the west needs to be destroyed,,,your right,,,everyone else is wrong,,,to bad the whole world knows iran is the center of all trouble in this world,,,so sad for the iranian people

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#40256 Nov 25, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>sure my towel wrapped headed freind,,,iran wants nukes and keeps telling the world isreal needs to be wiped off the face of the earth and the west needs to be destroyed,,,your right,,,everyone else is wrong,,,to bad the whole world knows iran is the center of all trouble in this world,,,so sad for the iranian people
I think Iran gave too much to reach a nuclear deal. igave nothing.

Saint Louis, MO

#40257 Nov 25, 2013
israel gave nothing.
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#40258 Nov 25, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Iran gave too much to reach a nuclear deal. igave nothing.
there shouldnt be a deal,,,when any leader of any country says they are going to destroy anyones land like iran does,,,or is the cause of all the trouble in the world,,,or makes millions of peole round the world live in total fear and have to suffer cuz of these leaders of iran,,,there is no deal,,,the world should crash down on that evil country,,,hard and fast,,,and when it does,,,which it will one day,,,iran is gunna be supprized how many countries or peoples never did really support iran,,,and all them iranian leaders will go byby and then the normal iranian people will live in peace,,,funny but true,,,

Saint Louis, MO

#40259 Nov 25, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>there shouldnt be a deal,,,when any leader of any country says they are going to destroy anyones land like iran does,,,or is the cause of all the trouble in the world,,,or makes millions of peole round the world live in total fear and have to suffer cuz of these leaders of iran,,,there is no deal,,,the world should crash down on that evil country,,,hard and fast,,,and when it does,,,which it will one day,,,iran is gunna be supprized how many countries or peoples never did really support iran,,,and all them iranian leaders will go byby and then the normal iranian people will live in peace,,,funny but true,,,
Oh please!!!! LOL Iran has not had any relations with the west since 1978. What happened is you punks lost in Syria. Now what, fool? You lost the war already. What Obama is doing is trying to negotiate an honorable and face saving surrender. He is not doing this out of his own goodness, be sure of that. He is doing it because he has no realistic alternative. But still, I think the Iranians have given more than they had to give already. Not only did you loose in Syria, Dumb-dumb Bush has already given Iraq to Iran on a silver platter.

Wake up.
nutjobs here

Israel

#40261 Nov 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
6 or 7 or any number of millions of Jews, scattered around in the country is perhaps the "best" and "most time tested" way to deal with Jews.
But you bring them together, they start causing mischief to the people and to the land they live in.
Why were they persecuted in EVERY country they lived in large numbers for past 2000 years. You can find fault with one or two countries, but not with ALL countries.
And when they did come back to Palestine, they started the way they left it in years 68 or 70 CE.
The land has not seen a day of peace since, there are persecutions, lies, land grabbing and mischief every where.
Perhaps Jews are not made to rule any country, they would be best as subjects.
It is not a hate message for Jews, it is the way their long history has shown.
"deal with the Jews"? So you are an antisemite.
You can actually find fault with the majority if not all of the countries. The Western ones were based on Christian antisemitism, the Muslim ones were based on Muslim antisemitism and that is already most of the countries in the world at the time. Jews are also used as a scapegoat for all the woes of the world. Nothing has changed. Just Jew switched for Zionist and even that only sometimes.

Again a Muslim preaching to others. Maybe it is the Muslims who are best as subjects as they impose their will on others. Israel has equality for its citizens unlike i believe any Muslim country in the world.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40263 Nov 25, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
"deal with the Jews"? So you are an antisemite.
You can actually find fault with the majority if not all of the countries. The Western ones were based on Christian antisemitism, the Muslim ones were based on Muslim antisemitism and that is already most of the countries in the world at the time. Jews are also used as a scapegoat for all the woes of the world. Nothing has changed. Just Jew switched for Zionist and even that only sometimes.
Again a Muslim preaching to others. Maybe it is the Muslims who are best as subjects as they impose their will on others. Israel has equality for its citizens unlike i believe any Muslim country in the world.
It is a Semite, who can truly be an Anti Semite.

After bamboozling "the inferiority and guilt ridden Western Countries" now you want to use this Super Misnomer on us too?

What this word means, people do not even know. Arabs are Semite, how they can be anti Semite?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#40264 Nov 25, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
israel gave nothing.
In Isreal philosophy, there is no word like "giving", they want only Taking, taking and more taking.

It is their Western Suckers, who keep on giving, giving and more giving.

It is the most "One side love affair" that one can find any where in the world.
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#40265 Nov 25, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please!!!! LOL Iran has not had any relations with the west since 1978. What happened is you punks lost in Syria. Now what, fool? You lost the war already. What Obama is doing is trying to negotiate an honorable and face saving surrender. He is not doing this out of his own goodness, be sure of that. He is doing it because he has no realistic alternative. But still, I think the Iranians have given more than they had to give already. Not only did you loose in Syria, Dumb-dumb Bush has already given Iraq to Iran on a silver platter.
Wake up.
obama doesnt speak for the American people,,,cuz his noise is over for good in 3 yrs,,,then whats iran guuna do?,,,nothing cuz isreal will have done kicked irans buttocks along with support of every country in the middle east,,,cuz their all getting tired of irans threats,,,do you know what a loose cannon is?,,,a wild cat?,,,thats people from anywhere in the world who doesnt and wont follow any countries rules when they get tired of animals like iran the bully country,,,then your screwed iran,,,cuz you dont know who they are or where their at,,,and when you dont know who your enemy is,,,is when your iran leaders should start shaking in their head wraps,,,now thats funny,,,hope isreal kicks irans ass tonight,,,cuz no matter what obama says,,,most Americas people support isreal,,,and when the people support something,,,the prez is voiceless,,,,good luck iran,,,you caused enough suffering in the world,,,the middle east would be peacefull if it wasnt for iran,,,ps,,,iran doesnt have iraq,,,not for long anyways,,,

Saint Louis, MO

#40266 Nov 25, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>obama doesnt speak for the American people,,,cuz his noise is over for good in 3 yrs,,,then whats iran guuna do?,,,nothing cuz isreal will have done kicked irans buttocks along with support of every country in the middle east,,,cuz their all getting tired of irans threats,,,do you know what a loose cannon is?,,,a wild cat?,,,thats people from anywhere in the world who doesnt and wont follow any countries rules when they get tired of animals like iran the bully country,,,then your screwed iran,,,cuz you dont know who they are or where their at,,,and when you dont know who your enemy is,,,is when your iran leaders should start shaking in their head wraps,,,now thats funny,,,hope isreal kicks irans ass tonight,,,cuz no matter what obama says,,,most Americas people support isreal,,,and when the people support something,,,the prez is voiceless,,,,good luck iran,,,you caused enough suffering in the world,,,the middle east would be peacefull if it wasnt for iran,,,ps,,,iran doesnt have iraq,,,not for long anyways,,,
Get real. Israel is the only country on earth opposed that nuclear deal. And I do not like finding myself on the same side as Obama. But he is right on this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Buck Crick 983,408
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min swampmudd 18,144
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min Robert F 684,021
harthside COOKIES 37 min C eh N eh D eh 2
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 4 hr Mikeylikesit 29
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 7 hr Jimjim3100 21
Testing. 9 hr ImPeach 3
More from around the web