Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Read more
w wman uk

UK

#38614 Apr 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Quran is not all peace and light.
It is peace and light for those who want to live in peace and want light.
For trouble makers and those who want to create mischief, injustice and tyranny in the land, Quran has solution for them.
Quran is a practical book, not a mere goody goody hypocritical type of book, that misleads people.
Hatemongers like you shall only spread hate, because you are not capable to live in peace and co-exist with other people.
Your right its not peace and light it brings violence and poverty to millions. Could this be the first honest post you have ever made.
It is not a religion it is a polictical cult which the simularities with the nazzi are stagering try refuting this instead of playing the race card .
Another truth it it tells the unbleiver exactly what they will chapter and verse death persicution rape is permited.
It is the extreem islamists you suport that cant live in the host countries they have settled in refute this prove me wrong.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38615 Apr 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are entitled for your dream....and it is not a new dream, you have been dreaming it for past 5000 years.
And the sum total of that is "you are surviving"!! That is your ONLY achievement, while we are not only surviving we are thriving.
That is difference, if you live like a lion or live like a Weasel!!
That's the best joke I have heard in a long time ! The Muslim world thriving ? All kinds of your folks wearing diapers all of their lives and having women hide their faces . You folks would still be riding camels if hadn't been for American folks inventing the automobile and individual freedoms which your religion hates and kills off . You better open your eyes and your mind,kiddo . Islam will be taught a very painful defeat and don't come running to the US or Western Europe to escape it !
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38616 Apr 10, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares what others believe ? God cares and that is what matters . Very few people liked Jesus. They only like him when he was able to heal the sick and provide a lunch for about 5,000 with pieces of bread and a few fish.
Pffffft. As if you're the expert on what God means or whether there is a god/gods. Any person from any religion (or even lack of belief) can say the same thing and it will still be valid because the concept of a deity is not an absolute. BASIC modern philosophy, you should ditch the Bible for once and read up on Sartre.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38617 Apr 10, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Your right its not peace and light it brings violence and poverty to millions. Could this be the first honest post you have ever made.
It is not a religion it is a polictical cult which the simularities with the nazzi are stagering try refuting this instead of playing the race card .
Another truth it it tells the unbleiver exactly what they will chapter and verse death persicution rape is permited.
It is the extreem islamists you suport that cant live in the host countries they have settled in refute this prove me wrong.
Because Christian majority nations are soooo much better...I can tell just by your posts!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m601pz3zPe1...
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38618 Apr 10, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Oh dear advocute you really did throw you dummy out of the pram such vile words why have you fallen so? Instead of insults why not try refuting what others post. No body knows what you are a bit of a Jew not into this religion or that bit of a nothing really.
When was the last time you did anthing of worth.
Please keep the bad langauge down there are sensive people here or l will have to sumon the moderator.
Oh poo poo, you find bad language upsetting but discriminating against other religions is okay? HA!
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38620 Apr 10, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Pffffft. As if you're the expert on what God means or whether there is a god/gods. Any person from any religion (or even lack of belief) can say the same thing and it will still be valid because the concept of a deity is not an absolute. BASIC modern philosophy, you should ditch the Bible for once and read up on Sartre.
Your jealousy is really coming out. You're just mad you didn't think of it. You're just a totsl atheistic jerkweed living in a high risk earthquake zone. Keep on munching your popcoen and sipping your modelo
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38621 Apr 10, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poo poo, you find bad language upsetting but discriminating against other religions is okay? HA!
Do you feel better tonight ? Discriminating against other religions is okay. What are you going to do about it ?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38622 Apr 10, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Do you feel better tonight ? Discriminating against other religions is okay. What are you going to do about it ?
Take a screenshot of this and send it over the web, of course! Have fun with the soon to come internet anger against you!
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38623 Apr 10, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a screenshot of this and send it over the web, of course! Have fun with the soon to come internet anger against you!
You do that, runt rabbi !
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38624 Apr 10, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of luck to ya ! It took you 20 minutes to think of that ?
ocxz

Reunion

#38625 Apr 10, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
opps sorry typo ment pompous
Characterized by excessive self-esteem or exaggerated dignity; pretentious.Sounds like a definition of our fat advocute.
exaggerated dignity, that sure can't be you...
w wman uk

UK

#38626 Apr 11, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats this po poo?
ls dat wat you did in your nappy naughty baby?
w wman uk

UK

#38627 Apr 11, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Christian majority nations are soooo much better...I can tell just by your posts!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m601pz3zPe1...
They are even mexico. But it could be improved with better universities and not allowing the riff raff in them.
w wman uk

Liverpool, UK

#38628 Apr 11, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
exaggerated dignity, that sure can't be you...
My dear chap l was only considering sencertive souls like yourself who dont get out much being upset by such foul language as being posted by advocunt.
w wman uk

Liverpool, UK

#38629 Apr 11, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> You do that, runt rabbi !
Really Gary such foul language writing the word runt to discribe our advocute. Opps sorry Gary didnt put my glasses on thought you posted the c word but l can see now that you posted runt which is fine but really dont both words apply to discribe advocute?
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38630 Apr 11, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> They are even mexico. But it could be improved with better universities and not allowing the riff raff in them.
Mexico needs lots of help in many areas. The very rich live in the Polanco neighborhood of Mexico City .
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38631 Apr 11, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Gary such foul language writing the word runt to discribe our advocute. Opps sorry Gary didnt put my glasses on thought you posted the c word but l can see now that you posted runt which is fine but really dont both words apply to discribe advocute?
Of course they do !
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38632 Apr 11, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> They are even mexico. But it could be improved with better universities and not allowing the riff raff in them.
With you clearly belonging to the riff raff that didn't attend university.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38633 Apr 11, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> That's the best joke I have heard in a long time ! The Muslim world thriving ? All kinds of your folks wearing diapers all of their lives and having women hide their faces . You folks would still be riding camels if hadn't been for American folks inventing the automobile and individual freedoms which your religion hates and kills off . You better open your eyes and your mind,kiddo . Islam will be taught a very painful defeat and don't come running to the US or Western Europe to escape it !
That is what is called bias and closed mind.

You generalize based on your limited observations and try to belittle other people.

This is what we call as Racism, Extreme Nationalism and Bigotary and you people display it one or the other.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38634 Apr 11, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Your right its not peace and light it brings violence and poverty to millions. Could this be the first honest post you have ever made.
My posts are always honest, to the best of my knowledge.

I do not shy from calling spade a spade. I tell about Islam and Quran and its teachings what I know.

Islam is never an extremist religion, its role is always Middle of the path, even when criticizing its opponents, it stays within the limit.

Even it the battlefield, when swords are drawn, it asks Muslim, not to exceed the bound and do not do injustice.

Such type of balance in teachings you will not find in any other religion.

That is why you people take to hatred and start criticizing Islam without any just reason.

Crimes committed by people of other religions are never attributed to their religion, but if any Muslim sounding name is involved in them, you hang this around Islam.

Do you think or believe that every Muslim is an angel?

This is difference between yours and my approach.

You choose for your self the job of Hate spreader and that is what your posts are. Extremists and dripping with hate and hatred.

Do you think you will stop spread if Islam and Muslims in your country by these messages? Try it and see it only harms you and your personality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min River Tam 817,469
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Aura Mytha 270,053
Poll Are you sick of seeing interracial dating ads? (Jul '08) 41 min poman 42
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 578,915
Poll Do misspelling and bad grammar bother you? (Dec '07) 1 hr stemaxgizmo 14
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 1,961
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr stemaxgizmo 2,185
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 609,821
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Roberta G 176,202
More from around the web