Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.
Comments
33,541 - 33,560 of 36,556 Comments Last updated 21 hrs ago
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see how the Trilateral Commission has anything to do at all with wmn being an incorrigible Islamophobe, unless you suddenly want to turn this into a giant conspiracy argument.
I never said it did . You really have some negative ego issues . You want to fight with everyone. You are not as bright as you let on.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see how the Trilateral Commission has anything to do at all with wmn being an incorrigible Islamophobe, unless you suddenly want to turn this into a giant conspiracy argument.
Who says I says I have to follow what wmn writes ? Who are you to dictate terms here ? Are you the moderator ?
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to what you've proposed...?
Oh, right. You haven't contributed anything to the thread except some shill about the Trilateral Commission, "relevant" as it is.
You don't contribute anything here. All you do is criticize others. You are mad because we're stealing your thunder.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> I never said it did . You really have some negative ego issues . You want to fight with everyone. You are not as bright as you let on.
Wow. This is really rich coming from yourself...interesting how you apparently never notice that the thread is full of Antisemites and Islamophobes, so you that that means I'm supposed to side with either band?? That's crazy and I would always argue against people like that (and you KNOW who I'm talking about).
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to what you've proposed...?
Oh, right. You haven't contributed anything to the thread except some shill about the Trilateral Commission, "relevant" as it is.
Things moving to fast for ya? I never mentioned the Trilateral Commission.

Hope you are being supervised and not home alone.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. This is really rich coming from yourself...interesting how you apparently never notice that the thread is full of Antisemites and Islamophobes, so you that that means I'm supposed to side with either band?? That's crazy and I would always argue against people like that (and you KNOW who I'm talking about).
Where are getting this crap from /
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm telling you, some people have the craziest imagination ? Where do you dig up this crap you dish out here ? Once again, your warped opinions and great falsehoods fill the pages of this thread and possibly others. It shows your unfathomable IGNORANCE !
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Where are getting this crap from /
Just an FYI, advocate rides on the short yellow bus and wears a helmet.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
Things moving to fast for ya? I never mentioned the Trilateral Commission.
Hope you are being supervised and not home alone.
Hi Expert ! You are right about that ! He's an Expert on putting words into others' replies ! That was a good one !
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

How cute. Gary and "Expert" getting all chummy with each other! Are you going to braid each other's hair and talk about boys next?
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Expert ! You are right about that ! He's an Expert on putting words into others' replies ! That was a good one !
I think he saw some shiny object and lost time.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Just an FYI, advocate rides on the short yellow bus and wears a helmet.
That's hilarious ,Expert !
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
How cute. Gary and "Expert" getting all chummy with each other! Are you going to braid each other's hair and talk about boys next?
There you go again inserting your BS into others' posts. If your brain was as smart as your mouth, you'd be a 20-star general by now if you were in the Mexican Armed Forces.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

<quoted text>
I think he saw some shiny object and lost time.
He defintely lost something.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> There you go again inserting your BS into others' posts. If your brain was as smart as your mouth, you'd be a 20-star general by now if you were in the Mexican Armed Forces.
How droll. I really wonder at your apparent issues concerning your opinions on the thread -- I guess the other Israel forum was too hard for you, boy?
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
Awe, you feeling left out?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

British Courts to Decide U.S. Drones Do Murder?

By Nat Hentoff

(Contd.)

Years ago, I was in a conversation with Jack Cloonan, who, after 27 years with the FBI, was then heading the investigation of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, who is still on trial at Guantanamo Bay for being in charge of the 9/11 terrorism attack. Cloonan opposed interrogations that defile who we are as a nation, and he talked about prisoners being, to say the least, excessively interrogated in CIA secret cells at the time.

He asked:“Are they going to disappear? Are they stateless? What are we going to explain to people when they start asking questions about where they are? Are they dead? Are they alive?”(my book, The War on the Bill of Rights and the Gathering Resistance, Seven Stories Press).

We still don’t know the answers. And nobody in the CIA who authorized or interrogated prisoners in those black sites has been held responsible. They remain ghost prisoners.

Also with a lot to answer for are George W. Bush, Dick Cheney et al. and Barack Obama. No matter happens to those in Britain who are “secondary partners to murder,” what about the Americans who authorized it? It’s long past time We The People began to do something about that.

Nat Hentoff is a nationally renowned authority on the First Amendment and the Bill of Rights. He is a member of the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press, and the Cato Institute, where he is a senior fellow.

This article appeared in Cato.org on February 6, 2013.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
How droll. I really wonder at your apparent issues concerning your opinions on the thread -- I guess the other Israel forum was too hard for you, boy?
Another reply full of assumptions and guesswork. You're not too sure ,are you ?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

My one line Comment on this "massive cut and paste" by our WWM the Great:

"Once a hate monger, always a hate monger"!!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Awe, you feeling left out?
No, I'm actually laughing my ass off at an underachieving idiot and a deluded Christian fundamentalist.

Problem?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

575 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min RFD 1,622
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Dr_Zorderz 256,991
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Michael 533,626
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Catcher1 722,232
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Buck Crick 224,657
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min RiccardoFire 93,852
Sudi Arabia Scientists Spreading deadly Ebola v... 14 min yon 10
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 30 min Krackerjacks 115,646
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 2 hr rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••