Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Read more
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38553 Apr 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, since violence is also part of human life, no religious text should ignore it.
Quran justifies violence to bring peace, justice and equity in the lands. It is violence to bring peace to the country.
In Bible the violence is justified so that a particular race gets sole possession of a piece of land which has become their Permanent Inheritance.
There is difference in the purpose of violence in Quran and Bible.
Unless you understand this, just saying that both preach violence is not correct.
Which is the country that does not has strong army? So every country is ready for violence? Is there any one condemning every country in the world?
Why then we pick up religious scriptures for criticism?
Jesus did not preach violence, how come his followers became the ultimate killing machines?
The Qur'an is really no different from the Bible in that regard and it's imbecilic to think so. Stellan Skarsgard condemned both as being equally violent, so why do you refuse to say that?

That, and it's really disgusting and horrific to say that just because the Qur'an mandates so then all violence is justified for "peace." How gullible you are...
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38554 Apr 9, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Your wrong mug says the koran is straight from the big tooth fairy. It is the word off allaah the arrsol and the pedoplile prophet mohamed and if you dont believe it you should be punished. Why is the koran so bothered about the non believer over 50% concerns how to punish and reap vengence on non believers?
You're an uneducated arse with absolutely no understanding of other cultures, nor do you even bother to understand your fantastical leaps of logic and absolute idiocy when it comes to recognising the utter depravity found in the Bible.
BOB

Needham, MA

#38555 Apr 9, 2013
kalikutty wrote:
<quoted text>This is not from relegion of peace or war, or from Syria Iran or Jordan. Israel will destroy itself. By its arrogance bullying and insolance.And traiters like Abraham Foxman, Joseph Libberman, Bill Kristol will help the process.
kalikutty I don't know why I read your garbage.You are a major league hater and I always know what you will write.I bet some of your best friends are Jews (LOL).You must be lots of fun at a party.Grow up and get another scape goat. BOB
Expert in all things

Cottonwood, CA

#38556 Apr 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an uneducated arse with absolutely no understanding of other cultures, nor do you even bother to understand your fantastical leaps of logic and absolute idiocy when it comes to recognising the utter depravity found in the Bible.
Why should we accept that you are educated or understand anything you claim?
w wman uk

UK

#38557 Apr 9, 2013
Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence advocate shows either education or inteligence. But it claims to be an aluminarti and is probaly a legend in its own lunchtime.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38558 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Because maybe I believe that racism is an unacceptable basis for "researching" different cultures (unlike other posters)? Is being vocal against racism now a problem that merits accusations of a lack of credibility? You, sir, are an absolute joke. Bugger off.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38559 Apr 9, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> There is no evidence advocate shows either education or inteligence. But it claims to be an aluminarti and is probaly a legend in its own lunchtime.
Aluminarti? You mean school alumni who've taken art classes before?

You can't even f@cking spell "Illuminati" correctly, so it really makes me wonder about the kind of education YOU'VE had -- or most likey, have not. Your irrational prejudice, lack of any true analytical processing and absurd grammar and spelling state so very, very clearly.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38560 Apr 9, 2013
*likely, sorry for the typo.
Expert in all things

Cottonwood, CA

#38561 Apr 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Because maybe I believe that racism is an unacceptable basis for "researching" different cultures (unlike other posters)? Is being vocal against racism now a problem that merits accusations of a lack of credibility? You, sir, are an absolute joke. Bugger off.
You still didn't answer the question, why should we believe you are educated and understand what you are talking about?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38562 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You still didn't answer the question, why should we believe you are educated and understand what you are talking about?
Apparently my post wasn't simple enough for you to comprehend so I'll reiterate: I sincerely believe I am much more objective due to the fact that I do not tolerate the bullcrap slung by the likes of wmn and MUQ. Objectivity comes from EDUCATION and UNDERSTANDING the topic, essential to seeing right through people's shit.

Satisfied?
Expert in all things

Cottonwood, CA

#38563 Apr 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently my post wasn't simple enough for you to comprehend so I'll reiterate: I sincerely believe I am much more objective due to the fact that I do not tolerate the bullcrap slung by the likes of wmn and MUQ. Objectivity comes from EDUCATION and UNDERSTANDING the topic, essential to seeing right through people's shit.
Satisfied?
Oh. I see. "you sincerely believe" well that settles it!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38564 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>
As opposed to taking wmn's side by bashing Muslims? Yeah, sounds about right.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38565 Apr 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Aluminarti? You mean school alumni who've taken art classes before?
You can't even f@cking spell "Illuminati" correctly, so it really makes me wonder about the kind of education YOU'VE had -- or most likey, have not. Your irrational prejudice, lack of any true analytical processing and absurd grammar and spelling state so very, very clearly.
Don't forget the Trilateral Commission's input or influence on the worldly scene. The Illuminati ? Yeah, well they are quite a bit less understood than the Trilateral Commission
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38566 Apr 9, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Don't forget the Trilateral Commission's input or influence on the worldly scene. The Illuminati ? Yeah, well they are quite a bit less understood than the Trilateral Commission
I don't see how the Trilateral Commission has anything to do at all with wmn being an incorrigible Islamophobe, unless you suddenly want to turn this into a giant conspiracy argument.
Expert in all things

Cottonwood, CA

#38567 Apr 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see how the Trilateral Commission has anything to do at all with wmn being an incorrigible Islamophobe, unless you suddenly want to turn this into a giant conspiracy argument.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38568 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>
As opposed to what you've proposed...?

Oh, right. You haven't contributed anything to the thread except some shill about the Trilateral Commission, "relevant" as it is.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38569 Apr 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it did . You really have some negative ego issues . You want to fight with everyone. You are not as bright as you let on.
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38570 Apr 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says I says I have to follow what wmn writes ? Who are you to dictate terms here ? Are you the moderator ?
Gary

Columbus, OH

#38571 Apr 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to what you've proposed...?
Oh, right. You haven't contributed anything to the thread except some shill about the Trilateral Commission, "relevant" as it is.
You don't contribute anything here. All you do is criticize others. You are mad because we're stealing your thunder.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38572 Apr 9, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> I never said it did . You really have some negative ego issues . You want to fight with everyone. You are not as bright as you let on.
Wow. This is really rich coming from yourself...interesting how you apparently never notice that the thread is full of Antisemites and Islamophobes, so you that that means I'm supposed to side with either band?? That's crazy and I would always argue against people like that (and you KNOW who I'm talking about).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min uknaked 818,026
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Neville Thompson 270,179
Engg College deoghar mie Chudai 23 min sar shig coodu 2
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 37 min Neville Thompson 127
Most incredible Mystery of all-time: an Eternal... 40 min giddy up 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Christina La Vey 579,275
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr theswamiji 5,929
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 609,913
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 hr RiccardoFire 98,011
More from around the web