Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38105 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39995 Sep 25, 2013

I won’t forget walking with Michelle when she said,“That’s my baby’s daddy,” and she pointed to some guy across the street. Squinting, the dude was probably thinking,“What’s my side piece doing with that Chink (or fuckhead, or asshole)?” You know, anything but “gentleman” or “Asian American,” per the New York Times stylistic guidelines. To think is already to compose, and thus to dissimulate and cover up, and to write is to further distort, nearly always, what we pretend to think, but writing, paradoxically, can be used to hint at the rawness beneath all this culture, this domestication, this farce, this composition. This half-assed expose almost never happens, however. Maybe it has never happened. Looking hazy, dude kept squinting as if he had a hard time recognizing his lay even.

“It’s Rashid’s birthday!” Michelle shouted.

“Huh? What?”

“Rashid! It’s Rashid’s birthday today!”

Showing no emotion, no smile, no grimace, dude gave Michelle one final squint, then kept walking.

“He doesn’t remember his son’s name?” I chuckled.

“No, he remembers. Lamon’s just a little out of it today.”

“How old is Rashid?”

“Eight! He’s eight-years-old!”

“And he stays with you?”

“No, with my mom.”

“So your mom is not so bad after all.”

“She might as well do something for him, since she didn’t do shit for me!”
ocxz

Paris, France

#39996 Sep 25, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Still compensating wee man?
wee wman yuk yuk weeman uk
not make much sense
w wman uk use FULL mental capacities of 1/2 braincell

good effort weeman yuk yuk

bwahahaha
lol
w wman uk

Bangor, UK

#39997 Sep 25, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
wee wman yuk yuk weeman uk
not make much sense
w wman uk use FULL mental capacities of 1/2 braincell
good effort weeman yuk yuk
bwahahaha
lol
Try to disprove it or just or just troll along hit a spot with the wee man didnt l wee man ?
NUTJOBS HERE

Israel

#39998 Sep 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Yes with "Big Daddy" to Veto any UN resolution that goes against Isreal, it will always be on the "right side of the law" .
That is the whole strategy of US-Isreal "cooperation", Isreal can do any thing it wants and wishes and Bid Daddy, will see to it that nothing happens in UNO.
2. And you want to throw down that "legal position" down our throats? Do you?
3. How Muslims developed the land? They developed it the way they were developing their country….they did not give it any "step motherly treatment"?
They did not use it for garbage dump and swap and place to send their refuse...
3. It is wrong that prior to 1917, Jews had "got a majority" in Jerusalem, they did not even got that in 1967!!
Large scale migration of Jews started "Only" after Britain got their foot hold there.
And it was the same "Big daddy" thing, once again, because Britain was a "Committed Side", because of Lord Bilfour earlier commitment to the Jewish state.
Do you think, every one in the earth except your self is fool?
4. Will these legal tangles, solve the basic issue that Jews stole the lands and turned out people who were living there for generations?
1. Can you explain how the US veto has anything to do with the fact that there is no legal document giving the Palestinians as a nation a right to the land; the fact that Israel is legal?
And the Palestinians have dozens of Muslim countries to make every general assembly vote against Israel.
2. You and others here continuously say that Israel or Israel in the WB and parts of Jerusalem is illegal. If you have any evidence for this go ahead otherwise DONT MAKE FALSE CLAIMS.
3. Again you make a claim but refuse to give any evidence. The land was desolate and had many swamps according to nearly any source you can find on the subject. I never said because Jews cleaned the swamps and built up the country it makes it theirs. Jews owned more land in W.Palestine than individuals Arabs did. You have still ignored the fact that under Jordanian control synagogues were destroyed and gravestones were used as latrines and to pave roads?
3. THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF YOUR INABILITY TO ACCEPT REALITY. I GAVE YOU A LINK TO A WIKI ARTICLE WHERE EVERY CENSUS MORE OR LESS SUPPORTS THE FACTS I PRESENTED.

JERUSALEM HAS BEEN MAJORITY JEWISH FOR 150 YEARS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah#Zionist_A...

AGAIN YOU ARE SHOWN TO ACT AS A MUSLIM WITH TAKIYAH. YOU ARE WILLING TO LIE ABOUT ANYTHING EVEN IF THE EVIDENCE IS STARING YOU IN THE FACT. EVERY POST YOU WRITE SHOWS YOU LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ON THE SUBJECT EVEN MORE.

The League of Nations 52 countries created the Mandate for Palestine not the US and Britain.

I think you are a fool not sure why this has to do with anyone else.

How can Jews steal the land when its firstly legal and secondly they owned more of the land than the Arabs you speak of.

So to go back:- after making the following ridiculous claims you seem unable to back any of them up.
YOU HAVE GIVEN NO EVIDENCE OF JERUSALEM IN THE KORAN.
Given no evidence that Israel is doing something illegal.
given no evidence that Arabs owned the land.
Even after giving you dozens of census figures for Jerusalem you are in denial about the history or population.
You can give no evidence that the 1967 lines have any legal basis.
You can give no document that gives the Palestinians as a nation the right to the land.
You seem to think Jordan and Egypt had a claim to the land even when they DENY this themselves.
You have no idea when the Jews started to return in numbers to the land, you have no idea of the history of Jerusalem and when the parts outside the old city were built.
You speak of tolerance and co-existence when it is the Palestinian society which incites hatred and encourages killing Jews and Israeli civilians in general.
w wman uk

Southampton, UK

#40000 Sep 28, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Religion is not repetition , by repeating and repeating you won't create anything except except what your repeating.
When you stop it will vanish, if it was anything it wouldn't have needed to be
"repiete" .......dar dar.
Israel is on Palestinian Land.
And there are one million ways to prove
that to be true .
Without repeating.
The best one is
"me"....... dar dar.
Religion is all repartition which is fine if the customs it entreats are good customs. But unfortnatly the moohamidan koran is full of hatred toward the non believers and if not taught with care inspire some of its followers to violeence while the rest seem unable or unwilling to challange it and some like ratodour who just attention seek.

Since: May 12

Toronto, Canada

#40003 Oct 1, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Iran is run by murhumnas and arsehollas some of them as mad as frogs. Playing with dodgy russian made nuclear trying to make a bomb. They are supply rockets to the palistian murhumnas to fire at the Jews.Palistinians that have been betrayed by their own brothers but for their gangsta leadership.
As you call them nazi Isrealis have showen great restraint because the murhumna ever can overcome the IDF the genocide would be total and the likes of mug would rejoice. Iran is an excelent example of a dog shite islamic goverment.
Again I ask, what does your rant have to do with the ZIONAZIS of APARTHEID ISRAEL?
w wman uk

Brighton, UK

#40005 Oct 1, 2013
running dog lacky wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I ask, what does your rant have to do with the ZIONAZIS of APARTHEID ISRAEL?
So you are saying that thwe irainian goverment arnt dog shite? The next thing you will be saying is that islam is the religion of peace.

Toronto, Canada

#40007 Oct 2, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> So you are saying that thwe irainian goverment arnt dog shite? The next thing you will be saying is that islam is the religion of peace.
Still haven't answered my question ! Why is that?

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Wollongong, Australia

#40008 Oct 2, 2013
The Jew murder another Palestinian for no apparent reason again.
Yesterday.
Obamacare is "stressed out" , worried about saving lives how can they do it when Netanyahu is jiggling the string in the Tea Leaf camp.

Netanyahu before the Brotherhood was a centrist , before Netanyahu Israel was seen to be Democrat left.
If we continued going back to the way it used to be when the Jew was a dynamic of African politics establishing mass movement Pentecostalism, even regime change in Uganda , what we find is,!
Compared to that then.
Now they are now seen as the opposite.
Understood to be anti Negro , which of course they are.
Liars , cheats and fraudsters.
Criminally Insane Murderers.
Go back even further and you find .
They are.
Almost.
Exactly where they started ,
Extreme Right Wing.
Ben Gurion and Hitler.
Doing deals .
Pudding and Custard.
A sweetener for satan.
MUQ

Lucknow, India

#40009 Oct 4, 2013
rtloder wrote:
The Jew murder another Palestinian for no apparent reason again.
Yesterday.
Obamacare is "stressed out" , worried about saving lives how can they do it when Netanyahu is jiggling the string in the Tea Leaf camp.

These "Silent Killings" go one every day or let us say almost every day.

They do compensate for the days when there was no killing, by killing more persons.

It is going on for past 60 odd years and only God knows how long it shall continue.

The land has not seen a day of peace since the cursed feet of these Zionists touched the holy land after 1917.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#40010 Oct 5, 2013

rtloder

Wollongong, Australia

#40011 Oct 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
These "Silent Killings" go one every day or let us say almost every day.
They do compensate for the days when there was no killing, by killing more persons.
It is going on for past 60 odd years and only God knows how long it shall continue.
The land has not seen a day of peace since the cursed feet of these Zionists touched the holy land after 1917.

As I get older and older I come to expect less and less.
Needless to say the w wman uk let me down very badly , and I may never recover, but having said that it is indicative to note that no mater what happens Allah can fix it if He has a mind too.
It does seem obscene to abandon what our forbear left for us to become in order to indulge sensuality the way w wman uk does, but obviously there is a grater purpose to justify our being lumbered with her.
And its my submission to you MUQ "that" , "that" , grater purpose would best fit the reason why the Jews are allowed to kill and torture whoever and whenever they please.
In actual fact it is to change the nature of the coming Universal Creations.
And do away with the impediment , also we will very likely be Angels in it.
When that happens , too bad about the dumb arse , w wman uk , she is talented in a certain way.
Do you have any idea what her measurements czar.

w wman uk

Birmingham, UK

#40012 Oct 5, 2013
running dog lacky wrote:
<quoted text>Still haven't answered my question ! Why is that?
Your point is ?

Pickering, Canada

#40013 Oct 7, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>Your point is ?
My point is , you still haven't answered my question.
MUQ

Allahabad, India

#40014 Oct 8, 2013
@trloader

Why did you expect something from WWM? Why there should be any personal relationship on these threads?

And why should you expect that some one as "committed" to hatred and hate as this WWM should behave logically?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#40015 Oct 8, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
As I get older and older I come to expect less and less.
Needless to say the w wman uk let me down very badly , and I may never recover, but having said that it is indicative to note that no mater what happens Allah can fix it if He has a mind too.
It does seem obscene to abandon what our forbear left for us to become in order to indulge sensuality the way w wman uk does, but obviously there is a grater purpose to justify our being lumbered with her.
And its my submission to you MUQ "that" , "that" , grater purpose would best fit the reason why the Jews are allowed to kill and torture whoever and whenever they please.
In actual fact it is to change the nature of the coming Universal Creations.
And do away with the impediment , also we will very likely be Angels in it.
When that happens , too bad about the dumb arse , w wman uk , she is talented in a certain way.
Do you have any idea what her measurements czar.
Facts are stubborn things. Those bad Jews.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hartford-ct/T...

rtloder

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#40016 Oct 8, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>

I take your reference to be cartooni , Gaza Berg , Gazawitz.
Because it was repeated in a second post of a posted thread.
I think cartooni is not a bad Jew he's just a normal Jew .

rtloder

#40017 Oct 8, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>

Cartooni is an idiot and so are you

rtloder

#40018 Oct 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
@trloader
Why did you expect something from WWM? Why there should be any personal relationship on these threads?
And why should you expect that some one as "committed" to hatred and hate as this WWM should behave logically?

Why is because WWM implies a willingness to exchange ideas , I don't think the idea for what it is -(idea is the bridge between the incomprehensible magnitude of complexity that constitutes the simplest manifestation of material form and
structure , and the opinion which is the culmination of what we believe in the truth that we know.)- can be derided by its culmination.
Because I see the ultimate purpose of Creation is "the judgement of Your Self to be just".
Basically Allah is both the Person of everything , the Beginner, and the Persona of everything ( equivocal due to the fact everything is the development of symbiosis).
But don't get me started it never stops.
That's why I'm an anchorite.
Love and hate is symbiosis , the big fish hates getting eaten and the little fish is the same .ect.
I ask about her measurements because I think she might be a chubby one and would go down well with some potatoes and gravy.

w wman uk

Bradford, UK

#40019 Oct 9, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is because WWM implies a willingness to exchange ideas , I don't think the idea for what it is -(idea is the bridge between the incomprehensible magnitude of complexity that constitutes the simplest manifestation of material form and
structure , and the opinion which is the culmination of what we believe in the truth that we know.)- can be derided by its culmination.
Because I see the ultimate purpose of Creation is "the judgement of Your Self to be just".
Basically Allah is both the Person of everything , the Beginner, and the Persona of everything ( equivocal due to the fact everything is the development of symbiosis).
But don't get me started it never stops.
That's why I'm an anchorite.
Love and hate is symbiosis , the big fish hates getting eaten and the little fish is the same .ect.
I ask about her measurements because I think she might be a chubby one and would go down well with some potatoes and gravy.
Fish with gravy now we know your a pervert . allah is the conoction of moohamed the pervert who plagurised Judism and claimed Jesus as a prophet. Nobody cares less if you think your
an artichoke yer daft poofta.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Truth Buster 48,062
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Phooey 646,366
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Yellow Star 281,226
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 27 min DireWolf69 8
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 40 min DebraE 105,549
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min Peace_Warrior 618,556
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 51 min andet1987 2,015
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr VIKING 971,581
More from around the web