Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38085 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Gary

Westerville, OH

#38654 Apr 12, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong yet again, no suprise considering your limitations.
He had a bad a bad day at the office or he ran out of popcorn.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38656 Apr 12, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> He had a bad a bad day at the office or he ran out of popcorn.
I don't work at an office (God forbid). I own a bookstore.

What do you do? Post all day Topix? Yawn.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38657 Apr 12, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Did you lose your home in a gambling spree ?
Have you run out of relevant counterpoints? Did you have any in the first place?
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38658 Apr 12, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you run out of relevant counterpoints? Did you have any in the first place?
Have you ?
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38659 Apr 12, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you. Then that is your "office" so to speak.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38660 Apr 12, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Propaganda and Barf Alert
Shame on Jewish Democrats

Op-ed: Republican senators were the only ones who passionately grilled Hagel on his lack of support for Israel

By Shoula Romano Horing (Contd.)

Despite the fact that 69% of the Jews voted for Obama and donated heavily to the Democratic Party, the Republican senators were the only ones who passionately grilled and interrogated Hagel on his lack of support for Israel, while all the Democratic senators tried to cover up this fact.

Hagel was confronted by several Republicans for refusing to sign congressional letters seeking a terrorist designation for the militant Islamist group Hezbollah and the Iranian Revolutionary Guards. The ranking Republican senator James Inhofe of Oklahoma reminded the committee that in 2000 an overwhelming majority of senators sent a letter he sponsored to President Clinton reaffirming their solidarity with Israel during Arafat's terror campaign and Hagel was one of just four who refused to sign the letter. Senator Graham, referring to the letter, told Hagel "the lack of signature by you run chills down my spine."

A month before his death, Ed Koch, the former mayor of NY, told the Algemeiner Journal that he hoped that Democrats in Congress will oppose Hagel's appointment, saying "if Hagel is not confirmed it'll be because the Republicans take him on and a few good Democrats."

But in reality not even one Democrat was good enough to join the Republicans, including the eleven Jewish Senators.

Many leading Jewish Democratic senators and congressmen who are known to be pro-Israel were in a rush to publicly endorse Hagel weeks in advance of the hearing. The leading Jewish Senator Schumer from NY needed only 90 minutes of conversation with Hagel to come out in support of him and to encourage his Senate colleagues to also support him. Senators Boxer, Feinstein, and Congresswoman Wasserman, the chairman of the Democratic National Committee, stated that even though they were concerned with his comments about the "Jewish lobby" and his voting record, they accepted Hagel's regrets and apologies and his verbal reassurances about supporting Israel and facing Iran.

Purim is coming soon and we will read the Book of Esther. After Queen Esther told Mordechai, her uncle, that she cannot go to the king and plead with him to save the Jewish people because she worried about her own self survival, Mordechai relayed to Esther the following words: "Do not think that you will escape the fate of all the Jews by being in the king's palace. For if you will remain silent at this time, relief and salvation will come to the Jews from another source, and you and the house of your father will be lost. And who knows if it is not for just such a time that you reached this royal position."

I hope the Jewish senators, congressmen and other influential Jews who serve in Obama's administration remember these words before it is too late.

Born and raised in Israel, Shoula is an attorney, university lecturer, radio show host, opinion columnist and national public speaker who has lived in the United states since 1980. Her blog: www.shoularomanohoring.com
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38661 Apr 12, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Of course my views are biased-they shoild be. Islam is the scum of the earth and America and its allies are the best nations on Earth period !
Thank you for "confirming" that you are of closed mind!!

PS:

And if you hold such "firm views" why you grudge if some one has views different from yours?
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38662 Apr 12, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>Funny that what your idol the fuhurer said all vays here will be our vays. Zige Hile. You lie again we do live in peace with other people in the UK even ignoring nasty street protests and extreem muslims . But we do lock up bombers and muslim pedophile gang if caught. We allow them to carry out cruel slaughter of livestock honor killings arranged and under age marrages are ignored for fear of offending the murhumna.
I never said that Hitler's views are your views. But he was a European, that is certain.

Muslims as resident of your country, have every right to demand rights for them as every other member of the society has.

You like it or not, it is according to the rules of Democracy by which you live and die.

If they demand some thing, it is their right, and if you call them "extremist Muslims" it only shows that you are Extremist yourself.

And this extremism is what drove you to WW-1 and WW-2, it was Extreme NAtionalism.

So get out of it and try to live in peace. The days of West's Domination are over!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38664 Apr 12, 2013
Gary wrote:
My posts are factual , whereas yours are full of Islamic propaganda . It's not about stopping the spread of Islam ,it's about relating to you and others the dangers that Islam poses to not only individuals and nations that adhere to it but also those that it affects. Speaking of bias and bigotry, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Egypt and many more are the kings of hate, bias, bigotry,etc. This will be wiped away in due time as these nations are judged by God and relegated to the dust bins of HISTORY !
Ans.

Read your post and see if it does not display naked hatred of Islam.

So what if I write to nullify your effect.

I have full right to love Islam and write about its positive effects when you only write about its negative aspect.

How can a religion which qualities as you describe, hold sway over people for 1400 years?
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

#38665 Apr 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I have full right to love Islam and write about its positive effects when you only write about its negative aspect.
How can a religion which qualities as you describe, hold sway over people for 1400 years?

PS:

And if you hold such "firm views" why you grudge if some one has views different from yours?
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38666 Apr 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
PS:
If you go back and read some of my posts,Muq, you would find some answers. You don't know how to think. You are gullible to Islamic propaganda.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38667 Apr 13, 2013
Expert in all Things wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for "confirming" that you are of closed mind!!
PS:
Exactly !!!
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38668 Apr 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
All kinds of reasons, fear and intimidation, ignorance,etc. What if I write to nullify your effect ?
w wman uk

UK

#38669 Apr 13, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
So all is exposed a bookshop whole a bookshop all to youself what an important man you think you are.
God forbid you ever did a days work in you underachieving life.
You claim a university degree but what happend grades not good enough where as your contempories went on to be doctors ,directors of companies,teachers etc.
No wonder you so aserbic all you have amounted to is a grubby little bookshop . Still l supose it gives you the opertunity to practice pompousity ,lording it over a couple of under paid staff. Labour is so cheap in mexico .
w wman uk

UK

#38670 Apr 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that Hitler's views are your views. But he was a European, that is certain.
Muslims as resident of your country, have every right to demand rights for them as every other member of the society has.
You like it or not, it is according to the rules of Democracy by which you live and die.
If they demand some thing, it is their right, and if you call them "extremist Muslims" it only shows that you are Extremist yourself.
And this extremism is what drove you to WW-1 and WW-2, it was Extreme NAtionalism.
So get out of it and try to live in peace. The days of West's Domination are over!!
No but l called him your idol because you posted your admiration for hitler argably the most evil man in living memory.Muslims are entitled to the same rights and taxes as any other citizen (priviledges that is not granted in most muslim contries) in the UK we wouldnt have it any other way .
What should not be entitled to is shira law or exsemption form our laws because they are mooslims to be allowed on the streets of luton ,London, rochdale shouting death to the police that is ensitment to violence. Ordenary muslims are to frightened to speak out. That is not calling them cowards but they know they will get it from both sides.
See angy muslims in luton on Y tube and tell us honestly what the consiquences of shuch behavior in an islams if the protesters were Christins.
w wman uk

UK

#38671 Apr 13, 2013
I’ve had a few emails, recently, from people in Saudi Arabia who seem genuinely puzzled about why I criticize their country. A country, let’s remind ourselves, that’s actively funding the spread of Islamic extremism throughout the West like a poison dye. That’s exporting millions of textbooks around the world teaching children supremacism, separatism, and hatred of non-Muslims. And a country that donates tens of millions of dollars a year to schools in Pakistan that train children to be suicide bombers. A country where women enjoy a status somewhere between human beings and livestock. And where people are executed for things that are not even crimes in the civilized world. And a country whose ruling class indulge themselves freely in alcohol, drugs, and every other vice you can think of, while condemning their people to a social and psychological prison for their own moral good. And they really have to ask?
w wman uk

UK

#38672 Apr 13, 2013
One guy said,“I’m from Saudi Arabia and I’m proud of my country. Well, good for you. But forgive me for asking why. If you live in Saudi Arabia, what on Earth have you got to be proud of? If you couldn’t dig money straight out of the ground, you’d all be starving. The only thing your country has to offer the world is oil. Well, it’s not the only thing but we don’t need any sand and we’re all up to here with Jihad, thanks very much.
Your country, like the whole Arab world, is entirely and pathetically dependent on Western technology – much of it,
w wman uk

UK

#38673 Apr 13, 2013
Israeli – without which it couldn’t function. What the hell have you got to be proud of? Maybe you’re proud of the fact that your country leads the world in public executions for things like sorcery. We went through that in Europe hundreds of years ago and we’re still embarrassed about it. How do you expect us to feel watching you repeat the same insanity? And there’s no other word for it. It’s not culturally different, it’s not conservative, it’s insane.
And it’s insane because your country is run by insane people. A small group of hard-core, ultra-conservative, religious clerics; each the proud holder of a PhD in pious ignorance, who call themselves the Supreme Council of Islamic Scholars. That sounds like a real brain-fest, doesn’t it? Actually, no, you’re right. It sounds like a bunch of rancid old closet homosexuals digging around in scripture to find ways of justifying their infantile fear of women. Men who’ve reduced their spiritual focus to such a dry ordeal of repression and vindictive cruelty, they’ve sucked all the life out of it and out of themselves. And they’re always looking for new ways to embarrass their country in the eyes of history. To cement its reputation as a backwater of superstition and ignorance and to ensure that their ugly and poisonous Wahabi doctrine will be derided and ridiculed by the whole world, now and for many centuries to come.
w wman uk

UK

#38674 Apr 13, 2013
Recently, they instructed the religious police (yes, religious police) to prevent anyone who even looks as if they might be gay from entering a school or a university. They really seem to have a major problem with gay people, these guys. Almost as big a problem as they have with women. And that’s the psychological equivalent of a 200-pound tumor that has to be pushed around in a wheelbarrow. Indeed, they’re so obsessed with homosexuality, you can’t help but be suspicious. When they condemn it as forcefully as any closet gay Christian televangelist who consorts with rent boys; what are we supposed to think?
And no absurdity is too great either for the paranoid imagination of the Saudi religious scholar. Like the recent pronouncement that allowing women to drive cars will turn everybody in the country gay because there won’t be any virgins left. Well, apart from the faulty logic, I think they’re way behind the curve on that one.
It’s well-known that homosexuality is absolutely rampant in Saudi Arabia despite being a capital offense. And it’s almost impossible to find a Saudi man – and that would include the clerics – who has not had a gay experience because women are just so hermetically inaccessible. And who can be surprised? If you insist on keeping men and women apart in such an unnatural way, you have to be prepared for the natural consequence: a rise in homosexual activity. Living in a crazy kingdom doesn’t make anybody less human. And certain biological urges will be satisfied one way or another.
Now, of course, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with being gay. The ancient Greeks were gay and there was nothing wrong with them. They routinely had sex with other men, just as they do today in Saudi Arabia, and there’s nothing wrong with it there either. Which is just as well, because it’s no secret, boys. So you can step out of that closet any time you like. All over the world, Saudi Arabia has long had a reputation as a gay country. A country with one king and millions of queens. And the only people who don’t seem to know this are the Saudis. Well, now you do. Indeed, there’s a very good chance that, by percentage of population, Saudi Arabia is actually the gay capital of the world. Now there’s something you can be proud of.
Of course, you Saudis wouldn’t be in this ludicrous and embarrassing situation in the first place if you had the basic decency to treat women as human beings and not as possessions. And when you say to me,“We treat our women well. Our women are looked after and protected, not like yours. Don’t tell us how to treat our women, like after your own.”, that’s the whole point geniuses: they’re not you’re women; you have no ownership; you have no jurisdiction. All you have is brute force. And if that’s all you can use (and it is), you have no business calling yourselves men. I wish there was a nicer way to say that but there isn’t.
And let me tell you, I’m not saying any of this to be insulting. Because believe it or not, I don’t need any more enemies. It’s just that sometimes the truth can sound like an insult when you’re not used to hearing it. But the good news is, thanks to the Internet and Western technology, you soon will be.
ocxz

Asnières, France

#38675 Apr 13, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
I’ve had a few emails, recently, from people in Saudi Arabia who seem genuinely puzzled about why I criticize their country.
Because you are a hate monger.
Simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min RADEKT 285,936
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Shakesphere 979,248
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min Bongo 92,224
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min Patriot 667,504
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 445,557
News Letter: DNC accept responsibility 1 hr Rider on the Storm 24
The Best Song! (Feb '07) 2 hr Fred 934
More from around the web