Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story
w wman uk

UK

#39633 Jul 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If she is a woman, why she chose "Man" as her Pseudo Name? Another personality disorder here? Hiding behind male sounding name?
You can explain it better.
You repressed gays are so hung up with the gender thing. You bend down offering your arses to the air to a god that is suposed to be male theres got to be some disorder there . If islam wasnt oppressing so many and being the root cause of so much violence it would be funny.
Why does islam hide behind the name of religion of peace when based on whats happening all over the word it clearly is not?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#39634 Jul 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If she is a woman, why she chose "Man" as her Pseudo Name? Another personality disorder here? Hiding behind male sounding name?
You can explain it better.

She is obviously a dyke.
If she thinks I'm drinking my finger in her she is badly mistaken.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39635 Jul 19, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
She is obviously a dyke.
If she thinks I'm drinking my finger in her she is badly mistaken.
Did you see her last comment? A clear case of personality disorder.

Any discussion ends with hate and hatred of Islam and Muslims. She must be Schizophrenic
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39636 Jul 19, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

50 Years After MLK’s “Letter from a Birmingham Jail,” What Can We Learn?

By Gary Corseri

April 22, 2013 "Information Clearing House" - It was April, 1963, and Martin Luther King, age 34, had five more years to live. And we have now had fifty years to answer his letter.
Seven to eight years before, he had come to national prominence as leader of the bus boycott staged by the black citizens of Montgomery, Alabama. The boycott had begun when Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat to a white man… and that small act of courage and defiance had jump-started the modern Civil Rights Movement.

Raised in Atlanta, the son, grandson and great-grandson of ministers, King was pastor of the Dexter Avenue Baptist Church, and president of the Montgomery Improvement Association. Smart, hip, articulate, gutsy, idealistic and charismatic, at 27, he had led the boycott for over a year until the Supreme Court had ruled that Montgomery’s segregation laws violated the Constitution’s 14th Amendment, guaranteeing equal rights to all citizens. Now, President of the Atlanta-headquartered Southern Christian Leadership Conference, he sat in a jail cell in Birmingham, writing his thoughts on the margins of a newspaper, responding to eight white, Alabama clergymen who had criticized his “outsider” activism.

“I am here because injustice is here,” King wrote,“…compelled to carry the gospel of freedom beyond my own home town.… Moreover, I am cognizant of the interrelatedness of all communities and states.” And, he declared:“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality.… Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.”

Thus, on the first page of what would become a 14-page testament, King has averred two of his life themes: that we are all connected; and, injustice must be confronted. Next, he takes on his fellow clergymen who have rebuked him as an “outside agitator.”“Birmingham is probably the most segregated city in the United States,” he reminds them, then recriminates about their own failure—and other white leaders’ failure--to “grapple with underlying causes.” As antidote, he describes his methodology:(1) collect the facts; (2) negotiate; (3) purify the self; (4) take direct action. Again, he reminds his would-be counselors:“There have been more unsolved bombings of Negro houses and churches in Birmingham than in any other city in the nation.”

A “friendly Negro trusty” provides him with scraps of paper, and in the following pages King annotates, illustrates and continues his “grappling.”

What can we learn 50 years later? For one thing (and not superficially!): the value of a Liberal Arts/Humanities education (and, of course, in King’s case, a theological one as well). Long before “no child left behind” and standardized testing and testing (and testing scandals!), we observe how a gifted, dedicated student, allied with dedicated teachers, can master the musical scales of rhetoric while plumbing the depths of logical analysis. Among the sources King cites for his thoughts and actions are Socrates (his courage to challenge conventions); Reinhold Niebuhr; St. Augustine (on just and unjust laws); Martin Buber (on “I and Thou” relationships); John Bunyan, Jesus of Nazareth; St. Paul; Martin Luther; and T.S. Eliot.

King is a man who has read widely and thought deeply and he has learned to make distinctions. Between “justice” and “law,” for example. What is the difference? he wonders.“A just law is a man-made code that squares with the moral law or the law of God. An unjust law is a code that is out of harmony with the moral law.” And, deeper, and loftier:“Any law that uplifts human personality is just. Any law that degrades human personality is unjust.” And, he will not be deceived:“Sometimes a law is just on its face and unjust in its application.”

Sydney, Australia

#39637 Jul 19, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> You repressed gays are so hung up with the gender thing. You bend down offering your arses to the air to a god that is suposed to be male theres got to be some disorder there . If islam wasnt oppressing so many and being the root cause of so much violence it would be funny.
Why does islam hide behind the name of religion of peace when based on whats happening all over the word it clearly is not?

I want you to just lie down and think about what nightmares you had as a child.
I will confer with my colleague about what I suppose .
Then I'll again listen to your stupid stories.
Only then I'll be in a better position to offer you vital assistance.
Now count the sheep as they go through the , what !""! torture chamber accompanied by Palestinian children.
Thank goodness you've availed yourself of treatment , it's not before time.

Sydney, Australia

#39638 Jul 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Any discussion ends with hate and hatred of Islam and Muslims. She must be Schizophrenic

I'm not prepared to confirm your diagnosis , it could be she is a nihilist kleptomaniac with a passion for underwear psychosis .
Very rare in this neck of the woods ,
it happened when she was startled when a Jew stripped off his eye patch as they climbed into the sack together.
Revealing !, and that's as far as I've got.
Deep hypnosis is called for !, to go inside tunnel vision so I'm putting her under Dr.Cyclops for a season, she needs a spell in the paddock away from the Mares and Heifers and offers.

Sydney, Australia

#39639 Jul 19, 2013
What did she see , what was it in there ,?
w wman uk

UK

#39640 Jul 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No mug l read the koran and yours and you sisters posts, your hatred and stpidity have given a insght into the islamic mindset.
You cry obout murhumna that are being well looked after fed every day sure force feeding is auful l wouldent bother its very un kind. l would say you dont want to eat nither do your fellows and guss what in a couple of weeks problem solved.
The death and depravation that extreem is visting every week is staggering . No coment on that from the opinionated mug but get on the subject of Jew hatered off he trots with his ozzi sister in arms.
Im not hearing voices and pretending they are from false moon god allah unlike who have proclamed to know the voice .

Cobbitty, Australia

#39641 Jul 20, 2013
You horrible person.
w wman uk

UK

#39642 Jul 20, 2013
rtloder wrote:
You horrible person.
I supose an islamist would think so. Why dont you enlighten us with the wife beating instructions as writen in the koram and the punishments for the non believer thats horible.
Go my little ozzi homo go for it.
w wman uk

UK

#39643 Jul 20, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you to just lie down and think about what nightmares you had as a child.
I will confer with my colleague about what I suppose .
Then I'll again listen to your stupid stories.
Only then I'll be in a better position to offer you vital assistance.
Now count the sheep as they go through the , what !""! torture chamber accompanied by Palestinian children.
Thank goodness you've availed yourself of treatment , it's not before time.
The nighmares the palistinian and syrian children have are caused by their corupt and violent gansta murhumna leaderships under the veil of the mohamedan cult.
RedHorseRevelati on

AOL

#39644 Jul 20, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 MUSLIMS to die --

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#39645 Jul 20, 2013
The conflict in Syria has created the world’s worst refugee crisis since the 1994 Rwandan genocide was committed by the Islamofascist regime, the UN High Commissioner for Refugees Antonio Guterres said this week, noting that more than 6,000 people were fleeing every day.

Nearly 1.8 million refugees from Syria are registered with the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) in Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, Iraq and Egypt.

Two Syrian refugee children in Lebanon suffocated to death overnight in a fire started by a lit candle during a power outage, Lebanon's state news agency reported on Friday.

Ahmed, just three years old, and his four-year-old sister Mona, were staying with their parents in a home in Kafr Ruman in southern Lebanon.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07/19/leban...
w wman uk

UK

#39646 Jul 20, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
The conflict in Syria has created the world’s worst refugee crisis since the 1994 Rwandan genocide was committed by the Islamofascist regime, the UN High Commissioner for Refugees Antonio Guterres said this week, noting that more than 6,000 people were fleeing every day.
Nearly 1.8 million refugees from Syria are registered with the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) in Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, Iraq and Egypt.
Two Syrian refugee children in Lebanon suffocated to death overnight in a fire started by a lit candle during a power outage, Lebanon's state news agency reported on Friday.
Ahmed, just three years old, and his four-year-old sister Mona, were staying with their parents in a home in Kafr Ruman in southern Lebanon.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07/19/leban...
Dont know if our resident islamists will be bothered about the plight of those poor children or the palistian children suffing because of the incompidence couruption and vile deeds of their islamic leaderships.
But get them on Jew hating and they are off down the road hand in hand.
mug crys about the very few murhumna in getmo who are having food put before them and messing the gaurds about not eating it.The way the islamist have treated their prisoners is disgusting ,torture proper torcher not water play, beheadings , gay rape ,rape of female captives in all a nasty bunch of buggers that should be given no quarter. Radical islam is out of pandoras box and needs putting back .
Gary

Columbus, OH

#39647 Jul 20, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>Dont know if our resident islamists will be bothered about the plight of those poor children or the palistian children suffing because of the incompidence couruption and vile deeds of their islamic leaderships.
But get them on Jew hating and they are off down the road hand in hand.
mug crys about the very few murhumna in getmo who are having food put before them and messing the gaurds about not eating it.The way the islamist have treated their prisoners is disgusting ,torture proper torcher not water play, beheadings , gay rape ,rape of female captives in all a nasty bunch of buggers that should be given no quarter. Radical islam is out of pandoras box and needs putting back .
You're right as usual. Muslims don't care about human life. They just persist in pushing their Anti-West and Anti-Israel agenda without regard for human life.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#39648 Jul 20, 2013
Come August 3, 2013, Iran will have a new president and Ahmadinejihad will be out of power.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39649 Jul 20, 2013
Gary wrote:
Come August 3, 2013, Iran will have a new president and Ahmadinejihad will be out of power.
And west will turn against him as usual!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39650 Jul 20, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

50 Years After MLK’s “Letter from a Birmingham Jail,” What Can We Learn?

By Gary Corseri (Contd.)

“Collecting the facts,” and clearly expounding his moral position, King now describes the difficult processes of “negotiation,”“self-purificati on” and “direct action.” He understands the hard road ahead:“One who breaks an unjust law must do so openly, lovingly, and with a willingness to accept the penalty.” He understands the isolation he must face, the scorn from professed, but lukewarm, allies who “paternalistically” believe they can “set the time-table for another man’s freedom.” He underlines the need for taking direct action and for seizing the moment:“Human progress never rolls in on wheels of inevitability; it comes through the tireless efforts… of [those] willing to be co-workers with God, and without this hard work, time itself becomes an ally of the forces of social stagnation. We must use time creatively, in the knowledge that the time is always ripe to do right.”

What can we learn? Where are we now?

50 years later, it is not only Birmingham, but our nation and our world that is bombed and bombing; convulsed with terrorism, with “justice” threatened everywhere, men, women and children cower in fear of “the other,” arm themselves against their neighbors, dutifully march to the beat of Controllers who enjoin them to be “resilient”; to shop till they drop; to cheer the team; to bail out bankers; to do as they’re told; to conform; and, advise them not to “grapple with underlying causes”!

In addition to examining just and unjust laws, moral and immoral, brave and cowardly behavior, King’s letter of conscience probes our modern psychologies.“When you are forever fighting a degenerating sense of ‘nobodiness’—then you will understand why we find it difficult to wait.” Later in the letter, he writes of “Negroes who… are so drained of self-respect and a sense of “somebodiness” that they have adjusted to segregation.”

“Nobodiness” and a hunger for “somebodiness”! He is talking of alienation—our contemporary anomie, a sense of purposelessness that pervades our mass-media-consumerist world. We need only look around us to find a world more technologically “connected” than ever, but increasingly segregated by class; access to power; religious and political ideologies; a continuous struggle for resources and wealth. Simultaneously, it’s a world fatally united with xenophobia--a sense of “us against them.”

“You’re with us, or you’re with the terrorists,” cowboy Bush declared, using the tragedy of 9/11 to justify killing and displacing over a million Muslims in Iraq. And, ballasting our fracked economy with our endless “war on terror,”(“Bomb-Bomb-Iran” McCain has called for a 100 years’ war!), we and our allies can devastate Libya, occupy Palestine, threaten Iran with nuclear extirpation, seed civil war in Syria, and on and on, without a moment’s pause!(Can we really suppose they “hate us for our freedoms,” and overlook the fact that we are killing, maiming, torturing, and occupying where they live?)

“Oppressed people cannot remain oppressed forever,” King warned in his letter; and even Samuel P. Huntington, who, in the 1990s, laid the academic/intellectual foundations for a “clash of civilizations” warned:“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion, but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners never do.”

Contd.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39651 Jul 20, 2013
King wrote of the “constructive, nonviolent tension… necessary for growth” and “a tension in the mind so that individuals could rise from the bondage of myths and half-truths to the unfettered realm of creative analysis and objective appraisal.” Again, he wrote that “Any law that uplifts human personality is just. Any law that degrades human personality is unjust.”

Again, on the need for creative tension:“We see the need for nonviolent gadflies to create the kind of tension … that will help men rise from the dark depths of prejudice to the majestic heights of understanding and brotherhood.”
King challenged; he alerted; he upheld conscience and truth; he urged reason and fairness. He actualized our highest principles. He pointed a way.

Note:

Gary Corseri has posted/published his work at hundreds of websites and publications worldwide. His books include novels and poetry collections. His dramas have been produced on Atlanta-PBS and elsewhere, and he has performed his work at the Carter Presidential Library and Museum. He can be contacted at gary_corseri@comcast.net.
w wman uk

Barking, UK

#39652 Jul 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And west will turn against him as usual!!
Naturaly if the persist with their peaceful nuke program and suppling rockets to gazza. Not a sqweek from you or your sister about the refugee problem in syria ?
On one side you have muslims on the other side you have muslims in the middle you have women and children the old the sick suffering greviously .
How you can post that islam promotes peace?
It is either so weak and insecure it cannot or will not control its demons?
Or is it that the devoted have read the koran and are following the portions devoted to violence vengence punishment and hatred to the letter ?

All you can do is cry about a few dozen well fed murhumna in getmo. Where is your humanity are you so far up your islamic arse your soul has dissapeared?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 763,567
Top FUNNY PRANK VIDEO Clips 2014 3 min Haha tv 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 554,644
*VATICAN, ISRAEL -- 7 Year Agreement (News) 6 min endtimeYTube 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 31 min Mandela 119,187
moms do you like to keep your young sons bottom... (May '12) 36 min weirdworld 17
Beasiswa Unggulan Pemerintah Turki 2014-2015 (Feb '14) 46 min riswana 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Jac 603,525
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 263,402
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Lyndi 175,006

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE