Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38083 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#38725 Apr 16, 2013
Israel’s end is near, Ahmadinejad says

........ I don't think so

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people ... all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces .. though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it .. In that day .. saith the Lord .. I will smite every horse with astonishment .. and his rider with madness .. and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah .. and will smite every horse of the people with blindness .. And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart .. The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the Lord of hosts their God .... Zechariah 12
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38726 Apr 16, 2013
His-truth wrote:
Israel’s end is near, Ahmadinejad says
........ I don't think so
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people ... all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces .. though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it .. In that day .. saith the Lord .. I will smite every horse with astonishment .. and his rider with madness .. and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah .. and will smite every horse of the people with blindness .. And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart .. The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the Lord of hosts their God .... Zechariah 12
Ahmadin a Jihad is full of crap
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38727 Apr 16, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Islam will have a lot of explaining to do especially answering for and justifying terrorist attacks on the US. You must realize that the US does not and will not take lightly terrorist attacks on its soil.
It is not Islam which has to answer any thing about the terrorist attack on USA.

If you go by that logic then Christianity has to answer for so many mass killings in the same USA.

If you analyze some of the acts done by some Muslims, you will find they are linked to the same Israel for whom USA is the chief backer.

So it is not a religious issue at all. It is a political dispute.

Islam has to offer no excuse or apology of any kind.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38728 Apr 16, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

The Real State Of The Union Is Bleak

By James Kunstler

February 13, 2013 "Information Clearing House" - The fog of chatter about Federal Reserve money-printing shenanigans, currency wars, fiscal intransigence, exchange rates, and alphabetized rescue operations conceals the central reality of the historical moment: that all industrial economies now face epic contraction, even rip-roaring China in its absurd and spectacular bid to become the latest drive-in utopia.

The so-called advanced nations of the world are all sliding toward something less than they wish to be, and the so-called developing nations will backslide further into poverty and anarchy where development will never happen. The implacable contraction underway is the simple result of growing scarcity of cheap oil, the master resource.

Thus, in a world where fantasy has replaced analysis, the propaganda channels brim with false news of America's coming "energy independence" and the rebirth of domestic manufacturing, the coming electric car fleet, and space tourism.

There is also chatter among the paranoid that an imagined elite has deliberately engineered American collapse for fun and profit, with sideshows about the Department of Homeland Security promoting social upheaval in order to make a show of putting it down. This is all b.s. concealing the futile machinations of people so unfortunate as to hold political office in an unraveling they can't control. Where control is no longer possible, paranoid fantasies fill the vacuum of wishing for control.

One thing you can be sure of: the current sociopolitical weather will change. A front will blow through and sweep the fog away. So many circles of hazard are spinning around events that some fast-turning object will come off its axis and start smashing all the fantasies.

When that happens, it will be every community for itself, and where there are no real communities -- for instance, the vast matrix of suburban noplaces that America emergently composed itself out of in a tragic quest to become its own televised fantasy -- we'll discover the dark side of the "liberty" that so-called conservatives endlessly invoke, in all its screaming eagle iconography.

Not since the Civil War (1861 - 65) has anything bad of this scale happened within the United States itself and the public is unprepared despite our total immersion in the on-screen ersatz heroics of avatars such as Dwayne Johnson. The terrible convulsion of the 1860s was preceded by a political time much like ours is now, with figures (calling them leaders is inaccurate) of no conviction backpedaling furiously toward strife.

Remember these things if you tune in to watch President Obama move his lips on Tuesday amid the incessant applause in the House chamber. He'll speak the words "climate change" and the hall will rock with thunderous handclapping -- but it won't mean anything because both the president and the people have no intention of changing the way we live. Mr. Obama will cheerlead for economic growth and he will be talking out of his ass. It's the nature of this contraction that economic growth is absent.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38729 Apr 16, 2013
Contd.

You can have plenty of economic activity -- especially if you re-form (literally) the systems we depend on, such as farming, commerce, medicine, and transportation -- but it won't be expressed favorably in the GDP stats or the balance sheets of CitiGroup and Morgan Stanley. At the core of this contraction is the disappearing act of real capital -- that is, accumulated wealth -- for the excellent reason that we are squandering what remains of it in the futile effort to keep living the way we do.

But it will be vanishing fast, contrary to the view of such fantasists as David Leonhardt, Washington bureau chief of The New York Times -- catch him on the current Slate Political Gabfest -- who thinks that the Growth Fairy is about to land on the south lawn of the White House.

The State of the Union Address is happening in a peculiar quiet moment when all the financial brushfires of the time have been reduced temporarily to a smolder that conceals the full involvement of the roots under the surface. Our economic system is burning down. Nobody wants to talk about the system that will have to replace it, which I call a world made by hand.

The fortunate few will be those who have already established themselves in an authentic community of helping hands, who have some tools -- and I don't mean Adobe Photoshop or the latest iPhone app -- and laid in some bits of silver and gold.

James Kunstler is the editor of www.Kunstler.com
ocxz

Mayotte

#38730 Apr 16, 2013
His-truth wrote:
Only one religion celebrates when innocent people are murdered .. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
"Mohammed is God's apostle .. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29
2013.04.16 (Mali Zai, Afghanistan)- Religion of Peace bombers take down eight members of the same family.
2013.04.16 (Peshawar, Pakistan)- Two children are among sixteen innocents torn to shreds by a Holy Warrior suicide bomber.
2013.04.15 (Fallujah, Iraq)- A Fedayeen suicide bomber takes out two innocents along a city street.
2013.04.15 (Habibiya, Iraq)- At least ten Iraqis at an auto mall are taken out by Mujahid car bombers.
2013.04.15 (Kamaliya, Iraq)- An al-Qaeda bombing near an elementary school leaves four dead.
2013.04.15 (Mali Zai, Afghanistan)- Seven civilians are pulled into pieces by Taliban bombers.
Funny, 2 countries out of the 3 you mention are or have been occupied by Us military, and the 3rd is an ally of the Usa.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38731 Apr 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not Islam which has to answer any thing about the terrorist attack on USA.
If you go by that logic then Christianity has to answer for so many mass killings in the same USA.
If you analyze some of the acts done by some Muslims, you will find they are linked to the same Israel for whom USA is the chief backer.
Islam is programmed for destruction anyway, not because of terrorist actions but that is God's Will. Ditto for other religions andisms. Terrorist actions are just part of Islam's last gasp .
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38732 Apr 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What mass killings are you referring to ?
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38733 Apr 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam can take any criticism, provided it is done in a civil manner and in civlized ways.
The general hate message which we see being placed by WWM and his likes are not criticism, they are hate spewing and hatred monging.
Islam is based on reason and logic and of all religions, Islam is the one which has least dogmas, and always holds golden mean between two extremes.
But most people instead of listening to Islam and its teachings start criticizing it for actions of some Muslims, which is a very wrong approach really.
That's totally false . You will probably see this in your lifetime. Islam has positioned itself as an enemy of many of the world powers and will not endure. Islamic nations are no match for any of the significant world powers, so hence the many terrorist splinter groups practicing assymetric warfare. The US will become the world's largest oil producer since the Arab world's oil supplies are on a serious decline. Once the failed combined Russian and Islamic attack on Israel occurs, only then will the world know for sure that Islam is an endangered species. Biblical prophecy ALWAYS occurs , not just some of the time. Have a good day .
w wman uk

Leeds, UK

#38734 Apr 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Islam has to offer no excuse or apology of any kind."
Well it should to all the non believers for the threats it makes to them, for the violence it brings to them , for the taxes islamic states have extorted from them and for stating it is the religion of peace.

islam is like alice in blunderland all ways here are the murhmnas ways.
Where have ve heard this in recent times .Ah that nice Mr hitler orderves vil be obeyed at all time zeig heil !
w wman uk

Leeds, UK

#38735 Apr 17, 2013
Opps forgot all ways here are the murhumnas ways or off with you head !
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38736 Apr 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Israel as a "political dispute" , this is surely one in which Islam will never win since Israel is God's sacred ground for the Jews. Don't even waste your time with this one !
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38737 Apr 17, 2013
Study concludes that highly religious people are less motivated by compassion than non believers:

http://www.sciguru.com/newsitem/13791/highly-...
w wman uk

UK

#38738 Apr 18, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
Study concludes that highly religious people are less motivated by compassion than non believers:
http://www.sciguru.com/newsitem/13791/highly-...
So whats that got to do with you cock whats your point?
Do you think that entitles you to look down your nose at them? Fook you arrshole.
From you posts we can only conclude that you are an under achiever who need to get out from his litle bookshop more often.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38739 Apr 18, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
So whats that got to do with you cock whats your point?
Do you think that entitles you to look down your nose at them? Fook you arrshole.
From you posts we can only conclude that you are an under achiever who need to get out from his litle bookshop more often.
If you'd any brains you'd realise that this was a jab at you, MUQ and Gary specifically. Since you all seem so fond of pointing out the lovely parts of your religion and then using that as your excuse to bash the "non believers" and just be a humongous dick in general. It's one thing to be religious, and another thing to be religious and be a hateful person.

The study I cited just proves my point about how all your rambling about being "kind and compassionate" is moral fraud on your part.
utxdoni

Austin, TX

#38741 Apr 18, 2013
fjd wrote:
And he says this hours after these well connected terrorist wannabe's in their JFK plot have countless ties reported to Iran. Same with the Turkish troops amassing on the Iraqi border against the Kurds, guess what they found found in a train the other day?
If 80% of your terror comes from one place, what happens when that thing is gone?
Peace
Right? There are easily identifiable hate groups, and country's that live to hate the "Free World". Cut the head off this snake, and world peace IS possible. It sounds counterintuitive, but ... if you have a healthy organism, and it gets cancer--cutting out the cancer...obliterating it...is the only chance at healing.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38742 Apr 19, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'd any brains you'd realise that this was a jab at you, MUQ and Gary specifically. Since you all seem so fond of pointing out the lovely parts of your religion and then using that as your excuse to bash the "non believers" and just be a humongous dick in general. It's one thing to be religious, and another thing to be religious and be a hateful person.
The study I cited just proves my point about how all your rambling about being "kind and compassionate" is moral fraud on your part.
He is kind and compassionate to people like him....and no doubt he finds many who share their views.

I like your comment that says "it is different to be religious and be religious and hateful person".

Any one who is truly religious, does not hate other people. Even those who follow other religions are seen as "people on wrong path" but that is not hate.

The hate is where one wants to persecute them and try to take over their rights.

And you are correct there are many amongst religious people who are not truly religious. And we see them in hate speeches and compaign against other communities.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38743 Apr 19, 2013
GAry wrote:
1. Islam is programmed for destruction anyway, not because of terrorist actions but that is God's Will. Ditto for other religions and isms. Terrorist actions are just part of Islam's last gasp .

2. That's totally false . You will probably see this in your lifetime. Islam has positioned itself as an enemy of many of the world powers and will not endure.

Islamic nations are no match for any of the significant world powers, so hence the many terrorist splinter groups practicing assymetric warfare. The US will become the world's largest oil producer since the Arab world's oil supplies are on a serious decline. Once the failed combined Russian and Islamic attack on Israel occurs, only then will the world know for sure that Islam is an endangered species. Biblical prophecy ALWAYS occurs , not just some of the time. Have a good day .

3. Speaking of Israel as a "political dispute" , this is surely one in which Islam will never win since Israel is God's sacred ground for the Jews. Don't even waste your time with this one !
Ans.

01. You live in your false dream about destruction of Islam. All enemies of Islam are dreaming the same thing for past 1400 years. You also stand in the queue and join them.

02. That there are so many Western nations who have enmity with Islam, is indeed good for Islam and its survival.

US s decline is evident for every one who have any knowledge about rise and fall of nations.

Decline of USA in education, IQ, production and research is evident. Most of research and development work is done by people of other nationalities.

It is only a matter of time, when it takes the same route as that of “Great Britain” or “Great USSR”.

3. I do not know what is future of Isreal. But world’s foundations were not shaking when there was no Israel for past 2000 years and I do not know if they will start shaking when there is no Israel.

Who will miss Israel would be Jews and a Zionists who are not even 1 % of world’s population.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38744 Apr 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. You live in your false dream about destruction of Islam. All enemies of Islam are dreaming the same thing for past 1400 years. You also stand in the queue and join them.
02. That there are so many Western nations who have enmity with Islam, is indeed good for Islam and its survival.
US s decline is evident for every one who have any knowledge about rise and fall of nations.
Decline of USA in education, IQ, production and research is evident. Most of research and development work is done by people of other nationalities.
It is only a matter of time, when it takes the same route as that of “Great Britain” or “Great USSR”.
3. I do not know what is future of Isreal. But world’s foundations were not shaking when there was no Israel for past 2000 years and I do not know if they will start shaking when there is no Israel.
Who will miss Israel would be Jews and a Zionists who are not even 1 % of world’s population.
The sirvival of Israel is the acid test of the falseness of Islam. The future of Israel is bright and peaceful. The current forces of Islam will no longer be around to harrass and torture the nation.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38745 Apr 19, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Our grubby little Jew hypocrite and his ad hominems. You should spend more time at your grubby little bookshop. Have a good day, Runt Rabbi !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min science is god 996,523
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr candlesmell 703,781
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 88,354
why Donald Trump is president (Oct '17) 2 hr Joe Fortuna 37
Division Of Cold Dead Hands 3 hr Happy 1
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 3 hr poodawg 66
Trump is Gods anointed!!! 5 hr doG mnaDed lyoH r... 1