Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38119 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#39720 Aug 1, 2013

<knock knock>

....any body home..??

&fe ature=player_embedded

Fresh harvest from the Knesset, just a few hours ago..

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Most likely that in a few hours this episode of our democracy will be translated into 120 languages... however I will summarize it for you (nutjobs, feel free to help)

This is happening at the Knesset

The Arab-Israeli Member of the Knesset Mr. Jamal Zahalka from the Balad Party(#) says...

- We [the Palestinian Arabs-Israeli] were here before "you" [the Jews] and we will be here after "you"..

When he is finished addressing the Knesset, Prime Minister Natanyahu asks to answer to Mr. Jamal Zahalka

- Members of the Knesset, I didn't mean to address my self to the Knesset today, however I'd like to answer to Member of the Knesset Mr. Jamal Zahalka. You said you were here before us ...*that is not true*... and you also said you will be here after us.....*well, that is not going to happen*.
----------

(#) For those of you that do not know the Balad Party..

""Balad is a [Arab-Israeli] political party, whose stated purpose is the 'struggle to transform the state of Israel into a democracy for all its citizens, irrespective of national or ethnic identity.' It opposes the idea of Israel as a solely Jewish state, and supports its recasting as a binational state.

The party supports creation of two states based on pre-1967 borders, with the West Bank, Gaza Strip, and East Jerusalem to constitute a Palestinian state[8] and the implementation of UN Resolution 194 regarding the right of return to Palestinian refugees.

Balad describes itself as a 'democratic progressive national party for the Palestinian citizens of Israel.'......""
----------

I thought you would like me to 'shaaaare'.

MUQ

Lucknow, India

#39728 Aug 13, 2013
The sad reality that naïve American Christians have not yet comprehend, is that Judaism, not Islam, is the real enemy of Christianity as well as all non-Jews. Have they studied the Qur’an, the Islamic holy book, before hating and burning it, American Christians would have discovered that Islam is closer to Christianity. Islam’s message of brotherhood, love and peace is similar to Jesus’ teachings. Similar to Christianity Islam is a universal religion for all nations and is not exclusive to just one elitist group like Judaism. Islam recognizes all the Christian profits starting from Adam all the way down to Mohammad including Jesus (Issa in Arabic) and his mother. Islam reveres Virgin Mary to a point it dedicated a whole chapter in the Qur’an in her name, something neither Judaism nor Christianity had ever done.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#39730 Aug 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
The sad reality that naïve American Christians have not yet comprehend, is that Judaism, not Islam, is the real enemy of Christianity as well as all non-Jews. Have they studied the Qur’an, the Islamic holy book, before hating and burning it, American Christians would have discovered that Islam is closer to Christianity. Islam’s message of brotherhood, love and peace is similar to Jesus’ teachings. Similar to Christianity Islam is a universal religion for all nations and is not exclusive to just one elitist group like Judaism. Islam recognizes all the Christian profits starting from Adam all the way down to Mohammad including Jesus (Issa in Arabic) and his mother. Islam reveres Virgin Mary to a point it dedicated a whole chapter in the Qur’an in her name, something neither Judaism nor Christianity had ever done.

Agree , also might I add , the (p) Miriam , the sister of High Priest Aaron is said to be the Virginia Herself .

So the dedication is greater than the Christian Status , which brings to light the fallacy of stagnant imbecilic thinking .
If the past is so valid , why the hell are Jews driving cars .?????????
MUQ

Lucknow, India

#39731 Aug 13, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree , also might I add , the (p) Miriam , the sister of High Priest Aaron is said to be the Virginia Herself .
So the dedication is greater than the Christian Status , which brings to light the fallacy of stagnant imbecilic thinking .
If the past is so valid , why the hell are Jews driving cars .?????????
The past is attractive for the principles laid down and not to be copied in every thing.

Development in science and technology is an ongoing process and I do not think any religion puts a restriction to it.

Every woman before marriage is a virgin. There is no difference between Miriam the sister of Aaron and any other women in that.

Miriam the mother of Jesus, was only known exception in the world, who born a son without any male intervention.

That was a special miracle of God.

rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#39732 Aug 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The past is attractive for the principles laid down and not to be copied in every thing.
Development in science and technology is an ongoing process and I do not think any religion puts a restriction to it.
Every woman before marriage is a virgin. There is no difference between Miriam the sister of Aaron and any other women in that.
Miriam the mother of Jesus, was only known exception in the world, who born a son without any male intervention.
That was a special miracle of God.
I remember years ago that principle that I outlined and you challenged was particularly acute in my thinking about religion.
Mainly because of the hypocrisy of believing in the sentiment that was a necessary logical explanation of events and occurrences that have since been proven in Scientific Explanation to have been caused by natural factors.
Demons , evil spirits are largely forgotten about , totally irrational.
Everyone agrees.
The Laws of Moses , are totally transcended., no one is going to get executed for chopping wood on the Sabbath.
So why should development stop and peoples be envisaged to be evolving with dinosaurs, why would evolution be questioned.?.
If it is questioned them the same science that invented the motor car should be rejected.
Not rejected because it doesn't work , but rejected because it shouldn't have been invented in the first place , the science being the same.
It must be logical to believe The Creator wanted us to live more simply and never to have gone down that track.
The Amish People of Indiana do follow that creed , and by so doing get around being hypocrites.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39733 Aug 13, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember years ago that principle that I outlined and you challenged was particularly acute in my thinking about religion.
Mainly because of the hypocrisy of believing in the sentiment that was a necessary logical explanation of events and occurrences that have since been proven in Scientific Explanation to have been caused by natural
That's truly a pile of convoluted crap, creep.

rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#39734 Aug 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's truly a pile of convoluted crap, creep.

You have modified my correspondence and I can't find it to correct your scurrilous editing.
I'm sure it made sense when I posted it.
I have so few complaints about making sense, I would know if this was one.
The last time I was complained about there was uproar on the Forum and several heads rolled.

rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#39735 Aug 14, 2013
Oh ! I see it was directly above me , in that case I certainly subscribe to the truth that I post.
Now get lost , you not on this thread anyway.
That's why I couldn't find it I was looking for your Nauseating Fu**ing Lordship.
Ratloader

Naugatuck, CT

#39736 Aug 14, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Oh ! I see it was directly above me , in that case I certainly subscribe to the truth that I post.
Now get lost , you not on this thread anyway.
That's why I couldn't find it I was looking for your Nauseating Fu**ing Lordship.
As a self proclaimed suppository, it's understandable.

rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#39737 Aug 14, 2013
Call me anything today , I'm so happy .
The hills are alive with the sound of Brotherhood running, next they will be apologizing to Islam for being stupid .
More like crazy .
No body wants to be told how to suck eggs , let alone Jew boys.
w wman uk

York, UK

#39738 Aug 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
The tragedy in Boston shows that something is dreadfully wrong with how the U.S. government handles terrorism. If the government is willing to use aggressive force — including torture — to get its way, we should not be surprised when others are too. It’s time for fresh thinking. If the politicians would break out of their old mindset, they might yet succeed in preventing such violence without interfering with the rights of Americans or others. In fact, they would show new respect for freedom. How so?
Governments at all levels must renounce all aggressive violence against Americans and people in other countries. This means ending military and CIA intervention abroad. Drones have murdered, wounded, and – yes – terrorized many people in several countries. Military occupation has killed and abused countless others. At home, police departments brutalize Americans every day in the dishonestly named “war on drugs” and “war on guns.” All told, government’s business is mayhem.
Violence begets violence. It is time for the official violence to stop.
Note:
Sheldon Richman is vice president of The Future of Freedom Foundation and editor of FFF's monthly journal, Future of Freedom. For 15 years he was editor of The Freeman, published by the Foundation for Economic Education in Irvington, New York. He is the author of FFF's award-winning book Separating School & State:
The tragedy in Boston shows that something is dreadfully wrong with our resident islamist if he believes this buul crap and who blames everyone else except the perpetrators of the fiendish act. The roots of it are embeded in the koranic teaching kill the non believer and thats exactly what thoes two shites did.
w wman uk

York, UK

#39739 Aug 14, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Call me anything today , I'm so happy .
The hills are alive with the sound of Brotherhood running, next they will be apologizing to Islam for being stupid .
More like crazy .
No body wants to be told how to suck eggs , let alone Jew boys.
Well you should know all about sucking and swollowing dear.
The hills town centers in the middle east are filled with the sound of murhumnas killing murhmnas.
islam is not stupid it is evil when practiced in its extreem form.
The koran is the book they are using to justify the carnaige taking the hate filled hadiths literaly.

rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#39740 Aug 14, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Well you should know all about sucking and swollowing dear.
The hills town centers in the middle east are filled with the sound of murhumnas killing murhmnas.
islam is not stupid it is evil when practiced in its extreem form.
The koran is the book they are using to justify the carnaige taking the hate filled hadiths literaly.

I've been waiting for you to stick your beak in , why don't you shut it , and save the draught giving you a chill.
After all winters blight is the highlight of the propped up portion of stupidity:s disposition and naturally a chill is the twilight of what you've written here .
It doesn't make any sense ,
Try again .
And take your sulphur to relieve your inner confusions., before you retry.
For everyone's sake.
Stupid.

rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#39741 Aug 14, 2013
Brother hoods are not religious , I just got a report of a Cleric talking up the FSA in Sydney , not at a Mosque but at a Centre and when his little talk was over they were serving martini's .
These people are not religious there criminals.
w wman uk

Leeds, UK

#39742 Aug 14, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Brother hoods are not religious , I just got a report of a Cleric talking up the FSA in Sydney , not at a Mosque but at a Centre and when his little talk was over they were serving martini's .
These people are not religious there criminals.
We agree on something they are criminals and in the UK we have preachers of hate in the mosques they import them from pakistan in particular. The muslim council fail the moderate muslims being afraid to speak up or take measures against them and they are shielded behind the human rights legestlation which is ironic because they are scarsly human.
Thats not a citisim of them as any sheding of light on extreem islam is met with violence or the threat of it.We have had acid throwing radicals in London its common in india does it happen in ozz? l expect mug will opolgoise say its the girls or ladies fault.

rtloder

Winston Hills, Australia

#39743 Aug 15, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> We agree on something they are criminals and in the UK we have preachers of hate in the mosques they import them from pakistan in particular. The muslim council fail the moderate muslims being afraid to speak up or take measures against them and they are shielded behind the human rights legestlation which is ironic because they are scarsly human.
Thats not a citisim of them as any sheding of light on extreem islam is met with violence or the threat of it.We have had acid throwing radicals in London its common in india does it happen in ozz? l expect mug will opolgoise say its the girls or ladies fault.

I don't think its ever come to light .
Horrific stories however abound , there crimes of passion .
Pride is injured and the composition below the superstructure is not strong to accept being Wronged.
I heard this true story of a bitch who used her best needle work scissors to do a very drastic circumcision while hubby was asleep.
Apparently he had been spreading it around , which is no longer the case , because there was no opportunity to sew it back on.
It is about right and wrong .
Which reminds me , you are out of your tree to be thinking about crimes of honour when you don't comment about anything other than frivolous accounts of what should and shouldn't be.
Human rights , are wants and wishes , you can't inter-fear unless you can say what you are .
What are you , you don't know ?.
If you don't , then how can you what others should be.?
Jews don't know , and so their Talmud is no good, on the other hand Muslims do know so Muslims are good.
w wman uk

Leeds, UK

#39744 Aug 15, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think its ever come to light .
Horrific stories however abound , there crimes of passion .
Pride is injured and the composition below the superstructure is not strong to accept being Wronged.
I heard this true story of a bitch who used her best needle work scissors to do a very drastic circumcision while hubby was asleep.
Apparently he had been spreading it around , which is no longer the case , because there was no opportunity to sew it back on.
It is about right and wrong .
Which reminds me , you are out of your tree to be thinking about crimes of honour when you don't comment about anything other than frivolous accounts of what should and shouldn't be.
Human rights , are wants and wishes , you can't inter-fear unless you can say what you are .
What are you , you don't know ?.
If you don't , then how can you what others should be.?
Jews don't know , and so their Talmud is no good, on the other hand Muslims do know so Muslims are good.
Wrong again aparantly they sewed it back on again and he went on to be a pawn star.Crimes of honor are just crimes killing your daughter because she dosent want a forced marraige as has happened many times the murhumna call it honor killing .In a recent case the murhumna strangled his daughter in front of his wife and then they conceiled the body they are both burdening our prison service for years to come why because they were guilty of excess murhumnarisation.
Why the B word ? Is it because the iman abuses you yer windging poofta?

rtloder

Villawood, Australia

#39745 Aug 15, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong again aparantly they sewed it back on again and he went on to be a pawn star.Crimes of honor are just crimes killing your daughter because she dosent want a forced marraige as has happened many times the murhumna call it honor killing .In a recent case the murhumna strangled his daughter in front of his wife and then they conceiled the body they are both burdening our prison service for years to come why because they were guilty of excess murhumnarisation.
Why the B word ? Is it because the iman abuses you yer windging poofta?
I knew you would notice that , your my best correspondent .
Today , maybe not tomorrow.
I got other bitches on the go you know .
Faith loves me but she just can't admit it.
I'm a heart breaker from way back.
Probably before your mother was born.
Jew bitches are the easiest , that's what I always found .
Its because they deep down want to be converted , because we all know you stupid people are really only the only thing you can be .
AGNOSTICS.
So listen up , best thing to do is sacrifice something , even though I know you already lost it , in that case , were going to talk about NOT wearing revealing clothes , so you can stop being so obviously Jewish and pretending to loose it 12 times a day.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#39746 Aug 15, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you would notice that , your my best correspondent .
Today , maybe not tomorrow.
I got other bitches on the go you know .
Faith loves me but she just can't admit it.
I'm a heart breaker from way back.
Probably before your mother was born.
Jew bitches are the easiest , that's what I always found .
Its because they deep down want to be converted , because we all know you stupid people are really only the only thing you can be .
AGNOSTICS.
So listen up , best thing to do is sacrifice something , even though I know you already lost it , in that case , were going to talk about NOT wearing revealing clothes , so you can stop being so obviously Jewish and pretending to loose it 12 times a day.
Deep down you want to join the rest of civilization and stop defending the violence, murder, oppression, illiteracy, intolerance and corruption that is synonymous with radical Islam.

The whole world need not suffer because of your disability.Whose fault is it that you are deprived of sensation?

rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#39747 Aug 15, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Deep down you want to join the rest of civilization and stop defending the violence, murder, oppression, illiteracy, intolerance and corruption that is synonymous with radical Islam.
The whole world need not suffer because of your disability.Whose fault is it that you are deprived of sensation?
Your not wonder woman , what the hell is going on?.
OK I'm over it , what is this you say.
Deep down , you can't get much deeper than the time I was floating , in the hospital room , holding on to a sheet they had turned into a million little diamonds.
While a copper as sitting in a chair next to my bed looking up in amazement.
The depth of understanding to achieve that was pretty much the limit according to most , not so the vermin Jew.
According to them that was only the beginning.
Real proof to Jewey is when they become my God.
Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose , that is article of faith of my tormentors.
Little did they know .
Climate Change was coming to save me .and trap them Jew bastards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min Frank Merton 44,190
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Johnny 3,681
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 28,955
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr Johnny 4,763
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Steve 637,683
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Peace_Warrior 618,203
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr nanoanomaly 968,818
More from around the web