Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Comments (Page 1,721)

Showing posts 34,401 - 34,420 of36,376
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
w wman uk

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter if you "Quote" Quranic verses in your support.
I can quote any scripture to derive whatever meanings I want to derive at. Do not all these sects and denominations quote scriptures.
By changing the context and generalizing what was specific and by partial quoting any message can be mutilated.
That is what we see in posts from you and people like you.
Quran is as peaceful book as any other scripture. But it lays down rules clearly and calling a spade a spade. It does not give false hopes to those who reject its message.
This is not spreading hate and hatred, but telling people what are the consequences of their choice.
So the islamofachiest has emerged once more ie belive in islam or whe we are stromg enough we will kill you all is that the case?
Its not mutilated it is page after page of hatred you lie the koran is not a book of peace it the suporter of violence and not a ligitimate trelgion it is a political idology. Whit exactly the same aim as the nazzis.
Anyone who hates Jews are brothers to even the disguistimg thik juden etc!
w wman uk

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
With one difference, the Greek Mythology is dead...while the message of Quran is expanding with each passing day.
Despite Muslims killing each other, no day passes when more and more people in west do not accept Islam.
What would have been the case if Muslims were not killing each other?

"Despite Muslims killing each other, no day passes when more and more people in west do not accept Islam."
Your quite right on that one mug people in the west are awakening and seeing the radical islamofachiest for what the are peices of shite !
w wman uk

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I ave considered your responded stupid remark about the magical component the fungus family offer-ring nothing to anybody especially a thinking person would quantify properly.
So you are silly Ada dumb arse, how could I be a loser I'm on everybody's side except the side of evil.
Which is the reconstruction of what already exists.
Pragmatism is creating a subjective outcome then matching it up to objective reality.that's you.
Utilitarianism is determined subjective analysis as a CONSEQUENCE of what happened before.that's me.
Pragmatism is in fact hallucination , which I am not and you are.
Or are you a romantic idealist in which case I would need to include you in the record of being the stupidest one.
Tell me more about your sex life so I can properly classify you in your proper quantify.
Strange that you want to find out about my sex life?
Have you not got one of your own ?
Which one of you is the thinking persom dumber you or your other self in heaven?
Most of your life is a hallucination.
You claim abuse to atention seek tell us what the Jews are suposed to have done to you it might be more intresting than your pathetic self pity.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
"Despite Muslims killing each other, no day passes when more and more people in west do not accept Islam."
Your quite right on that one mug people in the west are awakening and seeing the radical islamofachiest for what the are peices of shite !
No problem, let both sides continue to work and time will tell who is more successful.

May be new Muslims would replace the current no good Muslims.

Allah Knows best.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

277 Million Boston Bombings

By Robert Scheer

April 23, 2013 "Information Clearing House" -"Truthdig" - The horror of Boston should be a reminder that the choice of weaponry can be in itself an act of evil.“Boston Bombs Were Loaded to Maim” is the way The New York Times defined the hideousness of the weapons used, and President Obama made clear that “anytime bombs are used to target innocent civilians, it is an act of terror.” But are we as a society prepared to be judged by that standard?

The president’s deployment of drones that all too often treat innocent civilians as collateral damage comes quickly to mind. It should also be pointed out that the U.S. still maintains a nuclear arsenal and, as our killing and wounding hundreds of thousands of innocent Japanese demonstrated, those weapons are inherently, by the president’s definition, weapons of terror. But it is America’s role in the deployment of antipersonnel land mines, and our country’s refusal to sign off on a ban on cluster munitions agreed to by most of the world’s nations, that offers the most glaring analogy with the carnage of Boston.

To this day, antipersonnel weapons—the technologically refined version of the primitive pressure cooker fragmentation bombs exploded in Boston—maim and kill farmers and their children in the Southeast Asian killing fields left over from our country’s past experiment in genocide. An experiment that as a sideshow to our obsession with replacing French colonialism in Vietnam involved dropping 277 million cluster bomblets on Laos between 1964 and 1973.

The whole point of a cluster weapon is to target an area the size of several football fields with the same bits of maiming steel that did so much damage in Boston. The International Committee of the Red Cross, which has been active in attempting to clear land of remaining bomblets, estimates 10,000 Lao civilian casualties to date from such weapons. As many as twenty-seven million unexploded bomblets remain in the country, according to the committee.

Back in 1964 at the start of that bombing campaign, I reported from Laos, an economically primitive land where a pencil was a prize gift to students. It is staggering to me that the death we visited upon a people, then largely ignorant of life in America, still should be ongoing.

The technology to manufacture the cluster bombs and the deadly bomblets they contain has since expanded to most of the world, and they have been used by at least 15 nations. As a recent Congressional Research Service report noted:

“Cluster munitions were used by the Soviets in Afghanistan, by the British in the Falklands, by the Coalition in the Gulf War, and by the warring factions in Yugoslavia. In Kosovo and Yugoslavia in 1999, NATO forces dropped 1,765 cluster bombs containing approximately 295,000 submunitions. From 2001 through 2002, the United States dropped 1,228 cluster bombs containing 248,056 submunitions in Afghanistan, and U.S. and British forces used almost 13,000 cluster munitions containing an estimated 1.8 million to 2 million submunitions during the first three weeks of combat in Iraq in 2003.”

Israel is said to have dropped almost 1 million unexploded bomblets in Lebanon in the 2006 war against Hezbollah, which fired 113 cluster bombs filled with thousands of bomblets at targets in northern Israel.

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

I list all those dreary statistics to drive home the point that the horror of two pressure cooker bombs in Boston that has so traumatized us should help us grasp the significance of the 1.8 million bomblets dropped in Iraq over a three-week period.

Obama was right to blast the use of weapons that targeted civilians in Boston as inherent acts of terrorism, but by what standard do such weapons change their nature when they are deployed by governments against civilians?

On Aug. 1, 2010, the Convention on Cluster Munitions, banning such weapons, became a matter of international law for the 111 nations, including 18 NATO members, that signed the agreement. The U.S. was not one of them. Current American policy, according to the Congressional Research Service report, is that “cluster munitions are available for use by every combat aircraft in the U.S. inventory; they are integral to every Army or Marine maneuver element and in some cases constitute up to 50 percent of tactical indirect fire support.”

However, there is new legislation pending in Congress that would require the president to certify that cluster munitions would “only be used against clearly defined military targets” and not deployed “where civilians are known to be present or in areas normally inhabited by civilians.” Lots of luck with that.

Since: Nov 12

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Strange that you want to find out about my sex life?
Have you not got one of your own ?
Which one of you is the thinking persom dumber you or your other self in heaven?
Most of your life is a hallucination.
You claim abuse to atention seek tell us what the Jews are suposed to have done to you it might be more intresting than your pathetic self pity.

I do not have a sex life I've beaten that hedonistic mental addiction which is tangent to life style choice.
How you may very well ask !, I follow the understanding of the "fundamental question of Why"
Notice I said "I" not "we" for I am already listed in Heaven as the precipitous inclination that grows life in the fields.(life creating life)
I am bonded to Heaven by the worship that I do, and it was predestined to be, so my soul mate of trust and loyalty lives in the Paradise of the Accepted,-(my brother, that Allah chose to keep to ensure my loyalty)- he is my direction for any purpose that is the fulfilment of Divine Ambition, as such I am the slave of Allah.

The wickedness that you represent is ignorant of simple understanding .
Allow me to explain .
It's also the reason I enquire about your chastity.
Desire is deceit, because only Allah can satisfy desire , we who are His image can not.
Desire is the lure of temptation , so we might succumb or overcome , that being so Allah can make a decision on our worth to Him.
Refrain from fornication w wman uk and set your sights on Heaven.

Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If any one wants to convert to Islam, he or she should do it after properly studying Islam.
People who convert in haste or just by lopsided study, do not last long.
Any one who enters Islam, does not do any benefit to anyone except himself or herself.
And the rewards which Islam promises is in the hereafter and not in this world. What one gets in this world is peace of mind and surety that he or she is on right path.
One who is studying Islam for the purpose of accepting it has a totally different attitude than who wants to spread hate and hatred against Islam and Muslims at all costs.
We are not supposed to look inside what is hidden inside any one' breasts, only Allah knows that. We only see what are outwardly signs.
Allah Knows Best.
Most Muslims can't even read the Koran as they don't read Arabic.
Whereas in Judaism the texts are read in Hebrew or Aramaic and understood.

I don't think its very hard to hate Islam as a political system. It oppresses everyone even other Muslims and is pretty black and white.
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not have a sex life I've beaten that hedonistic mental addiction which is tangent to life style choice.
How you may very well ask !, I follow the understanding of the "fundamental question of Why"
Notice I said "I" not "we" for I am already listed in Heaven as the precipitous inclination that grows life in the fields.(life creating life)
I am bonded to Heaven by the worship that I do, and it was predestined to be, so my soul mate of trust and loyalty lives in the Paradise of the Accepted,-(my brother, that Allah chose to keep to ensure my loyalty)- he is my direction for any purpose that is the fulfilment of Divine Ambition, as such I am the slave of Allah.
The wickedness that you represent is ignorant of simple understanding .
Allow me to explain .
It's also the reason I enquire about your chastity.
Desire is deceit, because only Allah can satisfy desire , we who are His image can not.
Desire is the lure of temptation , so we might succumb or overcome , that being so Allah can make a decision on our worth to Him.
Refrain from fornication w wman uk and set your sights on Heaven.
So your a hermaphrodite?
"my brother, that Allah chose to keep to ensure my loyalty" Why would a suposed god need to do this sound more like a somali pirate mentality like moohamed who also was very keen on slavery.
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think its very hard to hate Islam as a political system. It oppresses everyone even other Muslims and is pretty black and white.
With out doubt islam is the most schizophrenia religion.
mug doent know what it wether it is a religion or a race he has called me a raciest for critisizing it.
He says its a religion but when it seeks shiria law world domination and the death of all jews it apears to have taken up the mantle of the nazzis with were political cult.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

-

Boston Strong’: Marching in Lockstep with the Police State

By John W. Whitehead

April 23, 2013 "Information Clearing House" -"Rutherford Institute" - Caught up in the televised drama of a military-style manhunt for the suspects in the Boston Marathon explosion, most Americans fail to realize that the world around them has been suddenly and jarringly shifted off its axis, that axis being the U.S. Constitution.

For those like myself who have studied emerging police states, the sight of a city placed under martial law—its citizens under house arrest (officials used the Orwellian phrase “shelter in place” to describe the mandatory lockdown), military-style helicopters equipped with thermal imaging devices buzzing the skies, tanks and armored vehicles on the streets, and snipers perched on rooftops, while thousands of black-garbed police swarmed the streets and SWAT teams carried out house-to-house searches in search of two young and seemingly unlikely bombing suspects—leaves us in a growing state of unease.

Mind you, these are no longer warning signs of a steadily encroaching police state. The police state has arrived.

Equally unnerving is the ease with which Americans welcomed the city-wide lockdown, the routine invasion of their privacy, and the dismantling of every constitutional right intended to serve as a bulwark against government abuses. Watching it unfold, I couldn’t help but think of Nazi Field Marshal Hermann Goering’s remarks during the Nuremberg trials. As Goering noted:

It is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country.

As the events in Boston have made clear, it does indeed work the same in every country. The same propaganda and police state tactics that worked for Adolf Hitler 80 years ago continue to be employed with great success in a post-9/11 America.

Whatever the threat to so-called security—whether it’s rumored weapons of mass destruction, school shootings, or alleged acts of terrorism—it doesn’t take much for the American people to march in lockstep with the government’s dictates, even if it means submitting to martial law, having their homes searched, and being stripped of one’s constitutional rights at a moment’s notice.

As journalist Andrew O’Hehir observes in Salon:

In America after 9/11, we made a deal with the devil, or with Dick Cheney, which is much the same thing. We agreed to give up most of our enumerated rights and civil liberties (except for the sacrosanct Second Amendment, of course) in exchange for a lot of hyper-patriotic tough talk, the promise of “security” and the freedom to go on sitting on our asses and consuming whatever the hell we wanted to.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows that even YOU have not read Quran.

Number of Muslims who can understand Quran is many times more than Jews who read their scripture in Hebrew and Aramaic.

Translations of Quran are available in most languages, so there is no excuse for Muslims to do not understand meanings of Quran.

Your comments are very subjective and I will ignore them

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
So your a hermaphrodite?
"my brother, that Allah chose to keep to ensure my loyalty" Why would a suposed god need to do this sound more like a somali pirate mentality like moohamed who also was very keen on slavery.
Talk to a stupid person and get a even stupider answer must be your encouraged by the where with it all between your legs.
Why don't you put it to a better purpose and consider what I mean by propitiation of desire by intellect rather than by neurological, metabolized biological process.
When offspring are not called for,- Allah calls to prorogue the incumbent of desire by finding out more worthwhile pursuits.
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows that even YOU have not read Quran.
Number of Muslims who can understand Quran is many times more than Jews who read their scripture in Hebrew and Aramaic.
Translations of Quran are available in most languages, so there is no excuse for Muslims to do not understand meanings of Quran.
Your comments are very subjective and I will ignore them
Which version of the Koran there are numerous Korans especially in English.
Religious Jews can read, write and understand Hebrew and Talmud Aramaic. I have not yet met a religious male Jew who can't in my lifetime. I have however met plenty of Muslims who can't read Arabic.

As many Muslims will say you can only learn the Koran in its language.

You haven't ignored my comments and i am posting based on what i have read in the Koran and from listening to Imams preaching throughout the world.

You only need to open your eyes to see that in most Muslim countries Women, Homosexuals, Freedom of Religion and Speech are very lacking. If this isn't what the Koran teaches than why is it this way???

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

What bloody good is democracy if you got nothing to eat??.
Muslims in the ME. are assailed by vermin pseudo Jew trying to force them to become Poofters.
Of course they have to defend themselves from subversion , first !, before worrying about freedom.
The British and French Jews let the magician Morsi out of prison , so we Muslims had to fight to lock him back up.
Hang the murdering bastard.

w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
What bloody good is democracy if you got nothing to eat??.
Muslims in the ME. are assailed by vermin pseudo Jew trying to force them to become Poofters.
Of course they have to defend themselves from subversion , first !, before worrying about freedom.
The British and French Jews let the magician Morsi out of prison , so we Muslims had to fight to lock him back up.
Hang the murdering bastard.
Well then wouldnt it be better for the muslims to be governed by non muslims like the UK endless benefits food for all there are no hungry muslims in UK. Perhaps Isreal could organise them they cant do it themselves . Isnt it because US threatend to stop paying the armies wages?
Your a strange one how on earth can a Jew make anyone a poofter unless their already built that way?
Was that what happend to you did you get rodgered by a Jewish gay and found out you liked it delia.
We muslims bet their really pleased to have the unflinching suport of a plastic muslim, how does a ozzi muzzi fight back wave the book of great offence chant death to this and that. Your all piss and wind.
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to a stupid person and get a even stupider answer must be your encouraged by the where with it all between your legs.
Why don't you put it to a better purpose and consider what I mean by propitiation of desire by intellect rather than by neurological, metabolized biological process.
When offspring are not called for,- Allah calls to prorogue the incumbent of desire by finding out more worthwhile pursuits.
Even a stupid person knows theres no such word as stupider its more stupid, stupid.

Davidson, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Even a stupid person knows theres no such word as stupider its more stupid, stupid.

I wouldn't know so much, stupid , stupid, stupid.
Anyhow the new boss in Egypt said Obama is not his cup of tea .The Brotherhood are all washed up , Turkey will be next to go, Qatar will ditch the Washington correspondent and that only leaves the lonely King fucknuckle for the Israel to stoke the boiler with.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

-

Boston Strong’: Marching in Lockstep with the Police State

By John W. Whitehead (Contd.)

Don’t look the other way and tell me that you signed a petition or voted for John Kerry or whatever. The fact is that whatever dignified private opinions you and I may hold, we did not do enough to stop it, and our constitutional rights are now deemed to be partial or provisional rather than absolute, do not necessarily apply to everyone, and can be revoked by the government at any time.

Particularly disheartening is the fact that Americans, consumed with the need for vengeance, seem even less concerned about protecting the rights of others, especially if those “others” happen to be of a different skin color or nationality. The public response to the manhunt, capture and subsequent treatment of brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is merely the latest example of America’s xenophobic mindset, which was also a driving force behind the roundup and detention of hundreds of Arab, South Asian and Muslim men following 9/11, internment camps that housed more than 18,000 people of Japanese ancestry during World War II, and the arrest and deportation of thousands of “radical” noncitizens during America’s first Red Scare.

Moreover, there has been little outcry over the Obama administration’s decision to deny 19-year-old U.S. citizen Dzhokhar Tsarnaev his due process rights and treat him as an enemy combatant, first off by interrogating him without reading him his Miranda rights (“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law...”).

Presently, under the public safety exception to the Miranda rule, if law enforcement agents believe a suspect has information that might reduce a substantial threat, they can wait to give the Miranda warning. For years now, however, the Obama administration has been lobbying to see this exception extended to all cases involving so-called terror suspects, including American citizens. Tsarnaev’s case may prove to be the game-changer. Yet as journalist Emily Bazelon points out for Slate:“Why should I care that no one’s reading Dzhokhar Tsarnaev his Miranda rights? When the law gets bent out of shape for him, it’s easier to bend out of shape for the rest of us.”

The U.S. Supreme Court rightly recognized in its 1966 ruling in Miranda v. Arizona that police officers must advise a suspect of his/her civil rights once the suspect has been taken into custody, because the police can and often do take advantage of the fact that most Americans don’t know their rights. There have been few exceptions to the Miranda rule over the last 40 years or so, and with good reason. However, if the Obama administration is allowed to scale back the Miranda rule, especially as it applies to U.S. citizens, it would be yet another dangerous expansion of government power at the expense of citizens’ civil rights.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

NJ wrote:
01. Which version of the Koran there are numerous Korans especially in English.
Religious Jews can read, write and understand Hebrew and Talmud Aramaic. I have not yet met a religious male Jew who can't in my lifetime. I have however met plenty of Muslims who can't read Arabic.

02. As many Muslims will say you can only learn the Koran in its language.

03. You haven't ignored my comments and i am posting based on what i have read in the Koran and from listening to Imams preaching throughout the world.

04. You only need to open your eyes to see that in most Muslim countries Women, Homosexuals, Freedom of Religion and Speech are very lacking. If this isn't what the Koran teaches than why is it this way???
Ans.

01. There are no "versions" of Quran. Quran has only one version which has remain unchanged. There could be many translations, but there is difference between Translations and versions, you must know it.

So according to you, EVERY SINGLE JEW can read and understand their Scripture in Hebrew or Aramaic language. Vow that is news to me.

To my knowledge EVERY Muslim reads more portion of Quran in Arabic than any Jew or Christian do for their scriptures.

02. Original Quran is in Arabic language and it has to be recited only in Arabic language. People can read translation in their language, but no translation shall take the place of Quran. No Translation will be called as "scripture".

03. So you can understand Imams preaching in Arabic, thru out the world? Vow, that is great.

04. I can see in MOST Muslim countries, the rulers and common people are at odds with each other.

Common people want to follow teachings of Islam, while the ruling class want them to ape the western world.

And that struggle is going on in almost every Muslim country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,401 - 34,420 of36,376
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

623 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min Hidingfromyou 93,114
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min curiouslu 715,837
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Charlie Sheen 255,513
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 529,616
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min waaasssuuup 223,014
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 12 min Ava 58
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 19 min NWmoon 221,361
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min Lyndi 171,384
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••