Ans.1) The Arab nation was given the whole region and the million or so Jews in the area were living under Dhimmi rule in many places.
1A. The Palestinian nation was formed after the State of Israel was around. If the Palestinians wanted a state why did they not try to get one when Israel did not control the land between 1948-67.
2) The land was mostly empty at the time. Yes there where still 100,000's ..
3) If you claim the Jews who arrived over the past century have no right why would random people who came from other places have a right?
4) The majority were not "thrown out into deserts" the majority left without even seeing a Jew after being told by their leaders that if they leave the armies will finish off the Jews and they can return.
The whole world has no idea what they are talking about and have been brainwashed to see something that was agreed upon by 52 countries as irrelevant. No surprise as if there was a vote in the UN to destroy Israel it would probably pass.
6) There is justification for the existence of Israel..
7. You could blame Saudi Arabia as if the House of Saud / Wahabists had not conquered the land in the 1920's Hussein would have been given Saudi and
1. Arabs conquered the whole region and took it not from Jews but from Byzantine Empire.
Jews status under Byzantine Empire was much worse than what Islam gave them as a Dhimmi. They did not control any city or any region in the Palestine, some small villages or huts or some small tracts might be.
1A. What is this talk about Palestinian Nation, when the legitimacy of Israel itself is under discussion?
2. The Land was Never Empty as Jews would like every one to believe in. If the land was mostly empty even then it is not a reason for people to come from abroad and take possession of it?
How many deserts in USA are open to foreign nationals to come and occupy?
03. Your arguments are self serving, having concerns about jews who came in 1920 and having no concern for those living there since 700 CE?
And what about jews who came after 1920? Will they be asked to leave the land?
04. Majority of Arabs living in Palestine were thrown out or forced to leave as happens in every war.
But once the hostilities are over the people return to their lands, it is only Jews who made a special rule for Arabs.
Jews do not care what the majority of world thinks. They have the support of Superpowers, who were Members of the plot.
06. There is no justification for existence of Israel, unless and untill they make a permanent peace with Palestinians living in the land.
Unless they approve, there is no justification for Israel.
07 When Abdul Aziz bin Saud conquered Saudi Arabia, was there any exodus of population? Such changes in political scenario take place all the time.
But people living in the land continue to live.
Only in the case of Israel, persons living in the land for 1300 years were forced to vacate it for real heirs coming back after living in exile for 2000 years!!
It was a special rule for special people.
Perhaps a gift and atonement from Christian Friends for mistreating Jews for close to 2000 years!!
That is the guilty conscious which Christians had all along the ages!!
You are pro=autonomy does not mean a damn, because the lands are not Israels at all!!
This is the land of Jordan