Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Comments (Page 1,731)

Showing posts 34,601 - 34,620 of36,483
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not wonder woman , what the hell is going on?.
OK I'm over it , what is this you say.
Deep down , you can't get much deeper than the time I was floating , in the hospital room , holding on to a sheet they had turned into a million little diamonds.
While a copper as sitting in a chair next to my bed looking up in amazement.
The depth of understanding to achieve that was pretty much the limit according to most , not so the vermin Jew.
According to them that was only the beginning.
Real proof to Jewey is when they become my God.
Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose , that is article of faith of my tormentors.
Little did they know .
Climate Change was coming to save me .and trap them Jew bastards.
I am sorry you have suffered and that you live in such total agony. That is not everyone's reality. You are so full of hatred; does that ease your pain?
w wman uk

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY thing that concerns you is how to spread hate and hatred between people and that is your whole strategy on this thread.
With this negative attitude, all you see is black and pitch dark in front of you.
Can anyone but yourself help you?
Talking of hate and negative attitudes it apears your brother as you have called him has sunk to a new low.
Do you not think that rtloder has again proved himself to be an islamic embarassment?
What is your islamic take on such perverse thoughts?
Boasting of commiting perversions with a fire hose on a woman . l dont think he did boasting in clasical mrs no mates cant find or keep a woman style.
How would the mosque treat someone with such sickness?
Do you think hes a muslim?
Dare you to answer .

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry you have suffered and that you live in such total agony. That is not everyone's reality. You are so full of hatred; does that ease your pain?

Jim Justice , what have you got against everything other than the rhetorical question.
It is the monastery of nephritis caused by drinking strong spirits.
You can't get a clear perspective if you indulge too much.
Too many medical issues.

But since you mention it, hatred is the substance of pain, and pain is the cause of movement, our only need is to overcome pain, consequently hatred is good , not bad , what's bad is empathy , because a individual departing his support base to
support others is the ultimate act of either leadership to greater unity ( civilization) or a complete further*k up.
Normally in most cases its the later.
Individuals supporting Poofters is a good example.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
The darkness and evil that is radical islam is causing so much death and misery as it destorys itself and others close to it . Its no hatred to comment on the problems that koranic teachings are causing. You cant stand the truth about islam and moohamed and the striking simularities between islaic cult and the nazzies.
Quranic teachings are same and unchanged since 1400 years. How come they are causing pain and miseries in these times and not in past?

The problems of modern days Muslims is not because of Islamic teachings, but because they have gone away from Islamic teachings.

The effort should be to bring back Muslims back to Islamic teachings and not try to destroy Islam and Islamic teachings.

Your criticism of Islam and Muslims is always in negative sense that too in extreme.

It is because of your in built hate and hatred of Islam and Muslims.

And that is why, your posts never provide any positive aspects about Islam and Muslims, only hate and hatred.

If you had 26 hours in one day, you will feel happier that you got those extra two hours to post hate messages.
w wman uk

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Quranic teachings are same and unchanged since 1400 years. How come they are causing pain and miseries in these times and not in past?
The problems of modern days Muslims is not because of Islamic teachings, but because they have gone away from Islamic teachings.
The effort should be to bring back Muslims back to Islamic teachings and not try to destroy Islam and Islamic teachings.
Your criticism of Islam and Muslims is always in negative sense that too in extreme.
It is because of your in built hate and hatred of Islam and Muslims.
And that is why, your posts never provide any positive aspects about Islam and Muslims, only hate and hatred.
If you had 26 hours in one day, you will feel happier that you got those extra two hours to post hate messages.
" Quranic teachings are same and unchanged since 1400 years. How come they are causing pain and miseries in these times and not in past?"
Well mug that a really easy question they have caused pain and miseries slavery war poverty, not in the begining but when the mohamedan sect was weak but as soon as felt stong enough the violence started and never stoped as showen amply in the M/E.
This trait is demonstrated by the conduct of some muslims today in their host countries.
You lie again "And that is why, your posts never provide any positive aspects about Islam and Muslims, only hate and hatred." l have posted that most muslims are good people inspite of islam not because of it.
Its about time koranic teaching were reformed and the dispicable moohamed shown for what he was an old man forcing himself on a 9 year old child .
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Engineering Consent For Attack On Syria

Syria Has Used Chemical Weapons: Chuck Hagel

By AP

April 25, 2013 "Information Clearing House" -"AP" - US defense secretary Chuck Hagel says the Syrian regime has likely used chemical weapons on a "small scale." Hagel was speaking to reporters in Abu Dhabi. He says the White House has informed members of Congress that, within the last day, US intelligence concluded with "some

degree of varying confidence" that Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime has used chemical weapons - specifically sarin gas.

Hagel says, quote, "It violates every convention of warfare."

President Barack Obama has said the use of chemical weapons would be a "game-changer" in the U.S. position on intervening in the two-year-old Syrian civil war.

US Plays WMD Card

Game Changer: U.S. concurs Syria used chemical weapons

By Kevin Baron

April 25, 2013 "Information Clearing House" -"FP" - White House officials notified Congress today that the U.S. believes Syria used sarin gas on its own people, crossing President Obama's "red line" in a potentially game changing acknowledgement that could draw the U.S. into the Syrian civil war.

"It violates every convention of warfare," Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said, in making the announcement public on Thursday, while visiting the United Arab Emirates.

The announcement comes days after an Israeli general during Hagel's visit earlier this week declared that Syria had used chemical weapons, which followed similar declarations from Britain and France. Hagel and U.S. officials, put on the spot, previously said U.S. intelligence was inconclusive.

"As I have said, the intelligence community has been assessing information for some time on this issue, and the decision to reach this conclusion was made in the past 24 hours," Hagel said, "and I have been in contact with senior officials in Washington today and most recently the last couple of hours on this issue."

"We cannot confirm the origin of these weapons, but we do believe that any use of chemical weapons in Syria would very likely have originated with the Assad regime."

Miguel Rodriguez, director of the Office of Legislative Affairs, in a letter to Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., wrote, "Our intelligence community does assess with varying degrees of confidence that the Syrian regime has used chemical weapons on a small scale in Syria, specifically the chemical agent sarin."

Rodriguez cautioned that President Obama would require further investigation of the evidence before deciding how to react, but said the U.S. remains "prepared for all contingencies" to respond to any "confirmed" use of chemical weapons.

"No option is off the table," he wrote.

"However, precisely because the president takes this issue so seriously, we have an obligation to fully investigate any and all evidence of chemical weapons use within Syria," he wrote. "Given the stakes involved, and what we have learned form our own recent experience, intelligence assessments alone are not sufficient -- only credible corroborated facts that provide us with some degree of certainty will guide our decision-making, and strengthen our leadership of the international community."

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Contd.

The White House said the assessment was made from "physiological samples," but cautioned "we cannot confirm how the exposure occurred and under what conditons."

On Wednesday, McCain sent a letter to Obama demanding a straight, and public, answer on Syria's chemical weapons use, co-signed by Sens. Carl Levin, D-Mich., Bob Corker, R-Tenn., Bob Menendez, D-N.J., Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga, Bob Casey, D-Penn., Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., and Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H.

See also

Rebels say:‘Clear proof chemical weapons used’: Rebels say: "We took some samples of the soil and of blood. The injured people were observed by doctors and the samples were tested and it was very clear that the regime used chemical weapons,” General Salim Idriss told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour on Tuesday.

Claims that Syria has used sarin gas should be treated with caution: Evidence must be made public: If it is true that the UK and French governments have soil samples that show sarin has been used, they should not only be shared with UN investigators but the chain of evidence showing how they came to have the samples must made public.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

WWM wrote:
" Quranic teachings are same and unchanged since 1400 years. How come they are causing pain and miseries in these times and not in past?"

01. Well mug that a really easy question they have caused pain and miseries slavery war poverty, not in the beginning but when the mohamedan sect was weak but as soon as felt strong enough the violence started and never stopped as shown amply in the M/E.

This trait is demonstrated by the conduct of some muslims today in their host countries.

You lie again "And that is why, your posts never provide any positive aspects about Islam and Muslims, only hate and hatred." l have posted that most muslims are good people inspite of islam not because of it.
Its about time koranic teaching were reformed and the dispicable moohamed shown for what he was an old man forcing himself on a 9 year old child .
Ans.

01. How did Christians behave when they were weak and when they got stronger?

02. How did Jews behaved when they were weak and when they got stronger?

03. Why you pick only on Islam and Muslims?

The ONLY explanation is that you are a rabid Islam hater and your job is only to spread hate and hatred against Islam and Muslims.

This is the ONLY job you are doing on this thread, as a paid worker or a voluntary one, I do not know really.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Allow me to contribute my thoughts on the matter in a de-linked way so as not to rattle any loose chattels, floating about in that idiotic WO mans brain.
Women are woe to man as she correctly points out .
Why is it so.
??????????
Mainly because , their sexual nature was designed to be free of servitude to nature compared to other animals.
They don't go on heat.
I'll just see if this will post , I been having troubles.
w wman uk

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

rtloder wrote:
Allow me to contribute my thoughts on the matter in a de-linked way so as not to rattle any loose chattels, floating about in that idiotic WO mans brain.
Women are woe to man as she correctly points out .
Why is it so.
??????????
Mainly because , their sexual nature was designed to be free of servitude to nature compared to other animals.
They don't go on heat.
I'll just see if this will post , I been having troubles.
Oh dont they, how is it possible for for a man to reach your age and know so little of women. The answer is of coarse your a windging ozzi poffta. Go play with your fire hose dumy.
w wman uk

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
The ONLY explanation is that you are a rabid Islam hater and your job is only to spread hate and hatred against Islam and Muslims.
This is the ONLY job you are doing on this thread, as a paid worker or a voluntary one, I do not know really.
Because the islamists aims today are the same as the nazzies.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Because the islamists aims today are the same as the nazzies.
Why today? as per you the Islamic position is same since its inception?

Do you not remember what you wrote yesterday?

Nazis have come and gone and gave their techniques and expertise to Jews and Zionists who are now using the same techniques on Muslims in Palestine and ME and all other places.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Really this attitude fowl I mean cow , yes that'd what I mean, I was a cow farmer I mean milk BG armer. I'm beginning to calm down .
w wman uk, I once worked on a dairy farm , and what we used to do was to paint the back of the cows , when it was time for them to be artificially inseminated.
When the paint was being rubbed off we would separate the ones that had been getting jumped on then get the vet to inseminate the bitclouce that what you call a cow on heat.
Notice they were not all done at once .
Put yourself in the place of the bull .
If he were to jump on a cow that wasn't a bitclouse it would run away and he would say if she kicked on the way that was a bit to close for me , I don't know why the fu*k I bother .
Now tell me I'd that the way it is with you .
You know very well you'd never knock back an opportunity.
Why the hell do you think I am a an anchorite, I know what you women are like I added years go my life by going on holiday from you.
w wmanuk

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

rtloder wrote:
Really this attitude fowl I mean cow , yes that'd what I mean, I was a cow farmer I mean milk BG armer. I'm beginning to calm down .
w wman uk, I once worked on a dairy farm , and what we used to do was to paint the back of the cows , when it was time for them to be artificially inseminated.
When the paint was being rubbed off we would separate the ones that had been getting jumped on then get the vet to inseminate the bitclouce that what you call a cow on heat.
Notice they were not all done at once .
Put yourself in the place of the bull .
If he were to jump on a cow that wasn't a bitclouse it would run away and he would say if she kicked on the way that was a bit to close for me , I don't know why the fu*k I bother .
Now tell me I'd that the way it is with you .
You know very well you'd never knock back an opportunity.
Why the hell do you think I am a an anchorite, I know what you women are like I added years go my life by going on holiday from you.
This explains why you are as you are your suposed to milk the cows not fork the yer daft poofter . Next thing your be saying is that your a lumberjack poofta.

Davidson, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

w wmanuk wrote:
<quoted text> This explains why you are as you are your suposed to milk the cows not fork the yer daft poofter . Next thing your be saying is that your a lumberjack poofta.

Thankfully I am learning to live with your insults.
For crying out loud you stupid idiot why don't you put a cork in it and forget the fumble I mean the rumble you fumble trying to make it go away, its not working and I think its getting worse I have some advice for you ,I'll just post this first in case the moderator won't accept the advice.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Sadaullah Khan lost both legs and one eye in a 2009 drone strike on his house (Reuters)

April 25, 2013 "Information Clearing House" -"Antiwar" - The Boston Bombings left three dead and more than 100 injured and some have suggested circumventing the rule of law to prosecute the perpetrator. Yet, in Pakistan the unconstitutional drone war continues to kill innocents. On April 14, between 4 and 6 Pakistanis died in drone strike and numerous civilians were injured. Another strike three days later killed 5 more and injured several. Yet there are no protests in America to capture the responsible party, nor will there ever be justice. The people of Waziristan live in constant fear, and face bombings like that of Boston almost weekly.

The two April strikes both involved significant amounts of terror, with drones “hovering over the area” for long periods of time, according to the Bureau of Investigative Journalism. These drone strikes, contrary to administration claims, rarely target “high-level” members of terrorist organizations, and often “militants” include young boys aged 10-16.

Only recently have we begun to learn of the shady covert drone war. Mark Mazzeti’s recent The Way of the Knife, details the beginning: the United States became the lapdog of the Pakistani government, performing a drone strike to kill Nek Muhammed in exchange for access to the airspace.

While the government acknowledges that trials would be preferable for the rule of law, this heavily redacted report gives the true reason for the targeted killing program: it’s cleaner, simpler and less embarrassing to just off the suspected terrorists. The government uses mafia logic – why waste time and energy risking the rule of law when you can just swoop in and launch a smart bomb?

Farea al-Muslimini testified this week to United State Senate about the “psychological fear and terror” that his village faces daily after a recent drone strike. He argues that while the strike may be cleaner for the United States government, on the ground it leaves significant psychological scarring. He said,“ The drone strike [in my village] and its impact tore my heart, much as the tragic bombings in Boston last week tore your hearts and also mine.”

While we mourn the horrific events in Boston, we must remember that our government perpetrates a Boston bombing weekly in Pakistan, Yemen and Afghanistan.

Sean McElwee has previously written for The Day and The Norwich Bulletin and on WashingtonMonthly.com and Reason.com . He is a writer for The Moderate Voice.
w wmanuk

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
l shall now praise islam for all its doing for its people and the world.Well lets praise it for its car bombings, murder of inocents,torcher and beheadings,for its oppression of women,for its cartoon and film riots, for its prolific birth rates which are burdening the host countries and causing starvation and poverty in its native lands. What have l posted above is not happening this moment this day?
Oh and lve left out whats happing in UK honour killings ,forced marraige,muslim pedophile gangs and the odd acid attack .allah be praised ?
My we have so much to thank the mohamadan sect for .What good is extreem islam breaker of hearts spoiler of lives friend to the undertaker .
wierdos all

Slough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Other than Armenians (who I believe are also Semetic), ALL other Semitics are evil. And I'm talking about Arabs & Jews alike!
Yes, I AM anti Semetic, & hate Jews & Arabs in equal measure, so the sooner they destroy one another, the better place will the world be!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

w wmanuk wrote:
<quoted text> l shall now praise islam for all its doing for its people and the world.Well lets praise it for its car bombings, murder of inocents,torcher and beheadings,for its oppression of women,for its cartoon and film riots, for its prolific birth rates which are burdening the host countries and causing starvation and poverty in its native lands. What have l posted above is not happening this moment this day?
Oh and lve left out whats happing in UK honour killings ,forced marraige,muslim pedophile gangs and the odd acid attack .allah be praised ?
My we have so much to thank the mohamadan sect for .What good is extreem islam breaker of hearts spoiler of lives friend to the undertaker .
Once a hate monger, always a hate monger.

That just sums up your whole life on this thread.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why today? as per you the Islamic position is same since its inception?
Do you not remember what you wrote yesterday?
Nazis have come and gone and gave their techniques and expertise to Jews and Zionists who are now using the same techniques on Muslims in Palestine and ME and all other places.
You have it all backwards, dipstick.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,601 - 34,620 of36,483
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••