Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38128 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

w wman uk

UK

#39090 May 18, 2013
Gay you should know all about B/S tell us of you activities as a doctor for hammas.

Gay cant you or our resident islamofachiest explain why the koran is so full of hatred to the non believer ? Why when the muslim % of the host country goes above 5% there is trouble with them.
Can you explain why muslims are killing other muslims daily in great numbers and you and mug dont comment ?
Can you, possibly respond with a REAL factual, on-topic, honest and articulate comment....JUST ONCE!!!!
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39091 May 18, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Israeli 'Prisoner X' Took Part in Mossad Operation of Killing Hamas Operative in Dubai?

By RT

February 14, 2013 "RT" -- Another layer has been added to Israel’s ‘Prisoner X’ spy story, as new details shed light on Ben Zygier’s dealings with Mossad. An Israeli lawyer says the man – who took his own life in a jail cell – did not seem like he was at risk of suicide.

Zygier’s associations with Mossad are still cloudy, as media agencies report different accounts of his previous work with the organization.

According to Kuwaiti newspaper Al Jarida, Zygier reportedly took part in the 2010 killing of Hamas operative Mahmoud al-Mahbouh in Dubai and offered the government information about the operation in return for the United Arab Emirates’ protection.

Australia’s Fairfax Media reports that Australian security officials suspected Zygier may have been about to disclose Israeli intelligence operations – including the use of fraudulent Australian passports – to the Australian government or the media.

The Israeli government has not confirmed or denied Zygier’s association with Mossad. However, Zygier himself reportedly confided in at least two friends that he had been recruited by Mossad.

“He told me he’d just been recruited,” a friend close to Zygier told Haaretz.“I was in shock. It’s the sort of thing people usually joke about but I had no reason to doubt him at all.”

Zygier’s suicide has shed light on Mossad’s recruitment of foreign-born Jews who could spy under cover on their native passports.

Mossad has come under criticism many times for using the passports and identities of citizens of foreign countries. And despite repeated promises to stop the practices, it seems the organization is refusing to change its ways.

Just one year ago, The Times of London published two accounts of young men who had emigrated to Israel from Britain and France. During their IDF service, both men were approached by a woman who identified herself as a Mossad official who asked the gentlemen to “lend” their passports for about 18 months while they were still in the army. Once the men reclaimed their passports, they contained stamps from countries including Russia, Azerbaijan, and Turkey, Haaretz reports.

Gray

Powhatan, VA

#39093 May 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you brother for these details.
Now every one should know who is the aggressor.
The crime list of Israel, would be much longer than this, I am more than sure.
May be it is smaller in size than USA but on scale of Notoriety it far outscores USA!!
With Russia bring in some serious hardware, things should get interesting for the world's only Nazi Colony.

Most Americans are fed up with bankrolling the Regional bully but you only hear from the handful of "Christian Zionists" and paid, full time Zionist Shills, here.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39094 May 18, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
With Russia bring in some serious hardware, things should get interesting for the world's only Nazi Colony.
Most Americans are fed up with bankrolling the Regional bully but you only hear from the handful of "Christian Zionists" and paid, full time Zionist Shills, here.
That seems to be the situation brother on this thread.

We have this person with "Jews Homeland Syndrome" and another with only hate spewing messages.
w wman uk

Rochester, UK

#39095 May 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
-
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Israeli 'Prisoner X' Took Part in Mossad Operation of Killing Hamas Operative in Dubai?
By RT
February 14, 2013 "RT" -- Another layer has been added to Israel’s ‘Prisoner X’ spy story, as new details shed light on Ben Zygier’s dealings with Mossad. An Israeli lawyer says the man – who took his own life in a jail cell – did not seem like he was at risk of suicide.
Zygier’s associations with Mossad are still cloudy, as media agencies report different accounts of his previous work with the organization.
According to Kuwaiti newspaper Al Jarida, Zygier reportedly took part in the 2010 killing of Hamas operative Mahmoud al-Mahbouh in Dubai and offered the government information about the operation in return for the United Arab Emirates’ protection.
Australia’s Fairfax Media reports that Australian security officials suspected Zygier may have been about to disclose Israeli intelligence operations – including the use of fraudulent Australian passports – to the Australian government or the media.
The Israeli government has not confirmed or denied Zygier’s association with Mossad. However, Zygier himself reportedly confided in at least two friends that he had been recruited by Mossad.
“He told me he’d just been recruited,” a friend close to Zygier told Haaretz.“I was in shock. It’s the sort of thing people usually joke about but I had no reason to doubt him at all.”
Zygier’s suicide has shed light on Mossad’s recruitment of foreign-born Jews who could spy under cover on their native passports.
Mossad has come under criticism many times for using the passports and identities of citizens of foreign countries. And despite repeated promises to stop the practices, it seems the organization is refusing to change its ways.
Just one year ago, The Times of London published two accounts of young men who had emigrated to Israel from Britain and France. During their IDF service, both men were approached by a woman who identified herself as a Mossad official who asked the gentlemen to “lend” their passports for about 18 months while they were still in the army. Once the men reclaimed their passports, they contained stamps from countries including Russia, Azerbaijan, and Turkey, Haaretz reports.
So what the big deal a hammas turd got flushed away .
Why has the koran filled with hatred for the none believer.

I have asked gay this as well the both the same question no answer are you two to busy thighing.

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, The Supreme Leader of Iran, the Shia Grand Ayatollah, 1979-89 said in his official statements:

"A man can quench his sexual lusts with a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. Sodomizing the baby is halal (allowed by sharia). If the man penetrates and damages the child, then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister. It is better for a girl to marry when her menstruation starts, and at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."

These are the people you defend the worlds got to be a better place if they got all wacked?

Why is there so much hatred punishment and vengence in the Koran?
Its amazing that most muslims grow up as deicent caring people l have met many and to conclude it is inspite of their religion not because of it.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#39096 May 19, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad to say, Gray and Muq, the "serious Russian hardware" , while initimidating, is still won't change the coming outcome.

Gray: Hezbollah sez BOO !

Gary: IDF,IAF,etc. sez Hello AND Goodbye !
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#39097 May 19, 2013
Silliest most, yes most of all
w wman uk in shits does fall
So,full of shit from head to feet
That w wman uk, none talks or meet

Enemy of peace and war's friend
Hates just anything, start till end
Tell that hate thing go and away
Don't wanna hear to her all say

Stinks like mouse with belly for hate
Laugh, mouse says that he is great
Most so ugly, so ever you seen
Hides that ugliness, so ever been

Full of shit, so just can't fly
Maligns the people who are in sky
Tell w wman uk to shut up, yes
Stay with the demon for evil possess

Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#39098 May 19, 2013
We love peace the grandest thing
Peace we talk and peace we sing
Ask w wman uk,'WHO YOU ARE"
Talking of hate, talking of war

Even them atars in sky that above
Talk like us of peace and love
Hate no one and love them all
We love humanity with love in fall

Peace is grandest thing you hear
Peace makes all humanity dear
Peace is just the best thing
We sing peace all summer,winter,spring

Don't be crazy like w wman uk, know
Love peace, all humans for happy go
Hate monger w wman uk is known
Known for hate, and just so grown
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#39099 May 19, 2013
w wman uk stinks like mouse fried in China.

He got belly just belly full hate
w wman uk thinks he is great
Great for nothing, great my shoe
Kicks to you is all we do

Farts them lies from stinky his heart
w wman uk lies right from start
Stinky w wman uk like dead rat
Don't even look that stink and at

For w wman uk lies are best
Lies are his trait, don't even test
Lies all day, all day and night
Even through sleep, through dreams, so right

On this forum,the biggest shame
Is w wman uk, shit for name
w wman uk says shame is fame
Shame, w wman uk, is your game
News Flash

New London, CT

#39100 May 19, 2013
Gray wrote:
The question I was most frequently asked was "Why do Americans suddenly Hate us?"
Hmmmmm, that's the most difficult question to answer. As a rockect scientist, let me put on my thinking cap and see what I can figure out. Smoke is coming out of my ears. Euroreeka! How do you spell that? Anyway, I have the answer. We hate you because you are terrorists. We hate you because you abuse women. We hate you because you teach your children to blow themselves up. We hate you because you place no value on life, yours or others. We hate you because your ways are the ways of chaos and destruction. Car bombs. Suicide belts. You fight your battles from inside hospitals and schools, the more innocent lives and collateral damage that you can claim, the better for your wanton cause. We hate you because you mutilate the genitals of women. We hate you because you throw acid in your own sisters' faces.

We don't hate you because you smell. We tolerate the stench and filth from all over the globe, including yours. It's your philosophies and creed which we despise. Your putrescence of being is marginally tolerable.
News Flash

New London, CT

#39101 May 19, 2013
Please excuse my spelling mistakes. I'm not good at typing, just thinking. Thank you for your forbearance in this regard. By the way, we still hate you. That's because you kill people over some silly land claim. You have 57 states of your own, leave the tiny little seaside state alone, it's not yours and it never was. Your Qu'ran doesn't make it so. Jihad is overrated, trust me. I won't mislead you on that.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#39102 May 19, 2013
kalikutty wrote:
<quoted text>This is not from relegion of peace or war, or from Syria Iran or Jordan. Israel will destroy itself. By its arrogance bullying and insolance.And traiters like Abraham Foxman, Joseph Libberman, Bill Kristol will help the process.
Wish they all realize that peace for all is the only thing that will save all humanity and will not let us slip into WW3..
w wman uk

Rochester, UK

#39103 May 19, 2013
News Flash wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm, that's the most difficult question to answer. As a rockect scientist, let me put on my thinking cap and see what I can figure out. Smoke is coming out of my ears. Euroreeka! How do you spell that? Anyway, I have the answer. We hate you because you are terrorists. We hate you because you abuse women. We hate you because you teach your children to blow themselves up. We hate you because you place no value on life, yours or others. We hate you because your ways are the ways of chaos and destruction. Car bombs. Suicide belts. You fight your battles from inside hospitals and schools, the more innocent lives and collateral damage that you can claim, the better for your wanton cause. We hate you because you mutilate the genitals of women. We hate you because you throw acid in your own sisters' faces.
We don't hate you because you smell. We tolerate the stench and filth from all over the globe, including yours. It's your philosophies and creed which we despise. Your putrescence of being is marginally tolerable.

They follow the instructions /hadiths in the unholy stinky koran yet they cant explain why they are there.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#39104 May 19, 2013
The w wman uk tells this with cry
So shitful yes, just can't even fly
Watching them peacemen fly in sky
w wman uk shit aint worth try

Peace for all and each peace man
Laugh at the shitful much as can
w wman uk shitful aint worth pity
Ugliest most, calls self most pretty

Peace for all is the peace light
Peace for all don't hate, don't fight
Telling truth to w wman uk must do
Tell that shitty liar worth so true

Worth aint more than just big shit
Shitful is worth shit, that's it
Celebrate peace for all this day
w wman uk is liar all say
w wman uk

Rochester, UK

#39105 May 19, 2013
Peace for all wrote:
w wman uk stinks like mouse fried in China.
He got belly just belly full hate
w wman uk thinks he is great
Great for nothing, great my shoe
Kicks to you is all we do
Farts them lies from stinky his heart
w wman uk lies right from start
Stinky w wman uk like dead rat
Don't even look that stink and at
For w wman uk lies are best
Lies are his trait, don't even test
Lies all day, all day and night
Even through sleep, through dreams, so right
On this forum,the biggest shame
Is w wman uk, shit for name
w wman uk says shame is fame
Shame, w wman uk, is your game
Yes piss for all shame is the game shame on islam. Does or does not the koran state in its hadiths hatred and punishment for non believers ?
Are there not hadiths instructing a good muslim how to beat his wife.
Did not the grand arsholla of iran give istructions on thighing another repulsive hadith.
There are not enough Jews around to blame for all the negative things that islam brings.
So glad that piss for all has settled in Canada hope they fush it back to murhumna land before it spends to much welfare.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#39106 May 19, 2013
Liars will lie all time, will lie
w wman uk lies with most try
Lies of w wman uk are strange
Cause she changes with re-arrange

Re-arranges most where lies are big
And so deep for lies does dig
But ever w wman uk is fool
As if never went to a school

Even the donkeys are more so smart
They hear w wman uk and fart
Aint even worth donkey fart you know
With them donkeys won't let him go

w wman uk begs donkeys with lick
Donkeys say aint worth just so sick
Peace for all just laugh this fool
w wman uk is donkey, stay cool
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#39107 May 19, 2013
Truth is truth, for true does glitter
But for w wman uk, truth is bitter
Don't cry you, we aint hating none
To tell truth to you, aint shootin gun

Lie is lie, no need you cry
We tell w wman uk, she shon't lie
Be good, don't hate any one you
w wman uk just be you true

I don't hate any one,not even jews
An other lie of you is the news
Canadian me for forty seven years
A world class engineer who spreads no fears

My name is on internet, American the fame
My work got published as the grand name
In oil and gas, the things I know
Top most engineer, made me grow

I don't bite and I din't sting
What I say is true true thing
So w wman uk , lies you won't say
The day you won't lie be the day

The welfare may be for you, true
I do work, more work I do
I work hard, love peace for all
Don't lie like w wman uk , that's all
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#39108 May 19, 2013
kalikutty wrote:
<quoted text>This is not from relegion of peace or war, or from Syria Iran or Jordan. Israel will destroy itself. By its arrogance bullying and insolance.And traiters like Abraham Foxman, Joseph Libberman, Bill Kristol will help the process.
The world will be grand place to live if all believe in peace for all and hate none.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#39112 May 19, 2013
Those who bring in religion in these discussion forums are off topic.The real down to the root cause for all these conflicts is control of the oil and gas wealth, more so gas wealth.

With peak oil reached in 2006, gas is shaping into becoming energy king. If the 20th and part of this century belongs to oil, later part of this century and part of the next century belongs to gas.Russia and Iran currently have about half of the world's gas reserves.

According to new gas discoveries in Lebanon, Israel and Syria, it is being predicted all over internet that Syria may contain the world's largest gas reserves off Lavant and worth much over 50 trillion dollars of gas.

The religion is non issue here, it is the energy. With Islamic countries lined up with heavy weights(russia- China on one side and America on the other), religion haters will be big looser as they will loose the Islamists lined up with them.

This is all about energy and economic dominance of the world and w wman uk is working hard against the west to loose it by instigating against one religion.

Enjoy an other poem about this silly w wman uk:

Not just silly, born to loose
w wman uk so does choose
The hate she spreads is mean, Oyes
Cause demon in her for possess

Care not w wman uk thing
Useless, worthless and nothing
All happening for oil and gas
Some one wrongly rubs his ass

w wman uk sure is that
Does'nt know what he's after, at
Is it splashing mud or shit
Not the mud, it's other thing it

Crazy in the head so much
w wman uk is silly as such
What an idiot, can't believe
Even to self for big decieve

Craziest on the forum most
Call w wman uk ghost
More than ghost, a damn big liar
Lying and hate is his desire

Just ignore, it just aint worth
Must be like that from the birth
Evil born will so remain
Evil is in his life domain
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#39113 May 19, 2013
Worse than anything that you known
w wman uk is just so grown
Grown as evil hater, yes
Hate is only his possess

Like a prostitute, least so stable
Can't even dance on show bizz table
May be it is she, I am rude
Like to see her dance all nude

Dance all nude with tits all bare
All for watch and touch and stare
Better she'll look that way be great
Than to hear her talk just hate

I love nude cause nudes don't hate
Don't care religion, good to be mate
Nude they are for hate free fun
Livable, lovable pleasure is done

Get off religion, you be good
Make w wman uk that understood
No more hate, you understand
Don't talk against what is so grand

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 864,615
The Christian Atheist debate 5 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1,997
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min Doctor REALITY 6,300
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 17 min Neelakaran 7,498
Danny regular at spillway 20 min peaceLilly 1
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 23 min GREAT DAY OF ARMA... 33,181
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min GREAT DAY OF ARMA... 612,905
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min disciple 599,636
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Burke Devlin 6,462
More from around the web