Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.
Comments
33,881 - 33,900 of 36,752 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38949 May 8, 2013
Ryan wrote:
I hope Israel CONQUERS Iran. The Arabs had their turn occupying the Purs, now's the time for Jews to take their fun!
Don't worry ! That will happen despite the efforts of the International community.
YTube

AOL

#38951 May 8, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die ----

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38952 May 9, 2013
NJ wrote:
1. Firstly there was no country on the land.

2. Second the land was mostly empty.

3. Third people who lived on the land at the time of the Mandate 1920's should be able to stay on the land, those non-Jews who came afterwards from out of W. Palestine however its questionable.

4. Fourth they were not displacing people at all on the contrary they spent 100 times the price of the land to purchase it.
It is a strange world we are living in.

5. Let me be clear firstly i dont like your kind at all, I refer to extremist Islamists. You are the ones who are destroying the world.

6. Oslo Accord was meant to give.
While the Mandate for Palestine ignores the rights of non-Jews on the land to vote it gave them social and religious rights. This is not exactly something acceptable today IMO.

Ans.

Reasons and Justifications for Creation and Survival of Zionist State of Isreal:

Let us look and analyze the reasons and analyze "how justified they are"

01. There was no country on the land:

Is that a reason to create a country? There are so many "states" in USA, none of them is a country, so can we say that there is "No country on the land"?

Any province of a country is "part of that country"

02. The land was mostly empty:

That is a total lie and even if it be true, that is no reason to create a country.

There are hundreds and thousands of areas in the whole world which are thinly populated, why cant each of them be made a different country?

03. Those who came before 1920 should be allowed to stay?

What is this rule, when people who came there in 700 CE have "No right to stay" why should we care for those who came as late as 1920?

Let us not talk about those Jews who came from North or South of Palestine, what about those who descended "like a swarm" from Europe? How come they got a "Right"

04. No one was displaced:

This is also a lie. Some land might have been purchased initially, but after "one sided declaration of independence" hundreds of thousands of Palestinians were thrown out into deserts.

And even now we see the "Land Grabbing" when Jewish settlements are created on Arab lands and about which whole world "protests" (though not in a sense in which they protest Palestinians actions!)

05. I don t like your kind at all.

Your likes and dislikes do not matter, we are discussing justification for creation of Isreal.

06. Oslo agreements and rights of Palestinians:

All these are secondary issue, first when there is no justification of Creation of Isreal itself, these questions dissolve into thin air.

All these "peace talks" and "peace conferences" are "fake agreements" are just to legalize the basic wrong which was done to create the Zionist state of Israel by displacing those who lived in that land for 1300 years.

This is root cause of all the problems in ME and unless that is solved, there will be no lasting peace in the region.

And your boast that "we do not want to give Palestinians even autonomy" reeks of your haughtiness, as if you own the whole world

Do you?
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#38953 May 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is root cause of all the problems in ME and unless that is solved, there will be no lasting peace in the region.
And your boast that "we do not want to give Palestinians even autonomy" reeks of your haughtiness, as if you own the whole world
Do you?
1) The Arab nation was given the whole region and the million or so Jews in the area were living under Dhimmi rule in many places. This gave them the rights to a tiny piece of land which had no nation on it at the time. The Palestinian nation was formed after the State of Israel was around. If the Palestinians wanted a state why did they not try to get one when Israel did not control the land between 1948-67. Why did the PLO Covenant of 1964 give up their rights to the land (if they had any) for the creation of a Greater Arab regional state.

2) The land was mostly empty at the time. Yes there where still 100,000's. but they were tribes not a nation. Israel still has a large beduin community as citizens for example.

3) If you claim the Jews who arrived over the past century have no right why would random people who came from other places have a right?
I admit that it can be considered unfair to a part of the Palestinian population, same can be said for all the Jews persecuted from the surrounding countries and in the 1920's having their land taken away from them in Southern Syria and Jordan where Jews were forbidden to live.

4) The majority were not "thrown out into deserts" the majority left without even seeing a Jew after being told by their leaders that if they leave the armies will finish off the Jews and they can return.
There have not been any new settlements in the WB in years and not sure which settlement was built on Arab owned land. The supreme court in Israel generally makes sure anything built on Arab land is destroyed.
The whole world has no idea what they are talking about and have been brainwashed to see something that was agreed upon by 52 countries as irrelevant. No surprise as if there was a vote in the UN to destroy Israel it would probably pass.

6) There is justification for the existence of Israel. You seem to be in denial about how long many of the inhabitants of the land have been here. It has not been 1300 years for the majority. More hundreds and this doesn't include the 300,000 or so who arrived after 1920.

Its amazing how you can continuously blame the Jews for all the regional problems.

ARE YOU REALLY CLAIMING THAT ALL THE WARS IN THE LINK BELOW WERE ISRAELS FAULT?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_modern_c...

You could blame Saudi Arabia as if the House of Saud/Wahabists had not conquered the land in the 1920's Hussein would have been given Saudi and E.Palestine (todays Jordan) would not have been split from Palestine. The Arabs on the land would have got a portion and the Jews the rest. Remember Jordan is 80% of mandate Palestine.

ON THE CONTRARY I SPECIFICALLY STATED I AM PRO AUTONOMY FOR THE PALESTINIANS IN THE AREAS WHERE THEY RESIDE. You are so full of hate you read what i wrote wrong. I support the Oslo Accord which does the above.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38954 May 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you do not watch TV footings that show every day Israeli atrocities on hapless Palestinians.
They are most brutal and more stone hearted than any other nation in their dealings.
And the whole world thinks they are a "wooly lamb caught between wolves from every directions and just fighting for their "survival".
While in reality they are the source of most terrorism going around in the world.
They are the most important reasons why Muslim and Arab world has problems with USA and European Christian nations.
So now you also want to blame the "Christian nations?" If that is so then there's obviously no reason for them do business with the majority of the Middle East now, is there? Or even contribute in aid for that matter...

As a matter of fact, how would you DEFINE a "Christian nation?"
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#38955 May 9, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> I love the IDF. The IDF happen to be one of your chief obstacles in preventing YOUR Islamic hordes from dislodging the Jews from their homeland. Good luck in overcoming the IDF ....it just won't happen. What other lost causes will you defend after realizing that the Islamic hordes are permanently subdued and mo longer a threat to Israel ?
So why are you cowering in OUR country when decent Israelis are rejecting BKF (Baby Killers Forces)

Send them YOUR money and join up if you're an honest supporter of the most Ruthless Terrorist Gang on the Planet:

“2012 Sees Lowest Number of IDF
Recruits”
http://www.jewishpress.com/news/israel/idf/20...

“In desperate search for recruits, Israeli army targets foreigners”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...

EXCERPT “A new organisation is actively recruiting scores of non-Israeli Jews, many of them American, to serve in the Israeli army as it faces threats on multiple fronts in a region largely hostile towards it.”
“Yaakov Kroll Kroll said that he felt his attachment was stronger to Israel than to the United States.”
"I'm an American, but at the same time, I'm also a Jew," he said. "So if I'm going to take a bullet for somebody, when you get down to it, I'm going to take it for a place I'm more connected to." CONTINUED

Hezbollah is doing a much more efficient job of defending the lives of innocent Levantine civilians while ethical IDF members admit its criminality:

“IDF commander: We fired more than a million cluster bombs in Lebanon”
“Phosphorous and cluster bombs heavily used; unexploded munitions litter wide area of Lebanon.”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/idf-commander-we-...

EXCERPT "What we did was insane and monstrous, we covered entire towns in cluster bombs," the head of an IDF rocket unit in Lebanon said regarding the use of cluster bombs and phosphorous shells during the war.

Quoting his battalion commander, the rocket unit head stated that the IDF fired around 1,800 cluster bombs, containing over 1.2 million cluster bomblets.

In addition, soldiers in IDF artillery units testified that the army used phosphorous shells during the war, widely forbidden by international law.

According to their claims, the vast majority of said explosive ordinance was fired in the final 10 days of the war.

The rocket unit commander stated that Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS) platforms were heavily used in spite of the fact that they were known to be highly inaccurate.”CONTINUED
_______

So, once again, I've debunked your nonsense with credible documentation.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38956 May 10, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you also want to blame the "Christian nations?" If that is so then there's obviously no reason for them do business with the majority of the Middle East now, is there? Or even contribute in aid for that matter...
As a matter of fact, how would you DEFINE a "Christian nation?"
Who else is to be blamed?

It were Christian Nations who did all the "Dirty Work" for the Creation of Israel!!

They fought a deadly WW-1 and lost millions of their citizens and soldiers in doing so.

They they "allowed" Jews to "come and settle into the Empty Part and most desolate part in the whole Planet, which was called Palestine.!!

They were to buy some and push some lands where some odd Arabs were wandering!!

And then after WW-2, where they again lost millions of their citizens and soldiers, they open the "flood gate" for Jews to come and occupy "As much land as they wish".

And to see that they are "fair" to both parties they divided the land 50-50 between Arabs and Jews. A mere 4 % Jews got 50 % land and 96 % Arabs got 50 % land. This is Justice and "fair adjustment" according to Christian Nations.

Christian Nations remained "moot spectators" when Jews slowly and surely in planned steps got the other 48 % of Palestinian lands in so called Arab Israeli Wars.

I think Israel is the only country in the world (of our times) that has no "fixed boundaries!!)

And these Christian Nations always come to aid of Israel whenever there is any crisis. They use Veto Power, they give it Trillions of Free Aid, Military hardware, software....and what else they ask.

So whom we should "Thank" for all these?

Christian NAtions? Or Arab NAtions or Jews?
You got Nothing

Cottonwood, CA

#38957 May 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who else is to be blamed?
It were Christian Nations who did all the "Dirty Work" for the Creation of Israel!!
They fought a deadly WW-1 and lost millions of their citizens and soldiers in doing so.
They they "allowed" Jews to "come and settle into the Empty Part and most desolate part in the whole Planet, which was called Palestine.!!
They were to buy some and push some lands where some odd Arabs were wandering!!
And then after WW-2, where they again lost millions of their citizens and soldiers, they open the "flood gate" for Jews to come and occupy "As much land as they wish".
And to see that they are "fair" to both parties they divided the land 50-50 between Arabs and Jews. A mere 4 % Jews got 50 % land and 96 % Arabs got 50 % land. This is Justice and "fair adjustment" according to Christian Nations.
Christian Nations remained "moot spectators" when Jews slowly and surely in planned steps got the other 48 % of Palestinian lands in so called Arab Israeli Wars.
I think Israel is the only country in the world (of our times) that has no "fixed boundaries!!)
And these Christian Nations always come to aid of Israel whenever there is any crisis. They use Veto Power, they give it Trillions of Free Aid, Military hardware, software....and what else they ask.
So whom we should "Thank" for all these?
Christian NAtions? Or Arab NAtions or Jews?
What about Cyrus?
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38958 May 10, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are you cowering in OUR country when decent Israelis are rejecting BKF (Baby Killers Forces)
Send them YOUR money and join up if you're an honest supporter of the most Ruthless Terrorist Gang on the Planet:
Recruits”
EXCERPT “A new organisation is actively recruiting scores of non-Israeli Jews, many of them American, to serve in the Israeli army as it faces threats on multiple fronts in a region largely hostile towards it.”
“Yaakov Kroll Kroll said that he felt his attachment was stronger to Israel than to the United States.”
"I'm an American, but at the same time, I'm also a Jew," he said. "So if I'm going to take a bullet for somebody, when you get down to it, I'm going to take it for a place I'm more connected to." CONTINUED
Hezbollah is doing a much more efficient job of defending the lives of innocent Levantine civilians while ethical IDF members admit its criminality:
“Phosphorous and cluster bombs heavily used; unexploded munitions litter wide area of Lebanon.”
EXCERPT "What we did was insane and monstrous, we covered entire towns in cluster bombs," the head of an IDF rocket unit in Lebanon said regarding the use of cluster bombs and phosphorous shells during the war.
Quoting his battalion commander, the rocket unit head stated that the IDF fired around 1,800 cluster bombs, containing over 1.2 million cluster bomblets.
In addition, soldiers in IDF artillery units testified that the army used phosphorous shells during the war, widely forbidden by international law.
According to their claims, the vast majority of said explosive ordinance was fired in the final 10 days of the war.
The rocket unit commander stated that Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS) platforms were heavily used in spite of the fact that they were known to be highly inaccurate.”CONTINUED
_______
You haven't debunked Jack, dude. Keep dreaming with your nonsense. GO IDF !!
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38959 May 10, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Recruits”
_______
Israel will still be here in spite of your so-called "credible " sources. It's going to take a lot more than your "credible" sources to wipe Israel off the map. IT JUST WON'T HAPPEN. Israel is still here unless otherwise noted.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38960 May 10, 2013
You got Nothing wrote:
<quoted text> What about Cyrus?
Do you mean Cyrus the Emperor of Persia?

That was long, long back.

It were Romans who ransacked Jerusalem in 68 CE and cleared the land of Palestine from all Jews...

He dispersed them into all parts of Europe....

And they lived a life of exile for close to 2000 years...
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38961 May 10, 2013
NJ wrote:
1) The Arab nation was given the whole region and the million or so Jews in the area were living under Dhimmi rule in many places.

1A. The Palestinian nation was formed after the State of Israel was around. If the Palestinians wanted a state why did they not try to get one when Israel did not control the land between 1948-67.

2) The land was mostly empty at the time. Yes there where still 100,000's ..

3) If you claim the Jews who arrived over the past century have no right why would random people who came from other places have a right?

4) The majority were not "thrown out into deserts" the majority left without even seeing a Jew after being told by their leaders that if they leave the armies will finish off the Jews and they can return.

The whole world has no idea what they are talking about and have been brainwashed to see something that was agreed upon by 52 countries as irrelevant. No surprise as if there was a vote in the UN to destroy Israel it would probably pass.

6) There is justification for the existence of Israel..

7. You could blame Saudi Arabia as if the House of Saud / Wahabists had not conquered the land in the 1920's Hussein would have been given Saudi and
Ans.

1. Arabs conquered the whole region and took it not from Jews but from Byzantine Empire.

Jew’s status under Byzantine Empire was “much worse” than what Islam gave them as a “Dhimmi”. They did not control any city or any region in the Palestine, some small villages or huts or some small tracts might be.

1A. What is this talk about Palestinian Nation, when the legitimacy of Israel itself is under discussion?

2. The Land was Never Empty as Jews would like every one to believe in. If the land was “mostly empty” even then it is not a reason for people to come from abroad and take possession of it?

How many deserts in USA are open to foreign nationals to come and occupy?

03. Your arguments are self serving, having concerns about jews who came in 1920 and having no concern for those living there since 700 CE?

And what about jews who came after 1920? Will they be asked to “leave the land”?

04. Majority of Arabs living in Palestine were thrown out or forced to leave as happens in every war.

But once the hostilities are over the people return to their lands, it is only Jews who made a “special rule” for Arabs.

Jews do not care what the “majority of world” thinks. They have the support of Superpowers, who were Members of the plot.

06. There is no justification for existence of Israel, unless and untill they “make a permanent peace with Palestinians living in the land”.

Unless they approve, there is no justification for Israel.

07 When Abdul Aziz bin Saud conquered Saudi Arabia, was there any exodus of population? Such changes in political scenario take place all the time.

But people living in the land continue to live.

Only in the case of Israel, persons living in the land for 1300 years were “forced to vacate” it for “real heirs coming back after living in exile for 2000 years”!!

It was a special rule for special people.

Perhaps a gift and atonement from Christian Friends for “mistreating Jews for close to 2000 years!!

That is the guilty conscious which Christians had all along the ages!!

PS:

You are “pro=autonomy” does not mean a damn, because the lands are not Israel’s at all!!

This is the land of Jordan
w wman uk

UK

#38963 May 10, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Recruits”
_______
Its all kiddies play to what the murhmna are doing to each other. The biggest killer in that area is islam the religion of permenent offence. Well who the biggest killer muslims or IDF debunk that one gay.
YTube

AOL

#38964 May 10, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIM to die ---

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

w w man uk

Sheffield, UK

#38965 May 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
mug you are a piss poor history teacher. The clue is in the name Judea who would you have thought lived there ? Thats difficult maybe it was the Jews the clue is in the name.
Judea lost its independence to the Romans in the 1st century BCE, by becoming first a tributary kingdom, then a province, of the Roman Empire. The Romans had allied themselves to the Maccabees and interfered again in 63 BCE, at the end of the Third Mithridatic War, when the proconsul Pompeius Magnus ("Pompey the Great") stayed behind to make the area secure for Rome. Queen Alexandra Salome had recently died, and a civil war broke out between her sons, Hyrcanus II and Aristobulus II. Pompeius restored Hyrcanus but political rule passed to the Herodian family who ruled as client kings. In 6 CE, Judea came under direct Roman rule as the southern part of the province of Iudaea. Eventually, the Jews rose against Roman rule in 66 CE in a revolt that was unsuccessful. Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 CE and much of the population was killed or enslaved.[14]
[edit] Bar Kokhba revoltMain article: Bar Kokhba revolt
The Jews rebelled again 70 years later under the leadership of Simon bar Kokhba and established the last Kingdom of Israel, which lasted three years, before the Romans managed to conquer the province for good, at a high cost in terms of manpower and expense.
After the defeat of Bar Kokhba (132–135 CE) the Roman Emperor Hadrian was determined to wipe out the identity of Israel-Judah-Judea, and renamed it Syria Palaestina. Until that time the area had been called "province of Judea" (Roman Judea) by the Romans.[15] At the same time, he changed the name of the city of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina. The Romans killed many Jews and sold many more into slavery; many Jews departed into the Jewish diaspora, but there was never a complete Jewish abandonment of the area, and Jews have been an important (and sometimes persecuted) minority in Judea since that time.[16]
They mention Jews before the false prophet mohamed was born and before the book of hatred was copied by by the men how made it up to create a cult very simular to the nazzis.ie world dominatio and death to the non believer.
ln typical islomofacest you cry about teritory lost to the Jews as a result of murhumnas making war.
Who killed more muslims today the IDF or the murhmna of coarse it the murhumna every time.
But will mug and his girlfriend gay admit it?????????
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38967 May 10, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Who Tells Us What To Think? Does The Mainstream Media = The Matrix?

By Michael Snyder

February 15, 2013 "Information Clearing House" - Do you believe that you really think for yourself? Did you come up with your attitudes, opinions and beliefs on your own, or are they continually being shaped and molded by someone else? Could it be possible that you and everyone around you is actually hooked into a real life version of "the matrix" that is constantly defining your reality for you? Sadly, the truth is that almost all of us have willingly hooked ourselves into a colossal media system that literally tells us what to think.

In the United States today, the average American watches 153 hours of television a month. We also spend huge amounts of time watching movies, surfing the Internet, reading books and magazines, playing video games and listening to music. Many Americans are so addicted to being "connected" that they will actually become physically uncomfortable if they are at home and there is total silence. Unfortunately, as I pointed out in a previous article, somewhere around 90 percent of the "information" that we are allowing to be endlessly pumped into our heads is owned by just 6 gigantic media corporations.

So could it be possible that the thousands of hours of "news and entertainment" that you are allowing these gigantic corporations to fill your head with each year is having an effect on you? Does the mainstream media have more control over you than you ever dreamed possible? If you want to continue on in blissful ignorance, stop reading now, but if you want to take "the red pill", keep on reading because the further down the rabbit hole you go, the stranger that things get.

When you go to work or to school in the morning, what is everyone talking about?

Usually, people are talking about something that they saw on television or that they heard about in the news.

In our society today, the limited interactions that we do have with other people are usually defined by our mutual connection to the media.

The mainstream media literally defines for us what is important and what is not. If the mainstream media does not talk about something, then it simply does not matter.

I don't know how many times over the years I have heard someone tell me some version of the following statement: "If that was true we would have heard about it on the news."

Has anyone ever said something similar to you?

The funny thing is that most of the time I won't even mention something important that I may have heard in one of my articles unless I can back it up with a "mainstream source", and I don't even trust the mainstream media.

I know that the mainstream media often distorts the facts and often tells outright lies, but I regularly link to them because that gives my articles more "credibility" in the eyes of those that are still fully hooked into the matrix.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38968 May 10, 2013
w w man uk wrote:
<quoted text> mug you are a piss poor history teacher. The clue is in the name Judea who would you have thought lived there ? Thats difficult maybe it was the Jews the clue is in the name.
Judea lost its independence to the Romans in the 1st century BCE, by becoming first a tributary kingdom, then a province, of the Roman Empire. The Romans had allied themselves to the Maccabees and interfered again in 63 BCE, at the end of the Third Mithridatic War, when the proconsul Pompeius Magnus ("Pompey the Great") stayed behind to make the area secure for Rome. Queen Alexandra Salome had recently died, and a civil war broke out between her sons, Hyrcanus II and Aristobulus II. Pompeius restored Hyrcanus but political rule passed to the Herodian family who ruled as client kings. In 6 CE, Judea came under direct Roman rule as the southern part of the province of Iudaea. Eventually, the Jews rose against Roman rule in 66 CE in a revolt that was unsuccessful. Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 CE and much of the population was killed or enslaved.[14]
[edit] Bar Kokhba revoltMain article: Bar Kokhba revolt
The Jews rebelled again 70 years later under the leadership of Simon bar Kokhba and established the last Kingdom of Israel, which lasted three years, before the Romans managed to conquer the province for good, at a high cost in terms of manpower and expense.
After the defeat of Bar Kokhba (132–135 CE) the Roman Emperor Hadrian was determined to wipe out the identity of Israel-Judah-Judea, and renamed it Syria Palaestina. Until that time the area had been called "province of Judea" (Roman Judea) by the Romans.[15] At the same time, he changed the name of the city of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina. The Romans killed many Jews and sold many more into slavery; many Jews departed into the Jewish diaspora, but there was never a complete Jewish abandonment of the area, and Jews have been an important (and sometimes persecuted) minority in Judea since that time.[16]
They mention Jews before the false prophet mohamed was born and before the book of hatred was copied by by the men how made it up to create a cult very simular to the nazzis.ie world dominatio and death to the non believer.
ln typical islomofacest you cry about teritory lost to the Jews as a result of murhumnas making war.
Who killed more muslims today the IDF or the murhmna of coarse it the murhumna every time.
But will mug and his girlfriend gay admit it?????????
I would have replied to your post, if you were not a Rabid Islam and Muslim hater.

We are asked to conserve our energies and argue with people who have open minds.

Discussing with Rabid haters is wastage of each other's time.

So have a nice day and continue to spread hate and hatred. You have full permission from my side.
w wman uk

Dewsbury, UK

#38969 May 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have replied to your post, if you were not a Rabid Islam and Muslim hater.
We are asked to conserve our energies and argue with people who have open minds.
Discussing with Rabid haters is wastage of each other's time.
So have a nice day and continue to spread hate and hatred. You have full permission from my side.
l dont hate islam or muslims hatred and revenge for real and perceived offence are islamic way.
Dispise yes regret the effects of islam on my country which are becoming more apparant as the % of muslims increase .
You cant reply or give an honest answer to why the koran is so filled with hatred for the non believer.
Why do the hadiths alow forced marraige , honor killings and may other dubious sexial practices.
Your answer to all that is to blame it on the Jew the fact is there simply arnt enough Jew even if you blame them all
to cause the effect that the curse of islam inflicts on its follower.
You are a waste of skin.
w wman uk

Dewsbury, UK

#38970 May 11, 2013
So who killed more muslims today the IDF or the murhmna of coarse it the murhumna every time.
Honest answer this time mug.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#38971 May 11, 2013
WW3 is the only thing that can bring the end of not just Isreal, but all of us.

For the sake of peace for all, all hostilities and aggressions have to stop. If the heavy weights(America, Russia and China)get embroiled in, the world would just end and so will all of us.

Iran's energy reserves(largest in the world combined oil and gas)make it tied to Ruusia- China security and so is KSA and UAE etc to the west.The internet is loaded with all types of news that Russia and China will even go to WW3 as full blown nuclear.

Wars must be avoided and we must believe in peace for all as peace only will save us from hitting the end.

SO, LET US BELIEVE AND LOVE PEACE FOR ALL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tÉlÉcharger cris cab liar liar mp3 6 min Alizee 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 539,036
tÉlÉcharger dj hamida deconnectes 7 min Alizee 1
tÉlÉcharger clean bandit & jess glynne rather b... 7 min Alizee 1
Would Michele Obama do Ice Bucket Challenge? 7 min yon 2
tÉlÉcharger coeur de pirate mistral gagnant mp3 8 min Alizee 1
tÉlÉcharger enrique iglesias bailando mp3 8 min Alizee 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Buck Crick 733,122
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 258,035
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Senecus 599,964
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 hr Falcon 751
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search