Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Comments (Page 1,732)

Showing posts 34,621 - 34,640 of36,097
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Davidson, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

w wmanuk wrote:
<quoted text> This explains why you are as you are your suposed to milk the cows not fork the yer daft poofter . Next thing your be saying is that your a lumberjack poofta.

Thankfully I am learning to live with your insults.
For crying out loud you stupid idiot why don't you put a cork in it and forget the fumble I mean the rumble you fumble trying to make it go away, its not working and I think its getting worse I have some advice for you ,I'll just post this first in case the moderator won't accept the advice.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Sadaullah Khan lost both legs and one eye in a 2009 drone strike on his house (Reuters)

April 25, 2013 "Information Clearing House" -"Antiwar" - The Boston Bombings left three dead and more than 100 injured and some have suggested circumventing the rule of law to prosecute the perpetrator. Yet, in Pakistan the unconstitutional drone war continues to kill innocents. On April 14, between 4 and 6 Pakistanis died in drone strike and numerous civilians were injured. Another strike three days later killed 5 more and injured several. Yet there are no protests in America to capture the responsible party, nor will there ever be justice. The people of Waziristan live in constant fear, and face bombings like that of Boston almost weekly.

The two April strikes both involved significant amounts of terror, with drones “hovering over the area” for long periods of time, according to the Bureau of Investigative Journalism. These drone strikes, contrary to administration claims, rarely target “high-level” members of terrorist organizations, and often “militants” include young boys aged 10-16.

Only recently have we begun to learn of the shady covert drone war. Mark Mazzeti’s recent The Way of the Knife, details the beginning: the United States became the lapdog of the Pakistani government, performing a drone strike to kill Nek Muhammed in exchange for access to the airspace.

While the government acknowledges that trials would be preferable for the rule of law, this heavily redacted report gives the true reason for the targeted killing program: it’s cleaner, simpler and less embarrassing to just off the suspected terrorists. The government uses mafia logic – why waste time and energy risking the rule of law when you can just swoop in and launch a smart bomb?

Farea al-Muslimini testified this week to United State Senate about the “psychological fear and terror” that his village faces daily after a recent drone strike. He argues that while the strike may be cleaner for the United States government, on the ground it leaves significant psychological scarring. He said,“ The drone strike [in my village] and its impact tore my heart, much as the tragic bombings in Boston last week tore your hearts and also mine.”

While we mourn the horrific events in Boston, we must remember that our government perpetrates a Boston bombing weekly in Pakistan, Yemen and Afghanistan.

Sean McElwee has previously written for The Day and The Norwich Bulletin and on WashingtonMonthly.com and Reason.com . He is a writer for The Moderate Voice.
w wmanuk

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. How did Christians behave when they were weak and when they got stronger?
02. How did Jews behaved when they were weak and when they got stronger?
03. Why you pick only on Islam and Muslims?
The ONLY explanation is that you are a rabid Islam hater and your job is only to spread hate and hatred against Islam and Muslims.
This is the ONLY job you are doing on this thread, as a paid worker or a voluntary one, I do not know really.
l shall now praise islam for all its doing for its people and the world.Well lets praise it for its car bombings, murder of inocents,torcher and beheadings,for its oppression of women,for its cartoon and film riots, for its prolific birth rates which are burdening the host countries and causing starvation and poverty in its native lands. What have l posted above is not happening this moment this day?
Oh and lve left out whats happing in UK honour killings ,forced marraige,muslim pedophile gangs and the odd acid attack .allah be praised ?
My we have so much to thank the mohamadan sect for .What good is extreem islam breaker of hearts spoiler of lives friend to the undertaker .
wierdos all

Slough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Other than Armenians (who I believe are also Semetic), ALL other Semitics are evil. And I'm talking about Arabs & Jews alike!
Yes, I AM anti Semetic, & hate Jews & Arabs in equal measure, so the sooner they destroy one another, the better place will the world be!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

w wmanuk wrote:
<quoted text> l shall now praise islam for all its doing for its people and the world.Well lets praise it for its car bombings, murder of inocents,torcher and beheadings,for its oppression of women,for its cartoon and film riots, for its prolific birth rates which are burdening the host countries and causing starvation and poverty in its native lands. What have l posted above is not happening this moment this day?
Oh and lve left out whats happing in UK honour killings ,forced marraige,muslim pedophile gangs and the odd acid attack .allah be praised ?
My we have so much to thank the mohamadan sect for .What good is extreem islam breaker of hearts spoiler of lives friend to the undertaker .
Once a hate monger, always a hate monger.

That just sums up your whole life on this thread.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why today? as per you the Islamic position is same since its inception?
Do you not remember what you wrote yesterday?
Nazis have come and gone and gave their techniques and expertise to Jews and Zionists who are now using the same techniques on Muslims in Palestine and ME and all other places.
You have it all backwards, dipstick.
w wman uk

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankfully I am learning to live with your insults.
For crying out loud you stupid idiot why don't you put a cork in it and forget the fumble I mean the rumble you fumble trying to make it go away, its not working and I think its getting worse I have some advice for you ,I'll just post this first in case the moderator won't accept the advice.
Then all yer gota do me old poofta is see a trick cyclist about yer hose pipe fettish yer daft Galah.
Meanwhile stop worrying the livestock.
w wman uk

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Once a hate monger, always a hate monger.
That just sums up your whole life on this thread.
My dear mug is what l have posted that not the truth about islam today did or did not hundreds of muslim die yesterday at the hands of other muslims.
l have praised the behavior of muslims and still your not happy.
To you its all allah in murhumna land brother this sister that islam is the religion of peace.
If as you claim islam is strong why cant it stop this after all its mostly muslims dieing?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

-

The War Against American Christians Part II: Zionization of Christians

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/

By Dr. Elias Akleh

Zionists did not just occupy Palestine and create the Israeli state, they had also occupied the governments of the most powerful countries, especially the American administration. They control both Democratic and Republican parties and had occupied the Congress with their bought congressmen. They had also occupied the White House and determine who becomes president. Zionists dictate American internal and foreign policies. They control almost every aspect of American life starting from birth control/abortion, education, industry, economy, and even death. They did that through their five thousand years old usury system.

Through their usury system and their trade in drugs, alcohol, prostitution, and slavery Zionist Jews accumulated large wealth and power that allowed them finally to create and control American Federal Reserve, major western central banks and financial institutions. They had also controlled the economies and thus the governments of most both Americas and European countries. They were able to buy politicians and heads of states imposing their own Zionist agendas. The implementation of the Zionist agendas needs capitulation of the masses. A global zionization project, using mainly Christianity, education systems, and media resources, was developed and is half way through.

Zionist discovered that the most effective method of zionizing Americans is through their religion; Christianity. Through the Zionist imposed curriculum of at least the first 12 years of public schooling, the over than 200 pro-Zionist organizations, the Israeli lobby (AIPAC), about 1700 religious radio stations, 245 Christian TV stations, and about 120 Christian newspaper, Zionists had successfully zionized almost 40 million American Christians.

Judeo-Christianity and Christian Zionism, although incongruent and antagonistic ideologies, had become the fashion and spread widely among uncritically naďve and blindly-faithful American Christians. Christian Zionists, such as Anglican Friends of Israel and Christians United for Israel, are more loyal to Israel and to Zionist Jews than to their own country and people. These groups are misled to believe in the fallacy that the Bible (The New Testament) is an extension of the Judaic Talmud (Old Testament), and that they could not understand the Bible without studying the Talmud. Their pastors preach mainly from the Talmud focusing on the alleged divinity of and god’s love to the Jews (Zionists) and rarely preach about Jesus’ forgiving loving peaceful message from the Bible.

When it comes to Israel these lost souls are actually more Zionists than Zionist Jewish Israeli leaders. They defend Israel’s state terror, war crimes, and violations of international laws and of human rights as accepted self defense against alleged existential threat to god’s chosen people; the only people who have “a sacred covenant”(a business-like contract) with a prejudiced god. They had supported all Israeli aggression wars against all its neighbors including the use of illegal weapons such as depleted uranium and phosphorous bombs. On their websites they pledge to support Israel to secure its borders, to stress the suffering of Jews inflicted by Christians and to demand compensation, to lobby the Church to confirm Jewish divine heritage, to support Israel politically, financially and militarily, and to protect Israel from the heathen Moslems.

Sadly, those Christian Zionists either did not study their Bible or do not really comprehend what they read. It seems that they don’t use independent rational and logical thinking and are totally dependent on distorted explanations their political Zionists clergy feed them with.

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Contd.

If they read the Old Testament critically they would discover that the Judaic god is a terrorist racist god (Exodus 33:15). He ordered his Jewish chosen people to commit genocides (1 Samuel 15:3, Deuteronomy 20:16), fratricide (Exodus 32:27-28), cannibalism (Leviticus 26:29), robbery and theft (Exodus 3:22), to enslave others (Leviticus 25:44-45), and preaches avariciousness and usury (Deuteronomy 23:20). He is a jealous god (Exodus 20:5, 34:16, Deuteronomy 6:15), who hates all nations on earth including his own chosen Jews (Numbers 14:27-45, 16:31-35), and threaten them of annihilation if they did not serve him diligently (Deuteronomy 28:15-68), and demand all gold and silver to be delivered to himself (Exodus 25:3). These are just few sample descriptions of the Judaic god in the Old Testament. This Judaic god is a
pagan god; he is really Lucifer in the soul.

Have they read independent foreign newspapers and watched non-American TV broadcasts, even Israel’s own newspapers and TV channels, they would have discovered the extreme hatred the Jewish collective psyche harbor against Jesus specifically and against Christians in general. Under the title “The New Testament: Pagan Revenge” the Judaic Noahides describes Christianity as a pagan religion invented to control nations and to combat the alleged true religion of Judaism and to “wear out the holy ones (the Jews)”. The Noahide laws consider worship of Jesus as idolatry that is punishable by death. Israeli Torah scholars had ruled:“while the Christians do generally accept the Hebrew Bible as truly from God, many of them (those who accept the so-called divinity of Jesus) are idolaters according to the Torah, punishable by death.” Apparently to Judaics divinity is exclusive only to the Jews not to Jesus.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear mug is what l have posted that not the truth about islam today did or did not hundreds of muslim die yesterday at the hands of other muslims.
l have praised the behavior of muslims and still your not happy.
To you its all allah in murhumna land brother this sister that islam is the religion of peace.
If as you claim islam is strong why cant it stop this after all its mostly muslims dieing?
Islam is not a physical body that becomes strong and weak. Islam is a set of rules and teachings, if people follow it correctly they gain success in this world and in the hereafter.

If they do not follow it properly, they loose in this world and in the next world also.

What we see today is Muslims not following islamic teachings and fighting with each other.

It is fault of Muslims and not Islam'.

I am here to defend Islamic teachings and not actions of individual or group of Muslims.

You on the other hand have an inbuilt hate against Islam and Muslims.

You are on this thread to spread hate and hatred and once a hate monger, always a hate monger.
w wmanuk

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is not a physical body that becomes strong and weak. Islam is a set of rules and teachings, if people follow it correctly they gain success in this world and in the hereafter.
If they do not follow it properly, they loose in this world and in the next world also.
What we see today is Muslims not following islamic teachings and fighting with each other.
It is fault of Muslims and not Islam'.
I am here to defend Islamic teachings and not actions of individual or group of Muslims.
You on the other hand have an inbuilt hate against Islam and Muslims.
You are on this thread to spread hate and hatred and once a hate monger, always a hate monger.
That the problem the rule book is a crock of shite vengence here death there pore boiling water down the throats of the non believer.
Wife beating instructions l could go on adnausium. Well the koran is adnausium.

l shall now praise islam for all its doing for its people and the world.Well lets praise it for its car bombings, murder of inocents,torcher and beheadings,for its oppression of women,for its cartoon and film riots, for its prolific birth rates which are burdening the host countries and causing starvation and poverty in its native lands. What have l posted above is not happening this moment this day?
Well then mug what of the above is not happing or false?

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

MUQ wrote:
-
By Dr. Elias Akleh
Zionists did not just occupy Palestine and create the Israeli state, they had also occupied the governments of the most powerful countries, especially the American administration. They control both Democratic and Republican parties and had occupied the Congress with their bought congressmen. They had also occupied the White House and determine who becomes president. Zionists dictate American internal and foreign policies. They control almost every aspect of American life starting from birth control/abortion, education, industry, economy, and even death. They did that through their five thousand years old usury system.
Through their usury system and their trade in drugs, alcohol, prostitution, and slavery Zionist Jews accumulated large wealth and power that allowed them finally to create and control American Federal Reserve, major western central banks and financial institutions. They had also controlled the economies and thus the governments of most both Americas and European countries. Zionist discovered that the most effective method of zionizing Americans is through their religion; Christianity. Through the Zionist imposed curriculum of at least the first 12 years of public schooling, the over than 200 pro-Zionist organizations, the Israeli lobby (AIPAC), about 1700 religious radio stations, 245 Christian TV stations, and about 120 Christian newspaper, Zionists had successfully zionized almost 40 million American Christians.
Judeo-Christianity and Christian Zionism, although incongruent and antagonistic ideologies, had become the fashion and spread widely among uncritically naďve and blindly-faithful American Christians. Christian Zionists, such as Anglican Friends of Israel and Christians United for Israel, are more loyal to Israel and to Zionist Jews than to their own country and people. These groups are misled to believe in the fallacy that the Bible (The New Testament) is an extension of the Judaic Talmud (Old Testament), and that they could not understand the Bible without studying the Talmud. Their pastors preach mainly from the Talmud focusing on the alleged divinity of and god’s love to the Jews (Zionists) and rarely preach about Jesus’ forgiving loving peaceful message from the Bible.
When it comes to Israel these lost souls are actually more Zionists than Zionist Jewish Israeli leaders. They defend Israel’s state terror, war crimes, and violations of international laws and of human rights as accepted self defense against alleged existential threat to god’s chosen people; the only people who have “a sacred covenant”(a business-like contract) with a prejudiced god. They had supported all Israeli aggression wars against all its neighbors including the use of illegal weapons such as depleted uranium and phosphorous bombs. On their websites they pledge to support Israel to secure its borders, to stress the suffering of Jews inflicted by Christians and to demand compensation, to lobby the Church to confirm Jewish divine heritage, to support Israel politically, financially and militarily, and to protect Israel from the heathen Moslems.
Sadly, those Christian Zionists either did not study their Bible or do not really comprehend what they read. It seems that they don’t use independent rational and logical thinking and are totally dependent on distorted explanations their political Zionists clergy feed them with.
Interesting to read in your link Erdogan is blaming Israel for Brotherhood sacking, lucky he has got proof. Hahahaha , Israel was weeping to see him leaving.
If the elections weren't the preferable way to get rid of the Turkish Sultan Hahahaha , he would be same place as Morsi.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Then all yer gota do me old poofta is see a trick cyclist about yer hose pipe fettish yer daft Galah.
Meanwhile stop worrying the livestock.

Stop right there , your not a child , so I'm going to give you adults info.
You are overwrought because you over rate metabolic expressions in your biology.
Mainly because you have anchored you intellect to a stagnant pond of rotting dogmas.
Namely Judaism's sensualist agnosticism.
Your not interested in the religion that they abandoned so , I guessing only sex interests you , right.
If you obliterate it from your thinking in relation to what will fulfil your expectations in life you will be free of the
burden your lumbered with.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

w wmanuk wrote:
<quoted text>
That the problem the rule book is a crock of shite vengence here death there pore boiling water down the throats of the non believer.
Wife beating instructions l could go on adnausium. Well the koran is adnausium.
Well then mug what of the above is not happing or false?
One line answer to your long post is "Once a hate monger, always a hate monger"
w wman uk

Kettering, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
One line answer to your long post is "Once a hate monger, always a hate monger"
Shorter answer mug afraid to answer truth.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

-

By Dr. Elias Akleh

(Contd.)

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel and a recognized Talmudic scholar and foremost halachic authority, teaches the supremacist ideology that non-Jews (gentiles including Christians) are of animal souls created to serve the holy ones (Jews). Along with all Israeli Jewish rabbis, call for the extermination of all Palestinians, Christians as well as Moslems. This was reported in the Israeli Jerusalem Post and Haaretz newspapers.

Moses Maimonides, who lived and prospered under the wing of Moslem leader Salah al-Din al-Ayubi, is considered the foremost rabbinical arbiters and philosophers in Jewish history. His book the Mishneh Torah is considered a canonical authority in the Talmudic law. He taught that Christians should be exterminated. In his Mishneh, chapter 10 page 184 he stated:“It is a mitzvah [religious duty] to eradicate Jewish traitors, minim [Christians] and apikorsim,… since they cause difficulty to the Jews and sway the people away from god, as did Jesus of Nazareth and his students…”

All Judaic rabbinical figures and all Judaic literatures are full of hatred towards non-Jews no matter who they are. This hatred is fed and enforced into the collective psyche of Jewish new generations in Israel through their educational system; from kindergarten through post-graduate institutions including their religious schools (Yeshiva); the most extremists racist elitist Jewish organizations.

The effect of this racist indoctrination could be seen in the many violent Israeli wars against their neighbors, and in their extremist terrorist crimes against Palestinians. Israel has become a hate culture having no shame in broadcasting its poison on their TV channels. The Israeli televised history program for children, Toffee and the Gorilla, had a half-naked young Israeli girl and a monkey doll play the crucifixion of Jesus calling him a Nazi and the enemy of the Jews.

The Israeli TV regularly ridicules the Church and makes fun of Jesus and his mother Mary calling her a whore. This is exactly what Talmudic Sanhedrin 106a teaches that Jesus was a bastard and his mother was a prostitute. This short video gives one example of supremacist, Christian hating culture the Zionist Israeli young Jews are raised into.

Within occupied Palestine (terrorist Israel) Christian Palestinians are severely persecuted more than the Moslems. Before the Israeli state was established on usurped Palestinian land in 1948, Palestinian Christian community was numbered 200,000 compared to roughly 600,000 Jews. Now Christian population is less than 1% of the population of occupied Palestine due to Israeli persecution. The Israeli government is usurping Church properties and is pressuring non-Palestinian church officials to sell or lease church properties to Israeli government.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

MUQ wrote:
-
By Dr. Elias Akleh
(Contd.)
Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel and a recognized Talmudic scholar and foremost halachic authority,
YA GOTTA LUV TEXANS ...

"Don't mess with Texas!"
Well ...I'm not so sure I wouldn't be a bit uncomfortable confronting the Muslims directly.
But ... this pig farmer has guts.
And ... I DO predict a follow-up story on the repercussions for the farmer ...

HERE'S "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS"

A Muslim buys eleven acres of land next to a pig farm ...
a family farm that has been in Houston a long time ...

And ... NOW, THE MUSLIM DEMANDS THAT THE PIG FARMER IS TO LEAVE!

So, what is the pig farmer's response to that???

PIG RACES DURING FRIDAY NIGHT PRAYERS!!!
I love it! Don't mess with Texas ! The clip is too funny!

Even the Fox News crew is laughing in the background...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/dUr1NxJDC94...
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

MUQ wrote:
-
By Dr. Elias Akleh
(Contd.)
Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel and a recognized Talmudic scholar and foremost halachic authority, teaches the supremacist ideology that non-Jews (gentiles including Palestine due to Israeli persecution. The Israeli government is usurping Church properties and is pressuring non-Palestinian church officials to sell or lease church properties to Israeli government.
LEARN YOUR FLIPPIN' HISTORY ANTI-ISRAEL WHINNERS!!!! Palestinian leaders have rejected or sabotaged every proposal for statehood since 1947. In 1947 the Palestinians rejected the UN-sponsored division of the former British mandate into Jewish and Arab states on the grounds that they did not want to share Palestine with the infidel Jews. Instead of developing their own state, they tried through armed conflict to eradicate the nascent Jewish state. Their leaders took this big step just two years after the end of the Holocaust; and, guided by Hitler's associate Haj Amin Al-Husseini, their implicit goal was to continue the slaughter. But if you start a war of politicide plus extermination you had better win it; otherwise, like Hitler, or Tojo, or the Palestinians of 1948, you will very likely end up with a bombed-out wasteland, or -- in the Palestinian case -- as a defeated rabble of landless refugees.

The Palestinian leaders did not draw the obvious conclusions from what they call their "Naqba," their catastrophe. Instead, the next time a state was practically handed to them, they again turned it down, in favor of war with the Jews. Thus, when Clinton and Barak, reviving the stalled Oslo Accords of 1994, made Arafat an offer he couldn't refuse -- 95% of the West Bank, control of the Temple Mount, border adjustments, etc.-- he refused it, while giving an ultimatum that only a thoroughly defeated Israel could accept: the resettlement of some five million "refugees" within the boundaries of the Jewish State. No diplomatic pause to negotiate this new demarche: just "take it or leave it," and Arafat flounced out, to fire up the second, soon to be crushed, Intifada.

Why don't the Palestinians learn their lesson? Why won't they accept the grant of statehood? To repeat, perhaps because they don't really want their own country? A perfect example are these statements:

"Peace for us means the destruction of Israel. We are preparing for an all out war, a war which will last for generations.
~Yasser Arafat~
~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people have no national identity. I, Yasser Arafat, man of destiny, will give them that identity through conflict with Israel."
~ Yasser Arafat ~
~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel. For our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of Palestinian people, since Arab national interest demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism".
~ Zahir Muhse'in ~

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

This Mossad chemical weapons false flag attack in Damascus is a reaction to the events in Egypt.
Israel is watching unity develop in the Arab World and believe they can't survive in a United Arab World.
Secreting division by shameful acts of terror is nothing new , "coming from the vermin Jew ' however this cowardly attack does have a significant new ingredient.
Israel is putting themselves on the wrong side of the bars the outrage is constructing that is closing the window on all Jews everywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,621 - 34,640 of36,097
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

635 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Which Group Needs To Be Deported? 3 min Johnny 119
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 680,322
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Go Le Gay Levi GO 109,630
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 512,198
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Catcher1 217,056
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min VIKING WARRIOR 596,571
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 20 min ryanm654321 258
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 14 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••