<quoted text>Islam hates US and Israel because we are democratically elected nations where women are free and have rights along with men. Your women are required to cover up most of their faces . They are second class citizens ,slaves toward the wishes of men and not allowed to hold any meaningful career positions other than housekeeper and baby factory.
PLEASE NOT THAT" "They hate us for our freedoms" BS, AGAIN!!!!!
Why, then, was I treated with nothing but kindness and generosity, everywhere I went in the Islamic world?
The question I was most frequently asked was "Why do Americans suddenly Hate us?"
They didn;t believe that Americans could be so easily duped by Ziono-Media's Monopoly and AIPAC Policy making
BUT..... You've proved them wrong.....
MAYBE this is why there is justified Islamic resentment vs the US; Sugar-daddy to the Genocidal Zionist State
“The crime of making Americans aware of their own history” http://www.pacificfreepress.com/news/1/9861-d...
Then came the Islamic cleric, Anwar al-Awlaki, an American citizen, who for some time had been blaming US foreign policy in the Middle East as the cause of anti-American hatred and terrorist acts. So we killed him. Ron Paul and Tony Bennett can count themselves lucky.
What, then, is the basis of all this? What has the United States actually been doing in the Middle East in the recent past?
• the shooting down of two Libyan planes in 1981
• the bombing of Lebanon in 1983 and 1984
• the bombing of Libya in 1986
• the bombing and sinking of an Iranian ship in 1987
• the shooting down of an Iranian passenger plane in 1988
• the shooting down of two more Libyan planes in 1989
• the massive bombing of the Iraqi people in 1991
• the continuing bombings and draconian sanctions against Iraq for the next 12 years
• the bombing of Afghanistan and Sudan in 1998
• the habitual support of Israel despite the routine devastation and torture it inflicts upon the Palestinian people
• the habitual condemnation of Palestinian resistance to this
• the abduction of "suspected terrorists" from Muslim countries, such as Malaysia, Pakistan, Lebanon and Albania, who were then taken to places like Egypt and Saudi Arabia, where they were tortured
• the large military and hi-tech presence in Islam's holiest land, Saudi Arabia, and elsewhere in the Persian Gulf region
• the support of numerous undemocratic, authoritarian Middle East governments from the Shah of Iran to Mubarak of Egypt to the Saudi royal family
• the invasion, bombing and occupation of Afghanistan, 2001 to the present, and Iraq, 2003 to the present
• the bombings and continuous firing of missiles to assassinate individuals in Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan, and Libya during the period of 2006-2011
It can't be repeated or emphasized enough. The biggest lie of the "war on terrorism", although weakening, is that the targets of America's attacks have an irrational hatred of the United States and its way of life, based on religious and cultural misunderstandings and envy. The large body of evidence to the contrary includes a 2004 report from the Defense Science Board, "a Federal advisory committee established to provide independent advice to the Secretary of Defense." The report states:
IF you're really interested in learning the REAL cause of Islamic resentment, PLEASE read the above source.
Can you, possibly respond with a REAL factual, on-topic, honest and articulate comment....JUST ONCE!!!!