Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38128 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#39597 Jul 11, 2013
Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned.(Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#39598 Jul 11, 2013
Adam wrote:
Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.
Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.
Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.
Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.
Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."
Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned.(Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."
Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.
Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."
Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.
Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.
Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.
Well see what w wman uk HSS to say about this.
You might be making it all up .
How do we know .
I would never actually read the Talmud.
I draw the line at Josephus.
Mind you he was an agent provoketur.
He provoked the Talmud really.
After God provoked him.
Stupid Jew.
If you wanted to commit apostasy, why would you try to take your religion with you by nominating yourself as the beginner of the beginning, as a degenerate of very perverted grub.
So other reverted grubs could crawl along behind you.????????.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39601 Jul 12, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

America's War on Islam 2.0

By Stephen Lendman

(Contd)

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s a naturalized US citizen. Senators Lindsey Graham (R. SC), John McCain (R. AZ) and Kelly Ayotte (R. NH), as well as Rep. Peter King (R. NY) want him held as an “enemy combatant.” They want him denied fundamental rights.

King chairs the House Homeland Security Committee. He’s also an Intelligence Committee member. He wants more surveillance.“It keeps us ahead of the terrorists who are constantly trying to kill us,” he said.

Big Brother no longer is fiction. Total surveillance is possible. New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington, Boston, and other cities use growing numbers of video cameras.

They monitor streets, commercial areas, airports, highways, public and private transportation, shopping malls, government and business buildings, as well as other places where people congregate, work, reside, recreate, or inhabit for any reason.
King and others want more. Drone surveillance may be expedited. Legislation authorized eye in the sky spying. Civil libertarians call all forms of surveillance an unregulated privacy threat.

In his April 20 weekly address, Obama suggested perhaps what’s coming. He called Monday’s incident “an act of terror….But in the days since….Americans refuse to be terrorized.”

“….Boston’s spirit remains undaunted. America’s spirit remains undimmed….(T)hat’s what makes us strong. That’s why we endure.”
“In the days to come, we will remain vigilant as a nation.” Expect the worst to follow.



Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev are called Islamic terrorists.

Round-the-clock coverage pronounced guilt by accusation. What’s most important to know is suppressed. Managed news misinformation substitutes.

Both brothers were set up as patsies. One’s dead. The other’s seriously wounded. He remains hospitalized. He’s at Boston’s Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He’s under heavy guard.

He’ll be interrogated when able to respond. He won’t be read his Miranda rights. On April 20, the ACLU headlined a “Statement on Miranda Rights of Boston Bombings Suspect,” saying:

“The American Civil Liberties Union reacted to the apprehension of the suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing and statements from federal officials that he would be questioned without being read his Miranda rights.”

“Every criminal defendant is entitled to be read Miranda rights. The public safety exception should be read narrowly. It applies only when there is a continued threat to public safety and is not an open-ended exception to the Miranda rule.”

“Additionally, every criminal defendant has a right to be brought before a judge and to have access to counsel. We must not waver from our tried-and-true justice system, even in the most difficult of times. Denial of rights is un-American and will only make it harder to obtain fair convictions.”

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#39602 Jul 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Saudi Arabia Dancing to Israel's Tunes

By Kourosh Ziabari

April 14, 2012 "Information Clearing House" ---- It is no longer a secret that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has joined forces with the United States, Israel and Britain to destabilize Iran. Saudi officials have openly stated their opposition to Iran's access to peaceful nuclear energy and even have boastfully promised to make the crude supply lost through EU sanctions on the Islamic Republic over its nuclear program.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#39603 Jul 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
-
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
US Gives Green Light For Israeli Attack On Iran
Israeli Strike Capability Just Got Real
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Saudi Arabia Gives Israel Clear Skies to Attack Iranian Nuclear Sites

By Hugh Tomlinson

June 12, 2010 "The Times" -- Saudi Arabia has conducted tests to stand down its air defences to enable Israeli jets to make a bombing raid on Iran’s nuclear facilities, The Times can reveal.

In the week that the UN Security Council imposed a new round of sanctions on Tehran, defence sources in the Gulf say that Riyadh has agreed to allow Israel to use a narrow corridor of its airspace in the north of the country to shorten the distance for a bombing run on Iran.

To ensure the Israeli bombers pass unmolested, Riyadh has carried out tests to make certain its own jets are not scrambled and missile defence systems not activated. Once the Israelis are through, the kingdom’s air defences will return to full alert.
w wman uk

UK

#39604 Jul 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
-
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
America's War on Islam 2.0
By Stephen Lendman
April 22, 2013 "Information Clearing House" - Waging war at home or abroad requires enemies. America creates them when none exist.
Post-9/11, Muslims were targeted for political advantage. Post-Boston bombings, America’s war on Islam continues.
Muslims are “war on terror” scapegoats. Washington’s Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia wars rage.
It’s the wrong time to be Muslims in America. They’re persecuted for their faith and ethnicity. At times it’s for their activism, prominence, and/or charity.
They’re dehumanized, spied on, set up as patsies, hunted down, rounded up, held in detention, kept in isolation, denied bail, restricted in their right to counsel, tried on secret evidence, convicted on bogus charges, given long sentences, and treated harshly as political prisoners.
The term “Islamofascism” was popularized. Some call it Islamic radicalism or jihadism. The New Oxford American Dictionary calls it “a controversial term equating some modern Islamic movements with the European fascist movements of the early twentieth century.”
The Urban Dictionary says it “refers to the notion that Islam is not so much a religion as it is a political ideology that in many ways resembles ‘fascism.’”
“An Islamofascist can either be an Islamic fundamentalist, or someone who uses violence or bullying tactics to impose Islamic principles on others….”
It’s used to describe groups like Al Qaeda. In 2008, Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting (FAIR) headlined “The Dirty Dozen – Who’s who among America’s leading Islamophobes.”
FAIR called David Horowitz its “premier promoter.” His 2007 “Islamofascism Awareness Week” attracted leading Muslim haters.
Author Robert Spencer was called a prominent Islam-basher. He publishes the “notoriously Islamophobic website”“Jihad Watch.”
Daniel Pipes founded the Middle East Forum think tank. He defends racially profiling Arab Americans. He calls their presence a “true danger” for Jews.
Michael Savage hosts “The Savage Nation.” It’s a nationally syndicated radio talk show. He relentlessly uses hateful language. He once endorsed killing a hundred million Muslims. He did so on air.
Pat Robertson calls Islam violent and irrational. It’s “not a religion,” he says. It’s a “worldwide political movement.” It’s “meant to subjugate all people under Islamic law.” It’s a “bloody, brutal type of religion.”
Others on FAIR’s list included Fox News’ Sean Hannity and Bill O’Reilly, conservative political commentator Mark Steyn, self-styled Islamic terrorist expert Steven Emerson, conservative blogger/commentator Michelle Malkin, former Fox News host Glenn Beck, and political commentator Debbie Schlussel.
Connect the dots. The Boston bombings connect eerily to 9/11. Muslims were blamed both times. America’s war on terror targets them. It continues at home and abroad.
Even Chicago at its very worst is nothing like iraq or syria. The koran states that all ways here are the murhumnas ways or off with you head . The is no problem with muslims in any country when the percentage is below 2 but when it rises the locaust effect of islam starts to happen.
Which is why it is reasonable for the non beliver to observe that it is a political cult, even you have posted your wet dreams about islam for world domination and when posting to other Jew haters you get more excited and want to punish every Jew.
w wman uk

UK

#39605 Jul 13, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Saudi Arabia Gives Israel Clear Skies to Attack Iranian Nuclear Sites
By Hugh Tomlinson
June 12, 2010 "The Times" -- Saudi Arabia has conducted tests to stand down its air defences to enable Israeli jets to make a bombing raid on Iran’s nuclear facilities, The Times can reveal.
In the week that the UN Security Council imposed a new round of sanctions on Tehran, defence sources in the Gulf say that Riyadh has agreed to allow Israel to use a narrow corridor of its airspace in the north of the country to shorten the distance for a bombing run on Iran.
To ensure the Israeli bombers pass unmolested, Riyadh has carried out tests to make certain its own jets are not scrambled and missile defence systems not activated. Once the Israelis are through, the kingdom’s air defences will return to full alert.
Your point is?
l read a book about the it was quite a feat of airmanship.
So you think the iranians want nuke tec for peacefull perposes ?

Since: Nov 12

Saint Marys, Australia

#39606 Jul 13, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Saudi Arabia Dancing to Israel's Tunes
By Kourosh Ziabari
April 14, 2012 "Information Clearing House" ---- It is no longer a secret that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has joined forces with the United States, Israel and Britain to destabilize Iran. Saudi officials have openly stated their opposition to Iran's access to peaceful nuclear energy and even have boastfully promised to make the crude supply lost through EU sanctions on the Islamic Republic over its nuclear program.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Most analysts think there pumping ban awful lot of water into their wells to keep the pressure up.
Peak oil is not too far off for Saudi Arabia.
Naturally their impetus is to create a political Union with their economic empire that will protect their wealth, when they are just selling their influence.
All empires seek to maintain their status with bullshit and bombs, also by destroying all other political persuasions using criminal behaviour.
Luckily for us , that king fucknuckle ,
must build al-Qa'eda to achieve his immediate aims.
That means giving them a home in the hearts and minds of Saudi Citizens.
So ultimately king fucknuckle is still pitted against the vermin Jew.
No need to worry Allah has got it won either way.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39607 Jul 13, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

America's War on Islam 2.0

By Stephen Lendman

(Contd)

The Center for Constitutional Rights headlined “CCR Condemns Miranda Exception in Boston Marathon Suspect Case,” saying:
“The Miranda warnings were put in place because police officers were beating and torturing ‘confessions’ out of people who hadn’t even been formally accused of a crime.”

“We cannot afford to repeat our mistakes. If officials require suspects to incriminate themselves, they are making fair trials and due process merely option and not a requirement. To venture down that road again will make law enforcement accountable to no one.”

“Like Obama’s expanded killing program and his perpetuation of indefinite detention without trial at Guantanamo, this is yet another erosion of the Constitution to lay directly at the President’s feet.”

“Obama’s Justice Department unilaterally expanded the ‘public safety exception’ to Miranda in 2010 beyond anything the Supreme Court ever authorized.”

“Each time the administration use this exception, it stretches wider and longer. However horrific the crime, continuing to erode constitutional rights invites continued abuse by law enforcement, and walks us down a dangerous path that becomes nearly impossible to reverse.”
Media straightaway convicted both brothers. They did so in the court of public opinion. Misreporting continues. FAIR’s Peter Hart calls it a “rush to misjudgment,” saying:

“We’ve seen reporting and commentary that talked about the Muslim or jihadist character of the bombs themselves: pressure cookers, ball bearings or nails used.”

“These are things that are not unique to al-Qaeda or al-Qaeda-inspired terror attacks.”

“We saw references to the Times Square bombing, trying to put this in the context of Islamic terror or previous instances of what the media like to refer to as Islamic terror.”

“We even saw references to the fact that two bombs were there. It must have been a follow-up attack trying to hit the rescue workers when they show up – again, a Middle Eastern trait, we’re told.”

“This is actually what the United States government has done in places like Iraq and in drone strikes in Pakistan.”

“So we have seen this rush to characterize this bombing, without necessarily saying precisely that we know who the perpetrators are, but to put it in this context.”
“And I think that creates a climate of fear and suspicion, particularly directed toward certain communities.”

“We read headlines, you know, block letters across the front page of the USA Today, the day afterwards,“Terror Has Returned.”

“This idea that the United States has not seen a terrorist attack since 9/11. This is a unique event right now.”
On April 19, Media Matters headlined “Boston And The Right-Wing Media’s Collapse,” saying:

Glenn Beck’s web site (The Blaze) got it wrong saying a Saudi national student was “absolutely involved.” He called him a “dirt bag, possibly the ringleader.”

Fox News host Sean Hannity claimed he previously was “involved with a terrorist or terror activity.”

Media Matters said “too many players opted to just make stuff up. Prompting witch hunts, they cast innocents as would-be killers and then couldn’t be bothered with apologies.”
w wman uk

UK

#39608 Jul 14, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Most analysts think there pumping ban awful lot of water into their wells to keep the pressure up.
Peak oil is not too far off for Saudi Arabia.
Naturally their impetus is to create a political Union with their economic empire that will protect their wealth, when they are just selling their influence.
All empires seek to maintain their status with bullshit and bombs, also by destroying all other political persuasions using criminal behaviour.
Luckily for us , that king fucknuckle ,
must build al-Qa'eda to achieve his immediate aims.
That means giving them a home in the hearts and minds of Saudi Citizens.
So ultimately king fucknuckle is still pitted against the vermin Jew.
No need to worry Allah has got it won either way.
No doubt most ozzies see you as vermin including your family and the welfare office.Unfortunatly youve got it lost both ways mental illness and a looser cult.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39609 Jul 14, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Saudi Arabia Gives Israel Clear Skies to Attack Iranian Nuclear Sites
By Hugh Tomlinson
June 12, 2010 "The Times" -- Saudi Arabia has conducted tests to stand down its air defences to enable Israeli jets to make a bombing raid on Iran’s nuclear facilities, The Times can reveal.
In the week that the UN Security Council imposed a new round of sanctions on Tehran, defence sources in the Gulf say that Riyadh has agreed to allow Israel to use a narrow corridor of its airspace in the north of the country to shorten the distance for a bombing run on Iran.
To ensure the Israeli bombers pass unmolested, Riyadh has carried out tests to make certain its own jets are not scrambled and missile defence systems not activated. Once the Israelis are through, the kingdom’s air defences will return to full alert.
And who told you that I am "blind supporter" of every move of Saudi Govt.

It is western powers who "force" these Muslim rulers to help fight one against the other.

They are trying to Use Saudi Arabia against Iran....then they might use Iran against Saudi Arabia... In the end both would be loser.

This "divide and rule" policy is an old age and trusted weapon of Non Muslims to use against Islam and Muslims.

And that is the loos, Islamic nation is suffering because their is No Caliphate, so every nation has its own agenda and they try to grab as much as possible.

It is a sad state and we are observing it and praying to |Allah to give understanding to these so called Political leaders of Muslim countries.

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#39610 Jul 14, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> No doubt most ozzies see you as vermin including your family and the welfare office.Unfortunatly youve got it lost both ways mental illness and a looser cult.
One thing is for sure .
If the Jew could do that again they wouldn't bother their arse.
Because the "boucle`" of a good idea hides the vision of undoing that can only come from sour source.
Also it is the only tool of heaven to
"destin" Allah's positive direction.
That's the up and down of bouclé.(loopy)
For it casts a shadow of crimson over the bow of success.
Jew blasphemy will be the pinnacle of despair.
Woe will be woven into a nightmare
as preconceived loyalty is painted into the prism of codex believed t be gruesome.
Was it my fault you didn't see, we are the formality of opportunity for the missing to reappear .
And not as you took it to be the arrangement of God.
The temptation Jew responded too much to their compromise was the "oneness" of Allah.
It is temptation you fool.!!.
You are being lured into the temptation of what you are.!!.

Repent and beg for mercy then piss the fock out of the Holy Land and take your evil with you.
w wman uk

UK

#39611 Jul 14, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing is for sure .
If the Jew could do that again they wouldn't bother their arse.
Because the "boucle`" of a good idea hides the vision of undoing that can only come from sour source.
Also it is the only tool of heaven to
"destin" Allah's positive direction.
That's the up and down of bouclé.(loopy)
For it casts a shadow of crimson over the bow of success.
Jew blasphemy will be the pinnacle of despair.
Woe will be woven into a nightmare
as preconceived loyalty is painted into the prism of codex believed t be gruesome.
Was it my fault you didn't see, we are the formality of opportunity for the missing to reappear .
And not as you took it to be the arrangement of God.
The temptation Jew responded too much to their compromise was the "oneness" of Allah.
It is temptation you fool.!!.
You are being lured into the temptation of what you are.!!.
Repent and beg for mercy then piss the fock out of the Holy Land and take your evil with you.
I am not in Isreal or a Jew dumbarse .

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#39612 Jul 14, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> I am not in Isreal or a Jew dumbarse .

You like me don't you, admit it go on I dare you.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39613 Jul 14, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

America's War on Islam 2.0

By Stephen Lendman

(Contd.)

Murdoch’s New York Post “seemed committed to getting as many stories wrong about the Boston attack as possible.”

Before an arrest was made, CNN’s breaking news headlined “Sources: Arrest made in bombings case.” Reporter John King erroneously called him “dark-skinned.”
NAACP President Benjamin Todd Jealous responded, saying:

“Our concern is that CNN used an overly broad, unhelpful and potentially racially inflammatory categorization to describe the potential suspect. History teaches us that too often people of color are unfairly targeted in the aftermath of acts of terrorism.”

Post-Boston bombings, media misreporting was deplorable. It didn’t surprise.“Rush to misjudgment” is commonplace. Washington Post editors headlined “In pursuit of terrorists.”

Official reports were accepted as fact. The Tsarnaev brothers were blamed. A Chechen “extremist,”“Al Qaeda” or other “foreign group” connection was suggested.

“Much as some in Washington might wish it, the war against terrorism is not over….The Tszrnaevs….may have intended more mayhem: They were reportedly carrying more bombs when they were cornered Thursday.”

Note: Media misreporting said at least older brother Tamerlan wore an explosives vest. Photos of his body showed him riddled with bullets and shrapnel head to toe. All limbs were intact. He wasn’t blown to pieces.

New York Post editors headlined “The unfinished war,” saying:

“….These have been scary days.(It was) chilling to see how successfully the suspects, Chechen Muslim immigrants, were – not just in allegedly killing people, but in instilling widespread fear, especially in the Northeast.”

“The week served as a painful reminder that this nation remains in an ongoing fight against terror – and that the homeland is still vulnerable.”
“The war on terror isn’t over. Alas, far from it.”

Boston Globe editors headlined “Boston after the bombings: a show of character,” saying:

“(L)aw-enforcement officials and political leaders….put aside turf wars and expressions of egotism to focus on the killers….”

“….Boston’s character needs no further validation. The city is strong, and getting stronger.”

Chicago Tribune editors headlined “Accomplishing….nothing,” saying:

“….Boston bombing suspects (may) have had no motivation more complex than joyful cruelty.”

“This level of preparation, though, suggests that they had some motive more sophisticated than merely marauding through the lives of innocents.”

“The Boston massacre no doubt will help authorities worldwide rethink security preparations for mass events.”

Numerous print and broadcast reports highlighted a Chechen Muslim connection. The New York Times was typical headlining “Boston Attacks Turn Spotlight on Troubled Region of Chechnya,” saying:

Possible motivations of both brothers aren’t yet known, said The Times.“Yet, with at least one brother talking of Chechen nationalism on the Internet, their reported involvement in the marathon attack throws a spotlight on one of the darkest corners of nationalist and Islamic militancy….”

“Whether the Boston bombing was tied to it is still unclear, but a generation of young Chechen men have never known a peaceful homeland (and have had) difficulties finding a place abroad.”

America’s war on terror continues. Perhaps last week’s Boston bombings advanced it. Muslims remain America’s enemy of choice. Expect Obama and Congress to take full advantage. Expect the worst of times to follow.

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39614 Jul 14, 2013
Note:

Stephen Lendman lives in Chicago. He can be reached at [email protected] His new book is titled “Banker Occupation: Waging Financial War on Humanity.” http://www.claritypress.com/LendmanII.html Visit his blog site at sjlendman.blogspot.com . Listen to cutting-edge discussions with distinguished guests on the Progressive Radio News Hour on the Progressive Radio Network. It airs Fridays at 10AM US Central time and Saturdays and Sundays at noon. All programs are archived for easy listening. http://www.progressiveradionetwork.com/the-pr... - http://www.dailycensored.com/americas-war-on-...
w wman uk

Hyde, UK

#39615 Jul 14, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
You like me don't you, admit it go on I dare you.
l just see you for what you are an open book of Jew hatred .
A parasite to the land that protects you and a disapointment to you family. Keep it up sonny the Australian govenment is building imturnment centers all over .
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39616 Jul 15, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
l just see you for what you are an open book of Jew hatred .
A parasite to the land that protects you and a disapointment to you family. Keep it up sonny the Australian govenment is building imturnment centers all over .
Why the "land" demands that you "Must" love Jews? What that has to do with patriotism and nationalism?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#39617 Jul 15, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
l just see you for what you are an open book of Jew hatred .
A parasite to the land that protects you and a disapointment to you family. Keep it up sonny the Australian govenment is building imturnment centers all over .

No there not there paying us Sunnies's to keep our thoughts to ourselves.
But they don't say how.
Any how bitcheo people say that life is
the same for everyone within it, that's why you think everyone is the same as you.
Wealthy people think all people are wealthy, if you go by what they assume.
Poor people assume all people are poor.

Jews assume all people are willing to die for their privileged life styles..
Most people realize Jews will sabotage the economy if Jews don't get what they want .
Which is true.
But they were relying on a metaphysical sanction to create that fulfillment of expectation.
Torture created the expectation.
Regardless of that.
How about you coming up with the goods .??????
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39618 Jul 15, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

The Boston Bombs Roused a Monster

An overreaction to the attacks could result in massive, self-important bodies wielding excessive powers and hounding the wrong people

By Patrick Cockburn

April 22, 2013 "Information Clearing House" -"The Independent" - The success or failure from the point of view of the perpetrators of an attack like the bombing of the Boston Marathon depends on the over-reaction of those targeted. The 9/11 attacks succeeded as an act of terror because it led to the US fighting disastrous wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and sanctioning the use of torture and imprisonment without trial. It turned the US into a more authoritarian state in which civil liberties are curtailed or discounted, and spawned an elephantine and costly security apparatus.

It was depressing to see heavily armed Swat teams with assault rifles and body armour debouching from armoured vehicles in Boston as they used to do in Belfast. Curfews, which people in Baghdad and Fallujah have become inured to, suddenly become acceptable in Massachusetts. In contrast to Northern Ireland and Iraq, this is done to the applause of local inhabitants. The reason for Swat teams and curfews is understandable, but measures like these get people cumulatively accustomed to accepting without protest an authoritarian government.

Much of the initial impact of the Boston bombing and the pursuit of Tamerlan and Dzhokar Tsarnaev, will dissipate. Unfolding stories like this swiftly shift from being over-covered to under-covered. Journalists know the feeling of relief and frustration when editors back home decide that the story to which they have been giving wall-to-wall coverage, is old news.

Unfortunately, this often happens at the very moment when the long-term significance of what has happened is becoming clearer. Pundits who have been making embarrassingly premature comments based on too limited evidence might at last have something revealing to say. Instead, they find that the media caravan has moved on and is no longer interested in their views.

An outcome of the bombings will be an enhanced sense of public insecurity, and support for those who claim to be doing something about it. Before the Boston attack there were signs of restiveness in the US at the excessive size of the post-9/11 security bureaucracy at a time of budget cuts.

The FBI, put in charge of investigating domestic terrorism by President Bush, has 103 joint terrorism task forces, supposedly linking local and state police to federal terrorism investigators. As a result of 9/11, the US has the services of the National Counterterrorism Centre, which analyses and collates intelligence information for the Office of the Director National Intelligence. This, in turn, is supposed to coordinate and oversee the work of America's 17 intelligence agencies. Then there is the sterling work of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) which unites the 22 federal departments and agencies that employ 240,000 people.

The creation of a bureaucratic Leviathan like this is more likely to impede than assist the gathering and analysis of intelligence. Too many people do not know what they are doing and there are too many layers of responsibility. Such vast organisations are on an endless quest to justify and expand their own influence and protect themselves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Darwins Stepchild 865,230
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min RiccardoFire 6,505
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min onemale 272,422
I want a sugar daddy! (May '12) 1 min kkk 80
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 1 min RiccardoFire 23
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 min WasteWater 6,312
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min MUQ2 40,890
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min June VanDerMark 599,890
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr HipGnosis 2,015
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 11 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web