Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38083 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#39914 Sep 15, 2013
Jews are an aberration of Judaism .
Judaism was OK , they followed the Prophets , but jews slaughtered their priests and elected the Rabbi .
All Talmudists are secular they should drop the Zionist crap affirm the Assimilationst Lucien Wolf as the wrong turn that was taken, and start assimilating as an ethnic group, Jews can't go back to religion , God only accepted Jews through the Levites and there all gone.
Except for the Samaritans .
nutjobs here

Israel

#39915 Sep 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Back with your hate and hatred spewing post? Could not control yourself for more than a day?
Once a hate spreader, always a hate spreader.
First you imply that people who call others names here have no answer. Ezactly what you have done above.
Secondly I am not sure how often this happens here but seems to be a lot.
You continuously post lies and incitement against Jews but seem to be offended when your own religious book is quoted. You also seem to have no answer to the quotes posed to you from your own religion.

You also seem to have created your own reality about Jews and Zionists. One major flaw which rips your credibility is something which you have been explained numerous times but seem to ignore.

The word Goyim means nations. Even the Jews in the Bible are called Goy. Abraham was promised 'Goy Gadol" - Great nation.

You must live under the apartheid Saudi system it is very sad you spreading all this hatred and lies. Have you even met a Jew in your life?? Seems as though your whole education is based on some revisionist websites written by other people who have never been to Israel, met a Jew or actually learned some history in the first place.

According to your logic if anyone connected to any bad situation is Jewish, descended from Jews or even has a Jewish sounding name. It is all the Jews fault.

Remember it is your religion who was created by massacring those living in Arabia at the time and your god was the moon god Allah in Mecca. Not to mention the fact that a large part of the laws of Islam come straight from the Jewish Talmud.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#39916 Sep 15, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed....they have tethered this nation to genocide, greed, vice, resource depletion, subversion, decadence, and depravity, since the unconstitutional opening of the federal reserve bank. We learned nothing from what was done to the indigenous peoples of America, nothing!
And the beauty is that "most American people love it"!! They like to be taken for a sucker!!

They like that they should be slaves to "Chosen people and Chosen race of God"....What a brainwashing they received by reading those "Leading articles" in their News papers and Magazines and seeing those Films, seeing and hearing news on TV, Radio....all controlled by these Jews.

A slow brainwashing, till they see, black as white and white as black.

when will they make up to find that they are taken for a sucker?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39917 Sep 15, 2013
-

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/the-complete-...

Introduction by Gilad Atzmon

In a chapter entitled “Deliberate harm to innocents,” the book explains that war is directed mainly against the pursuers, but those who belong to the enemy nation are also considered the enemy because they are assisting murderers.

Retaliation also has a place and purpose in this book by Rabbis Shapira and Elitzur.“In order to defeat the enemy, we must behave toward them in a spirit of retaliation and measure for measure,” they state.“Retaliation is absolutely necessary in order to render such wickedness not worthwhile. Therefore, sometimes we do cruel deeds in order to create the proper balance of terror.”

In one of the footnotes, the two rabbis write in such a way that appears to permit individuals to act on their own, outside of any decision by the government or the army.

“A decision by the nation is not necessary to permit shedding the blood of the evil kingdom,” the rabbis write.“Even individuals from the nation being attacked may harm them.”

Unlike books of religious law that are published by yeshivas, this time the rabbis added a chapter containing the book’s conclusions. Each of the six chapters is summarized into main points of several lines, which state, among other things:“In religious law, we have found that non-Jews are generally suspected of shedding Jewish blood, and in war, this suspicion becomes a great deal stronger. One must consider killing even babies, who have not violated the seven Noahide laws, because of the future danger that will be caused if they are allowed to grow up to be as wicked as their parents.”

Even though the authors are careful, as stated, to use the term “non-Jews,” there are certainly those who could interpret the nationality of the “non-Jews” who are liable to endanger the Jewish people. This is strengthened by the leaflet “The Jewish Voice,” which is published on the Internet from Yitzhar, which comments on the book:“It is superfluous to note that nowhere in the book is it written that the statements are directed only to the ancient non-Jews.” The leaflet’s editors did not omit a stinging remark directed at the GSS, who will certainly take the trouble to get themselves a copy.“The editors suggest to the GSS that they award the prize for Israel’s security to the authors,” the leaflet states,“who gave the detectives the option of reading the summarized conclusions without any need for in-depth study of the entire book.”

One student of the Od Yosef Hai yeshiva in Yitzhar explained, from his point of view, where RabbisShapira and Elitzur got the courage to speak so freely on a subject such as the killing of non-Jews.“The rabbis aren’t afraid of prosecution because in that case, Maimonides [Rabbi Moses ben Maimon, 1135–1204] and Nahmanides [Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, 1194–1270] would have to stand trial too, and anyway, this is research on religious law,” the yeshiva student said.“In a Jewish state, nobody sits in jail for studying Torah.”

Iran Rabbi urges Jews to burn controversial book
Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:57:20 GMT
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39918 Sep 16, 2013
NJH wrote:
01. First you imply that people who call others names here have no answer. Exactly what you have done above.

02. Secondly I am not sure how often this happens here but seems to be a lot.
You continuously post lies and incitement against Jews but seem to be offended when your own religious book is quoted. You also seem to have no answer to the quotes posed to you from your own religion.

03. You also seem to have created your own reality about Jews and Zionists. One major flaw which rips your credibility is something which you have been explained numerous times but seem to ignore.

04. The word Goyim means nations. Even the Jews in the Bible are called Goy. Abraham was promised 'Goy Gadol" - Great nation.

05. You must live under the apartheid Saudi system it is very sad you spreading all this hatred and lies. Have you even met a Jew in your life?? Seems as though your whole education is based on some revisionist websites written by other people who have never been to Israel, met a Jew or actually learned some history in the first place.

06. According to your logic if anyone connected to any bad situation is Jewish, descended from Jews or even has a Jewish sounding name. It is all the Jews fault.

07. Remember it is your religion who was created by massacring those living in Arabia at the time and your god was the moon god Allah in Mecca. Not to mention the fact that a large part of the laws of Islam come straight from the Jewish Talmud.
Ans.

01. Thanks for your subjective analysis. I have no more comments.

02. I do not take offense when some one quotes from Quran, I only complain about wrong inference being drawn from it, without giving reference and what Muslim Scholars have understood from it.

Frequently I give correct meaning of the quoted verses, but not every time, because once people have been warned, it is not good to keep on repeating the same thing.

03. If you have your own views about Islam and Muslims, why should I not have my own views about Jews and Zionists?

04. I do not know what the word Goyem means, it is translated as Gentiles in English. It is a sort of racism, dividing people on the basis of race and genealogy, Islam is free from this bias.

05. I am an Indian working in Saudi Arabia, I abide by local laws as long as I can take it, or else I go back to may native country.

What I say about Jews and Zionists is from Western Media, most of it , I post with a link…..the way you comment on Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Saudi Arabia…without going there, what is wrong if I also write about Isreal without going there?

06. I do not criticise all Jews at any time, I only criticize those Zionist Jews who are committing atrocities on our Palestinian brothers and those who plan and plot against Islam and try to create bad blood between Muslim and Christian nations (sorry if it includes majority of Jews!!).

On the other hand it is you people, who generalize actions of few bad Muslims and paste it over billions of Muslims.

07. Concluding part of your post, shows what "real" knowledge you have about Islam.

I like your cheek to "lecture" us while having so poor knowledge about Islam.!!

rtloder

Wollongong, Australia

#39919 Sep 16, 2013
I say does the Talmud say
" Jesus was boiled in urine and dung and sent to hell for ever".
I read that it does.
I can certainly testify .
That's what the Jews did to me and my family.
Fortunately for me now,! I'm allowed to be their friend.
Calypso17

Hempstead, NY

#39921 Sep 16, 2013
rtloder wrote:
I say does the Talmud say
" Jesus was boiled in urine and dung and sent to hell for ever".
I read that it does.
I can certainly testify .
That's what the Jews did to me and my family.
Fortunately for me now,! I'm allowed to be their friend.
Only the version published by the Nazis as propaganda includes those words. The Talmud was written before Christ walked the earth. You are a hateful Nazi/ Islamofascist doing your job and doing well.
nutjobs here

Israel

#39922 Sep 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
04. I do not know what the word Goyem means, it is translated as Gentiles in English. It is a sort of racism....., Islam is free from this bias.
1. So you are a hypocrite. ok.

2. You complain about something you are doing yourself. I have posted in reply to your articles explanations of the passages they quote dismissing Gilads claims as BS. You have ignored it. Than you re post the same article continuously even though you were given enough information to see it as lies.

3. My views are backed up by reality at least most of the time. You however are just posting pure lies which are proven to be so.

4. IF YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE WORD GOYIM MEANS WHY DO YOU CONTINUOUSLY COMMENT ON IT. IT TRANSLATES AS NATION SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING AND ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT YOU SPEAK. The Jews are also a nation according to the Bible. Idiot. This has no connection to race but religion. ISLAM CALLS NON-MUSLIMS INFIDELS AND CONSIDERS THEM BELOW MUSLIMS WITH SHARIA LAW NO???

5. So you live in an apartheid but have no issue with it as its a Muslim apartheid. So you've never met a Jew, Israeli, been to Israel or learned some actual history on the subjects you speak of?

So from here you can see that Western Media is not pro-Israel, something you claimed on this forum.

While i comment on other countries (most of which i have been too), I know people from Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, Iran, Pakistan so I have learned a lot from them. I am also willing to be wrong and take back something i have said if you can give me evidence to the contrary. You seem oblivious to this reaction.

What have I said about these countries which is not true??

I have studied the Middle East in Uni worked in the field and written papers on the subjects I speak of. I have even been involved in starting orgs connected to the conflict.

I would have no problem with you writing about Israel if you knew what you were talking about.

6. What else do you do but criticize 'Zionists'?
Zionism is part of Judaism it is in the Bible, Prayer and song for thousands of years. Why not criticize the Palestinian terrorists who commit much worse INTENTIONAL mass murder against Jews?

Islamic nations don't need Jews to create bad blood. Christianity and Islam have been at war for centuries.
Few bad Muslims? we are talking about 100's of millions of Muslims who support suicide bombings, killing Jews or at least Zionists, oppressing Christians whose regional population has gone from 20% 100 years ago to 2-5% at the moment. Blame the Jews of course.
Basically the majority of Muslims in most of the Muslim countries support oppressing others, killing Homosexuals, oppressing women, and so on. The only reason IMO that support for suicide bombings in the Muslim world has gone down is because they are being used against them and not Jews.
The great thing about Muslim Extremists is that they are very open about their beliefs and agendas unlike the Westerners who are politicians.

7. You should trace your religion as it came from Judaism at least a lot of the practices.
Wasn't Allah the name of the moon God before Islam?
Didn't Mohamad massacre the locals in the region, raping and enslaving them???
If you are saying this is not true than teach me, I am open to that. Tell me what I wrote which is wrong and I will even stand up for Muslims.

I am lecturing you on what i know on an academic level.
I am lecturing you because i have already answered your posts about the Talmud dismissing what you claim (if you bothered to read them).
You don't even know that Goyim means and admit that. But still feel the need to portray it as something else.
FYI I dont really care about Judaism or religion in general but when people like yourself target it unfairly i feel the need to defend it.

I AM WILLING TO ADMIT I AM WRONG JUST SHOW ME WHY. If only it worked both ways.
BTW there are no BILLIONS of Muslims.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39923 Sep 16, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

The Criminal N.S.A.

By JENNIFER STISA GRANICK and CHRISTOPHER JON SPRIGMAN

June 29, 2013 "Information Clearing House - "NY Times" --- THE twin revelations that telecom carriers have been secretly giving the National Security Agency information about Americans’ phone calls, and that the N.S.A. has been capturing e-mail and other private communications from Internet companies as part of a secret program called Prism, have not enraged most Americans. Lulled, perhaps, by the Obama administration’s claims that these “modest encroachments on privacy” were approved by Congress and by federal judges, public opinion quickly migrated from shock to “meh.”

It didn’t help that Congressional watchdogs — with a few exceptions, like Senator Rand Paul, Republican of Kentucky — have accepted the White House’s claims of legality. The leaders of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Dianne Feinstein, Democrat of California, and Saxby Chambliss, Republican of Georgia, have called the surveillance legal. So have liberal-leaning commentators like Hendrik Hertzberg and David Ignatius.

This view is wrong — and not only, or even mainly, because of the privacy issues raised by the American Civil Liberties Union and other critics. The two programs violate both the letter and the spirit of federal law. No statute explicitly authorizes mass surveillance. Through a series of legal contortions, the Obama administration has argued that Congress, since 9/11, intended to implicitly authorize mass surveillance. But this strategy mostly consists of wordplay, fear-mongering and a highly selective reading of the law. Americans deserve better from the White House — and from President Obama, who has seemingly forgotten the constitutional law he once taught.
The administration has defended each of the two secret programs. Let’s examine them in turn.

Edward J. Snowden, the former N.S.A. contract employee and whistle-blower, has provided evidence that the government has phone record metadata on all Verizon customers, and probably on every American, going back seven years. This metadata is extremely revealing; investigators mining it might be able to infer whether we have an illness or an addiction, what our religious affiliations and political activities are, and so on.

rtloder

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#39924 Sep 16, 2013
Calypso17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the version published by the Nazis as propaganda includes those words. The Talmud was written before Christ walked the earth. You are a hateful Nazi/ Islamofascist doing your job and doing well.

Tannaitic writings are difficult to interpret , that might be a deviation from the exactness of expressed meaning , I don't believe so because that's what has happened but me.
There is a more common interpretation of Gittin 57a of the Gemara section of the Babylonian Talmud compiled as late as 600 AD.
"Gittin says Jesus Christ is in hell being boiled in hot excrement".
There is common agreement Jesus
(referred to as Ben Stars, Ben Pandera,)
was a bastard conceived in the filth of mensuration by the best man of the groom, because he couldn't come at it.
Again I can confirm that story to be consistent with the way I have been treated.
I'm certainly not a Nazi I'm a Stalin's man, always have been always will be.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39925 Sep 17, 2013
NJH wrote:
1. So you are a hypocrite. ok.

2. You complain about something you are doing yourself.

3. My views are backed up by reality at least most of the time.

4. IF YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE WORD GOYIM MEANS WHY DO YOU CONTINUOUSLY COMMENT ON IT.…

5. So you live in an apartheid but have no issue with it as its a Muslim apartheid. So you've never met a Jew, Israeli, been to Israel or learned some actual history on the subjects you speak of?

6. What else do you do but criticize 'Zionists'?
Zionism is part of Judaism it is in the Bible, Prayer and song for thousands of years. Why not criticize the Palestinian terrorists who commit much worse INTENTIONAL mass murder against Jews?

7. You should trace your religion as it came from Judaism at least a lot of the practices.
Wasn't Allah the name of the moon God before Islam?
Didn't Mohammad massacre the locals in the region, raping and enslaving them???
If you are saying this is not true than teach me, I am open to that. Tell me what I wrote which is wrong and I will even stand up for Muslims.

FYI I dont really care about Judaism or religion in general but when people like yourself target it unfairly i feel the need to defend it.

I AM WILLING TO ADMIT I AM WRONG JUST SHOW ME WHY. If only it worked both ways.
Ans.

1. We both are hypocrites, does that meet with your approval?

2. Your replies are not "Court orders" that I must comply with. You have given your opinion, now you listen to others.

3. This is called blowing your own trumpet. "I am always right, you might be sometimes"!!

4. I did not translate Goyim as Gentiles, it was done by Jewish and Christian scholars. Fight with them and not me. Islam calls them "Non believers" because they reject the message of islam. It is not based on any race or country or color or language.

5. What I write about Isreal is about their treatment of Palestinians and not what goes inside Isreal.

I need not go inside Isreal to comment on their atrocities, do I? All your ranting is therefore uncalled for…

6. Zionism as for as it concerns us is "Occupying the land of Palestine and construct Temple in Jerusalem"….what others they do is not of my concern...

Palestinians who were living in that land for 1300 years have been expelled from their homes and lands and "newcomers" from eastern Europe settled in their place..

Was that not an International Crime? And why should it be allowed?

7. Where did I say that Islam is a "New" religion? We always say that Islam is the same religion which all prophets before him preached.

All prophets of God, starting with Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, jesus etc were all Muslims.

8. Our prophet "massacred" all local people?

Do you KNOW what is the total loss of human lives, on both side , during 10 years of continuous warfare against pagans, Jews and Christians of Arabia?

It is less than 1000!!, will you call it a massacre?

Do you KNOW how many people were killed in a Single war which Moses fought against Midinites? And what about Joshua?

You have every right to defend Judaism, please do so, I am not against Judaism, I only want that they should vacate the land of Palestine and live, peacefully and in peace, from where they came from!!

PS:

If still you do not know, where you went wrong, they you will never know!!
nutjobs here

Israel

#39926 Sep 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Why?

2. Did you not complain about something you were doing about Judaism?

3. I never said i am always right but most of the time yes. If i am wrong tell me what i said that wasn't true? 99% I will not post it again if shown to be wrong. Difference between you and me.

4. You didn't just translate it you implied that Goyim is a bad word when it is just 'nations'. Just shows how you seem to be reading the wrong and inaccurate translations.

5. Actually with the Palestinian propaganda industry you generally have to come here to understand the situation. JUST TYPE PALLYWOOD INTO GOOGLE AND YOU HAVE A WHOLE MEDIA INDUSTRY MAKING UP FAKE OCCURRENCES. This includes a Jenin Massacre which never happened, fake funerals where the body comes alive, pretending a child got killed in his fathers arms when if he even dead it was by his own according to the full footage, and setting up a battle in Gaza where there was only one side the Palestinians firing at walls and empty areas. They also continuously pretend they are injured. WATCH PALLYWOOD AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.

6. Zionism just means a country on the ancient Jewish land. The land is not occupied according to international law but disputed. There is no Temple in Jerusalem. What about the Hashamites occupying E.Palestine (Jordan), where the majority of the population is Palestinian?
Most Arabs of the land left without seeing a Jew in the 1940's. 300,000 of them at the time came from other lands anyways. What about the Jews who were kicked out of firstly all the surrounding countries (1million Jews) secondly from West Bank and Gaza after living there continuously for thousands of years? What about the fact that Jerusalem has been majority Jewish for 150-175 years?
Most Israeli Jews are from the Middle East not Europe. What international crime? Read the Mandate for Palestine not to mention the fact that Palestine Arabs owned less of the land than Jews by the 1940's.

7. You believe that everyone before Islam was Muslim but there is no evidence to support this. You basically took Judaism and Christianity and changed it a bit creating a new religion.
8. Didn't realize that a massacre was less than 1000? I don't know enough about that period but it seems as though before Muhamad there was plenty of Jews and after that they were gone. I thought many more were killed.

I don't take the Bible as fact so who knows how many were killed if it even happened that way.

What do you say about the Jews who are from Palestine? or the Middle East? What about the 100,000 Palestinian Jews (who live as Palestinians today)? What about all the Jews since who were born here? What about the Palestinians who came from other places should they also go back to where they came from??
So you want Israel to disappear and same with the Jews. Very good of you.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39927 Sep 17, 2013
-

The Criminal N.S.A.

The law under which the government collected this data, Section 215 of the Patriot Act, allows the F.B.I. to obtain court orders demanding that a person or company produce “tangible things,” upon showing reasonable grounds that the things sought are “relevant” to an authorized foreign intelligence investigation. The F.B.I. does not need to demonstrate probable cause that a crime has been committed, or any connection to terrorism.

Even in the fearful time when the Patriot Act was enacted, in October 2001, lawmakers never contemplated that Section 215 would be used for phone metadata, or for mass surveillance of any sort. Representative F. James Sensenbrenner Jr., a Wisconsin Republican and one of the architects of the Patriot Act, and a man not known as a civil libertarian, has said that “Congress intended to allow the intelligence communities to access targeted information for specific investigations.” The N.S.A.’s demand for information about every American’s phone calls isn’t “targeted” at all — it’s a dragnet.“How can every call that every American makes or receives be relevant to a specific investigation?” Mr. Sensenbrenner has asked. The answer is simple: It’s not.

The government claims that under Section 215 it may seize all of our phone call information now because it might conceivably be relevant to an investigation at some later date, even if there is no particular reason to believe that any but a tiny fraction of the data collected might possibly be suspicious. That is a shockingly flimsy argument — any data might be “relevant” to an investigation eventually, if by “eventually” you mean “sometime before the end of time.” If all data is “relevant,” it makes a mockery of the already shaky concept of relevance.

Let’s turn to Prism: the streamlined, electronic seizure of communications from Internet companies. In combination with what we have already learned about the N.S.A.’s access to telecommunications and Internet infrastructure, Prism is further proof that the agency is collecting vast amounts of e-mails and other messages — including communications to, from and between Americans.

The government justifies Prism under the FISA Amendments Act of 2008. Section 1881a of the act gave the president broad authority to conduct warrantless electronic surveillance. If the attorney general and the director of national intelligence certify that the purpose of the monitoring is to collect foreign intelligence information about any non¬American individual or entity not known to be in the United States, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court can require companies to provide access to Americans’ international communications.

The court does not approve the target or the facilities to be monitored, nor does it assess whether the government is doing enough to minimize the intrusion, correct for collection mistakes and protect privacy. Once the court issues a surveillance order, the government can issue top-secret directives to Internet companies like Google and Facebook to turn over calls, e-mails, video and voice chats, photos, voice¬over IP calls (like Skype) and social networking information.

Like the Patriot Act, the FISA Amendments Act gives the government very broad surveillance authority. And yet the Prism program appears to outstrip that authority. In particular, the government “may not intentionally acquire any communication as to which the sender and all intended recipients are known at the time of the acquisition to be located in the United States.”
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39928 Sep 18, 2013
NJH wrote:
1. Why?

2. Did you not complain about something you were doing about Judaism?

3. I never said i am always right but most of the time yes. If i am wrong tell me what i said that wasn't true? 99% I will not post it again if shown to be wrong. Difference between you and me.

4. You didn't just translate it you implied that Goyim is a bad word when it is just 'nations'. Just shows how you seem to be reading the wrong and inaccurate translations.

5. Actually with the Palestinian propaganda industry you generally have to come here to understand the situation. JUST TYPE PALLYWOOD INTO

6. Zionism just means a country on the ancient Jewish land. The land is not occupied according to international law but disputed. There is no Temple in Jerusalem. What about the Hashamites occupying E. Palestine (Jordan), where the majority of the population is Palestinian?

7. You believe that everyone before Islam was Muslim but there is no evidence to support this. You basically took Judaism and Christianity and changed it a bit creating a new religion.

8. Didn't realize that a massacre was less than 1000? I don't know enough about that period but it seems as though before Muhamad there was plenty of Jews and after that they were gone. I thought many more were killed.

..So you want Israel to disappear and same with the Jews. Very good of you.
Ans.

4. I did not say that Goyim is a bad word or good word. It is a racial word , that is all.

5. What are "genuine atrocities" that happened in Palestine, please provide a list of them. I think your figure will be Zero or close to Zero!!

6. How come a land which is occupied and where people are living for past 1300 years became "disputed" under International Law?

So the Basic question is itself wrong. People who are living in any land for centuries get "permanent title" to that land.

Those who abandoned it "for whatever reasons" loose their title after 2000 years, this is "More like International Law"!!

7. According to Islamic teachings every prophet of God was a Muslim, which means "willful submission to your Creator"

So every prophet was a Muslim.

8. So you "Think" that the figure of 1000 is a "manufactured one"? Do you? What is the basis of your suspicion.

Let me tell you, it would have been less than 600, had it not been for that Back stabbing, treacherous tribe of BANI QURAIDAH, of Madina!!

9. I do not want Isreal to disappear along with the Jews, I wish that it can be established on "any other part of the world" except on Islamic lands.

Why only Muslims should sacrifice to take care of their "Younger cousins" , why not other nations?

(Jews who were living in Palestine prior to 1917, will be living there and it would be just like "old days")
w wman uk

Guildford, UK

#39929 Sep 18, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
First you imply that people who call others names here have no answer. Ezactly what you have done above.
Secondly I am not sure how often this happens here but seems to be a lot.
You also seem to have created your own reality about Jews and Zionists. One major flaw which rips your credibility is something which you have been explained numerous times but seem to ignore.
The word Goyim means nations. Even the Jews in the Bible are called Goy. Abraham was promised 'Goy Gadol" - Great nation.
You must live under the apartheid Saudi system it is very sad you spreading all this hatred and lies. Have you even met a Jew in your life?? Seems as though your whole education is based on some revisionist websites written by other people who have never been to Israel, met a Jew or actually learned some history in the first place.
According to your logic if anyone connected to any bad situation is Jewish, descended from Jews or even has a Jewish sounding name. It is all the Jews fault.
Remember it is your religion who was created by massacring those living in Arabia at the time and your god was the moon god Allah in Mecca. Not to mention the fact that a large part of the laws of Islam come straight from the Jewish Talmud.
That true l ask him why the moohamidan would want to pour boiling water down the throats of the non blliever for simply not wanting to believe the koran . l have asked him to post the wife beating instructions as detailed in the unholy koran and all the coward can do is sqwark hatred.
From what he has posted he is a coward,lier , a biggot, a raciest and a hater of all Jews for surviving.

rtloder

Villawood, Australia

#39931 Sep 18, 2013
The CIA is exposed as being nothing more than a awful part of a drug syndicate , and the practise of their pushing is directed at world dictatorial eradication of anyone outside of the pseudo kingdom of David , who do not wish to pay tribute to the vermin murdering Jew and their evil Christian Traitors who support them.
The source of my informs you is
Mike Ruppert on UTube.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39932 Sep 18, 2013

-

The Criminal N.S.A.

The government knows that it regularly obtains Americans’ protected communications. The Washington Post reported that Prism is designed to produce at least 51 percent confidence in a target’s “foreignness”— as John Oliver of “The Daily Show” put it,“a coin flip plus 1 percent.” By turning a blind eye to the fact that 49-plus percent of the communications might be purely among Americans, the N.S.A. has intentionally acquired information it is not allowed to have, even under the terrifyingly broad auspices of the FISA Amendments Act.

How could vacuuming up Americans’ communications conform with this legal limitation? Well, as James R. Clapper Jr., the director of national intelligence, told Andrea Mitchell of NBC, the N.S.A. uses the word “acquire” only when it pulls information out of its gigantic database of communications and not when it first intercepts and stores the information.

If there’s a law against torturing the English language, James Clapper is in real trouble.

The administration hides the extent of its “incidental” surveillance of Americans behind fuzzy language. When Congress reauthorized the law at the end of 2012, legislators said Americans had nothing to worry about because the surveillance could not “target” American citizens or permanent residents. Mr. Clapper offered the same assurances. Based on these statements, an ordinary citizen might think the N.S.A. cannot read Americans’ e-mails or online chats under the F.A.A. But that is a government ¬fed misunderstanding.

A “target” under the act is a person or entity the government wants information on — not the people the government is trying to listen to. It’s actually O.K. under the act to grab Americans’ messages so long as they are communicating with the target, or anyone who is not in the United States.

Leave aside the Patriot Act and FISA Amendments Act for a moment, and turn to the Constitution.

The Fourth Amendment obliges the government to demonstrate probable cause before conducting invasive surveillance. There is simply no precedent under the Constitution for the government’s seizing such vast amounts of revealing data on innocent Americans’ communications.

The government has made a mockery of that protection by relying on select Supreme Court cases, decided before the era of the public Internet and cellphones, to argue that citizens have no expectation of privacy in either phone metadata or in e-mails or other private electronic messages that it stores with third parties.

This hairsplitting is inimical to privacy and contrary to what at least five justices ruled just last year in a case called United States v. Jones. One of the most conservative justices on the Court, Samuel A. Alito Jr., wrote that where even public information about individuals is monitored over the long term, at some point, government crosses a line and must comply with the protections of the Fourth Amendment. That principle is, if anything, even more true for Americans’ sensitive nonpublic information like phone metadata and social networking activity.

We may never know all the details of the mass surveillance programs, but we know this: The administration has justified them through abuse of language, intentional evasion of statutory protections, secret, unreviewable investigative procedures and constitutional arguments that make a mockery of the government’s professed concern with protecting Americans’ privacy. It’s time to call the N.S.A.’s mass surveillance programs what they are: criminal.

Jennifer Stisa Granick is the director of civil liberties at the Stanford Center for Internet and Society. Christopher Jon Sprigman is a professor at the University of Virginia School of Law.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39933 Sep 18, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
That true l ask him why the moohamidan would want to pour boiling water down the throats of the non blliever for simply not wanting to believe the koran . l have asked him to post the wife beating instructions as detailed in the unholy koran and all the coward can do is sqwark hatred.
From what he has posted he is a coward,lier , a biggot, a raciest and a hater of all Jews for surviving.
If that was true, we would see in Saudi Arabia, pots of boiling water, thrown down the throats of millions of Non Muslims working here!!

How idiotic remarks some people post , I cannot believe it?

Their aim is only to spread hate and hatred, by any means.

This is why they live and that is why they shall die and even in their graves, they will find a way to spew hate!!

rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#39934 Sep 19, 2013
That awful woman should be ashamed of herself .
And every time she has a cup of tea , she should know if I had my way there would be no leaves to purify the air that we breathe it would be just boiling water.
danetoo

London, UK

#39935 Sep 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was true, we would see in Saudi Arabia, pots of boiling water, thrown down the throats of millions of Non Muslims working here!!
How idiotic remarks some people post , I cannot believe it?
Their aim is only to spread hate and hatred, by any means.
This is why they live and that is why they shall die and even in their graves, they will find a way to spew hate!!
from their GRAVES???

"youtube" transmissions on gravestones ..

that would be rather an interesting business idea actually .. rather than engravings .. have live transmissions from the afterworld

investors .. anyone??

Website, marketing .. SEO ...

I will make the cakes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Rosesz 675,539
News NFL warns Texas over bathroom bill 2 hr Ais4awesome 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,283
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Slaughterhouse 110,151
News Hawaiians to Attorney General Sessions: We're n... 3 hr davy 14
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Ancestry manager 6,221
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Jolly Roger 286,304
More from around the web