Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 20 comments on the Jun 4, 2007, Worcester Telegram & Gazette story titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Gary

Columbus, OH

#38635 Apr 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what is called bias and closed mind.
You generalize based on your limited observations and try to belittle other people.
This is what we call as Racism, Extreme Nationalism and Bigotary and you people display it one or the other.
Of course my views are biased-they shoild be. Islam is the scum of the earth and America and its allies are the best nations on Earth period !
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38636 Apr 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
My posts are always honest, to the best of my knowledge.
I do not shy from calling spade a spade. I tell about Islam and Quran and its teachings what I know.
Islam is never an extremist religion, its role is always Middle of the path, even when criticizing its opponents, it stays within the limit.
Even it the battlefield, when swords are drawn, it asks Muslim, not to exceed the bound and do not do injustice.
Such type of balance in teachings you will not find in any other religion.
That is why you people take to hatred and start criticizing Islam without any just reason.
Crimes committed by people of other religions are never attributed to their religion, but if any Muslim sounding name is involved in them, you hang this around Islam.
Do you think or believe that every Muslim is an angel?
This is difference between yours and my approach.
You choose for your self the job of Hate spreader and that is what your posts are. Extremists and dripping with hate and hatred.
Do you think you will stop spread if Islam and Muslims in your country by these messages? Try it and see it only harms you and your personality.
My posts are factual , whereas yours are full of Islamic propaganda . It's not about stopping the spread of Islam ,it's about relating to you and others the dangers that Islam poses to not only individuals and nations that adhere to it but also those that it affects. Speaking of bias and bigotry, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Egypt and many more are the kings of hate, bias, bigotry,etc. This will be wiped away in due time as these nations are judged by God and relegated to the dust bins of HISTORY !
w wman uk

UK

#38637 Apr 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Quran is not all peace and light.
It is peace and light for those who want to live in peace and want light.
For trouble makers and those who want to create mischief, injustice and tyranny in the land, Quran has solution for them.
Quran is a practical book, not a mere goody goody hypocritical type of book, that misleads people.
Hatemongers like you shall only spread hate, because you are not capable to live in peace and co-exist with other people.
Funny that what your idol the fuhurer said all vays here will be our vays. Zige Hile. You lie again we do live in peace with other people in the UK even ignoring nasty street protests and extreem muslims . But we do lock up bombers and muslim pedophile gang if caught. We allow them to carry out cruel slaughter of livestock honor killings arranged and under age marrages are ignored for fear of offending the murhumna.
w wman uk

UK

#38638 Apr 12, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> My posts are factual , whereas yours are full of Islamic propaganda . It's not about stopping the spread of Islam ,it's about relating to you and others the dangers that Islam poses to not only individuals and nations that adhere to it but also those that it affects. Speaking of bias and bigotry, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Egypt and many more are the kings of hate, bias, bigotry,etc. This will be wiped away in due time as these nations are judged by God and relegated to the dust bins of HISTORY !
You not the first to notice this Sir Winstone Churchill wrote a brillant piece over 100 years ago.
The chilling thing about it is it is more true today our resident murhumna loves it thats why l repeat it. He then squarks raciest or hater all Churchill wrote was the truth and it stings him like salt on the tail of a slugg.
Churchill wrote: "Indeed it is evident that Christianity, however degraded and distorted by cruelty and intolerance, must always exert a modifying influence on men's passions, and protect them from the more violent forms of fanatical fever, as we are protected from smallpox by vaccination. But the Mahommedan religion increases, instead of lessening, the fury of intolerance. It was originally propagated by the sword, and ever since, its votaries have been subject, above the people of all other creeds, to this form of madness."

Churchill wrote of the Mahdi's jihad, the succession of the Khalifa and Omdurman in a two-volume book published by Longmans in 1899. Entitled "The River War: An Account of the Reconquest of Sudan", Churchill wrote on pages 248-250 of the second volume: ""How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

"Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die. But the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytising faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science - the science against which it had vainly struggled - the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome."
Refute these truth if you can mug
Ali

Switzerland

#38639 Apr 12, 2013
MUQ, you are fooling no one! Everything in your latest post are absolute wishful thinking. It is a known fact in the West that Muslims are totally brainwashed into believing the Islamic deceptions.

All muslims have the same hidden agenda - they all display it deceitfully with varying levels of aggression, from extremism to accomodating. The religion of peace is untrue; all muslims believe in a world domination by violent Islam and at heart they support their religion which ever way it manifests.

Muslims are totally deceived thru fear - SHIRK will send you to eternal fires of hell, so don't even think!! Dont even think like the infidel,dont let him convince you of anything!

However, because Islam doesn't have a world leader it is open to manipulation. Watch, the Russian leader Putin, since losing superpower staus at the end of the cold war, is looking for a cause to head up. He is supplying nuclear technology to the Islamic world hoping you fools will blow up the USA. You guys will! Look at Ahamad-dinner-jacket,'ole shorty, he will together with the 29 year old idiot from N Korea do the Russian's bidding.

Your cause is being slowly hi-jacked by Putin!!!! What a joke!

Incidently as per this topic, Israel's end is near - the a*se of Israel is about to sh*t on Iran. The last thing shorty will see is the printing on the nose cone of a misile reading, "Made In Zion." lol
w wman uk

Sheffield, UK

#38640 Apr 12, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
With you clearly belonging to the riff raff that didn't attend university.
Wrong yet again, no suprise considering your limitations.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38641 Apr 12, 2013
I could post something about how MUQ, wmn and Gary are being idiots, but they're already proving that for me with their silly little bickering (and general ignorance). I just love how fundamentalists absolutely cannot get over their shit.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/3921811/poin...
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38642 Apr 12, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
I could post something about how MUQ, wmn and Gary are being idiots, but they're already proving that for me with their silly little bickering (and general ignorance). I just love how fundamentalists absolutely cannot get over their shit.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/3921811/poin...
Keep on enjoying it, runt rabbi !
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38643 Apr 12, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong yet again, no suprise considering your limitations.
He's limited by his ignorance. Tis a pity, I dare say ....
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38645 Apr 12, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
It's cute how you keep saying that yet never are able to elaborate on those supposed "limitations" without making a fool out of yourself.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38646 Apr 12, 2013
Ali wrote:
MUQ, you are fooling no one! Everything in your latest post are absolute wishful thinking. It is a known fact in the West that Muslims are totally brainwashed into believing the Islamic deceptions.
All muslims have the same hidden agenda - they all display it deceitfully with varying levels of aggression, from extremism to accomodating. The religion of peace is untrue; all muslims believe in a world domination by violent Islam and at heart they support their religion which ever way it manifests.
Muslims are totally deceived thru fear - SHIRK will send you to eternal fires of hell, so don't even think!! Dont even think like the infidel,dont let him convince you of anything!
However, because Islam doesn't have a world leader it is open to manipulation. Watch, the Russian leader Putin, since losing superpower staus at the end of the cold war, is looking for a cause to head up. He is supplying nuclear technology to the Islamic world hoping you fools will blow up the USA. You guys will! Look at Ahamad-dinner-jacket,'ole shorty, he will together with the 29 year old idiot from N Korea do the Russian's bidding.
Incidently as per this topic, Israel's end is near - the a*se of Israel is about to sh*t on Iran. The last thing shorty will see is the printing on the nose cone of a misile reading, "Made In Zion." lol
Guten Abend, Ali. What a great post ! Just like the last thing Zarqawi saw was American soldiers observing him up close and personal after the targeted assasination.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38647 Apr 12, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Keep on enjoying it, runt rabbi !
Coming from the guy who keep insisting on shills like "oh but I have Jewish friends and they're Messianic and they're Messianic but ohhhh how religious I'm positively delirious with how super duper close I am to Jewish people just because I am!"

You've revealed your true colours dumbass, and I for one am going to enjoy making an utter fool out of you racist, prejudiced ass.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38648 Apr 12, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>He's limited by his ignorance. Tis a pity, I dare say ....
Dear me, I guess you've missed the news on how prejudice correlates with lower intelligence:

http://pss.sagepub.com/content/23/2/187

But I already knew that about you and your boyfriends MUQ and wmn ages ago!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38649 Apr 12, 2013
Ali wrote:
Should I be surprised that the neocon European will of course come to rub shoulders with racists because s/he is unwanted in mainstream European society? Poor baby!
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38650 Apr 12, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from the guy who keep insisting on shills like "oh but I have Jewish friends and they're Messianic and they're Messianic but ohhhh how religious I'm positively delirious with how super duper close I am to Jewish people just because I am!"
You've revealed your true colours dumbass, and I for one am going to enjoy making an utter fool out of you racist, prejudiced ass.
Wow, the hatred is really flowing now . Feel better ?
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38651 Apr 12, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear me, I guess you've missed the news on how prejudice correlates with lower intelligence:
http://pss.sagepub.com/content/23/2/187
But I already knew that about you and your boyfriends MUQ and wmn ages ago!
I'm not that old. I haven't been around "ages" !Keep trying ...
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38652 Apr 12, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, the hatred is really flowing now . Feel better ?
And you're so much more peaceful? Odd that racism isn't constituted as hate to you, but I guess that comes with the low intelligence.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38654 Apr 12, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
He had a bad a bad day at the office or he ran out of popcorn.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38656 Apr 12, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> He had a bad a bad day at the office or he ran out of popcorn.
I don't work at an office (God forbid). I own a bookstore.

What do you do? Post all day Topix? Yawn.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38657 Apr 12, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Did you lose your home in a gambling spree ?
Have you run out of relevant counterpoints? Did you have any in the first place?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr thetruth 9,308
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Blagoja 828,231
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr truth 611,844
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 583,978
What country has the best culture in your opinion? (Jul '08) 2 hr rajesh 247
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 2 hr any- h 258
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr gundee123 442,815
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr Justice League 3,345
More from around the web