Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38105 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#39005 May 13, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Who Tells Us What To Think? Does The Mainstream Media = The Matrix?

By Michael Snyder (Contd.)

But it is not just our presidents that appear to be getting stupider. The truth is that our public education system is a total joke at this point. Many of our high school students are as dumb as a rock, and if you can believe it, 23 percent of all Americans cannot even read beyond a fourth-grade level.

Of course the elite are quite pleased with this, because a stupid public is a public that is easier to dominate.

When a large segment of the population can barely read and is accustomed to letting others do their thinking for them, it becomes easier to lie.

For example, on Thursday Paul Krugman of the New York Times made the following statement...
"Growing dependence on government is mostly a myth"

Of course most of you that are reading this know that is a flat-out lie. The charts in this article clearly show that the number of Americans on food stamps is at an all-time high and the percentage of the population that is on food stamps is at an all-time high.

Back in 1983, less than a third of all Americans lived in a household that got money from the federal government each month, Now, an all-time high 49 percent of all Americans live in a home where at least one person receives money from the government each month.

For many more stats and charts that demonstrate the stunning growth of government dependence, please see this article and this article.

Sadly, the truth doesn't seem to matter too much to the media these days. The mainstream media tends to be incredibly arrogant, and most of the time they don't even pretend to be "objective" or "neutral" anymore.

Fortunately, more Americans than ever are becoming dissatisfied with the mainstream media and are starting to seek out alternative sources of information. According to a recent Gallup poll, the level of trust that the American public has in the mainstream media is now at an all-time low.
So perhaps there is hope after all.
What do you think?

This article was originally posted at The Economic Collapse
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39006 May 14, 2013
Advocate wrote:
01. So because apparently Christians and Jews "automatically hated Muslims since the beginning" you think it's fine to hate other people back without even bothering to know what they actually think of

02. Muslims as opposed to basing your entire stream of thought on ONE extremely biased premise? Please! Your paranoia of supposed Islamophobia makes you all the more a perpetuator of SEVERAL Islamophobic stereotypes -- and you don't even bother to remedy that because you are all too comfortable living in your self centred little bubble of prejudice instead of popping that bubble and realising that there are a whole lot of people who couldn't give a flying [email protected] over your RELIGION.

03. I've said this once, and I'll say it again; I don't care that you're a Muslim; I care that you're an arrogant and discriminatory old fart with a huge chip on your shoulder!
Ans.

01. We are not "automatically hating" any one, in which Quran confirms all previous scriptures and invites all of them to come and join in the worship of "One True God of this Universe".

The opposition and hesitation is from their side and not from Muslims side.

02. "sweet" language of your post is self evident. Why else I should go in search of other evidence, since you have confirmed it your self.

03. You do care I am a Muslim, to say that you do not care is only a hypocritic way.

Otherwise Turkey should have been made a Full member of EU right then, but its claim was denied as "those countries who were enemies admitted into EU, just because they were white and they were nominally Christians"

Your hypocrisy and bigotry is self evident.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39007 May 14, 2013
Gary wrote:
01. Actually, your claim that Jews are "our seniors is incorrect as Ishmael , the cursed progenitor of Islam, was born prior to Isaac , the Blessed progenitor of the Jewish State of Israel.

John 3:16, "God so loved the World " that he sent His Son, Jesus.

02. God's love has been a one way street and "long-suffering" for so long that reciprocity was essentially unheard of.

03. Even so, after the movement of Christianity from Judea and Samaria to the farthest reaches of the World, "reciprocity" can hardly be realized since

04. God's love for Everyone is immeasurable. So don't lecture Advocate or anyone else for that matter concerning reciprocity.
Ans.

01. Your comment about Ishmael, the eldest son of Abraham, shows your "hidden love and unhidden bias" for Abraham and his son.

What other proof do I need to convey the truth of my claim that your hatred of Islam is "basis" of your religion.

PS: At least you "accepted" that our prophet is from Ishmael and Islam is the same religion which Ishmael believed in!!

02. If God is only Love and there is no Justice in Him, then what you say could be true. God is Loving as well as Just.

This is evident from both OT and NT. Just quoting John 3:16 out of context and put "everything" on that verse, only complicates your position and does not solve anything.

03. God's love might be for every one, but Jews and Christians have "selected love", so what you are trying to convey?
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#39008 May 14, 2013
Do the Caveat wrote:
<quoted text>
while many people do give a flyingfuck that the zionists want to continually steal Palestinian lands while committing genocide using religion as their justification.
I don't care you're a Jew; I care that you're a completely biased and self-righteous old wind bag with a huge chip on your shoulder!
Do you have any evidence that it is Palestinian land? Any legal document or ownership rights?
What genocide the population is one of the fastest growing in the world.

You are the one who is bias ignoring the fact that legally the land is for a Jewish state and the majority of the land was not owned by anyone but passed from the Ottomans to the Mandate and should have been part of Israel.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#39009 May 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. We are not "automatically hating" any one, in which Quran confirms all previous scriptures and invites all of them to come and join in the worship of "One True God of this Universe".
The opposition and hesitation is from their side and not from Muslims side.
02. "sweet" language of your post is self evident. Why else I should go in search of other evidence, since you have confirmed it your self.
03. You do care I am a Muslim, to say that you do not care is only a hypocritic way.
Otherwise Turkey should have been made a Full member of EU right then, but its claim was denied as "those countries who were enemies admitted into EU, just because they were white and they were nominally Christians"
Your hypocrisy and bigotry is self evident.
1. You have either not read your Koran and Hadith or you are using Takiya and lying. The fact is that Islam is very hostile to infidels.
Turkey has major human rights issues. Dropping chemical weapons on Kurds, Sending an illegal flotilla to Gaza, arresting liberals throughout society from the army to the media, Human Rights Groups etc. It occupies part of Cyprus adn i am sure i could think of more given time.
You are the racist ignoring reality to try painting a picture of a racist Europe when this is not about race but more morality and law.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#39010 May 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Your comment about Ishmael, the eldest son of Abraham, shows your "hidden love and unhidden bias" for Abraham and his son.
What other proof do I need to convey the truth of my claim that your hatred of Islam is "basis" of your religion.
PS: At least you "accepted" that our prophet is from Ishmael and Islam is the same religion which Ishmael believed in!!
02. If God is only Love and there is no Justice in Him, then what you say could be true. God is Loving as well as Just.
This is evident from both OT and NT. Just quoting John 3:16 out of context and put "everything" on that verse, only complicates your position and does not solve anything.
03. God's love might be for every one, but Jews and Christians have "selected love", so what you are trying to convey?
False again !
Ishmael's lineage was cursed long before any of us were born. God is Loving as well as Just is true BUT you notice "AND JUST " means that since He is Just He cannot tolerate Forever or Permanently the sinful nature of this world. As it relates to our thread here, that Includes certain peoples',governments', and religions'actions against the Jews' rights to its homeland of Israel. That is why I support Israel against its enemies, including islam. Islam is and will continue to be a direct threat to Israel's existence until it is decisively defeated 1) along with Russia on its northern slopes and hills and 2) later other nations thru the Battle of Armageddon near the Plains of Megiddo. Only then can Israel enjoy a permanent peace.
The passage 3:16 was used properly concerning reciprocity or the lack thereof between God and mankind. You are just a knucklehead and have serious trouble learning and "processing " information. I feel sorry for you !
w wman uk

Oldham, UK

#39012 May 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
-
Who Tells Us What To Think? Does The Mainstream Media = The Matrix?
By Michael Snyder (Contd.)
Let me just give you one example of how the mainstream media shapes the news. For decades, there was almost a complete and total media blackout on the Bilderberg Group meetings that happen every year. Top newspaper executives from the United States would actually attend these meetings, but then their newspapers would not say a single word about them.
If anyone out there did bring up "the Bilderberg Group", they were dismissed as wacky "conspiracy theorists" and were told that it simply does not exist.
Of course now we all know that it does exist, although the mainstream media in the U.S. still mostly ignores it. In fact, this has been by design. The following is what David Rockefeller is alleged to have said during a Bilderberg Group meeting back in 1991...
We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years.… It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years.
But, the world is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.
Even today, many prominent "journalists" in the U.S. mock people when they bring up the Bilderberg Group. For example, Lawrence O'Donnell of MSNBC says that he is "way too lazy" to look into the Bilderberg Group and that he "doesn't know about it, so it must not exist".
For much more on the connection between the mainstream media and the global elite, please see this article: "Who Runs The World? Solid Proof That A Core Group Of Wealthy Elitists Is Pulling The Strings".
Instead of telling us what is really going on in the world, the mainstream media keeps us endlessly distracted. The following are just a few of the headlines that can be found on the front pages of major mainstream news sites right now...
-College student creates condom delivery service
-Michael Douglas is feeling 'good'
-Golf tournament delayed by kangaroos
-Rock 'n' roll hamburger experience
-Lady Gaga cancels tour, set for surgery
Wow - those are some examples of some really hard-hitting journalism right there.
So why do most Americans continue to fall for this nonsense?
Sadly, part of the reason is because we have become so "dumbed down" as a society.
Recently, the Guardian conducted an evaluation of the reading level of every State of the Union address in U.S. history. What they found is that Barack Obama's State of the Union addresses have had the second lowest reading level average in history, and that in general the reading levels of the speeches have been significantly declining over time.
Here an example of toned down because if we knew the full extent of the way some muslims behave there would be blood on the streets. Our courts have just sent down yet another muslim pedophile ring. It must be the hadiths relating to the treatment of kaffur that allows them to act insuch peverted ways.
Seven members of a child sex trafficking ring have been convicted of a string of sex offences against six girls aged between 11 and 16.
w wman uk

Oldham, UK

#39013 May 14, 2013
A string of failings by social workers and police allowed the Oxfordshire gang to brutally exploit vulnerable schoolgirls, selling them for sex for seven years.
The girls were plied with alcohol and drugged with crack cocaine and heroin, then trafficked for sex across the country.
Some of the victims reported their treatment at the hands of the men to police, but their complaints were ignored. One was threatened with arrest if she persisted with her claims.
The authorities apologised as the men were convicted of a series of sex offences at the Old Bailey.
Two sets of brothers - Akhtar Dogar, 32, and Anjum Dogar, 31, and Mohammed Karrar, 38, and Bassam Karrar, 33 - were convicted along with Kamar Jamil, 27, Assad Hussain, 32, and Zeeshan Ahmed, 27.
A room at the Nanford Guest House, Oxford where the girls were abused
Fighting broke out in the dock at the Old Bailey after two other defendants - Mohammed Hussain and a man who cannot be named for legal reasons - were cleared.
w wman uk

Oldham, UK

#39014 May 14, 2013
Judge Peter Rook told the guilty seven: "You have been convicted of the most serious of offences. Long custodial sentences are inevitable. "
Operating from their Oxford base, the men targeted vulnerable and "out-of-control" youngsters, many of whom were in care homes.
They groomed them into believing they were in love and then exploited them, injecting them with heroin, forcing them into prostitution and even branding one of them with an electronic cigarette lighter.
Most of the six girls who were abused were too scared to face their abusers in court and gave their evidence from behind a curtain.
But one, who was repeatedly raped and sold for sex between 2004, when she was just 12, and 2007, faced down her attackers and told the court: "I am here to tell my story and see the people who abused me found guilty."
She said that she had reported her treatment to the police a number of times but was told she would be arrested for time wasting.
Mohammed Karrar raped one of the girls when she was 11
She said: "Any self-respecting police officer would have seen something was wrong.
"If you pick up a child who is covered in cigarette burns and bruises, something is fundamentally wrong.
"Adults should be doing their jobs, it's not down to a child."
Another girl told how she was told she would be shot if she did not have sex with one of the men when she was 14 and how she rang police after being taken to a flat and realising she was with 11 men who wanted to have sex with her.
Another told how she was plied with drugs and forced to have sex with strangers while being filmed at the age of 13.
The most harrowing account came from a girl who was groomed from the age of 11 and forced to have an illegal abortion on the living room floor of a house in Reading, aged 12.
Police missed several chances to catch gang members before they were finally arrested.
The girls had been put into care because their behaviour was out of control and for their own protection.
Time after time, they disappeared from children's homes and were caught with older men by police, but the exploitation continued.
Joanna Simons, the Oxfordshire County Council's chief executive, apologised to the girls. She said: "We are incredibly sorry we were not able to stop it any sooner.
Kamar Jamil during his police interview
"We were up against a gang of devious criminals. The girls thought they were their friends.
"I would like to pay tribute to the courage of the girls in giving evidence. They have been so brave."
Two of the three care homes where the victims lived have been closed down. One member of staff has been sacked.
Detective Chief Superintendent Rob Mason said: "Thames Valley Police and Oxfordshire County Council social services deeply regret that this activity wasn't identified sooner and that we were too reliant on victims supporting criminal proceedings, and that they suffered a terrible ordeal."
The men, who are all of Pakistani and North African descent, were finally arrested after police and social services got together to form Operation Bullfinch.
By speaking to complainants and looking at their histories, they were able to identify a pattern of grooming.
Senior police investigation officer Simon Morton said the victims were learning to live with their experiences.
He said: "They have been through possibly the most traumatic thing a child could go through."
He added: "Time is a great healer and I honestly hope it will."
The seven men face sentencing next month.
The trial followed the jailing last year of men in Rochdale for abusing vulnerable girls, another case where chances to stop the gang were missed.
Earlier this year the Association of Chief Police Officers and the Crown Prosecution Service announced new measures to change and improve their response to sexual offending, particularly involving children.
Police have arrested a further nine men from the Oxford area under Operation Bullfinch.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#39016 May 14, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>False again !
Ishmael's lineage was cursed long before any of us were born. God is Loving as well as Just is true BUT you notice "AND JUST " means that since He is Just He cannot tolerate Forever or Permanently the sinful nature of this world. As it relates to our thread here, that Includes certain peoples',governments', and religions'actions against the Jews' rights to its homeland of Israel. That is why I support Israel against its enemies, including islam. Islam is and will continue to be a direct threat to Israel's existence until it is decisively defeated 1) along with Russia on its northern slopes and hills and 2) later other nations thru the Battle of Armageddon near the Plains of Megiddo. Only then can Israel enjoy a permanent peace.
The passage 3:16 was used properly concerning reciprocity or the lack thereof between God and mankind. You are just a knucklehead and have serious trouble learning and "processing " information. I feel sorry for you !
That is your "permanent hate" logic.

And you "expect" Muslims to love you?

Did I not tell you that love and hate are two way streets and not one way.

Thanks for identifying from whom it started.

Your racism is for every one to see.

Thank you once again.

PS:

And by the way, Arabs are only 20 % of World's Muslim population!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39017 May 14, 2013
-

Condemning North Korea’s Latest Nuclear Test Is Meaningless

By Buddhi Kota Subbarao

February 14, 2013 "Information Clearing House" -“A third nuclear test has been successfully staged,” the state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said on Tuesday, February 12, 2013.“The high-level nuclear test, unlike in the past, had more explosive power and involved a miniaturized and lighter atomic bomb and was staged safely and perfectly.” said KCNA.

North Korea further said the test is aimed at coping with "ferocious" U.S. hostility that undermines the North's peaceful, sovereign right to launch satellites.

The estimated yield of the latest North Korean nuclear test is 6 to 7 kilo tons. It is a miniaturized, lighter atomic bomb which can be carried on a long range missile, the technology of which is more or less mastered by North Korea. The implication is North Korea is capable of hitting the United States of America with atom bombs delivered by long range missiles.

As expected, alarm bells started ringing in the United States. President Obama immediately called North Korea's latest nuclear test a "highly provocative act" that threatens U.S. security and international peace.

Time has come for the humanity to rise and call off the American bluff. If the United States on the pretext of guarding its national security could launch Iraq war without a cause and use indiscriminately drones to kill people in Afghan war, what is wrong in North Korea conducting an underground nuclear test to fortify its national security?

Time also has come for the leaders of other nations not to succumb to American pressure anymore and also to read in between the lines of the American narrative.

If the fear of nuclear proliferation is a rallying point to indulge in condemnation of North Korean nuclear test, then the need is for a compelling rallying point to lift all sanctions against North Korea. Humanity should rise to disallow the United Nations Security Council from becoming a tool in the hands of the United States of America and its allies to institute sanctions of any sort against any country inimical to the United States and certainly not against North Korea.

Terming a country with a different ideology a “rouge country” has become a pastime with the American leaders. The attending pastime of the Americans in power is to induce the pliable leaders of other countries to agree to impose sanctions on those “rouge countries.”

The characteristic of the present times is the notorious game the United States of America plays in the name of establishing “democracy” in other countries but with a definite aim to grab the natural resources of those countries.

At present, the connection between U.S. military intervention and the promotion of capitalist enterprise is all too evident to ignore. Too often and too readily the United States is prepared to engage ‘directly’ or ‘indirectly’ in a paroxysm of violence to enforce its will. It is difficult for Barack Obama to admit that he has become a coveted and sophisticated tool in the hands of US military industrial complex and corporate world to use US military might to enforce the will of the United States

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39019 May 14, 2013
NJ wrote:
1. You have either not read your Koran and Hadith or you are using Takiya and lying. The fact is that Islam is very hostile to infidels.

2. Turkey has major human rights issues. Dropping chemical weapons on Kurds, Sending an illegal flotilla to Gaza, arresting liberals throughout society from the army to the media, Human Rights Groups etc. It occupies part of Cyprus adn i am sure i could think of more given time.

3. You are the racist ignoring reality to try painting a picture of a racist Europe when this is not about race but more morality and law.
Ans.

1. Islam is not hostile to infidels, it is the other way round!! Islam speaks the truth and falsehood and truth can never stay together.

2. Human right is a "catch all" phrase like "Anti Semitism". You can push any nation and every nation on these charges.

Why only Turkey, is any European country free from Human rights violations?

Why then Turkey is part of NATO? Why you use it when your interests demand it and treat it like leper when your interests are gone?

Are you being fare to Turkey?

03. So now Europe has become holder of Morality and Moral laws in the world?

What are basis of morals and morality in Europe?
Gary

Westerville, OH

#39020 May 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your "permanent hate" logic.
And you "expect" Muslims to love you?
Did I not tell you that love and hate are two way streets and not one way.
Thanks for identifying from whom it started.
Your racism is for every one to see.
Thank you once again.
PS:
And by the way, Arabs are only 20 % of World's Muslim population!!
You don't even read the posts , so how can you respond ?
You are a real nutcase. I can see why you are where you are-Nowhere !
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39021 May 15, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> You don't even read the posts , so how can you respond ?
You are a real nutcase. I can see why you are where you are-Nowhere !
It is easy, I have you as my teacher. You use the hate words I mollify them and use mild language.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#39022 May 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is easy, I have you as my teacher. You use the hate words I mollify them and use mild language.
Islam is the "Voice" of hate and it will be defeated .

I will enjoy Islam being crushed.

Islam is the obstacle to world peace.

I toast Israel and the IDF with a goblet-full of manischevitz.
w wman uk

UK

#39023 May 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Islam is not hostile to infidels, it is the other way round!! Islam speaks the truth and falsehood and truth can never stay together.
mug you lie again and again the is from the cock of shit you call the koran.The koran is honest why dont you be so.
Does Islam teach hatred of non-believers?
Summary Answer:
There is no place in the Quran where Muhammad commands Muslims to love people of other religions. By contrast there are at least three dozen verses that tell Muslims to fight against non-Muslims and about 500 that speak of their place in Hell. They are from each period in Muhammad's life, scattered across 87 of the Quran's 114 chapters.
To put this in perspective, nearly one out of twelve verses in the Quran says that Allah hates non-Muslims to the extent that he will torment them for eternity in horrible ways. The Suras that make reference to this comprise about 95% of the Quran's total volume. If Allah creates infidels merely to fuel the fires of Hell, then there is little reason for Muslims to believe that such lives are of any worth in this world either.
The Quran:
w wman uk

UK

#39024 May 15, 2013
As mentioned, there are nearly 500 verses from 87 Suras that speak of Hell. This is just a sample:
Quran (40:71-72)- When the fetters and the chains shall be on their necks; they shall be dragged Into boiling water, then in the fire shall they be burned
.Quran (22:19-21)- But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads; Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron
Quran (4:56)- Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to the Fire. As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment Lo! Allah is ever Mighty, Wise
Quran (56:92-94)- But if he is of the rejecters, the erring, then the welcome will be boiling water and roasting at hell-fire
As to what regard Muslims are to show for those who don't believe, the Quran says to be ruthless toward them, since they are going to Hell anyway:
w wman uk

UK

#39025 May 15, 2013
Quran (9:73)- O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination
Quran (66:9)- O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end.
Quran (8:55)- Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve
Quran (9:30)- And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah... Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!
Quran (4:52)- Those (Christians) are they whom Allah hath cursed...
Quran (4:47)- O you (Jews) who have been given the Book! believe that which We have revealed, verifying what you have, before We alter faces then turn them on their backs, or curse them as We cursed the violaters of the Sabbath, and the command of Allah shall be executed.
w wman uk

UK

#39026 May 15, 2013
Does Islam teach hatred of non-believers?
Summary Answer:
There is no place in the Quran where Muhammad commands Muslims to love people of other religions. By contrast there are at least three dozen verses that tell Muslims to fight against non-Muslims and about 500 that speak of their place in Hell. They are from each period in Muhammad's life, scattered across 87 of the Quran's 114 chapters.
To put this in perspective, nearly one out of twelve verses in the Quran says that Allah hates non-Muslims to the extent that he will torment them for eternity in horrible ways. The Suras that make reference to this comprise about 95% of the Quran's total volume. If Allah creates infidels merely to fuel the fires of Hell, then there is little reason for Muslims to believe that such lives are of any worth in this world either.
The Quran:
As mentioned, there are nearly 500 verses from 87 Suras that speak of Hell. This is just a sample:
Quran (40:71-72)- When the fetters and the chains shall be on their necks; they shall be dragged Into boiling water, then in the fire shall they be burned
Quran (22:19-21)- But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads; Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron
Quran (4:56)- Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to the Fire. As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment Lo! Allah is ever Mighty, Wise
Quran (56:92-94)- But if he is of the rejecters, the erring, then the welcome will be boiling water and roasting at hell-fire
As to what regard Muslims are to show for those who don't believe, the Quran says to be ruthless toward them, since they are going to Hell anyway:
Quran (9:73)- O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination
Quran (66:9)- O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end.
Quran (8:55)- Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve
Quran (9:30)- And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah... Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!
Quran (4:52)- Those (Christians) are they whom Allah hath cursed...
Quran (4:47)- O you (Jews) who have been given the Book! believe that which We have revealed, verifying what you have, before We alter faces then turn them on their backs, or curse them as We cursed the violaters of the Sabbath, and the command of Allah shall be executed.
Quran (5:59-60)- This verse begets the infamous belief on the part of some Muslims that Jews are descended from swine and apes, since it says that wicked Jews (at least) were transformed by Allah in the past.(See also 2:64)
The Quran also contains dozens of verses that specifically describe Jews in the ugliest, most hateful terms. These parts of the Quran are indistinguishable from hate literature.

Yes mug is not ateful to non believers are these the words of your dog shite prophet or l l got them wrong come on oh wise one teach us.
w wman uk

UK

#39027 May 15, 2013
Yet, these apologists commonly ignore other, far more prevalent verses that do preach hatred, death, and doom. They also ignore the history of Islam and its relegation of nonbelievers to third-class status, with taxes and discrimination rooted in the Quran and traditions of Muhammad.

More importantly, they neglect to mention that these verses come from an earlier time period and are abrogated by later ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Rosa_Winkel 971,688
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 min USA-1 38,755
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min MUQ2 44,687
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Rosa_Winkel 48,753
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min MUQ2 281,255
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Toby 105,619
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 646,605
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr WasteWater 2,062
More from around the web