Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38083 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#39341 Jun 11, 2013
This whole topic is imaginary fascinated fear with no grounds.

This makes me remember a funny story in english language. Some goats saw a tree leaf fall down and they ran in fear imagining the tree as sky.They were running in fear saying that the sky( imaginary from leaf) was falling.

While running, they met a wolf who invited them to his cave telling the goats that they will be safe there in cave.

They went inside cave for cover from the sky, but never came out from the cave, never ever.

SO THE SKY IS FALLING.NO BODY'S END IS NEAR UNLESS WE FOOLISHLY SLIP INTO WW3 INVOLVING THE MIGHTIEST(AMERICA, RUSSIA, CHINA).

PEACE FOR ALL IS THE ONLY ANSWER TO OUR FEAR AND THE SKY IS NEVER FALLING.

EVEN THIS STORY IS NAMED,"THE SKY IS FALLING."

JUST LIVE IN PEACE AND ENJOY LIFE AND OUR LOVABLE HUMANITY(ALL OF IT).
Gary

Westerville, OH

#39342 Jun 11, 2013
Vile Judenkhunts wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, Judenkhunt.
Got one for you too.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'll be saying the same thing when your Muslim and Russian flunkies lose against Israel.
Israel can whip each of those .

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#39343 Jun 11, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone in Australia is in agreement that the cane toads have got to go. The problem is getting rid of them. Cane toads, properly known as bufo marinus, are the most notorious of what are called invasive species in Australia and beyond. But unlike other species of the same classification, cane toads were intentionally introduced into Australia. The country simply got much more and much worse than it bargained for.
Its a simular problem with islamist please not the artical bellow.
LIFE can become untenable when the Muslim population of a non-Muslim country reaches about 10 per cent, as shown by France, a Jewish expert on Islam says.
The Australian Jewish News yesterday quoted Raphael Israeli as saying Australia should cap Muslim immigration or risk being swamped by Indonesians.
Professor Israeli told the Herald that was a misunderstanding. But he said: "When the Muslim population gets to a critical mass you have problems. That is a general rule, so if it applies everywhere it applies in Australia."
Professor Israeli, an expert on Islamic history from Hebrew University in Jerusalem, has been brought to Australia by the Shalom Institute of the University of NSW. The Australia-Israel Jewish Affairs Council is co-hosting many of his activities.
He said Muslim immigrants had a reputation for manipulating the values of Western countries, taking advantage of their hospitality and tolerance.
"Greeks or Italians or Jews don't use violence. There is no Italian or Jewish Hilaly [a reference to the controversial cleric Sheik Taj el-Din al Hilaly of Lakemba mosque]. Why?"
Professor Israeli said that when the Muslim population increased, so did the risk of violence.

I just think if you think there is a link between the stupid cane toad , who the CSIRO are doing their best to help them learn how to cross the roads safely, and the problem we've got with vermin Jews who are never ceasing "ad nauseam rapine endeavours of callous disregard" for the right of life to be experienced by others.
Then I suggest you recollect that its not what our forbears left as a heritage for us.
Jews were despised until the colonial power needed their services.
All right we used them too (Stalinists)
So what a gun for hire is bound to get snapped up.
That's just the job that they do .
al-Qa'eda has beaten them to the draw in the Middle East so their usefulness is ended.
Get rid of the bastards and leave the Cane Toads alone.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#39345 Jun 11, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

When Israeli Denial of Palestinian Existence Becomes Genocidal

By Ilan Pappe

April 24, 2013 "Information Clearing House" -"EI" - In a regal interview he gave the Israeli press on the eve of the state’s ” Independence Day,” Shimon Peres, the current president of Israel, said the following:

“I remember how it all began. The whole state of Israel is a millimeter of the whole Middle East. A statistical error, barren and disappointing land, swamps in the north, desert in the south, two lakes, one dead and an overrated river. No natural resource apart from malaria. There was nothing here. And we now have the best agriculture in the world? This is a miracle: a land built by people”(Maariv, 14 April 2013).

This fabricated narrative, voiced by Israel’s number one citizen and spokesman, highlights how much the historical narrative is part of the present reality. This presidential impunity sums up the reality on the eve of the 65th commemoration of the Nakba, the ethnic cleansing of historic Palestine. The disturbing fact of life, 65 years on, is not that the figurative head of the so-called Jewish state, and for that matter almost everyone in the newly-elected government and parliament, subscribe to such views. The worrying and challenging reality is the global immunity given to such impunity.

Peres’ denial of the native Palestinians and his reselling in 2013 of the landless people mythology exposes the cognitive dissonance in which he lives: he denies the existence of approximately twelve million people living in and near to the country to which they belong. History shows that the human consequences are horrific and catastrophic when powerful people, heading powerful outfits such as a modern state, denied the existence of a people who are very much present.

This denial was there at the beginning of Zionism and led to the ethnic cleansing in 1948. And it is there today, which may lead to similar disasters in the future — unless stopped immediately.

Cognitive dissonance

The perpetrators of the 1948 ethnic cleansing were the Zionist settlers who came to Palestine, like Polish-born Shimon Peres, before the Second World War. They denied the existence of the native people they encountered, who lived there for hundreds of years, if not more. The Zionists did not possess the power at the time to settle the cognitive dissonance they experienced: their conviction that the land was people-less despite the presence of so many native people there.

They almost solved the dissonance when they expelled as many Palestinians as they could in 1948 — and were left with only a small minority of Palestinians within the Jewish state.

But the Zionist greed for territory and ideological conviction that much more of Palestine was needed in order to have a viable Jewish state led to constant contemplations and eventually operations to enlarge the state.

With the creation of “Greater Israel” following the conquest of the West Bank and Gaza in 1967, the dissonance returned. The solution however could not easily be resolved this time by the force of ethnic cleansing. The number of Palestinians was larger, their assertiveness and liberation movement were forcefully present on the ground, and even the most cynical and traditionally pro-Israel actors on the international scene recognized their existence.

The dissonance was resolved in a different way. The land without people was any part of the greater Israel the state wished to Judaize in the pre-1967 boundaries or annex from the territories occupied in 1967. The land with people was in the Gaza Strip and some enclaves in the West Bank as well as inside Israel. The land without people is destined to expand incrementally in the future, causing the number of people to shrink as a direct consequence of this encroachment.

Gary

Westerville, OH

#39346 Jun 11, 2013
Gas the judenKhunts wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep deluding yourself if it gives ya warm fuzzies and sexual tinglies, vile judenKhunt.
The judenKhunt said much the same when the Third Reich started to come down on them....
"Oh, no...they can't do that to us !"
Until your diseased species felt the jackboots of the Gestapo across your throats.
Then the delusions stopped, didn't it, judenKhunt ?
DIDN'T IT ?
Israel will win.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#39348 Jun 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Let's explore that a little bit, judenkhunt.
As we are all aware, the judenkhunt refused to defend their spawn when the nazis were shoving them by the millions into the crematoriums......trading their spawn's lives in the hopes of adding a few hours to their own.
Why would you expect me...or ANYONE....to believe that the average judenkhunt grew a set of balls in the years since then ?
Pray tell, judenkhunt...if you're not too ashamed.
Too bad for you nutcases, Israel will be here forever.

Prepare yourself ! Not much you can do about it.
Sammy

Bergenfield, NJ

#39350 Jun 12, 2013
Ahamaadinejad end for sure is near....
skohr

Ajax, Canada

#39351 Jun 12, 2013
If Israel makes a large move against Iran, Both Russia and China (along with Iran) will obliterate it and then kick the US out of Asia, never mind the middle east. The only major allies left would be UK, Canada and Australia, and hopefully by the time this happens they would have smartened up enough to realize that going out on a limb for the arrogant loudmouthed US and Israel is just not worth the effort.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#39353 Jun 12, 2013
skohr wrote:
If Israel makes a large move against Iran, Both Russia and China (along with Iran) will obliterate it and then kick the US out of Asia, never mind the middle east. The only major allies left would be UK, Canada and Australia, and hopefully by the time this happens they would have smartened up enough to realize that going out on a limb for the arrogant loudmouthed US and Israel is just not worth the effort.
Not gonna happen.

Israel is here FOREVER so get used to it.

Koran is nothing but "satanic verses" .

rtloder

Australia

#39354 Jun 12, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Whats wrong with Jews ya plastic poofta ozzi murhumna.
The truth is you know jack shite.
Would you like to answer why the koran has so much hatred and malace toward the none believer ?
Hatred is the devils way is that why you guys are so fond of it.

Hatred is one opposing parameter of symbiosis the other is love .
Reality is the virtue of movement between the two .
Perfection is the median between them .
I am in the median now , because I didn't know that I knew that.
w wman uk. "Yoe" a true inspiration .

Yoke of eternity , do me a favour and give me a blessing , for I really trust in your presentation of Satin.
You do it superbly .

Satin was consumed on Our Lord as greed is what he invented by treachery, and decrepit in demanding the right to be recipient of desires satisfaction.
No concept of accumulation can ever be that , even though Satin was person and had the embellishment of love and hate he demanded satisfaction and so was consumed by Allah.
Panicked and confused by their good fortune , the Jew offered them selves to Satin when they murdered their Priests .
He accepted them and set about setting them up , ww1, the Russian, ww2 and the cold war was the trial of judgement set against the Jew.
Gas the JudenKhunts

Corinth, NY

#39355 Jun 12, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Not gonna happen.
Israel is here FOREVER so get used to it.
Koran is nothing but "satanic verses" .
Still can't answer pertaining to the cowardice of jew, canya vile judenKhunt ?

Surprise Surprise.....
Gary

Westerville, OH

#39356 Jun 12, 2013
Koran is a bunch of "satanic verses " .

I don't answer to Nazis and Jew-Haters. You are losers and sourpusses.

Muslims are the terrorists of the world right at the moment but that will change. Nazis are already history. Muslims will be history before long,too.

Gary

Westerville, OH

#39359 Jun 12, 2013
Nazis are not a factor in Israel's survival.

Get used to it.

Israel has clear sailing ahead as the neo-nazis wallow around in Hell.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#39361 Jun 12, 2013
Like I said , Nazis , Russians, Muslims,etc. are no longer a factor period.

No ifs ands or buts-not gonna happen.

rtloder

Australia

#39362 Jun 12, 2013
Gary wrote:
Koran is a bunch of "satanic verses " .
I don't answer to Nazis and Jew-Haters. You are losers and sourpusses.
Muslims are the terrorists of the world right at the moment but that will change. Nazis are already history. Muslims will be history before long,too.

Your having a pathetic few comments about others that hate you as well as my self and because you can not defend yourself.
You have to hide your inability to defend yourself Jew poltroon criminal polyp of a carrion carcass, behind the ignorance pertaining to the Koran.
Why bother posting its obvious that your nothing other than dirt and slime of the cesspit offel hole you crawled through to make yourself feel feel better about having NO defence against the truth.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#39363 Jun 13, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your having a pathetic few comments about others that hate you as well as my self and because you can not defend yourself.
You have to hide your inability to defend yourself Jew poltroon criminal polyp of a carrion carcass, behind the ignorance pertaining to the Koran.
Why bother posting its obvious that your nothing other than dirt and slime of the cesspit offel hole you crawled through to make yourself feel feel better about having NO defence against the truth.
He is just a hate and hatred monger like wwman guy.

They both speak nothing but hate and painting Islam Quran, its prophet and Muslims in general in blackest of black colors.

Just never heard any valid ground for their one sided hate compaign.

One a hate spewer, always a hate spewer.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#39364 Jun 13, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep forgetting I do not work for you or need to answer to you when you demand it. I do not answer to your idiocy.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#39366 Jun 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
He is just a hate and hatred monger like wwman guy.
They both speak nothing but hate and painting Islam Quran, its prophet and Muslims in general in blackest of black colors.
Just never heard any valid ground for their one sided hate compaign.
One a hate spewer, always a hate spewer.
The koran is a book of hate,violence, and bigotry-it's that simple.
No more no less.

Islam is a religion of hate,violence and bigotry.

Israel will survive anything Islam or its helpers send its way.

Israel will be here today and many tomorrows.

Russia sending military equipment to Syria ? Makes no difference !
w wman uk

Prescot, UK

#39367 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Still didn't answer the question, slimy judenkhunt.
Why DID your species not fight to defend your spawn against the Nazis ?
Enlighten us, animal !
l dont know if hes a Jew but if he was it would be the same reason that moderate muslims will not oppose the radical islamofaciest element violence and death.
My you repressed homos are such bitter turds peace man . Did your dada fork his sister come on enlighten us, animal ?
Gas the JudenKhunts

Corinth, NY

#39368 Jun 13, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>The koran is a book of hate,violence,
The talmud is a book of sexual perversion, and the torah is an instruction manual of cowardice.

What's your point, judenkhunt ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 695,639
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Quivering Lips Li... 59,953
Where can I find good Colombian coffee in Boston? 9 min Orion Spirit 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Tellthetruth 994,058
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 50 min MOGADORE 3
I accidentially swigged...some PEE!! 1 hr True 3
News Data on Investors Obtained by Fraud (Jul '06) 3 hr curly burrito head 2
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web