Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38105 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Gray

Hopewell, VA

#38707 Apr 15, 2013
zander714 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one!=)
......OR:

A letter bomb or car bomb.......Zionists were the first to use those ingenious killing mechanisms during their Invasion of Palestine.

No one has a monopoly on Brilliance, Good or Evil.

Nothing provokes a justified resentment of a Race, Religion etc any more than incessant claims to superiority; "Master Race", "Chosen People", whatever.

The Germans whose patents on countless medicines, inventions etc stolen by the Treaty of Versailles suffered incredibly, yet again and again!

....taken an aspirin lately?
United States The Great

Austin, TX

#38709 Apr 15, 2013
Allah is fake islam is fake everyone knows it! Convert muslum women im a white american man i converted many muslum women
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38710 Apr 16, 2013
WWMan wrote:
And put all the Jews on an island as you posted and recommended. Why does the koran have such hate for non believers then?

islam doesn't need us to demonize it, its follower do it daily following koranic verse excusing jehad and acting like mohamed ie rape murder forced and underage marraige slavery people trafficing etc ect add infinitum.

Can this to be the same mug that post such hate to the jews an admirer and apologist for hitler and his musilm ss divisions?
Is islam a race or a religion mug?

Are you saying that hitler and his thugs werent really all that bad just a little misunderstood?
Do you get a stiffi when you see the bodies of those starved and butcherd by the ss?
Ans.

Again in your recent post, there is nothing but hate and hatred for Islam and Muslims

And what else we can say "One a hate monger, always a hate monger"

PS:

My view that selecting Palestine as home for Jews was a wrong site selection, has nothing to do with Quran.

It was my personal view and I gave my logics for it.

Jews and their "Bosom Friends" Western Nations acted in haste and in stupidity to gather all Jews from all over the world and put them in a country which is surrounded by their enemies, unless of course they wanted to take "revenge" on Jews!!
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38711 Apr 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam can take any criticism, provided it is done in a civil manner and in civlized ways.
The general hate message which we see being placed by WWM and his likes are not criticism, they are hate spewing and hatred monging.
Islam is based on reason and logic and of all religions, Islam is the one which has least dogmas, and always holds golden mean between two extremes.
But most people instead of listening to Islam and its teachings start criticizing it for actions of some Muslims, which is a very wrong approach really.
Far from the truth.
w wman uk

Sheffield, UK

#38712 Apr 16, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I disagree with MUQ, you're no better than he is, lady. Pot calling the kettle black is how it's called!
Wrong yet again .
You have made a statment substantiate it.
The world needs the perspective of a book shop owner however underachiving and pompous it is.
If you want to call me a lady l dont mind, as you dont matter l never seek the aprobation of fools.
The prisy way you conduct yourself it must have a kindergarden you attended ?
w wman uk

Sheffield, UK

#38713 Apr 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam can take any criticism, provided it is done in a civil manner and in civlized ways.
The general hate message which we see being placed by WWM and his likes are not criticism, they are hate spewing and hatred monging.
Islam is based on reason and logic and of all religions, Islam is the one which has least dogmas, and always holds golden mean between two extremes.
But most people instead of listening to Islam and its teachings start criticizing it for actions of some Muslims, which is a very wrong approach really.
l have quoted kornic verses stating punishment for unbelievers . You have not disputed them all you do is bleat racism . Is islam a race or a religion asked that one a couple off times and again in true mug fashon you ducked the question
Allen

Tucker, GA

#38714 Apr 16, 2013
There will never be a end to Israel. They may be punished by God, but long after Ahmadinejad is gone and all others, Israel will still be standing. Ahmadinejad is a lot like Kim in Korea, a lot of hot air.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38715 Apr 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam will have a lot of explaining to do especially answering for and justifying terrorist attacks on the US. You must realize that the US does not and will not take lightly terrorist attacks on its soil.
ocxz

Pamandzi, Mayotte

#38716 Apr 16, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to include yourself in that category!! Lololol
I love how all these idiots (wmn, MUQ, ocxz, Gary, "Expert") are always constantly bickering and yet they're the same kind of racist, fanatical, conservative asses who continue to make fools out of themselves!!
So the mexican edition of "Profiling for internet dummies" has reached you ?
Wonderful...
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38717 Apr 16, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Islam will have a lot of explaining to do especially answering for and justifying terrorist attacks on the US. You must realize that the US does not and will not take lightly terrorist attacks on its soil.
That can be applied to any religion, not just Islam. I for one, would certainly ask about the KKK and those Westboro people if I were you!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38718 Apr 16, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
So the mexican edition of "Profiling for internet dummies" has reached you ?
Wonderful...
Is ad hominem all you really have or are you actually going to try making a substantial argument?

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#38719 Apr 16, 2013
KKK and those Westboro people are not Christian .. I hope you realize

so .. what religion are you advocate ??

“the end-times is now”

Location hidden

#38720 Apr 16, 2013
Only one religion celebrates when innocent people are murdered .. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace

"Mohammed is God's apostle .. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2013.04.16 (Mali Zai, Afghanistan)- Religion of Peace bombers take down eight members of the same family.
2013.04.16 (Peshawar, Pakistan)- Two children are among sixteen innocents torn to shreds by a Holy Warrior suicide bomber.
2013.04.15 (Fallujah, Iraq)- A Fedayeen suicide bomber takes out two innocents along a city street.
2013.04.15 (Habibiya, Iraq)- At least ten Iraqis at an auto mall are taken out by Mujahid car bombers.
2013.04.15 (Kamaliya, Iraq)- An al-Qaeda bombing near an elementary school leaves four dead.
2013.04.15 (Mali Zai, Afghanistan)- Seven civilians are pulled into pieces by Taliban bombers.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38721 Apr 16, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
That can be applied to any religion, not just Islam. I for one, would certainly ask about the KKK and those Westboro people if I were you!
Go ahead and ask about them !
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38722 Apr 16, 2013
His-truth wrote:
KKK and those Westboro people are not Christian .. I hope you realize
so .. what religion are you advocate ??
Advocate's part of the Jewish minority in Mexico City,D.F.

“the end-times is now”

Location hidden

#38723 Apr 16, 2013
Jewish ...... must be that "set-aside" / scales on the eyes thing ... btw advocate ... I've got your Messiah
WTF

Santa Cruz, CA

#38724 Apr 16, 2013
Monday, June 4, 2007

Israel’s end is near, Ahmadinejad says

WTF?

“the end-times is now”

Location hidden

#38725 Apr 16, 2013

........ I don't think so

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people ... all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces .. though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it .. In that day .. saith the Lord .. I will smite every horse with astonishment .. and his rider with madness .. and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah .. and will smite every horse of the people with blindness .. And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart .. The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the Lord of hosts their God .... Zechariah 12
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38726 Apr 16, 2013
His-truth wrote:
........ I don't think so
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people ... all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces .. though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it .. In that day .. saith the Lord .. I will smite every horse with astonishment .. and his rider with madness .. and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah .. and will smite every horse of the people with blindness .. And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart .. The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the Lord of hosts their God .... Zechariah 12
Ahmadin a Jihad is full of crap
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38727 Apr 16, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Islam will have a lot of explaining to do especially answering for and justifying terrorist attacks on the US. You must realize that the US does not and will not take lightly terrorist attacks on its soil.
It is not Islam which has to answer any thing about the terrorist attack on USA.

If you go by that logic then Christianity has to answer for so many mass killings in the same USA.

If you analyze some of the acts done by some Muslims, you will find they are linked to the same Israel for whom USA is the chief backer.

So it is not a religious issue at all. It is a political dispute.

Islam has to offer no excuse or apology of any kind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What attracts white women to black men? (Mar '07) 5 min Johnny 11,535
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Catcher1 48,411
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min 911 Inside Job 281,242
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 26 min WasteWater 18
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 28 min DENG 38,750
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 34 min WasteWater 2,034
does any one know any thing about willie kirk (Jan '10) 39 min concernedcitizens 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min Cory 646,503
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min The Hangman 971,627
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Toby 105,572
More from around the web