Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38120 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Gary

Columbus, OH

#39813 Aug 26, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you paid to spread hatred and mistruths? There should be more effort at peace and reconciliation rather than creating additional sectarian hatred. Your attention should be directed towards evaluating the slaughter in Syria, the murders in Egypt, the persecution of Coptic Christians, the Islamic genocide in Rwanda and the suicide bombing epidemic in Pakistan. Shame on you.
Muq and his kind have been spreading falsehoods and hatred since they found this thread.
Koran is from Satan .

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#39814 Aug 26, 2013
Actually I've got s statement to make concerning Our Dear Brother Colonel Gadaffi .
Nearly always I support him but I know in one particular avenue he was in error.

It was with his Amazon's ,
Yes he said they were sharper at being good guards, but no one believed him,
Everyone thought he was only show boating.
The glamour thing.
Might just as well have been the Penthouses Magazine.
I think if he really wanted to make an example of women , he should have hung a couple of them.
Oh. Oh.
Now I done it.
w wman uk

Leeds, UK

#39815 Aug 26, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Actually I've got s statement to make concerning Our Dear Brother Colonel Gadaffi .
Nearly always I support him but I know in one particular avenue he was in error.
It was with his Amazon's ,
Yes he said they were sharper at being good guards, but no one believed him,
Everyone thought he was only show boating.
The glamour thing.
Might just as well have been the Penthouses Magazine.
I think if he really wanted to make an example of women , he should have hung a couple of them.
Oh. Oh.
Now I done it.
Thats your problem ratodor you oont think.

rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#39816 Aug 26, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Thats your problem ratodor you oont think.

Me sorry me not say that any more .
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39817 Aug 26, 2013
-

http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/

CHRISTIAN HOLOCAUST HIDDEN HELL: COMMUNISM IS JEWISH!“Zionist Jews Killed 60+ Million Mostly Christian Men, Women and Children! Hidden by Jewish Owned Media!”[Censorship Level: Active]
June 27, 2012 By admin
Under the Sign of the Scorpion – Jewish Communists (Contd.)

Max Nordau, the man who dreamt of the deaths of 50 000 000 Christians.

Onward and upward, over the bodies of fifty million more dead Christians this was Max Nordau’s ecstatic vision of the coming World War, and so it came to pass. Professional historians have never been able to offer a satisfactory explanation of how the European nations became embroiled in the first World War.

Jewish Revolutionary Gavrilo Princip shown being seized by police moments after mortally wounding Archduke Ferdinand and his wife. The assassination of Catholic Monarch ~ Crown Prince Franz Ferdinand ~ heir to the Austrian throne, was carried out by the Jewish assassin Gavrilo Princip using a Browning pistol on Jun. 28, 1914. The Zionist newspaper PEIEWISCHE VORDLE wrote on Jan. 13, 1919,“The international Jewry… believed it *necessary to force Europe into the war so that a new Jewish era could begin throughout the world.

Arch-duke Ferdinand was assassinated by Gavril Princeps at Sarajevo; Austria demanded an apology from Serbia, Serbia apologized but Austria inexplicably declared war anyway.Max Warburg, Jewish advisor to the Kaiser who also helped fund the Jewish Bolshevik Revolution. He advised the Kaiser to go into WW1 so Zionists could push for an Israeli state. Both Warburg and Schiff were Rothschild agents. Warburg also arranged for Lenin to be transported through Germany to Russia in a sealed train to lead the conspirators to their Bolshevik triumph.

Three Jewish advisers to Kaiser Wilhelm, Chancellor Bethmann-Hollweg, Max Warburg and Albert Ballin, then had the Kaiser declare war, and the other nations were involved.

Why ? To carry out the Zionist Jewish Plan.

On February 8, 1920, Sir Winston Churchill expressed his alarm over world developments in an interview published in the Sunday Illustrated Herald, London:

“From the days of Adam (Spartacus) Weishaupt, to those of Karl Marx to those of Trotsky, Bela Kun, Rosa Luxemburg and Emma Goldman. This worldwide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstruction of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence and impossible equality, has been steadily growing.

“There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international, and for the most part, atheistic Jews. It is certainly a very great one: it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders.”

Churchill referred, of course, to the overthrow of the Christian Orthodox Church in Russia and its replacement by a hateful gang of homicidal maniacs, whose unimaginable success was accomplished by the astute financial aid of Jacob Schiff to the Jewish revolutionaries, and by Max Warburg in Germany, who, at the crucial moment of the revolution in Russia, arranged for Lenin to be transported through Germany to Russia in a sealed train to lead the conspirators to their Bolshevik triumph.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39818 Aug 27, 2013
-

CHRISTIAN HOLOCAUST HIDDEN HELL: COMMUNISM IS JEWISH!“Zionist Jews Killed 60+ Million Mostly Christian Men, Women and Children! Hidden by Jewish Owned Media!”[Censorship Level: Active]
June 27, 2012 By admin

Jacob Schiff whose money bankrolled the Jewish Bolsheviks who were responsible for millions of Christian deaths and the overthrow of the Russian Christian Orthodox Church.
[Sea Lord Churchill was only too happy to perform a large scale blood-sacrifice at Gallipoli, using British soldiers as offering, so there is enough to worry about on his own plate ... had England not fomented and started that war, there would have been no reason for the German High Command to revolutionize and send Lenin and financing to Russia]
An Orgy of Murder, Extreme Torture and Pillage
The orgy of murder, torture and pillage which followed the Jewish triumph in Russia has never been equaled in the history of the world. For more than a thousand years, the White Russians, descendants of German settlers in Russia, had provided an economic climate in which Russia, the “breadbasket of Europe”, had prospered.

In a few days, this stable civilization vanished, perhaps never to return. The fortunate ones were those who recognized the peril in time to flee with nothing but the clothes on their backs.

Those who dallied or sought to save others were shot down in mass executions persisting through the night, the constant rattle of machine guns muffled by the roar of truck engines raced at full throttle to drown the sound of the shots and the screams of the dying. Had you experienced the high standard of living in feudal Russia, perhaps, you would have a different opinion of this alleged prosperity.

On March 13, 1917, Jacob Schiff sent Milyukov, new Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Bolshevik Revolutionary Government, and a personal friend of Schiff, a telegram reproduced in the New York Times, April 10, 1917:

“Allow me, as the irreconcilable enemy of the tyrannical autocratic government which pitilessly persecuted our co-religionaires, to congratulate through your intermission the Russian people for what they have so brilliantly accomplished, and to wish success to your comrades in government and to yourself.”

The issue also reproduces Milyukov’s enthusiastic reply,“We are one with you in our hatred and antipathy for the old regime which is overthrown.”[idiot ! the czar only abdicated on March 15, the Bolsheviks did not come to power until November, and Milyukov had no part in their government, but was running fast as he could]

rtloder

Cobbitty, Australia

#39819 Aug 28, 2013
How long do we have to wait for this senile wman to respond to MUQ's intellectual challenges .
The suspense is killing me, or if might be I have to loosen my suspenders a button or two.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39820 Aug 28, 2013
rtloder wrote:
How long do we have to wait for this senile wman to respond to MUQ's intellectual challenges .
The suspense is killing me, or if might be I have to loosen my suspenders a button or two.
There is a Urdu couplet written My Mirza Ghalib, the well known Urdu poet of 19th Century, in which he said:

" YA RAB NA WOH SAMJHEN HAIN NA SAMJHEN GE MERI BAAT
DEY AUR DIL UNKO JO NA DEY MUJHHO ZUBAN AUR"

In English its meaning can be roughly expressed as

"O my Lord! they have not understood me, nor they ever will
If you do not Grant me a new tongue give them a new heart"

Hatred and bias are two "Killer qualities" that block understanding and free exchange of views.

And our lady in question has both these qualities filled up to the brim and overflowing!!
Gary

Columbus, OH

#39821 Aug 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget the root cause of all the troubles in ME? It is that evil tree known as Israel which has Zionist supporters from both Jews and Christians.
You will find his hand in every trouble that is brewing in ME. In the case of Egypt, it was that evil tree which strongly supported overthrow of Democratically elected Govt.
Its hand in conflict in Syria, Yemen and every other country in ME is evident. It is all for spreading discord and untruth amongst Muslim nations and societies.
History of Jews and Zionists as trouble makers in whichever country they went is well known.
Therefore I am striking at the root cause of the problem and not just clipping branches and leaves.
The root cause of trouble has to be removed, if we need peace in ME and in the world.
Goodbye, Syria , Muq !!

Your Allah will not protect Syria. Syria has been a bad boy !
Gary

Columbus, OH

#39822 Aug 28, 2013
The "tree" called Jacob will prevail !

Viva, Israel !
w wmanuk

Croydon, UK

#39823 Aug 28, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Cross dressing again dear ? Thought you said that you had already died or was the living dead poofta. Oh the de Jew has killed me or some such pathetic crap or the Jew has ruined me. The truth is the Jew has done noting to you , your just a sad looser.

Which chalanges were these ?
That islam is a force for good in the world to day dont apear so .
That the koran does not contain wife beating instruction ?
The dinosaures were muslims when moohamed the pedophile was not born millions of years after the extinction.
That the koran contains no hatred and malice toward the non believer?
w wmanuk

Croydon, UK

#39824 Aug 28, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahmadinejab is out of work and has been disgraced by the theocracy in Iran.He is blamed for the wide spread economic problems and increasing poverty in Iran.
Meanwhile Muslims are killing Muslims in Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq.
Over 1,200 people have died in Egypt since August 14.355 deaths from a purported chemical weapons attack earlier this week.
Over 350 deaths in Syria from Muslims using toxic chemicals to kill other Muslims.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/08/un-syri...
Sectarian death toll climbs from Islamic suicide bombs in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan.
mug and ratodour still defend the indefencible. Its happening everyday they have convinced themselves that it all the fault of the Jews and those twin fools want muhumnarisation for the world. Thanks but no thanks .
Muslims are Liars

Blountville, TN

#39825 Aug 28, 2013
While Operation Rodeo Clown is unfolding. I thought I would hop over to th Israel thread to see what was going on.
As if the Rodeo Clown doesn't keep my blood pressure up already. I get on here to be introduced to Muslim MUQ. I could be really cruel. I won't.
Isn't there a helicopter you could get on? Couldn't you be looking for your 47 (or however many) virgins?
Evil people make me sick!!!
We have people living on the streets, starving to death. Children. Women, and me being abused. People dying with diseases. These Muslim idiots are doing everything they can to take every other religious groups rights away.
I hope to see you in D.C. on 9/11. Because 2 MILLION bikers are FED UP with Muslims. Muslims spitting in our faces, that tried to destroy our country by some sissy act of flying a plane into a buildings. Then try say your American. BS! Muslims LIE!!! There is a place for you!!!
I'm sick of being nice. Im sick being sitting back letting the Rodeo Clown allow them to takeover this nation.
My family and friends have taken tours in wars and sacrificed for this wonderful nation. Just to allow a Muslim leader to take over and allow this idiots to take over.
BEFORE you take your last breathe. Rememeber these last three words. ISRAEL WILL WIN!!!!!

rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#39826 Aug 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a Urdu couplet written My Mirza Ghalib, the well known Urdu poet of 19th Century, in which he said:
" YA RAB NA WOH SAMJHEN HAIN NA SAMJHEN GE MERI BAAT
DEY AUR DIL UNKO JO NA DEY MUJHHO ZUBAN AUR"
In English its meaning can be roughly expressed as
"O my Lord! they have not understood me, nor they ever will
If you do not Grant me a new tongue give them a new heart"
Hatred and bias are two "Killer qualities" that block understanding and free exchange of views.
And our lady in question has both these qualities filled up to the brim and overflowing!!

Nice one.
Her with a new heart , would only be because she sold the old one , probably because is was just about stuffed .
She is an old boiler you know.
Your not safe in the same suburb as her ,
her hatred and bias stems from her erroneous point of view.
Fortunately I can help her , from a safe distance of course.
I've written a poem, that is an antidote to the love potion somebody put in her many many "shorts", that's what they used to call spirit drinks when I was over there .
She has to be nice though or I won't publish it on the Forum, actually I think its going to make her famous.

rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#39827 Aug 28, 2013
w wmanuk wrote:
<quoted text>Cross dressing again dear ? Thought you said that you had already died or was the living dead poofta. Oh the de Jew has killed me or some such pathetic crap or the Jew has ruined me. The truth is the Jew has done noting to you , your just a sad looser.
Which chalanges were these ?
That islam is a force for good in the world to day dont apear so .
That the koran does not contain wife beating instruction ?
The dinosaures were muslims when moohamed the pedophile was not born millions of years after the extinction.
That the koran contains no hatred and malice toward the non believer?

Suspenders is a term for fasteners which I attach to my garters holding up my snake bite proof socks.
I wear them because it gets too hot for me in the spring time to be wearing trousers.
This year has been a particularly warm winter, due entirely to the Climate Change come about by my being tortured by the evil Jew.
The snakes are prolific, but I love the dear creatures , perhaps that's why I have a fondness for you.
°^°^^[_^^_
Shit that was nearly the end of me.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39828 Aug 28, 2013

June 27, 2012 By admin

The T’zar’s exquisite daughters. At first, the girls did not die because of the jewels sewn into their corsets. These jewels were for protection but also so that the family could have some money for when they fled the country. The shooters were horrified at how the girls were able to withstand the bullets and feared that the family really was in power due to Divine Right (the idea that Kings and Queens are placed on the throne by God). To solve that problem, the shooters tried to stab them with bayonets. That failed, too, because of the jewels, so then, they were shot in the head at close range.
The key word here is “hatred”. The Jews were free to indulge their most fervent fantasies of mass murder of helpless victims. Christians were dragged from their beds, tortured and killed.
Some were actually sliced to pieces, bit by bit, while others were branded with hot irons, their eyes poked out to induce unbearable pain.
Others were placed in boxes with only their heads, hands and legs sticking out. Then hungry rats were placed in the boxes to gnaw upon their bodies.
Some were nailed to the ceiling by their fingers or by their feet, and left hanging until they died of exhaustion.
Yakov (Yankel) Mikhailovich Yurovsky is best known as the chief executioner of Russia’s last emperor, Tsar Nicholas and his family after the Russian Revolution of 1917.
Others were chained to the floor and hot lead poured into their mouths.
Many were tied to horses and dragged through the streets of the city, while the mob attacked them with rocks and kicked them to death.
Mothers were taken to the public square and their babies snatched from their arms. A Red terrorist would take a baby, hold it by the head, head downward, and demand that the Christian mother deny Christ. If she would not, he tossed the baby into the air, while another member of the mob rushed forward to catch it on the tip of his bayonet.
Pregnant Christian women were chained to trees and their babies cut out of their bodies.
There were many places of public execution in Russia during the days of the Revolution one of which was described by the American Rohrbach Commission,(Defender Magazine, October, 1933):
“The whole cement floor of the execution hall of the Jewish Cheka of Kiev was flooded with blood; it formed a level of several inches. It was a horrible mixture of blood, brains and pieces of skull. All the walls was bespattered with blood. Pieces of brains and of scalps were sticking to them. A gutter of 25 centimeters wide by 25 centimeters deep and about 10 meters long was along its length full to the top with blood.
“Some bodies were disemboweled, others had limbs chopped off, some were literally hacked to pieces. Some had their eyes put out the head, face and neck and trunk were covered with deep wounds. Further on, we found a corpse with a wedge driven into its chest. Some had no tongues. In a corner we discovered a quantity of dismembered arms and legs belonging to no bodies that we could locate.”
We already know of the glee with which Jacob Schiff and other Jewish bankers greeted the news that their co-religionaires in Russia were now engaged in the favorite Jewish practice of mass murder, but what of American government officials, who were well-informed by a number of intelligence sources about these atrocities?
EVIL Israel

United States

#39829 Aug 28, 2013
Leading Israeli Scholar Avi Shlaim: Israel Committing “State Terror” in Gaza Attack, Preventing Peace

The war of June 1967, was a major turning point in the history of Israel and the history of the region. In the course of the war, Israel captured the Golan Heights from Syria, the West Bank from Jordan and Sinai from Egypt. After the war, Israel started building civilian territories in the occupied territories in violation of international law. So Israel became a colonial power and an imperial power.

rtloder

Marrickville, Australia

#39830 Aug 29, 2013
EVIL Israel wrote:
Leading Israeli Scholar Avi Shlaim: Israel Committing “State Terror” in Gaza Attack, Preventing Peace
The war of June 1967, was a major turning point in the history of Israel and the history of the region. In the course of the war, Israel captured the Golan Heights from Syria, the West Bank from Jordan and Sinai from Egypt. After the war, Israel started building civilian territories in the occupied territories in violation of international law. So Israel became a colonial power and an imperial power.

Not really , a colonial power is the relationship being accepted as mutually beneficial by most levels of the educated leaders of the colony.
Imperial is expropriating wealth by economic cooperation , or getting paid tribute for protection.
Israel is an occupier trying always to annex countries that they invaded when goes countries were , Colonies of a Colonial Power.
Its the colonial power at fault , but that may never change , or it may ! just depends what the world wants.
Probably the West will back away,
when the reality we live in is able to be presented in place of the expected Messiah event that was always in the bag.
Why on Earth did they throw the bag in the rubbish dump , we might never know.
Ratloader

Naugatuck, CT

#39831 Aug 29, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really , a colonial power is the relationship being accepted as mutually beneficial by most levels of the educated leaders of the colony.
Imperial is expropriating wealth by economic cooperation , or getting paid tribute for protection.
Israel is an occupier trying always to annex countries that they invaded when goes countries were , Colonies of a Colonial Power.
Its the colonial power at fault , but that may never change , or it may ! just depends what the world wants.
Probably the West will back away,
when the reality we live in is able to be presented in place of the expected Messiah event that was always in the bag.
Why on Earth did they throw the bag in the rubbish dump , we might never know.
So, turd breath, you never answered my original question. How many Aborigines have your ancestors slaughtered and took their land to make you what you are today. That being a dumb Jew Bashing Aussie. Do you still keep a few of them around to do your filthy laundry?
w wman uk

Liverpool, UK

#39832 Aug 29, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Suspenders is a term for fasteners which I attach to my garters holding up my snake bite proof socks.
I wear them because it gets too hot for me in the spring time to be wearing trousers.
This year has been a particularly warm winter, due entirely to the Climate Change come about by my being tortured by the evil Jew.
The snakes are prolific, but I love the dear creatures , perhaps that's why I have a fondness for you.
°^°^^[_^^_
Shit that was nearly the end of me.
So whoes intested in the underwear of queer old ozzi poofta. Hope a redback gets ya when your on the dunni.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 626,790
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Spider1954 949,935
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min PredatedLemon 14,046
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 8 min unknown009 225
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 45 min sciencealwayswins 17,728
What makes the best soda? Coke or Pepsi? 1 hr dave 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lost In Transition 179,967
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr who 278,306
More from around the web