Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Comments (Page 1,690)

Showing posts 33,781 - 33,800 of36,069
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know that you have become God!!
Do you feel good adding words to people's posts ?
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Islam is on its last legs.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
EDUCATED Christians know the Real Enemy of both Faiths:
“The War Against American Christians Part II: Zionization of Christians”
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.ph...
EXCERPT “The sad reality that naïve American Christians have not yet comprehend, is that Judaism, not Islam, is the real enemy of Christianity as well as all non-Jews.
Have they studied the Qur’an, the Islamic holy book, before hating and burning it, American Christians would have discovered that Islam is closer to Christianity.
Islam’s message of brotherhood, love and peace is similar to Jesus’ teachings.
Similar to Christianity Islam is a universal religion for all nations and is not exclusive to just one elitist group like Judaism.
Islam recognizes all the Christian profits starting from Adam all the way down to Mohammad including Jesus (Issa in Arabic) and his mother.
Islam reveres Virgin Mary to a point it dedicated a whole chapter in the Qur’an in her name, something neither Judaism nor Christianity had ever done.”CONTINUED
“CHRISTIAN HOLOCAUST HIDDEN HELL: COMMUNISM IS JEWISH!“Zionist Jews Killed 60+ Million Mostly Christian Men, Women and Children! Hidden by Jewish Owned Media!”[Censorship Level: Active]
http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/christi...

Gray
Thank you for a most wonderful reply!!

I really enjoyed it and the links which you have shown are very good.

I posted on some threads that these Zionists have totally neutralized Christianity in Western World.

Now it is Christians who are "willfully acting like slaves" to these Zionists and doing all the dirty work for them.

Some how they have brainwashed the majority of Christians, that for Jesus to return, the Jews must get their homeland back and have the Temple built there, unless that happens Jesus shall not return.

So now it is "Christians who are doing every thing in their power" to "ensure that Israel is created, that it is to be made secure and safe and its "enemies" have to be weakened so that no one can threaten their country.

And most of Christian nations in the world are busy for past 100 years in doing just that!! 12 Million Jews driving these 2.5 Billion Christians to do what they "ask" them to do!!

Presidents of USA and Prime Ministers of European countries, take orders for Tel Aviv!!

And they have shortlisted Islam as their prime enemies, because fortunately or unfortunately it is Muslim nations that are all around their precious child Israel.

This is what I am able to decode about the situation in ME.

Thanks for your post and I feel very happy to get it.

PS:

Just see the difference between your post and that of Gary and WW Man.!! It is like difference between White and Black, Day and Night.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Do you feel good adding words to people's posts ?
It is God, who can decide who shall have eternal happiness and you granted it to yourself, where did I go wrong?
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
EDUCATED Christians know the Real Enemy of both Faiths:
“The War Against American Christians Part II: Zionization of Christians”
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.ph...
EXCERPT “The sad reality that naïve American Christians have not yet comprehend, is that Judaism, not Islam, is the real enemy of Christianity as well as all non-Jews.
Have they studied the Qur’an, the Islamic holy book, before hating and burning it, American Christians would have discovered that Islam is closer to Christianity.
Islam’s message of brotherhood, love and peace is similar to Jesus’ teachings.
Similar to Christianity Islam is a universal religion for all nations and is not exclusive to just one elitist group like Judaism.
Islam recognizes all the Christian profits starting from Adam all the way down to Mohammad including Jesus (Issa in Arabic) and his mother.
Islam reveres Virgin Mary to a point it dedicated a whole chapter in the Qur’an in her name, something neither Judaism nor Christianity had ever done.”CONTINUED
“CHRISTIAN HOLOCAUST HIDDEN HELL: COMMUNISM IS JEWISH!“Zionist Jews Killed 60+ Million Mostly Christian Men, Women and Children! Hidden by Jewish Owned Media!”[Censorship Level: Active]
http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/christi...
Under the Sign of the Scorpion – Jewish Communists&#8232;“The Gulag Archipelago, Alexander Solzhenitsyn informed an incredulous world that the blood-maddened Jewish terrorists had murdered sixty-six million victims in Russia from 1918 to 1957! Solzhenitsyn cited Cheka Order No. 10, issued on January 8, 1921:‘To intensify the repression of the bourgeoisie (gentiles).’CONTINUED
“THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO KILLING NON-JEWS”
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/the-complete-...
Ignorance & Intolerance go Hand-In-Hand so please excuse our Ignorant, psuedo Christians who have been well Brainwashed ("Light Load" washing) by Ziono-Media's Monopoly of America
Thanks for your informative contributions to this Forum that is so sadly sullied by simple minded Zionist Shills and Professionally deceived, ignorant "Christians" spamming us with scripted Hate Screeds.
Gray
Hi gay Ignorance & Intolerance go Hand-In-Hand so please excuse our Ignorant muslims poisoned by the koran a book of extreem intolerance and vengence toward all non believers. It is an honest book which leaves the reader with no doubt it followers seek world domination. Have you ever checked out mohameds rape sheet sorry rap sheet theres all the murder coverting his followers and their wives stealing and pedophilia he was a very naughty boy? Can you tell us some more stories obout your heroic deeds as a doctor ?

islam is certainly doing the copts proud in egypt. islam is very good for the penal system in UK we looked up 11 bombebers this week they will join there sex ring brother l hope our indiginous scum give the the reception they deserve.
Where are the positve effects of islam ?
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I really enjoyed it and the links which you have shown are very good.
I posted on some threads that these Zionists have totally neutralized Christianity in Western World.
Now it is Christians who are "willfully acting like slaves" to these Zionists and doing all the dirty work for them.
Some how they have brainwashed the majority of Christians, that for Jesus to return, the Jews must get their homeland back and have the Temple built there, unless that happens Jesus shall not return.
So now it is "Christians who are doing every thing in their power" to "ensure that Israel is created, that it is to be made secure and safe and its "enemies" have to be weakened so that no one can threaten their country.
And most of Christian nations in the world are busy for past 100 years in doing just that!! 12 Million Jews driving these 2.5 Billion Christians to do what they "ask" them to do!!
Presidents of USA and Prime Ministers of European countries, take orders for Tel Aviv!!
And they have shortlisted Islam as their prime enemies, because fortunately or unfortunately it is Muslim nations that are all around their precious child Israel.
This is what I am able to decode about the situation in ME.
Thanks for your post and I feel very happy to get it.
PS:
Just see the difference between your post and that of Gary and WW Man.!! It is like difference between White and Black, Day and Night.

No one has to shortlist islamic nations as a prime enemies because those nations are already doing it to each other.
dandude

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

youtube.com/watch... ……
excuse of a Bigot
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is God, who can decide who shall have eternal happiness and you granted it to yourself, where did I go wrong?
That's right, he does. That's why I know for sure about my happiness. You have not yet met the requirements for that, instead, believing in a pagan and heathen religion which offers nothing to you and your kind. The only thing Islam will offer you is Hell.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Hi gay Ignorance & Intolerance go Hand-In-Hand so please excuse our Ignorant muslims poisoned by the koran a book of extreem intolerance and vengence toward all non believers. It is an honest book which leaves the reader with no doubt it followers seek world domination. Have you ever checked out mohameds rape sheet sorry rap sheet theres all the murder coverting his followers and their wives stealing and pedophilia he was a very naughty boy? Can you tell us some more stories obout your heroic deeds as a doctor ?
islam is certainly doing the copts proud in egypt. islam is very good for the penal system in UK we looked up 11 bombebers this week they will join there sex ring brother l hope our indiginous scum give the the reception they deserve.
Where are the positve effects of islam ?
Great reply ! They bring their mindless propaganda here and their own gut feelings.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Criticizing Israel is not anti-Semitic, and saying so is vile. But singling out Israel for opprobrium and international sanction out of all proportion to any other party in the Middle East is anti-Semitic, and not saying so is dishonest.

--Thomas L. Friedman.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

The War Against American Christians Part II: Zionization of Christians

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/

By Dr. Elias Akleh

Zionists did not just occupy Palestine and create the Israeli state, they had also occupied the governments of the most powerful countries, especially the American administration. They control both Democratic and Republican parties and had occupied the Congress with their bought congressmen. They had also occupied the White House and determine who becomes president.

Zionists dictate American internal and foreign policies. They control almost every aspect of American life starting from birth control/abortion, education, industry, economy, and even death. They did that through their five thousand years old usury system.

Through their usury system and their trade in drugs, alcohol, prostitution, and slavery Zionist Jews accumulated large wealth and power that allowed them finally to create and control American Federal Reserve, major western central banks and financial institutions. They had also controlled the economies and thus the governments of most both Americas and European countries.

They were able to buy politicians and heads of states imposing their own Zionist agendas. The implementation of the Zionist agendas needs capitulation of the masses. A global zionization project, using mainly Christianity, education systems, and media resources, was developed and is half way through.

Zionist discovered that the most effective method of zionizing Americans is through their religion; Christianity. Through the Zionist imposed curriculum of at least the first 12 years of public schooling, the over than 200 pro-Zionist organizations, the Israeli lobby (AIPAC), about 1700 religious radio stations, 245 Christian TV stations, and about 120 Christian newspaper, Zionists had successfully zionized almost 40 million American Christians.

Judeo-Christianity and Christian Zionism, although incongruent and antagonistic ideologies, had become the fashion and spread widely among uncritically naïve and blindly-faithful American Christians. Christian Zionists, such as Anglican Friends of Israel and Christians United for Israel, are more loyal to Israel and to Zionist Jews than to their own country and people.

These groups are misled to believe in the fallacy that the Bible (The New Testament) is an extension of the Judaic Talmud (Old Testament), and that they could not understand the Bible without studying the Talmud. Their pastors preach mainly from the Talmud focusing on the alleged divinity of and god’s love to the Jews (Zionists) and rarely preach about Jesus’ forgiving loving peaceful message from the Bible.

When it comes to Israel these lost souls are actually more Zionists than Zionist Jewish Israeli leaders. They defend Israel’s state terror, war crimes, and violations of international laws and of human rights as accepted self defense against alleged existential threat to god’s chosen people; the only people who have “a sacred covenant”(a business-like contract) with a prejudiced god.

They had supported all Israeli aggression wars against all its neighbors including the use of illegal weapons such as depleted uranium and phosphorous bombs. On their websites they pledge to support Israel to secure its borders, to stress the suffering of Jews inflicted by Christians and to demand compensation, to lobby the Church to confirm Jewish divine heritage, to support Israel politically, financially and militarily, and to protect Israel from the heathen Muslims.
Gray

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

RELUCTANTLY EDITED FOR SPACE

between White and Black, Day and Night.
________

Thanks for YOUR refreshingly intelligent response.

1. It's not that "Most" Christians are deceived by the Professional Deceivers but that only a most Vocal minority of "Christian Zionists" are featured in the West;s Zionist Dominated Media. the so-called "Christians that write here represent a very small number of ignorant psuedo- Christians and NOT the majority.

My Episcopal church is among the most outspoken in criticism of the Zionist Regime, its Atrocities and War Mongering parasitism.

The sad reality of powerful Zionist influence is lessening as people become educated via the Internet and Independent Media.

The whole planet is sick of arrogant Sadistic Zionist Thugs running the show and Zionists are only worsening an inevitable backlash against all Jews; Jews who tolerate Zionist bullying deserve the backlash they'll get while so many suffer under Zionist Tyranny
---

The following are a few examples of what's going on and NOT in Ziono-Media's Monopoly

“Israel Lobby Threatens Church Groups With Congressional Investigation Over Call for Restricting U.S. Military Aid”
https://alethonews.wordpress.com/
By Richard Silverstein | Tikun Olam | October 18, 2012

EXCERPT “ A coalition of U.S. church groups recently made public a letter which called upon the U.S. government to condition future military aid to Israel on its fulfillment of obligations under U.S. law.

The statement was intended to express criticism of Israel’s use of U.S. weapons like cluster bombs in violation of our law and noted that U.S. military assistance provided Israel a buffer against undertaking any actions to advance a just and lasting peace.” CONTINUED

“Tell How It Really is in Gaza, Especially If You’re an Archbishop”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/11/09/how-t...

EXCERPT “In 2007 when Israel tightened the siege on Gaza the prime minister’s adviser, Dov Weisglass, said “the idea is to put the Palestinians on a diet, but not to make them die of hunger”. According to documents just released under a Freedom of Information petition by Gisha, an Israeli law centre, Israel operated “a policy of deliberate reduction” of basic goods in the Gaza Strip. Gisha’s director accuses Israel of “paralyzing normal life in Gaza”, and adds:“I am sorry to say that major elements of this policy are still in place.” http://www.gisha.org/index.php...

“CHRISTIANS BRUTALIZED IN HOLY LAND “
http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/christi...

EXCERPT “Besides the fact that Israel has now become a haven for international gangsters—meaning rampant prostitution, drugs, human trafficking and money laundering to name a few—there are other indicators surrounding Israel’s political and social character as well that show she is anything but friendly to the morals and precepts of Christian teachings.

International Pressure among Christians around the world is growing as people become aware of Zionism's Naziesque machinations.

“NO SUCH THING AS JUSTICE IN THE HOLY LAND”
December 15, 2010 posted by Stuart Littlewood ·
Church leaders from Palestine tell the Irish…
“We need only one thing, to be protected by the world against the crimes of  Israel”
Outside the Irish Parliament. Left to Right: Alan Lonergan (SADAKA), Constantine Dabbagh, Fr Manuel Musallam, John Ging, Archbishop Theodosius Hanna." CONTINUED

PLEASE keep posting your Factual, documented comments. Many people ead these Forums and pass on information I've posted in lots of instances so don;t think that it's only the Zionist Shills as an audience....They're paid to waste your time and disrupt meaningful exchanges of facts and ideas

Best Wishes,

Gray
Gray

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
Criticizing Israel is not anti-Semitic, and saying so is vile. But singling out Israel for opprobrium and international sanction out of all proportion to any other party in the Middle East is anti-Semitic, and not saying so is dishonest.
--Thomas L. Friedman.
When "other parties" extract $Trillions in OUR wages, TENS OF THOUSANDS IN AMERICAN LIVES Exploit a Multi Billion Dollar Holy-Co$t Fraud, Violant the most UN Resolutions, International Laws, Geneva Accords, etc etc .....

AND....

As long as Zionists Occupy MY Government, Massacre US citizens, Betray / Slaughter US G.I.s and send MY countrymen to die for Zionist Lebensraum......

THEN I'll start criticizing "Buky-BukyLand" for their Crimes.

How would YOU like to send YOUR kids to die for Israel, Bankroll that Backstabbing, Parasitic Snake Pit called "Israel" and have them Sink YOUR Ships, Massacre YOUR citizens, & Suck $Trillions our of YOUR wages?

Do I need to show you those REMINDER LISTS again?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
When "other parties" extract $Trillions in OUR wages, TENS OF THOUSANDS IN AMERICAN LIVES Exploit a Multi Billion Dollar Holy-Co$t Fraud, Violant the most UN Resolutions, International Laws, Geneva Accords, etc etc .....
AND....
As long as Zionists Occupy MY Government, Massacre US citizens, Betray / Slaughter US G.I.s and send MY countrymen to die for Zionist Lebensraum......
THEN I'll start criticizing "Buky-BukyLand" for their Crimes.
How would YOU like to send YOUR kids to die for Israel, Bankroll that Backstabbing, Parasitic Snake Pit called "Israel" and have them Sink YOUR Ships, Massacre YOUR citizens, & Suck $Trillions our of YOUR wages?
Do I need to show you those REMINDER LISTS again?
From your conspiracist websites? No thanks man. It's one thing to criticise Israeli policy, and a whole 'nother thing to blame the world's evils on your perceptions of Zionists. Not to mention how you've no knowledge of how the flow of money in the US works, or how you ignore that the rest of the world isn't such an example of stellar behaviour either.

And yes, now that you mention it, my daughter's going to work in Israel for a year after she graduates from high school. She's going to be stationed as an army trainee for two months and then she's going to work as a medic between Jerusalem and Ramallah.

Suck on that!
w wman uk

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
From your conspiracist websites? No thanks man. It's one thing to criticise Israeli policy, and a whole 'nother thing to blame the world's evils on your perceptions of Zionists. Not to mention how you've no knowledge of how the flow of money in the US works, or how you ignore that the rest of the world isn't such an example of stellar behaviour either.
And yes, now that you mention it, my daughter's going to work in Israel for a year after she graduates from high school. She's going to be stationed as an army trainee for two months and then she's going to work as a medic between Jerusalem and Ramallah.
Suck on that!
With any luck she will have her passing out on top of Masada. The IDF show an imence amount of disipline they are fine young people who in general would rather be at colledge than millitery service. Gay is rather warped he had a homo holiday in M/E and went native add to that Munchausand syndrome and that sums the shite and explains his claims that he attende the palistians shot up by the IDF. Hes a plastic palistian.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> That's right, he does. That's why I know for sure about my happiness. You have not yet met the requirements for that, instead, believing in a pagan and heathen religion which offers nothing to you and your kind. The only thing Islam will offer you is Hell.
I think you are "over confident" about yourself, no sincere believer will be so "cocksure" about His status before God.

The Fear of God and Love of God should go side by side. We should have both to keep us on a middle path.

But your "cocksure" way to predict "where is your abode" you have forgotten about Justice of God.

And to call Islam a heathen and pagan religion, you have laid bare your own ignorance. You do not even know what is heathen and pagan religions.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck on that!
So we should go to "Your sponsored Websites" to get the "True Info"?

How would you judge when you only hear "One side of the story"? You must listen to Both Sides of story before making any judgment.

Your Zionist Controlled Main Media does not allow you to read the other side, even if it gives some details from the other side, it is watered down and edited and wrong conclusions drawn from it.

This is visible to any one who sees the actual picture and then what is reported on the main media.

Israel does practice worst type of racism in their country, yet no one is expected to say any thing about it. Any action and every action of Israel against its neighbors is "justified" on ground of "defending itself".

How much is offense and how much is defense no one cares to ask about.

This dual standard of dealing with Israel and its neighbors has caused so much problem over the years and shall continue to do, unless we keep both of them in the same category.

That Israel is the root cause of all ME based terror groups is no more a secret. Its hand is seen in "egging" USA to attack any and every Muslim country in the world.

This is a dangerous game and when US turns its face away from Israel, they have to face "pay back" Time.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are "over confident" about yourself, no sincere believer will be so "cocksure" about His status before God.
The Fear of God and Love of God should go side by side. We should have both to keep us on a middle path.
But your "cocksure" way to predict "where is your abode" you have forgotten about Justice of God.
And to call Islam a heathen and pagan religion, you have laid bare your own ignorance. You do not even know what is heathen and pagan religions.
That's totally false about being "overconfident" ,it's being realistic and having a strong faith in what lies in the future of any Christian. When it comes onto believing or not believing,there isn't any "Middle Path" -it's either all or nothing,MUQ.
Since God is THE Ultimate Judge, He can never tolerate any religion except Chritianity. God can be found ONLY through the salvation and ministry offered by Jesus Christ,dude.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
--Thomas L. Friedman.
Glad you mentioned this author and quote. I enjoyed reading his work, "From Beirut to Jerusalem " .
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

If we all think peace for all, we will all survive.But if wars are started that slip out of control into WW3, then the end of us all, not just Israel,will be near.

SO, LET US BELIEVE AND THINK ABOUT PEACE FOR ALL, BECAUSE PEACE IS GRANDEST GIFT TO MANKIND AND IT GIVES LIFE TO ALL PEOPLE AND ALL NATIONS AND ALL RELIGIONS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,781 - 33,800 of36,069
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••