Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38083 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

w wman uk

UK

#39372 Jun 13, 2013
Gas the judenKhunts wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible makes quite clear Jesus's abhorrence for the sub-human jew baboon.
In Luke 4:5-8, Jesus said to the Jew :
4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Jew: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve, and not the dollar bill, you greedy baboons.
Later, Jesus repeats the same admonition to one of his jewish 'disciples':
Matthew 16:23. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Jew: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of Dollar Bills.
Mark 8:33. But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Jew: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of money, ya greedy fuccer.
In the end, Jesus gave up on these greedy sub-human baboons, and ventured forth an edict :
Exodus 22:18. Thou shalt not suffer a Jew to live.
And thats why every generation must do their utmost to carry out Jesus's will and eradicate these sub-human baboons known as jew.
Well thats the Jews taken care of what your take on the muslims?

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#39373 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
The Bible makes quite clear Jesus's abhorrence for the sub-human jew baboon.
In Luke 4:5-8, Jesus said to the Jew :
4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Jew: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve, and not the dollar bill, you greedy baboons.
Later, Jesus repeats the same admonition to one of his jewish 'disciples':
Matthew 16:23. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Jew: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of Dollar Bills.
Mark 8:33. But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Jew: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of money, ya greedy fuccer.
In the end, Jesus gave up on these greedy sub-human baboons, and ventured forth an edict :
Exodus 22:18. Thou shalt not suffer a Jew to live.
And thats why every generation must do their utmost to carry out Jesus's will and eradicate these sub-human baboons known as jew.

Veritably He is messaging that to us.
And your interpretation is excellent.
Jew and Satin are bedfellows followers of a grotesque life form necessary to keep
bacteria happy and fit.
Concerning the Koran you probably read the exaltation of interpretation that plummeted down from the White House window to be a disguised version with a reputable beginning.
You have become caviled stupid by a dictum of right wing state of the art propaganda.

w wman uk

UK

#39375 Jun 13, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I just think if you think there is a link between the stupid cane toad , who the CSIRO are doing their best to help them learn how to cross the roads safely, and the problem we've got with vermin Jews who are never ceasing "ad nauseam rapine endeavours of callous disregard" for the right of life to be experienced by others.
Then I suggest you recollect that its not what our forbears left as a heritage for us.
Jews were despised until the colonial power needed their services.
All right we used them too (Stalinists)
So what a gun for hire is bound to get snapped up.
That's just the job that they do .
al-Qa'eda has beaten them to the draw in the Middle East so their usefulness is ended.
Get rid of the bastards and leave the Cane Toads alone.
Swedish cain toadS?
Monday, 27 May 2013
Why do Muslims riot in Sweden? For the same reason they riot every where else...
05:25.| Posted by Nicolai Sennels.| Edit Post .
"Why do Muslims riot in Sweden?
By: Nicolai Sennels, psychologist
Why do Muslims riot in Sweden? The short answer: For the same reason they riot every where else.
w wman uk

UK

#39376 Jun 13, 2013
There have been several attempts at explaining the carefully planned Muslim riots and attacks around Stockholm. Poverty and lack of education are broadcast widely as the main causes of what is called intifada in Arab ("rebellion" or "resistance").

Though we may see kidnappings and demands of ransom as every where else in the world with rebelling followers of Islam, the violent Muslim men around Stockholm have not demanded money. Nor have they expressed a wish for free access to universities.

What we do see is a repetition of a pattern that has appeared everywhere in history and the world today, where large numbers of Muslims live in non-Islamic areas: Muslims attacking authorities representing secular non-Islamic laws - often accompanied by their religious slogan "Allahu akbar". While Muslims embrace the rule of home-made sharia courts, patrolling Muslim father groups and religious leaders, police and municipal institutions are attacked still more often, as the Muslims' self confidence and power increases with their growing presence.

It is not only arrogant when well educated people with a steady income claim that too few hours in school or too little kroner in the bank account make people worse citizens. It reveals an immature and one-dimensional view on we complex human beings and denies the well known psychological fact that such powerful factors such as upbringing, background culture and religion play a vital role in people's choices and values.

If it really was true that money makes people peaceful, all rich people would be exemplary human beings and we should fire our armies of social workers who work in vain to make Muslim integration happen, and give their salaries directly to the immigrants, that seem to be just as unhappy and ill-mannered here as in their home countries.

Islam is different
Islam is not a normal religion, since it does not just concern inner beliefs, but also sets the rules for how society must be ruled, including regulations for Muslims and non-Muslims. According to the Quran, man-made laws - democracy - is blasphemic, since only Allah's laws are to rule on Earth. Muslims are destined to rule over infidels, who in a Muslim society can chose between conversion, become second class citizens (dhimmis) paying protection money (jizya) or be killed. Reading the many hateful statements on infidels and direct orders to suppress and kill unbelievers, one does not have to be a psychologist to understand why Muslims rob, rape, abuse and persecute non-Muslims everywhere, also in Sweden.

Since a part of Islam concerns society, Muslims are not fully able to live according to Allah's wishes, unless society follows the guidelines in the sharia. Islamization and jihad against the rule of unbelievers is thus a religious duty.

What surprises many in our modern, secular societies is that Muslims take their religion so much more seriously. Death penalty for conversion, strong social control and fear of Allah's punishment after death for the less obedient have managed to keep Muslim culture on a medieval level while the most of the rest of the world evolved into peaceful high tech egalitarian societies with a much higher appreciation of knowledge than of faith.

It is no coincidence that it is the Muslims, and not any other immigrant group, that behave in such an extraordinarily criminal way. Islam is an unconstitutional religion that orders its followers to violate basic human rights and commit violent crimes. No one should wish to grow up in such culture and be forced to follow the sharia, and it would be an act of compassion to liberate those who do.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#39377 Jun 13, 2013
I'm not Jewish but I support their right to Israel as their Homeland.

God also supports their right to Israel as their Homeland .

God's Will will prevail.
w wman uk

Leeds, UK

#39378 Jun 13, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatred is one opposing parameter of symbiosis the other is love .
Reality is the virtue of movement between the two .
Perfection is the median between them .
I am in the median now , because I didn't know that I knew that.
w wman uk. "Yoe" a true inspiration .
Yoke of eternity , do me a favour and give me a blessing , for I really trust in your presentation of Satin.
You do it superbly .
Satin was consumed on Our Lord as greed is what he invented by treachery, and decrepit in demanding the right to be recipient of desires satisfaction.
No concept of accumulation can ever be that , even though Satin was person and had the embellishment of love and hate he demanded satisfaction and so was consumed by Allah.
Panicked and confused by their good fortune , the Jew offered them selves to Satin when they murdered their Priests .
He accepted them and set about setting them up , ww1, the Russian, ww2 and the cold war was the trial of judgement set against the Jew.

Where did you learn this sonny was it in the koran or did your iman bend you over and pump this shite into you ?
There is much embellishment of hatred in the koran .
Why not give yourself a trail of judjment arsoless like you will ruin the prospect of peacefull symbiotic relation with muslims .
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#39379 Jun 14, 2013
Gary wrote:
I'm not Jewish but I support their right to Israel as their Homeland.
God also supports their right to Israel as their Homeland .
God's Will will prevail.
I know the fan more fanatic than the team which is playing.

It was not difficult to diagnose that you are not Jewish by your "Zeal" for Israel to exist forever and ever!!

Real Jews know that it is neither!!

It was a "conditional promise" from YHWH!!
Gary

Westerville, OH

#39380 Jun 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the fan more fanatic than the team which is playing.
It was not difficult to diagnose that you are not Jewish by your "Zeal" for Israel to exist forever and ever!!
Real Jews know that it is neither!!
It was a "conditional promise" from YHWH!!
Not !

It's amazing . All of your replies are spam and falsehoods.
w wman uk

Leeds, UK

#39381 Jun 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Nothing....they don't stink & carry disease.
Plus, they don't have that enormous snout that gives small children nightmares.
It's what I think of....it's all about the children.
Your reply is not suprising as you are a thick turd and nazzis have so much in common with islamists ie world domination failed,destruction of all Jews failed, belief that islam/nazzi ways are the only ways or there will be death if you dont agree.
l dont know why you post this way perhaps your dickless but thats your problem .

rtloder

Australia

#39383 Jun 14, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you learn this sonny was it in the koran or did your iman bend you over and pump this shite into you ?
There is much embellishment of hatred in the koran .
Why not give yourself a trail of judjment arsoless like you will ruin the prospect of peacefull symbiotic relation with muslims .

You have a mix of vernacular 2% intellect 80% monotonous syndrome silly gathering of useless understanding , 18% Jew rhetoric that stands out like dogs balls instead of being part of the scenery .

Didn't they teach you anything at Hasbarats school.
And how the hell do you stay interested in your stupid duped self if indeed you are not a Jew ?.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39384 Jun 14, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

When Israeli Denial of Palestinian Existence Becomes Genocidal

By Ilan Pappe (Contd.)

Incremental ethnic cleansing

This incremental ethnic cleansing is hard to notice unless one contextualizes it as a historical process. The noble attempt by the more conscientious individuals and groups in the West and inside Israel to focus on the here and now — when it comes to Israeli policies — is doomed to be weakened by the contemporary contextualization, not the historical one.

Comparing Palestine to other places was always a problem. But with the murderous reality in Syria, Iraq and elsewhere, it becomes an even more serious challenge. The last closure, the last political arrest, the last assault, the last murder of a youth are horrific crimes, but pale in comparison to nearby or far-away killing fields and areas of colossal atrocities.

Criminal narrative

The comparison is very different when it is viewed historically and it is in this context that we should realize the criminality of Peres’ narrative which is as horrific as the occupation — and potentially far worse. For the president of Israel, a Nobel Peace Prize laureate, there were never Palestinians before he initiated in 1993 the Oslo process — and when he did, they were only the ones living a small part of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.

In his discourse, he already eliminated most of the Palestinians. If you did not exist when Peres came to Palestine, you definitely do not exist when he is the president in 2013. This elimination is the point where ethnic cleansing becomes genocidal. When you are eliminated from the history book and the discourse of the top politicians, there is always a danger that the next attempt would be your physical elimination.

It happened before. The early Zionists, including the current president, talked about the transfer of the Palestinians long before they actually disposed them in 1948. These visions of a de-Arabized Palestine appeared in every Zionist diary, journal and inner conversation since the beginning of the 20th century. If one talks about nothingness in a place where there is plenty it can be willful ignorance. But if one talks about nothingness as a vision or undeniable reality, it is only a matter of power and opportunity before the vision becomes reality.

Denial continues

Peres’ interview on the eve of the 65th commemoration of the Nakba is chilling not because it condones any violent act against the Palestinians, but because the Palestinians have entirely disappeared from his self-congratulatory admiration for the Zionist achievement in Palestine. It is bewildering to learn that the early Zionists denied the existence of Palestinians in 1882 when they arrived; it is even more shocking to find out that they deny their existence — beyond sporadic ghettoized communities — in 2013.

In the past, the denial preceded the crime — a crime that only partially succeeded but for which the perpetrators were never brought to justice. This is probably why the denial continues. But this time, it is not the existence of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians which is at stake, but that of almost six million who live inside historic Palestine and another five and half million living outside Palestine.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#39385 Jun 14, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a mix of vernacular 2% intellect 80% monotonous syndrome silly gathering of useless understanding , 18% Jew rhetoric that stands out like dogs balls instead of being part of the scenery .
And how the hell do you stay interested in your stupid duped self if indeed you are not a Jew ?.
How can he be a Jew? His uncouth hatred filled posts show that he is not a Jew, but one of their Zealot supporters.

One who had least knowledge about the issues involved. He only spams one sided hate messages.

rtloder

Wollongong, Australia

#39386 Jun 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How can he be a Jew? His uncouth hatred filled posts show that he is not a Jew, but one of their Zealot supporters.
One who had least knowledge about the issues involved. He only spams one sided hate messages.

Your probably right , but I don't have it in me to denigrate anybody except on the authority of God .
I've tried but it comes out lame .
I know the Jew would be nothing without the support that follows their political leadership.
So from a secular perspective it makes sense to get stuck into their standard bearers which probably he is.
But when I go at the Jew I feel inspired.
Because they are the enemy of God.
I never had much luck against my own enemies anyway.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#39387 Jun 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
-
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
When Israeli Denial of Palestinian Existence Becomes Genocidal
By Ilan Pappe (Contd.)
Incremental ethnic cleansing
This incremental ethnic cleansing is hard to notice unless one contextualizes it as a historical process. The noble attempt by the more conscientious individuals and groups in the West and inside Israel to focus on the here and now — when it comes to Israeli policies — is doomed to be weakened by the contemporary contextualization, not the historical one.
Comparing Palestine to other places was always a problem. But with the murderous reality in Syria, Iraq and elsewhere, it becomes an even more serious challenge. The last closure, the last political arrest, the last assault, the last murder of a youth are horrific crimes, but pale in comparison to nearby or far-away killing fields and areas of colossal atrocities.
Criminal narrative
The comparison is very different when it is viewed historically and it is in this context that we should realize the criminality of Peres’ narrative which is as horrific as the occupation — and potentially far worse. For the president of Israel, a Nobel Peace Prize laureate, there were never Palestinians before he initiated in 1993 the Oslo process — and when he did, they were only the ones living a small part of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
In his discourse, he already eliminated most of the Palestinians. If you did not exist when Peres came to Palestine, you definitely do not exist when he is the president in 2013. This elimination is the point where ethnic cleansing becomes genocidal. When you are eliminated from the history book and the discourse of the top politicians, there is always a danger that the next attempt would be your physical elimination.
It happened before. The early Zionists, including the current president, talked about the transfer of the Palestinians long before they actually disposed them in 1948. These visions of a de-Arabized Palestine appeared in every Zionist diary, journal and inner conversation since the beginning of the 20th century. If one talks about nothingness in a place where there is plenty it can be willful ignorance. But if one talks about nothingness as a vision or undeniable reality, it is only a matter of power and opportunity before the vision becomes reality.
Denial continues
Peres’ interview on the eve of the 65th commemoration of the Nakba is chilling not because it condones any violent act against the Palestinians, but because the Palestinians have entirely disappeared from his self-congratulatory admiration for the Zionist achievement in Palestine. It is bewildering to learn that the early Zionists denied the existence of Palestinians in 1882 when they arrived; it is even more shocking to find out that they deny their existence — beyond sporadic ghettoized communities — in 2013.
In the past, the denial preceded the crime — a crime that only partially succeeded but for which the perpetrators were never brought to justice. This is probably why the denial continues. But this time, it is not the existence of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians which is at stake, but that of almost six million who live inside historic Palestine and another five and half million living outside Palestine.
Its funny how bitches like you say absolutely nothing when those disgusting Muslims in Egypt,Iraq,Iran persecute and murder the Christians like the Chaldeans,Assyrians and Coptic Christians. These people are forced out of their ancient homelands in the Middle East! Maybe Israel should do a swop, kick out the Palesinians and replace them with the Chaldeans,Assyrians,Coptic Christians!
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#39389 Jun 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Its funny how bitches like you say absolutely nothing when those disgusting Muslims in Egypt,Iraq,Iran persecute and murder the Christians like the Chaldeans,Assyrians and Coptic Christians. These people are forced out of their ancient homelands in the Middle East! Maybe Israel should do a swop, kick out the Palesinians and replace them with the Chaldeans,Assyrians,Coptic Christians!
I have a better Idea, let us kick out Jews from Israel and kick out Muslims from European countries , so both parties will leave in peace and much hate and hatred in the wold would be removed.

This is a win-win situation for every one!! Is it not.

PS:

If Muslims were killing Coptic Christians and Ethiopian Christians and other Christians living in their lands for past 1400 years, how many would have been left by this time?

Did you know how many Muslims were left in Spain after Christians took it from Muslims.

Do do not have to teach us anything about tolerance and co=-existence and brotherly love!!
w wman uk

UK

#39390 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>
SHADDUP, judenKhunt !
I shut my ovens down for the night, but I can fire 'em back up if necessary !
Your sio full of your own shite youe going to burst.
You havent even got an oven or toilet in your trailer.
w wman uk

UK

#39392 Jun 15, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you posted that your hatred was love?
You dont know your arse from your elbow.
The koran is a very truthfull book there is no doubt.
It promises hatred and vengence for the non believer also many other islimic perversions should you wish to follow them ie wife beating, arranged maraiges, honor killings etc etc.
ISLAM AND THE ABUSE OF WOMEN
Sunday, 4 December 2011THIGHING OF FEMALE CHILDREN In Islam
There is an evil practice among the Arabs called “Mufakhazat Alzigaar”, loosely translated as the thighing of children. There is no proper English translation for this practice, simply because it is not a Western norm. Thigh is the part in humans between the hip and the knee. The nearest evil practice to thighing in English would probably be child-molesting. However, thighing is infinitely more evil than child-molesting. It is done by an adult man to a female child, with the sanction of religion. Now let us see how it is practiced on a female child and who began that evil practice. According to an official Fatwa issued in Saudi Arabia the prophet Muhammad began to practice thighing on his child-bride, A’isha when she was six years old until she reached nine years (Fatwa No.31409). The hadith which we quoted earlier mentioned that the prophet Muhammad started having real sex with A’isha ONLY when she reached the age of nine. Therefore, Muslim scholars collectively agree, by virtue of divine example, a child becomes an adult, available for sexual intercourse as soon as she reaches the age of nine. Likewise, the Shari’a allows any faithful to marry a six-year-old child.
According to the fatwa, the prophet Muhammad could not have sex with his fiancée, A’isha when she was six due to her small size and age. However, the fatwa said that at age six, he would put his penis between her thighs and rub it gently because he did not want to harm her. Imagine a man of fifty-one removing the clothes of a sex year old girl and slipping his erect penis between her thighs, rubbing until he ejaculated on her thighs. To this day, this is considered a benevolent act and is all about the adult “not wanting to harm her.” How much more harm can a grown up man inflect do to a female child than showing her his penis and stripping her clothes and rubbing his male organ between her thighs? Of course, the twisted mind who would do such an evil to a female child would not hesitate to ejaculate on her body. Moreover, if the person was such a sexually pervert pedophile he would not stop at ejaculating on her thighs, but he would probably go ahead and rape the child before she become an adult and is exactly what Muhammad had done to A’isha. Let us see what the fatwa said about the prophet Muhammad and his child-bride, A’isha...
w wman uk

UK

#39393 Jun 15, 2013
Thighing of children is practiced in many Arab and Muslim countries, notably in Saudi Arabia and Yemen and Gulf countries. Those countries are notoriously known for that evil practice. It is very common to see a man of seventy or eighty years of age marrying a child of eight or ten. Recently an eighty-year-old Saudi man married a ten-year-old girl. On the wedding night, the child’s privates hemorrhaged so
badly until they had to take her to the hospital. Another recent case was of a Yemeni man who raped his child-bride until she died. Those were just a handful of the thousands of rapes that take place each year on the pretense of marriage.
Sheikh Hamadan intended to marry the child of the Indian maidservant and practice thighing on her until she reached the age of nine. At this time, Iffat was almost eight. She was seven years and eleven months old. She didn’t even know what sex was. When she saw her mother stripped naked by the two policemen she thought they were killing her. When the Saudi policeman took her out of the car and showed her his male organ and tried to force her to hold it in her hand she did not have an inkling about what he was trying to do to her mother. What she did know was that it was wrong to show your privates in public, and she resisted his attempts to fellate him. As it turns out, the sacrifice of a mother offering herself to the two policemen prevented Iffat’s rape. Alas, her mother was unjustly incarcerated and Iffat lost her one and only guardian with no one to protect her from the evil man, Sheikh Hamadan
The above account might not be true but moohameds activities with his child bride are we documented in the koran.
Why dont you try to answer why this pervent has been elivated to such esteem?
Are you so messed up and of so low inteligence that you dignify such depraved behavior?
Most muslims are deicent people inspite of the koran not because of it .Some of them have worked hard to put their daughter through university. They even buy them cars to drive.
w wman uk

UK

#39394 Jun 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a better Idea, let us kick out Jews from Israel and kick out Muslims from European countries , so both parties will leave in peace and much hate and hatred in the wold would be removed.
This is a win-win situation for every one!! Is it not.
PS:
If Muslims were killing Coptic Christians and Ethiopian Christians and other Christians living in their lands for past 1400 years, how many would have been left by this time?
Did you know how many Muslims were left in Spain after Christians took it from Muslims.
Do do not have to teach us anything about tolerance and co=-existence and brotherly love!!
Heres a better idea leave the majority of muslims in the West alone to live in peace. But if they are unhappy and seek shiria law and to live as fundamentalists stop their welfare cheques and get them on a plane to the murhumna land of their choice perhaps they could move next door to gas the judeetc.
w wman uk

UK

#39395 Jun 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Its funny how bitches like you say absolutely nothing when those disgusting Muslims in Egypt,Iraq,Iran persecute and murder the Christians like the Chaldeans,Assyrians and Coptic Christians. These people are forced out of their ancient homelands in the Middle East! Maybe Israel should do a swop, kick out the Palesinians and replace them with the Chaldeans,Assyrians,Coptic Christians!
No you have it all wrong our resident islamofaciest has proclaimed in one of his posts it the copts fault for being murdered raped and their houses/churches self ignite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 24 min TsGln 59,983
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 57 min Tellthetruth 994,081
News Data on Investors Obtained by Fraud (Jul '06) 2 hr Picky 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr dogs of war 695,641
Where can I find good Colombian coffee in Boston? 6 hr Orion Spirit 2
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 7 hr MOGADORE 3
I accidentially swigged...some PEE!! 8 hr True 3
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web