1. You are either in denial or lying on purpose this is a part of Islam. Takiyah i believe. Since you deny this you have proven my point. The koran is full of hate and so is the Hadith. Mohamad massacred the Jews of Mecca and Medina when he created Islam so things seem to be the same. Funny thing is that much of Islam is taken from the Bible and Talmud. The koran even talks of the Jews and their right to the land of W.Palestine.<quoted text>
1. Islam is not hostile to infidels, it is the other way round!! Islam speaks the truth and falsehood and truth can never stay together.
2. Human right is a "catch all" phrase like "Anti Semitism". You can push any nation and every nation on these charges.
Why only Turkey, is any European country free from Human rights violations?
Why then Turkey is part of NATO? Why you use it when your interests demand it and treat it like leper when your interests are gone?
Are you being fare to Turkey?
03. So now Europe has become holder of Morality and Moral laws in the world?
What are basis of morals and morality in Europe?
2. I never denied this just stated that Turkey has been arresting HR activists in Turkey since Islamists came to power.
Not sure what interests of mine you speak of. I believe NATO has done many wrong things from involvement in Bosnia-Kosovo to Libya.
Turkey and NATO have different interests. I generally don't support invading countries to change governments unless there is a clear threat at the time.
3. No Europe is not exactly moral but its better than the Middle eastern culture which oppresses religions, women, homosexuals etc.
I was answering about Turkey where since Erdogan has come to power it has become an Islamic Country where journalists are arrested for being liberal and the same happened for those in the army, politicians and HR activists. Again according to Der Spiegel Turkey used chemical weapons on Kurd civilians. All this together makes Turkey joining the EU a problem. Not to mention the fact that their interests clash in many cases.