1) The Arab nation was given the whole region and the million or so Jews in the area were living under Dhimmi rule in many places. This gave them the rights to a tiny piece of land which had no nation on it at the time. The Palestinian nation was formed after the State of Israel was around. If the Palestinians wanted a state why did they not try to get one when Israel did not control the land between 1948-67. Why did the PLO Covenant of 1964 give up their rights to the land (if they had any) for the creation of a Greater Arab regional state.<quoted text>
This is root cause of all the problems in ME and unless that is solved, there will be no lasting peace in the region.
And your boast that "we do not want to give Palestinians even autonomy" reeks of your haughtiness, as if you own the whole world
2) The land was mostly empty at the time. Yes there where still 100,000's. but they were tribes not a nation. Israel still has a large beduin community as citizens for example.
3) If you claim the Jews who arrived over the past century have no right why would random people who came from other places have a right?
I admit that it can be considered unfair to a part of the Palestinian population, same can be said for all the Jews persecuted from the surrounding countries and in the 1920's having their land taken away from them in Southern Syria and Jordan where Jews were forbidden to live.
4) The majority were not "thrown out into deserts" the majority left without even seeing a Jew after being told by their leaders that if they leave the armies will finish off the Jews and they can return.
There have not been any new settlements in the WB in years and not sure which settlement was built on Arab owned land. The supreme court in Israel generally makes sure anything built on Arab land is destroyed.
The whole world has no idea what they are talking about and have been brainwashed to see something that was agreed upon by 52 countries as irrelevant. No surprise as if there was a vote in the UN to destroy Israel it would probably pass.
6) There is justification for the existence of Israel. You seem to be in denial about how long many of the inhabitants of the land have been here. It has not been 1300 years for the majority. More hundreds and this doesn't include the 300,000 or so who arrived after 1920.
Its amazing how you can continuously blame the Jews for all the regional problems.
ARE YOU REALLY CLAIMING THAT ALL THE WARS IN THE LINK BELOW WERE ISRAELS FAULT?
You could blame Saudi Arabia as if the House of Saud/Wahabists had not conquered the land in the 1920's Hussein would have been given Saudi and E.Palestine (todays Jordan) would not have been split from Palestine. The Arabs on the land would have got a portion and the Jews the rest. Remember Jordan is 80% of mandate Palestine.
ON THE CONTRARY I SPECIFICALLY STATED I AM PRO AUTONOMY FOR THE PALESTINIANS IN THE AREAS WHERE THEY RESIDE. You are so full of hate you read what i wrote wrong. I support the Oslo Accord which does the above.