Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.
Comments
34,021 - 34,040 of 36,691 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
w wman uk

Rochester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Peace for all wrote:
w wman uk stinks like mouse fried in China.
He got belly just belly full hate
w wman uk thinks he is great
Great for nothing, great my shoe
Kicks to you is all we do
Farts them lies from stinky his heart
w wman uk lies right from start
Stinky w wman uk like dead rat
Don't even look that stink and at
For w wman uk lies are best
Lies are his trait, don't even test
Lies all day, all day and night
Even through sleep, through dreams, so right
On this forum,the biggest shame
Is w wman uk, shit for name
w wman uk says shame is fame
Shame, w wman uk, is your game
Yes piss for all shame is the game shame on islam. Does or does not the koran state in its hadiths hatred and punishment for non believers ?
Are there not hadiths instructing a good muslim how to beat his wife.
Did not the grand arsholla of iran give istructions on thighing another repulsive hadith.
There are not enough Jews around to blame for all the negative things that islam brings.
So glad that piss for all has settled in Canada hope they fush it back to murhumna land before it spends to much welfare.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Liars will lie all time, will lie
w wman uk lies with most try
Lies of w wman uk are strange
Cause she changes with re-arrange

Re-arranges most where lies are big
And so deep for lies does dig
But ever w wman uk is fool
As if never went to a school

Even the donkeys are more so smart
They hear w wman uk and fart
Aint even worth donkey fart you know
With them donkeys won't let him go

w wman uk begs donkeys with lick
Donkeys say aint worth just so sick
Peace for all just laugh this fool
w wman uk is donkey, stay cool
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Truth is truth, for true does glitter
But for w wman uk, truth is bitter
Don't cry you, we aint hating none
To tell truth to you, aint shootin gun

Lie is lie, no need you cry
We tell w wman uk, she shon't lie
Be good, don't hate any one you
w wman uk just be you true

I don't hate any one,not even jews
An other lie of you is the news
Canadian me for forty seven years
A world class engineer who spreads no fears

My name is on internet, American the fame
My work got published as the grand name
In oil and gas, the things I know
Top most engineer, made me grow

I don't bite and I din't sting
What I say is true true thing
So w wman uk , lies you won't say
The day you won't lie be the day

The welfare may be for you, true
I do work, more work I do
I work hard, love peace for all
Don't lie like w wman uk , that's all
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

kalikutty wrote:
<quoted text>This is not from relegion of peace or war, or from Syria Iran or Jordan. Israel will destroy itself. By its arrogance bullying and insolance.And traiters like Abraham Foxman, Joseph Libberman, Bill Kristol will help the process.
The world will be grand place to live if all believe in peace for all and hate none.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Those who bring in religion in these discussion forums are off topic.The real down to the root cause for all these conflicts is control of the oil and gas wealth, more so gas wealth.

With peak oil reached in 2006, gas is shaping into becoming energy king. If the 20th and part of this century belongs to oil, later part of this century and part of the next century belongs to gas.Russia and Iran currently have about half of the world's gas reserves.

According to new gas discoveries in Lebanon, Israel and Syria, it is being predicted all over internet that Syria may contain the world's largest gas reserves off Lavant and worth much over 50 trillion dollars of gas.

The religion is non issue here, it is the energy. With Islamic countries lined up with heavy weights(russia- China on one side and America on the other), religion haters will be big looser as they will loose the Islamists lined up with them.

This is all about energy and economic dominance of the world and w wman uk is working hard against the west to loose it by instigating against one religion.

Enjoy an other poem about this silly w wman uk:

Not just silly, born to loose
w wman uk so does choose
The hate she spreads is mean, Oyes
Cause demon in her for possess

Care not w wman uk thing
Useless, worthless and nothing
All happening for oil and gas
Some one wrongly rubs his ass

w wman uk sure is that
Does'nt know what he's after, at
Is it splashing mud or shit
Not the mud, it's other thing it

Crazy in the head so much
w wman uk is silly as such
What an idiot, can't believe
Even to self for big decieve

Craziest on the forum most
Call w wman uk ghost
More than ghost, a damn big liar
Lying and hate is his desire

Just ignore, it just aint worth
Must be like that from the birth
Evil born will so remain
Evil is in his life domain
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Worse than anything that you known
w wman uk is just so grown
Grown as evil hater, yes
Hate is only his possess

Like a prostitute, least so stable
Can't even dance on show bizz table
May be it is she, I am rude
Like to see her dance all nude

Dance all nude with tits all bare
All for watch and touch and stare
Better she'll look that way be great
Than to hear her talk just hate

I love nude cause nudes don't hate
Don't care religion, good to be mate
Nude they are for hate free fun
Livable, lovable pleasure is done

Get off religion, you be good
Make w wman uk that understood
No more hate, you understand
Don't talk against what is so grand
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Peace for all don't know any hate
Against any people, religions great
We love all humanity, yes
Love all religions all possess

All humanity is our love
Peace for all is all above
w wman uk too must learn
And in hate she must not burn

In the hate burns all the time
w wman uk aint worth a dime
Even a prostitute got price
Here I won't even glance it twice

After the first look heart gets sick
She is not that kind of chick
One who does'nt hate is sweet love
One who loves, gets loved like dove

w wman uk aint that breed
Must be born of hateful creed
And for hate we got no need
No need for w wman uk indeed
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

With peace for all, there is no end coming to any nation or any people.

PEACE FOR ALL IS THE GRANDEST WAY OF LIVING IN THIS WORLD OF VERY PRETTY HUMANITY(ALL OF IT).

The hate mongers like w wman uk must be ignored and all be alright.

Don't wanna hear hate any more
For w wman uk, just close the door
Just close the door for ever so long
To that kind talk, we don't belong

Don't belong, yes don't wanna hear
w wman uk even don't come near
We respect all religions, yes
And all faiths are good possess

We must live and just forgive
Just forgive and good we live
All humanity is just so sweet
Lovable each one who we meet

People of all faiths be good friends
Love each other with no pretends
Those who spread hate, just ignore
Life is loving all more and more
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Even if Iran did have nuclear weapons, there is really nothing they can do. All this rhetoric about wiping Israel off is all hogwash. The mullahs are not stupid.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>It's going to be my viewpoint that prevails and not yours. Once the politicians fail to contain the escalating security situation, your blah-blah and Gray and Muq's views will look foolish and irrelevant.
Hon, your foolishness is in a category allll by itself. All you do here is rehash internet vomit!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
With Russia bring in some serious hardware, things should get interesting for the world's only Nazi Colony.
Most Americans are fed up with bankrolling the Regional bully but you only hear from the handful of "Christian Zionists" and paid, full time Zionist Shills, here.
YOU REALLY F@CKING NEED THIS:

http://this-is-not-jewish.tumblr.com/post/343...
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, your foolishness is in a category allll by itself. All you do here is rehash internet vomit!
Yada, yada, yada,......
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Israeli 'Prisoner X' Took Part in Mossad Operation of Killing Hamas Operative in Dubai?

By RT

Suspicions from Australia

Zygier was one of at least three Australian-Israeli citizens under investigation by the Australian Security Intelligence Organization over suspicions of espionage for Israel, according to Australian media.

Canberra complained to Tel Aviv in 2010 after Dubai said forged Australian passports were used by the Mossad team. Mahbouh’s killers also had British, Irish, French, and German passports, according to authorities in the United Arab Emirates.

In at least seven cases, it turned out that the passports belonged to Jews who had emigrated to Israel from Britain and Germany. These people were unaware that their identities were being used by Mossad officials in Dubai, Haaretz reported. The identities of at least three Australians had also been used.

More questions than answers
\
While media agencies report that Prisoner X was, in fact, 34-year-old Ben Zygier, the Israeli government has failed to mention Zygier by name – stating only that a man with dual citizenship was held under a false name for “security reasons.”

Attorney Avigdor Feldman, who met with Zygier a day before he committed suicide, said this very fact raised a red flag.

“I saw this as something inappropriate but I did not take legal measures, based on the assumption that he was in the good hands of the lawyers who were representing him,” he told Channel 10 Television.

Fedman said Zygier was charged with “grave crimes” and that there were ongoing negotiations for a plea bargain. He did not elaborate as to which “crimes” Zygier had allegedly committed, but said “his status was ‘detained until the completion of proceedings,'” Haaretz reported.

“His interrogators told him he could expect lengthy jail-time and be ostracized from his family and the Jewish community,” Feldman said.“There was no heart string they did not pull, and I suppose that ultimately brought about the tragic end.”

But despite Zygier’s situation, Feldman did not believe Zygier was at risk of taking his own life.

“To my mind, he sounded rational and focused and he spoke to the point. He did not display any special feeling of self-pity”, he said.

The attorney was hired by the prisoner’s family to help negotiate a plea bargain. During their meeting, Zygier maintained his innocence to Feldman, but was anxious about the trial.

“He was facing a judiciary crossroads and he asked me to give my opinion about his decision as well…he had been informed that he could very likely expect to be sentenced to an extremely lengthy prison term and to be shunned by his family – and this affects a person’s soul," said the attorney.

Feldman remains critical of how the authorities handled Zygier’s detention.“Those responsible for him should have taken clear steps to watch over him, especially because he was far from the public eye. The end of the affair is something that needs to be investigated.”

Yet, an Israeli court maintains that no rights were broken during the detention.

"The proceedings on the matter were followed by the most senior Justice Ministry officials and the prisoners' individual rights were kept, subject to the provisions set by law," the Israeli court statement said.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes piss for all shame is the game shame on islam. Does or does not the koran state in its hadiths hatred and punishment for non believers ?
Are there not hadiths instructing a good muslim how to beat his wife.
Did not the grand arsholla of iran give istructions on thighing another repulsive hadith.
There are not enough Jews around to blame for all the negative things that islam brings.
So glad that piss for all has settled in Canada hope they fush it back to murhumna land before it spends to much welfare.
Canada has very powerful laws in place against those who malign any religion, or race or nationality.

People, who are Canadian citizens are dictated by Canadian law to behave and not speak or write against any religion, any race or any colour or nationality , else jail is the spot for the trouble makers by the respected Canadian law.

Canadian law is too grand not to allow non sense against any people or religion or race.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Peace for all wrote:
<quoted text>
Canada has very powerful laws in place against those who malign any religion, or race or nationality.
People, who are Canadian citizens are dictated by Canadian law to behave and not speak or write against any religion, any race or any colour or nationality , else jail is the spot for the trouble makers by the respected Canadian law.
Canadian law is too grand not to allow non sense against any people or religion or race.
People are allowed to criticize any religion or doctrine here in Canada. There is freedom of speech, and why not?
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
-
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Israeli 'Prisoner X' Took Part in Mossad Operation of Killing Hamas Operative in Dubai?
By RT
Suspicions from Australia
Zygier was one of at least three Australian-Israeli citizens under investigation by the Australian Security Intelligence Organization over suspicions of espionage for Israel, according to Australian media.
Canberra complained to Tel Aviv in 2010 after Dubai said forged Australian passports were used by the Mossad team. Mahbouh’s killers also had British, Irish, French, and German passports, according to authorities in the United Arab Emirates.
In at least seven cases, it turned out that the passports belonged to Jews who had emigrated to Israel from Britain and Germany. These people were unaware that their identities were being used by Mossad officials in Dubai, Haaretz reported. The identities of at least three Australians had also been used.
More questions than answers
\
While media agencies report that Prisoner X was, in fact, 34-year-old Ben Zygier, the Israeli government has failed to mention Zygier by name – stating only that a man with dual citizenship was held under a false name for “security reasons.”
Attorney Avigdor Feldman, who met with Zygier a day before he committed suicide, said this very fact raised a red flag.
“I saw this as something inappropriate but I did not take legal measures, based on the assumption that he was in the good hands of the lawyers who were representing him,” he told Channel 10 Television.
Fedman said Zygier was charged with “grave crimes” and that there were ongoing negotiations for a plea bargain. He did not elaborate as to which “crimes” Zygier had allegedly committed, but said “his status was ‘detained until the completion of proceedings,'” Haaretz reported.
“His interrogators told him he could expect lengthy jail-time and be ostracized from his family and the Jewish community,” Feldman said.“There was no heart string they did not pull, and I suppose that ultimately brought about the tragic end.”
But despite Zygier’s situation, Feldman did not believe Zygier was at risk of taking his own life.
“To my mind, he sounded rational and focused and he spoke to the point. He did not display any special feeling of self-pity”, he said.
The attorney was hired by the prisoner’s family to help negotiate a plea bargain. During their meeting, Zygier maintained his innocence to Feldman, but was anxious about the trial.
“He was facing a judiciary crossroads and he asked me to give my opinion about his decision as well…he had been informed that he could very likely expect to be sentenced to an extremely lengthy prison term and to be shunned by his family – and this affects a person’s soul," said the attorney.
Feldman remains critical of how the authorities handled Zygier’s detention.“Those responsible for him should have taken clear steps to watch over him, especially because he was far from the public eye. The end of the affair is something that needs to be investigated.”
Yet, an Israeli court maintains that no rights were broken during the detention.
"The proceedings on the matter were followed by the most senior Justice Ministry officials and the prisoners' individual rights were kept, subject to the provisions set by law," the Israeli court statement said.
Muslims are bumping off one another on a daily basis in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan, what have you to say about that? Mossad targets enemies who are a threat to national security and do not target innocent bystanders, Islamists do.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Healthy criticism yes, but hate and threats are certainly no by Canadian law.Here on the forum, some are talking offence and attacks, which certainly are illegal by Canadian law.

That is the main reason that we have the most peaceful Canada in the whole world.
w wman uk

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Peace for all wrote:
Healthy criticism yes, but hate and threats are certainly no by Canadian law.Here on the forum, some are talking offence and attacks, which certainly are illegal by Canadian law.
That is the main reason that we have the most peaceful Canada in the whole world.

Does Canada have the nice muslims like they have in luton ( see Y Tube angry Muslims Luton 2012) the ones that go out shouting death to the police. Ironic because the police are protectecting them.
There is nothing healthy in the koran for the non believer.
Thing are not heatlhy many Canadians have seen what goes on in Denmark ,France and UK.

Heres just one citizen who sees it diffrantly And meanwhile, Canadians clamor for stricter immigration policies, and demand an end to state welfare programs that allow many immigrants to live on the public dole. As we in Canada look at the enclaves of Muslims amongst us, and see those who enter our shores too easily, dare live on our taxes, yet refuse to embrace our culture, respect our traditions, participate in our legal system, obey our laws, speak our language, appreciate our history. We would do well to look to Denmark, and say a prayer for her future and for our own.

Islam is no different from CANCER, they are working their way into every culture like a disease & if we don’t do something NOW (as described above) then all other cultures will be in serious trouble.
Remember the Canadians fought the Nazzis and islam in its extreem is the same cult ie world domination and death to the non believer.
All ways here are to be the nazzies/murhumna or off with your heads.
What next a silly poem?
Why not try to answer why the koran is so full off hatred for the non believer?
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Can't help w wman uk's berserk hate for no reasons.

We, like every where else, get along very well with Canadians of all faiths, nationalities and colors.We have no problem with each other and live with peace for all in this very grand Canada.

And we respect the laws of Canada and what I said was based on the very noble laws of Canada that are obeyed by all of us to keep Canada a happy place to live for all and by all.

w wman uk can keep going with her hate work, but we in Canada and every where else are doing our very best with success to live peacefully amongst all of us with respect for all people, all faiths, all nationalities that cement us all into a very happy multi-cultured Canada.

And very important, we respect the very fair and very balanced Canadian laws that take care and protect all types of people living together in harmony in this grand country called our dear Canada.
w wman uk

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Peace for all wrote:
Can't help w wman uk's berserk hate for no reasons.
We, like every where else, get along very well with Canadians of all faiths, nationalities and colors.We have no problem with each other and live with peace for all in this very grand Canada.
And we respect the laws of Canada and what I said was based on the very noble laws of Canada that are obeyed by all of us to keep Canada a happy place to live for all and by all.
w wman uk can keep going with her hate work, but we in Canada and every where else are doing our very best with success to live peacefully amongst all of us with respect for all people, all faiths, all nationalities that cement us all into a very happy multi-cultured Canada.
And very important, we respect the very fair and very balanced Canadian laws that take care and protect all types of people living together in harmony in this grand country called our dear Canada.
Silly poems you can do, truthful answers are not for you.
All l have done is a ask muzzis about the hatfull hadiths in the koran which you gay and mug cant answer.
Of coarse your behaving yourselves in Canada the % per head is less than 2% when it gets above 5% then the disrespect for the host nation gets into gear. Look at the aufull problems that France ,Denmark, Norway, Germany and UK are having in the UK our prisons are filling up with muslims involved is nasty and disgusting crimes.
You state that l am being hatefull when l am telling the truth. What hacks you off parasite is that the games up and people dont trust islam.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••