Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Comments (Page 1,706)

Showing posts 34,101 - 34,120 of36,374
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

I think this topic is all imaginary.I bet we gonna all survive and live as peace for all is on the horizon.

Weather it is due to scary balance of power with Russia- China on side and America- Nato on the other.

Peace is most welcome if fear and balance of power can shoe away the wars, especially big ones away from us.

MOST IMPORTANT THING IS ACHIEVING PEACE FOR ALL NO MATTER HOW PEACE COMES AND STAYS AND KEEPS UGLY WARS AWAY AND FAR AWAY AND NEVER TO HAPPEN FOR US.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported in your Dream Bulletin?
What about Israel denying them?
Do Jews Lie?
Do Jews lie "Officially"?
Would God love lying Jews?
Or for the sake of Israel, no lie is a lie?
What "dream bulletin" ?

So what ? They are human.
Nothing changing the fact they are Chosen People.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

http://www.pacificfreepress.com/news/1/9861-d...

The crime of making Americans aware of their own history

by William Blum l Killing Hope (Contd.)

The Washington Post wrote of "Ahmadinejad's speech suggesting larger conspiracies were behind the Holocaust and the Sept. 11 attacks caused delegates to walk out." (September 23)

And Amy Goodman on Democracy Now!(September 23) included this amongst the radio program's news headlines: "For the third straight year, Ahmadinejad sent delegates to the exits after questioning the Nazi Holocaust."

Without further explanation of that incendiary term and none was given what can "questioning the Nazi Holocaust" mean or imply to most listeners other than that Ahmadinejad was questioning whether the Holocaust had actually taken place?

Once again I must point out that I have yet to read of Ahmadinejad ever saying simply, clearly, unambiguously, and unequivocally that he thinks that what we know as the Holocaust never happened. For the record, in a speech at Columbia University on September 24, 2007, in reply to a question about the Holocaust, the Iranian president declared: "I'm not saying that it didn't happen at all. This is not the judgment that I'm passing here."

Indeed, I do not know if any of the so-called "Holocaust-deniers" actually, ever, umm, y'know ... deny the Holocaust. They question certain aspects of the Holocaust history that's been handed down to us, but they don't explicitly say that what we know as the Holocaust never took place.(Yes, I'm sure you can find at least one nut-case somewhere.)

Another enduring lie about Ahmadinejad is that he has called for violence against Israel: His 2005 remark re "wiping Israel off the map", besides being a very questionable translation, has been seriously misinterpreted, as evidenced by the fact that the following year he declared: "The Zionist regime will be wiped out soon, the same way the Soviet Union was, and humanity will achieve freedom." (Associated Press, December 12, 2006) Obviously, the man was not calling for any kind of violent attack upon Israel, for the dissolution of the Soviet Union took place peacefully.

Carl Oglesby

The president of Students for a Democratic Society (SDS), 1965-66, died September 13, age 76. I remember him best for a speech of his I heard during the March on Washington, November 27, 1965, a speech passionately received by the tens of thousands crowding the National Mall:

The original commitment in Vietnam was made by President Truman, a mainstream liberal. It was seconded by President Eisenhower, a moderate liberal. It was intensified by the late President Kennedy, a flaming liberal. Think of the men who now engineer that war those who study the maps, give the commands, push the buttons, and tally the dead: Bundy, McNamara, Rusk, Lodge, Goldberg, the President [Johnson] himself. They are not moral monsters.

They are all honorable men. They are all liberals.

He insisted that America's founding fathers would have been on his side.

"Our dead revolutionaries would soon wonder why their country was fighting against what appeared to be a revolution." He challenged those who called him anti-American: "I say, don't blame me for that! Blame those who mouthed my liberal values and broke my American heart."

We are dealing now with a colossus that does not want to be changed. It will not change itself. It will not cooperate with those who want to change it. Those allies of ours in the government are they really our allies? If they are, then they don't need advice, they need constituencies; they don't need study groups, they need a movement. And if they are not [our allies], then all the more reason for building that movement with the most relentless conviction.

Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

MUQ isn't worth the shit I take
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>
I nominate this for the dumbest post on this thread.
Yes I know, 5 % "Minority" Always considers 95 % "Majority" as the Dumbest people on earth.

This is secret of Modern Democracy, rule of Minority over majority in the garb of pressure groups, lobbyists and special interest section.

Your post just confirms it!!
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know, 5 % "Minority" Always considers 95 % "Majority" as the Dumbest people on earth.
This is secret of Modern Democracy, rule of Minority over majority in the garb of pressure groups, lobbyists and special interest section.
Your post just confirms it!!
Absolutly mug exactly the problem we are having with some muslims. muslims who are a small but quite large in number nasty minority.
This is only to be expected when the holy koran give such hatefull hadiths directed to the non believer.
WHY IS THIS SO MUG ??????????
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
http://www.pacificfreepress.co m/news/1/9861-defying-americas -unhistory.html
by William Blum l Killing Hope (Contd.)
The Washington Post wrote of "Ahmadinejad's speech suggesting larger conspiracies were behind the Holocaust and the Sept. 11 attacks caused delegates to walk out." (September 23)
And Amy Goodman on Democracy Now!(September 23) included this amongst the radio program's news headlines: "For the third straight year, Ahmadinejad sent delegates to the exits after questioning the Nazi Holocaust."
Without further explanation of that incendiary term and none was given what can "questioning the Nazi Holocaust" mean or imply to most listeners other than that Ahmadinejad was questioning whether the Holocaust had actually taken place?
Once again I must point out that I have yet to read of Ahmadinejad ever saying simply, clearly, unambiguously, and unequivocally that he thinks that what we know as the Holocaust never happened. For the record, in a speech at Columbia University on September 24, 2007, in reply to a question about the Holocaust, the Iranian president declared: "I'm not saying that it didn't happen at all. This is not the judgment that I'm passing here."
Indeed, I do not know if any of the so-called "Holocaust-deniers" actually, ever, umm, y'know ... deny the Holocaust. They question certain aspects of the Holocaust history that's been handed down to us, but they don't explicitly say that what we know as the Holocaust never took place.(Yes, I'm sure you can find at least one nut-case somewhere.)
Another enduring lie about Ahmadinejad is that he has called for violence against Israel: His 2005 remark re "wiping Israel off the map", besides being a very questionable translation, has been seriously misinterpreted, as evidenced by the fact that the following year he declared: "The Zionist regime will be wiped out soon, the same way the Soviet Union was, and humanity will achieve freedom." (Associated Press, December 12, 2006) Obviously, the man was not calling for any kind of violent attack upon Israel, for the dissolution of the Soviet Union took place peacefully.
Carl Oglesby
The president of Students for a Democratic Society (SDS), 1965-66, died September 13, age 76. I remember him best for a speech of his I heard during the March on Washington, November 27, 1965, a speech passionately received by the tens of thousands crowding the National Mall:
The original commitment in Vietnam was made by President Truman, a mainstream liberal. It was seconded by President Eisenhower, a moderate liberal. It was intensified by the late President Kennedy, a flaming liberal. Think of the men who now engineer that war those who study the maps, give the commands, push the buttons, and tally the dead: Bundy, McNamara, Rusk, Lodge, Goldberg, the President [Johnson] himself. They are not moral monsters.
They are all honorable men. They are all liberals.
He insisted that America's founding fathers would have been on his side.
"Our dead revolutionaries would soon wonder why their country was fighting against what appeared to be a revolution." He challenged those who called him anti-American: "I say, don't blame me for that! Blame those who mouthed my liberal values and broke my American heart."
We are dealing now with a colossus that does not want to be changed. It will not change itself. It will not cooperate with those who want to change it. Those allies of ours in the government are they really our allies? If they are, then they don't need advice, they need constituencies; they don't need study groups, they need a movement. And if they are not [our allies], then all the more reason for building that movement with the most relentless conviction.
amjad and the arsohollas are a peverted bunch of trash .
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Ayatollah Khomeini, generally regarded as one of the leading Muslims of the twentieth century, wrote "A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. If he penetrates and the child is harmed then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister."
Being a devout man who practised what be preached, the Ayatollah had a 'fling' with a four year old girl, as related in 'Hal Ataaka Hadeeth ur-Raafidah?' by the late Sheikh Abu Mus'abaz-Zarqaawi:
"When it was time to sleep, the guests had all left, except for the inhabitants of the house. Al-Khomeini laid his eyes on a young girl who, despite being only four or five years of age, was very beautiful.
So, the Imam requested from her father, Sayyid Sahib, that he spend the night with her in order to enjoy her. Her father happily agreed, and Imam al-Khomeini spent the night with the girl in his arms, and we could hear her crying and screaming.'
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Full of shit, just can't even fly
So goes w wmn uk's each lie
Lie after lie, so goes its life
w wmn uk thinks each baby as wife

Got the head so screwed so much
Won't listen, can't talk as such
w wmn uk sure does belong
To mental house for ever and long

Far beyond for ever the place
Mental house for w wmn be the grace
Grace for w wmn uk's mad head
Thinks of babies as bride wed

Sillies thing w wmn uk
Thinks his mental craze is ok
People know he's out of mind
Aint got gender of any kind

laugh my friends on w wmn craze
Says mental sickness is amaze
Good for mental w wmn uk mind
Mental likeno where you find
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Talks w wmn uk done
Are the mental case having fun
Fun for w wmn uk yes
Mad head sure it does possess

Sky goes starless, moonless night
When w wmn uk is in sight
Even the crazy think they're wise
w wmn uk is crazed surprise

Imagines the things that no one does
w wmn uk's crazed brain got fuzz
And atop so full of hate
Hate for w wmn uk is great

Hate for w wmn uk is thing
Stays crazed all winter, summer, spring
And when autumn leaves start to fall
Still w wmn uk hates most all

Jeolous on goat, the thing so low
w wmn thinks goat yes, her no
Thinks men will make goat as bride
w wmn uk be left aside
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Peace for all wrote:
Talks w wmn uk done
Fun for w wmn uk yes
And atop so full of hate
w wmn uk be left aside
Never Smile at a Crocodile by
Never smile at a crocodile
No, you can't get friendly with a crocodile
Don't be taken in by his welcome grin
He's imagining how well you'd fit within his skin
Never dip your hat and stop to talk awhile
Never run, walk away, say good-night, not good-day
Clear the aisle but never smile at Mister Crocodile
You may very well be well bred
Lots ot etiquette in your head
But there's always some special case, time or place
To forget etiquette
For instance:
No, you can't get friendly with a crocodile
Don't be taken in by his welcome grin
He's imagining how well you'd fit within his skin
Never dip your hat and stop to talk awhile
Never run, walk away, say good-night, not good-day
Clear the aisle but never smile at Mister Crocodile
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutly mug exactly the problem we are having with some muslims. muslims who are a small but quite large in number nasty minority.
This is only to be expected when the holy koran give such hatefull hadiths directed to the non believer.
WHY IS THIS SO MUG ??????????
Why remain a Non Believer and suffer in this world and in the hereafter.

If I had any sense left, I would accept Islam and save me from problems in this world and in the hereafter.

Why you want to be with the loser group?

So that you can spew hate and hatred? That makes some sense!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

http://www.pacificfreepress.com/

by William Blum l Killing Hope

It saddens me to think that virtually nothing has changed for the better in US foreign policy since Carl Oglesby spoke on the Mall that day. America's wars are ongoing, perpetual, eternal. And the current war monger in the White House is regarded by many as a liberal, for whatever that's worth.
"

We took space back quickly, expensively, with total panic and close to maximum brutality," war correspondent Michael Herr recalled about the US military in Vietnam. "Our machine was devastating. And versatile. It could do everything but stop."

Items of interest from a journal I've kept for 40 years, part V

A Bush administration regulation on Sept. 30, 2004 said Americans cannot buy or smoke Cuban cigars even in countries where the cigars are legal, such as Canada, Mexico, Europe, indeed most of the world. The same goes for Havana Club rum and other Cuban products.

April 26th, 2007 posting from the courageous but anonymous Iraqi woman who has, since August 2003, published the indispensable blog Baghdad Burning. Her family, she reported, was finally giving up and going into exile. In her final dispatch, she wrote: "There are moments when the injustice of having to leave your country simply because an imbecile got it into his head to invade it, is overwhelming. It is unfair that in order to survive and live normally, we have to leave our home and what remains of family and friends.... And to what?"

"God appointed America to save the world in any way that suits America. God appointed Israel to be the nexus of America's Middle Eastern policy and anyone who wants to mess with that idea is a) anti-Semitic, b) anti-American, c) with the enemy, and d) a terrorist." John LeCarre (London Times, January 15, 2003)

Army Gen. David Petraeus, the top U.S. commander in Iraq admonished his troops regarding the results of an Army survey that found that many U.S. military personnel there are willing to tolerate some torture of suspects and unwilling to report abuse by comrades. "This fight depends on securing the population, which must understand that we not our enemies occupy the moral high ground," he wrote in an open letter dated May 10 and posted on a military Web site.(Washington Post, May 11, 2007)

"To most of its citizens, America is exceptional, and it's only natural that it should take exception to certain international standards." Michael Ignatieff, former Canadian politician and Washington Post columnist

It is easy to understand an observation by one of Israel's leading military historians, Martin van Creveld. After the U.S. invaded Iraq, knowing it to be defenseless, he noted, "Had the Iranians not tried to build nuclear weapons, they would be crazy." Noam Chomsky

"It is easier for an American member of Congress to criticize an American president than to criticize an Israeli Prime Minister; it is easier for them to criticize an unjust and unwarranted US war than one launched by Israel." Jeffrey Blankfort
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Peace for all wrote:
Talks w wmn uk done
Fun for w wmn uk yes
And atop so full of hate
w wmn uk be left aside
You seem very obsessed with ww woman uk.
Are you mentally stable? Have you taken your medication?
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
http://www.pacificfreepress.co m/
by William Blum l Killing Hope
It saddens me to think that virtually nothing has changed for the better in US foreign policy since Carl Oglesby spoke on the Mall that day. America's wars are ongoing, perpetual, eternal. And the current war monger in the White House is regarded by many as a liberal, for whatever that's worth.
"
We took space back quickly, expensively, with total panic and close to maximum brutality," war correspondent Michael Herr recalled about the US military in Vietnam. "Our machine was devastating. And versatile. It could do everything but stop."
Items of interest from a journal I've kept for 40 years, part V
A Bush administration regulation on Sept. 30, 2004 said Americans cannot buy or smoke Cuban cigars even in countries where the cigars are legal, such as Canada, Mexico, Europe, indeed most of the world. The same goes for Havana Club rum and other Cuban products.
April 26th, 2007 posting from the courageous but anonymous Iraqi woman who has, since August 2003, published the indispensable blog Baghdad Burning. Her family, she reported, was finally giving up and going into exile. In her final dispatch, she wrote: "There are moments when the injustice of having to leave your country simply because an imbecile got it into his head to invade it, is overwhelming. It is unfair that in order to survive and live normally, we have to leave our home and what remains of family and friends.... And to what?"
"God appointed America to save the world in any way that suits America. God appointed Israel to be the nexus of America's Middle Eastern policy and anyone who wants to mess with that idea is a) anti-Semitic, b) anti-American, c) with the enemy, and d) a terrorist." John LeCarre (London Times, January 15, 2003)
Army Gen. David Petraeus, the top U.S. commander in Iraq admonished his troops regarding the results of an Army survey that found that many U.S. military personnel there are willing to tolerate some torture of suspects and unwilling to report abuse by comrades. "This fight depends on securing the population, which must understand that we not our enemies occupy the moral high ground," he wrote in an open letter dated May 10 and posted on a military Web site.(Washington Post, May 11, 2007)
"To most of its citizens, America is exceptional, and it's only natural that it should take exception to certain international standards." Michael Ignatieff, former Canadian politician and Washington Post columnist
It is easy to understand an observation by one of Israel's leading military historians, Martin van Creveld. After the U.S. invaded Iraq, knowing it to be defenseless, he noted, "Had the Iranians not tried to build nuclear weapons, they would be crazy." Noam Chomsky
"It is easier for an American member of Congress to criticize an American president than to criticize an Israeli Prime Minister; it is easier for them to criticize an unjust and unwarranted US war than one launched by Israel." Jeffrey Blankfort
Stoned any woman lately?
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem very obsessed with ww woman uk.
Are you mentally stable? Have you taken your medication?
Hes a funny gay this must be the effect of the iman rodgering him from an early age forcked the sence out of the shifty bint.
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why remain a Non Believer and suffer in this world and in the hereafter.
If I had any sense left, I would accept Islam and save me from problems in this world and in the hereafter.
Why you want to be with the loser group?
So that you can spew hate and hatred? That makes some sense!!
There are very good reasons for not believing islam.
THE KORAN CONTAINS MUCH HATRED AND FALSEHOOD. WHICH AGAIN YOU HAVE FAILED TO ANSWER WHY IT CONTAINS SUCH MALACE FOR THE NON BELIEVER.
Find below part of the hate the non believer manual the koran alledgedly handed down from heaven to moohamed a very dubious man with all sorts of crimiminal and deviant traits.

In their hearts is a disease, and Allah increaseth their disease. A painful doom is theirs because they lie.--2:17-18 - According to this verse, non-believers are diseased and should suffer a painful doom.

Ye know of those of you who broke the Sabbath, how We said unto them: Be ye apes, despised and hated!--2:65 - Allah turned unbelievers into apes.

The curse of Allah is on disbelievers.--2:89 - Allah curses non-believers.

Slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out ... If they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.--2:191 - Allah says to kill non-believers. While this could be interpreted as self-defense it's likely that this verse and others have been used to justify the attacks against non-believers in various countries.

Fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah--2:193 - This could mean killing ALL the non-believers as they'll oppose Islam. They couldn't if they were all dead.

We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve--3:151 - Allah calls for using fear tactics against the non-believers, this could be interpreted as terrorism like we see so much of in the world today.

The disbelievers are an open enemy to you.--4:101 - Non-believers are the enemy, self-explanatory.

Choose not disbelievers for (your) friends in place of believers. Would ye give Allah a clear warrant against you?--4:144 - Allah says that believers can only befriend other believers.

The Children of Israel ... We have cursed them and made hard their hearts--5:12-13 - This seems to be Anti-Semitism as "Children of Israel" often refers to the Jews.

Christians ... We have stirred up enmity and hatred among them till the Day of Resurrection.--5:14 - Hatred against Christians.

The Jews ... We have cast among them enmity and hatred till the Day of Resurrection.--5:64 - More hatred against Jews.

I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.--8:12 - Cut the fingers and behead the non-believers.

When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. Whoso on that day turneth his back to them ... hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell.--8:15-16 - Don't surrender to non-believers in battle.

Slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush.--9:5 - Kill the non-belivers.

Those who disbelieve ... will abide in fire of hell. They are the worst of created beings.--98:6 - Believers are superior to non-believers.

All these and other verses can be used to demonstrate the extreme intolerance and lust for violence of Allah.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Stoned any woman lately?
How "my" answer will cure "your" mental sickness?
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
There are very good reasons for not believing islam.
THE KORAN CONTAINS MUCH HATRED AND FALSEHOOD. WHICH AGAIN YOU HAVE FAILED TO ANSWER WHY IT CONTAINS SUCH MALACE FOR THE NON BELIEVER.
Find below part of the hate the non believer manual the koran alledgedly handed down from heaven to moohamed a very dubious man with all sorts of crimiminal and deviant traits.
So it is YOUR choice to remain a non believer and suffer in this world and in the hereafter?

It is a terrible choice you are making.

Spreading hate and hatred will not lead you any where. This is pot which grows bigger as you try to fill it.
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So it is YOUR choice to remain a non believer and suffer in this world and in the hereafter?
It is a terrible choice you are making.
Spreading hate and hatred will not lead you any where. This is pot which grows bigger as you try to fill it.
So your basically telling him join you or suffer the consequences.
That is your Islam. You have not denied anything he wrote nor given an explanation which refutes it.

You should be proud. My Jewish and Muslim friends in Israel also deny all these type of passages and portray Islam as a peaceful religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,101 - 34,120 of36,374
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

352 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min dirty white boy- 715,717
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Dr_Zorderz 255,490
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 28 min Jennifer 93,107
Why was the cities of sodom and gomorrah burnt ... 31 min andet1987 5
Gay massages Abu Dhabi 1 hr Massage 4
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Hidingfromyou 529,587
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Thamizhan 4,071
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 12 hr Carly 107
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••