Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

There are 38083 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Gary

Westerville, OH

#38571 Apr 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to what you've proposed...?
Oh, right. You haven't contributed anything to the thread except some shill about the Trilateral Commission, "relevant" as it is.
You don't contribute anything here. All you do is criticize others. You are mad because we're stealing your thunder.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38572 Apr 9, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> I never said it did . You really have some negative ego issues . You want to fight with everyone. You are not as bright as you let on.
Wow. This is really rich coming from yourself...interesting how you apparently never notice that the thread is full of Antisemites and Islamophobes, so you that that means I'm supposed to side with either band?? That's crazy and I would always argue against people like that (and you KNOW who I'm talking about).
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

#38573 Apr 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to what you've proposed...?
Oh, right. You haven't contributed anything to the thread except some shill about the Trilateral Commission, "relevant" as it is.
Things moving to fast for ya? I never mentioned the Trilateral Commission.

Hope you are being supervised and not home alone.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38574 Apr 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. This is really rich coming from yourself...interesting how you apparently never notice that the thread is full of Antisemites and Islamophobes, so you that that means I'm supposed to side with either band?? That's crazy and I would always argue against people like that (and you KNOW who I'm talking about).
Where are getting this crap from /
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38576 Apr 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. This is really rich coming from yourself...interesting how you apparently never notice that the thread is full of Antisemites and Islamophobes, so you that that means I'm supposed to side with either band?? That's crazy and I would always argue against people like that (and you KNOW who I'm talking about).
I'm telling you, some people have the craziest imagination ? Where do you dig up this crap you dish out here ? Once again, your warped opinions and great falsehoods fill the pages of this thread and possibly others. It shows your unfathomable IGNORANCE !
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

#38577 Apr 9, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Where are getting this crap from /
Just an FYI, advocate rides on the short yellow bus and wears a helmet.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38578 Apr 9, 2013
Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
Things moving to fast for ya? I never mentioned the Trilateral Commission.
Hope you are being supervised and not home alone.
Hi Expert ! You are right about that ! He's an Expert on putting words into others' replies ! That was a good one !
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38579 Apr 9, 2013
How cute. Gary and "Expert" getting all chummy with each other! Are you going to braid each other's hair and talk about boys next?
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

#38580 Apr 9, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Expert ! You are right about that ! He's an Expert on putting words into others' replies ! That was a good one !
I think he saw some shiny object and lost time.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38581 Apr 9, 2013
Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
Just an FYI, advocate rides on the short yellow bus and wears a helmet.
That's hilarious ,Expert !
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38582 Apr 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
How cute. Gary and "Expert" getting all chummy with each other! Are you going to braid each other's hair and talk about boys next?
There you go again inserting your BS into others' posts. If your brain was as smart as your mouth, you'd be a 20-star general by now if you were in the Mexican Armed Forces.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38583 Apr 9, 2013
Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he saw some shiny object and lost time.
He defintely lost something.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38584 Apr 9, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> There you go again inserting your BS into others' posts. If your brain was as smart as your mouth, you'd be a 20-star general by now if you were in the Mexican Armed Forces.
How droll. I really wonder at your apparent issues concerning your opinions on the thread -- I guess the other Israel forum was too hard for you, boy?
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

#38585 Apr 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
How cute. Gary and "Expert" getting all chummy with each other! Are you going to braid each other's hair and talk about boys next?
Awe, you feeling left out?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38586 Apr 9, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

British Courts to Decide U.S. Drones Do Murder?

By Nat Hentoff

(Contd.)


Years ago, I was in a conversation with Jack Cloonan, who, after 27 years with the FBI, was then heading the investigation of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, who is still on trial at Guantanamo Bay for being in charge of the 9/11 terrorism attack. Cloonan opposed interrogations that defile who we are as a nation, and he talked about prisoners being, to say the least, excessively interrogated in CIA secret cells at the time.

He asked:“Are they going to disappear? Are they stateless? What are we going to explain to people when they start asking questions about where they are? Are they dead? Are they alive?”(my book, The War on the Bill of Rights and the Gathering Resistance, Seven Stories Press).

We still don’t know the answers. And nobody in the CIA who authorized or interrogated prisoners in those black sites has been held responsible. They remain ghost prisoners.

Also with a lot to answer for are George W. Bush, Dick Cheney et al. and Barack Obama. No matter happens to those in Britain who are “secondary partners to murder,” what about the Americans who authorized it? It’s long past time We The People began to do something about that.

Nat Hentoff is a nationally renowned authority on the First Amendment and the Bill of Rights. He is a member of the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press, and the Cato Institute, where he is a senior fellow.

This article appeared in Cato.org on February 6, 2013.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38587 Apr 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
How droll. I really wonder at your apparent issues concerning your opinions on the thread -- I guess the other Israel forum was too hard for you, boy?
Another reply full of assumptions and guesswork. You're not too sure ,are you ?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38588 Apr 9, 2013
My one line Comment on this "massive cut and paste" by our WWM the Great:

"Once a hate monger, always a hate monger"!!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#38589 Apr 9, 2013
Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe, you feeling left out?
No, I'm actually laughing my ass off at an underachieving idiot and a deluded Christian fundamentalist.

Problem?
Gary

Westerville, OH

#38590 Apr 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
How droll. I really wonder at your apparent issues concerning your opinions on the thread -- I guess the other Israel forum was too hard for you, boy?
You must be feeling like Kim Jong-Un feels like-left out of the surrounding nations properity.
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

#38591 Apr 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm actually laughing my ass off at an underachieving idiot and a deluded Christian fundamentalist.
Problem?
Good, would you like a cookie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min ROCCO 24,629
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 1 hr e williams 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr nanoanomaly 985,583
Sarah George 3 hr Rememberboys 1
News GOP not interested in health care for us 3 hr discocrisco 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr PadMark 685,462
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 5 hr Doctor REALITY 12
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 5 hr Doctor REALITY 32
More from around the web